Page 103 of 152

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
John D wrote: My dad's memory is so bad he forgets I am married.
I had a wife like that.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:15 am
by John D
Here is the presidential candidate that leads some of those whitepology sessions. Haha.


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:20 am
by John D
I thought this was pretty well done.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 am
by Bhurzum
Re: White people enslave dogs tweet.

I made a 30 second "Paint" image, posted it as a reply (it garnered a whopping 10 "likes" - my humour is as poor as my creativity) and some bugger reported me for hateful content. Amazingly enough, the drones at Twatter didn't find it offensive and have allowed it to stand.

The offending tweet in all its hateful glory:



Seriously, some people have zero sense of humour.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am
by John D
Lindsey Shepherd gets a permanent Twitter ban for calling an ugly fat man an "ugly fat man." She is getting hotter all the time!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:12 pm
by Matt Cavanaugh
That 'ugly fat man' was the one trying to get his cock bikini-waxed, and also was asking for tips on how to molest little girls in changing rooms.

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@auditor ... -in-canada

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:30 pm
by Really?
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That 'ugly fat man' was the one trying to get his cock bikini-waxed, and also was asking for tips on how to molest little girls in changing rooms.

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@auditor ... -in-canada
I don't know if I need to even read the article. The Twitter image/bio says it all...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 pm
by Matt Cavanaugh
If this doesn't get me banned from TFA, nothing will:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4544048831

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 pm
by KiwiInOz
InfraRedBucket wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:41 am
Well I for one am glad of the contribution women made to the Space Race.
Who's going to play them in the film?

A trans POC of course.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:27 am
by AndrewV69
I am not a huge fan of this type of music but I thought this one was pretty good ...


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:13 am
by Bhurzum
Top parent skills.



What chance does that kid have? Just a statistic in the making.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:07 am
by Service Dog
John D wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:01 am
I can't understand why CNN is still the network of choice at hospitals and airports.
CNN pays to be the only television in airports. CNN installs & maintain the TVs. The contracts are long-term: 8 years. Before CNN-- Ted Turner's media empire began with his father's billboard company. Airport TVs are really an extension of that.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/g ... veers-left

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:26 am
by John D
Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:01 am
I can't understand why CNN is still the network of choice at hospitals and airports.
CNN pays to be the only television in airports. CNN installs & maintain the TVs. The contracts are long-term: 8 years. Before CNN-- Ted Turner's media empire began with his father's billboard company. Airport TVs are really an extension of that.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/g ... veers-left
Interesting. The only reason anyone watches CNN is that they pay.... haha.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:45 am
by ThreeFlangedJavis
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 pm
If this doesn't get me banned from TFA, nothing will:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4544048831
Perhaps you serve a useful function, that of the "chew toy" in Pharyngulese. Has the PZ wannabe started editing your comments for effect yet?

Mat Staver makes an ignorant comment (and I'm tusting Hemant here) about pedophilia amongst the gender-twisted and the Thunking Athesists respond by making blanket associations between Xtianity and pedophilia. I suppose all those refugees from Pharyngula had to go somewhere.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:22 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Has the PZ wannabe started editing your comments for effect yet?
Last month or so, I called out Hemant for misreading a poll, and cheering that support for trans use of bathrooms had increased when it'd actually declined. He deleted my comment then fixed the post without any acknowledgement.

Hemant's an holier-than-thou, SJW little twat, and TFA has devolved into the National Enquirer of Patheos -- clickbait headlines to vapid, Ophelia Benson-style whinges, on one of three subjects: Preachers Behaving Badly, Christians Are Stupid, and Those Noble Opressed LGBTQIAAAA.

The Hordlings there are just as bad as at Pharyngula -- worse even, as Peez banned any dissenting views that might send them into rabid foaming at the mouth. They must think themselves urbane, cultured intelligentsia, but they're straight out of Lord of the Flies.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
This should maybe go in the trump dump, but it's it a great summation of how clever trump is at goading the Dems, especially just now in getting Pelosi to defend AOC and her Mean Girls only days after she'd smacked them down:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/17/the- ... tic-party/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:52 am
by Driftless
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This should maybe go in the trump dump, but it's it a great summation of how clever trump is at goading the Dems, especially just now in getting Pelosi to defend AOC and her Mean Girls only days after she'd smacked them down:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/17/the- ... tic-party/
And the asylum rules have changed in the middle of the storm over the tweet storm. Apparently the concern for migrants is secondary to the hate for Trump:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49002819

