Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
zou3gou3

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by zou3gou3 »

Masks are not mentioned even once in that article. Matt has got masks on the brain (or whatever he has between his ears).
They're his idée fixe .

John D

Post by John D »

zou3gou3 wrote:
Masks are not mentioned even once in that article. Matt has got masks on the brain (or whatever he has between his ears).
They're his idée fixe .
The article does not make very many claims as to the cause of the loss of learning. It is reasonable to think that several specific "safety" measures contributed to this. I would say that the biggest factors are remote learning, distancing, and masks.

Overall however, the reason teachers and parents allowed this decline in learning was paranoia for the safety of the children. Once the public got scared, the ninny teachers, and the paranoid soccer moms decided to shut down the normal process. Schools should have never been shut down. We should have taken actions to protect the elderly and kept the rest of society open.

Of course, this article is written by a group that advocates for teachers (not students). They will certainly use the Covid situation to ask for more funding.... which is the general focus of the whole article.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:03 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Today's Ukraine update. Not promising.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... essment-13

DraftUkraineCoTMarch2,2022_0.png
I don’t think a stalemate or Russian defeat are options. But it’s a victory of sorts that no major border city has fallen yet and Kiev is forcing reactions from the Soviet-lites. The longer Ukraine holds out the more supplies they get for the next phase. And the less credibility Russia retains.
All things are possible. This is Russia we are talking about, they've run out of stale bread crusts and cabbage for all we know. Sixty percent of their army might apply for refugee status and Ukrainian citizenship. We don't know why their fancy aircraft are mostly grounded. Many theories, one of which is they don't have enough precision munitions left, most of their pilots don't have the skills to use them or they don't have targeting pods. The fancy weapons aren't cheap and Russia isn't that rich despite Pootin's Biden bucks. Putin thought this was going to be over in a day or two, so maybe they really have shot their bolt, in which case we are looking at dumb bombs being dropped every which way, which will get messy, but it levels the playing fields ( and Kyiv). Big plus is Zelensky. Ex ambassador to Moscow hears that Putin wrote off Zelensky as a joke and Zelensky's command performance is driving him insane.

If the intial phase winds up quickly then Moldova really is on the table and the West will have to think very seriously before letting that go.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote:
They're his idée fixe .
zoo-goo's reply says a lot about zoogoo.

Masks vs. No Masks... are not equal propositions. No-masks is the default state. Masks are a medical intervention. The hippocratic burden is on the Mask Mandate proponents... to show they "first, do no harm".

Matt's link shows harm has been done. The question remains: what was the cause of that harm?

On the prior page, and the one before-that, Matt posted a link to an early childhood vaccination study. And I posted Dr. Malone's peer-review of the study. One of Malone's critiques was-- that the vax study had NOTHING to do with masks, yet the paper contained the claim that: "These results highlight ... the continued importance of... mask wearing, to prevent infection and transmission."

Not a peep from zoogoo when medical authorities with real power-- impose & justify mask mandates on children-- at the behest of special interest groups, such as the atrocious AFT teacher's union-- without establishing that 1. kids are at risk, 2. masks work, 3. masks don't harm children.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Putin thought this was going to be over in a day or two
I keep seeing people say this. Why do we think he thought it would be over in a day or two?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote:
Masks are not mentioned even once in that article.
Let me amend my commentary:

Masks and remote learning were child abuse.

Hope that doesn't cause you to hyperventilate, what with your double-super-fauci-masking already cutting off oxygen to your already addled brain.

Matt has got masks on the brain (or whatever he has between his ears).
They're his idée fixe .
I can't be bothered to check, but it seems nearly all your posts -- after years of silence -- are rona related, whether it be hating on honkers or quoting Branch Covidian scripture.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Putin thought this was going to be over in a day or two
I keep seeing people say this. Why do we think he thought it would be over in a day or two?
Maybe he hoped Zelensky would flee like Biden's handlers tried to encourage? Which would have led to an immediate collapse of resistance.

