Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: And Trump's entity whatever fucking napalmed Joe:

https://rumble.com/vlmx5p-surrenderer-i ... world.html
You think any president is more trustworthy than another? Wanna buy a bridge?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: You think any president is more trustworthy than another?
I like Ike.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Interesting paper on how Scotty from Marketing and Beaky Gladys interpret what looks to be a very convenient government-sponsored report.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Actually, the article is more a critique of the Doherty report, but you can see where Sco & Glad are going with it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Interesting paper on how Scotty from Marketing and Beaky Gladys interpret what looks to be a very convenient government-sponsored report.

LINK: https://archive.is/JljmY

Fixed That For You.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: You think any president is more trustworthy than another? Wanna buy a bridge?

Howabout Supreme Court justices? All the same, or any variation?

Today SCOTUS overruled the Biden/CDC eviction moratorium extension, again.

The part I find amazing is the dissent by 3 leftie judges: Breyer, Sotomayor & Kagan.

The Supreme Court ruled on this in July.
How does that leave room to dissent-- when they took a second look at the same case, in August?

Breyer's dissenting opinion cites the CDC's, ahem, "scientific" claims that an enormous number of lives were saved by the moratorium.

So I'll re-post this evisceration of that "science": Un-published, non-peer reviewed, methodology & data hidden, authors refusing to respond to critics, preposterous levels of 'certainty'...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

worst evah.jpeg
(534.81 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:30 am

Can we not judge and compare according to actions? Can one power hungry individual not be more or less untrustworthy than another? Are you that cynical that you can't see the difference between what Biden is doing and what any president with even a slight instinct for self-preservation or sense of decency would do?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Natural immunity 13x stronger than the vax:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/27/is ... vid-shots/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Wanna buy a bridge?
That turn-of-phrase raises an interesting point: who is selling the bridge?

My earliest grumblings of support for Trump were based on knowing he would be scrutinized by the press, and Hillary would be excused from scrutiny. (I had just watched the media's eagle-eye on Dubya-- go blind when Obama arrived.)

____

Jen Psaki's press conference ended a few minutes ago.

One question was about new revelations of an 8-consecutive-day biting-spree by Biden's dog, in March.
7 bites to Secret Service personnel, one to a White House visitor.

The reporter actually asked a tough question: Considering how Psaki, Biden, & the White House went on record-- disingenuously describing 8 days of biting as-if it were a single bite incident-- How Can We Trust Them To Tell The Truth About Big Important Issues If They Lie About Even Trivial Stuff?

Psaki responded by joking that the dog-bite story wasn't important, and rattling-off a list of irrelevant factoids about the dog's current whereabouts.

____

District of Columbia is a 'strict liability' jurisdiction, as opposed to a 'one bite' jurisdiction. So even the first bite exposes the owner to civil liability and criminal negligence charges, and can lead to the dog being destroyed as a 'dangerous dog'. A spree of 8 consecutive bites in 8 days-- surely would be sufficient for the dog to be considered "at large" according to Section 8-1801(a)(1)(A)-- and the owner in violation of Section 8-1808.

Unless your name is Biden, and you're Above The Law.

Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others

https://nypost.com/2021/08/26/joe-biden ... ails-show/

https://dogbitelaw.com/mixed-dog-bite-s ... g-bite-law

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.
Holy feck, SD, how did you stumble onto that page?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:58 pm
You get an “F” if you don’t exit lockdown: fitter, armed with a new skill-set and wielding a recalibrated focus.

Think of it as a potentially productive boot camp. Or a longer version of the flight to London.

Trust me. You’ll survive.
So, what you are really saying is, if you are well enough off not to be fucked by the lockdown then you won't be fucked by the lockdown.
Im saying ‘channel your inner Dr. Frankl’ and use the situation to your benefit.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: You get an “F” if you don’t exit lockdown: fitter, armed with a new skill-set and wielding a recalibrated focus.

Think of it as a potentially productive boot camp. Or a longer version of the flight to London.

Trust me. You’ll survive.
I have no doubt I'll survive. I have a stable job and am far enough out that I'm away from prying eyes and thus can easily stay outside for more than an hour without anyone noticing. Surviving isn't sufficient. I want to live.
You can do far more than ‘survive’.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

The Afghan exit strat makes no sense. I mean the physical withdrawal operation. I knew Kabul would collapse, anybody who pays any attention knew Kabul would fall, though I thought the regime would front enough of a force to make it a fight for a month. There is an actual resistance in the panjshir valley, that isn't getting much airtime. So how did the current US admin not know kabul would collapse as it did. That's the narrative isn't it?

