Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

The intersection of male violence and 3W feminism. There is a proper horseshoe theory in there somewhere.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:04 am
Okay then! :think:

It looks like they're all at it:
WTF.jpg
(171.93 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

I am pleased to see NASA's best brains are putting their engineering skills to good use:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: The intersection of male violence and 3W feminism. There is a proper horseshoe theory in there somewhere.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:06 am
Just to clarify: I think that Israel, as a sovereign state, has the right to exist and people who live and have born there have the right to live and stay there. It's the "Jewish state" idea which is bullshit and creates lots of conflicts. A more secular, less identitarian country would have probably led to less conflict in the long run, and if they carry on with the identitarian shit they'll have lots of issues in the future with the growing Israeli Arab/muslim community.
I am pretty pessimistic because it is clear to me the issue is not solvable without a genocide.
All that can be done is palliative measures. Always been some degree of violence, probably always will be some violence. I don't think there's really a Final Solution.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:04 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Any guesses as to Jack Conte's testosterone levels? That little white nigger talks like a faggot.
All internet Jacks are wild.
I was going "Huh?" I was under the impression she was white. Turns out I was confusing her with Iggy Azalea.

Clearly because they look so much like other?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Just to clarify: I think that Israel, as a sovereign state, has the right to exist and people who live and have born there have the right to live and stay there. It's the "Jewish state" idea which is bullshit and creates lots of conflicts. A more secular, less identitarian country would have probably led to less conflict in the long run, and if they carry on with the identitarian shit they'll have lots of issues in the future with the growing Israeli Arab/muslim community.
I am pretty pessimistic because it is clear to me the issue is not solvable without a genocide.
This is why Kirb should be an academic rather than running wild in the real world.
I do not have a problem with Kirb or you for that matter. Otherwise I would have blocked one or the other, or both of you long before now.

CaptainFluffyBunny

InfraRedBucket wrote: I am pleased to see NASA's best brains are putting their engineering skills to good use:

It's funny and humane, so much better than my idea involving a 12 gauge shotgun shell loaded with dog shit and confetti.

Seriously, they should produce a commercial version.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

She's clearly been through some changes since leaving the Stooges.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:04 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Any guesses as to Jack Conte's testosterone levels? That little white nigger talks like a faggot.
All internet Jacks are wild.
I was going "Huh?" I was under the impression she was white. Turns out I was confusing her with Iggy Azalea.

Clearly because they look so much like other?
I have no idea who either of those women are. But I like the idea of beard amulets.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
At this stage, there's probably no solution, yes. The mess is done and nobody can, or even wants to, fix it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
This is why Kirb should be an academic rather than running wild in the real world.
Hardy har-har.

I'm looking after school syllabi for a living and teaching languages to foreigners in my spare time. I promote liberal democratic values, work with local representatives, and try to make sure that children receive a decent education and adults can find ways to integrate and burst out of identitarian bubbles. But yes, that's not "real". "Real" is Faith Goldy and her "white genocide - but not, really, honest!" shtich.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: The intersection of male violence and 3W feminism. There is a proper horseshoe theory in there somewhere.

This is what happens when people think that sexual dimorphism is just a social construct. Biological differences tend to hit back. In your face. Literally.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote: I am pleased to see NASA's best brains are putting their engineering skills to good use:

This is why us civilised Brits take in each others packages. Or the postie takes it back to the sorting office.

Is it me or do nearly all the tea leafs appear to fit a certain stereotype? :whistle:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Penny Marshall is dead, the Fonz will be next.

:bjarte:
Ask not for whom the bell tolls and all that. As I think Stalin said, the death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is a statistic. And we're a fucken dying breed - so to speak; something like 70 million of us shuffle off this mortal coil every year.

But hard not to see that many of our actions are motivated by an uncomfortable realization that we're all on the edge of eternal oblivion - one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel. A common thread running through much if not all of society: from grabbing at straws (*cough religion *cough), to a hardly less desperate hope in "The Singularity", to a more or less pathological - though quite understandable - recourse to "soma" of one sort or another.
Have you ever considered getting a job as an obituary writer?
:-) Said he gravely .... Hadn't thought of it but if I do I'll be sure to add your "recommendation" to my CV. :-)

John D

Post by John D »

The dood should have launched paint balls all over... haha...paint balls full of India ink. I have no love for thieves. Very entertaining however.... but next time... India Ink instead of glitter.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

The South African Ad Regs Board have banned this ad because it makes light of colonisation.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

