Page 162 of 265

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:39 am
by John D
My dad died last night. 93 years old. He lost his ability to swallow a few days ago... he couldn't eat... they put him on dilaudid yesterday. Last night he was just breathing shallow and he left us at about 1:30am.

He was a coxswain on an LCVP in WWII piloting marines onto Iwo Jima and Tarawa. He picked cucumbers for pay when he was a kid to help make ends meet. He went one summer without a pair of shoes because there was no money for shoes. He had cancer from smoking that resulted in 3/4 of his tongue being cut off. He had three rounds of golf where he shot below his age for 18 holes and has had two holes-in-one.

A week ago he didn't recognize me. He was calling me by his brothers name and yelling "Byrn... help me.... help me..." and I would move him from his lounge chair to his wheel chair.... and then we would do it again.... and again... "Byrn help me."

I am okay with the whole thing. 93 is a good run. Still.... I miss the old fart.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 pm
by Lsuoma
It seems like he had a good life, and it was time to go.

His only disappointment was likely having a complete cunt of a son.

;)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:58 pm
by Bhurzum
Lsuoma wrote: His only disappointment was likely having a complete cunt of a son.
Fackin' 'ell! We'll make a squaddie of you yet!

Sorry for your loss, John D - sounds like your Dad had good innings and was a good sort!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:04 pm
by Brive1987
John D wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:39 am
My dad died last night. 93 years old. He lost his ability to swallow a few days ago... he couldn't eat... they put him on dilaudid yesterday. Last night he was just breathing shallow and he left us at about 1:30am.

He was a coxswain on an LCVP in WWII piloting marines onto Iwo Jima and Tarawa. He picked cucumbers for pay when he was a kid to help make ends meet. He went one summer without a pair of shoes because there was no money for shoes. He had cancer from smoking that resulted in 3/4 of his tongue being cut off. He had three rounds of golf where he shot below his age for 18 holes and has had two holes-in-one.

A week ago he didn't recognize me. He was calling me by his brothers name and yelling "Byrn... help me.... help me..." and I would move him from his lounge chair to his wheel chair.... and then we would do it again.... and again... "Byrn help me."

I am okay with the whole thing. 93 is a good run. Still.... I miss the old fart.
I’m sorry to hear that. Doesn’t matter the age. Doesn’t matter whether you see it as collateral damage ‘as the world turns’ or presaging greater glory.

A part of you also dies when you lose a parent.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:27 pm
by Pitchguest
Service Dog wrote:
Fegg wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: but "heart" in the bible means the seat of the will and I would have thought that a professor of religion would know this.
Bless your ass.
So... the correct translation is... "wipe your ass" ?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 pm
by Pitchguest
Service Dog wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: but "heart" in the bible means the seat of the will and I would have thought that a professor of religion would know this.
So... the correct translation is... "wipe your ass" ?
Bless your ass.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:30 pm
by John D
Lsuoma wrote: It seems like he had a good life, and it was time to go.

His only disappointment was likely having a complete cunt of a son.

;)
Where do you think I got it from... haha! The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:29 pm
by Service Dog
Reuters, on the Nevada caucus:

"Caucus-goer Carolina Higuera said at her precinct at D.L. ‘Dusty’ Dickens Elementary School in North Las Vegas, there was widespread misunderstanding about how votes could be realigned. She also said caucus officials realized an iPad Google Forms tool, used to calculate results on caucus day with those from early voting, was counting votes for viable candidates twice.

“It just established a really icky feeling that it wasn’t being run well,” she said. “Everyone was like, I thought I was in Vegas, not Iowa. We’ve seen this on the TV.”"
....
"At precinct 1340 at Liberty High School in Henderson, there was confusion over how to count the votes, leaving several supporters of U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren essentially left out as they mistakenly expected to benefit from early voters’ second choices.