The only scenario that makes sense of the moves on the ground, is that Biden was informed Kabul was going to collapse without resistance, and made the call that he didn't want US forces insitu with the taliban regime in power. So he collapsed the force there back onto the airport, and it is an airport, not an airbase. And it was a race. Except the shit hit the fan and the taliban rolled into town as they were initiating the extraction. So they got stuck, unable to extract with a flood of people swarming the field looking to be extracted along with them.

It isn't as easy as going there loading on the planes and waving by by, a perimeter has to be secured, but it is that very perimeter that is the problem. They're in a fucked up situation. As long as they stay there is going to be a never ending Que of people looking to fly away. As long as there is a never ending Que they can't collapse the perimeter. Unless another force holds the perimeter to enable the rear elements to throw smoke and get on choppers. SO who is that force going to be? The Taliban is the obvious conclusion, and that is going to be bloody.

It's a total clusterfuck that it wasn't wound up a month or more ago.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:57 am
Nothing new about Psaki lying. Everyone has their BS talking points. Carlson and Watters like to disparage the Afghani military, just like Biden, but if Logan isn't mistaken, Afghani special forces units are still fighting. Nobody else seems to have noticed or cared enough to look at the broader picture beyond kabul.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

fafnir wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:02 pm
United States has 1912 deaths per million with 20 per million in the past 7d. 627K deaths in total
Australia has 39 deaths per million with 0.55 per million in the past 7d. 0.9K deaths in total

And this is the face of a vaccine shortage.

Let us know when your country wants some methodological schooling. :popcorn: :whistle:
The vast bulk of those who died were on their last legs. How much can the quality adjusted years of life saved by vaccinations, masks, lockdowns etc... actually be when averaged across the population? Would you be locked down for a year, make yourself significantly poorer, and harm your children's education to extend the low quality end of your life by a day? Maybe it's two days, but that's the cost/benefit analysis of "lock it all down", surely?
Deaths are a marker. Not an isolated marker.

But it is remarkable how young(er) people quickly because sages on the disposability of the old.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: The part I find amazing is the dissent by 3 leftie judges: Breyer, Sotomayor & Kagan.

Breyer's dissenting opinion cites the CDC's, ahem, "scientific" claims that an enormous number of lives were saved by the moratorium.
Par for the course with this crew. Every one of their arguments boils down to: the Constitution can be ignored -- in this instance, the separation of powers -- so long as it gets us something we want.

This latest ruling, along with the restoration of the Remain In Mexico policy, add to a long list of court defeats of Biden admin actions.

Many Democrat bills proposed or passed by the House, including making DC a state, several anti-gun bills, and the 'election reform' bills H.R. 1 and H.R. 4, are clearly unconstitutional. Then there was the set-back of the centerpiece of obamacare, the mandate, being struck down.

In short, the authoritarian Left hates the Constitution, and Rule of Law in general, as it gets in their way.

Once Kamala is president (which should be a few days from now), she'll rule by imperial decree / executive order. Which will be a gross violation of Separation of Powers, lead to a steady stream of lawsuits, and pretty much complete the break-up of the United States into regions operating under antipodal laws.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Anyone wanting actual insight into Australian realpolitik around the pandemic could read these 2 useful pieces.

This one looks at the fracture between Canberra and the States:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/even-be ... 58mde.html

This one looks at the NSW Govt response:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/twi ... 58m96.html

Or you could howl tin-foil exaggerations as ‘insight’ rather than the ideological spasms they actually are. 🤷‍♂️

ThreeFlangedJavis

Za-zen wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:31 pm
The Afghan exit strat makes no sense. I mean the physical withdrawal operation. I knew Kabul would collapse, anybody who pays any attention knew Kabul would fall, though I thought the regime would front enough of a force to make it a fight for a month. There is an actual resistance in the panjshir valley, that isn't getting much airtime. So how did the current US admin not know kabul would collapse as it did. That's the narrative isn't it?

The only scenario that makes sense of the moves on the ground, is that Biden was informed Kabul was going to collapse without resistance, and made the call that he didn't want US forces insitu with the taliban regime in power. So he collapsed the force there back onto the airport, and it is an airport, not an airbase. And it was a race. Except the shit hit the fan and the taliban rolled into town as they were initiating the extraction. So they got stuck, unable to extract with a flood of people swarming the field looking to be extracted along with them.

It isn't as easy as going there loading on the planes and waving by by, a perimeter has to be secured, but it is that very perimeter that is the problem. They're in a fucked up situation. As long as they stay there is going to be a never ending Que of people looking to fly away. As long as there is a never ending Que they can't collapse the perimeter. Unless another force holds the perimeter to enable the rear elements to throw smoke and get on choppers. SO who is that force going to be? The Taliban is the obvious conclusion, and that is going to be bloody.