KiwiInOz wrote: The South African Ad Regs Board have banned this ad because it makes light of colonisation.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=pBI_3vyUfdc
Periodically wonder what all the aboriginals and natives railing against the "ebils" of colonialism - of which there are obviously more than a few - would do if they were offered the option of going back to the "idyllic" state they enjoyed before "da white men" showed up on their shores.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Steersman wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: The South African Ad Regs Board have banned this ad because it makes light of colonisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=pBI_3vyUfdc
Periodically wonder what all the aboriginals and natives railing against the "ebils" of colonialism - of which there are obviously more than a few - would do if they were offered the option of going back to the "idyllic" state they enjoyed before "da white men" showed up on their shores.
As much as Europeans would like to go back to the standard of living they had in the 16th century probably.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I was surprised to run across a link to this oldish article in the NYTimes (Arab Rejection of ’47 Partition Plan Was Error, Palestinian Leader Says) the other day:
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS OCT. 28, 2011

The Palestinian president said Friday that the Arab world had erred in rejecting the United Nations’ 1947 plan to partition Palestine into a Palestinian and a Jewish state. The Palestinian and Arab refusal set off widespread fighting, then Arab militaries attacked Israel after it declared independence the following year, a war the Arab states lost. “It was our mistake,” the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, above, said in a rare interview on Israeli television. “It was an Arab mistake as a whole.” Referring to Israel, he added, “But do they punish us for this mistake for 64 years?”
Gather the "Two-state solution" is pretty much in the doldrums, at best, but not at all helpful that Iran in particular seems to be pushing another holocaust:

Not at all helpful that our own #JihadiJustin is playing footsie with the mad mullahs of Tehran (ain't they all?)

But one might reasonably argue that Trump's moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, and reapplying sactions on Iran will probably reduce the likelihood of that, at least in the short term. (*cough "lesser of two weevils" *cough)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>
As much as Europeans would like to go back to the standard of living they had in the 16th century probably.
Indeed. Though I expect a more appropriate or accurate analogy would be to the colonization of Gaul and points west by the Romans in the first century.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote:
PHWOOOOAR!

+1 Internets for posting Keren Handijobs. Seriously, I'd stick my tongue that far up her balloon knot, I'd be able to pick her breakfast out of her teeth...*fapping sounds*

:D

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1075073853309763584
PHWOOOOAR!

+1 Internets for posting Keren Handijobs. Seriously, I'd stick my tongue that far up her balloon knot, I'd be able to pick her breakfast out of her teeth...*fapping sounds*

:D
:-) Not the sexiest IDF woman I've seen - though I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating bagels & lox ;-)

But kind of liked her accent - a bit of foreign tongue in my ear is always welcome ... :-)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You asked for it Bhurzum.

I hope you're happy now.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: Not the sexiest IDF woman I've seen
http://www.lahilden.com/images/duel.jpg

"All I said was..."

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: You asked for it Bhurzum.

I hope you're happy now.
Seething, mate, fucking seething!

https://media.giphy.com/media/63m40yTlcV9Ac/giphy.gif

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I do not have a problem with Kirb or you for that matter. Otherwise I would have blocked one or the other, or both of you long before now.
I don’t have anyone on ignore. Not even people advocating (straight face) for a non-identitarian Israel. :)

There are no bad people, just bad ideas. Or something.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: Not the sexiest IDF woman I've seen
http://www.lahilden.com/images/duel.jpg

"All I said was..."
?? "cut to the quick"? "ask of me on the morrow and you'll find me a grave man"? So to speak ... ;-)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Steersman wrote:
Indeed. Though I expect a more appropriate or accurate analogy would be to the colonization of Gaul and points west by the Romans in the first century.
There were a lot of different scenarios for different peoples.
Where we live (BC Canada and US Pacific NW) by the time the Europeans showed up here, 300 years later than on the Atlantic route, the area had been severely depopulated by epidemics which fragmented their traditional trade routes. Previous to that, groups like the Salish had good sized populations and a decent standard of living that wasn't that different from the Europeans at that time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Hardy har-har.

I'm looking after school syllabi for a living and teaching languages to foreigners in my spare time. I promote liberal democratic values, work with local representatives, and try to make sure that children receive a decent education and adults can find ways to integrate and burst out of identitarian bubbles. But yes, that's not "real". "Real" is Faith Goldy and her "white genocide - but not, really, honest!" shtich.
Umm. I said “should” not “is”.

Just out of interest. Is there a strong market for Turkish language skills amongst the Swiss?

