You is all a bunch of poofs!

some guy
.
.
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2281

Post by some guy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:44 am

An update on Heina Dadabhoy's "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam" Kickstarter scam: Recently one of her backers posted this comment at her Kickstarter page:
Jason Murray
6 days ago

Given the continued lack of any kind of update from Heina Dadabhoy, I decided to email her at

"Dear Heina,

I am one of the 342 people that backed your 2012 Kickstarter campaign to fund the writing of your planned book A Skeptic’s Guide to Islam. More than six years later, there is still no sign of this book ever happening.

Given that you were happy to take USD$9620 from your backers, with the promise on delivering a book to them, it is reasonable for your backers to expect an explanation as to what is happening.

You have not had the common courtesy to update your backers since March 2015. For someone whose tagline is “here to disrupt your narrative”, I would expect a higher level of integrity and accountability – especially since you never appear to have followed through on your May 2014 promise of “I will make a solid promise: If I do not submit the manuscript to Pitchstone Publishing by this fall, I will refund your money.” This being after your November 2013 statement of, “A lot of things got in the way, but nothing will get in the way of my fulfilling my promise to have a book for you.”

So, what’s happening? Are your backers ever going to see this book? If not, will you follow through on your promise of a refund? Are you ever going to have the common courtesy of being honest and accountable with the people that believed in you and backed your campaign?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason Murray."

It's been over a month since I sent that, and unsurprisingly I have not received a response.

I have also contacted Pitchstone Publishing again, who have no plans to publish the book.

I have also finally decided to report this project to Kickstarter. In the absence of any kind of update from Dadabhoy, and her unwillingness to respond to requests for an update, the only conclusion that can reasonably be drawn is that she has taken the money from her 342 backers and has zero intention of either delivering this book, or making good with her May 2014 promise of providing a refund. I would encourage all backers of this project to also report it. At the very least, maybe it will disrupt her narrative and stop Dadabhoy from ever using this service as a money-making tool again.
The timing of his email to her (about 1.5 months ago) roughly corresponds to when she stopped posting again at The Orbit.

This same backer also posted this as a reply to another backer's comment, who was pointing out that she was again posting at The Orbit.
Jason Murray
6 days ago
Funnily enough, Richard, when I attempted to comment on Heina's blog, my comments never appear to have passed moderation. It's almost like Heina doesn't want to answer any questions relating to this
(The timing of his email to her (about 1.5 months ago) roughly corresponds to when she stopped posting again at The Orbit. )

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2282

Post by shoutinghorse » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:25 am

DW Adams wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Peaky Binder attacks rival player on the pitch.


And, it's gone.
Luckily YouYube aren't Twatter.



And of course I meant Peaky Blinder (fucking sticky laptop buttons) :oops:

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6409
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2283

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:28 am

I hope all the Brits on here are ready for the coming (lol) porn ban.

You guys's balls are gonna be bluer than Watson's pubes.

https://i.imgur.com/9CpKHyg.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10485
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2284

Post by Lsuoma » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 am


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3584
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2285

Post by Bhurzum » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:45 am

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I hope all the Brits on here are ready for the coming (lol) porn ban.

You guys's balls are gonna be bluer than Watson's pubes.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f99mKgs2LYg/hqdefault.jpg

"What the government taketh away, nerds on thy internette shall replace" - The Book Of Shitlordery, Vol.II, Ch.64.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2286

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm

I'm so grateful to have a substantial percentage of a UK pension coming at some time or other. The ANC government has steadily pilfered and mis-managed departments into the ground and now they are eyeing up the pension funds. They are making noises about forcing investment managers to make state approved investments. Their cover story is that whitey owes them everything and it's to help those poor downtrodden masses. Anyone with a grain of sense knows who is going to own or have stakes in the BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) companies that benefit. They are adept at hiding their involvement, although sometimes it's blatant, and shifting money off to Dubai. It is very likely just a way of getting their hands on the pension funds.This is the only country, as far as I know, where there is affirmative action favouring the vast majority and they intend it to be permanent. Whites are heavily discriminated against in the job market and can lose out to absolute mongoloids for university places. Mind you, many South African degrees are now worthless anyway. There are pressures to give matriculants with 30% averages a go. Many whites have shifted into making money off newer business niches, but apparently they are still greedy white people who owe everything to black people. Whites are severely limited in the job market and will be prosecuted if they create new businesses that don't employ all the requisite colours and hairstyles ahead of whitey. They go on about how the land was stolen and how the land is so meaningful to them, yet they have thousands of once productive farms that are lying unused because the claimants took the money instead of the farm. It really isn't about justice, it's about plundering the assets of productive concerns. As a white person there isn't much you can build without some mong claiming you owe it to them.

