Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote: Haha... so my wife is just now rolling out of bed (it is 5:00 pm here)... and she tells me how much she loves me and how good looking I am and how thankful she is for me.... IT'S A TRAP! Haha.
Christmas is two weeks away and she's seen something she simply must have but has a price tag to match the GDP of a small country. Oldest trick in the book mate.

Run for the hills. :shock:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Speaking of smug, here's one from the radical left SJW telling us good men to shut up and let man hating lesbian dykes do all the talking about how men should behave. H/T to PZ for shutting up and introducing this gem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPsqFLhHBc
Glare at 'em until they laugh, Hannah. Then poke at them until you find their tribal grievance and somehow, magically, they'll realize we're just humans together. Good plan.

https://i.imgur.com/evm9Y5N.jpg

"All men believe they are good."

......??......

https://i.imgur.com/dtERabC.jpg

"Now, take everything I have said up to this point and replace 'MEN' with 'WHITE PERSON.'"

Ah, yes... CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Does anyone have any plans to ameliorate Sargo's situation? (Besides typing things on an an Internet forum I mean).

Perhaps a patreon strike could be organised - where all the donators stop paying - in order to effect Patreon's revenue stream. There would of course be some inconvenience to the benefactors - but it's a tried and true method for negotiating rights. (And of course a principle is at stake).

As things currently stand - it seems unlikely that anyone here is having any effect one way or the other - no matter what their stated position is.
Styx is opening a SubscribeStar account and will also use Gab. Best way to drive innovation is to move your money.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l3lB8vafY
Tim Pool is also on the move.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Tim Cook accepting a “courage against hate” award from the ADL is fucking embarrassing and concerning in equal measure.

As is the attempted radicalisation of Sargon by the fascist liberals. Strange times.

Seriously listen to the ADL speech as Cook invokes Apple’s (literally) religious mission against ‘hate’, his support for LGBQ and open borders, both contrasted against white supremacy and an unironic fusion with Kristallnacht. The only upside was when he paused for applause after his appeal to nazi redux, only to get stunned silence. That is the scariest dude I’ve seen since the recent footage of Macron inspecting his troops.
Indeed. Especially as Apple wholly controls the App Store and there is no other means for loading third party applications on their mobile products. Again, it's want to act as both a publisher and platform simultaneously that is the problem.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wow that hannah gadsby is one sick fuck. Whole lot of ugly inside of her. She's funny in the same way Don Rickles wasn't.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Keating

Post by Keating »

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010 ... in-america
Movingly, Tocqueville is always trying to negotiate a contract between his élitism and his populism, his anxiety about equality and his love of freedom: his great book is really its fine print. The intellectual power of the book is lodged in his profound understanding—both a hope and a dread—that the logic of equality will insist on more and more equality. Thus Tocqueville holds in focus a political story in which, as he sees it, things are likely to get better and worse at the same time. On the one hand, future democracies will probably be milder and more mediocre than aristocratic societies: there will be less brutality and brilliance, as we all drift toward a vast, undemanding median. In the book’s second volume, he warns that modern democracy may be adept at inventing new forms of tyranny, because radical equality could lead to the materialism of an expanding bourgeoisie and to the selfishness of individualism (whereby we turn away from collective political activity toward the cultivation of our own gardens). In such conditions, we might become so enamored with “a relaxed love of present enjoyments” that we lose interest in the future and the future of our descendants, or in higher things, and meekly allow ourselves to be led in ignorance by a despotic force all the more powerful because it does not resemble one: “It does not break wills, but it softens them, bends them, and directs them; it rarely forces one to act, but it constantly opposes itself to one’s acting; it does not destroy, it prevents things from being born.”

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I am seeing others on Twatter talking about boycotting Patreon.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D wrote: Haha... so my wife is just now rolling out of bed (it is 5:00 pm here)... and she tells me how much she loves me and how good looking I am and how thankful she is for me.... IT'S A TRAP! Haha.
Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Silicon Valley SJWs are like spree killers with banhammers this week. If you ever wondered how commie revolutions so quickly became bloody horrors, watch these frantic idiots try to un-person everyone with "incorrect" thoughts.

https://i.imgur.com/woUPkW2.png

https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1 ... 2405975041

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I use the term as an accurate absurdity.