And because it appears necessary. ;) :mrgreen:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: <snip>

I don’t have anyone on ignore. Not even people advocating (straight face) for a non-identitarian Israel. :)

There are no bad people, just bad ideas. Or something.
:-) Remember Sam Harris saying something to the effect that a jewish state was somewhat problematic to begin with. Don't remember and can't find the specifics, but there certainly seems to be a problematic level of Judaic fundamentalism running through or encompassed if not promoted by the state of Israel. Hard not to see some uncomfortable parallels with Muslim fundamentalism, although Ibn Warraq argues there's not much if any difference between Islam and its fundamentalism.

In any case, a quote or two from an oldish WEIT post I found on the topic:
Sam Harris on the Israel/Palestine conflict

If there are two hot-button topics in the liberal atheist community, they would be Sam Harris and Israel. For reasons I have yet to fathom, Sam evokes an extraordinary amount of rancor among atheists. I’m not sure why, but sometimes I think that some Harris-haters resent his goal of making them think about hard questions. (Really, is it that hateful to ask people to think about whether torture or ethnic profiling might be justified?). Too, he and the late Christopher Hitchens were the biggest atheist critics of Islam, and for reasons that are not as obscure (a double standard applied to non-Westerners), liberals tend to give Muslims a pass that they wouldn’t give to, say, Catholics or Jews. ....

And what I’d really like to hear is whether readers have a workable solution to the conflict. After long pondering, I don’t think there is any. Three times the Palestinians have been offered a peace deal, and three times they’ve either turned it down or ignored it. One or another of those deals included the two-state solution, the demolishing of the vast majority of settlements on the West Bank (with the retention of a few settlements compensated by giving Palestine Israeli land), the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine (in one rejected deal), and so on. It is now clear that Palestine will sanction only a solution that will destroy Israel—by insisting on the “right of return” that would flood Israel with Palestinians and turn it into an Arab state. If your “solution” involves getting rid of Israel, say so explicitly. ....

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: There are no bad people, just bad ideas. Or something.
People don't have ideas, ideas have people.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

This is freaking hilarious ...

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/event-fe ... bit_arbosa
Beard McTraitorson
6h

Dunno about you but I think having newbies in frigates die mid-warp to a site with little warning is pretty bad for player retention: https://zkillboard.com/ship/2894/ 21
Click on the ZKill board. That is a list of ships that got zapped in mid-warp. When they landed their ship was dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(You are not supposed to be killed while in warp)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote:
There were a lot of different scenarios for different peoples.
True.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Where we live (BC Canada and US Pacific NW) by the time the Europeans showed up here, 300 years later than on the Atlantic route, the area had been severely depopulated by epidemics which fragmented their traditional trade routes. Previous to that, groups like the Salish had good sized populations and a decent standard of living that wasn't that different from the Europeans at that time.
Maybe. Though it might be interesting to see a detailed and accurate comparison.

However, that wasn't really my first point about "natives railing against colonialism". It's that, as you more or less concede, the standard of living, and not just materially, enjoyed by most of them - potentially at least - is rather substantially better than what their ancestors had to deal with even four to six hundred years ago. And that going back isn't really an option, as much as many seem to think it is.

Apropos of which, you might take a gander at a couple of posts by the Jewish-Canadian columnist Barbara Kay:
KAY: “What’s in a Residential School’s Name?” – The Talk that the University of Winnipeg Club Didn’t Want Their Members to Hear

Dr. Rodney Clifton was deplatformed by fellow academics for questioning the residential schools narrative

Clifton’s thought crimes seem to be that he resists the sacred belief that the schools were intended to be a form of “cultural genocide.” In a real genocide, there are no exceptions to the rule of – at best – unrelieved misery and generalized terror. It is therefore often considered a form of heresy for any commentator on the residential schools to note the well-documented fact that a considerable number of children that passed through them had a positive experience and appreciated the education they received – some, like Clifton’s wife, even retaining lifelong friendships with former teachers. ....
And:
The burden of the aboriginal (May 11, 2000)
National Post - Thursday May 11th, 2000

Chief Phil Fontaine released a quiverful of poisoned arrows in is fierce reaction to the National Post's recent editorial advocating native assimilation was the century's most heavily charged phrase, [since the] "final solution." It is interesting that Mr. Fontaine introduced the Holocaust as a subtext to his diatribe. Perhaps he sees in the Jews a small but ancient people like his own, deracinated and oppressed, struggling to maintain its cultural identity against a sea of hostile Others.

If so, this is a false and misleading parallel. And, in fact, the contrasts between the two cultures are instructive. The Jews certainly began as a nomadic tribe, like many First Nations, and attached themselves spiritually to a specific piece of land. But unlike most of their primitive peer tribes who remained tied to nature's cycles and to shamanistic rituals preserved by oral traditions alone, the early Hebrews' identity was soon bound up in a written document, the Torah. The importance of the transformation from their pre-literate tribal state to a society with a written constitution can hardly be overstated.