The US was stupid enough to share with the Chinese our intel on the Russian build-up, who turned around an shared it with the Russians. Did we also tell our competitors-not-opponents our proposed course of action?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: We don't know why their fancy aircraft are mostly grounded.
Is anyone speculating--- that it might-be to avoid a no-fly zone being-imposed?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: We don't know why their fancy aircraft are mostly grounded.
https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/p ... -air-force

A no-fly zone is a complete fantasy. It would turn into WWIII within minutes.
Attachments
i haz sad hashtag.jpg
(39.4 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That photo belongs with my response to Brive that keeps getting cock blocked

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I don’t think a stalemate or Russian defeat are options. But it’s a victory of sorts that no major border city has fallen yet and Kiev is forcing reactions from the Soviet-lites. The longer Ukraine holds out the more supplies they get for the next phase. And the less credibility Russia retains.
A couple of rich oligarchs worried about their football team or yacht, plus a few thousand Russian protesters with nothing better to do this week than get beaten in jail, will not topple Putin.

More realistically, Putin's associates and generals may worry about a fruitless reduction of their military equipment and capacity. And Sunk Cost reasoning may here may actually stiffen resolve.

Otherwise, Putin doesn't give a damn about his bad reputation.

Transfer of weapons* to Ukraine from the West, or the belated formation of an International Legion won't win the war for Ukraine, only delay the defeat a little longer. Which is in vain unless the international community intervenes to broker a peace. So far, the world seems satisfied with this sort of response :

* (Not even a few MiG 29s, which it turns out was impractical as the electronics, etc. in those planes were not the same as what the Ukrainians were flying.)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:
A tip indicated a woman was at a Walgreens in Racine when “the same female acted in a similar manner, throwing items at patrons and staff,”

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The woman in the prior post is wearing Ukraine colors & crossed state lines from Illinois to Kenosha.

All Your Bases Belong To her.

“As any progressive movement grows and achieves success, the probability of it being co-opted by women who want to make it all about their zougou approaches 1.″

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:39 am
fafnir wrote:
Maybe he hoped Zelensky would flee like Biden's handlers tried to encourage? Which would have led to an immediate collapse of resistance.

The US was stupid enough to share with the Chinese our intel on the Russian build-up, who turned around an shared it with the Russians. Did we also tell our competitors-not-opponents our proposed course of action?
Because Putin really believes that the Ukrainian govt are only pivoting Westward because of the CIA and the people don't really want it. He's delusional. I think he does believe that NATO set out to encircle him. There's also the embarassing spectacle of Russian soldiers bumming food off civilians, which indicates somebody didn't think they needed to pack lunch. If the Ukrainians drag this out, which they will whatever happens to the cities, it will bleed the Russian military dry. Putin's Biden Oil Bonanza will only last so long if the bullet is bit and the taps turned off. I've never been sure what to make of Putin. The apologist clowns at The Duran and their like almost had me believing he was a bit of a haples victim, but now I'm sure he's an evil cnut. The banal bureaucratic speech with which he justifies, orders and describes crimes fools people.

Perhaps Biden was sending a message to Putin via the Chinese. Could be he thought Xi might use the opportunity to yank Putin's choke chain. Now he's lost China Putin really is isolated.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: There's also the embarassing spectacle of Russian soldiers bumming food off civilians, which indicates somebody didn't think they needed to pack lunch.
You are consuming propaganda. Have some scepticism.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/co ... -03-03.jpg
I saw that on the front page of a terrible newspaper today. It made me think of Vietnam. They kept interviewing Viet Cong who had surrendered. The story was always that the moral of the VC was right on the point of collapse. It turned out that a lot of telling their interrogators what they thought they wanted to hear was going on.

Ask yourself, where are the heart rending stories of Ukrainians being forced to fight against their will? Where are the stories of Ukrainians who blame their government? Presumably such people exist.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Perhaps Biden was sending a message to Putin via the Chinese. Could be he thought Xi might use the opportunity to yank Putin's choke chain.
I wouldn't ascribe that complexity of thought to the same geniuses who masterminded the Afghanistan withdrawal.

