Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
ThreeFlangedJavis

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

What do you do if you're stationed in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone? Obviously you dig trenches and burn the trees. The average IQ of Eurasia rises with every day this war continues.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What do you do if you're stationed in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone? Obviously you dig trenches and burn the trees. The average IQ of Eurasia rises with every day this war continues.
Maybe not. Many East-Meg manchik will return to Sov Bloc to father mutants.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What do you do if you're stationed in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone? Obviously you dig trenches and burn the trees. The average IQ of Eurasia rises with every day this war continues.
Maybe not. Many East-Meg manchik will return to Sov Bloc to father mutants.
Real horror show.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bride of Steersman!

Some day s/h/it will be a post-menopausal CRONE!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nancy Pelosi has the rona. Apparently, botox is even less effective vs. covid than horse goo.
Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden kissed, maskless, to celebrate Jumanji Jackson Brown's nomination.
Jen Psaki just admitted that Biden might at some point test pos for covid (despite double boosting.)
Obama continues his return to public appearances, after years of quietly hobnobbing with all the other major league assholes on Martha's Vineyard.
Michelle's name has been dropped in every Dem fundraising email I've received in the past week.

Connect the dots?

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: .

Bride of Steersman!

Some day s/h/it will be a post-menopausal CRONE!

Yeah... so right... this totally happened. Fuck these drama whores. I doubt this even happened.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. My wife and I watched a Tyler Perry movie yesterday. We fucking loved it. Haha. We laughed and cried and did all the movie watching things. Great dramatic acting. Great dialog. Great comic timing. Evil characters and heroic characters... they have everything. I don't even remember the name of the movie, but it was from 2008. I remember being told that Tyler Perry was a kind of least-common-denominator sort of movie producer. That he made movies for stupid people. All the leftists panned him and dismissed his films because they were not frou-frou enough. I stayed away from these movies when they were first released. Fuck those critics.

I am a Tyler Perry fan. 100%

I laughed so hard... Medea is being chased (O.J. Simpson style) on the LA freeway and she is calling her family telling them she needs $20 for gas because she is gonna run out of gas. And the family is watching the cop chase on TV live. Haha. And she is yelling at her family to meet up with her so she can get gas. and there is a line of cops after her on the freeway. Finally, she run out of gas and the cops surround her car...so ... she gets out and starts yelling at the cops saying "Let me tell you something!"- blah blah." Haha. And the white cops just walk away and turn their heads and the black cops get in a wrestling match with her... as she screams at them and they tackle her in the street. Haha. 100%

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Plus Tyler Perry built his own entire studio lot-- to control production costs. Smart!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: All the leftists panned him and dismissed his films because they were not frou-frou enough.
Now the opposite is true-- the allegedly-libertarian Reason Magazine editors say "I'm genuinely a fan"...

which tells you 2 things: #1 everything they endorse is the most middlebrow democrat apparatchik-chic mandatory-2022-hipster-opinion. and #2 no one says they "genuninely" like things they genuinely like. They just say they like it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tyler Perry's big hit, I Kissed A Girl, was trite, imo.

No wait, that's Katie Perry. I was thinking of Tyler Swift.

Anyway, apropos of nothing, here's a Ukrainian (true menstruating female) babe in uniform:
Ukraine_soldier_babe.jpg
(86.04 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The soles of my feet have been prone to spasms of plantar fasciitis, for the last few years. Lately, my walking range has increased.

Walking back to the Lower East Side from the W. 30's, after a business meeting, I wanted a short rest.

GF & I stopped in to McSorley's. Why don't I do that more often?!!!

It's still "Gangs of New York" in there. Sawdust on the floor, heated with a potbelly wood stove in the middle of the room, no music, no nonsense.

$18 buys little mugs of ale... and that price includes an ample $4 cheese plate (with onion slices & a half-sleeve of saltine crackers + spicy mustard.)

It's the best.

Abraham Lincoln drank there, Ulysses Grant, Teddy Roosevelt. Dylan Thomas & Hunter S.

Sinatra, Woody Guthrie, John Lennon & Elvis.

ee cummings wrote:

"I was sitting in mcsorley’s. outside it was New York and
beautifully snowing.

Inside snug and evil. the slobbering walls filthily push
witless creases of screaming warmth..."

None of the souveneers on the walls have been removed-- since John McSorley died in 1910. There's an invitation to the opening of the Brooklyn Bridge.