Larry Van, a retired pharmacist who was the volunteer caucus secretary for a precinct that went to former Vice President Joe Biden, told Reuters he finally got through to the state party’s phone hotline, the main way to report results, after getting multiple busy signals."

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:32 pm
by mordacious1
They will even censure you after your dead:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/21/australia ... ravestone/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:48 pm
by Brive1987
Cute.


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 am
by Brive1987
Mykeru offset his dismissal with alcohol.

He is now offsetting alcohol with benzodiazepine.



That sounds like a risk-free move. What could go wrong?

Dude is in Washington without a family, a job or assets. An unwelcome test of character and fortitude. If he flatlining, there must be better parts of the country to rebuild in? Utah sounds honest. He may have to cut his hair though. And ditch his bric-a-brac.

But sitting in an unaffordable apartment, drinking yourself into hospital and relying on charity ain’t a solution. It doesn’t even rise to a glory ride to hell.

:think:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:41 am
by Bhurzum

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am
by MarcusAu
Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 am
Mykeru...

:think:
If you've got the means to contact him, and something to suggest, then it might be best to talk to him directly.


nb Condolences to John D, and Phil. And to anyone else that such fuckery is happening to currently.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 pm
by Bhurzum
Just plugging this "bot" account on twatter. It spits out random pictures with blurbs like a machine gun - some are very interesting.



If you use twatter and enjoy historical imagery, you'll not regret following.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:24 pm
by free thoughtpolice
Hey gang! :twatson: Wanna go to a swell party where PZ grovels for money to pay for his legal bills and then everyone chimes in to try and goad Sticky Dicky into another law suit, maybe swap some stories of getting raped and/or sexually harassed by an entitled white cis male or talk about what a shitlord Richard Dawkins is?
Be there or be square!
http://archive.is/rHeSo

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:21 pm
by Lsuoma
Went there just now, and it's been removed by the user.

:think: :think: :think:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V5FO6hwxpuE

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:37 pm
by Brive1987
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 am
Mykeru...

:think:
If you've got the means to contact him, and something to suggest, then it might be best to talk to him directly.


nb Condolences to John D, and Phil. And to anyone else that such fuckery is happening to currently.
I may seagull.

First I thought I’d test my POV against the opinions of others.

Let me know if you have one.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:42 pm
by free thoughtpolice
Lsuoma wrote: Went there just now, and it's been removed by the user.

:think: :think: :think:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V5FO6hwxpuE
He has been writing about this livestream event for weeks now and how he encouraged people to celebrate the victory over Carrier and rub it in by continue to rag on Carrier. Maybe Carrier or his friends flagged the video down before they could make it?
Or PZ's expensive lawyer advised him he would run up even more bills by shooting his stupid mouth off.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:42 pm
by Really?
So David Silverman was accused of sexual assault by CNN "actually I'm an atheist" woman because he touched the small of her back when she dropped something while on crutches and he tried to offer help. He was fired from the new job. No word on whether Matt Dillahunty has discussed what Silverman's spit tastes like.

Long-winded background with relevant video in preparation for Livestream with the man himself.


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:53 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
Really? wrote: So David Silverman was accused of sexual assault by CNN "actually I'm an atheist" woman because he touched the small of her back when she dropped something while on crutches and he tried to offer help.
Yeah, but knowing Dirty Dave, he probably did use that as an excuse to cop a feel.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 am
by free thoughtpolice
Apparently fear of getting sued again and/or the heavy hand of youtube censorship was not the cause of the no show of the PZ and friends hangout about Carrier's lawsuit. It appears it was the incompetence of Jason Thibault. Of course it was only planned for a month so he didn't have a lot of time to figure out how to get it right. :drool:
At any rate, he recorded it for all of those who love cringe fests.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:25 am
by free thoughtpolice
btw, I think Heina Dadhaboy is a dude now I think.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:59 am
by jugheadnaut
free thoughtpolice wrote: btw, I think Heina Dadhaboy is a dude now I think.
Not sure about that, but she's somehow managed to game Google so that when you search on her name, her profile includes her Kickstarter scam as an actual published book from 2014.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:22 pm
by Percentage
free thoughtpolice wrote: btw, I think Heina Dadhaboy is a dude now I think.
God help me, I watched most of the stream, and Heina (Eli?) jokes at one point that "I had to transition to stop [Carrier] from being attracted to me."