And herein is the great divide between a tribe equipped to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world and one that is not. With the Torah and the Jews' (then and for centuries thereafter) unique insistence on collective literacy, they created a "portable" culture, or rather a civilization in itself, that allowed them to roam the world through time and space, surviving and flourishing, whether assimilated or not, in the diaspora.

There can be no diaspora for native peoples. All aboriginal cultures, in Canada and elsewhere, share a spiritual commitment to The Land that is not only fixed in a preliterate template, but resists in the name of authenticity all attempts to impose upon it the "white man's tools": In native culture, intuitive, pantheistic knowledge trumps book knowledge; wilderness will always be privileged over cities, crafts from natural materials over commerce, collectivism over individualism and modern democracy. ....

But Chief Fontaine is of course wrong about the National Post's editorials being "hate speech." Not only journalists, but many very liberal and compassionate Canadians are becoming increasingly frustrated at the various entitlements claimed by First Peoples, and they are disturbed by a reserve-fostered moral atrophy that is their perduring condition. No thinking Canadian hates the First Nations. Equally, nobody likes reverse discrimination and emotional blackmail. ....
[paragraph breaks added and may not be what was intended]

Hard not to argue that many natives are their own worst enemies, bound and determined to retain some of the worst aspects of their ancient "culture" while making many unreasonable demands on the more modern one while refusing to accept some concomitant responsibilities. Largely, in many cases, caught between a rock and hard place. Don't think we're doing them any favours by pandering to their more untenable claims or deluded spokesmen.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: You asked for it Bhurzum.

I hope you're happy now.
Seething, mate, fucking seething!

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/63m40yTlcV9Ac/giphy.gif[/img]
:lol: Because I wasn't quite as enthusiastic about your choice of potential "bed-partners"? Or about how you wanted to "do her"? Ohhh-kayyy ... ;-)

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Finally, Australian wildlife that doesn't kill you. (Okay, New Zealand, close enough.)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
... I promote liberal democratic values, work with local representatives ...
What would you like to tell us?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: :lol: Because I wasn't quite as enthusiastic about your choice of potential "bed-partners"? Or about how you wanted to "do her"? Ohhh-kayyy ... ;-)
When I read your deeply offensive post, I instantly flew into a red rage, kicked my dogs, ripped my shirt, hurled the coffee table through the window then stomped outside to punch and kick random passers-by.

It's funny how I've become more left-wing with age...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: Finally, Australian wildlife that doesn't kill you. (Okay, New Zealand, close enough.)
https://media.giphy.com/media/8McNH1aXZnVyE/giphy.gif

The big bastards are just waiting until the camera is off...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: :lol: Because I wasn't quite as enthusiastic about your choice of potential "bed-partners"? Or about how you wanted to "do her"? Ohhh-kayyy ... ;-)
When I read your deeply offensive post, I instantly flew into a red rage, kicked my dogs, ripped my shirt, hurled the coffee table through the window then stomped outside to punch and kick random passers-by.

I’m with Steers. You really don’t have to sacrifice quality for ‘quantity’.

http://i.imgur.com/CDySYU4.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Hardy har-har.

Umm. I said “should” not “is”.

Just out of interest. Is there a strong market for Turkish language skills amongst the Swiss?

And because it appears necessary. ;) :mrgreen:
Dude, it's not that I don't recognize your smug, sneering attempts at sarcasm.

It's that you're not as funny as you think you are.

I don't blame you. Boomer humor is not that great in general. Perhaps you should read up on some "genocide of cretins" jokes?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m with Steers. You really don’t have to sacrifice quality for ‘quantity’.
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/CDySYU4.jpg[MG]
Heh.

OK, you've pressured me into this - I'll have them both.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m with Steers. You really don’t have to sacrifice quality for ‘quantity’.
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/CDySYU4.jpg[MG]
Heh.

OK, you've pressured me into this - I'll have them both.
:-) I admire a man who can see the best of all sides, so to speak ... ;-)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

I’m with Steers. You really don’t have to sacrifice quality for ‘quantity’.

http://i.imgur.com/CDySYU4.jpg
Don't say I never did anything nice for you.

IDF Braids pics:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/23/13 ... 39d13e.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/65/8d ... e3ff17.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Dude, it's not that I don't recognize your smug, sneering attempts at sarcasm.

It's that you're not as funny as you think you are.