No women were allowed until 1970-- when 2 cunts from the National Organization of Women played Rosa-Parks-orders-a-gay-wedding-cake there. The bar was owned by a woman since the 1940's... but she never set foot in their during open-hours... even after they were forced to accept women-- until her death in 1974.

Wishbones hang from the chandelier-- left by soldiers who left for the Civil War, WWI... right up to Afghanistan. The men who returned reclaimed their lucky bones. The bones that remain are from those who never returned.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

DSCN1253 (2).JPG
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 227 times
DSCN1253 (2).JPG
DSCN1253 (2).JPG

free thoughtpolice

I didn't mean to post those.

free thoughtpolice

DSCN1099 (2).JPG
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 228 times

John D

Post by John D »

FTP is high AF! Am I right? Watched some episodes of “Call the Midwife” tonight with the old lady. I had a few drinks and cried about all the stories of the sick people and sick babies and such. I think it is a really entertaining show. But I guess my old lady thought I was being too emotional and she told me to stop sobbing. So I said “well… I guess I am annoying you… I will be quiet now.” WTF. Haha. Bitches say they want men to be more emotional and then when we are they a actually fucking hate it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Should Will Smith be on suicide watch?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:00 am
Should Will Smith be on suicide watch?
No - I just found out he died in 2021.

William Smith that is.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

On January 15, 2021, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that Russel L. Honoré would lead a review of security failures following the U.S. Capitol attack that will focus on "security infrastructure, interagency processes and procedures, and command and control".[7]

In a letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi by Representative Matt Gaetz, he was criticized for statements he made in regards to certain members of Congress, specifically for Senator Josh Hawley to be "run out of D.C." and Representative Lauren Boebert needing to be put on a no fly list.[17][18]

Pelosi and her minions don't believe half the conspiratorial lies they tell, and they do believe the other half.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

eng.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russel_L_Honoré

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice wrote: DSCN1099 (2).JPG
My contribution for the day:
IMG_1999-8x10-LUM-DG Small.jpg
(347.02 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. Enjoyed this video.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: DSCN1099 (2).JPG
My contribution for the day:

IMG_1999-8x10-LUM-DG Small.jpg
I live near an airbase that holds airshows from time to time. Years ago when I hadn't heard of an A10 and I saw one land.
My thought was what an odd looking airplane.
Great shot.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I spent a couple of weeks in Tucson in 2006, and the AZ Air National Guards flies a lot of those. Odd-looking bastards, but really effective against ground armor.

Also, F-16s.

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote: I spent a couple of weeks in Tucson in 2006, and the AZ Air National Guards flies a lot of those. Odd-looking bastards, but really effective against ground armor.

Also, F-16s.
F-18 s are adaptable to ground attack too and is arguably more versatile than the F-16.
Both are good planes I think. The F-16 is a proven interceptor /fighter,the F-18

John D

Post by John D »

Most days when I go birding at Lake Saint Clair there is a fly over of the Warthogs. I imagine what they would do to the piece of shit Russian tanks currently in Ukraine. Target rich environment.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: .

While Pelosi's military guy was so focused on White Power QAnon Domestic Extremist secret-hand-gesture-code conspiracies, this is what Senator Blackburn was talking-about:

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:05 pm
Most days when I go birding at Lake Saint Clair there is a fly over of the Warthogs. I imagine what they would do to the piece of shit Russian tanks currently in Ukraine. Target rich environment.
For surface to air missiles! The A10 hasn't really been tested in a an aircraft hostile environment. It has flaws, such as the inaccuracy of it's gun caused sby severe vibration, which would make it a real liability in very close air support, and it is ineffective against heavy armour. It has very limited electronic systems, particularly when it comes to friend-or-foe determination and estimation of collateral damage. Some would argue that the near mythical status of the Warthog is putting a break on the development of effective CAS capabilities.

There are a number of reasons why the Russians are losing so many tanks. Not fitting sufficient ERA and insufficient infantry protection are amongst the mistakes they are making, but the biggest factor might be the use of cheap spotting drones which have revolutionised the use of artillery.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Very interesting article, especially for artillery nerds.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/1 ... eration-z/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Lsuoma wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:49 am

Is any of that true? Maybe? A look at the articles listed on the front page of veteranstoday.com suggests a conspiracy/Kremlin propaganda site. Wouldn't trust a word without multiple sources from all political or ideological persuasions. The Russians really have been filling the media, especially youtube and social media, with BS from fake "independent" journalists. You see these guys popping up all over the place now as supposed independent, credible sources for DPR/LPR affairs and the war in Ukraine. Most of them are Russian affiliated scumbags, some with daddy issues or resentment of their Western homelands. Russia is quite good at this. They run many legitimate stories on RT which capitalise on the failings of Western media known to Westerners, which earns them credibility, but they also run outright fake bullshit to support their Ukraine/NATO line.