So yeah.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:30 pm
by katamari Damassi
Percentage wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: btw, I think Heina Dadhaboy is a dude now I think.
God help me, I watched most of the stream, and Heina (Eli?) jokes at one point that "I had to transition to stop [Carrier] from being attracted to me."

So yeah.
I'm sure Carrier wouldn't mind if Heina splooged on him.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:38 pm
by katamari Damassi
Really? wrote: So David Silverman was accused of sexual assault by CNN "actually I'm an atheist" woman because he touched the small of her back when she dropped something while on crutches and he tried to offer help. He was fired from the new job. No word on whether Matt Dillahunty has discussed what Silverman's spit tastes like.

Long-winded background with relevant video in preparation for Livestream with the man himself.

In retrospect I think Vacula was lucky. They just accused him of wrongthink. If he'd in the atheist movement a couple of years later, I'm sure someone would've accused him of assault.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:17 pm
by Really?
free thoughtpolice wrote: btw, I think Heina Dadhaboy is a dude now I think.
She said she goes by "Eli" now. That is a good plan. Heina was a deadbeat on the GoFundMe for her book. Eli is not involved with that at all.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:12 pm
by Really?
Here is the Silverman livestream AiU promised. Dave was fired from the new job because he touched the small of the back of a woman who was his friend and who was bending over at the time and he was trying to help her.

Additional from the new accuser's accusations if you listened to the original tapes from Silverman or AiU's video, she sounds like a psycho in every way.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:13 pm
by Really?
Shit. Sorry. Here is the Silverman stream.


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:35 pm
by Really?
Here is the stream between Atheism is Unstoppable and David trying to explain the many "sexual assaults" committed on poly psychos and MeToo psychos.


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:17 pm
by Lsuoma
I see "The Swinger of the Pale Pipe" is still completely fucking inept technically.

Jesus Fucking Glorx, what a bunch of fucking losers...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:44 pm
by Lsuoma
It might have been better if Amy and Rebecca had got drunk and got their norks out.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:58 pm
by Bhurzum
Lsuoma wrote: It might have been better if Amy and Rebecca had got drunk and got their norks out.
Define "better" please :lol:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm
by Service Dog
From the video, I learned the celebrants' website is AllegedlyTheWebsite.org Including a timeline, of their version of events.https://allegedlythewebsite.org/timeline

According to the timeline, Heina is a "they". And Carrier sought a threesome with... them? :lol:
2014-09-11

Carrier emails Eli (Heina) “A Polyamorous Loveletter (For Want of What Else to Call It)” declaring his heartfelt, undying desire for sex with them (and perhaps a three-way).

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:06 pm
by Service Dog
6m45s According to Thibault, the Orbit was "practically murdered in it's crib by this lawsuit"... "we weren't able to incorporate, due to this pending lawsuit"

Yeah, sure, right. The Orbit was absolutely thriving except for one thing: Carrier's lawsuit. Uh-huh.

Surely Carrier is also the reason Heina didn't publish that book & PZ hasn't published any peer reviewed papers, this millennium.
Carrier put that wart on Zvan's face, too.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:31 pm
by Brive1987
Don’t forget, PZ took his sabbatical or write a world class, world famous text book.