It's a total clusterfuck that it wasn't wound up a month or more ago.
The flaw in that analysis is that it was US decision making which precipitated the collapse. The Taliban have been consistently violating the Trump agreement. Trump imposed costs on them for that, Biden let them get away with it. It was within Biden's power to keep the Taliban in check, get potential hostages out and remove military eqipment. What Biden did instead was let the Taliban gain ground without reponse, pull in his forces and cut the legs off of the Afghani forces before his stipulated fixed withdrawal date. He's now faced with the choice of relying on the Taliban to help him out or committing masses of troops to secure evacuation zones. There's talk from Republicans that the likes of Gen Milley are disowning the fiasco and contacting them in an ass covering exercise, claiming that Biden is not listening to advice. The only thing more disturbing than Biden the puppet is Biden the decision maker.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Holy feck, SD, how did you stumble onto that page?
I think I saw it under an Ask Reddit post: 'What's the most memorable thing you've seen on Reddit?'

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:57 am
Nothing new about Psaki lying. Everyone has their BS talking points. Carlson and Watters like to disparage the Afghani military, just like Biden, but if Logan isn't mistaken, Afghani special forces units are still fighting. Nobody else seems to have noticed or cared enough to look at the broader picture beyond kabul.
The guy leading the resistance in Panjshir is the son of a legendary warlord who was taken out by AQ shortly before 911. Afghanistan is one of those places where tribal/feudal systems are still the dominant ones. So sons of leaders are the new leaders. Don't know very much about him other than he's young and educated in the west. The problem with the Afghan military is the problem with the country, none of them had any real loyalty to the construct. Their loyalties largely are with their tribal overlords, many of whose loyalty is to whoever is the dominant paymaster.

The Afghan military collapsed not because of the foot soldiers, but because when they needed leadership, their company commander or the colonel or the eight star general with 2 belts either vanishes or orders a stand down, what the fuck are they supposed to do. Morale shock is a real thing, and units without good command and esprit won't stand when nobody else does.

The Vice President of Afghanistan is the 2IC in Panjshir, his sister was murdered by the taliban in the nineties, and has vowed to never sit at the same table as them. But they are fucked, a lot of the tribes who made up the former northern alliance who the talibs never managed to bring under their control have kneeled, or their leaders had fled into exile. The Talibs control more territory now than they did before 911. And now they have a massive modern military arsenal. The Panjshir valley is a defensive redoubt. Most of Afghanistan is not the type of terrain you want to be fighting in, Panjshir is the jewel of that. But they're fucked with how the cards are being dealt on this one.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Can we not judge and compare according to actions? Can one power hungry individual not be more or less untrustworthy than another? Are you that cynical that you can't see the difference between what Biden is doing and what any president with even a slight instinct for self-preservation or sense of decency would do?
Well, in this case - having read The Afghanistan Papers (and Pentagon too) - yes, I am that cynical. But Creepy Uncle Joe did at least withdraw (bad joke in 3...1...1), so that is a big plus, regardless of motive.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sirhan Sirhan gets parole.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Za-zen wrote: Carlson and Watters like to disparage the Afghani military, just like Biden, but if Logan isn't mistaken, Afghani special forces units are still fighting. Nobody else seems to have noticed or cared enough to look at the broader picture beyond kabul.
What do you propose should be done with your-news-from-Panjshir ?

Should we repeat the 1980's-- when we heard about the pockets of mujahideen resisting the USSR-- and armed them/ creating Osama bin Laden?

I don't think it's a massive journalistic lapse-- to keep the story centered on Kabul & Taliban-held areas-- and on Biden-- as the Aug 31 deadline transpires.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Natural immunity 13x stronger than the vax:

First you have to come down with covid-19. I think I spot a flaw in your cunning plan.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Service Dog wrote:
Za-zen wrote: Carlson and Watters like to disparage the Afghani military, just like Biden, but if Logan isn't mistaken, Afghani special forces units are still fighting. Nobody else seems to have noticed or cared enough to look at the broader picture beyond kabul.

Should we repeat the 1980's-- when we heard about the pockets of mujahideen resisting the USSR-- and armed them/ creating Osama bin Laden?

I don't think it's a massive journalistic lapse-- to keep the story centered on Kabul & Taliban-held areas-- and on Biden-- as the Aug 31 deadline transpires.
That quote was ThreeFlangedJavis but i'll give my take.
The modern Taliban is a Pakistani proxy. Bin Laden wasn't hiding in pakistan, he was taking refuge there, with full knowledge of the Paki regime. It's a geopolitical disaster. The resistance in the Panjsir has received outside support. From fucking Uzbekistan. They used their massive muscle to fly in food and ammo. I don't know if the reports of the former regime's military units are there is accurate, though the presence of the VP does suggest that that is where elements are making their last stand.