Perhaps a Corey Booker or Kamala Harris can correct my intransigence with a heartfelt and passionate explanation of how none of this is discriminatory. Of course throwing in a "Trump is a Nazi" and "Oh the humanity, white supremacism!" or two. Sorry, but those 2 make my blood boil with their shamelessly disingenuous emotional manipulation. Separating the families of criminal illegal immigrant is evil.Hanging children on meathooks and scalding them alive is not necessarily a hate crime, lets reserve judgement and see what Cyril says.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2287

Post by shoutinghorse » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:42 pm

I can't quite tell if this is real or some CGI trickery pokery. It's Sweden so sadly I have a feeling it's very real. :(


Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2288

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:20 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The ANC government has steadily pilfered and mis-managed departments into the ground....
For several years, my sister ran a filmmaking camp for 'underprivileged' kids in SA under the auspices of SA Film Bureau. She finally ended it and told the authorities in part because they just couldn't make it work on the US$25K p/a grant. The official said, 'what are you talking about? Our grant to you was $50K.'

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2289

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:23 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: I can't quite tell if this is real or some CGI trickery pokery. It's Sweden so sadly I have a feeling it's very real. :(

I do hope that no sheep were harmed in the making of that video.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2290

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:20 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The ANC government has steadily pilfered and mis-managed departments into the ground....
For several years, my sister ran a filmmaking camp for 'underprivileged' kids in SA under the auspices of SA Film Bureau. She finally ended it and told the authorities in part because they just couldn't make it work on the US$25K p/a grant. The official said, 'what are you talking about? Our grant to you was $50K.'
In about 2008 I did some work for a charity funded by a wealthy UK family. My contact with the charity told me that the first order of business for the local staff running their projects was always always sorting out the transport, i.e. nice cars for everyone.Some guy who runs a training company which skills "previously dis-advantaged" participants and sets them up in business as coops told me that the reason they tend to fail is that the members are too busy fighting over the operating capital to operate the business . Also one of the reasons the appropriated farms fail along with destroying the 60-year-old wind breaks for firewood and going wide-eyed when they find out that the farm requires hundreds of thousands or millions of Rands of borrowed money to operate some years. No way in hell they will spend the money, even if they knew what to spend it on. He also reported a government official fworking for the dept that dispenses grants for corruption but was warned to back off by a higher-ups. My brother tried to start a business teaching golf to township kids for which he needed provincial funding. He had to knock it on the head because the councilors all wanted to get a piece of the action through their relatives' companies and he couldn't advance the project at all.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2291

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:03 pm

And to add to my comment about the pension assets, they are ranked in single figures worldwide in terms of dollar value. This is essentially yet another legacy they have received in large part from white SA and the gov are probably going to steal it or waste it, probably both, and then blame the whites for poverty, as usual. See if the West gives a crap.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2292

Post by MarcusAu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm

I have to wonder if in 20 - 30 years time South Africa will be an ethno-state.

That is unless it is politically useful to have a white scapegoat class to close to hand.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2293

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:35 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm
I have to wonder if in 20 - 30 years time South Africa will be an ethno-state.

That is unless it is politically useful to have a white scapegoat class to close to hand.
Perhaps if whoever is in power needs to do some emergency backside covering, in which case it'll be open season on whitey. Then eventually, as in Zambia, the country might take stock and all will be forgiven, come back cracker, have a farm. There are very strong suspicions that the ANC and it's buddies are deliberately and methodically squeezing whites dry while trying to block them from emigrating. There certainly are some virulent ethnostaters on the political landscape, such as Black First Land First, who are targeting residential properties for expropriation in some towns and driving wealth away from those towns. They are as delightul as they sound:
Black First Land First is a black consciousness, pan-Africanist and revolutionary socialist political party in South Africa. It was founded in 2015 by Andile Mngxitama following his expulsion from the Economic Freedom Fighters, led by Julius Malema
To be fair, I'm not saying that there aren't legacies of apartheid, but what people do not understand is that while some practices were indeed abhorrent, there were other aspects of apartheid life that were nowhere near as bad as some people think. SA is in an extreme "what did the Romans ever do for us stage" while the ruling classes covet anything Roman. At some stage one would hope that people cotton on to the idea that they inherited a lot to work with from white rule and it's OK to acknowledge that without denying the bad even if they have trashed a lot of the inheritance already. The gov is covered anyway, so maybe they'll head of to their mansions overseas if things go pearshaped.