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:52 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
Driftless wrote:
That's not a new plan; it's in the international treaty of which both the US and Mexico are signatories. To date, Mexico has tacitly been saying they aren't a safe country. Somebody needs to squeeze them by the balls until they abide by the treaty, and Trump is just the guy to fuck that up.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:41 am
by AndrewV69
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 am
This should maybe go in the trump dump, but it's it a great summation of how clever trump is at goading the Dems, especially just now in getting Pelosi to defend AOC and her Mean Girls only days after she'd smacked them down:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/17/the- ... tic-party/
Welp,

It has been a roller coaster for me in the sense that every time I start to get thinking that "yep, there is no possibility now that Trump will get a second term" his opponents say something that has me thinking "WTF ... this is going to reelect the Orange one ... how can they not see this?"

My conclusion is that unless the economy craters, Trump is going to be returned to office.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 am
by John D
AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 am
This should maybe go in the trump dump, but it's it a great summation of how clever trump is at goading the Dems, especially just now in getting Pelosi to defend AOC and her Mean Girls only days after she'd smacked them down:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/17/the- ... tic-party/
Welp,

It has been a roller coaster for me in the sense that every time I start to get thinking that "yep, there is no possibility now that Trump will get a second term" his opponents say something that has me thinking "WTF ... this is going to reelect the Orange one ... how can they not see this?"

My conclusion is that unless the economy craters, Trump is going to be returned to office.
Agreed.... and keep this in mind. AOC, and Talib, and Ohamr know that they will stay in the spotlight as long as Trump is president. They must have mixed feelings about the presidency. If they don't have Trump to attack they don't have much political support. The political careers of "The Squad" are more promising if Trump is reelected. These ladies are opportunists.... especially AOC. They are just in it for fame and money.

:popcorn:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:29 am
by InfraRedBucket
AndrewV69 wrote: I am not a huge fan of this type of music but I thought this one was pretty good ...

Thanks for sharing. That was pretty good -

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:14 pm
by AndrewV69
John D wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 am
AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 am
This should maybe go in the trump dump, but it's it a great summation of how clever trump is at goading the Dems, especially just now in getting Pelosi to defend AOC and her Mean Girls only days after she'd smacked them down:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/17/the- ... tic-party/
Welp,

It has been a roller coaster for me in the sense that every time I start to get thinking that "yep, there is no possibility now that Trump will get a second term" his opponents say something that has me thinking "WTF ... this is going to reelect the Orange one ... how can they not see this?"

My conclusion is that unless the economy craters, Trump is going to be returned to office.
Agreed.... and keep this in mind. AOC, and Talib, and Ohamr know that they will stay in the spotlight as long as Trump is president. They must have mixed feelings about the presidency. If they don't have Trump to attack they don't have much political support. The political careers of "The Squad" are more promising if Trump is reelected. These ladies are opportunists.... especially AOC. They are just in it for fame and money.

:popcorn:
Here ya go. Someone who agrees with us :lol: :lol: :lol:



Whatever man. Fuck (Die Antwoord)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm
by screwtape

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:20 pm
by Matt Cavanaugh
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Perhaps you serve a useful function, that of the "chew toy" in Pharyngulese.
What you're saying is, I'm their Emmanuel Goldstein.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 am
by Old_ones
John D wrote: Lindsey Shepherd gets a permanent Twitter ban for calling an ugly fat man an "ugly fat man." She is getting hotter all the time!
Am I wrong for hoping that twitter will just ban all the rational people so that they can spend their time more productively? Sam Harris is always talking about twitter, and how he doesn't want to spend his time there, but feels like he needs to so that he can debunk libel. Now Shepherd is saying the same thing.

Just let it go people. The whole platform was an awful idea to begin with, and it's been taken over by muppets. Its an orgy of imbeciles rolling in their own feces. People with an IQ over 105 should treat it like the leper colony it is and stay the fuck away.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:21 am
by Bhurzum
Absolutely amazing re-working of the iconic showdown between Obi-wan and Vader. A real must-see for fans...