I've given up on trusting anyone without verification, regardless of credentials. Even Scott Ritter, who is an ex weapons inspector claiming Assad's innocence of chemical attacks, turns out to be an "interesting" and "complex" character. I had given credence to his allegations.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Yep. Looked up the chairman of veteranstoday and this is the kind of stuff that comes up. https://taskandpurpose.com/community/do ... e-falcons/
Genuine "Zionists dun it" loon.

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Yep. Looked up the chairman of veteranstoday and this is the kind of stuff that comes up. https://taskandpurpose.com/community/do ... e-falcons/
They just publish the stories the MSM doesn't want you to see:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/0 ... liff-high/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Russel L. Honoré
XlKE3ww.png
(304.3 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
ike.jpg
(53.97 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:39 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Yep. Looked up the chairman of veteranstoday and this is the kind of stuff that comes up. https://taskandpurpose.com/community/do ... e-falcons/
They just publish the stories the MSM doesn't want you to see:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/0 ... liff-high/
No, they publish loony garbage. The stories that the MSM don't want you to see are ones that demonstrate what lying SOS they are. Guess it's all the same to some though.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
<snip>

https://i.imgur.com/KIN3NCz.png

Pelosi and her minions don't believe half the conspiratorial lies they tell, and they do believe the other half.
Lot of that going round these days ... ;-)

SlymePit_ServiceDog3735_VAIDS_1A.jpg
(120.23 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:49 am

<snip>

They run many legitimate stories on RT which capitalise on the failings of Western media known to Westerners, which earns them credibility, but they also run outright fake bullshit to support their Ukraine/NATO line.
Indeed. Case in point (October 2018):
[US swimming authorities] outlines the rights of transgender athletes, and states that swimmers can choose male or female gender identity “to support a sport culture of inclusion and diversity, while assuring a fair competitive environment.”
https://www.rt.com/sport/440416-us-swim ... -category/

Underlines the rank insanity of "self-identification". Large part of the reason why I argue that we simply have to specify precisely what we mean by "male" and "female". As "gender identities" they're nothing more than politically-motivated bafflegab and fraudulent bait-and-switch.

But somewhat amused to see another article from the same time (March 2017) that was throwing stones at Turkey or taking some delight in a row between them and other EU/Nato members:

https://www.rt.com/news/380356-turkey-b ... Yk.twitter
Tension between Ankara and Europe escalated to a new level after the Netherlands refused landing to the Turkish FM’s plane and outright deported a Turkish minister from Rotterdam. RT looks at the biggest political rows that preceded the latest conflict.
No love lost between Russians and the Turk(eys) who've been at each other's throats for 3 or 4 centuries. As part of my re-reading of Barbara Tuchman's "The Proud Tower" - brilliant portrayal of Europe 1900 that I'm sure Brive in particular would enjoy ... ;-) - I ran across the Russo-Turkish War of 1878. Interesting that Russia was apparently about to seize Istanbul which Britain objected to and which more or less led to the end of the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Tur ... 80%931878)

Why I was somewhat surprised to see Turkey in the role of mediator in the Russian-Ukrainian "war", particularly as the Ottoman empire lost much of its territory as a result of that 1878 war.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I've given up on trusting anyone without verification, regardless of credentials. Even Scott Ritter, who is an ex weapons inspector claiming Assad's innocence of chemical attacks, turns out to be an "interesting" and "complex" character. I had given credence to his allegations.
Yeah. "The first casuality in any war is the 'truth' ..." Been ever thus, at least since the Spanish-American war; kind of the nature of the beast. You might be interested in some history of the "yellow journalism" which is more interested in selling papers than in promoting the "truth":

"... circulation war with Joseph Pulitzer of the New York World and saw the conflict [Spanish-American war] as a way to sell papers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propagand ... erican_War

