Cuntie 2018 Nominations

Double wank and shit chips
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Cuntie 2018 Nominations

Post by Lsuoma »

Sorry for the delay. You know what to do.

Suet Cardigan

Re: Cuntie 2018 Nominations

Post by Suet Cardigan »

These two cunts who are suing Lindsay Shepherd:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Three nominations from me:

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown. The BBC's go-to shirty token muslim, for some reason. And when it comes to being shirty, Yas delivers it in giant-size Saville Row tailoring. Yas, an immigrant who seems to have done quite nicely for herself despite being as thick as a shoebox full of turds and a real nasty cunt, somehow can't quite see how generous the UK has been to one so undeserving as herself and spends much of her time bitching about white men, British society, white men, British imperialism, how difficult she has it existing under the oppressive yoke of white men and imperialist British society, and so on and so forth. A long overdue entry for the cunties, she's been particularly noisome this year, and so I submit this hateful cow for your consideration.

Aaron Bastani. A particularly smug Corbynite drone who founded (or perhaps was co-founder - I dunno, the to-ings and fro-ings of Corbynites is rarely interesting enough to delve into at any great length) Novara media - which is kind of a news operation devoted to how wonderful real Communism is (yes, real Communism, because as we know, all those other communisms which have been tried are fake versions) and how ol Jezza Corbyn is the Absolute Boy and all that. Aaron is particularly annoying because he's extremely stupid yet behaves as if he's the fount of some remarkable intellectual insight. Aaron's most recent deployment of the thinky-stuff involved pointing out the failure of capitalism by demonstrating that Richard Branson's spaceship doesn't go as fast as a Nazi V2 rocket. I know - I know. We all tried pointing out to Aaron the massive not-even-wrong he dumped there, but the fuckwit just acted like he was the only one who really understood the analogy - in other words, he acted like a massive cunt. Which he does frequently. I guess Aaron's only saving grace is that he's probably knobbing Ash 'Luxury Communism' Sarkar, thus saving some other poor soul from having to do that. But he really is a massive cunt.

Mike Stuchbery. A controversial choice, in that Mud-Hut Mike is often amusing enough to be vaguely likeable, though this year he has been pretty tiresome. His present schtick seems to involve pointing out to folks that because muslims are sometimes nice...well, I'm not sure what point he's trying to prove, other than that Mike thinks it's very important that we know muslims are sometimes nice. This year, his wheezes (and I have little doubt that Mike wheezes a lot. He just seems the type. It's his flubbiness, I suppose) have included going out in Luton and buying a 'delicious naan-bread' to prove that Luton isn't some sort of no-go zone, and tweeting out the number of times a muslim has wished him an happy Xmas. By such means, Mike lectures loftily upon how the evils of islamaphobia are completely unjustified, despite not really understanding that a) spending a few hours in total safety in any particular area neither proves nor disproves that it's a dangerous area and b) just because some muslims are nice is no more to the point than the fact that some nazis, communists, Brexiters, Leavers, Christians, atheists, and even Germans might also be nice. What makes Mike doubly insufferable is that despite being a flocculent, fat windbag who looks like a sex offender with a thumb-shaped head, he clearly acts as if he's so much better than the common herd - like a right cunt, in other words.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Aaron's most recent deployment of the thinky-stuff involved pointing out the failure of capitalism by demonstrating that Richard Branson's spaceship doesn't go as fast as a Nazi V2 rocket.
That's some really stupid shit on a technical level (V2 rockets weren't supposed to carry passengers, for a start...), but it's also funny to see a fan of Communism praising the efficiency of the Nazis to try to "own capitalism".

some guy

Post by some guy »

Two nominations from me.

Sarah Jeong. Plays the SJW IOWWDI script to rise to a high position at the New York Times.

Patreon and PayPal (both actually, and as representatives of a ominous trend). The danger of infestation of SJW dogma into corporations that have a monopoly presence in their respective in spheres to crush dissent.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Steersman, for complete cuntery on twitter & elsewhere. Have you read his article?

Jonathan 'Jessica' Yaniv aka WaxMyBalls for getting all the tech companies jumping to censor / ninja edit anything mentioning his name. Because a court in Canada gave him a publication ban that somehow means the entire world must never mention his name.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

An obvious quartet of globalists (OQG)
  • Jean-Claude Juncker
  • Angela Merkel
  • Theresa May
  • Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I would like to nominate my good friends, Brive and Kirbmarc, for this prestigious award. No knackers yard ever had a horse so flayed and dismembered, ground into mince, atomised, reanimated, and rinse repeat. The quality of their aim across the bows of the other's argument, without so much as scratching it or splashing it and causing it to shift course is the envy of Switzerland's navy. The pixels that have been sacrificed in this endeavour will not be lost to entropy should these admirable adversaries take the line honours.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Amazing as it would be to go from MVP 2016 to Team Cunt 2018, I have a quibble.

