Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

If you should go shopping in the marketplace of ideas .....

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

My continued struggle to understand Western culture. For some reason I thought it was all about making fun of scary things.

So this is acceptable :

But this is not :

So it is making fun about mythical scary things but not things that happened in real life?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Not the same thing at all.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Lsuoma wrote: I think yesterday was the slowest Pit day ever :-(

Here's a link to cheer you up, though - The ordinary people making the world more right-wing.
Nature abhors a vacuum.

It reminds of that speech in The American President by Michael J Fox. "People want leadership and in the absence of genuine they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone..."

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:03 am
I think yesterday was the slowest Pit day ever :-(
I believe in the Pit. I believe we can do better. If we all work together, we can achieve an even slower day tomorrow.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:03 am
I think yesterday was the slowest Pit day ever :-(
I believe in the Pit. I believe we can do better. If we all work together, we can achieve an even slower day tomorrow.
Reminds me of a brief exchange in one of Milligna's war memoirs, when they are told they're going to be allowed into Naples.

"Naples is the most syphilitic city in Italy."
"That's nothing - we'll make it the most syphilitic city in the world!"

A genuine LOL moment for me.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I remember not that long ago when a bunch of students got into trouble for dressing up in World Trade Centre "fancy dress"....

I wonder if the people who shot this video realized the backlash they would get online? Or perhaps they don't give a shit. Anyhow, the internet vigiliantes will probably be sending them threats as we speak.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Not the same thing at all.
I concur, the little 'beheaded' girl was a cute costume for Halloween and showed creativity, the Grenfell Tower bonfire was a sick and tasteless joke. However the hyperbole (yet again) on social media over it is pathetic, with the Prime Minister jumping on the bandwagon calling it "unacceptable"
No doubt the people responsible will be found and charged with 'Hate Crime' and banged up for a ten stretch.

Meanwhile.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/m ... 81361.html

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:08 pm
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 am
@Phil_Giordana_FCD

Hey Phil,

I need a little help here. Do you own a Laguiole pocket knife? If so was it from Thiers or in that area?

For some reason they caught my eye and I have been looking at them on and off for a few days now.

Any thoughts?
The more expensive Laguiole pocket knives are made in France with Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blades. It's a perfectly nice steel that may be overkill for your needs, but is a good choice for a pocket knife. Their cheaper knives are made somewhere or another and out of some sort of stainless steel. The fact that Laguiole is not forthcoming about those details is a bit telling. It might still be a perfectly good knife. I have some of their very cheap steak knives. They've held up fine but are absolutely nothing special. If they broke tomorrow, I wouldn't care.
Absolutely. With the Laguiole you're mostly paying for nice furnishings and the jimping/filework. One of the best French pocket knives is the Opinel, available in nice woods or horn if you want to pay extra. A really fine knife that does the job and is cheap to replace. I like the carbon steel and form a patina through use, or you can force a pretty design. You can get them sharp as you like, easy to resharpen and the vibra-lock design is very safe. Also a easy to customize.
https://www.opinel.com/en
OK you guys, thanks for your opinions and reviews like the one below (no I do not speak Ruski (well I know a few words) but that is what CC is for) I decided to get a #9 Opinel
I also ordered a Buck made in the USA . I will probably get a Laguiole at some point too. Just not right now

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I hate poetry:
Clockboy went trans... I shoulda seen that coming. The first minute of that poem is clearly about the struggles of dat Sleeper Cell life.

non-sequitor:

Earlier this year, I crashed a party at work & got in a little trouble (passive aggressive email demanding I 'explain' my action/ no actual reprimand).

Tonight I couldn't remember who the surprise performer was. Arianna Grande? Had to look it up. The party got coverage in Vogue... and... everywhere. Turns out-- the performer was Rita Ora.

I remember champagne & little burgers. Turns out I was sucking-down Waygu burgers w. truffles & Dom Perignon, all nite. Ka-ching.

And there's this highly produced... commercial? memento-mori? short film?... documenting the event...

I see why the bosses were so jittery about me crashing the party...
...it's because they're fucking newbs, at heart. They don't understand I'm, like Marcello Mastriani... or Michael Musto... or Rick Sanchez.
Me crashing the party is a feature not a bug.

My takeaway from this little flashback to early-fall... is an acute, visceral sense of the distinction between money & class.