(apparently it was made by one dude in his bedroom!)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
The Dems' pro-illegal immigrant stance will cost them swing voters and the election:

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-immi ... 8a2c0.html

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:32 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
TFA is deleting any comments that mention 'lesbian transwoman' Jonathan Yaniv asking for tips online on how to molest underage girls in women's changing rooms:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... edophilia/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:36 am
by MarcusAu
Old_ones wrote: The whole platform was an awful idea to begin with, and it's been taken over by muppets
And just what exactly is your problem with muppets?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:58 am
by John D
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Dems' pro-illegal immigrant stance will cost them swing voters and the election:

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-immi ... 8a2c0.html
These people are my peeps. I grew up in Warren. Macomb country is the land of Reagan Democrats.... and the Land of Trump Democrats. This article captures people's opinion of immigration pretty well. And, it is not that Warren is still all white (like when I lived there is the 70's). Warren is full of Bangladeshi immigrants now. And it is mostly okay because they are LEGAL immigrants. The reason Warren is a bit blue is that it has a fair amount of immigrants. It is not a blue place in the middle of red.... this is not accurate. The southern border of Warren is on 8 Mile Road which is Detroit. So.... the entire southern border is next to blue blue blue Detroit. This border is also the edge of the county.

Here is a map. You need to slide over to the South East side of Michigan to find Warren just North of Detroit.

https://www.bridgemi.com/quality-life/i ... o-you-live
7-19-2019 11-52-50 AM.jpg
(142.5 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:59 am
by MarcusAu
Old_ones wrote: The whole platform was an awful idea to begin with, and it's been taken over by muppets.
What's your problem with muppets?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:00 am
by MarcusAu
Sorry for the DP - my Internet plumbing is not what it should be.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am
by MarcusAu
So the new plan is to raise money for a time machine to go back and slot the patient zero for the SJW infection...T. S. Elliot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_svbn__tQ

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:54 am
by MarcusAu
Here's 3 mins of Gavin McInnis feeling sorry for himself, or faking feeling sorry for himself, or something. (With self-identifying satirists it's sometimes hard to tell)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMh6Sh3Qwa8

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Dems' pro-illegal immigrant stance will cost them swing voters and the election:

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-immi ... 8a2c0.html
These people are my peeps. I grew up in Warren. Macomb country is the land of Reagan Democrats.... and the Land of Trump Democrats. This article captures people's opinion of immigration pretty well.
The Democratic Party just announced their theme song for the 2020 election:


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 am
by Service Dog
MarcusAu wrote: Here's 3 mins of Gavin McInnis feeling sorry for himself, or faking feeling sorry for himself, or something. (With self-identifying satirists it's sometimes hard to tell)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMh6Sh3Qwa8
Boo hoo hoo. If he doesn't like how his life turned out, Gavin should go back to the shithole socialist country he came from. Same with the Paki vice guy and the other one.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:13 am
by Service Dog
MarcusAu wrote: So the new plan is to raise money for a time machine to go back and slot the patient zero for the SJW infection...T. S. Elliot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_svbn__tQ
Patient Zero for Toxoplasmosis, too.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:58 am
by BoxNDox
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Dems' pro-illegal immigrant stance will cost them swing voters and the election:

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-immi ... 8a2c0.html
These people are my peeps. I grew up in Warren. Macomb country is the land of Reagan Democrats.... and the Land of Trump Democrats. This article captures people's opinion of immigration pretty well.
The Democratic Party just announced their theme song for the 2020 election:

They may have won all the battles, but we had all the good songs. - Tom Lehrer

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 am
by Sulman
Bhurzum wrote: Absolutely amazing re-working of the iconic showdown between Obi-wan and Vader. A real must-see for fans...



(apparently it was made by one dude in his bedroom!)
Not bad at all. Heavily inspired by the energetic Darth Maul duel (easily the best part of Phantom Menace). There's some talented people out there.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 am
by MarcusAu
Pit-Death.

Which I attribute to the round-up of suspects following the Assault on Precinct 13 Area 51.

Keep watching the skies...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:02 am
by InfraRedBucket
In commemoration of the moon landing here is a fascinating twitter thread about pissing and shitting in space.
To boldly go where no man has gone before.




Genuine extract from the official audio transcript from Apollo 10:
D_57Hw1XUAEu-ED.jpg
(26.97 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:09 am
by Gumby
Bhurzum wrote: Absolutely amazing re-working of the iconic showdown between Obi-wan and Vader. A real must-see for fans...



(apparently it was made by one dude in his bedroom!)
Amazing job on this, thanks for sharing it.

On a related note, here's a drunken Scot sharing his 5 favorite Star Wars fight scenes:



Good stuff - I like the way Critical Drinker breaks down the scenes. Check his other stuff out as well - he's smart, funny and has a healthy dislike of SJW-ism.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:23 am
by MarcusAu
I'm more a fan of classical sword fighting - there were still tricks - but a hell of a lot of skill too...

