You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote: A Quillette article defends polyamory. Every single comment so far is against it, save for the four comments made by the author, which take this form:

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.14.25 PM.jpg
Polyamory... a new system of mating where 10% of men have sex with women and 90% of men masturbate and play video games.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

My old uni, Brizzle has appointed it's first black female professor - as professor of slavery!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-50180417

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: My old uni, Brizzle has appointed it's first black female professor - as professor of slavery!!

What a coincidence, I was just watching someone profess slavery, at 5m35s...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 pm
Lsuoma wrote: My old uni, Brizzle has appointed it's first black female professor - as professor of slavery!!

It is not an unusual for some/many/most to think that way in that in certain regions.

*shrug*

These days I have pretty much given up talking. People are not prepared to listen.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: A Quillette article defends polyamory. Every single comment so far is against it, save for the four comments made by the author, which take this form:

I imagine that with more moving parts (so to speak) that polyamourous relationships are more susceptible to breaking down that those of a more monogamous (or serial monogamous) nature.

There must a mathmatical formula that takes into account the permutations and combinations - to calculate the likelihood that they will last.

Probably a more conservative outlook such as that of the Fundamental LDS would promote longevity of such structures - and of course if stability is to be valued then (up to the point of a bullet) singletons would probably be more likely to last than the various dupples, tupples, quadrupples etc.

Miller likely is pedantic enough to grind small on the issue - but despite the writing the article does not really owe anyone a response - not even the passive-aggressive one given above.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Same old 'we're more emotionally evolved than you' arrogance plus the usual bullshit.

Professor Playah's claim that "Poly people report relationship satisfaction as high as or higher than monogamous people, often with different partners fulfilling different needs" is contradicted by one of his own citations: "Participants in open relationships reported ... lower relationship satisfaction than monogamous participants", not to mention one comment: "I was in an open relationship for several years.... My experience is that it is only sustainable, at least as a woman, if you don’t really care about your partner. It is only desirable if you are unsatisfied with your partner."

Asking current polyfuckerists if they are happy is just as worthless as asking current vegans if they have any diet-related health issues. The one who did aren't vegans any more, and the people burned by polyfuckery aren't doing it any more.

I'm skeptical of the claim that 4-5% of adults are currently in consensual open relationships, as the studies cited include casual dating, which is not the same thing at all. But even accepting that figure, the author shouldn't boast that another 20% have tried it -- that would only indicate that polyfuckery has an 80% failure rate, with a huge churn.
Poly doesn’t have a civilizational support system yet. We’re not brought up to know how it could work. It’s tough to be gay in a straight world; it’s tough to be a sex-positive woman in a slut-shaming world; it’s tough to be polyamorous in a monogamist world.
Boo fucking hoo. Sorry, but no, it's not the fault of the rest of society and we are not going to help you assburgers figure out how to care about other human beings.

But the kicker was this:
Poly people have to learn to manage their sexual jealousy, by minimizing it and/or eroticizing it. Sexual jealousy has deep evolutionary roots, with clear adaptive functions.... Jealousy is instinctive and hard to manage. But lots of emotions that we learn to manage also have deep evolutionary roots. Kids learn to manage their anger, teens learn to manage their moodiness, and married people learn to manage their irritability, but many adults have never seriously tried to manage their jealousy.
Actually, normal, well-adjusted adults manage their jealousy all the time -- it just doesn't involve attempting to overwrite an innate behavior by fabricating a paraphilia. That's not how either emotions or fetishes work.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Gotta love CNN. Who in their right mind would conclude what the bolded paragraph concludes:
"This idea of purity and you're never compromised and you're always politically 'woke' and all that stuff. You should get over that quickly. The world is messy, there are ambiguities. People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids. And share certain things with you."

Obama went on to note that he is bothered by a trend he sees "among young people particularly on college campuses" where "there is this sense that 'the way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people and that's enough.'" Added Obama: "That's not activism. That's not bringing about change. if all you're doing is casting stones, you're probably not going to get that far. That's easy to do."

It would be easy to see Obama's comments as a shot at President Donald Trump. Because, well, Trump's entire presidency is about sending tweets and casting stones.
Are they that stupid?