There is a lot of unpleasant ideology in play sailing under the liberal ‘anti hate’, ‘inclusive’ banner. And I suspect a lot of benign liberals get suckered by the brown shirted charity muggers and friendly labeled NGOs.
And a lot of otherwise normal conservatives are flying the flag of a deranged demagogue. It's why the curvy bit of the horseshoe is best.
Strangely enough I’m suspicious of any model where the the proponents place themselves in the centre as the “sane” party with everybody else measured by their opposition to said sanity.

Now that’s smug.

Do you have a view on the fish-hook theory?

https://psmag.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_s ... 63xazb.jpg
The Fish Hook theory is complete bollocks, and the only people I see pushing it are Far Left extremists like Dan Arel.

Meanwhile, the Horseshow theory has some merit. The Far Left and the Far Right share a lot of positions and values: hostility to free speech, admiration for dictators and "strongmen", authoritarianism, their hatred of Jews/Israel, and the list goes on and on.

The Far Left don't like it when you point out how similar many of their values are with the Far Right, and that is why they push this silly "Fish Hook" theory.
My horseshoe wouldn’t look like your horseshoe. The symmetry of the traditional approach disturbs me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Something funny is going on when liberals ban liberals for not being liberal. Or for being too liberal. Or not the right sort of liberal. Or ...
Extremes of both sides conduct rigorous purity tests. This is axiomatic. The vast, mostly quiet middle do not.
A right and left wing purity spiral to nazism/communism is easily understood. What does a self perceived centre-liberal purity spiral look like?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust wrote: Silicon Valley SJWs are like spree killers with banhammers this week. If you ever wondered how commie revolutions so quickly became bloody horrors, watch these frantic idiots try to un-person everyone with "incorrect" thoughts.

The woke hipster and the SJW has become indistinguishable.

Keating

Post by Keating »

How come there isn’t a word like ‘culturalism’? Discrimination based on someone’s culture.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Something funny is going on when liberals ban liberals for not being liberal. Or for being too liberal. Or not the right sort of liberal. Or ...
Extremes of both sides conduct rigorous purity tests. This is axiomatic. The vast, mostly quiet middle do not.
A right and left wing purity spiral to nazism/communism is easily understood. What does a self perceived centre-liberal purity spiral look like?
Why don't you attempt to show us one, and we'll explore it together. Because right now, that's a pretty nonsensical statement.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote: How come there isn’t a word like ‘culturalism’? Discrimination based on someone’s culture.
It falls under "xenophobia," although I would be the first to agree distaste and revulsion do not equate to fear.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:12 pm
Brive wrote:
The way in which ‘liberal’, liberal values, liberal society, liberal democracy is thrown around (without necessary definition) is very badge like. It becomes a synonym for “good ie not Nazi or commie”
I gather that is your perception and possibly that is an Aussie thing but I can tell you that isn't close to accurate in my experience. No one I know labels themselves as liberal as a purity thing but it seems to you that anyone even close to the center does.
I would label myself as a centrist/ liberal. Liberal as in a believer in liberal democracy and open to some change if it is positive. Centrist as in a believer in capitalism in that I have been self employed most of my working life either as a subcontractor or running my own business but still holding the belief that the government has a place in such things as utilities, health care education, policing, military...
Something funny is going on when liberals ban liberals for not being liberal. Or for being too liberal. Or not the right sort of liberal. Or ...
It isn't the liberals that are doing the banning. The authoritarian, illiberal left wingers are doing the loud snivelling and the right wing corporate drones are doing the banning so it doesn't hurt their profits. Again, the people you are calling liberals don't identify as such nor are they regarded as liberals by the vast majority of people. Perhaps you have become deluded about what the meaning of what the word liberal means because you have been listening to the right wing kooks that have weaponized the word and have been maliciously and dishonestly misusing it.
I too am a fan of liberal democracy.
Liberal democracy is a form of government in which representative democracy operates under the principles of liberalism, i.e. protecting the rights of the individual, which are generally enshrined in law.
I just believe there should be a number of liberal democracies, each protecting the rights of their own individual-citizens as defined by historical based cultural criteria. With a leavening of the exotic.