There is one aspect to race relations which I find frustrating.Some black people have an unrealistically high regard for whites which can manifest as an assumption that you just have wealth by virtue of being white and you can tolerate handing out money to beggars on the street and survive discrimination. They tend not to beg from wealthy blacks, who would generally tell them to fuck off quicker than a white guy. That regard can also be a source of resentment for them and they can take it out on whites.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2294

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Apparently all ills can be blamed on Brexit:

Attack on Jack Grealish Reflects an Ugly, Fast-Becoming Reality in Britain



P.S. I though Aston Villa was a car.

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2295

Post by TheMudbrooker » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:42 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Apparently all ills can be blamed on Brexit:

Attack on Jack Grealish Reflects an Ugly, Fast-Becoming Reality in Britain



P.S. I though Aston Villa was a car.
Fucking Brexit!
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Overh ... 52571.html
Just to add to my unending personal joy this winter, my yard barn caved in this morning--after I had cleared the snow off the roof. It could withstand three feet of snow for most of the winter but eight inches last night did it in.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10485
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2296

Post by Lsuoma » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Sports Illustrated should just stick to the swimsuits.

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2297

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:58 pm

MarcusAu wrote: I have to wonder if in 20 - 30 years time South Africa will be an ethno-state.

That is unless it is politically useful to have a white scapegoat class to close to hand.
Wakanda, just without the technology.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2298

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:47 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Apparently all ills can be blamed on Brexit:

Attack on Jack Grealish Reflects an Ugly, Fast-Becoming Reality in Britain



P.S. I though Aston Villa was a car.
Fucking Brexit!
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Overh ... 52571.html
Just to add to my unending personal joy this winter, my yard barn caved in this morning--after I had cleared the snow off the roof. It could withstand three feet of snow for most of the winter but eight inches last night did it in.
Every 10 or 20 years we (at sea level) get deep wet heavy snows. I remember seeing some houses old barns ,and even some cheap canopies on pick-ups cave in from deep saturated wet snow. . Some times the temperature changes, long term stresses and other stuff adds up.
This year I had to deal with storm damage from storm force winds to my roof and my power supply. It seems that when the disruption starts it damages stuff down the line.
I even had to get my computer exorcised recently. :twisted:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2299

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Know me by my friends.

Deranged liberals protest on Trump’s Hollywood Star





I wonder how many took a shit in excitement.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2300

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am

A deeply problematic slide.


ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2301

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am
A deeply problematic slide.

The rest should start pulling their weight.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2302

Post by Driftless » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 am

Brive1987 wrote: A deeply problematic slide.

Quotas for toddlers in parliament then.

In other words this seems to be a very misleading way to present it.

In the recent panel that Jordan Peterson was on in Australia the feminists on the panel argued that women will not be represented in parliament until 50% of parliament are women. And quotas are the way to get there. I can see trying to encourage more women to run if you think that would be good, but it seems like the point where you have quotas is the point where democratic elections are over.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2303

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:00 am

Driftless wrote: Quotas for toddlers in parliament then.

In other words this seems to be a very misleading way to present it.

In the recent panel that Jordan Peterson was on in Australia the feminists on the panel argued that women will not be represented in parliament until 50% of parliament are women. And quotas are the way to get there. I can see trying to encourage more women to run if you think that would be good, but it seems like the point where you have quotas is the point where democratic elections are over.
But what did the men in the room have to say?

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2304

Post by SM1957 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 am

Brive1987 wrote: A deeply problematic slide.

If an immigrant group was over represented in any field, such as France's football team, we would be being told how marvellous these people were and what fantastic contributions to society they were making, well out of proportion to their numbers.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2305

Post by shoutinghorse » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:55 am

SM1957 wrote: If an immigrant group was over represented in any field, such as France's football team, we would be being told how marvellous these people were and what fantastic contributions to society they were making, well out of proportion to their numbers.
France doesn't have a football team, it has an African team. In fact they culturally appropriated their world cup winning team from Wakanda. :x

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2306

Post by shoutinghorse » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:35 am

The irony that Titiana could have written this herself is completely lost on young Mollie .. (a comedian) :doh:


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10485
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2307

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:44 am

Ho ho ho! Did Gillibrand try to whitewash a #MeToo case?


Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2308

Post by Service Dog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:48 am

I’m sick. Did a job last week– one day outdoors, in cold, by the Flatiron Building; the next day inside Grand Central Station– in a smelly corner where homeless people sleep. So– I hope it’s not homeless Tuberculosis.

My lungs feel like they’re full of cotton. I’m not coughing but I keep clearing my throat– trying to breathe better. Some fever. Sore muscles.

It’s not that bad. It will probably get worse before better. The worse part is I’ve had a sore neck for a year+, after a bicycle spill on wet pavement. So the feverish muscle soreness is concentrated in my neck & the more I lay in bed– the more it makes my neck stiff.

So, last night, I experimented with weird pain relief treatments. The first one was whining. Every time I’d breathe-out, I’d let myself moan pathetically. I tried to at-least be musical about it. It helped. I also hung my head off the side of the bed, to stretch my neck– even wore my motorcycle helmet, to add more stretching weight. I napped like that.

Also took Potassium Citrate powder & a Magnesium pill. And, right before sleep, nibbled a corner of a Sour Diesel marijuana Tootsie Roll. I don’t enjoy smoking pot anymore. And those Tootsies are too strong– I hear that even Snoop Dogg doesn’t eat a whole one all-at-once. But I’ve found nibbling a little microdose– just enough to taste the Tootsie flavor… keeps my mind from going down miserable paths–thoughts of mortality & falling-apart– when I wake up in the middle of the night. Another thing that works is to nap with a 1950’s voiced audiobook of old Heinlein juvenile novels, playing the in the background.
I think it’s reassuring chewing gum for my subconscious. I tune-in & out of the narration, don’t really make sense of it, but it prevents grim thoughts from starting. The opposite effect–came from watching Red Dawn before bed, a few days ago. Nightmares. That movie was so influential on me, as a kid. But it was punishing to re-watch. In retrospect, maybe it was Too Powerful propaganda– to tell pubescent 80’s boys that we need to shoot communists to protect Lea Thompson & Jennifer Grey from rape. That’s like ISIS weaponizing muslim virgin boys.

I felt strong-enough to walk the dog this morning. Glad I did. Had an idea in the fresh air: don’t look at screens while I’m sick. Do some light reading instead. I started with Fight Club 2, the graphic-novel sequel, by Chuck Palanuik... but it's upsetting. Tyler Durden is more of a murderer terrorist psycho.

I brought home a bunch of those Hot Hands warming packets from the cold outdoor job. I’m gonna try those on my neck, now. The common theme of all these home remedies is I’m not going anywhere near doctors, hospitals, clinics, actual medications.

Tomorrow, my girlfriend is having lunch with a an old friend, a minor popstar, who might burst thru to greater fame. I think I'll be too sick to attend.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2309

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:49 am

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:44 am
Ho ho ho! Did Gillibrand try to whitewash a #MeToo case?

Here's hoping she goes down in flames. The American Robespierre, I call her.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2310

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am

Gillbrand needs to follow the zero tolerance-gone before the inquisition thing she did to Franken and resign immediately, hand in her feminist card, and be banished to working as a weekend anchor bimbo on Fox News. :naughty:

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2311

Post by Service Dog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm

The woman who was harassed-- on Gillibrand's watch-- should have brought a mattress to work every day, in protest.
Just like Mattress Girl-- who was Gillibrand's guest at Obama's state of the union.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7553
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2312

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: I can't quite tell if this is real or some CGI trickery pokery. It's Sweden so sadly I have a feeling it's very real. :(

Could be real. They're running a lot of buses on natural gas, which would produce such an explosion.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7553
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2313

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Gillbrand needs to follow the zero tolerance-gone before the inquisition thing she did to Franken and resign immediately, hand in her feminist card, and be banished to working as a weekend anchor bimbo on Fox News. :naughty:
That would be ideal. In any case, I'm hoping it tanks her campaign.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7553
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2314

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm



Religion ruins everything. Poor kids weren't vaccinated or given a proper education. The right to your religion ends at child abuse.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2315

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm


Religion ruins everything. Poor kids weren't vaccinated or given a proper education. The right to your religion ends at child abuse.
Child abuse comes in many forms.



What do you call a female white knight?