Kirb may dourly drive the liberal bus, but Fluffy and FreeThought deserve their well earned praise as “back door room boys”

For grace and charm under fire ... yes, “They also serve”.

http://i.imgur.com/3vxeXf9.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb may dourly drive the liberal bus
Too much praise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Justin Trudeau

:cdc:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Dan Arel.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

"He-ma'am" - the hulking great tranny who went absolutely mental when a game shop clerk mis-gendered him. Fair play, the clerk was only following suite and doing what He-ma'am was already doing to himself.

PZ "Not a sexual harasser" Myers - routinely.

Anyone who says Keren Hajioff isn't hot - I'll find you, see if I don't!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Dan Arel - still a cunt.
Ryan J Bell - trying to take Dan's cunt title.
Matthew Sears - another one of those "classics" professors who is all "woke". Utter cunt.
Portland University.
The Guardian - still up to their oldish tricks.
CJ Werleman.
Cenk Uygur, genocide denier and race-baiter.
Google, PayPal, Mastercard, Patreon, Twitter. Silicon Valley.
Afua Hirsh - Guardian race-baiter.
Primayanda Gopal, Guardian race-baiter.

...and of course, PZ Meyers.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Linda Sarsour.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

False rape accuser, Christine Blasey Ford-- who told the Washington Post she was attacked by 4 boys. Later, she said 2 weren't involved.
Then she decided a 3rd, Mark Judge, was more of a shocked bystander than a participant. Yet her remaining accusation was "credible".

And, for good measure, lets include her tag-team partner Nancy Pelosi.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Waitaminute... it was Diane Feinstein, not Pelosi... who pulled all that procedural nonsense at the Kavanaugh hearing.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Service Dog wrote: False rape accuser, Christine Blasey Ford-- who told the Washington Post she was attacked by 4 boys. Later, she said 2 weren't involved.
Then she decided a 3rd, Mark Judge, was more of a shocked bystander than a participant. Yet her remaining accusation was "credible".
Whom did she accuse of rape, exactly?

Nomination: The author of this book, in the event that it turns out to be a total con.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

d4m10n wrote:
Service Dog wrote: False rape accuser, Christine Blasey Ford-- who told the Washington Post she was attacked by 4 boys. Later, she said 2 weren't involved.
Whom did she accuse of rape, exactly?
You may have missed the news story. It involved a Judge being nominated for a promotion. Apparently he forced himself on an underage girl.

CONFIDENTIAL
Senator Dianne Feinstein
Dear Senator Feinstein;
I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current nominee to the Supreme Court.
As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.
Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of REDACTED...
That's the version she told Feinstein.

In testimony before Congress, it was documented that the version she fed the Washington Post-- involved 4 boys participating.

Never forget you're a useless choad, Damion.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Still can't find the part where CBF said Kav raped anyone.

Seems like you're exaggerating her claims, in an effort to make her seem extra cunty.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

d4m10n wrote: Whom did she accuse of rape, exactly?

Nomination: The author of this book, in the event that it turns out to be a total con.
Sometimes the awards get delayed - but the author does not qualify. It's current year after all.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Fair enough, Marcus, but there was no way to know back in the day that she would eventually default on her backers for the book project.

Unlike this fundraiser it wasn't foreseeable that Heina's project would be aborted well before being born.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

d4m10n wrote: Still can't find the part where CBF said Kav raped anyone.

Seems like you're exaggerating her claims, in an effort to make her seem extra cunty.

You. Deporable. Incel. !.

What part of Feminist dot org slash No More Excuses slash Rape is Rape don't you understand d4m10n?!!!!

http://www.feminist.org/nomoreexcuses/rapeisrape.asp
We did it! FBI Director Robert Mueller approved the change recommended by several committees of the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Service to update the FBI Uniform Crime Report definition of rape!

We Did It!

The Rape IS Rape Campaign
Vice President Joe Biden recently addressed Sexual Violence in a speech at the University of New Hampshire. Biden shared the experiences of Jenny (not her real name), a college freshman who was raped last year, New Hampshire Public Radio reported:

[Biden] said she'd been drinking at a party. And when she sought justice through the school, she was asked what she was wearing, how she was dancing, and whether she was sober.

"The student judicial panel said they didn't find Jenny credible because she had been drinking. They decided her rapist was a nice kid and didn't deserve the punishment under the circumstances," Biden said....

But whether someone is drunk or sober doesn't matter. As Biden put it, "Look folks - rape is rape is rape."...
fuck you and the rape culture you rode in on, you alt-right nazi RACIST!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

d4m10n wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 am
Still can't find the part where CBF said Kav raped anyone.

Is there really a 2019 difffernce between being almost physically raped by K-man in the 1980s and being mind-raped by Trump’s SCOTUS appointment?

The traditional definition of rape is wholly inadequate. Dictionary-rape is misogyny.

Guest_6264f844

Post by Guest_6264f844 »

Spam