FYI: Biden announced he's giving up ice cream for Lent. Expect a marked increase in sundowning over the next 40 days.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

The number of deaths from Covid-19 in the United States is projected to reach a million this month. Natural selection is doing a great job of increasing the average IQ of the USA. :violin:
Sadly, a kill ratio of about 40:1 between unvaccinated and vaxxed means that there will be collateral damage. Ah well, c'est la vie mort.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The banal bureaucratic speech with which [Putin] justifies, orders and describes crimes
That reminded me of Hannibal Lecter describing dinner.

Does he intentionally present-himself as a James Bond Villain, because he'd rather intimidate hearts&minds, rather than win-them?

Or maybe, to a Russian audience, the answer is 'both'. Like, in pro-wrestling, a 'cool heel' such-as Rowdy Roddy Piper.

But it doesn't play the same-way overseas.

John D

Post by John D »

zou3gou3 wrote: The number of deaths from Covid-19 in the United States is projected to reach a million this month. Natural selection is doing a great job of increasing the average IQ of the USA. :violin:
Sadly, a kill ratio of about 40:1 between unvaccinated and vaxxed means that there will be collateral damage. Ah well, c'est la vie mort.
Because you wanting to put masks on little kids is proof of your giant throbbing dick sized IQ? Yeah right. Fuck off.

Even if your proposal is correct.... almost all deaths are people who no longer reproduce. This will not affect natural selection.... shit head.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote: The number of deaths from Covid-19 in the United States is projected to reach a million this month. Natural selection is doing a great job of increasing the average IQ of the USA. :violin:

► Show Spoiler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.communities.win/post/qiZJBh9Zbb7W.jpeg

Yahoo News:
Mayor Lori Lightfoot blocked a deal the Chicago Park District made with an Italian American group to allow a Christopher Columbus statue to be displayed in a parade and made obscene remarks aimed at government lawyers during a contentious meeting, a high-ranking lawyer alleged in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

When Lightfoot learned about the plan, Smyrniotis alleges in his lawsuit, she threatened to pull the permit for the parade and ordered Park District officials to attend a hastily called Zoom meeting.

Lightfoot told them that they had to submit their pleadings to a city lawyer for approval and were told “not to do a fucking thing with that statute without my approval.”

“Get that fucking statue back before noon tomorrow or I am going to have you fired,” Lightfoot said, according to the complaint.

Lightfoot also made obscene comments to Smyrniotis and King, according to the lawsuit, which alleges she called them “dicks” and asked, “What the fuck were you thinking?”

“You make some kind of secret agreement with Italians. … You are out there stroking your dicks over the Columbus statue, I am trying to keep Chicago police officers from being shot and you are trying to get them shot,” Lightfoot said, according to the complaint. “My dick is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest dick in Chicago.”

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Service Dog wrote:

► Show Spoiler
Try this

covid deaths.png
(77.09 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

John D

Post by John D »

Lori Lightfoot talks about how big her dick is and she will be praised for being tough.

If a male mayor talked about how big his dick was he would be charged with a sex crime.

The male mayors need to start saying they have tight pussies. "My pussy be so tight I will break your dick right off!"

Fuck off world!

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Before you start nitpicking -- by vaxxed I meant fully vaccinated + booster.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. Lots of people are neurotic as hell.... and sometimes they hide it really well.

Lots of people are neurotic about catching the Coof. They focus all their stress on this one thing and they go nuts.

So... old story. In about 1983 (I may be wrong about the year) many people were worried about catching that new disease... AIDS. I normally kept up with the news so I knew it was hard to catch... unless you had anal sex. This is easy for most of us to avoid (unless I am with Matt).

I was attending a commuter University with a guy and we became friends... Dave was his name. Not close friends... just the kind of friend you eat lunch with at the cafeteria. Outside of the school setting we never saw each other. Every day he would tell me he was worried about catching AIDS. I would never bring it up... he always did. I would laugh and remind him that he would not catch AIDS unless he was ass-fucking. He said he wasn't ass-fucking but thought he would catch it from a door handle or some shit. Dave was a smart guy... almost a straight A student. But he couldn't stop worrying about AIDS.