Fucking Google-- all the money in the world... and their events feel like an Ikea knock-off of a 1998 Apple product unveiling.

Dolce & Gabbana... they have One Job... Dolce-Fucking-Vida-ing... & they do-it-up-right. (which, admittedly, raises many questions about the point of the whole exercise, but... oh well.)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news :

Jordan Peterson bites head off bat at Helsinki lecture
Peterson had planned to end his appearance at the meeting by releasing three live doves into the air. But he got drunk before the meeting and then got upset when a PR executive confused the concepts of "equality of opportunity" and "equality of outcome."

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I hate poetry:
Clockboy went trans... I shoulda seen that coming. The first minute of that poem is clearly about the struggles of dat Sleeper Cell life.

POnthursda

non-sequitor:

Earlier this year, I crashed a party at work & got in a little trouble (passive aggressive email demanding I 'explain' my action/ no actual reprimand).

Tonight I couldn't remember who the surprise performer was. Arianna Grande? Had to look it up. The party got coverage in Vogue... and... everywhere. Turns out-- the performer was Rita Ora.

I remember champagne & little burgers. Turns out I was sucking-down Waygu burgers w. truffles & Dom Perignon, all nite. Ka-ching.

And there's this highly produced... commercial? memento-mori? short film?... documenting the event...

I see why the bosses were so jittery about me crashing the party...
...it's because they're fucking newbs, at heart. They don't understand I'm, like Marcello Mastriani... or Michael Musto... or Rick Sanchez.
Me crashing the party is a feature not a bug.

My takeaway from this little flashback to early-fall... is an acute, visceral sense of the distinction between money & class.

Fucking Google-- all the money in the world... and their events feel like an Ikea knock-off of a 1998 Apple product unveiling.

Dolce & Gabbana... they have One Job... Dolce-Fucking-Vida-ing... & they do-it-up-right. (which, admittedly, raises many questions about the point of the whole exercise, but... oh well.)
On thursday or friday I may have something to celebrate. I want to get some champagne, I always have high test beer. Now that that cannabis is legal in Canada there will probably some of that around too. :lol:
I might actually host a party! :drool:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A few years ago, I enjoyed watching the Bravado Brothers wrestle.
They were good boys, raised right by their grandmaw:

I just learned Houston Barrow (aka Lancelot Bravado) is running for North Carolina House, as a Libertarian...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Not the same thing at all.
I concur, the little 'beheaded' girl was a cute costume for Halloween and showed creativity, the Grenfell Tower bonfire was a sick and tasteless joke. However the hyperbole (yet again) on social media over it is pathetic, with the Prime Minister jumping on the bandwagon calling it "unacceptable"
No doubt the people responsible will be found and charged with 'Hate Crime' and banged up for a ten stretch.

Meanwhile.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/m ... 81361.html
Someone was prophetic:

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower effigy bonfire video
Officers said they arrested two 49-year-olds, a 55-year-old, another man aged 46 and a 19-year-old after they handed themselves in to a south London police station on Monday night.

It comes after Theresa May condemned the video, which emerged online, calling it "utterly unacceptable".

The footage, which prompted an outcry on Monday, showed a large flammable model marked "Grenfell Tower", complete with paper figures of people at their windows before it was set on fire.
A hate crime :
In a statement, the Justice4Grenfell campaign group said: "This was an unnecessary sickening act of hate against those who, through no fault of their own, have experienced the worst since 14 June 2017."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
On thursday or friday I may have something to celebrate. I want to get some champagne, I always have high test beer. Now that that cannabis is legal in Canada there will probably some of that around too. :lol:
I might actually host a party! :drool:
$7 a bottle on special rrp $16. The nice thing is that the taste actually improves in relation to the quantity consumed.

http://i.imgur.com/atFJZ77.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote: I think yesterday was the slowest Pit day ever :-(

Here's a link to cheer you up, though - The ordinary people making the world more right-wing.
Disgusting.
But today, civil society involves an increasingly diverse mix of people and political goals, with those on the right gaining traction.