Amurika, for all of its more or less credible claims to the moral high-ground, has a rather less than "unblemished" record in unjust wars, war crimes, and "oligarchs" fat on the proceedings therefrom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippin ... erican_War

Pots, kettles.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today's 'Point' by
Arthur Dent:

Today's 'Counterpoint' by
Slartibartfast:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote: Today's 'Point' by
Arthur Dent:
https://youtu.be/uEoNZSLabLc

Today's 'Counterpoint' by
Slartibartfast:
https://youtu.be/vZlZIXHT0yA
:handgestures-thumbupleft: :)

I see they both link to the BMJ article by Jureidini & McHenry here:

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

See they referenced their book which goes into more detail:
An exposé of the corruption of medicine by the pharmaceutical industry at every level, from exploiting the vulnerable destitute for drug testing, through manipulation of research data, to disease mongering and promoting drugs that do more harm than good.

And Campbell links to something from BMJ about the BMJ itself:

https://www.bmj.com/company/the-story-of-bmj-2/

Haven't watched the videos myself - 50 minutes of chin-wagging from them is probably 50 minutes too much, though the links are welcome. No doubt there's some rot in "Big Pharma" - not least on anything to do with puberty blockers - but kind of think they have something of an axe to grind themselves.

Sadly, something in the nature of the beast: he who pays the piper .... Whether it's the "Pharmaceutical-Industrial State", the original Military-Industrial one, or the Educational-Industrial version.

Still, useful that people are drawing attention to the problems therein.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

TL;DR:

"The release into the public domain of previously confidential pharmaceutical industry documents has given the medical community valuable insight into the degree to which industry sponsored clinical trials are misrepresented.[1][2][3][4] Until this problem is corrected, evidence based medicine will remain an illusion."

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote: TL;DR:

"The release into the public domain of previously confidential pharmaceutical industry documents has given the medical community valuable insight into the degree to which industry sponsored clinical trials are misrepresented.[1][2][3][4] Until this problem is corrected, evidence based medicine will remain an illusion."

:roll: Maybe something of an overstatement, or something easily misread. Something that you and far too many others seem all too ready to use as a pretext for peddling various conspiracy theories, for throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You seriously think that the "pharmaceutical industry" is rotten from one end to the other? That there are no benefits that have come out of it?

You might try reading this, as difficult as I expect that is for you - never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, amirite? :roll: In any case, see:
William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for [ivermectin's] discovery and applications. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent. In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 100,000 prescriptions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

Of note too is the "List of largest pharmaceutical settlements" with GlaxoSmithKline at $3 billion being the biggest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_l ... ettlements
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GlaxoSmit ... troversies

Nitty-gritties are too convoluted for me to fully decipher, but some reason to think there were some "systemic flaws" which GSK were making some efforts to rectify:
As part of the settlement GSK signed a five-year corporate integrity agreement with the Department of Health and Human Services, which obliged the company to make major changes in the way it did business, including changing its compensation programmes for its sales force and executives, and to implement and maintain transparency in its research practices and publication policies.[10] It announced in 2013, that it would no longer pay doctors to promote its drugs or attend medical conferences, and that its sales staff would no longer have prescription targets.
Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: Maybe something of an overstatement, or something easily misread.
You're a fucking idiot.

The only reason I posted a TL;DR, was because you said: "Haven't watched the videos myself".

Then you reply by complaining that the TL;DR doesn't contain all the nuance of the full-versions you didn't read or watch.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote: Maybe something of an overstatement, or something easily misread.
You're a fucking idiot.
You're the "fucking idiot". And an intellectually dishonest one to boot - you have yet to admit you were blowing smoke out of your arse about AP & "VAIDS":

SlymePit_ServiceDog3735_VAIDS_1A.jpg
(120.23 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

Any plans afoot to admit that there Sport? :roll: You're not doing your credibility any good at all by peddling your own conspiracy theories, by cutting them from whole cloth.
Service Dog wrote: The only reason I posted a TL;DR, was because you said: "Haven't watched the videos myself".

Then you reply by complaining that the TL;DR doesn't contain all the nuance of the full-versions you didn't read or watch.
I don't need to waste 50 minutes watching the videos when I can get pretty much the whole point from the BMJ article - and in 5 or 10 minutes. You have any specific quotes from the YouTube videos that says otherwise?

But particularly the case when Campbell at least is somewhat discredited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Camp ... )#COVID-19

And while Brand looks a bit more credible, he still comes off as something of a huckster - Alex Jones and his "dietary supplements, toothpaste, bulletproof vests and brain pills".