Then I noticed he was not at school. He missed two whole semesters. This is not so odd for a commuter school so I didn't think much about it. Then one day I saw him and I shouted ... "Hey Dave.... how are you... I thought you died of AIDS!" Okay.... dumb thing to say. He gives me a stare and says "Didn't you hear the news?" Of fuck I thought.... he does have ADIS. I said "Are you okay?" He replies "Well I am pretty good now... but I had a nervous breakdown.. My wife and I boke up and it made me so paranoid of AIDS I had to check into a psych hospital." People are crazy.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:52 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The banal bureaucratic speech with which [Putin] justifies, orders and describes crimes
That reminded me of Hannibal Lecter describing dinner.

Does he intentionally present-himself as a James Bond Villain, because he'd rather intimidate hearts&minds, rather than win-them?

Or maybe, to a Russian audience, the answer is 'both'. Like, in pro-wrestling, a 'cool heel' such-as Rowdy Roddy Piper.

But it doesn't play the same-way overseas.
He's not as theatrical or as ominous as a Bond villain. He doesn't explicitly say he's going to have people murdered or beaten up, he'll use an innocuous sounding, bureaucratic euphemism. At least that's what I've heard. It is more of a thing that happens in his dealings with Russian officials and I was thinking more of foreign leaders privy to such things who get fooled. He is also said to be able to adapt his communication style to his audience and has absolutely no regard for truth, hence Bush and Blair seeing a man they can do business with. His grievance list is playing quite well with the Q-Anon demographic who have extrapolated US corruption and cynicism to extremes. Biden is the kind of awful that requires a new scale, but goading Putin into a war to cover his corruption? Come on man!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: it was hard to catch... unless you had anal sex.
In all fairness to Dave... Fauci was on ABC News back then, saying "other groups" of people would "be involved" and get AIDS from "just living with" / "just ordinary close contact"/ "normal interpersonal contact" with children, such as "household contact".

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: FYI: Biden announced he's giving up ice cream for Lent. Expect a marked increase in sundowning over the next 40 days.
Well, at least children will be safer at ice cream trucks whilst the nonce-in-chief is abstaining.

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/bd5/755 ... e.w700.jpg

"Pssst! It's only wrong if you tell your parents..."

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:09 am
A couple of rich oligarchs worried about their football team or yacht, plus a few thousand Russian protesters with nothing better to do this week than get beaten in jail, will not topple Putin.
There will be more than a few thousand protesters and those oligarchs play ball because they're scared of him. Any hint of vulnerability and they'll turn on him quite sharply. He isn't known to have an exit strategy so here's hoping a lamp post features in his near future.

Worst would be if the idiots carry through with war crimes prosecutions. Bush, Blair, Obama et al really fucked any moral authority and it would open a real can of worms. They're talking about missile strikes on state media as crimes. Nobody batted an eyelid when the same shit happened to Serbia or Iraq. Why does a drone strike that takes out entire families not qualify as a war crime?

Those sanctions are hitting hard already. Putin obviously calculated that the West is insincere in it's moral stance and wouldn't do anything that would cause a real economic hit to themselves.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote: a kill ratio of about 40:1 between unvaccinated and vaxxed

Try this
covid deaths.png
Oh my gawd. You truly-are a moron.

Click on your own chart-- where it says 'Sources'.

It says these are people who died "with" Covid vs. "of" Covid.
(They merely tested positive for a PCR match or the antigen.)

In most age-groups... Covid is NOWHERE NEAR the top causes of death.

All your chart shows... is that only 1 in every 40 Black Teenagers In Chicago who shoot each-other dead...
bothered to get Triple Vaccinated. (Their employers didn't require it!)

In the hospital, as their brains leaked out of the holes in their skulls... they also tested positive on a PCR or antigen test. Nothing indicates Coof was a mortality factor, whatsoever.

Remember what CDC Director Walensky said, on December 29, 2021:
"CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky admits that PCR tests are worthless, because a positive test may merely indicate exposure "months and months" earlier.

As for the rapid antigen test, she says: "the FDA has not at all looked at whether ... your positive antigen... does correlate with whether you're transmissible or not." It doesn't correlate to ANY symptoms, whatsoever!
https://youtu.be/eh94V48vOKY

And, of course, the CDC intentionally WITHHELD the actual Covid data... when it contradicted their PR narrative:
https://nypost.com/2022/02/22/cdc-withh ... pretation/

__
I'm not saying zoogoo's chart is limited to Chicago gangbangers. Look elsewhere! Only 1 in 40 Minneapolis Fentanyl Overdosers were Triple Vaxxed. Only 1 in 40 California drunk motorcycle crashes.

or

maybe

i'm

wrong

and zoogoo is right?! And the vax is a miracle drug... which cures Gunshot Wounds & is an effective substitute for a motorcycle helmet.