Here's Danny Kaye showing how refined, and alternately how raw, his style was in 'The Court Jester'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6Po87L0z8

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:38 am
by Bhurzum
Gumby wrote: Good stuff - I like the way Critical Drinker breaks down the scenes. Check his other stuff out as well - he's smart, funny and has a healthy dislike of SJW-ism.
Been subbed to his channel for a while. His disdain for the SJW crowd (especially in Hollywood) is highly entertaining.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:03 am
by Bhurzum
MarcusAu wrote: Here's Danny Kaye showing how refined, and alternately how raw, his style was in 'The Court Jester
Heh - that was epic. Never seen the movie, added to list.

If it's classic you're after, you must have seen this:



The fight scenes are very well shot and seem to be realistic.

I'm a massive Kurosawa nut, this is my #1 sword fight scene of all time:



Assuming you've never seen the film, Kyuzu, the older samrai (the winner), was a perfectionist. He was utterly devoted to the art and was relentlessly honourable in his dealings with other people both on and off the battlefield. Of the seven, I think he's possibly my favourite although you'd need to put a gun to my head to force the decision.

Obviously, Mifune's portrayal of Kikuchiyo was legendary but I'm torn between the two.

https://live.staticflickr.com/13/199714 ... fc5d_b.jpg

Bollocks, now I'm itching to watch Yojimbo again... ;)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:16 am
by ConcentratedH2O, OM
.

In The Guardian, of course:


https://i.imgur.com/Zvy0sUR.png

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
Bhurzum wrote:
If it's classic you're after, you must have seen this:



The fight scenes are very well shot and seem to be realistic.

I'm a massive Kurosawa nut, this is my #1 sword fight scene of all time:



Assuming you've never seen the film, Kyuzu, the older samrai (the winner), was a perfectionist. He was utterly devoted to the art and was relentlessly honourable in his dealings with other people both on and off the battlefield. Of the seven, I think he's possibly my favourite although you'd need to put a gun to my head to force the decision.
Two of my personal favorites.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:09 am
by Matt Cavanaugh
75th anniversary of Stauffenberg 's et al. assassination attempt on hitler.

Unlike with Tresckow on March 13ths, FB even let me post a photo of Stauffenberg. The algorithm probably identified him as Amanda Marcotte.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:15 am
by BoxNDox
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Stauffenberg.
Not likely. He's prettier than that.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/58/13/7158 ... rommel.jpg

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:45 am
by Tigzy
Sobering reading for the 'Tommy iz innocent!' brigade: https://concretemilkshake.wordpress.com ... -robinson/

tl;dr:
Let’s summarise what Robinson’s antics outside Leeds Crown Court have accomplished: They’ve needlessly reiterated information which by his own admission is already in the public domain resulting in the “exposure” of precisely nobody. They’ve come close to jeopardising the convictions of child rapists, narrowly avoiding doing so by sheer luck alone. They’ve allowed these rapists to file for a mistrial and provided them with grounds to appeal their convictions. They’ve caused a serial sex offender to flee the country and thereby escape justice. And they’ve once again deprived three blameless children of their fathers company for a period of two and a half months.
The absolute fucking twat.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:25 am
by MarcusAu
Bhurzum wrote:
If it's classic you're after, you must have seen this:
From my point of view anything from the 70s will always seem more contemporary than classic. So 'The Duellists' does not quite cut it (to coin a phrase).

And as for the others - definitely something to see on the big screen. Along with Shogun Assassin of course.


But speaking of classics here's that sex-crazed Australian (not Brive, the other one) vs Sherlock Holmes.



I'm no great judge of technique - but I understand that Basil Rathbone had quite a reputation as a swordsman. Flynn's reputation was for equally physical pursuits - though of a different nature.


And since the subject has been opened up...


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:13 am
by SM1957
Tigzy wrote: Sobering reading for the 'Tommy iz innocent!' brigade: https://concretemilkshake.wordpress.com ... -robinson/

tl;dr:
Let’s summarise what Robinson’s antics outside Leeds Crown Court have accomplished: They’ve needlessly reiterated information which by his own admission is already in the public domain resulting in the “exposure” of precisely nobody. They’ve come close to jeopardising the convictions of child rapists, narrowly avoiding doing so by sheer luck alone. They’ve allowed these rapists to file for a mistrial and provided them with grounds to appeal their convictions. They’ve caused a serial sex offender to flee the country and thereby escape justice. And they’ve once again deprived three blameless children of their fathers company for a period of two and a half months.
The absolute fucking twat.
The serial sex offender fled when Robinson was in prison. How you gonna frame Tommy for that?