I just don't understand the US strategy. It's like there isn't one. It makes no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense is that the value of the geopolitical position wasn't worth the money. The investment in men and material was really small, comparative to the (on the face of it) payoff, and has been for basically ten years. The reality is the maintenance of the regime was a massive financial burden though. If the Afgan government wanted to tar a road they brought the bill to their US overlords. The US does this in other regions, most obviously Israel. Though Israel is smart enough to take a portion of the US tax dollars given to them, to buy US politicans, to ensure increased funding in the next round. One of the greatest coups in modern history. Plus it is a solid political entity, something Afghanistan never developed into.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I'm seeing reports - unconfirmed - that US troops, panicky after the bombs, may have gunned down some of the 170 Afghans who died:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/08/t ... istan.html

Translation:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sliwa has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning the NYC mayoral race, but this was classy:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... onference/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:57 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Natural immunity 13x stronger than the vax:

First you have to come down with covid-19. I think I spot a flaw in your cunning plan.
Your banal trolling has led me to rethink my skepticism of the theory that vaccines cause mental retardation.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Clarity is almost always beneficial. The useless Afghan surrender monkey narrative is being used as a refuge by the decision makers who sold out the Afghan army and should have seen this all coming. The murder of families of Afghan soldiers and aids is not a new thing. It is something they have faced for 20 years. Every time they visited home they were in danger of being pulled off a bus at a Taliban checkpoint and identified by some minor anomaly like the wrong underwear. A lot of these people were acting with good motives and against the natural Afghani instinct and now they are being betrayed. The US gave assurances that they wouldn't cut and run like they've done before when this venture began. Afghans took them at their word and thought they were in a partnership for the long haul. Their sacrifice is being belittled by politicians and media.

I think that Biden should have followed Trump's plan of keeping the pressure on the Taliban until they got the message and entered into genuine negotiation with the other players and then withdrew in an orderly fashion. If that never came to pass then at least the commitment in manpower was not huge but would have had a disproportionately large benefit in strategic and counter-terrorism terms. It is too late to go back in now on a long term basis, partly because they've lost the trust of would be allies. There are worse ideas than supporting warlords who might occupy the Taliban or even suppress them. They don't even need to arm them, satellite intelligence would be OK.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Lsuoma wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Well, in this case - having read The Afghanistan Papers (and Pentagon too) - yes, I am that cynical. But Creepy Uncle Joe did at least withdraw (bad joke in 3...1...1), so that is a big plus, regardless of motive.
Trump brought personnel down to manageable levels. He had a strategy that at least held out some hope for stability and would have likely at least led to an orderly exit. The system tried to stop him by leaking lies to the media which gives the lie to the notion that everyone is beholden to the same masters. They may have tried to do the same to Biden. I think it was a mistake to leave, but Biden exited in the most incompetent way possible while causing the maximum amount of damage possible to the trust between the US and it's allies and any potential allies. If you don't want to draw a distinction between the senile architect of a deadly screw up and a more competent alternative then have at it.

John D

Post by John D »

Enjoying a shot of Jager In Berlin tonight. Just had a great visit with one of my exchange student “daughters”. I really like Berlin… must be my German genes. She has a really great little 100 year old apartment in a beautiful neighborhood… A park near by. Great German food and wine for dinner. Nice to travel again. Fuck coco… we will just take our chances

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Clarity is almost always beneficial. The useless Afghan surrender monkey narrative is being used as a refuge by the decision makers
True and true. I think Panjshir would also be used to fabricate convenient narratives-- if it were a prominent part of the conversation.

The warhawks will tell us Panjshir is Helm's Deep and we'll be 'greeted as liberators' if the US charges-back-in like Gandalf.

Biden would point to it-- to claim our misplaced weapons aren't in Taliban/ISIS/AlQueda hands-- or his plan didn't completely fail-- or whatever.

I wonder whether Panjshir is really the home-base for an active counter-strike against the Taliban. Will we really see them try to Gain Ground? Or will they just be a well-armed dissenting area, surrounded by Taliban et al., hoping to hold-ground & normalize the current map?

FWIW-- what I think I see-- is akin to Britain overrun by a patchwork of rival Viking hordes. And I'll only believe-it-when-I-see-it... that some Alfred of Wessex is biding his time in Panjshir.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote:

I'm circling-back to Matt's comment (and the Trump ad in the link)-- to note the Simone Biles gymnastics in Lsuoma's reply.