Article: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/politics ... index.html

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Driftless wrote: Gotta love CNN. Who in their right mind would conclude what the bolded paragraph concludes:
"This idea of purity and you're never compromised and you're always politically 'woke' and all that stuff. You should get over that quickly. The world is messy, there are ambiguities. People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids. And share certain things with you."

Obama went on to note that he is bothered by a trend he sees "among young people particularly on college campuses" where "there is this sense that 'the way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people and that's enough.'" Added Obama: "That's not activism. That's not bringing about change. if all you're doing is casting stones, you're probably not going to get that far. That's easy to do."

It would be easy to see Obama's comments as a shot at President Donald Trump. Because, well, Trump's entire presidency is about sending tweets and casting stones.
Are they that stupid?
Yes.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

What does any of this have to do with pro wrestling?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

comhcinc wrote: What does any of this have to do with pro wrestling?
Politics is just as real as pro wrestling.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Driftless wrote:
Take that back! Such an insult to the King of Sports.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Scott's take on the collapse of New Atheism. PZ is mentioned a fair bit.

https://slatestarcodex.com/2019/10/30/n ... at-failed/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And if you don't want to be considered a 'New Atheist' - there are reasons to believe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoOpBTMJYI

...you don't have to take his word for it - anyone can walk the high ridge of Shooter's Hill (of which London and it's history are a dream) in the dusty weird footsteps of Algernon Blackwood, Steve Moore (no relation) or even Iain Sinclair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSNdrIF0i2I

psychedelics probably help too...

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

comhcinc wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Take that back! Such an insult to the King of Sports.
OK Boomer :roll:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Keating wrote: Scott's take on the collapse of New Atheism. PZ is mentioned a fair bit.

Good history. It seems to me that the original skeptic/atheist movement was generally apolitical. The people in the "movement" (if you could call it that) came to atheism through science or reason. Newer people joined who were fighting to tear down the patriarchy and saw religion as one part of that. The newcomers were explicitly political, and that is what lead to the inevitable schism.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Perhaps you remember, early in 2019, a high school debate video, in which the white judge halted the debate and gave the win to two black girls because-- the other team (a white kid & a hispanic?/white? kid)-- dared to quote,as evidence, the notorious racist nazis Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

I subscribed to the kid's youtube channel. He hasn't posted in 7 months. Now he's back. Now he's in college, on the college debate team, and has recorded his professor (and debate coach?) saying a bunch of kooky anti-white anti-science anti-reality shit.

Apparently, for a black kid who has never left the 20 block radius around where they were born, Outer Space Doesn't Exist And Science Is Whiteness...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Seriously, check out the first 6 minutes of that video.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Driftless wrote:
Keating wrote: Scott's take on the collapse of New Atheism. PZ is mentioned a fair bit.

Good history. It seems to me that the original skeptic/atheist movement was generally apolitical. The people in the "movement" (if you could call it that) came to atheism through science or reason. Newer people joined who were fighting to tear down the patriarchy and saw religion as one part of that. The newcomers were explicitly political, and that is what lead to the inevitable schism.
The post mortem from someone who considered such criticism ill-formed or ill-advised in the first place - seems stale.

It's lateness is saying something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntpwLPAnRJQ

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 pm

It is not an unusual for some/many/most to think that way in that in certain regions.

*shrug*

These days I have pretty much given up talking. People are not prepared to listen.
They don't even need sex slaves. They could use jihadi sex dolls, which are very convenient - they even blow themselves up!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:39 pm
Perhaps you remember, early in 2019, a high school debate video, in which the white judge halted the debate and gave the win to two black girls because-- the other team (a white kid & a hispanic?/white? kid)-- dared to quote,as evidence, the notorious racist nazis Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

I subscribed to the kid's youtube channel. He hasn't posted in 7 months. Now he's back. Now he's in college, on the college debate team, and has recorded his professor (and debate coach?) saying a bunch of kooky anti-white anti-science anti-reality shit.

Apparently, for a black kid who has never left the 20 block radius around where they were born, Outer Space Doesn't Exist And Science Is Whiteness...