Many of these conservative groups share a belief in "traditional" values - those often associated with:
+ religious beliefs
+ community
+ national identity
+ protection against immigration
+ support for the family unit
Shit encrusted pipes all the way down. I guess we can put an “against xxxx” in front of each item for the liberal left.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote: https: ... twitter.com/ericajoy/status/1059558659909251072?s=21

https: ... youtu.be/zTkX-OvIqP4
LoL. Ain't over till it's over - as Yogi Berra said; or until the fat lady sings. But if the crowds at Trump rallies versus those at Obama's are predictive, it may well be a Red Landslide, Wave and Tide - that finally drains the swamp, so to speak:

Although that might not be the optimal solution - a new broom, a new set of rules, a new modus operandi may be nice, and just what the doctor ordered. But there's also the adage about power and corruption. Somewhat apropos of which, an "interesting" article by Laurie Penny and my response:

"Richly evocative" article by Penny, although it also has the flavour - in favouring the Democrats (in 2016) as the lesser of two evils - of counseling fiddling while Rome burns.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Disgusting.

But today, civil society involves an increasingly diverse mix of people and political goals, with those on the right gaining traction.

Many of these conservative groups share a belief in "traditional" values - those often associated with:
+ religious beliefs
+ community
+ national identity
+ protection against immigration
+ support for the family unit
The way this is phrased - it sounds like the groups concerned want the government to enforce their interests.

I can agree that the government should have a policy on immigration and perhaps national identity (by having a say in what is taught in schools and setting national holidays etc). But for the rest? - People should be able to decide for themselves free from government interference.

Otherwise just wait for the government to decide for themselves on what religious beliefs (as opposed to practices), community standards, or family units mean. Perhaps they have already in which case it's all just haggling over the definition.

Brive1987 wrote: Shit encrusted pipes all the way down
You said it...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The FT article says the exact opposite. Ie it says that “civil society” is shaping politics - not the other way around.

Probably foreseeable given the ‘gaping void’ :lol: that has been self imposed through official cultural secularism.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If you don't want to accept same sex marriage, or recycling, or whatever community standard you feel that your government or local council is pushing - then don't accept it. Or better yet, be more restrictive on what tools you give the government to propagandize or compel their citizens actions.

nb I'll add whatever commentary I feel is necessary to BPS's videos in their comments sections.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I found it very difficult to find socially acceptable channels to express my lack of support for the highly politicised ssm initiative. Now that sentiment would probably be illegal.

Govt sanctioned right-wing initiatives are the least of our worries.

I look forward to your bps comments. In whatever forum to choose to communicate them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Checks watch. “Dawn is coming in America”

Dawn Wells I hope

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bugger. Dawn almost went under. :bjarte:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018 ... ons-broke/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I found it very difficult to find socially acceptable channels to express my lack of support for the highly politicised ssm initiative. Now that sentiment would probably be illegal.

Govt sanctioned right-wing initiatives are the least of our worries.

I look forward to your bps comments. In whatever forum to choose to communicate them.

Sometimes there are people that who know what it good for you - better than you do yourself. If I may be blunt about coming to the point - if we can accept that it is good and proper for a government (or other authority) to micro-manage peoples lives - then what they are enforcing is mere detail.

Don't get your hopes up about me responding to BPS or any other YouTube commentator. On the other hand - you might mind HHH (not that one) to have some interesting things to say. (Though to make it explicit - I fucking don't).

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sinead O'Connor doesn't want to mix with white people any more.

https://i.imgur.com/Bbtq9R2.png

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... B7MyeQvajs

free thoughtpolice

shoutinghorse wrote: Sinead O'Connor doesn't want to mix with white people any more.

I wonder if she will get her Jesus tattoo changed to a Muhammad. You know, like to be a real muslim. :violence-axechase:

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

shoutinghorse wrote: Sinead O'Connor doesn't want to mix with white people any more.

A bit of unintended honesty about her own rather obvious self-loathing?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The shit hits the fan today. I won't make predictions, but I'll note a couple of things.

I had guessed the Left would've been smart enough to ease up on baiting and calling out out Whitey before the election, but nope, they just can't fucking help themselves. If today goes sour for the Dems, I hope Don Lemon is scapegoated so hard he never recovers.

Media opinion is pretty much unified against Trump for not welcoming the migrant caravan. Which is bizarre, since it's one of the prime issues that got him elected. Everyone on TV is signalling their wokeness at each other, but the American public has never been certain they want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods. And that includes the so-called "brown" Americans, whom the Dems stupidly think will regard any Latinos as kin.

