You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Service Dog »

Posted today:

14,000 vehicles seized in Minnesota in last 3 years, including cars owned by those never charged or convicted of a crime.
Cars then sold, with money kept by the state-- generating $10 Million.

John D

Post by John D »

Civil asset forfeiture has been used in horrible ways by many cop shops. A lot depends on the state. Michigan used to be one of the worst, but new laws were passed last year that fixed some issue. The cops are allowed to add captured property directly to their budgets which has created a sick incentive.

People in many states have to sue the cops to get their shit back.... even if they are never even charged with a crime. Totally wrong.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

David Graeber (RIP) wrote this back in 2016:

https://gawker.com/ferguson-and-the-cri ... 1692392051

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Lsuoma wrote: David Graeber (RIP) wrote this back in 2016:

https://gawker.com/ferguson-and-the-cri ... 1692392051
It was interesting how the article compared the bureaucracy of legal processes to the fact that financial institutions make 60% of their profits from fines and penalties as opposed to actual services. It's almost as if some populations have more difficulty dealing with systems and processes than others. Of only psychology or some other had ways of measuring this and we could deal honestly with it perhaps we could come to a solution.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

The problem just seems intractable to me. My goose would most certainly have been cooked had I not been able to get my hands on a couple of thou pronto, and more and more, and be able to miss days of work. And I was taught early to not let tiny traffic tickets fester into larger matters.

One thing is for sure, though: I'd much rather turn myself over to this system than the mob that was being gathered for me.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy wrote: financial institutions make 60% of their profits from fines and penalties as opposed to actual services.
not just fines and penalties... also 'fees'. Such at ATM fees. There's nothing wrong with a fee, as long as it corresponds to providing a service.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

In other news, it appears that I'm going to be having a radical prostatectomy within the next couple of months.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Gawker piece on Ferguson frames the issue as class-based, rather than race. Asserting the middle-class is being nickle-and-dimed by predatory fines.

More recently, I've read articles-- and heard a radio report-- about same 90 "postage-stamp municipalities" around St. Louis (including Ferguson)...
but the emphasis is now on race. White flight. A new suburb was built, whites moved out there for a while. Then blacks move there, so the whites move to the next-layer out. Repeat, repeat. When the whites leave, the profitable/taxable business leaves, too. So the tiny towns fine their own citizens to support the do-nothing local govts. Those tiny towns don't even do their own policing. County handles that.

You're guilty of 'white flight' if you move-out, 'gentrification' if you move-in. Kafkatrap.

Rather than blame the whites, ya might ask why the blacks can't turn a taxable profit, on their own.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... ation.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nisswa Minnesota City Council Special Session Livestream:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Let's have none of that nil nisi bonum nonsense:

Remembering Ed Brayton
Every single time I had the displeasure of finding Brayton online, he was up to no good. This was not a good man, and he certainly did a great disservice to the atheist community.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

fuzzy wrote: In other news, it appears that I'm going to be having a radical prostatectomy within the next couple of months.
Nooo. :(

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

fuzzy wrote: In other news, it appears that I'm going to be having a radical prostatectomy within the next couple of months.
Good luck with that. I'm sure you've already heard/considered the robotic surgery? Supposed to make things much easier.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Keating

Post by Keating »

Hunt wrote: Wait a minute. You're Aussie (unless I've been misled). Aren't we forgetting someone, hmmmm?
That one is only worth watching for Diana Rigg.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Tbf, I do word associate whelk's dick with PZ Myers.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Tbf, I do word associate whelk's dick with PZ Myers.
How low, how bottom-of-the-barrel, would you need to sink before you'd seek life-lessons from animal dicks?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: How low, how bottom-of-the-barrel, would you need to sink before you'd seek life-lessons from animal dicks?
If Herman Melville was correct there are times when you need an apron.

Perhaps a trip to Rejkavik and the Phallological Museum is in order.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Perhaps a trip to Rejkavik and the Phallological Museum is in order.
I had to google that to see if it was an actual thing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BimyfD6IQAAeAvY.jpg

Now I'm sad.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Think this might be the next social-media driven outrage?

(Native American skidmark smacks white guy (a dick, mind you) for saying *gasp* the "N" word!)

Um white man have doxxed redskin brave and made heap-big calls for um expulsion from white-man university. How!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote: Um white man have doxxed redskin brave and made heap-big calls for um expulsion from white-man university. How!
Hey, I took that class at school as well!
Little Plum.jpg
(38.71 KiB) Downloaded 473 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: Hey, I took that class at school as well!
Skool? wot is this skool yoo speek ov?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Trump administration prohibits training programs that include Critical Race Theory:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/ ... -agencies/
SUBJECT: Training in the Federal Government

It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent
millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti-
American propaganda.

For example, according to press reports, employees across the Executive Branch have
been required to attend trainings where they are told that "virtually all White people contribute to
racism" or where they are required to say that they "benefit from racism." According to press
reports, in some cases these training have further claimed that there is racism embedded in the
belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should
receive a job.

These types of "trainings" not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our
Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the
Federal workforce. We can be proud that as an employer, the Federal government has
employees of all races, ethnicities, and religions. We can be proud that Americans from all over
the country seek to join our workforce and dedicate themselves to public service. We can be
proud of our continued efforts to welcome all individuals who seek to serve their fellow
Americans as Federal employees. However, we cannot accept our employees receiving training
that seeks to undercut our core values as Americans and drive division within our workforce.
The President has directed me to ensure that Federal agencies cease and desist from using
taxpayer dollars to fund these divisive, un-American propaganda training sessions. Accordingly,
to that end, the Office of Management and Budget will shortly issue more detailed guidance on
implementing the President's directive. In the meantime, all agencies are directed to begin to
identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on "critical race theory/9
"white privilege," or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1)
that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is
inherently racist or evil. In addition, all agencies should begin to identify all available avenues
within the law to cancel any such contracts and/or to divert Federal dollars away from these un-
American propaganda training sessions.

The President, and his Administration, are fully committed to the fair and equal treatment
of all individuals in the United States. The President has a proven track record of standing for
those whose voice has long been ignored and who have failed to benefit from all our country has
to offer, and he intends to continue to support all Americans, regardless of race, religion, or
creed. The divisive, false, and demeaning propaganda of the critical race theory movement is
contrary to all we stand for as Americans and should have no place in the Federal government.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: I had to google that to see if it was an actual thing.
Smaller than you might expect. Though it was cold when I went there.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Um white man have doxxed redskin brave and made heap-big calls for um expulsion from white-man university. How!
Hey, I took that class at school as well!

<Little Plum.jpg>
Just the other day someone was making the association between 'Wee' and 'Ben Nevis'.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Trump administration prohibits training programs that include Critical Race Theory:

Not sure it can be done by executive order or "Dear Colleague" bullshit, but it would be even more valuable to strictly prohibit retaliation against employees refusing to attend a mandatory training program which utilizes Critical Race Theory, and require that employees are informed of that right prior to the 'training'.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Hunt wrote:
Good luck with that. I'm sure you've already heard/considered the robotic surgery? Supposed to make things much easier.
Thank you, yes. Computer-assisted lapriscopic surgery is now the norm, inaccurately abbreviated into the word robotic.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Trump administration prohibits training programs that include Critical Race Theory:

Not sure it can be done by executive order or "Dear Colleague" bullshit, but it would be even more valuable to strictly prohibit retaliation against employees refusing to attend a mandatory training program which utilizes Critical Race Theory, and require that employees are informed of that right prior to the 'training'.
I don't see why EEOC couldn't handle that.

This alone is worth voting for Trump.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
screwtape wrote: Hey, I took that class at school as well!
Skool? wot is this skool yoo speek ov?
Och, ye wee horror, ye make it too easy:
Bash Street Kids.jpg
(66.26 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Though I did spend a lot of time reading Oor Willie and The Broons.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Wullie.

Though it's possible you were reading the English translation.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

The rise of Leslyn Lewis proves abortion is still a powerful political issue in Canada

Actually, it does no such thing. Like all social conservatives in Canada, Ms Lewis recognises some things are done deals, and any attempt to reopen them is just going to lose votes. I bought a five year membership in the Conservative Party in order to have a vote in this leadership contest. I did so in order to try to keep Peter MacKay out of it. He's a horse-faced shit with no brains. I was forced to work with him as a Crown Prosecutor, and watched him let a child abuser get off because he could not be bothered to care. He had not even read the file before he went into court. But that's my beef. I knew nothing of O'Toole, and disliked Sloan. I voted for the black lady immigrant (yay for me! Lots of virtue points!) Why the hell is the Washington Post trying to say abortion is up for grabs in Canada? Simply agitating the American left to make them feel so threatened by a world in which even Canada might ban abortion? They should keep their sticky fingers out of our politics. We rather like our politicians as they are: utterly inept at sophisticated corruption. Venal, but not evil. We understand that kind of person as we are either one of them, or have relatives, friends and neighbours that fit the description. Undoubtedly, Leslyn Lewis has her faults and weaknesses, but I would be entertained to watch her be in charge, and she might make a good job of it. As an ancient atheist, I know I can trust some religious people far more reliably than I can other atheists. Sad, but true. Some of us need external moral policing, but those who feel that celestial Big Brother, or whoever, is watching, generally behave decently.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote: Wullie.

Though it's possible you were reading the English translation.
Well, all I can say is that it's been 55 years since my grandma used to mail a copy of the Sunday Post each week with two threepenny bits taped on the inside (one for me and one for my brother). I have to say I still find an upturned bucket uncomfy to sit on.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha.... there is a kind of secret code regarding political street signs in Michigan. Our Republican candidate for Federal Senator is a black veteran and businessman named John James. I like him pretty well... much more than the Democrat currently in office.

So... I don't see lots of Trump signs. I DO see tons of John James signs. I think people don't want to be targeted for putting up a Trump sign... so instead they can put up a sign with the face of a black man running for senate. The signs even have his picture on it which is rare. They want you to know he is a black conservative. Very interesting.
2020-09-05_15-28-50.jpg
(48.11 KiB) Downloaded 411 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Why the hell is the Washington Post trying to say abortion is up for grabs in Canada? Simply agitating the American left to make them feel so threatened by a world in which even Canada might ban abortion?
Last week in the store, I heard two c. 60 y.o. guys jabbering: "If he gets reelected, I swear I really am moving to Canada this time." Maybe the leftist rag WaPo seeks to discourage defectors from la Resistance 2.0. These douches have been vowing to move to Canada for decades. I'd settle for them departing my rural county to head back to the SF Bay from whence they came.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: a black man running for senate.
From that decal, look like he identifies as an attack helicopter.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Apparently someone whose daughters were taught violin etc decades ago by a dear friend is being whatnotted https://nypost.com/2020/08/03/blm-prote ... nd-wizard/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The best and most relevant video this guy ever made...

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

It used to be you had to use Photoshop to get an image like this.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

jugheadnaut wrote:

It used to be you had to use Photoshop to get an image like this.
If you got a bod like that, flaunt it baby flaunt it!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ed Brayton didn't really die - he's incognito.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Hunter Ashleigh
@ashleighthelion
If you’re looking for Ashleigh Shackelford, she’s Hunter Ashleigh now. New account at
@huntythelion"

"@huntythelion
Black Fat Cyborg. Storyteller. Astrologically Prejudiced. Creator of #TheFatCensus.
Atlanta, GAcash.app/$hunterthelionJoined August 2011"

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: If you got a bod like that, flaunt it baby flaunt it!
Well, I think we can now answer the long-standing philosophical question...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... Ak65HvYzQQ

Fat cunt.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Fascinating and eminently rational Quillete podcast with Buck Angel - https://quillette.com/2020/09/02/podcas ... gical-sex/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Day after day, the twitter hashtag #BidenRiots gathers 'mostly peaceful' video clips CNN & MSNBC refuse to broadcast. Good viral workaround.

Similarly-- I found a YouTube channel with only 901 subscribers, called "Smooth Media". Many videos there have only 80 or 120 views... probably culled from other social media sites... but man... they have killer clips. Several added each day. Most are 16 seconds, 30 seconds, one minute & forty-- tops.

the candid viral clips on Smooth Media stand in sharp contrast to the overproduced, manufactured Lincoln Project ads.
"Elaine Arbeau, a 67 year old cancer survivor was banned from playing bingo at an establishment due to her refusal to not cover the breathing hole in her neck.. Elaine explained that covering the breathing hole would make her unable to breathe however her removal was upheld."

Biden sez he'll be shot if he reveals his taxation plan

Smooth Media:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfhoaL ... nWg/videos

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump's new ad... resembles a low-budget grassroots meme, more than a typical political ad, or Lincoln Project ad...

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: Trump's new ad... resembles a low-budget grassroots meme, more than a typical political ad, or Lincoln Project ad...
Doesn't even make sense. All I see is an out of context clip of Harris laughing on an image of Biden and some ominous music. Harris was overly strict on crime as a prosecutor for dog's sake. Oh well, what works on dumb people often doesn't make sense.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

0min40sec -- Balloons!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 pm
Service Dog wrote: Trump's new ad... resembles a low-budget grassroots meme, more than a typical political ad, or Lincoln Project ad...
Doesn't even make sense. All I see is an out of context clip of Harris laughing on an image of Biden and some ominous music. Harris was overly strict on crime as a prosecutor for dog's sake. Oh well, what works on dumb people often doesn't make sense.
Harris was overtly strict on poor rube crime and overtly hands off with rich and influential friend crime. She did outright encourage the "protests'", so I don't see the objection.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: All I see is...
Arson flames. Your superior intelligence did not the detect the arson fires cleverly concealed in that ad.

You have what it takes to work in mainstream news!
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: She did outright encourage the "protests'"
Indeed

In fairness to Kamala, tho... she did advocate keeping prisoners locked-up-- prisoners who had been ordered-free by a judge. So the prisoners could be used as involuntary labor to fight fires.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Good article about the "black" professor:
One likely reason is that, whatever about her patter and her dance moves, Krug performed academic wokeness to perfection. As one report says, she was a favourite among students because she was so good at ‘dismantling whiteness’ and ‘calling out anti-blackness’. One student praised her ‘recasting’ of the ‘Eurocentric’ view of world history. It seems that in the academic setting of GWU a professor who wore bright colours (apparently she put on over-the-top Latino garb even for quite formal settings) and who ‘dismantled whiteness’ was instantly seen by students and others as authentic. There is something tragi-comic about privileged, upper middle-class students nodding along as a white woman from Kansas wearing ethnic fancy-dress tells them how awful whiteness is.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/09/0 ... -politics/

Best part is the link to the video of her "teaching" salsa dancing.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 pm
Harris was overtly strict on poor rube crime and overtly hands off with rich and influential friend crime. She did outright encourage the "protests'", so I don't see the objection.
When Bill Gates throws a rocks through a storefront window, I'm sure she'll cut him some slack. Didn't say I like Harris, just that the ad makes no sense. So she supports the protests because she's running for office. Big surprise. She's cunt and so is Biden. Meanwhile David Clarke give valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense.

https://news.grabien.com/making-trump-b ... lf-defense

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So has anyone been keeping up with Bret Weinstein? He's currently promoting a new Pox on Both Your Houses Unity 2020 movement.

Governor Ventura seems to be giving it his support - even when he can't seem to work out if it's a third party movement or not...

I'll not be betting of my own money on it - though perhaps others more familiar with the territory can give their opinion.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The comments...Christ, the comments!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: When Bill Gates throws a rocks through a storefront window, I'm sure she'll cut him some slack. Didn't say I like Harris, just that the ad makes no sense. So she supports the protests because she's running for office. Big surprise. She's cunt and so is Biden. Meanwhile David Clarke give valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense.

https://news.grabien.com/making-trump-b ... lf-defense
Ok, let's look at what you've linked. It's a single-sentence summary at a news-aggregator site. Listing a HuffPost article, as the source.

The HuffPost article has a disclaimer at the top, saying it was revised 3 days ago. I wonder what they changed?

HuffPost's article is also just a regurgitation of another source: Media Matters.

The Media Matters link has no specific author, just "Media Matters Staff", posted 6 days ago.
It consists of a headline, a subhead, brief audio clip excerpts and transcriptions... no body of a story.

Media Matters is a partisan-funded advocacy group, whose tax-exempt filing says their task is to:
"Briefly describe the organization’s mission: DEDICATED TO COMPREHENSIVELY MONITORING, ANALYZING, AND CORRECTING CONSERVATIVE MISINFORMATION IN THE U.S. MEDIA."

I don't see any conservative misinformation being monitored, analyzed or corrected in this link.
I see anti-conservative misinformation being generated.

Worth noting: David Clarke is the former County Sheriff of Milwaukee, Wisconsin a few miles north of Kenosha. He's black.

The quotes published by Media Matters are:
DAVID CLARKE (GUEST HOST): The question is when is government going to do something? Inaction is not a plan. You know what happens with inaction? People take the law into their own hands. Government is leaving them no choice. No choice. I don’t advocate for some of the stuff that’s starting to happen, but I am certainly done -- I am through with condemning it. I’m done with that.

I’m just telling people, “Hey, you’re on your own." Think about it, have a plan. Act reasonably. You have to act reasonably. Then you’re going to have to articulate what you did afterwards. But you can’t have government officials and law enforcement executives telling people, “Do not take the law into your own hands." Well, you’re forcing them to!

CitationFrom the August 26, 2020, edition of WISN's The Mark Belling Show

DAVID CLARKE (GUEST HOST): The majority of these gun purchases are first-time gun owners. And when we leave this up to the individual, it’s not going to end real pretty. But I don’t blame them. Have a plan, think it through, be able to articulate it, and be reasonable. It’s all the law requires. You have the right to defend yourself, you don’t need permission from the police or a sheriff.

You characterize this advice as "valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense". I think you're silly & melodramatic.

Your Grabien link, HuffPost, and Media Matters all use the term "protesters" as their sole descriptor of the dindu nuffins who might get shot by people who exercise their right to self-defense.

The black sheriff's podcast episode is here: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the- ... -70654998/

I've just-begun to listen to it. It's long. But it starts with a 5 year old boy being shot in his yard in front of his sisters. And a random attack on a woman from India-- a cancer researcher who took a break mid-day, to go for a run in Texas. She was beaten to death.

I don't think there's any evidence that the two killings were part of any organized protest, or individually protesting something.

Yet you & your sources claim the Sheriff was talking about people seeking to protect themselves from 'protesters', or simply murder protesters.

Keating

Post by Keating »

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote: So has anyone been keeping up with Bret Weinstein? He's currently promoting a new Pox on Both Your Houses Unity 2020 movement.

Governor Ventura seems to be giving it his support - even when he can't seem to work out if it's a third party movement or not...

I'll not be betting of my own money on it - though perhaps others more familiar with the territory can give their opinion.
Weinstein is simultaneously brilliant and idiotic. Haha. His Unity idea is something a 13 year old would come up with. People don't vote for candidates who are strong compromisers. This is a naive view of human nature in my view. I watch his podcast but I skip over all his unity stuff.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: The black sheriff's podcast episode is here:
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the- ... -70654998/
I've just-begun to listen to it. It's long.
This 'podcast' is a broadcast talk-radio show, so the pace is slow. Interrupted by commercials for local window installers. I'm sure they're busy with all the smashed windows.

But, eventually, the meat of the first hour-- is the sheriff reading from a criminology book, "The Riot Makers: The Technology of Social Demolition".

(The author of that book grew up in Georgia in the 1930's-- son of a small-town newspaper publisher, who faced opposition from the KKK for reporting against lynchings and Jim Crow practices. As an adult-- the author was named to the Hall of Fame of the Society of Professional Journalists-- for "exemplary professional achievements, outstanding service to other members of the profession and lifelong dedication to the highest standards of journalism". The author was appointed by President Reagan to the Commission on Organized Crime, supervising the commission's investigation and hearing on labor-management racketeering. The president of the American Society of Criminology, wrote of the author-- "No journalist or reporter knows more about criminology." The author was also a US Air Force jet pilot. And exposed Scientology as a cult, in a 1980 article.)

The section of the book quoted by the sheriff-- describes how rioters will smash a window, then pause to observe how onlooking police react. If the police stand idly by, the rioters will be emboldened that a "moral holiday" is occurring, and further smashing, looting, and violence will be tolerated.

In this episode, the sheriff explicitly advises local authorities-- police chiefs, mayors, governors-- to act quickly and decisively in the early stages of a riot-- to halt the 'moral holiday'. I'd say that's a valuable lesson to stop riots, arson, looting, mob violence, and organized insurrection.

But-- if I were as silly as Hunt-- I could also interpret the sheriff as providing "valuable lessons" on how to riot, etc. Lesson 1-- smash a window & pause to see if police react. If not: Moral Holiday! Go nuts! Pillage at will!

(To be clear, Hunt claimed no such thing. Hunt merely said the sheriff provided "valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense.")

If you'd like to know more about the anatomy of riots-- the first hour of the episode contains more teasers from, 'The Riot Makers', which sounds like a fascinating read.

If you're interested in the claims made by Hunt et al., then you can skip to 55 minutes into the episode.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: Worth noting: David Clarke is the former County Sheriff of Milwaukee, Wisconsin a few miles north of Kenosha. He's black.
Dude is about as Oreo as it gets. He's of that particular type of wingnut who sports a goatee, broad rim cowbee hat, boots and sour, self righteous attitude. All hat, no cattle. I doubt he's ever sat his ass on a horse.

" I think you're silly & melodramatic. -- if I were as silly as Hunt-- I"

Stop this silliness right now! There's too much silliness going on here.