How ubiquitous is this stuff? The consequences of a generation growing up steeped in this shit don't need to be stated so I'm hoping that there is a silent majority retaining some sanity.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:00 pm
Seriously, check out the first 6 minutes of that video.
I am currently at 26:00 in and still listening. I wonder how widespread this insanity is?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: I wonder how widespread this insanity is?
Ubiquitous in one form or another. I recall my grandfather telling a story about being taught about solipsism in college philosophy. Now college students are taught by solipsists.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ubiquitous in one form or another. I recall my grandfather telling a story about being taught about solipsism in college philosophy. Now college students are taught by solipsists.
I was once madly in love with a solipsist, but she didn’t even know I existed.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

mordacious1 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:08 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I was once madly in love with a solipsist, but she didn’t even know I existed.
More likely you're just making this up.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69 wrote:
I like the Marketplace Of Ideas. I like hearing taboo arguments from taboo people-- like huh-wite nationalist Jared Taylor, or rappers who believe Illuminati conspiracy theories. In that regard, I like the debate coach's absurd claims; and dislike the complaining student's squeamishness. Another example... the black debate team's proposal to shoot white people into space-- One Way Ticket. Seems like great fun to me-- as long as their opponents are free to argue that blacks should be evicted from Earth, instead. Or maybe blacks & whites should unite against the ay-rabs.

So-- for me to examine 'how widespread are these ideas'... I first must parse: which ideas?... How widespread is the idea that it's ok to say crazy shit like the professor does? Or how widespread are the specific ideas which the professor is riffing on: actually adhering to dogma about 'whiteness' 'colonization' conceptualizing space-exploration as a form of gang-rape? The latter question is the scary one. I think the answer comes-down-to a matter of human personality types... how many people fundamentally subordinate their own Wishful Thinking to Hard Reality... vs. How many people conjure a self-serving, fluid, 'magical thinking' moving-target-- as their 'blue pill' pseudo-reality.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69 wrote:
I like the Marketplace Of Ideas. I like hearing taboo arguments from taboo people-- like huh-wite nationalist Jared Taylor, or rappers who believe Illuminati conspiracy theories. In that regard, I like the debate coach's absurd claims; and dislike the complaining student's squeamishness. Another example... the black debate team's proposal to shoot white people into space-- One Way Ticket. Seems like great fun to me-- as long as their opponents are free to argue that blacks should be evicted from Earth, instead. Or maybe blacks & whites should unite against the ay-rabs.

So-- for me to examine 'how widespread are these ideas'... I first must parse: which ideas?... How widespread is the idea that it's ok to say crazy shit like the professor does? Or how widespread are the specific ideas which the professor is riffing on: actually adhering to dogma about 'whiteness' 'colonization' conceptualizing space-exploration as a form of gang-rape? The latter question is the scary one. I think the answer comes-down-to a matter of human personality types... how many people fundamentally subordinate their own Wishful Thinking to Hard Reality... vs. How many people conjure a self-serving, fluid, 'magical thinking' moving-target-- as their 'blue pill' pseudo-reality.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

What kind of owl are you?

I'm a Snowy.

https://action.audubon.org/quiz/what-kind-owl-are-you

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Having failed with the Trump Tower meeting and Russia-gate, it’s now kinda pathetic that the DNC are fixated with Ukraine-‘hate’.

As if anyone doesn’t deep down know they would try and hang Trump on a clothes-peg .... if they thought that would help their woke-crusade for righteous naked power.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote: snip
They don't even need sex slaves. They could use jihadi sex dolls, which are very convenient - they even blow themselves up!
Oh, you!

No, seriously. That is very funny.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Post-modernist Woke Debate...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kf8T8vJfp2g/U ... nball1.gif

Ironically-- the Abstract 4-Dimensional Chess way-of-thinking-- which is cultivated & honed in competitive intramural debate--
is the Same Type of 'Intelligence' which is measured by IQ Tests.

There's a IQ score gap between indiginious people who have had little contact with the big bad colonial white 1st world ('they' score lower)-- vs. whites & non-whites who have been infected by contact with 'whiteness' ('we' score higher).

Researchers digging deeper into the nature of the gap-- discovered that the less-white cultures perform poorly at Abstract Thought Games. For example-- "White bears are only native to polar regions. Brazil is tropical, not polar. Are white bears native to Brazil?" A white-brained 1st world colonized colonizer... would easily determine the answer is "no". A non-white-brained isololated indiginous person would insist, "I don't know. I've never been to Brazil."