Maybe my beef is with the subset of liberals who have a civic national view of which individuals are covered by a given LD.
I definitely have a beef with liberals who view the traditional nationstate as being incompatible with their global (vanilla) values based perspective.

I am, of course, insulted by your use of “kooks” to describe a part of my knowledge base .... your label of “deluded” is equally upsetting.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I use the term as an accurate absurdity.

There is a lot of unpleasant ideology in play sailing under the liberal ‘anti hate’, ‘inclusive’ banner. And I suspect a lot of benign liberals get suckered by the brown shirted charity muggers and friendly labeled NGOs.
And a lot of otherwise normal conservatives are flying the flag of a deranged demagogue. It's why the curvy bit of the horseshoe is best.
Strangely enough I’m suspicious of any model where the the proponents place themselves in the centre as the “sane” party with everybody else measured by their opposition to said sanity.

Now that’s smug.

Do you have a view on the fish-hook theory?

https://psmag.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_s ... 63xazb.jpg
The Fish Hook theory is complete bollocks, and the only people I see pushing it are Far Left extremists like Dan Arel.

Meanwhile, the Horseshow theory has some merit. The Far Left and the Far Right share a lot of positions and values: hostility to free speech, admiration for dictators and "strongmen", authoritarianism, their hatred of Jews/Israel, and the list goes on and on.

The Far Left don't like it when you point out how similar many of their values are with the Far Right, and that is why they push this silly "Fish Hook" theory.
My horseshoe wouldn’t look like your horseshoe. The symmetry of the traditional approach disturbs me.
How on earth would they be different? The symmetry is a deliberate illustration. The fact that it disturbs you is really irrelevant to whether it works as a model. Because it mostly does-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Why don't you attempt to show us one, and we'll explore it together. Because right now, that's a pretty nonsensical statement.
Here’s a personification - caught in the wild.

http://i.imgur.com/XZXex0h.jpg

I am definitely a fan of the multiple tendril theory. Every point of the compass has curvature to the extremes and back to the centre. I feel close to an epiphany.

Put your eye protection on .... :cdc:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:12 pm
Brive wrote:
The way in which ‘liberal’, liberal values, liberal society, liberal democracy is thrown around (without necessary definition) is very badge like. It becomes a synonym for “good ie not Nazi or commie”
I gather that is your perception and possibly that is an Aussie thing but I can tell you that isn't close to accurate in my experience. No one I know labels themselves as liberal as a purity thing but it seems to you that anyone even close to the center does.
I would label myself as a centrist/ liberal. Liberal as in a believer in liberal democracy and open to some change if it is positive. Centrist as in a believer in capitalism in that I have been self employed most of my working life either as a subcontractor or running my own business but still holding the belief that the government has a place in such things as utilities, health care education, policing, military...
Something funny is going on when liberals ban liberals for not being liberal. Or for being too liberal. Or not the right sort of liberal. Or ...
It isn't the liberals that are doing the banning. The authoritarian, illiberal left wingers are doing the loud snivelling and the right wing corporate drones are doing the banning so it doesn't hurt their profits. Again, the people you are calling liberals don't identify as such nor are they regarded as liberals by the vast majority of people. Perhaps you have become deluded about what the meaning of what the word liberal means because you have been listening to the right wing kooks that have weaponized the word and have been maliciously and dishonestly misusing it.
I too am a fan of liberal democracy.
Liberal democracy is a form of government in which representative democracy operates under the principles of liberalism, i.e. protecting the rights of the individual, which are generally enshrined in law.
I just believe there should be a number of liberal democracies, each protecting the rights of their own individual-citizens as defined by historical based cultural criteria. With a leavening of the exotic.

Maybe my beef is with the subset of liberals who have a civic national view of which individuals are covered by a given LD.
I definitely have a beef with liberals who view the traditional nationstate as being incompatible with their global (vanilla) values based perspective.

