You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: :-) Though not quite sure of the connection but she sure is one dumb cunt:
Vegetative state, dude, vegetative state. If you ever listen to her crunching numbers on-the-spot, you'll understand why.

As we used to say, she's thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin. And no, I've got no idea why that turn of phrase is so popular in the forces.

Even ARRSE is light on details...

https://arrse.co.uk/wiki/Gurkha%27s_Foreskin

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Steersman wrote:

Most British goat fuckers are from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh and belong to the ultra conservative Deobandi sect of Islamic fuckwittery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deobandi

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Steersman wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/G_S_Bhogal/status/1098064823051583489
Most British goat fuckers are from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh and belong to the ultra conservative Deobandi sect of Islamic fuckwittery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deobandi
Learn something new everyday :-) Though as a Canadian Pitter mentioned here a while back, the Pakistani Muslims here seem to be a particularly demented bunch - MP Iqra Khalid being a prime example, she of the odious #M103/"Islamophobia" effort. See she's been "paying her dues" by pandering to JihadiJustin over the SNC-Lavalin scandal - which I still hope puts the quietus to Trudeau's career as a politician.

But I thought that Saudi Wahabbism was the bigger issue there in the UK. Although the response of British Muslims to the Asia Bibi case weighs against that argument.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: :-) Though not quite sure of the connection but she sure is one dumb cunt:
Vegetative state, dude, vegetative state. If you ever listen to her crunching numbers on-the-spot, you'll understand why.

As we used to say, she's thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin. And no, I've got no idea why that turn of phrase is so popular in the forces.

:-) Thought it was something along that line - had remembered some story about her being "numerically challenged".

In any case, something from the archives:

Diane Abbott took donation from Muslim charity barred from receiving Government cash over alleged extremism links

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

All to do with the days of the Raj mate, basically to keep them on side and part of the Empire we made them British citizens so after Ghandi and Nehru carved the place in two (1948 independence) half the fuckers came 'home' to dear old blighty. And we haven't looked back since. :?

Not quite as simplistic as that but you get my drift.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 am
Steersman wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am
But certainly something of a "mephitic" mess there in Twitter Support. Though I periodically wonder to what extent that is due more to imperfect algorithms than explicit bias - even if that bias may affect to some degree, intentionally or not, the development of those algorithms.

<snip>

But definitely have to give Dorsey a great deal of credit for taking the bull by the horns, for admitting the nature of the problem and expending a not inconsiderable amount of effort trying to fix it. Even if it may be motivated in part by an eye on Twitter's bottom line.
I have resisted all temptation to do anything with Twitter and Facebook. I don't really understand the point of 'social media' for anyone who wants to keep their dopamine-reward system functional. Otherwise it's simply weaponizing part of your brain on behalf of advertisers.
:-) Yea - they certainly do give that "reward system" a workout. But also think they - Twitter more so than Facebook I think - are a form of direct democracy, a realignment of publisher-peon relationship. While it was true that the power of the press belonged to those who owned one, now with WordPress everyone is on a more or less equal footing - so to speak.

But while Twitter certainly can be frustrating, kind of think that that is where the "battle for hearts and minds" is to be won - or lost. All fine and dandy for academics to be pontificating from their ivory towers, but some slogging in the trenches is still a requirement for victory .... As for "advertisers" - kind of the nature of the beast; have to give the devil his - or her or its - due given they are paying for the infrastructure. If "we" don't pay for it directly then the other main "model" is that of the BBC - or the CBC; still a bit peeved at the latter as they seem to have as many commercials as CTV & the like despite our ponying-up of a billion bucks or so for a "People's Network".

In any case, to kill the proverbial two birds, I thought that that was a nice thumbnail overview of yours of the SNC-Lavalin scandal; you may need to update it a bit, what with all of the Liberal Butts - so to speak - being thrown under the bus these days. Though of course the Conservatives are not immune to pork-barrel politics - just in the midst of reading Pierre Burton's The Last Spike on the building of the CPR - highly recommended, fascinating bits of early Canada - which details some of the shenanigans that the Conservative government of MacDonald engaged in to get the CPR built.