Below are the claims in in Trump ad. Are any of them even in dispute?!...

highest inflation rate in years
high gasoline prices
southern border overrun
covid infection rate high
US military message went 'woke'
Biden claimed Kabul was safe from the Taliban
Biden shifted-blame for Afghanistan
China is making diplomatic inroads in Afghanistan
Biden mentally stumbles in public appearances

Lsuoma asks if one politician can be trusted more than another. The answer is 'yes'. I was deeply suspicious of Ronald Reagan before during and after his presidency. But then he died & his list of untrustworthy acts ended once-and-for-all.

Trump's term of office is also over. Years of Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-wild-speculation that Trump MIGHT turn-out Even Worse Than We Already Know-- are also over. We know how he handled the border, China, covid, warmaking, the economy. The results are in.

It's nutty to imagine Biden & Trump are both running an unfinished race, side-by-side. That Orange racer's scores are already on the board.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden administration released a long-awaited report on Friday afternoon about the origins of SARS-CoV-2. The report gave no definitive answers, was relatively soft on China, and effectively stated that the origins of the coronavirus will never be known without China’s cooperation.

The unclassified version of the report, which was just a little over one page long, said that the outbreak happened no later than November 2019 and that it initially started with “small-scale exposure” in Wuhan, China. The report, which was released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, claimed that the agencies reached “broad agreement on several other key issues,” including that the coronavirus was “not developed as a biological weapon,” even though the lab was reportedly working on classified research for the Chinese military.

Here’s the entire one page report…
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/document ... rigins.pdf
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking ... oronavirus
Can a cup of yogurt 'cure' your case of COVID-19?
Pre-clinical research by Israeli scientists, published in Microbiome, indicates that Kefir could be used to treat cytokine storms caused by coronavirus.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/co ... -19-664976
This week's U.S. VAERS data for 12- to 17-year-olds includes:

The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.

Other deaths include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1431289) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 13-year-old boy who died after receiving Moderna (VAERS I.D. 1463061), three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), five 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1466009, 1225942, 1475434, and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
2,609 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
444 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 438 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
89 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.

17,518 total adverse events, including 1,047 rated as serious and 18 reported deaths.
https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield ... HIGHAGE=18
FDA grants full approval of Pfizer vaccine, critics blast agency for lack of data, scientific debate

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Aug. 23 granted full approval to Pfizer’s “Comirnaty” COVID vaccine for people 16 years and older — without allowing public discussion or holding a formal advisory committee meeting to discuss data.

This is the first COVID vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates by employers and universities.

According to The Washington Post, Pfizer’s vaccine approval was the fastest in the agency’s history, coming less than four months after Pfizer/BioNTech filed for licensing on May 7.

According to an article published Aug. 20 in the BMJ, transparency advocates criticized the FDA decision not to hold a formal advisory committee meeting to discuss Pfizer’s application for full approval — an important mechanism used to scrutinize data.

Last year the FDA said it was “committed to use an advisory committee composed of independent experts to ensure deliberations about authorization or licensure are transparent for the public.”

But in a statement to The BMJ, the FDA said it did not believe a meeting was necessary ahead of the expected full FDA approval.

Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate who serves as a consumer representative on the FDA’s Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee, said it’s concerning that full approval is based on only six months’ worth of data — despite clinical trials designed for two years — and there’s no control group after Pfizer offered the product to placebo participants before the trials were completed.

FDA approval letter causes confusion, raises questions

Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine are two critical facts that affect whether the vaccine can be mandated, and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries, according to Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. Meryl Nass.

Kennedy and Nass, who accused the FDA of pulling a “bait and switch” on the public, said the FDA acknowledged that while Pfizer has “insufficient stocks” of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available, there is “a significant amount” of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine — produced under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) — still available for use.

The FDA decreed that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine under the EUA should remain unlicensed — but that it can be used “interchangeably” (page 2, footnote 8) with the newly licensed Comirnaty product.

Second, the FDA said the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine and the existing EUA Pfizer vaccine are “legally distinct,” but said their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”

Kennedy and Nass said EUA products are experimental under U.S. law. Both the Nuremberg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in this experiment.

Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject, they wrote.

At least for the moment, the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine has no liability shield. Vials of the branded product, which say “Comirnaty” on the label, are subject to the same product liability laws as other U.S. products, Kennedy and Nass said, adding that “Pfizer is therefore unlikely to allow any American to take a Comirnaty vaccine until it can somehow arrange immunity for this product.”

On Thursday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) wrote the FDA raising similar concerns and questions about the agency’s approval of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine.