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7553
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2316

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:05 pm

some guy wrote: An update on Heina Dadabhoy's "A Skeptic's Guide to Islam" Kickstarter scam: Recently one of her backers posted this comment at her Kickstarter page:
Jason Murray
6 days ago

Given the continued lack of any kind of update from Heina Dadabhoy, I decided to email her at

"Dear Heina,

I am one of the 342 people that backed your 2012 Kickstarter campaign to fund the writing of your planned book A Skeptic’s Guide to Islam. More than six years later, there is still no sign of this book ever happening.

Given that you were happy to take USD$9620 from your backers, with the promise on delivering a book to them, it is reasonable for your backers to expect an explanation as to what is happening.

You have not had the common courtesy to update your backers since March 2015. For someone whose tagline is “here to disrupt your narrative”, I would expect a higher level of integrity and accountability – especially since you never appear to have followed through on your May 2014 promise of “I will make a solid promise: If I do not submit the manuscript to Pitchstone Publishing by this fall, I will refund your money.” This being after your November 2013 statement of, “A lot of things got in the way, but nothing will get in the way of my fulfilling my promise to have a book for you.”

So, what’s happening? Are your backers ever going to see this book? If not, will you follow through on your promise of a refund? Are you ever going to have the common courtesy of being honest and accountable with the people that believed in you and backed your campaign?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason Murray."

It's been over a month since I sent that, and unsurprisingly I have not received a response.

I have also contacted Pitchstone Publishing again, who have no plans to publish the book.

I have also finally decided to report this project to Kickstarter. In the absence of any kind of update from Dadabhoy, and her unwillingness to respond to requests for an update, the only conclusion that can reasonably be drawn is that she has taken the money from her 342 backers and has zero intention of either delivering this book, or making good with her May 2014 promise of providing a refund. I would encourage all backers of this project to also report it. At the very least, maybe it will disrupt her narrative and stop Dadabhoy from ever using this service as a money-making tool again.
The timing of his email to her (about 1.5 months ago) roughly corresponds to when she stopped posting again at The Orbit.

This same backer also posted this as a reply to another backer's comment, who was pointing out that she was again posting at The Orbit.
Jason Murray
6 days ago
Funnily enough, Richard, when I attempted to comment on Heina's blog, my comments never appear to have passed moderation. It's almost like Heina doesn't want to answer any questions relating to this
(The timing of his email to her (about 1.5 months ago) roughly corresponds to when she stopped posting again at The Orbit. )
I never backed her book, but if I had, I'd contact my state's Attorney General. Hyena might discover that contracts are binding, and ignoring these things can bite you in your ample ass.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2317

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: I can't quite tell if this is real or some CGI trickery pokery. It's Sweden so sadly I have a feeling it's very real. :(

Could be real. They're running a lot of buses on natural gas, which would produce such an explosion.
It was Australian cryptofascists doing a false flag to blame muslims.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2318

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Between calling for the nuking of Australia and now crypto fascists, FTP is on a rollicking humour-fest.

......

Remember when door open was a PZ virtue flare?

Now it is a feminist demand. From an Australian Minister:
Crabb: "What about mentoring all these women who need to get into the Liberal Party super quick?"

Karen Andrews' advice? Fine, but do it in public.

"I would discourage a male in the current environment from taking on one-on-one mentoring, I would have to say."
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 513f3.html

The other thing I’ve noticed about News.com.au is a constant stream of “how I discovered my Bf/Husband/partner was a monster” stories. It’s quite the narrative.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2319

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Between calling for the nuking of Australia and now crypto fascists, FTP is on a rollicking humour-fest.

......

Remember when door open was a PZ virtue flare?

Now it is a feminist demand. From an Australian Minister:
Crabb: "What about mentoring all these women who need to get into the Liberal Party super quick?"

Karen Andrews' advice? Fine, but do it in public.

"I would discourage a male in the current environment from taking on one-on-one mentoring, I would have to say."
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 513f3.html

The other thing I’ve noticed about News.com.au is a constant stream of “how I discovered my Bf/Husband/partner was a monster” stories. It’s quite the narrative.
That do your mentoring in public sounds more like good advice than a feminist demand. Saying "given the current climate" sounds like an admission that there are accusations made that come from misunderstandings or are made falsely.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2320

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 pm

The context is a female revolt against political misogyny in Federal Parliamnet. They are very angry with the men.


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7553
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2322

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 pm

I have to say, that story is full of bull.