Another dream splotched by Carrier’s stream of bile.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:32 pm
by Brive1987
“to”

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:20 am
by Brive1987
The Horde (sic) has been given a hall pass.

https://i.imgur.com/yH1zphH.jpg

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:15 am
by Hunt
Once again, PZ proves he's King of The Self-Unaware:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200225091 ... -behavior/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:25 am
by ConcentratedH2O, OM
I'm 9 minutes into this Carrier hatefest, and some thoughts already:

1) It's an embarrassing shitshow, tech from a technical point of view. Thibault (of course) fucked up the connectivity between their Zoon meeting and the YouTube livestream, so they have to desperately try to post a non-YT link for people to access the livestream. Lots of passive aggressive buck passing ensues, while Meyers sits there uselessly, looking like he's just been hit in the temple with ball-peen hammer.

2) It's fascinating how this leaderless community defers to what is the obvious group of leaders. At the beginning, they cast around for someone to begin introducing themselves. First up is I believe Amy Frank, fine. The ball is then passed to Zsvan, Meyers, Thibault, and Heina Dadhaboy. No leaders in atheism!

3) Her and Meyers are always banging on about "Minnesota nice", but I get the impression that Szvan is actually just a passive aggressive cunt, simple as that. Wrap it up in whatever homely way you want, but the fact is there's nothing nice about smirking while you glide a long blade between someone's ribs.

4) Heina Dadhaboy is "going by Eli now". That's all I have to say on that. :whistle:

https://i.imgur.com/F7l7MiO.png

Overall, this is embarrasingly poorly organized and conducted so far. It's fantastic! Everything I hoped it would be!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:57 am
by Percentage
4) Heina Dadhaboy is "going by Eli now". That's all I have to say on that. :whistle:
Also, gotten even fatter and starting to rock that "bowling-ball" look of hopelessly fat guys.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:16 am
by John D
free thoughtpolice wrote: Dadhaboy...
Yes. Obviously, the solution to being an obese autistic woman with ADHD is to become a man.... and explore "masculinity" by purchasing watches.
https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/0 ... holes.html

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:16 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
Brive1987 wrote: Don’t forget, PZ took his sabbatical or write a world class, world famous text book.

Another dream splotched by Carrier’s stream of bile.
I wouldn't have referred to it as 'bile', but yeah.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:18 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
Hyena and Muskrat will soon look identical - Transdee and Transdum.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:36 am
by John D
2-25-2020 11-35-33 AM.jpg
(8.49 KiB) Downloaded 340 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 am
by John D
2-25-2020 11-40-56 AM.jpg
(78.67 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 am
by Lsuoma
Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: It might have been better if Amy and Rebecca had got drunk and got their norks out.
Define "better" please :lol:
I'm always up for some jubblies that might be nice. Didn't ask for Svandenberg's or Chips Ahoy's, did I?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 am
by John D
And they have a website with kitten pictures.

https://allegedlythewebsite.org/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:57 am
by Lsuoma
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I'm 9 minutes into this Carrier hatefest, and some thoughts already:

1) It's an embarrassing shitshow, tech from a technical point of view. Thibault (of course) fucked up the connectivity between their Zoon meeting and the YouTube livestream, so they have to desperately try to post a non-YT link for people to access the livestream. Lots of passive aggressive buck passing ensues, while Meyers sits there uselessly, looking like he's just been hit in the temple with ball-peen hammer.

2) It's fascinating how this leaderless community defers to what is the obvious group of leaders. At the beginning, they cast around for someone to begin introducing themselves. First up is I believe Amy Frank, fine. The ball is then passed to Zsvan, Meyers, Thibault, and Heina Dadhaboy. No leaders in atheism!

3) Her and Meyers are always banging on about "Minnesota nice", but I get the impression that Szvan is actually just a passive aggressive cunt, simple as that. Wrap it up in whatever homely way you want, but the fact is there's nothing nice about smirking while you glide a long blade between someone's ribs.

4) Heina Dadhaboy is "going by Eli now". That's all I have to say on that. :whistle:

https://i.imgur.com/F7l7MiO.png

Overall, this is embarrasingly poorly organized and conducted so far. It's fantastic! Everything I hoped it would be!
Well, even if the Pit dies (it's tried several times) seeing this and matching it with the supposed POWAH! of the atheist movement under these clowns and jokers back when it was dug makes me think it served a useful and humorous purpose.