In this regard-- the Black debate professor is right to say outer-space doesn't exist to ignorant blacks who've never been there. BUT... the quicksilver-abstract mind and word games the prof plays... is a white power nazi colonial kkk holocaust reeeeeeeeeeeee to indiginous ways of thinking. The professor is Figuratively Literally Figuratively Literally Black Hitler.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: What kind of owl are you?

I'm a Snowy.

https://action.audubon.org/quiz/what-kind-owl-are-you
Wrong species.

Snowy is a dog.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone know which is the best version of the Whiffenpoof song?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Follow-up video: the debate coach is one of national chimpionship 'winners' we discussed here, a few years ago...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I saw that earlier.

Prof seems to be arguing that he be judged on the content of his character - if the said contents are 'Black', 'Queer' and 'Christian'

He could also probably get points for being 'Healthy at Any Size'.

That's some intersectional alchemy all right.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Maybe Louis Armstrong - though it seems a bit non-standard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ku2BxK_BPA

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Court in Spain acquits five of sexual assault/rape because 14-year-old girl was so drunk they didn't need to use force or violence:

(They were convicted of sexual abuse.)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: I saw that earlier.
Might as well post this one, too.
I like Boyce pushing-back against the kid-- asking if he should have stuck-it-out, rather than quit the debate team & letting the racist SJWs win.

But the really-great part is the end-- the kid argues that 'Truth' is the highest value. Boyce counters by saying, in a long-term romantic relationship, finding a way to get-along might be more-important than Being Right. The kid responds that saying 'Love is the Highest Value" is, itself, a Truth claim... Truth is thus more fundamental.

And... best best best bit... the kid points-out that...
► Show Spoiler
Well played! I love that kid.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:39 pm

How ubiquitous is this stuff? The consequences of a generation growing up steeped in this shit don't need to be stated so I'm hoping that there is a silent majority retaining some sanity.
I try to listen to him but I keep getting lost in eyes.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Must everyone involved in debating be so argumentative?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote: Having failed with the Trump Tower meeting and Russia-gate, it’s now kinda pathetic that the DNC are fixated with Ukraine-‘hate’.

As if anyone doesn’t deep down know they would try and hang Trump on a clothes-peg .... if they thought that would help their woke-crusade for righteous naked power.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I try to listen to him but I keep getting lost in eyes.

In that case, I recommend the Boyce interview video... 24m40s... when the kid ~purposefully~ takes off his jacket. Enjoy!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, I don't hold out much hope for David Silverman in any of his various lawsuits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZhyTmKqGw

Even with crowd-sourcing I doubt he has as much money to hand as either Jarndyce or Jarndyce.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote: Even with crowd-sourcing I doubt he has as much money to hand as either Jarndyce or Jarndyce.
That's a bit Bleak.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:41 pm
MarcusAu wrote: Even with crowd-sourcing I doubt he has as much money to hand as either Jarndyce or Jarndyce.
That's a bit Bleak.
House rules.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote: Having failed with the Trump Tower meeting and Russia-gate, it’s now kinda pathetic that the DNC are fixated with Ukraine-‘hate’.

The actual irony (one might even call it pathetic) is that Trump was off the hook for the Mueller investigation because there wasn't sufficient evidence of any active collaboration between his campaign and the Russians, and there wasn't an appetite to push for an impeachment on obstruction, absent other crimes. Trump could have breathed a big sigh of relief and kept his nose clean, and it would have faded away and been a non issue in 2020.

Did Trump do that? No, of course not - rules are for little people. Instead the stupid piece of shit tried to blackmail Ukraine into publicly investigating his most likely 2020 opponent, by making military aid contingent on that. And he did it almost in public view - he even made phone calls to them pushing for the investigation himself. This time we have descriptions of the phone call, and Mulvaney admitting to the scheme, along with the testimony of the next round of disgusted public servants who still hold the quaint idea that laws apply to republican presidents. So now the democrats have everything they were hoping to get from Mueller wrapped up in a bow, because Trump is a compulsive cheat who isn't smart enough to cover his tracks.

Does this matter to you or any of Trump's other defenders? Of course not. But the hypocrisy of whining about "naked power", while at the same time cheerleading a man who has argued that article 2 of the constitution permits him do do anything he wants, is risible. Trump will likely stay in office, because there is nothing forcing republican senators have to have principles. Likewise, Trump will still have fans, because no one has to care about democratic norms or the rule of law. But all that makes "naked power" your disease and not mine.