Fentanyl-George Floyd's autopsy said he was Covid positive. Mark him in the "unvax'd deaths" column!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Worst would be if the idiots carry through with war crimes prosecutions. Bush, Blair, Obama et al really fucked any moral authority and it would open a real can of worms
Worst? That's a win-win. Line 'em up!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote: The number of deaths from Covid-19 in the United States is projected to reach a million this month.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health_po ... 20-508.pdf
Natural selection is doing a great job of increasing the average IQ of the USA.
Give John a second drop trou, then start munching.

age.png
(127.43 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
risk.png
(629.73 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:09 am
There will be more than a few thousand protesters and those oligarchs play ball because they're scared of him. Any hint of vulnerability and they'll turn on him quite sharply. He isn't known to have an exit strategy so here's hoping a lamp post features in his near future.
I watched a video recently about post-Liberalism. The basic claim was that the mainstream left had embraced illiberalism in some kind of attempt to save Liberalism. The mainstream Right needed to stop crying about censorship and all the rest, accept Liberalism was dead and move on to something else.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Worst would be if the idiots carry through with war crimes prosecutions. Bush, Blair, Obama et al really fucked any moral authority and it would open a real can of worms. They're talking about missile strikes on state media as crimes. Nobody batted an eyelid when the same shit happened to Serbia or Iraq.
What is special about those guys? The US has been knocking off countries to install puppet governments so that some fruit company can stay profitable since forever. Before that, the UK was doing it. The US has always talked a high moral game, while doing shit like this. The only thing that has changed is that it became convenient to use this ancient tradition as part of the general effort to cut away the roots of US culture.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Why does a drone strike that takes out entire families not qualify as a war crime?
Why does the legal framework set up by the US, based in the US sphere of influence, that has always relied on the backing of US military and financial force, not go after the leaders of the US for war crimes? It's a retarded question.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Those sanctions are hitting hard already. Putin obviously calculated that the West is insincere in it's moral stance and wouldn't do anything that would cause a real economic hit to themselves.
That's like supposing Melody Hensley was sincere about her PTSD. The West is massively hypocritical and has spent for too long sniffing its own farts. That's no guarantee that the drama queen isn't going to do something attention seeking and self destructive.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You might not want to make assumptions about the IQs of those who haven't submitted to the jab.

vax hesitancy.jpeg
(29.79 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vac ... -all-phds/

It's about obedience, not intelligence. (Although in your case, it may well be the low IQ.)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:53 am
Not that I have seen. Ever wondered how a country with an economy the size of Italy manages to maintain such a large arsenal of sophisticated aircraft and weapons systems, nuclear subs, nukes etc? Must be more efficient procurement they thought. In Russia, really, one of the most corrupt countries on earth hit by years of sanctions? I think what we are now having that question answered. They have a lot of fancy looking systems with vital bits they can't get right and no reserves of smart weapons. They can't afford aircraft and enough flight hours for their pilots. They're missing comms equipment and proper coordination. They can pull it off in a limited campaign like Syria where they're not as closely scrutinised but they're exposed now by their failure to cut Ukrainian internet.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

...and our Hillary Industrial Complex is happy to keep the myth of Rus mil strength alive... to justify our spending to protect-against it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: zoo goo can suck my ass... even with a mask.
Australian Broadcasting Company's "Coronavirus" Podcast, hosted-by a physician. And the guest is a physician:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bronx subway feces attack suspect curses judge, is back on the street day later

NY Daily News

A homeless defendant with a double-digit rap sheet, accused of smearing his own feces on a woman inside a Bronx subway station, left a courtroom in handcuffs — for his months old murder threat against a Jewish man, the final twist to a bizarre court appearance.

But hours later, he was free again — since the charges he faced in that new arrest don’t qualify for bail under the state’s bail reform laws.