In his letter, Johnson asked FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodruff why the FDA didn’t grant full licensure for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that is already in use and available in the U.S., and how the agency will ensure that those being vaccinated under mandates will receive the FDA-approved version.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ic-debate/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Well, in this case - having read The Afghanistan Papers (and Pentagon too) - yes, I am that cynical. But Creepy Uncle Joe did at least withdraw (bad joke in 3...1...1), so that is a big plus, regardless of motive.
Trump brought personnel down to manageable levels. He had a strategy that at least held out some hope for stability and would have likely at least led to an orderly exit. The system tried to stop him by leaking lies to the media which gives the lie to the notion that everyone is beholden to the same masters. They may have tried to do the same to Biden. I think it was a mistake to leave, but Biden exited in the most incompetent way possible while causing the maximum amount of damage possible to the trust between the US and it's allies and any potential allies. If you don't want to draw a distinction between the senile architect of a deadly screw up and a more competent alternative then have at it.
If that's your take on what happened, fine. I don't see it at all the way you do. There are layers and layers of narrative control that are being spewed out here, and each is as bad as the rest.

Like I said, though, for me the fact that we've been kicked out (or run away, or marched off the field taking the ball and declaring victory or...) the fact is that the US is out of Afghanistan, and *I* regard that as better than still being there.

FWIW, and it's worth what you pay for it, I don't think Trump had any chance of making an orderly exit - or rather, I don't believe that he could have managed not to fuck up any exit. I also think that the MIC would have been able to prevent him forcing an exit in any case. However, these are all hypotheticals, so not worth arguing over.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: the fact is that the US is out of Afghanistan, and *I* regard that as better than still being there.
Of all the limp takes on Afghanistan-- this one is the Zinnia's penis.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

People thought I was a loon when I suggested our government disrespected “us” and were happy to replace “us” over time. All for (perceived) economic gain coupled to woke post national wankery.

However many of these same critics are now quite comfortable with a narrative that our government (and tech overlords) hate “us” and want to enslave and/or kill us. 🦠 💉

All very odd.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: People thought I was a loon...many of these same critics...
Are you referring-to people/critics here on the 'pit?

I don't know whether I'm oblivious to this Venn diagram of pitizen opinions-- or whether you're talking about different people.

____

Either way, I'll note an evolution in your own thought: In 2017 you were wary that Lauren Southern's alarm about "Western Culture" being replaced was uncomfortably-close to saying "White" was being replaced. In 2018, you were "red pilled" by year-over-year immigration stats.

I'm not calling you out for the change. I'm saying-- Take The Win. If the lockdown is red-pilling people to immigration/demographic shenanigans... there's an opportunity for you to sell them on your 'replacement' message.

____
I've come-away from our recent talk about Australia's political culture-- with the impression that you were describing something which is not scalable into the future-- unless new generations of Australians are minted at-home, not imported. Not just transplanted Chinese & hindu and muslim-types. But even American or UK ideas about guns or individual rights-- contaminate the local culture beyond repair.

Apologies for applying such a simplistic and American metaphor but... what pops into my mind... is the US self-image of 'the 1950's' as a land of security, prosperity, and assimilated conformity. A place where 'you don't have to lock your doors at night' (or need a gun for self-defense).

Only _after_ demographic and ideological changes in the US... (of the sort you more-recently lament in Australia)... is the American Right an overtly snarling, brutish kicked-dog... concerned with AR-15s for home defense, open & concealed carry, 'stand your ground', boogaloo memes, separatist populism, 'muh rights'.

In other words-- maybe the dreaded 'American' mentality is the fallback position after the 'replacement' has already occurred.

Has Australia reached the point of no turning back-- to the version you prefer? And all that remains is a menu with only 3 options: American-Populist, Chinese, or Muslim?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:05 am
People thought I was a loon when I suggested our government disrespected “us” and were happy to replace “us” over time. All for (perceived) economic gain coupled to woke post national wankery.

However many of these same critics are now quite comfortable with a narrative that our government (and tech overlords) hate “us” and want to enslave and/or kill us. 🦠 💉

All very odd.
Where have you been the last 10 years? Why is that odd? Standard woke cycle. "Nobody thinks like that, you are paranoid, fake news, boo hoo white supremacist fee fees etc" rapidly morphs into cancellation, firings and "why don't you think like that".

It isn't just the woke and their opportunist apologists. Centrists suffer from something similar. You see something really outlandish that you could classify as Machiavellian if it weren't so out in the open playing out and comment on it. You are called names. The evidence comes in a short time later and a lot of those centrists find their inner PoMo and start equivocating. It's all just narratives, so so what if President X stole the national silverware, they're all bad. Current times have been corrupted by well poisoning and a ton of squid ink. You may argue that the corruption was always there, which may be true, but movements exposing that corruption are the ones being poisoned and inked.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Enjoying a shot of Jager In Berlin tonight. Just had a great visit with one of my exchange student “daughters”. I really like Berlin… must be my German genes. She has a really great little 100 year old apartment in a beautiful neighborhood… A park near by. Great German food and wine for dinner. Nice to travel again. Fuck coco… we will just take our chances
Go with Schultheiss or my low-budget favorite, Bärenpils. Not a fan of Berliner Weisse mit Schuß, but FYI the red is raspberry, the green, woodruff.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Australian government given the power to 'disrupt data' or 'take over the accounts' of anyone believed to be engaging in criminal activity.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... reen-light

And, of course, opposing the covid police state or questioning the official covid narrative is already a crime.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

To the rest of the flock's relief, the stray covid+ runner, who'd been spotted on surveillance cameras literally murdering people by sneezing in an empty elevator, has been apprehended. The Gesundheitstaatspolizei team wore appropriate hazmat in case Typhoid Mate's nose ran on them.

After forced vaccination and delousing, he will likely be sent to one of the new maximum security WellCamp facilities.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ha! I've just gone Ultegra Di2. When you go Ultegra Di2 you never go back...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

...And when the battery dies, you can't get back.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:00 am

I don't know whether I'm oblivious to this Venn diagram of pitizen opinions-- or whether you're talking about different people.

____

Either way, I'll note an evolution in your own thought: In 2017 you were wary that Lauren Southern's alarm about "Western Culture" being replaced was uncomfortably-close to saying "White" was being replaced. In 2018, you were "red pilled" by year-over-year immigration stats.

I'm not calling you out for the change. I'm saying-- Take The Win. If the lockdown is red-pilling people to immigration/demographic shenanigans... there's an opportunity for you to sell them on your 'replacement' message.

____
I've come-away from our recent talk about Australia's political culture-- with the impression that you were describing something which is not scalable into the future-- unless new generations of Australians are minted at-home, not imported. Not just transplanted Chinese & hindu and muslim-types. But even American or UK ideas about guns or individual rights-- contaminate the local culture beyond repair.

Apologies for applying such a simplistic and American metaphor but... what pops into my mind... is the US self-image of 'the 1950's' as a land of security, prosperity, and assimilated conformity. A place where 'you don't have to lock your doors at night' (or need a gun for self-defense).

Only _after_ demographic and ideological changes in the US... (of the sort you more-recently lament in Australia)... is the American Right an overtly snarling, brutish kicked-dog... concerned with AR-15s for home defense, open & concealed carry, 'stand your ground', boogaloo memes, separatist populism, 'muh rights'.

In other words-- maybe the dreaded 'American' mentality is the fallback position after the 'replacement' has already occurred.

Has Australia reached the point of no turning back-- to the version you prefer? And all that remains is a menu with only 3 options: American-Populist, Chinese, or Muslim?
I'd need to go back to my original Lauren Southern comments. It is my recollection that I purchased her book and found its argument and style to be sophomoric - of a high school debating level. I was also mindful that couching a historical, cultural and social sense of place with one centered on race was equally unhelpful.

The 'old Australia' is largely subsumed in the major cities. Much as I'd imagine London is less English than it is global. You can still find Australia out of these urban migrant-centred locales - ie the country and coastal towns. The issue has been the unfettered pace and quantity of immigration coupled to a simultaneous post national cringe away from our European ancestry.

I don't see capital-city Australia turning Euro or Amrico - alt-right as that's not a consistent position with our past identity.

However in the States, it seems that militant rebellion of the individual against 'internal outsiders' is far more resonant and therefore understandable. Similarly Id assume that demi-fascistic popular fronts could find more traction in France/Spain Eastern Europe than Wales or England.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

All very odd.
Where have you been the last 10 years? Why is that odd? Standard woke cycle. "Nobody thinks like that, you are paranoid, fake news, boo hoo white supremacist fee fees etc" rapidly morphs into cancellation, firings and "why don't you think like that".

It isn't just the woke and their opportunist apologists. Centrists suffer from something similar. You see something really outlandish that you could classify as Machiavellian if it weren't so out in the open playing out and comment on it. You are called names. The evidence comes in a short time later and a lot of those centrists find their inner PoMo and start equivocating. It's all just narratives, so so what if President X stole the national silverware, they're all bad. Current times have been corrupted by well poisoning and a ton of squid ink. You may argue that the corruption was always there, which may be true, but movements exposing that corruption are the ones being poisoned and inked.
I guess I find it oddly ironic that such a contrast has occurred relatively quickly and in such a black and white fashion. I also find it odd that I can easily believe our political masters would replace us demographically (for economic ends) while also believing a COVID-centric conspiracy is unlikely.

