Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Matt Cavanaugh
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3781

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:49 am

shoutinghorse wrote:
Driftless wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: I explain that in the normal course of things, Canukistan is full of "fuck you".





I am being perfectly serious. Scoff if you will, but I am speaking the plain unvarnished truth.
In the southern US it is "bless your heart".
In Britain it means "This is your decision. The government will implement what you decide".
When my sister was working on films shot in Australia, and was trying to get various vendors to do stuff, she says the Oz version was 'not a problem!'

free thoughtpolice
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3782

Post by free thoughtpolice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 am

Matt wrote:
Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Nate Hevenstone's heart is broken. He worshipped Tyson. Now what? As he hates white people, Phil Plait is out. Plus he is probably the next harasser/creeper, I'm surprised he hasn't been outed already. Maybe there still is hope.
I have seen some people question why this is so devastating for many, and why so many, even fellow SJWs, are so quick to defend or, at the very least, look for redemption for, Neil. Many have pointed out that there are other Astrophysicists of color, and perhaps it’s time to bring women to forefront.

I agree wholeheartedly with the latter part of that. There’s Dr. Jedidah Isler, Dr. Jarita C. Holbrook, Dr. Reva K. Williams, Dr. Dara Norman… all of whom should have at least as much fame as Neil does. They are amazing Astrophysicists who deserve a much bigger spotlight than they currently have.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3783

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:09 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: Matt wrote:
Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Nate Hevenstone's heart is broken. He worshipped Tyson. Now what? As he hates white people, Phil Plait is out. Plus he is probably the next harasser/creeper, I'm surprised he hasn't been outed already. Maybe there still is hope.
I have seen some people question why this is so devastating for many, and why so many, even fellow SJWs, are so quick to defend or, at the very least, look for redemption for, Neil. Many have pointed out that there are other Astrophysicists of color, and perhaps it’s time to bring women to forefront.

I agree wholeheartedly with the latter part of that. There’s Dr. Jedidah Isler, Dr. Jarita C. Holbrook, Dr. Reva K. Williams, Dr. Dara Norman… all of whom should have at least as much fame as Neil does. They are amazing Astrophysicists who deserve a much bigger spotlight than they currently have.
Is it just me or except from Amet's accusation the other stories are VERY weak sauce? Tyson is accused of looking at a tattoo and of having a "creepy handshake". Not exactly Bill Cosby material, to say the least.

Matt Cavanaugh
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3784

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: Matt wrote:
Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Nate Hevenstone's heart is broken. He worshipped Tyson. Now what? As he hates white people, Phil Plait is out. Plus he is probably the next harasser/creeper, I'm surprised he hasn't been outed already. Maybe there still is hope.
I have seen some people question why this is so devastating for many, and why so many, even fellow SJWs, are so quick to defend or, at the very least, look for redemption for, Neil. Many have pointed out that there are other Astrophysicists of color, and perhaps it’s time to bring women to forefront.

I agree wholeheartedly with the latter part of that. There’s Dr. Jedidah Isler, Dr. Jarita C. Holbrook, Dr. Reva K. Williams, Dr. Dara Norman… all of whom should have at least as much fame as Neil does. They are amazing Astrophysicists who deserve a much bigger spotlight than they currently have.
Pirate Boy hates straight, white, cis-gendered, able-bodied men. I take those commas as boolean ANDs. Phil Plait is about as unswole as a man can get and not be wearing Auschwitz PJs. So maybe he doesn't count as able-bodied.

Here's a recent photo of Plait:
Phil_Plait.jpg
(26.97 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

free thoughtpolice
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3785

Post by free thoughtpolice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:35 am

As foul tempered schweinfrau Giliell reminds us, it is the 29th anniversary of the Montreal massacre, a reminder of white cis-het toxic masculinity.
http://archive.is/0fIzx
As chigau pointed out, it’s been 29 years since the École polytechnique massacre in Montreal, yet the story is all too common almost 30 years later. A white man who thought the world owed him a certain place went out to kill women, because he thought they were taking what was rightfully his, denying him his due.
The thing is, Marc Lepine technically isn't white. Born Gamil Gharbi, his father is Algerian and by all reports brought a deep seated contempt of women from the Muslim North African country with him which he instilled in his son. So actually, every time the baboons bring up this date and blame this tragedy on white western men, they are clearly wrongly blaming them for the sins of olive/brown skinned muslim men.
Giliell is an islamophobe and a ill tempered German woman. I personally think we should set aside a day to remember the foul deeds of ill tempered German women such as Ilsa Koch, the Bitch of Buchenwald, Irma Grese, Maria Mandel...

MarcusAu
BPEx3
BPEx3
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3786

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 am


free thoughtpolice
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3787

Post by free thoughtpolice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:46 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Is it just me or except from Amet's accusation the other stories are VERY weak sauce? Tyson is accused of looking at a tattoo and of having a "creepy handshake". Not exactly Bill Cosby material, to say the least.
I would agree that those were pretty mild transgressions although he was wearing a pimp hat while he was doing the tattoo inspection.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3788

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: The thing is, Marc Lepine technically isn't white. Born Gamil Gharbi, his father is Algerian and by all reports brought a deep seated contempt of women from the Muslim North African country with him which he instilled in his son. So actually, every time the baboons bring up this date and blame this tragedy on white western men, they are clearly wrongly blaming them for the sins of olive/brown skinned muslim men.
Giliell is an islamophobe and a ill tempered German woman. I personally think we should set aside a day to remember the foul deeds of ill tempered German women such as Ilsa Koch, the Bitch of Buchenwald, Irma Grese, Maria Mandel...
Gilliell is a complete idiot who's so woke she finds everything racist, but such a dumbass that she believes that black people born and raised in Germany whose fathers were African Americans are "separated from black culture". That's basically saying that black people can't be culturally German, that all black people share (or should share) the same culture no matter where they were born, and that that the True Black Culture is African American culture. Gilliel doesn't realize it, but that's basically an alt-right argument, the kind of stupidity you'd expect from Mark Collett.

Deep down all the "woke" are ignorant bigots who happen to just hate the "right" people to hate, but have the same essentialist, bigoted mindset of the Original Recipe Bigots. It's not surprising that they failed to understand reality so badly they come up with oversimplified caricatures.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3789

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:56 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
Is it just me or except from Amet's accusation the other stories are VERY weak sauce? Tyson is accused of looking at a tattoo and of having a "creepy handshake". Not exactly Bill Cosby material, to say the least.
I would agree that those were pretty mild transgressions although he was wearing a pimp hat while he was doing the tattoo inspection.
The funniest part is that according to intersectionality you could argue that a white women who finds a black man wearing a pimp hat creepy just because he looks at her tattoos is Actually Super Racist. Black men were lynched for less.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3790

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:59 am

But then again I'm convinced that some member of the Horde deep down think that Atticus Finch and Tom Robinson were the bad guys who implied that "bitches be lying" and Mayella Ewell was a poor victim of the Patriarchy.

InfraRedBucket
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3791

Post by InfraRedBucket » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 pm

I'm not a great fan of the poetry , but this is sharper.


Steersman
.
.
Posts: 9961
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3792

Post by Steersman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:52 pm

InfraRedBucket wrote: I'm not a great fan of the poetry , but this is sharper.

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1070475827119357953
LoL - got my vote.

Another one from Titania destined to be a classic:


Tweets_TitaniaMcGrath_BelieveWomen.jpg
(45.8 KiB) Downloaded 254 times


Pity though that all of her "tweets self-destruct after 7 days."

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3793

Post by SM1957 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Pete Shelley is dead

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3794

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Having decided that the Anglo-Anzac represents offensive white privilege, our brass is now focused on trying to recruit obese versions of Jesus-Styx.
When you’re looking at advertisements and you’re a young person, our traditional way of advertising was camouflage on the face, big loaded house on the back, walking along with a gun and I didn’t want that,” Major General McLachlan said.
http://i.imgur.com/hzbn4SF.jpg

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3795

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 pm

SM1957 wrote: Pete Shelley is dead
He peaked early.


Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3796

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:34 pm

I think our generals are mad.
There are some older people who, in their day, it was all about how tough you are and how many push-ups you could do and could you stab someone. My answer is, I can now send a microdrone through the trees that is so small the enemy won’t even see it and I can target them with a bomb from a jet they can’t even hear.
And yet we can’t beat the camel-humpers in Afghanistan.....

Then it all makes sense.
I never wanted to crawl through mud,” he said. “I’m a tank guy and tanks are really cool, someone hands you a cup of coffee while you’re rolling through the bush.

“It doesn’t get better than that.”
Fucking REMF on wheels.

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3797

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:49 pm


Suet Cardigan
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 1284
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
Location: England, a bastion of barbarism and cluelessness

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3798

Post by Suet Cardigan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Facebook has gone all puritan:
The new Sexual Solicitation policy starts by stating that while Facebook wants to faciliate discussion "and draw attention to sexual violence and exploitation," it "draws the line...when content facilitates, encourages, or coordinates sexual encounters between adults." Can we pause a moment to appreciate how weird it is that they lump those things together in the first place? Whatever the intent, it reads as if only content coding sex as exploitative, violent, and negative will be tolerated on the site, while even "encouraging" consensual adult sex is forbidden.
https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/06/face ... ion-policy

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4504
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3799

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:00 pm

DrokkIt wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:25 am
shoutinghorse wrote: If a picture paints a thousand words.

A Sign of our time. Paris 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/ABe3BQd.png
What do you think this says?

I've seen people post this because it shows the vapidity of consumerism. I've also seen it posted to make a point about protesters selfishly ruining people's daily lives. Or as a statement about social media culture.

It's a bit of a canvas for projection, this.
It's an advertisement for the air conditioned comfort of Burger King. Just the place for refreshment after a busy day of rioting.

Matt Cavanaugh
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3800

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Tank-boy:

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/438 ... ?width=650

“Full cream please”
Christ, Kenneth Branagh has gone to pot.

MarcusAu
BPEx3
BPEx3
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3801

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Brive1987 wrote: I think our generals are mad.
Well, it's nice that some traditions haven't died.

shoutinghorse
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3802

Post by shoutinghorse » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Talking of mad generals, one thing you can say about Adolf is that he didn't have favourites.


Bhurzum
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 3132
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3803

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm



:popcorn:

free thoughtpolice
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3804

Post by free thoughtpolice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:02 pm

:lol: Iliked it

Guest_5433a21c

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3805

Post by Guest_5433a21c » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 am
Serious query from the Pit: who the fuck are you?
Long time (several years) lurker, starting sporadically reading the 'Pit after seeing Peezus's hypocrisy and Becky's ascendence to martyrdom in The Elevator. Never a member of the Horde though, and only a very occasional reader of FTB and whatever that bizarre A+ forum was called. Increasingly worried that moral panics stirred by SJWs threaten Enlightenment values.


Steersman
.
.
Posts: 9961
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3807

Post by Steersman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Guest_5433a21c wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 am
Serious query from the Pit: who the fuck are you?
Long time (several years) lurker, starting sporadically reading the 'Pit after seeing Peezus's hypocrisy and Becky's ascendence to martyrdom in The Elevator. Never a member of the Horde though, and only a very occasional reader of FTB and whatever that bizarre A+ forum was called. Increasingly worried that moral panics stirred by SJWs threaten Enlightenment values.
Those "moral panics" may yet be the death of us all. ICYMI, something I'd commented on earlier, quoting Bertrand Russell:
Reminds me of a quote of Bertrand Russell I'd seen a long time ago, and finally managed to track down again: "The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists. That is why they invented Hell."
A case in point, something from the sexworker community which seems likely to have much broader ramifications, although I haven't yet read enough of the article to know if the argument holds a lot of water:



Linked & quoted Vox article:
A new law intended to curb sex trafficking threatens the future of the internet as we know it

The controversial bill package FOSTA-SESTA has already impacted sites like Reddit, Craigslist, and Google — and that’s just the start.

By Aja Romano@ajaromano Updated Apr 18, 2018, 5:40pm EDT

Wondering why Craigslist recently killed its (in)famous Personals section? You can thank Congress — and you can start bracing for more deletions and censorship to come.

This week, President Trump signed into law a set of controversial bills intended to make it easier to cut down on illegal sex trafficking online. Both bills — the House bill known as FOSTA, the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, and the Senate bill, SESTA, the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act — have been hailed by advocates as a victory for sex trafficking victims. ....
Sexwork is not everyone's cup of tea - on both sides of the transaction, and there are, apparently, many sexworkers who are abused by that system, although that's equally true of sweat-shops. But a rather tenuous and specious argument to insist - as those railing against trafficking are apparently doing - that prostitution is intrinsically and fundamentally a moral wrong.

Although I've periodically argued, more or less, that those bills are due, in part, to the sexworker community not being prepared to clean up its act - hard not to see those bills as a case of lesser-of-two-evils, and the impact on sexworkers a case of collateral damage.

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3808

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 pm

PZ discovers gnostic knowledge: porn seeking algorithms are white supremacist bots.
The current state of computer detection of pornography is a bit primitive: it keeps mistaking desert photos for images of naked people. If I stare hard at it for a while, I guess I can sort of see it — it’s all those reclining curves, I think.

From this we learn that AI is not only unable to distinguish people from bags of sand, but also that it’s more than a little racist.

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3809

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 pm

That’ll fuck him.

https://www.patreon.com/sargon



Not a creepy one-sided ideological tilting of the playing field at all ......

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3810

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 pm


Keating
.
.
Posts: 1650
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3811

Post by Keating » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Guest_5433a21c wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 am
Serious query from the Pit: who the fuck are you?
Long time (several years) lurker, starting sporadically reading the 'Pit after seeing Peezus's hypocrisy and Becky's ascendence to martyrdom in The Elevator. Never a member of the Horde though, and only a very occasional reader of FTB and whatever that bizarre A+ forum was called. Increasingly worried that moral panics stirred by SJWs threaten Enlightenment values.
The real questions are whether you use a hammer or screwdriver, or have your hand over or under.

Bhurzum
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 3132
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3812

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:08 am

Keating wrote: The real questions are whether you use a hammer or screwdriver, or have your hand over or under.
To the uninitiated, those probably sound like codes for ghastly sexual perversions.

Just saying...

MarcusAu
BPEx3
BPEx3
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3813

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 am

Brive1987 wrote: That’ll fuck him.

https://www.patreon.com/sargon



Not a creepy one-sided ideological tilting of the playing field at all ......
Well it may be creepy or ideological or even tilting - but there's a bit more backstory to this than just one tweet would indicate.

Bhurzum
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 3132
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3814

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 am


Dick Strawkins
.
.
Posts: 5859
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3815

Post by Dick Strawkins » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:40 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am

Tchya Amet's account actually undermines the case against Tyson. You've got three allegations of abusing one's position & power to openly hit on chicks, vs. one of slipping a mickey and raping a passed out woman. This is a third rail topic, but Amet's mental stability is a factor in assessing her claim. And she's a complete whack job. Buzzfeed reports she says she'd been raped numerous times in her life. So either she's been extremely unfortunate, or regularly confuses consensual sex for nonconsensual post hoc.

Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527

There are certain unsaid assumptions here.

1. Most of us could confidently predict that if we tried to do the same thing as NDT did here to Cara Santa Maria we would get fired.
2. Cara goes along with it - although you can assume she wouldn't go along with it for most people - even if the action was to illustrate the same point - that she had a nerdy Carl Sagan quote tattoo.

It's a rather obvious double standard - but one that is understood by both the participants (NDT and Cara) and the audience.
NDG is clearly a star and stars are allowed to do things that would get most of the rest of us fired.

Once you start making hard and fast rules about male behavior towards women then the unspoken allowances that stars possess are going to be thrown into question. If you or I could be accused of sexual assault for doing what NDT did on this occasion purely by describing in literal terms what happened, (he pulled her to her feet and, without asking her consent, lifted up her top to expose her tattoo to the audience) then NDT, when not protected by the unspoken star 'priviledge', can also face the same dangers.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3816

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 am

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am

Tchya Amet's account actually undermines the case against Tyson. You've got three allegations of abusing one's position & power to openly hit on chicks, vs. one of slipping a mickey and raping a passed out woman. This is a third rail topic, but Amet's mental stability is a factor in assessing her claim. And she's a complete whack job. Buzzfeed reports she says she'd been raped numerous times in her life. So either she's been extremely unfortunate, or regularly confuses consensual sex for nonconsensual post hoc.

Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527

There are certain unsaid assumptions here.

1. Most of us could confidently predict that if we tried to do the same thing as NDT did here to Cara Santa Maria we would get fired.
2. Cara goes along with it - although you can assume she wouldn't go along with it for most people - even if the action was to illustrate the same point - that she had a nerdy Carl Sagan quote tattoo.

It's a rather obvious double standard - but one that is understood by both the participants (NDT and Cara) and the audience.
NDG is clearly a star and stars are allowed to do things that would get most of the rest of us fired.

Once you start making hard and fast rules about male behavior towards women then the unspoken allowances that stars possess are going to be thrown into question. If you or I could be accused of sexual assault for doing what NDT did on this occasion purely by describing in literal terms what happened, (he pulled her to her feet and, without asking her consent, lifted up her top to expose her tattoo to the audience) then NDT, when not protected by the unspoken star 'priviledge', can also face the same dangers.
Interesting.

Here's a video of PZ Myers committing what could be considered verbal sexual harassment before an audience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ch1XFqmGeM

At 0.35 he says "Do your belly dance" to a woman while he is setting up a laptop for his later presentation. She is clearly surprised and even quips "This is why I don't like you". Then at 0.56, he goes on to say to the same woman "Yes, we did this photoshoot, and she made me keep my clothes on". At 14:04 he says "I would give you my hotel room number" to a woman he invited on stage to play a card game, and at 14.14 he loudly announces "we'll do the sex thing later" to the same woman.

If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3817

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:00 am

So a black man like Neil deGrasse Tyson is thrown out of the Good Atheist boat for raising clothes to look at tattoos and for "creepy handshakes", but a white man PZ Myers gets to stay on the good side of the Horde after he repeatedly verbally harassed women in public? White Privilege at work. :bjarte:

InfraRedBucket
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3818

Post by InfraRedBucket » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:08 am

"Hey! Aint it great we got another "person of color" to host the Oscars, way to go!"



Oh dear......

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3819

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:24 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: That’ll fuck him.

https://www.patreon.com/sargon



Not a creepy one-sided ideological tilting of the playing field at all ......
Well it may be creepy or ideological or even tilting - but there's a bit more backstory to this than just one tweet would indicate.
Do tell. What hate crime did Mr Liberalist commit?

Hunt
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3820

Post by Hunt » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 am

Kirbmarc wrote: If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
Of course he should be. It's really a matter of circumstance and the present "motions" of the masses. NDT is the monster of the week, who must be slayed by torch and pitchfork. And it's all about the madness of crowds.

The only thing to do these days is play it safe. DON'T TOUCH WOMEN. The only reason Cara Santa Maria won't make a claim is that she might be personally cool with it. But she could roast Tyson for that way more than the other women.

Know the women you're screwing around with. Are they cool with what you're doing? Are you sure? Are you sure they will be in five years? In ten? After they convert to rad fem?

DO NOT TOUCH WOMEN. DO NOT JOKE WITH THEM.

SURE AS HELL DON'T DRINK WITH THEM. WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7716
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3821

Post by AndrewV69 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:40 am

Hunt wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 am
Kirbmarc wrote: If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
Of course he should be. It's really a matter of circumstance and the present "motions" of the masses. NDT is the monster of the week, who must be slayed by torch and pitchfork. And it's all about the madness of crowds.

The only thing to do these days is play it safe. DON'T TOUCH WOMEN. The only reason Cara Santa Maria won't make a claim is that she might be personally cool with it. But she could roast Tyson for that way more than the other women.

Know the women you're screwing around with. Are they cool with what you're doing? Are you sure? Are you sure they will be in five years? In ten? After they convert to rad fem?

DO NOT TOUCH WOMEN. DO NOT JOKE WITH THEM.

SURE AS HELL DON'T DRINK WITH THEM. WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?
Does this explain the rising popularity of Sex dolls?

MarcusAu
BPEx3
BPEx3
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3822

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:45 am

Brive1987 wrote: Do tell. What hate crime did Mr Liberalist commit?
Hate is a strong word.

But as I understand it he started a war on two fronts - ie with the Left and also with internet trolls.

Much like with Anita - it's difficult to tell exactly who is responsible for which of his travails.

I'm don't have more info any anyone else on this - for all I know he got caught up in the THOT-Audit.

We'll have to wait and see what develops.

MarcusAu
BPEx3
BPEx3
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3823

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:16 am

Actually 'crime' and 'war' are strong words too.

These metaphors will be the death of me.

Hunt
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3824

Post by Hunt » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:20 am

AndrewV69 wrote: Does this explain the rising popularity of Sex dolls?
That's the only safe BJ out there.

Brive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 15162
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3825

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:23 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Do tell. What hate crime did Mr Liberalist commit?
Hate is a strong word.

But as I understand it he started a war on two fronts - ie with the Left and also with internet trolls.

Much like with Anita - it's difficult to tell exactly who is responsible for which of his travails.

I'm don't have more info any anyone else on this - for all I know he got caught up in the THOT-Audit.

We'll have to wait and see what develops.
You’d want to beat burning reffo boats with flare guns if you’d just been shafted 12K a month. Recurring.

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3826

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:25 am

Hunt wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
Of course he should be. It's really a matter of circumstance and the present "motions" of the masses. NDT is the monster of the week, who must be slayed by torch and pitchfork. And it's all about the madness of crowds.

The only thing to do these days is play it safe. DON'T TOUCH WOMEN. The only reason Cara Santa Maria won't make a claim is that she might be personally cool with it. But she could roast Tyson for that way more than the other women.

Know the women you're screwing around with. Are they cool with what you're doing? Are you sure? Are you sure they will be in five years? In ten? After they convert to rad fem?

DO NOT TOUCH WOMEN. DO NOT JOKE WITH THEM.

SURE AS HELL DON'T DRINK WITH THEM. WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?
I think this is true if you're famous and/or work in heavily ideological environments. I haven't met met many rabid radfems in real life, but then again I usually avoid the people who start pushing too much SocJus nonsense.

Maybe it's an American thing? My female friends, even the ones on the left, are mostly making fun of "American feminists" and/or calling Patriarchy or "femicide" retarded. Granted they're not attending university right now.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3827

Post by Ape+lust » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:27 am

Hey, Strawkins! It's always good to see you :dance:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3828

Post by Ape+lust » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:29 am

Kirbmarc wrote: If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
Rules are for the unwashed. It doesn't matter if Peez breaks them, because he's already good. That's the unspoken premise to his excuses for ZOOMing and acting like a horndog with an audience volunteer.

https://i.imgur.com/tPG2h6G.jpg

Kirbmarc
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3829

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:02 am

Ape+lust wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
Rules are for the unwashed. It doesn't matter if Peez breaks them, because he's already good. That's the unspoken premise to his excuses for ZOOMing and acting like a horndog with an audience volunteer.

https://i.imgur.com/tPG2h6G.jpg
Funny though that for all the bluster and crying about "systemic racism in law enforcement" the Horde has chosen a pasty white male like PZ as a Good Guy who can get away with everything, while a black man like Neil deGrasse Tyson is the new Witch of the Week.

These are the people who wish for an overhaul of the justice system, but can't create coherent rules, not even according to their own po-mo schemes, let alone according to any sort of fair standards.

Hunt
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3830

Post by Hunt » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:03 am

A surprising number of people really believe the maxim "where there's smoke there's fire". So things like the rape claim against Tyson, even coming from an unreliable source, play a much more significant role in "who is next" than one might think. They instill a seed of doubt and excite the imagination. Acts that may seem tolerable or merely annoying become telltales of abuse. And most people harbor that nightmare that someone they trust might turn out to be a monster. So things that people ostensibly say are not factoring into their opinions are actually the keystones of their thinking.
Also, far from being mistrustful of mass opinion (the "madness of crowds"), most people actually tie their opinions to the "wisdom of crowds", even when it contradicts specific evidence.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3831

Post by Driftless » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:37 am

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am

Tchya Amet's account actually undermines the case against Tyson. You've got three allegations of abusing one's position & power to openly hit on chicks, vs. one of slipping a mickey and raping a passed out woman. This is a third rail topic, but Amet's mental stability is a factor in assessing her claim. And she's a complete whack job. Buzzfeed reports she says she'd been raped numerous times in her life. So either she's been extremely unfortunate, or regularly confuses consensual sex for nonconsensual post hoc.

Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527

There are certain unsaid assumptions here.

1. Most of us could confidently predict that if we tried to do the same thing as NDT did here to Cara Santa Maria we would get fired.
2. Cara goes along with it - although you can assume she wouldn't go along with it for most people - even if the action was to illustrate the same point - that she had a nerdy Carl Sagan quote tattoo.

It's a rather obvious double standard - but one that is understood by both the participants (NDT and Cara) and the audience.
NDG is clearly a star and stars are allowed to do things that would get most of the rest of us fired.

Once you start making hard and fast rules about male behavior towards women then the unspoken allowances that stars possess are going to be thrown into question. If you or I could be accused of sexual assault for doing what NDT did on this occasion purely by describing in literal terms what happened, (he pulled her to her feet and, without asking her consent, lifted up her top to expose her tattoo to the audience) then NDT, when not protected by the unspoken star 'priviledge', can also face the same dangers.
How did he know she had the tattoo? Either he had already seen her without a shirt on or she told him about it.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3832

Post by Driftless » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:41 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am

Tchya Amet's account actually undermines the case against Tyson. You've got three allegations of abusing one's position & power to openly hit on chicks, vs. one of slipping a mickey and raping a passed out woman. This is a third rail topic, but Amet's mental stability is a factor in assessing her claim. And she's a complete whack job. Buzzfeed reports she says she'd been raped numerous times in her life. So either she's been extremely unfortunate, or regularly confuses consensual sex for nonconsensual post hoc.

Amet's accusation must be tossed aside, and the focus directed to the three (and counting?) accusations that are consistent with each other. And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527

There are certain unsaid assumptions here.

1. Most of us could confidently predict that if we tried to do the same thing as NDT did here to Cara Santa Maria we would get fired.
2. Cara goes along with it - although you can assume she wouldn't go along with it for most people - even if the action was to illustrate the same point - that she had a nerdy Carl Sagan quote tattoo.

It's a rather obvious double standard - but one that is understood by both the participants (NDT and Cara) and the audience.
NDG is clearly a star and stars are allowed to do things that would get most of the rest of us fired.

Once you start making hard and fast rules about male behavior towards women then the unspoken allowances that stars possess are going to be thrown into question. If you or I could be accused of sexual assault for doing what NDT did on this occasion purely by describing in literal terms what happened, (he pulled her to her feet and, without asking her consent, lifted up her top to expose her tattoo to the audience) then NDT, when not protected by the unspoken star 'priviledge', can also face the same dangers.
Interesting.

Here's a video of PZ Myers committing what could be considered verbal sexual harassment before an audience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ch1XFqmGeM

At 0.35 he says "Do your belly dance" to a woman while he is setting up a laptop for his later presentation. She is clearly surprised and even quips "This is why I don't like you". Then at 0.56, he goes on to say to the same woman "Yes, we did this photoshoot, and she made me keep my clothes on". At 14:04 he says "I would give you my hotel room number" to a woman he invited on stage to play a card game, and at 14.14 he loudly announces "we'll do the sex thing later" to the same woman.

If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
In my opinion what PZ did was more humiliating that with NDT did. And I think PZ intended to humiliate whereas NDT did not.

So I wonder if there is some other motive at work. Many times these are only things that come out after a woman did not get the relationship she thought would come after sex. In order to get even it is easy to find some past behavior that can be interpreted as "problematic".

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6704
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3833

Post by Tigzy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:00 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Here's a video of PZ Myers committing what could be considered verbal sexual harassment before an audience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ch1XFqmGeM

At 0.35 he says "Do your belly dance" to a woman while he is setting up a laptop for his later presentation. She is clearly surprised and even quips "This is why I don't like you". Then at 0.56, he goes on to say to the same woman "Yes, we did this photoshoot, and she made me keep my clothes on". At 14:04 he says "I would give you my hotel room number" to a woman he invited on stage to play a card game, and at 14.14 he loudly announces "we'll do the sex thing later" to the same woman.

If NDT is toast, shouldn't PZ be worried too? Perhaps this is why he hesitated about tossing Neil under the bus.
The one thing that will probably save Peez's ass in this is that he's so far on the way to becoming a nonentity, very few people will either care about or notice his lewd behavior towards women.

Sulman
Best Post Evah!!!
Best Post Evah!!!
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3834

Post by Sulman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:07 am

I'm pretty sure there's a correlation between successful men and horndog quotient; hell it's even a stereotype. Corporate environments - in certain corners - can be similar. It is also true that for every high-flyer fucking everything he sees, there's a percentage of perfectly willing women to play the game, and they are a bridle to those that have no desire to.

d4m10n
.
.
Posts: 1500
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3835

Post by d4m10n » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:10 am

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527
Wow! :o

For those who didn't click the link, here is the money shot:
Untitled.jpg
(83.78 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
This does seem to support the hypothesis that "...when you're a star, they let you do it."

Expect a call from Buzzfeed News, Cara.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4198
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3836

Post by John D » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:17 am

Sargon and Milo kicked off of Patreon


John D
.
.
Posts: 4198
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3837

Post by John D » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:24 am

Kirbmarc wrote: So a black man like Neil deGrasse Tyson is thrown out of the Good Atheist boat for raising clothes to look at tattoos and for "creepy handshakes", but a white man PZ Myers gets to stay on the good side of the Horde after he repeatedly verbally harassed women in public? White Privilege at work. :bjarte:
The whole SJW movement is based on resentment. Once you realize this it all makes perfect sense.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4198
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3838

Post by John D » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 am

d4m10n wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527
Wow! :o

For those who didn't click the link, here is the money shot:
Untitled.jpg

This does seem to support the hypothesis that "...when you're a star, they let you do it."

Expect a call from Buzzfeed News, Cara.
Haha..... this was not offensive, demeaning, or sexist in the least. People are just looking for shit to get pissy about because they are jealous and petty and resentful. This panel is supposed to be entertaining... and it least this part of the discussion is funny and clever.

Matt Cavanaugh
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3839

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 am

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am
And it's starting to look like NdGT is yet another creepy horndog 'atheist hero'.
Here's another NDT 'incident involving hm and Cara Santa Maria, Rebecca Watson's eventual replacement on the SGU panel.
It takes place before a live audience.

Look at the interaction at about 21 minutes 45 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSLMTS ... .be&t=1527

There are certain unsaid assumptions here.

1. Most of us could confidently predict that if we tried to do the same thing as NDT did here to Cara Santa Maria we would get fired.
2. Cara goes along with it - although you can assume she wouldn't go along with it for most people - even if the action was to illustrate the same point - that she had a nerdy Carl Sagan quote tattoo.

It's a rather obvious double standard - but one that is understood by both the participants (NDT and Cara) and the audience.
NDG is clearly a star and stars are allowed to do things that would get most of the rest of us fired.

Once you start making hard and fast rules about male behavior towards women then the unspoken allowances that stars possess are going to be thrown into question. If you or I could be accused of sexual assault for doing what NDT did on this occasion purely by describing in literal terms what happened, (he pulled her to her feet and, without asking her consent, lifted up her top to expose her tattoo to the audience) then NDT, when not protected by the unspoken star 'priviledge', can also face the same dangers.
The vibe I get off of that is they'd been intimate before or even ongoing at the time. Note how his hand lingers and slides across her scrawny ass after she's recited the quote.

That being said, the A/S / Science Geek event circuit is just one big roving swingers club. Celebs like Tyson, Shermer (and CSM, I'm sure) score big time, with plenty of willing groupies. They're all narcissists to some extent, and start to think they can score at will and are allowed to hit on anyone & everyone

Matt Cavanaugh
BPEx2
BPEx2
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3840

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:59 am

Guest_5433a21c wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 am
Serious query from the Pit: who the fuck are you?
Long time (several years) lurker, starting sporadically reading the 'Pit after seeing Peezus's hypocrisy and Becky's ascendence to martyrdom in The Elevator. Never a member of the Horde though, and only a very occasional reader of FTB and whatever that bizarre A+ forum was called. Increasingly worried that moral panics stirred by SJWs threaten Enlightenment values.
What I meant to say was: get a goddamn 'nym.

Post Reply