Foulmouthed and foul-tempered defendant Frank Abrokwa, 37, was arrested late Tuesday night for the 2021 hate crime following his arraignment for the stomach-turning subway platform assault, with police reporting the Brooklyn attack on a yarmulke-wearing Brooklynite occurred Sept. 9 in Crown Heights.

In the weeks before fouling the Bronx woman with human waste after she spurned his advances while awaiting a Manhattan-bound Bronx train, Abrokwa — who left the courthouse sporting a wide grin beneath his NBA baseball cap — added to his already prodigious rap sheet.

A criminal mischief bust in a Brooklyn LIRR station. A man sucker-punched in the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown. A Bronx hardware store owner threatened with a screwdriver taken off his store’s rack. Another victim punched in the face multiple times on a Harlem subway platform.

“New Yorkers are beyond disgusted,” said NYPD police union head Patrick Lynch. “They want to know why a person like this is out on our streets and subway, but they’re not getting a straight answer. ... Our fundamental problem is a political culture devoted to doing and saying the bare minimum.”

While Abrokwa made jokes to cops after his arrest in the Feb. 21 feces incident, he was fuming during his first appearance in Bronx Criminal Court. The defendant swore at the judge and referred to the subway victim as a “bitch.”

“I’m fucking tired of it,” snapped Abrokwa, whose rap sheet includes 44 prior arrests, when led into court. “I’m hungry. Why am I still here? They want to charge me with a hate crime.”

Abrokwa was indeed turned over after the hearing to Brooklyn detectives for the unprovoked attack on a 46-year-old Jewish man. According to cops, he called the man a “fucking Jew,” then spat at his target before taking a swing at him.

Brooklyn investigators, who recognized the suspect after his arrest in the subway smearing, charged him with harassment and menacing as a hate crime.

He was arraigned Wednesday and released without bail. Sources familiar with the proceeding said that because his other open cases were all misdemeanors, not felonies, the court couldn’t set bail.

“There’s no law in this city,” said Brooklyn victim Menachem Minkowitz to the Daily News in an exclusive interview hours after the Tuesday hearing. “I’m glad he’s caught. I feel terrible for that woman. I’m very disappointed with how the city is handling these situations.”

Abrokwa was accused of pulling a handful of his own feces out of a plastic bag and shoving it into the 43-year-old woman’s face as she sat on a bench on the Manhattan-bound platform at the Wakefield-241st St. No. 2 train station on Feb. 21. The horrific attack was caught on video.

Assistant District Attorney Grace Phillips recounted how Abrokwa initially harassed the victim, saying, “Hey, mami, hey, mami, why don’t you talk to me?” When she ignored him, he walked into an idling subway car and pooped into a bag — then returned to smear the excrement on her face, head, nose, mouth and eyes.

“You like this, bitch?” Abrokwa then asked, according to Phillips.

Abrokwa, arrested Monday, sported a shiny silk shirt with a photo of NBA Hall of Famer Allen Iverson for his court appearance.

“This incident is clearly upsetting, and New York must act swiftly and effectively to address the mental health needs of our communities,” said Marvin Mayfield, director of organizing at Center for Community Alternatives. “But using this case as part of an ongoing effort to undermine bail reform only distracts us from that urgent mission.”

During the court hearing, when Licitra issued an order of protection for the victim, Abrokwa piped up, “I don’t know that bitch.”

When the judge cautioned he should speak with his lawyer, he shot back: “Why are you disrespecting me? Why am I being mistreated by the system?”

He then hissed: “I’m talking to my attorney, fuck you, bitch.”

That’s when Licitra ordered his return to a holding cell. About an hour later, a chastened Abrokwa returned.

While Abrokwa faced misdemeanors typically not eligible for bail under the state’s recent bail reform laws, the prosecutor tried to convince the judge he should he held on $5,000 cash or $15,000 bond, arguing the attack was part of a pattern of behavior.

But Licitra said since she didn’t have video or victim depositions to review in his other recent arrests — two in Manhattan, one in the Bronx — she didn’t have a legally sufficient reason to order him held.