I suspect its the velocity of the COVID crisis. I think its well understood that globalism is ethnocide - but that it will take several decades at least and will be for a greater global 'good'. So ethnocide is priced in but not necessarily the end goal in and of itself. Simply a 'meh' consequence of the main game. The COVID conspiracies require a far more steely eyed approach to immediate destruction with uncertain end. Its an order of magnitude different in concept.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:00 am

____

I'm not thinking of specific people really - more the feeling that the global fascist coup leveraging/using COVID scenario is receiving far less incredulity that my own humble 'cultural genocide' argument.

The lazy jump from 'culture and heritage' to "racism" to secret KKKism :shock: probably has something to do with it. Just an observation.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: the fact is that the US is out of Afghanistan, and *I* regard that as better than still being there.
Of all the limp takes on Afghanistan-- this one is the Zinnia's penis.
Hell's horses!

I didn't want breakfast anyway...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

All very odd.

I guess I find it oddly ironic that such a contrast has occurred relatively quickly and in such a black and white fashion. I also find it odd that I can easily believe our political masters would replace us demographically (for economic ends) while also believing a COVID-centric conspiracy is unlikely.

I suspect its the velocity of the COVID crisis. I think its well understood that globalism is ethnocide - but that it will take several decades at least and will be for a greater global 'good'. So ethnocide is priced in but not necessarily the end goal in and of itself. Simply a 'meh' consequence of the main game. The COVID conspiracies require a far more steely eyed approach to immediate destruction with uncertain end. Its an order of magnitude different in concept.
Ethnocide is a necessary condition on the way to the end goal of globalism. Ethnic cohesion, national pride and border integrity go hand in hand.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Ethnocide is a necessary condition on the way to the end goal of globalism. Ethnic cohesion, national pride and border integrity go hand in hand.
"Diversity is our strength", is the endlessly repeated mantra -- which is true for the oligarchs.

Online associations / social media are a poor substitute for IRL connections & affiliations, and easily controlled or cut. Complete atomization is the ultimate goal, every individual isolated, dependent upon the leviathan for all information, entertainment, and stimulus.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Who said White Men Can't Chimp?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: I'm not thinking of specific people really - more the feeling that the global fascist coup leveraging/using COVID scenario is receiving far less incredulity that my own humble 'cultural genocide' argument.
It doesn't have to be a coup, which is what is so insidious about it. I think it's more the Yes, Minister joke:

"Something must be done, this is something, therefore we must do it"

Does suggest the governments are completely decoupled from principles and are prepared to offer talismans instead of real leadership.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:46 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Ethnocide is a necessary condition on the way to the end goal of globalism. Ethnic cohesion, national pride and border integrity go hand in hand.
"Diversity is our strength", is the endlessly repeated mantra -- which is true for the oligarchs.

Online associations / social media are a poor substitute for IRL connections & affiliations, and easily controlled or cut. Complete atomization is the ultimate goal, every individual isolated, dependent upon the leviathan for all information, entertainment, and stimulus.
A very deep rabbit hole. There are many events which can be explained if this is assumed to be true. Colour Revolutions for example and their links to Soros money. You aren't allowed to mention Soros in polite society without ridicule, which I think is interesting considering the extent to which he meddles in politics and culture. My suspicion is that you'll find a lot of Soros influence behind policing practice in the UK, political unrest in the US and open border advocacy. It's no accident that East European nations with strong ethnic identities tend to hate the guy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Rumour has it the British left behind some excess muskets while the Soviets didn’t clean up all their surplus T-62s.

So I guess ‘shit happens’.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I'm not thinking of specific people really - more the feeling that the global fascist coup leveraging/using COVID scenario is receiving far less incredulity that my own humble 'cultural genocide' argument.
It doesn't have to be a coup, which is what is so insidious about it. I think it's more the Yes, Minister joke:

"Something must be done, this is something, therefore we must do it"

Does suggest the governments are completely decoupled from principles and are prepared to offer talismans instead of real leadership.
True. And yet ‘Insidious incompetence’ isn’t really trending on Bitchute or Odysee

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So the woke eunuchs pretending to run the US military ordered our army support dogs be left behind in Kabul, despite ample cargo space for them. Just let them loose on the tarmac as the last plane took off.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/31/american- ... ghanistan/

At least fundamental moslems adore dogs, so they should be well-cared for by the taliban.