Topping it off is this article on Evidence-based medicine which at least cites the BMJ study:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence- ... _criticism

Haven't read enough to know whether they provide any sort of a rebuttal to the BMJ article, but seems sufficient to at least raise a question or two about the claims therein.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm still hoping for a tl;dr of the Novum Organum.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm still hoping for a tl;dr of the Novum Organum.
:-)
It's there in my signature line: "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways." ;-)

Seem to recollect it was another Pitter who pointed me in the direction of a source for that. Took a brief look at it - too much "Elizabethan English" to easily make heads and tails of it. Hence the reliance on the article in Wikipedia - "The People's Encyclopedia! (tm)" ;-)

Probably missing something thereby, but running out of time as it is

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways."
Ok: Define VAIDS.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

No reason.

Well, other than highlighting the genius that is Trent Reznor.

(It's a slow burn but when the "industrial" phase starts, it'll loosen yer fillings! Play it LOUD!)

Also: Ooga-booga!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote:
It's there in my signature line: "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways." ;-)
I always took that to be a threat.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote:
If words are violence, Steersman is a 10th dan blackbelt at Kung Fuck-you.

(It's a good thing)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote:
If words are violence, Steersman is a 10th dan blackbelt at Kung Fuck-you.

(It's a good thing)
Well, don't forget Okey Dokey, the Cockney art of self-defence.

And there's always Ecky Thump:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: 10th dan blackbelt at Kung Fuck-you.
中国人.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstoppable_5-step_Exploding_Spindancer_Niggercuntkick_Technique

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I laughed for about four hours straight first time I saw the Ecky Thump episode. I can't breathe right now just remembering it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This is her nice side. Just wait until she gets alopecia.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think it's hilarious that Joy Reid so-firmly defends the notion-- than only one's _own_ mother should teach one's _own_ kids about sex, sexuality & gender.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:42 am
I think it's hilarious that Joy Reid so-firmly defends the notion-- than only one's _own_ mother should teach one's _own_ kids about sex, sexuality & gender.
I'd been wondering when your Heinlein reading would get the the Lazarus Long stories.

John D

Post by John D »

Styx and his wife had a baby. Haha. This will be an interesting kid. Reminds me of the old Bowie song... Kooks.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: Heinlein
Oh man-- I'm still recovering from the long version of Stranger in a Strange Land... waaaay TMI. The editor who insisted it be pared-down did him a huge favor.

Cuck in a Carrier Land... nope nope nope no sir no thanks.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote: "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways."
Ok: Define VAIDS.
It's a meaningless word that doesn't refer to anything real - like "unicorn"; just a pretext for conspiracy theories with as little justification:

Memes_Data_Conspiracy_1A.jpg
(78.51 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

You often post entertaining or amusing comments or links to useful articles - like the AP debunk, the BMJ article, and Faucci with his (maybe) fingers in the till.

But you too often go off into the weeds by drawing inferences that are not at all justified by the facts on the table, and which suggests only that you're a careless reader or thinker or that you have your thumbs - to the elbows - on the scales.

Relative to the "VAIDS" "idea", you might try paying attention to what is actually being said there:
“AIDS is a generalized body-wide compromise of a specific subset of immune cells (mostly CD4+ lymphocytes) caused specifically by infection with the HIV-1 virus,” said Dr. Grant McFadden, director of the Biodesign Center for Immunotherapy, Vaccines and Virotherapy at Arizona State University. “There is no vaccine-induced counterpart of AIDS.” Given that billions of people around the world have already been vaccinated against COVID-19, McFadden said, “if such a thing as VAIDS existed, we would have detected it by now.”
https://archive.ph/yC2No#selection-577.1041-577.1385

There is MAYBE some justification for the argument - as I think one of your sources alluded to - that it's unwise to be giving vaccinations, particularly for Covid, more often than once every six months as it may "overstress" the immune system - details on which seem a bit obscure, thin on the ground, or inconclusive. But that is - apparently - an entirely different kettle of fish from the AIDS virus infecting the immune cells.

You really might want to try picking up a "Biology For Dummies" type book; generally a useful series - I have several myself. Or even bookmark a bunch of Wikipedia articles thereon. But that might help to minimize the number of times you wind up with egg on your face.

John D

Post by John D »

This is really well done.