Guest_a0ac4a21

Post by Guest_a0ac4a21 »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:34 pm
The actual irony (one might even call it pathetic) is that Trump was off the hook for the Mueller investigation because there wasn't sufficient evidence of any active collaboration between his campaign and the Russians, and there wasn't an appetite to push for an impeachment on obstruction, absent other crimes. Trump could have breathed a big sigh of relief and kept his nose clean, and it would have faded away and been a non issue in 2020.

Did Trump do that? No, of course not - rules are for little people. Instead the stupid piece of shit tried to blackmail Ukraine into publicly investigating his most likely 2020 opponent, by making military aid contingent on that. And he did it almost in public view - he even made phone calls to them pushing for the investigation himself. This time we have descriptions of the phone call, and Mulvaney admitting to the scheme, along with the testimony of the next round of disgusted public servants who still hold the quaint idea that laws apply to republican presidents. So now the democrats have everything they were hoping to get from Mueller wrapped up in a bow, because Trump is a compulsive cheat who isn't smart enough to cover his tracks.

Does this matter to you or any of Trump's other defenders? Of course not. But the hypocrisy of whining about "naked power", while at the same time cheerleading a man who has argued that article 2 of the constitution permits him do do anything he wants, is risible. Trump will likely stay in office, because there is nothing forcing republican senators have to have principles. Likewise, Trump will still have fans, because no one has to care about democratic norms or the rule of law. But all that makes "naked power" your disease and not mine.
The Mueller investigation was so bogus opposition to it rightly garnered the (grudging) support of many non Trumpers, many non Republicans, many actual liberals, case in point, Professor Jonathan Turley. But the Ukraine stuff is so stupid, so naked, so indefensible, that all of these supporters who were eager to jump off the train, are now eagerly jumping off the train. Me for one. Fuck Trump, the best part of the Ukraine shit is that it's going to nail the orange asshole on correct, reasonable grounds, with history in no way going to look back and say it was a partisan hit or deep state hit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FYI, transcript of Meghan "Hawt TERF" Murphy's speech at the Toronto Library:

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2019/10/31/35775/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic broke EU law on refugees, says court adviser
Three EU member states violated the law by refusing to comply with the bloc's migrant sharing scheme, the Advocate General said. The opinion is not legally binding, but is often adopted by Europe's top court.

Stupid Brexiteers -- why abandon this sort of benevolent oversight from Brussels?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

In the spirit of C&W karaoke:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In the vein of those college debaters arguing in favor of launching The Whites into space... an academic conference worthy of The Orbit... featuring 2 of the least-black-looking-blacks ever... and epic sillyhair... with a focus on Pooping In Space...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

:lol:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Service Dog wrote: In the vein of those college debaters arguing in favor of launching The Whites into space... an academic conference worthy of The Orbit... featuring 2 of the least-black-looking-blacks ever... and epic sillyhair... with a focus on Pooping In Space...

Make sure you watch the question at the end. The only answer had a gratuitous swipe at Trump (that no one seemed to laugh at) and then everyone squirmed in discomfort.

On a similar note, Seattle public schools will be in the lead on this if this passes:

https://www.k12.wa.us/sites/default/fil ... mework.pdf

It is a proposed framework. I wish they included examples of the things they ask about, like when was math used to oppress minorities.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Driftless wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:52 am
It is a proposed framework. I wish they included examples of the things they ask about, like when was math used to oppress minorities.
When you learned math at school, you were probably taught about Newton, Leibniz, Euler, Pascal, Napier and other such white males. You were taught absolutely nothing about the equal or greater contributions from POC from sub-Saharan Africa. If any POC was mentioned it was inevitably someone like Ramanujan whose place in the history of mathematics was used to implicitly justify colonialism and imperialism.

B.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fegg wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:52 am
When you learned math at school, you were probably taught about Newton, Leibniz, Euler, Pascal, Napier and other such white males. You were taught absolutely nothing about the equal or greater contributions from POC from sub-Saharan Africa. If any POC was mentioned it was inevitably someone like Ramanujan whose place in the history of mathematics was used to implicitly justify colonialism and imperialism.

B.
You're good at this! :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Blacks... in... Spaaaaaaaaace