Omelettes and eggs and all that, but more than a bit of evidence that the CPR in particular shafted more than a few working-class Canadians in their pursuit of that vision of a Canadian railway. All sorts of speculators, for example, who probably made "ill-gotten" fortunes then that are probably still having "deleterious" effects.
screwtape wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 am
Talking of which, I was sent a link by Malwarebytes this morning:
What does ‘consent to tracking’ really mean?
Have periodically suggested that there is maybe some value to the Big-Brother-Is-Watching idea; iPhone Apps & all that. But catching Smollet's partners-in-crime being a prime case-in-point. Some "problematic" dimensions to the idea though:
Apple tells app developers to disclose or remove screen recording code

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Maybe Smollett’s twin brother can finish up his role on Empire until the character dies from cancer or is murdered by a gang of MAGA hat wearing racists. Although the love scenes might be difficult if the twin isn’t gay himself.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote: All to do with the days of the Raj mate, basically to keep them on side and part of the Empire we made them British citizens so after Ghandi and Nehru carved the place in two (1948 independence) half the fuckers came 'home' to dear old blighty. And we haven't looked back since. :?

Not quite as simplistic as that but you get my drift.
The British Empire certainly seems to have been one of the better ones to have come down the pike, though that might be due to in part to a general elevation of "standards". But it too has had some problematic aspects that are clearly still a bit of a "sticky wicket".

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:16 pm

I'll see your Abbot and raise you a collection of real mongoloids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBVmDaiuTf8

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The people arguing that Begum should return to the UK I don't mind so much - it is logical, lawful, etc. as long as the authorities fucking try her for joining ISIS. It is a fucking crime.

It is the useful idiots getting all teary for her and her bay-bee, saying "we should understand", "have compassion", "she was brainwashed", etc. I'm not fucking interested in excuses. Just fucking get her in court.

Oh, and how the fuck did Smollett think her scheme was worth trying to pull off. What a fucking dimwit.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I'll see your Abbot and raise you a collection of real mongoloids.
That's got to be a language barrier issue...seriously.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/1b/4a ... 0724ae.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:11 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I'll see your Abbot and raise you a collection of real mongoloids.
That's got to be a language barrier issue...seriously.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/1b/4a ... 0724ae.jpg
Zuma doesn't do economics by his own admission, or maths. God only knows how much more he could have raked in if he did. Now our new boy Cyril, he's going to show Zuma how it's done.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: Just out of interest. The Australian Federal Parliament was originally designed with a lawn covering.

The metaphor was that the public could picnic and recreate literally over the top of their elected representatives.

Very egalitarian.

The brown thing arrowed below is a security fence errected last year to keep the dirty fuckers off the grass. And stop terrorists from tunneling into the offices below.

Quite the symbol of the brave new world.
Yeah, I've complained about this before. It's enough to make me want to drive an SUV through the front doors and into the Great Hall.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Seems we're down a Bishop. We'll probably lose an Abbott at the election too.

Bishop is a tiny woman, but very impressive. She's competent, and that's sadly rare in the current parliament. The Libs must really think they're gonna lose big given the number of resignations.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: Seems we're down a Bishop. We'll probably lose an Abbott at the election too.

Bishop is a tiny woman, but very impressive. She's competent, and that's sadly rare in the current parliament. The Libs must really think they're gonna lose big given the number of resignations.
Cheque, mate.

Pork barreling will keep some of the pawns onside.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha.... my progressive daughter shows up with some Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies... and...

wife: Where did you get those Thin Mints?

me: she got them from a Girl Scout

daughter: I got them through the mail from an 8 year old trans-girl.

me: There is no such thing as an 8 year old trans girl.

daughter: Yes there is.

me: When you are 8 you think you are a Transformer, or a car. You can't tell if you are trans.

daughter: Yeah... like you know everything.

me: Saying an 8 year old is trans is just wrong. It is just wrong.

<end of conversation>

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: Cheque, mate.

Pork barreling will keep some of the pawns onside.
I wish I lived somewhere that would get the occasional pork barrel.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: me: There is no such thing as an 8 year old trans girl.
Correct - the otherkin-pan-dimensional-shadow-dragons have eaten them all.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

A YouTuber exposed a pedophile infestation on the site, which caused Disney, Nestle, Epic Games, etc to suspend ad purchases.

This, of course, is causing YouTube to freak out. 400+ accounts nuked so far, and they're probably just getting started.

https://i.imgur.com/wI7UIsv.png

https://gizmodo.com/companies-halt-yout ... 1832771383

https://i.imgur.com/o51EgAT.png

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/youtube ... dvertising

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My son is about to go to the big A - so I did some quick maps to assist. Click to enlarge.

I was especially interested in the location of the original Jewish ramp, located between the two camps, not surprisingly just off the main rail line.

The well known spur into the camp, through the iconic gatehouse to the familiar selection ramp, ‘opened’ in May 1944. It was built specifically to assist with the Hungarian action (147 train loads with 75% immediate selection @ 3500 per train on average).

During 1942-43 the trains were unloaded at a wooden (later concrete) platform and the Jews marched or trucked to the camp’s improvised Red or White House ( :bjarte: ) interim gas chambers. Seems a fair hike. The two familiar red brick crematorium and gas chamber complexes (Crem 2 and 3) and later additions (Crem 3 and 4) came online between March and June 1943. The White House came back into operation in 1944 during the peak Hungarian influx.

The old ramp continued to feed the new facilities through 1943 until the spur line opened in May 1944.

https://i.imgur.com/bOSGVS8.jpg

Amazingly the original Jewish ramp has been misplaced and the physical structure is probably buried in a gravel bank in the wasteland between the memorial BS tracks and the current railway. Orange triangle vs current memorial at red triangle. The site falls outside the reserve and is open to future destruction.

https://i.imgur.com/Zztz2bW.jpg

I was intrigued to see that the 1944 spur line is still visible as a raised bank on the google imagery (blue circle). The original ramp appears to be visible as well on the 1944 photo (I’ve added a blue block as outline). It was meant to have been 500 metres long so it may well have extended past the current memorial albeit slightly further east.

https://i.imgur.com/6RamUyZ.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Naturally this is all subject to the Holocaust actually occurring. The 147 trains may well have been empty, or their passengers may have dematerialised in transit. Quantum style.

The base Auschwitz prison (as opposed to extermination) camp was down bottom right of the pics. It’s the one that has the “Work will set you free” sign. Despite having real buildings to gawk at, its not terribly relevant to the gas chamber story.

Relatively speaking.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Umm.
gas chamber complexes (Crem 2 and 3) and later additions (Crem 3 and 4)
Should read

gas chamber complexes (Crem 2 and 3) and later additions (Crem 4 and 5)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Crem de la crem!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

In Britain, Labour want Shamima Begum to remain a British citizen.

In 2014, John McDonnell , 2nd in command in Labour, demanded that Brits who served in the IDF be stripped of British citizenship.

To Labour, Israel is worse than ISIS.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If we can accept the Hungarian train counts, depopulation, the aligned physical infrastructure, the supporting photographic evidence and the eyewitness accounts ..

Then I don’t see the basis for not accepting similar evidence around Operation Reinhard or the Einsatzgruppen activity.

And no Kirb. This doesn’t mean I have to push Lauren Southern’s nose into the mud.

https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibit ... /index.asp

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

You need to watch this series in order to understand Brive's culture.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

How long were people in Australia before they started talking like modern day Australians?

Wouldn't it be more authentic to get a bunch of foreigners to play the parts?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

CommanderTuvok wrote: The people arguing that Begum should return to the UK I don't mind so much - it is logical, lawful, etc. as long as the authorities fucking try her for joining ISIS. It is a fucking crime.

It is the useful idiots getting all teary for her and her bay-bee, saying "we should understand", "have compassion", "she was brainwashed", etc. I'm not fucking interested in excuses. Just fucking get her in court.

Oh, and how the fuck did Smollett think her scheme was worth trying to pull off. What a fucking dimwit.
Yeah. I don't care if her and the sprog drop dead, but the rule of law is what it is and we try to use the same laws to get other countries to take back their undesirables who have come here illegally.

Javid knows this, of course, and that Begum probably will come here in the end. However, there is a lot to be gained from making it as difficult as possible. No doubt when she does come here she will spend the rest of her entire life attacking and finding fault with our society here and detailing all the many ways it isn't to her liking and everything must change. So the longer and more abjectly she is seen to have to beg, the better. It's an illustration of the reality that it's actually much better than the places run by people of like-minds to Begum and that point won't be lost.

Also, appeals and the like can take a lot of time, and if she does have to stay in the camp meanwhile, then maybe nature (i.e. dysentery) will take a hand and problem solved.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: If we can accept the Hungarian train counts, depopulation, the aligned physical infrastructure, the supporting photographic evidence and the eyewitness accounts ..

Then I don’t see the basis for not accepting similar evidence around Operation Reinhard or the Einsatzgruppen activity.

And no Kirb. This doesn’t mean I have to push Lauren Southern’s nose into the mud.

Nice non-sequitur there.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I don't think Southern is promoting anything close to the Holocaust.

But this doesn't mean that her messages are good, or productive.

By the way she's not the one who was on a podcast with people who might be comparable to Nazis.

That was Faith Goldy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: How long were people in Australia before they started talking like modern day Australians?

1820s distinctive accent emerged
1990s for “modern day Australian” - which is a form of American accented Chinese.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If we can accept the Hungarian train counts, depopulation, the aligned physical infrastructure, the supporting photographic evidence and the eyewitness accounts ..

Nice non-sequitur there.
Thanks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: I don't think Southern is promoting anything close to the Holocaust.

But this doesn't mean that her messages are good, or productive.

By the way she's not the one who was on a podcast with people who might be comparable to Nazis.

That was Faith Goldy.
Meh. Hardly a recurring role, she drew a line between her POV and theirs (“not that type of salute”) and they interviewed her not the other way around.

It was a Justin Vacula misjudgement, yet you dance just like Stephanie Zvan did back then.

:bjarte:

Happy to continue in the Overflow.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: How long were people in Australia before they started talking like modern day Australians?

1990s for “modern day Australian” - which is a form of American accented Chinese.

It's less clear cut that it seemed at first glance - the link says that a general accent emerged "sometime before 1900" - but that there was still regional variation. So it's likely that any historical recreation will not have the audio set just right.

Speaking of Bloody Australians though...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Claudia finds her safe place - Army recruit training

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Some poor nigga has embarrassed the press. He is now paying the price.

It’s a modern day lynching.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

It's less clear cut that it seemed at first glance - the link says that a general accent emerged "sometime before 1900" - but that there was still regional variation. So it's likely that any historical recreation will not have the audio set just right.

Peter Miller Cunningham's 1827 book Two Years in New South Wales, described the distinctive accent and vocabulary of the native-born colonists, that differed from that of their parents and with a strong London influence
Re regional. Differences are stronger by urban / country divide and urban is separated by education/specific local rather than state. My daughter is one week into Uni and already adjusting idiom and suburb of residence. She is learning “north shore princess” is no longer trumps.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This aged well from 3 weeks ago.

Alt media 1. MSM 0.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Didn’t see that coming

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm sensing a bit of disdain on Brive's part...

poo.JPG
(5.35 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

And I don't think he clicked the Bloody Australians link I posted earlier either

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Some poor nigga has embarrassed the press. He is now paying the price.

It’s a modern day lynching.
More like the woke version of Fargo.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm sensing a bit of disdain on Brive's part...

poo.JPG

And I don't think he clicked the Bloody Australians link I posted earlier either
I did. It sounded like a very Australian course of action.

Except for the Muslim bit. But I’m sure they were smashed when planning it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Peter Miller Cunningham's 1827 book Two Years in New South Wales, described the distinctive accent and vocabulary of the native-born colonists, that differed from that of their parents and with a strong London influence
Re regional. Differences are stronger by urban / country divide and urban is separated by education/specific local rather than state. My daughter is one week into Uni and already adjusting idiom and suburb of residence. She is learning “north shore princess” is no longer trumps.
Never mind the bloody accents I'm surprised no ones mentioned the Union Jack ??????? :x .... In 1788 there would have been no St Patrick's Saltire on it. That didn't appear until the Kingdom of Ireland was added to the union in 1800.

Details people, details. :naughty:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Saltire

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I always get it confused with the St Andrew's cross. The Act of Union being...um...1707...I think

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The Welsh and Cornish get no representation...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

House points to Brive & Marcus .. :handgestures-thumbup:

Pay attention at the back.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: The Welsh and Cornish get no representation...
Both part of England .. We just let the taffs pretend they have a country.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote: In any case, to kill the proverbial two birds, I thought that that was a nice thumbnail overview of yours of the SNC-Lavalin scandal; you may need to update it a bit, what with all of the Liberal Butts - so to speak - being thrown under the bus these days.
Yes, quite a tangled web is unweaving. Why did Butts resign if he had done nothing wrong? Why was the deferred prosecution/remediation legislation snuck into an omnibus finance bill? Was it included simply to give SNC-Lavalin an out? Was the wording in it about not being allowed to consider economic consequences put there to provide plausible deniability when it was suggested it be used to resolve the SNC-Lavalin case? Will someone be shot in Canada if the press keeps asking questions?
Wernick may consider it 'robust advocacy' and not 'inappropriate pressure' to keep telling the Attorney General that the economic consequences of prosecution would be disastrous (and remember, these are not to be considered in choosing remediation instead of prosecution), but the decision remained hers alone. You still want to prosecute? Let me advocate again: economic disaster, no pressure, your decision. Still want to procescute? Oh, dear, let's advocate again etc etc ad nauseam (which is the only "vomitorium" (link above) I find in all this. It's badgering someone until they give the answer you desire, but technically remaining just within the wording of the Shawcross doctrine, whilst gang-raping its spirit.
Steersman wrote: Have periodically suggested that there is maybe some value to the Big-Brother-Is-Watching idea; iPhone Apps & all that. But catching Smollet's partners-in-crime being a prime case-in-point. Some "problematic" dimensions to the idea though:
Apple tells app developers to disclose or remove screen recording code
I avoid Google Chrome so I haven't tested this myself, but there's no end of videos on YT comparing served web page advertisements before and after talking about a commercial item within earshot of your computer when Chrome is open. The suggestion is that Chrome listens, and serves ads tailored to your topic of conversation. Some of the videos are convincing, but we don't know to what extent their makers doctored them.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

shoutinghorse wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: The Welsh and Cornish get no representation...
Both part of England .. We just let the taffs pretend they have a country.
Soft-hearted weak-kneed namby-pamby poofters need not apply to be Marcher Lords.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Bhurzum wrote: As we used to say, she's thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin. And no, I've got no idea why that turn of phrase is so popular in the forces.
Oh, I think we know.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You're a better man than I am Gunga Din.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Brive1987 wrote: This aged well from 3 weeks ago.

Alt media 1. MSM 0.

Well, it probably aged well because, as a 35+ minute video, it was hardly used. (This guy makes Thunderf00t seem terse.)

Guest_9f0c1607

Post by Guest_9f0c1607 »

Just poked me' head in to say, steerzo. Now's yer chance. She say's she's willing to change so this is the time to agitiate for your koran pissing policy.

Posted without reading the thread.

CaughtUpFuckedOff

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Naturally this is all subject to the Holocaust actually occurring. The 147 trains may well have been empty, or their passengers may have dematerialised in transit. Quantum style.

The base Auschwitz prison (as opposed to extermination) camp was down bottom right of the pics. It’s the one that has the “Work will set you free” sign. Despite having real buildings to gawk at, its not terribly relevant to the gas chamber story.

Relatively speaking.
Auschwitz is a nothingburger.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

*After* Jussie Smollett's arrest, a complete maniac on CNN sez *all* MAGA rally attendees are the same as noose & bleach lynchers...

I wanna find video of the MSNBC interviewee from yesterday, Zack Stafford, whose theory is that the whole thing is a frame-up by racist Chicago police. The interview is the editor-in-chief of The Advocate, gay newspaper.
Zack Stafford's previous job was "CONTENT DIRECTOR" for... GRINDR!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Service Dog wrote: *After* Jussie Smollett's arrest, a complete maniac on CNN sez *all* MAGA rally attendees are the same as noose & bleach lynchers...

I wanna find video of the MSNBC interviewee from yesterday, Zack Stafford, whose theory is that the whole thing is a frame-up by racist Chicago police. The interview is the editor-in-chief of The Advocate, gay newspaper.
Zack Stafford's previous job was "CONTENT DIRECTOR" for... GRINDR!
The important thing is the "conversation".

The point the woman on the left kept making is that if an extremist in a MAGA hat makes a racist/homophobic statement, then anyone in a MAGA hat (or any Trump supporter) is aligning themselves with racist/homophobic rhetoric. Also, because of that the MAGA hat has come to represent racism and homophobia.

Do you think anyone will ask her to play that back but substitute "Muslim terrorist" for MAGA hat extremist and "Hijab" for MAGA hat.

I think they are attempting to ban any show of support for Trump. Like him or not it is dangerous to make it unacceptable to support him, even if your support is for non-racist, non-homophobic reasons.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

The British police really are demonstrating what cuntish pigs they are: some cozzer knocks up a woman at 1.30 a FUCKING m to lecture her about bad parking the day before! She called 999 and the fuzz told her it was a police car, and she needed to open the door.

If you see a pig on your doorstep at that time, don't you think it would make you panic a teensy bit? I hope they fire the cunt. But they won't.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bed ... s-47330804