I am, of course, insulted by your use of “kooks” to describe a part of my knowledge base .... your label of “deluded” is equally upsetting.
So...a liberal democracy that must be protected by what, exactly? Because right now those liberal democracies are functioning as such. Now they need soe special protections. Pray tell what that would look like.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Some, of course, not "soe." Spell check functions only really well if you don't like swearing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Now we know why they killed the swimsuit segment.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Some, of course, not "soe." Spell check functions only really well if you don't like swearing.
Commonsense policies back by Hungarian pragmatism.

https://i2.wp.com/thenewgentleman.co.uk ... =858&ssl=1

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Some, of course, not "soe." Spell check functions only really well if you don't like swearing.
Commonsense policies back by Hungarian pragmatism.

https://i2.wp.com/thenewgentleman.co.uk ... =858&ssl=1
So why isn't Australia doing that?

Keating

Post by Keating »

We have a moat.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m in Melbourne. Too bad. So sad.

Anyway. Last night I went past the Bourke Street spot where the ‘mad’ Muslim sliced and diced until the rookie cop took care of business.

The sign is still up. Dude was taken down where the motorbike is parked.

http://i.imgur.com/Hj7xYR6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yaML8Ky.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: We have a moat.
I’d pay a fence surcharge to put one around Sydney.

Once I completed my tree change.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Ape+lust wrote: Silicon Valley SJWs are like spree killers with banhammers this week. If you ever wondered how commie revolutions so quickly became bloody horrors, watch these frantic idiots try to un-person everyone with "incorrect" thoughts.

This is pretty shit shit. Titania was the best thing going on Twitter since Godfrey got boned.

Speaking of which, did Tony Parsehole have a hand in Titania, so to speak?

Couch

Post by Couch »

Couch wrote:

This is pretty shit shit. Titania was the best thing going on Twitter since Godfrey got boned.

Let me try again:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Now we know why they killed the swimsuit segment.

When did you last enjoy watching the Miss Universe pagent?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

:lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 am
Brive1987 wrote: Now we know why they killed the swimsuit segment.

When did you last enjoy watching the Miss Universe pagent?
When Jen Hawkins won. That was very enjoyable.

When did you last see a white horse?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:59 am
As usual Brive has things wrong about the smug thing. It's not the liberals that are smug, it's the liberalists!

And if you think libtards are smug, just think of the constant sneer on the face of cuntservative Cucker Tarlson or alt right chemtrail scientist and professional snowflake triggerer JP Watson.
Yet another example of how perspective informs perception. I don't see a constant sneer on Carlson's face. Looks more of a baffled frown to me, bit overdone and stagey sometimes, but baffled looking none the less.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: When Jen Hawkins won. That was very enjoyable.
So you've enjoyed it approximately once in the last 30 years. Oh well, I hope you find other ways to spend your time since things have now changed.

Brive1987 wrote: When did you last see a white horse?
I don't recall.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Speaking of smug, here's one from the radical left SJW telling us good men to shut up and let man hating lesbian dykes do all the talking about how men should behave. H/T to PZ for shutting up and introducing this gem.
Haha. So many thoughts come up.

First - I don't think I am fundamentally "good". I am just a guy who tries to do what is best everyday... and I often fail. Life is complicated and I don't know that many people who think they are all that "good".... and the people I know who spend the most time telling everyone how good they are happen to be women. Women at work, friends, and women in my family.... it is women who spend the most time explaining to me why they are "good". None of my male friends spend time saying how good they are.... because we spend time trying to do the things that are good. The men in my life spend time thinking about what good is like... and how to achieve it. The women in my life spend their time deciding what other people have done that is not good and why that makes them good. I am generalizing a bit.... but only a bit.
This is something I have noticed. A generalisation obviously, but women are quite single-minded in their determination to make themselves the victim when a relationship goes bad no matter how nastily they have behaved. Doesn't matter what they've done, a hint of a slight and you'll be lower than dirt.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: When Jen Hawkins won. That was very enjoyable.
So you've enjoyed it approximately once in the last 30 years. Oh well, I hope you find other ways to spend your time since things have now changed.

Brive1987 wrote: When did you last see a white horse?
I don't recall.
I assume you had some basis to “30 years” but pls don’t trouble yourself explaining.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just a guess.

No trouble. And probably not much of an explanation either.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Surely now she can't last. :pray:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ws8XY4ubvXg/R ... handa2.jpg

Will nobody think of the plight of the not-very-black women? Nobody?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I suppose this falls under the category of incitement but seeing as there appears to be some interest in these parts :

Link to article The Divided Kingdom the book is on Amazon (UK)

After this part the RSP are condemned in a manner that is unambiguous, and clearly the next step is to dust off any guillotines and employ them in a rigorous manner.
Their core belief is in the power of expertise and the notion that all will be well if Really Smart People (RSP) are in charge.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Oh come on! Either string them up or cut off their heads. You can not do both unless you bring back the tried and tested "hung, drawn & quartered" business.

Personally, I suspect the French method is much more humane. Time will tell?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Couch wrote: This is pretty shit shit. Titania was the best thing going on Twitter since Godfrey got boned.

I asked this to someone who was involved in the Godfrey account - apparently not; Parse is sorta retired these days. They did mention this account: https://twitter.com/JarvisDupont - the insinuation being that this is the chap or chapess behind the McGrath account.

But yeah, it's regrettable that Tit's been suspended, though not surprising. Thing is, you just know that twitter's been aching to ban her for ages, but Tit was savvy enough to always keep it within the TOS. My guess is that she made a tiny, tiny slip-up which was enough for some dull functionary at twitter to go, 'YES GOTCHA!!'

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Meanwhile those lovely peaceful say no to hate anti-fascists.

CaptainFluffyBunny

One for the chess fans.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote: I suppose this falls under the category of incitement but seeing as there appears to be some interest in these parts :

Link to article The Divided Kingdom the book is on Amazon (UK)

After this part the RSP are condemned in a manner that is unambiguous, and clearly the next step is to dust off any guillotines and employ them in a rigorous manner.
Their core belief is in the power of expertise and the notion that all will be well if Really Smart People (RSP) are in charge.
Just finished reading that. Good stuff.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
Perhaps deluded is a bit extreme to describe your abuse of the word "liberal". Allow me to change that to the less clinical word "mistaken".
I have no apology for saying that right wing kooks have behind the dishonest attempt to change the definition of the word liberal. My recollection of the beginning of the campaign to weaponize the word liberal goes back to the US in the 1980s when the republicans started trying to put a negative connotation to the word. Among the operatives behind this were goofy conspiracy nuts like Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi that relied on right-wing radio kooks like Rush Limbaugh to propagate it. Now, as well as right wing talk radio there are right wing kooks on the internet like chemtrail Paul John Watson and satanist/demonologist Shirtless Jesusenhammer .

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

For historical reasons people in Australia tend to conflate the word 'Liberal' with 'Conservative'.

No offense meant for 'tards of either stripe.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Outside of the US, "Liberal" generally means 'libertarian". Here, the euphemism "classical liberal" is used for libertarianism. Which is another way of saying: folks who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

free thoughtpolice

Holy shit! FG's lips have gone ultra African! Also, not only is white genocide happening in Canada but we are also going to adopt Sharia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gavin McInnes banned from YouTube

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

In Britain, the sports media is in meltdown because somebody said a bad word to a black footballer.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: In Britain, the sports media is in meltdown because somebody said a bad word to a black footballer.
" You Fucking Black Cunt" ... Bloke in a blue coat to the right of the footage.

To be fair to Raheem Stirling he's not making a big issue of it himself. Totally out of order though but hyped up by the media, this kind of shit is not the norm any more thank fuck. But still really horrible to see.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There is a woes/Sargon live stream on now.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:50 am
Keating wrote: We have a moat.
I’d pay a fence surcharge to put one around Sydney.

Once I completed my tree change.
You're moving? Aren't Sydney property prices collapsing?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I didn’t say if. I said when. But no fixed timings. My daughter has just now finished school so I feel my indentured job is done.

Looking for options. In a perfect world I’d teach history for a few years in a nice private school in a nice country town. Just like PZ, but without the tumble weeds. But that’s going to take some additional planning and work.

My wife’s parents (in their mid to late eighties and Sydney based) are also a consideration.

In any case, Sydney is no longer my city.