Abrokwa was charged with misdemeanor assault with intent to cause serious injury, as well as other misdemeanors and violations, for the grotesque subway ambush. The Bronx Defenders, which is representing Abrokwa, declined comment.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote: Natural selection is doing a great job of increasing the average IQ of the USA.
Black NYC residents hospitalized at twice the rate of whites during omicron: health study
By Carl Campanile
March 2, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/03/02/black-nyc ... lth-study/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rodney Marsh has hung up his gloves for the last time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:53 am
Not that I have seen. Ever wondered how a country with an economy the size of Italy manages to maintain such a large arsenal of sophisticated aircraft and weapons systems, nuclear subs, nukes etc? Must be more efficient procurement they thought. In Russia, really, one of the most corrupt countries on earth hit by years of sanctions? I think what we are now having that question answered. They have a lot of fancy looking systems with vital bits they can't get right and no reserves of smart weapons. They can't afford aircraft and enough flight hours for their pilots. They're missing comms equipment and proper coordination. They can pull it off in a limited campaign like Syria where they're not as closely scrutinised but they're exposed now by their failure to cut Ukrainian internet.
Saw an interesting post showing photo evidence that Russian trucks had been parked for extended periods without movement. This has led to their wheels deteriorating. Especially when at low pressure required by mud. Standard procedure is to roll vehicles about a bit while in storage.

The Russian spearheads are now a max of three vehicles abreast.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote: Rodney Marsh has hung up his gloves for the last time.
Bummer. 🏏 😞

On a related note. I feel I’m the only person in the world to remember Garth Le Roux and the ‘World 11’ in WSC.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What is your point?

And who give a flying fuck about the latest excuse for apoplexy for this hysterical bitch?
hysteria_du_jour.png
(285.96 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

If she stepped away from the twitter drama, I'd give her something to pant about.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: And who give a flying fuck about the latest excuse for apoplexy for this hysterical bitch?
Haw! I just scrolled-back thru her tweets. She might be a Poe... a parody account with a ddddry sense of humor.

(when multiple people reply "Tell me you've never listened to an episode of Joe Rogan/ without telling me you've never listened to an episode of Joe Rogan" ....she concludes the responses are a co-ordinated campaign of Bots. tee hee!

that last one was back-to-back with a tweet... contrasting & praising Fauci's clear/appealing message: Vaccination Protects Against Delta And That's The Only Protective Measure You Need

She repeatedly vilifies Andy Ngo & describes Antifa-- not by name-- but as "people who are explicitly opposed to fascism and hate"

breaking news! Some people object to Abortion on Religious grounds!

I clipped more of her dopey takes. I dumped 'em all at this Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/rxHlIfZ

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Horse Fucker wrote
So what? It's a list of comorbidities. I doubt that getting run over by a bus is entered as a Covid-19 death.
age.png
risk.png
The older you are, the more vulnerable you are. So, your point is?
vax hesitancy.jpeg
You've seen what a Ph.D. is worth these days — gender, queer and fat studies, i.e. fuck all. No proof of intelligence.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

John D wrote: Even if your proposal is correct.... almost all deaths are people who no longer reproduce. This will not affect natural selection.... shit head.
That's the Darwin Award.

This is the Herman Cain Award, where you are slowly drowning in your own secretions while you have a Freedom Tube™ pushed down your throat where the hospital tries to pump oxygen into your lungs but it doesn't do any good because they've turned into concrete and you wish that you'd had that jab

worms.jpg
(128.76 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Fucking great. Now the Russians are shelling the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote: I doubt that getting run over by a bus is entered as a Covid-19 death.
You really make this too easy.

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida

The Grand County coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths. The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/12/15/ ... id-deaths/