As for 'grounds to appeal', what sort of justice system is it when people are not allowed to appeal? And, of course, the appeal was thrown out of court.

I have yet to read of one case where somebody was released because somebody else talked to him outside a court.

As for concern about mistrials, when child rapist cases collapse, absolutely nobody is convicted, jailed or even charged with an offence.

All people say is ' it is such a shame'.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... e-16419409

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:36 am
by Bhurzum
MarcusAu wrote: And since the subject has been opened up...
Well, I'll go full-circle (kinda) and link this - even though it's 100% CGI, the choreography is top-notch; lots of little "moves" that are very subtle/fast, you blink and you'll miss them.



I know it's quite long but if you watch it all, I guarantee there are one or two moments that have you cheering. Of particular note, the scene where Senya tries to rescue her daughter (Vaylin - an absolute monster force-user and total darkside psychpath in-the-making) and fights half a dozen temple guards. Pure bad-assery and the shot makes the majority of modern movies look terrible.

(jump to 18:00 if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

Obviously, the "Old Republic" setting is not well known to most people, it's very multi-layered and has the deepest lore in all of the Star Wars universe. Anyhoo, the full vid is worth a watch, even if it poses more questions than it answers. Some of the lightsaber scenes are amazing!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:36 pm
by Phil_Giordana_FCD

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:42 pm
by Tigzy
SM1957 wrote: The serial sex offender fled when Robinson was in prison. How you gonna frame Tommy for that?
Well, let's see what the article says:
Thanks to the threat of an English Defence League protest on 1st June 2018 outside the courthouse where Tommy was arrested, and having been previously assaulted by this group on his way into court, rapist Sajid Hussain promptly pulled a disappearing act and had to be convicted and sentenced in his absence. Rather than wallowing in a prison cell serving a 17 year term for horrendous acts of sexual abuse upon minors, Hussain remains at large and is thought by police to have fled the country
'Waah but if Tommy hadn't been arrested in the first place then there would have been no threat of the EDL turning up!'

Well, if Tommy hadn't been there in the first place...etc etc

'Waah but he was doing essential work in exposing muslim paedophiles!'

Except he
reiterated information which by his own admission is already in the public domain resulting in the “exposure” of precisely nobody
Precisely nothing was gained by TR's twattery outside the court that day, while at least one sex offender has gone on the run, possibly overseas. Again: the absolute fucking twat.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:23 pm
by Driftless
You guys disappoint me. I can''t believe this has not been posted:


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:28 pm
by MarcusAu
Driftless wrote: You guys disappoint me. I can''t believe this has not been posted...
You are clearly a cut above the rest of us.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 pm
by SM1957
Tigzy wrote:
SM1957 wrote: The serial sex offender fled when Robinson was in prison. How you gonna frame Tommy for that?
Well, let's see what the article says:
Thanks to the threat of an English Defence League protest on 1st June 2018 outside the courthouse where Tommy was arrested, and having been previously assaulted by this group on his way into court, rapist Sajid Hussain promptly pulled a disappearing act and had to be convicted and sentenced in his absence. Rather than wallowing in a prison cell serving a 17 year term for horrendous acts of sexual abuse upon minors, Hussain remains at large and is thought by police to have fled the country
'Waah but if Tommy hadn't been arrested in the first place then there would have been no threat of the EDL turning up!'

Well, if Tommy hadn't been there in the first place...etc etc

'Waah but he was doing essential work in exposing muslim paedophiles!'

Except he
reiterated information which by his own admission is already in the public domain resulting in the “exposure” of precisely nobody
Precisely nothing was gained by TR's twattery outside the court that day, while at least one sex offender has gone on the run, possibly overseas. Again: the absolute fucking twat.
So you are now blaming Tommy Robinson for stuff other people did while he was in jail - namely the police being incompetent, and unable to stop a child rapist disappearing.

Of course, the reaction of the authorities to child rapists is 'Bail them! Bail them! Oh look, they've run away. Never saw that coming.''

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:04 am
by SM1957
Ilhan Omar is a fraud and a criminal.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... s-case.php

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:40 am
by Driftless
MarcusAu wrote:
Driftless wrote: You guys disappoint me. I can''t believe this has not been posted...
You are clearly a cut above the rest of us.
You have foiled my evil plans!