Trump's Bracamontes ad, the one the networks are calling racist, reminds me of the Willie Horton spots that clobbered Dukakis. To the extent that it gets aired, it could be more effective than Dems imagine.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote: The shit hits the fan today. I won't make predictions, but I'll note a couple of things.

I had guessed the Left would've been smart enough to ease up on baiting and calling out out Whitey before the election, but nope, they just can't fucking help themselves. If today goes sour for the Dems, I hope Don Lemon is scapegoated so hard he never recovers.

Media opinion is pretty much unified against Trump for not welcoming the migrant caravan. Which is bizarre, since it's one of the prime issues that got him elected. Everyone on TV is signalling their wokeness at each other, but the American public has never been certain they want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods. And that includes the so-called "brown" Americans, whom the Dems stupidly think will regard any Latinos as kin.

Trump's Bracamontes ad, the one the networks are calling racist, reminds me of the Willie Horton spots that clobbered Dukakis. To the extent that it gets aired, it could be more effective than Dems imagine.

I don't believe the Democraps are going to take back the house. As you say, people are so fucking sick of SJWs and being told they are bad.

Re your "but the American public has never been certain they want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods", I would correct that to "but the American public has been certain they never want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods".

As far as immigants who get ahead, go, they tend to be the ones who want to pull the ladder up after them.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Not for me to predict American politics but I have a feeling history will be made resulting in the Democrats seriously having to take a long hard look at themselves. (which of course they won't) I just can't see a 'Blue Wave' at all. Not after Kavanaugh and now the caravan.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Agree. But I don't think that a lot of the loudmouth regressive lefties CAN do introspection. We may get yet another two year cycle of screaming insanity from these loons, leading to 45 getting a second term, and battles in the streets between antifa and alt-right thugs.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is on point today.
I’m already pretty angry about century after century of injustice. Keep stoking the rage until we rise up and burn the whole ugly system down.
That’s sane.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ is on point today.
I’m already pretty angry about century after century of injustice. Keep stoking the rage until we rise up and burn the whole ugly system down.
That’s sane.
I'm not sure if I'm more amused or disgusted by the fact that those screaming loudest to "burn it all down" are the least capable of building anything to replace it. For some reason I just can envision Walt Whitman asking the blue-haired children if they are well in order with weapons ready, pistols and sharped-edged axes in hand.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: I don't believe the Democraps are going to take back the house. As you say, people are so fucking sick of SJWs and being told they are bad.

Re your "but the American public has never been certain they want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods", I would correct that to "but the American public has been certain they never want illegal aliens in their neighborhoods".

As far as immigants who get ahead, go, they tend to be the ones who want to pull the ladder up after them.
Yeah, I'll really be surprised if the Dems pull off their expected Blue Wave. All I see is the same self-besotted hubris that got them in trouble in 2016.

Have you noticed that since the Christian fundies crumbled as a major voting bloc, there are a lot of Republicans who espouse what would've been unthinkably liberal positions on social issues? It's starting to look like the party might have room for socially liberal / fiscally conservative voters. If that's happening, it could spark a MAJOR political realignment, and it won't be the Dems who benefit.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

RAW VIDEO: 5 foot 1, 125 lb woman takes down bouncer she thought groped her

A woman was charged with choking-out a bouncer at a Plattsburgh, New York nightclub in October after she thought that he groped her.

Kierah Lagrave was charged with strangling and has since been released from jail.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CNN is reporting on some exit polls:
Exit polls: This election is about Donald Trump

From CNN's Z. Byron Wolf

Two-thirds of voters say their vote in today’s congressional election is about Donald Trump, according to early exit polls, and more say they’re showing up at the polls to express opposition than support for the President.

The President’s approval rating is net negative among the nation’s voters, and more say things in the country are on the wrong track than that they are going in the right direction. Still, nearly 7 in 10 say the economy is in good shape, and those who say their personal finances are in better shape now than two years ago outnumber those who feel their finances have worsened.

About 4 in 10 voters turning out to vote across the country choose health care as the most important problem facing the country, and more, 7 in 10, say the nation’s health care system needs major changes. About 2 in 10 each choose the economy and immigration as their top issue, and 1 in 10 say it’s gun policy.

With a historically diverse slate of candidates on ballots nationwide, about half of voters say it’s very important to them that more women are elected to public office and that more racial and ethnic minorities are elected.