Officials in Washington have admitted that gunshot victims are included in the coronavirus death count.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Putting on a brave face:
Dear Ukrainians!
196 hours of defense.
We've been giving an ounce to the Russian occupiers for the second week.
In these hours and days, a breakdown of the situation is happening.
A time of breakdown requires gathering, special concentration.
Our defenders and defenders stopped the enemy in most directions. On some of the Armed Forces have made a successful counterattack.
It remains a difficult situation in the south, where the enemy in the last hours fired Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant. But the morality of the people in the Cossack region is such that the invaders are doomed to defeat.
Kharkiv stands an invincible fortress. The whole Ukraine is in pain looking at the Russian shelling. But now all of Europe knows that Kharkiv is not only an intellectual and industrial center, but also a proud city of brave citizens.
Sumy region and Chernihiv region are fighting. They are saving Kiev from the siege. As long as the management of the country and the army is not broken - the enemy has no chance.
In the east and south - everywhere - the Ukrainian people gives the enemy a vídsíč and brings victory closer.
According to the sum of 8 dibs the loss of the Russian army exceeded 10 thousand. The killed and wounded. Destruction of at least one Russian general has been confirmed. Russian society is beginning to feel and realize these losses.
Destroyed Russian armor equipment already has to be measured not by units, but by battalions and brigades.
The Armed Forces as trophies have received or not more tanks and armored machines than in the last 8 years from the Ukrainian OPC.
Our defenders seized several cars with shells to the Russian military criminals, which Russian war criminals are firing at our peaceful cities. All these shells will "return" the enemy.
We also carry the loss. War is a great grief. Almost every hour there are news that the Russian invaders have killed civilians again. Blood spills from rage when our children die...
There is a loss among our soldiers. They fight like cyborgs, but in the chest there is a living heart. Each one of them will be honored as a hero.
People are the most valuable to us. This distinguishes Ukraine from Russia. I really hope that the Russian side will fulfill its commitment to creating humanitarian corridors.
Many difficult decisions have been made these days. We had to maneuver to save the army. But all our land we shall return.
We are in pain watching the destroyed buildings after the Russian shelling. We are the rebuilding of everything.
The commander of the flagman of the military military military ordered to flood the ship so that the "Getman Sagaydachny" frigate, which was under repair, did not reach the enemy. It's hard to imagine a more difficult decision for a brave warrior and the entire team. But we're building a new fleet. The modern, the powerful.
The main thing now is to stand up.
I understand this perfectly. Everyone is tired, many people are exhausted, shocked by the losses. A very difficult period ahead. We will need a lot of strength and endurance.
But I want to tell everyone. Ukrainians - you are incredible!
The enemy is confused and intimidated. We haven't beat him yet. But this time is slowly approaching.
The Kremlin rats are already trembling. The part is actively looking for a way to escape.
The whole of Ukraine is successfully rebuilt for life in defense conditions. Help is coming in industrial areas, this work is already adjusted.
We will protect our country and leave it to future generations blooming, successful, better than it was.
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the Heroes of Ukraine!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Rodney Marsh has hung up his gloves for the last time.
Bummer. 🏏 😞

On a related note. I feel I’m the only person in the world to remember Garth Le Roux and the ‘World 11’ in WSC.
And Shane Warne won't be tweaking the crimson rambler any more, either. Heart attack at 52.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

zou3gou3 wrote: Fucking great. Now the Russians are shelling the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
That'll give you a nice warm glow.

Also, I wonder if that report is actually true. Not saying it isn't, but my trust in reporting around this is zip.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
zou3gou3 wrote: Fucking great. Now the Russians are shelling the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
That'll give you a nice warm glow.

Also, I wonder if that report is actually true. Not saying it isn't, but my trust in reporting around this is zip.
Are you saying that reactor is really a bag of Doritos?

Shelling sections of a large installation /= China Syndrome. But it feeds the frenzy. Anything to invoke NATO Article V.

The Russians aren't that crazy, btw. The power plant is now in Russian hands and still fully operational.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Zou3gou3 wrote:
The older you are, the more vulnerable you are. So, your point is?
The point is that if you are older than the dog and pony show or have health issues such as asthma don't expect libertarians to give a shit about you dying or getting permanent lung damage or damage to other organs. Also don't worry if you have a medical emergency and the hospital is overwhelmed
by MAGAts that didn't get vaccinated or wear masks because of their freedoms.
You see, normal people think wearing masks during a time when there is a dangerous pandemic raging is inconvenient while libertards think it is the deep state stealing their freedumbs. Oh, and they call masks face diapers because all the shit and piss that comes out of there faceholes.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida
True, I forgot that the levels of incompetence and corruption in the USA approaches Russian levels.