I don't blame you. Boomer humor is not that great in general. Perhaps you should read up on some "genocide of cretins" jokes?
A winking dig at your use of the word “foreigners” is not designed to be rolling in the aisle funny. Equally it’s neither smug nor sarcastic. I think you should put your hands back on the wheel.

But thanks for the braids. The Star of David is inspired.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: teaching languages to foreigners in my spare time
"My hovercraft is full of eels."

Keating

Post by Keating »

"Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy-bouncy?"

The braid girls, certainly.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This is a classic takedown of Patreon. And CarlB.

I really like this guy. And he has no braids, claims to be a Democrat and dislikes Trump.

Weird huh?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I deleted my Patreon account this morning.

That's 58 cents these fuckers won't get their dirty hands on!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: This is a classic takedown of Patreon. And CarlB.

I really like this guy. And he has no braids, claims to be a Democrat and dislikes Trump.

Weird huh?

It's the kangaroo face. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I thought she was rather attractive myself. It’s a good gimmick.

Oh.

You meant the roo .. ?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Kangaroo man is right in that Sargon tried to troll the "one-drop" alt-righters in an "edgy" (and stupid) way, and got afoul of an overly strict policy. What's missing is that this is likely ALSO an issue with advertisers and lawsuits rather than ONLY a moral matter.

I don't think Sargon should have been banned, but there's a lot of pressure over companies to purge "hate speech" or "fake news" these days, and I'm not sure it's entirely because of virtue signalling. Ads and suits seem also to blame. A principled defense of free speech, as it is likely the case with Sam Harris leaving Patreon, is likely to get associated with the alt-right, and so to reduce the will of advertisers to invest on your brand, lest they are associated with that, too.

Companies always play it safe and try not to cause offense, because offense costs. Artists, "influencers" and "content creators" very often act in an edgy way to get clicks and attention, but big companies have to toe the line far more often.

The SocJus claims to hate libertarians, but they're pretty eager to exploit the very Randian idea that being banned from private institutions for whatever reason is a-OK when the people banned are the ones they dislike.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #363,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

One of these rankings is for PZ’s “Happy Atheist”.
The other is for Brittany Pettibone’s “what makes us girls”.

:lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: Kangaroo man is right in that Sargon tried to troll the "one-drop" alt-righters in an "edgy" (and stupid) way, and got afoul of an overly strict policy. What's missing is that this is likely ALSO an issue with advertisers and lawsuits rather than ONLY a moral matter.

I don't think Sargon should have been banned, but there's a lot of pressure over companies to purge "hate speech" or "fake news" these days, and I'm not sure it's entirely because of virtue signalling. Ads and suits seem also to blame. A principled defense of free speech, as it is likely the case with Sam Harris leaving Patreon, is likely to get associated with the alt-right, and so to reduce the will of advertisers to invest on your brand, lest they are associated with that, too.

Companies always play it safe and try not to cause offense, because offense costs. Artists, "influencers" and "content creators" very often act in an edgy way to get clicks and attention, but big companies have to toe the line far more often.

The SocJus claims to hate libertarians, but they're pretty eager to exploit the very Randian idea that being banned from private institutions for whatever reason is a-OK when the people banned are the ones they dislike.
How does a company that doesn’t host content “purge hate speech”. And why no reaction to hate speech actually on Patreon?

It’s ideological.

Here. You should listen to this too.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

As a bonus there is a point made about dirty European collective liberalism.

Your tribe appears as confused as the rest of us.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Free speech is often under threat from private companies and institutions or private deals. Very recently there was the case of a woman who was required to sign a paper claiming that she wouldn't do any business with companies involved in any boycotting activity of Israeli products as part of an employment agreement in Texas.
No matter what you think about Israel or the BDS movement, this is a clear intrusion over freedom of speech (and freedom of association). Again, this is done to play it safe.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #363,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

One of these rankings is for PZ’s “Happy Atheist”.
The other is for Brittany Pettibone’s “what makes us girls”.

:lol:
Just wait til BeckyBoos masterpiece comes out. 'My Finger. His Ass' (The story of a feminist heroine trapped in a patriarchal elevator) :snooty:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:07 am
Free speech is often under threat from private companies and institutions or private deals. Very recently there was the case of a woman who was required to sign a paper claiming that she wouldn't do any business with companies involved in any boycotting activity of Israeli products as part of an employment agreement in Texas.
That's not what the agreement says at all. It says she shall not boycott companies dealing with or based in Israel. There is nothing in the provided text about her not being allowed to do business with a company that boycotts Israel. Where did you take that interpretation from?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shit song. But really. I didn’t notice.