I hope that the bull finds a nice home in the freezer and on the grill.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2323

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 pm

A woke ABC progressive journalist makes some assumptions ....


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2324

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:23 pm


Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2325

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Service Dog wrote: The woman who was harassed-- on Gillibrand's watch-- should have brought a mattress to work every day, in protest.
Just like Mattress Girl-- who was Gillibrand's guest at Obama's state of the union.
I think that was just because Gillibrand is into anal porn.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2326

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 pm

A woman in New Jersey suffered multiple injuries on Friday after being attacked by her own bull.

The bull’s owner said that the animal had recently attacked her husband, although it wasn’t as serious.
How long now, have we been warning people about the troubles that come with polyamory?

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2327

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:08 pm

'Amory' by itself is trouble enough.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2328

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Anyone been following Crufts this year?

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2329

Post by Keating » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:55 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm
They go on about how the land was stolen and how the land is so meaningful to them, yet they have thousands of once productive farms that are lying unused because the claimants took the money instead of the farm. It really isn't about justice, it's about plundering the assets of productive concerns. As a white person there isn't much you can build without some mong claiming you owe it to them.
The supreme irony, of course, is that many of the blacks in South Africa have been there for a shorter period of time than the white Europeans, and inter-tribal conflicts between blacks can be quite terrible too (the Bantu expansion, for example). But, of course, this has nothing to do with cultures, and mass migration of people with a terrible culture never has any bad side effects. It's clearly just about racism of whites.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10485
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2330

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
A woman in New Jersey suffered multiple injuries on Friday after being attacked by her own bull.

The bull’s owner said that the animal had recently attacked her husband, although it wasn’t as serious.
How long now, have we been warning people about the troubles that come with polyamory?
Getting a hummer from an overactive macaw is no joke!

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 11997
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2331

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:26 pm

MarcusAu wrote: Anyone been following Crufts this year?
I'm betting on the Norwich.

mordacious1
.
.
Posts: 864
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2332

Post by mordacious1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:47 pm

I stand corrected:

#MooToo

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2333

Post by Service Dog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 pm

So... Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wasn't a lone little grassroots idealistic underdog, who won nomination by knocking on her neighbors' doors?

She was cast reality-tv-show style, by a corporate rich guy & his Money In Politics. She was entered in the contest by her brother & selected from 10,000 contestants...


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2334

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Service Dog wrote: So... Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wasn't a lone little grassroots idealistic underdog, who won nomination by knocking on her neighbors' doors?

She was cast reality-tv-show style, by a corporate rich guy & his Money In Politics. She was entered in the contest by her brother & selected from 10,000 contestants...

Jesus! (hay zeus)
With those teeth the rich guy wasn't Matt C. Tell me please. :pray:

some guy
.
.
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2335

Post by some guy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:17 pm

So here is an interesting website. They catalog instances of false/fake hate crimes.

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

(A quick search before I hit "submit" shows that Tribble posted a link to this site back in 2014)

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2336

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:10 am

Service Dog wrote: So... Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wasn't a lone little grassroots idealistic underdog, who won nomination by knocking on her neighbors' doors?

She was cast reality-tv-show style, by a corporate rich guy & his Money In Politics. She was entered in the contest by her brother & selected from 10,000 contestants...

youtu.be/Gcqoo0Jn18A
That video plays like a fly on the wall mockumentary, all that's needed is her doing a David Brent style wry glance at the comera.

How has the most powerful nation in the world come to a point in its history where this vacuous numb nuts shit for brains airhead can be so overly promoted as the new brown white hope? Surely even the New Dumbocrats can find better. :doh: :think: :pray:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2337

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:49 am

The voice makes me want to drive knitting needles into my ears.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2338

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:55 am

shoutinghorse wrote: That video plays like a fly on the wall mockumentary, all that's needed is her doing a David Brent style wry glance at the comera.

How has the most powerful nation in the world come to a point in its history where this vacuous numb nuts shit for brains airhead can be so overly promoted as the new brown white hope? Surely even the New Dumbocrats can find better.
Like any politician her popularity lies in saying things that her constituency wants to hear
Or at least giving the perception thereof.

(Not that I necessarily support her, or even James Corden).

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2339

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 am

So her long winded round the table proof that Trump is in fact truly 'Orange Man Bad' is a win whilst also proving that his cherished predecessor was 'Brown Man Bad'.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the saviour of the world.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2340

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:15 am

Pandering is not illegal.

Not even in China.

Post Reply