A sizeable 1 in 6 voters say this election is the first time they’re casting a ballot in a midterm contest.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Forget the midterms .. Miss BumBum just got real. :drool:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lot of Trumpian behavior there, for sure!

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

shoutinghorse wrote: Forget the midterms .. Miss BumBum just got real. :drool:

That was a scuffle? I'd hate to see their idea of a donnybrook. Or, god forbid, a full scale dust-up.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:26 pm

That was a scuffle? I'd hate to see their idea of a donnybrook. Or, god forbid, a full scale dust-up.
Specially if Burzhum was involved...

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Real? There's enough silicone on that stage to fill a good-sized transformer.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

That’s sane.
https://i.imgur.com/lf5mrim.jpg

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

shoutinghorse wrote: Not for me to predict American politics but I have a feeling history will be made resulting in the Democrats seriously having to take a long hard look at themselves. (which of course they won't) I just can't see a 'Blue Wave' at all. Not after Kavanaugh and now the caravan.
FWIW, I think the Dems will take the House, but not by a sizable margin and will lose at least one seat and probably more in the Senate. I haven't paid enough attention to Governor's races to make a prediction there.

OTOH, I put quite a lot of money into various House races, so I may be biased/optimistic.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Ape+lust wrote: It's starting to look like the party might have room for socially liberal / fiscally conservative voters. If that's happening, it could spark a MAJOR political realignment, and it won't be the Dems who benefit.
Only if you interpret "fiscally conservative" in a way that allows for gigantic budget deficits and profligacy.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Twitter, though undoubtedly annoying, is a lot of fun when it comes to these American election thingies. What I've observed so far:

It's mostly Democrat voters angry that this blue wave thing seems to be proving more a ripple - if that.

Racists are to blame, of course.

Florida is a real shit that keeps spoiling the party.

Old people need to die so that young, not racist people can vote properly (oh that sounds familiar!)

Lots of junk food porn.

Florida's a bit of cunt, really.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Oh, and it looks like Ted Cruz might lose to something called a Beto O'Rourke.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Looks like the Ds might get a slight majority...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Tigzy wrote: Oh, and it looks like Ted Cruz might lose to something called a Beto O'Rourke.
Nah, they just called the Texas race for Cruz. Republicans pick up seats and maintain the majority in the Senate. Democrats will take the House, but end up looking foolish spending all their time going after Trump.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

mordacious1 wrote:
Tigzy wrote: Oh, and it looks like Ted Cruz might lose to something called a Beto O'Rourke.
Nah, they just called the Texas race for Cruz. Republicans pick up seats and maintain the majority in the Senate. Democrats will take the House, but end up looking foolish spending all their time going after Trump.
And help him get re-elected in '20.

free thoughtpolice

Lion Ted Cruz!

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

In local news...I must confess my disappointment in the citizens of Dunn county,

Sheriff - Dunn County
Dunn
72% Reporting
Kevin Bygd (R) 6807
56%

Rod Dicus (D) 5257
44%

How could you not vote for a guy named Rod Dicus? Worried he might be a prick?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Please tell me his nickname is Bigus!

Keating

Post by Keating »

His wife's name is Incontinentia.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Sunder wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: It's starting to look like the party might have room for socially liberal / fiscally conservative voters. If that's happening, it could spark a MAJOR political realignment, and it won't be the Dems who benefit.
Only if you interpret "fiscally conservative" in a way that allows for gigantic budget deficits and profligacy.
They're also the party of small gummint :D

If self-styled fiscal conservatives were forced to join the Libertarians, there would be no Republicans. But they'd have to accept that being fiscally conservative means more than just "cut my taxes."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:59 pm
That’s sane.
https://i.imgur.com/lf5mrim.jpg
You have provided the fat fuck with THREE scoops of ice cream. :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Maxine Waters as chair of the financial services committee.

Oh, this will be good.
Last fall, the committee's Democrats, under Waters' leadership, issued a report calling for Wells Fargo to shut its doors for good following a number of high-profile scandals.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: You have provided the fat fuck with THREE scoops of ice cream. :lol: :lol:
Besting Trump is worth letting the belt out a couple of notches :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

So that Ocasio-Cortez lady actually won, which amazes me. She's very personable, very likeable, but a total dingbat. :shock:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I guess this will put an end to all those Republican laws that sailed through the House to the Senate. Oh well. At least the wall got funded.

:fpig:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-con ... 24x576.jpg