Also, I can see why "Eli" Chipsahoy wants to be called "them".

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:58 am
by Lsuoma
Yes, Carrierbag COULD have a threesome with Chipsahoy, even if nobody else was involved...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:57 am
by jugheadnaut
Speaking of shitshows, here's Joe Biden giving a speech in South Carolina where he declares himself a candidate for the U.S Senate and that if you don't like him "you can vote for the other Biden".



Unless there's some context from earlier in the speech that shows these to be attempts at jokes, it looks like he's gone full-blown senile, and I'd have to imagine whatever Democratic Party establishment support he still has is looking for the emergency override button right now.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:35 am
by free thoughtpolice
From one of the lesser free thought blogs:
The site includes an extensive timeline of both the allegations against Carrier and the history of the lawsuits. It also reveals that the defendants spent over $265,000 on legal fees, and have only raised $$117,594 at the time the site went up. There’s still a Gofundme site for the defendants and a separate one for Skepticon.
PZ and friends need to fire up their blogs and tell folks about how their lawyers raped them.
And to think it all started as a campaign to make atheist conventions safe places for women rather than a hunting ground for cis het male superstar atheist sexual predators.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:50 am
by free thoughtpolice
Zvan took some time off from running an atheist org to have a twitter duel with David Silverman:
http://archive.is/5DK20

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 am
by ConcentratedH2O, OM
free thoughtpolice wrote: From one of the lesser free thought blogs:
The site includes an extensive timeline of both the allegations against Carrier and the history of the lawsuits. It also reveals that the defendants spent over $265,000 on legal fees, and have only raised $$117,594 at the time the site went up. There’s still a Gofundme site for the defendants and a separate one for Skepticon.
PZ and friends need to fire up their blogs and tell folks about how their lawyers raped them.
And to think it all started as a campaign to make atheist conventions safe places for women rather than a hunting ground for cis het male superstar atheist sexual predators.
Hire a celebrity lawyer, pay celebrity prices. It's all fun and games until they send you the bill.

https://i.imgur.com/9Oh1FES.png

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 am
by John D
free thoughtpolice wrote: Zvan took some time off from running an atheist org to have a twitter duel with David Silverman:
http://archive.is/5DK20
Somehow.... I like Christians way more than most atheists these days. Haha. All these people are horrible.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:00 am
by Bhurzum
Lsuoma wrote: Didn't ask for Svandenberg's or Chips Ahoy's, did I?
https://media.giphy.com/media/k26RcKonYKTvO/giphy.gif

In the valley of Svandenberg, the droopy-norked drunkard is beauty-queen.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:18 am
by Lsuoma
free thoughtpolice wrote: Zvan took some time off from running an atheist org to have a twitter duel with David Silverman:
http://archive.is/5DK20

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:34 am
by Bhurzum
Like a warped version of a "beat 'em up" computer game, we can now choose our "fighter" in the climate-change battle of the retards...



This isn't going to go away, is it?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:19 pm
by Brive1987
Bhurzum wrote: Like a warped version of a "beat 'em up" computer game, we can now choose our "fighter" in the climate-change battle of the retards...



This isn't going to go away, is it?

Hmm. I’m drifting left of centre. :)

Re PZ. I’d love to see his A+ / SJ blog KPIs from say 2012.

Re reached for revolution, dominance and relevance. He got Terf Wars, Carrier, the Orbit, a $260K legal bill and ...... Trump.

I couldn’t have written a better screen play.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 pm
by ConcentratedH2O, OM
Bhurzum wrote: Like a warped version of a "beat 'em up" computer game, we can now choose our "fighter" in the climate-change battle of the retards...



This isn't going to go away, is it?
It's impossible to tell from that image whose side "The Daily Bugle" is on. :lol: