Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

What Khan said was:
“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”
Not the same thing at all.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Too long to be expressed as a meme.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: What Khan said was:
“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”
He got the global bit right. There have always been problems in population centres. But goat fuckery is a relatively new variation on a theme. Never something we used to have to prepare for.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Banter sails over peoples heads due to the pedantic nature of this place ..... Ho-Hum :whistle:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Britain is doomed.

Finished.

There is only one way to save Britain. We must seize it.

As always, the BBC educates us and informs us.

Mass immigration from countries where women are not well-educated and stay at home and have babies.

Until we move the population of Niger into the houses of Mayfair, Park Lane, Morningside , Darras Hall and Knutsford, Britain will be dying.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46118103

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: He got the global bit right. There have always been problems in population centres. But goat fuckery is a relatively new variation on a theme. Never something we used to have to prepare for.
Sure it was. If you are not ready in time you'll end up with an ugly one.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:36 pm
Truth in advertising.

https://i.imgur.com/EBcLg0Q.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Hunt wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:57 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Just in case you didn't fucking hate this world already...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sh ... ia-n933831
American gun culture just has to stop, and I know how tiring it must be for everyone to keep hearing about our lunacy. I predict within a year or two, Trump or no Trump, there is going to be some kind of dislocation of American society. The outrage is going to hit some kind of tipping point. Each new act of violence is going to bring a new level of paroxysm of protest. It's going to become politically impossible to avoid a major reform in gun control laws. The lunatic right, no matter how intent they are on keeping guns free and accessible, will be swept aside.

That's my hope and my wish.
There's actually good news in general..

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm
Just “dropped”

Fake news with a doctored video. But hey, anything for the narrative, right Brive?
https://www.apnews.com/c575bd1cc3b1456cb3057ef670c7fe2a

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Trump might not have become president if the woke never existed, but you could also argue that the wokes would not be as politically prominent as they are now if Trump had lost. A boring, milquetoast Clinton administration wouldn't have created any call for a "resistance", and the non-woke leftists might have criticized po-mo bullshit without being accused of being agents of the alt-right, or at least without people buying into the narrative that anyone who doesn't believe in Identity Politics is an evil fascist.
That's where we disagree. The culture is the problem, and until the academy is cleaned up, this is going to keep being an issue. For one obvious counter example to your premise, Black Lives Matter arose during Obama's presidency and has largely gone away now. (I also doubt that a Clinton presidency would have been "milquetoast". In many ways, a lot of bad shit went down under Obama that was obscured because to criticise it would have been racist. Under Clinton, it would have been sexism. Trump, in many ways, has worked out a way to do the same thing, by getting the media to cover shit instead of real issues.)
You think BLM has gone away? Oh, no. They're there every time a cop shoots a black man, even if said black man was busy shooting at cops first. They're maybe not getting as much media overseas, but the movement is more powerful than ever.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

shoutinghorse wrote: Banter sails over peoples heads due to the pedantic nature of this place ..... Ho-Hum :whistle:
"Banter".

"Pedantic".

You mean we won't just chuckle along every time you post some shitty little faked image of mixed gender bathroom signs, or a made-up quote? If being pedantic is not spreading lies (when there is more than enough hilarious bullshit going on in the world; truth is stranger and funnier than fiction), then yes, that's us.

Fuck off back to your Facebook groups where you can send this shit to each other day after day and laugh at the wogs, pakis, coons and poofs.

John D

Post by John D »

Rucka has a good one out right now.

John D

Post by John D »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Just “dropped”

Fake news with a doctored video. But hey, anything for the narrative, right Brive?
Acosta is the perfect clown for Trump and his fans. Trump is master troll and Acosta just plays the game so CNN can get viewers. The whole thing is a glorious circus and I am so entertained. Trump and Acosta are both massive d-bags..... fantastic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Just “dropped”

ht..tps://youtu.be/zo7ORobbXPw
And oh my god. Here is an expert who differs. Meanwhile PJW displays his original files to show how the video in question was produced.
But Hany Farid, who studies digital forensics, human perception, and image analysis at the University of California, Berkeley, told Motherboard that he does not think the video was doctored. Though he agreed that the entire video was, of course, slowed down and zoomed in to focus on the moment of physical contact, he does not see any evidence to suggest that it was selectively edited to exaggerate Acosta’s motion.
In the past you have presented as evidence a deeply flawed Ant Def League report - without apparently looking at its methodology. You subsequently presented a defence lawyers court argument as hard evidence.

Then a break. It’s a pity your new nurses aide has restored your Google privileges.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Banter sails over peoples heads due to the pedantic nature of this place ..... Ho-Hum :whistle:
"Banter".

"Pedantic".

You mean we won't just chuckle along every time you post some shitty little faked image of mixed gender bathroom signs, or a made-up quote? If being pedantic is not spreading lies (when there is more than enough hilarious bullshit going on in the world; truth is stranger and funnier than fiction), then yes, that's us.

Fuck off back to your Facebook groups where you can send this shit to each other day after day and laugh at the wogs, pakis, coons and poofs.
I believe the point was that this is the new normal we are expected to accommodate in return for extreme-diversity. And now Melb is playing catch up. Personally I feel this premise deserves re-examination.

The meme was not a literal footnote using Chicago style.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 pm
"Banter".

"Pedantic".

I believe the point was that this is the new normal we are expected to accommodate in return for extreme-diversity. And now Melb is playing catch up. Personally I feel this premise deserves re-examination.

You'll love this. I'm sure a slightly modified version has already done the rounds of shoutinghorse's Facebook group, where they eagerly lap up the news that women in Niger are giving birth to 85 children each per year.

https://i.imgur.com/wVdWMVA.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... study.html

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

As seen on Twatter:

Someone does not like Goldy:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Just “dropped”

ht..tps://youtu.be/zo7ORobbXPw
And oh my god. Here is an expert who differs. Meanwhile PJW displays his original files to show how the video in question was produced.
But Hany Farid, who studies digital forensics, human perception, and image analysis at the University of California, Berkeley, told Motherboard that he does not think the video was doctored. Though he agreed that the entire video was, of course, slowed down and zoomed in to focus on the moment of physical contact, he does not see any evidence to suggest that it was selectively edited to exaggerate Acosta’s motion.
In the past you have presented as evidence a deeply flawed Ant Def League report - without apparently looking at its methodology. You subsequently presented a defence lawyers court argument as hard evidence.

Then a break. It’s a pity your new nurses aide has restored your Google privileges.
Do you actually speak English? The last two sentences are unparseable. I don't want to be making fun of your self-diagnosed disability, but...

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

It's official, wzrd1 is the dopiest commenter on Pharyngula. He sounds like he's in his 80s but I think he's only in his 50s (going on dementia). Can anyone interpret wtf he's trying to say here? From the First Man post:
wzrd1

8 November 2018 at 11:56 pm

Due to my military duties and age, I’ve actually met some of those involved in the space program of the period as actual pilots and commanders.
First off, the current NASA notion is bullshit. Their non-PC of the restrictive, wanting to grant sainthood by NASA administration sanitized their current image.
Never met Armstrong’s team, hoping to bump into the sole survivor eventually, although I think he read a joke I sent about never walking on the moon, as walking is utterly impossible for us, due to our body design. Hop, jump, fall a fucking lot, shuffle a lot, walk, nope. That’s a 1G thing.

NASA has had a long campaign of wanting to present skin and bone robots to the press, less chance of a gaffe, when funding could trivially be withheld and that remains a valid concern even today.
Or did you forget the NASA funding cut after a certain astronaut infamously had a diaper in her car after kidnapping her lover’s other lover?

It all comes down to attention span and width. I never bothered calculating my entire attention span, but it seems to be rather wider than average.
Something remarked upon by both subordinate and superior earlier this week and well, ignored.
Break a task series down into sets and subsets, figure out obstacles and benchmarks, rinse and repeat, repeatedly, using fairly simple regular expressions to the entire mishmash.

That’s a bad day for me, a good day, I manage that without serious effort and am thinking beyond.
Curtailing in advance the next problem.
Or today, forgot two days of antihyperthyroid medication and antihypertensive medications and still managed to perform as promised, despite a pulse of 130 and nearing 140. And errors accumulated accordingly and were addressed within minutes, resulting in repeated visits to a physical location.

Hero, no. Idiot that barely managed mischief managed. And mangled my way to accomplish my job mission.
They, in my situation, wouldn’t have survived at all.
Russian systems could, can and still can return those in orbit home alive, save for two serious and fatal gaffes, a couple of tooth loosening gaffes and otherwise, survived astonishing abuse until the reentry capsule got to take over from improperly attached junk that caused a problem.
Such as repeated and differing reasons for service module ejection, resulting in a harder reentry. Bloody thing burned off, capsule entered proper trajectory and crew were extracted without serious harm.
Soyuz vs Apollo capsule, tank vs jeep.

Just a few tangental thoughts. :P

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Hunt wrote:
It's official, wzrd1 is the dopiest commenter on Pharyngula. He sounds like he's in his 80s but I think he's only in his 50s (going on dementia). Can anyone interpret wtf he's trying to say here? From the First Man post:
:lol: I tried to swap 'Nam stories with him (as a Canadian that isn't fond of the military I was never there, but still get the flashbacks). IIRC he was a veteran of the 1st Iraq War so no go. I still am not sure whether he is a troll or not.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Also, most experts at least concede that the video was changed to make Acosta look bad. As Trump attacks more journalists. He's learned a lot from Putin.

From the Trump-leaning WSJ.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote: As seen on Twatter:

It's certainly biased, and the name-calling doesn't help, but it also sounds fairly factual when discussing the woman's life. Attention-seeking, daddy issues and not entirely well-balanced mentally. Incels and sexually frustrated middle-aged men lap her up. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

free thoughtpolice

I wrote:
(as a Canadian that isn't fond of the military
should read "as a Canadian not fond of joining the military"
I live near a Canadian Forces Base and have and have had many friends that serve or have served. Not to mention my relatives.
Also, I agree it is a necessary and noble pursuit. What with Remembrance Day coming up and all.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It's certainly biased, and the name-calling doesn't help, but it also sounds fairly factual when discussing the woman's life. Attention-seeking, daddy issues and not entirely well-balanced mentally. Incels and sexually frustrated middle-aged men lap her up. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
CFB:
Sounds fairly factual
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a hack.

Or maybe Anna is your new genre of choice. Btw her SJ article list is endless.

We Had Sex on Thinx’s $369 Period Blanket So You Don’t Have To
By Anna Silman

What It Means to Need Men Like Stephen Colbert
By Anna Silman

Transgender Laverne Cox Felt a Lot of ‘Survivors’ Guilt
By Anna Silman

5 Women on Being Sexually Assaulted in the Year After #MeToo
By Anna Silman

Trying to Process the Asia Argento Situation
By Stella Bugbee

8 People on Surviving Gay Conversion Therapy
By Anna Silman

Jessica Valenti Wants Us to Focus on the Bad Men
By Anna Silman

Sacha Baron Cohen’s Show Needs More Female Writers
By Anna Silman

Corey Lewandowski Mocks 10-Year-Old Girl Torn From Mom: ‘Womp Womp’
By Anna Silman

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So now sex is not a binary

What Our Skeletons Say About the Sex Binary
Society increasingly accepts gender identity as existing along a spectrum. The study of people, and their remains, shows that sex should be viewed the same way.
For generations, the false perception that there are two distinct biological sexes has had many negative indirect effects. It has muddied historical archaeological records, and it has caused humiliation for athletes around the globe who are closely scrutinized. In the mid-1940s, female Olympic athletes went through a degrading process of having their genitals inspected to receive “femininity certificates.” This was replaced by chromosome testing in the late 1960s and subsequently, hormone testing. But instead of rooting out imposters, these tests just illustrated the complexity of human sex.
This clickbait article was retweeted by Dr. Kristina Killgrove:

After I read the article I unfollowed her on on Twatter. She has been flirting with this sort of thing for some time now and I have had enough of clickbait science articles. If I want a diet of those I can always read Vox or NYTimes or Scientific American etc. etc.

Whatever.

However, for some reason I was reminded of Priscilla Lopes-Schliep (probably because of the image of female runners) and who came to my attention one day when I saw this picture of her.

Apparently she is not on steroids.

http://i.imgur.com/qpHFbKG.jpg

Here is a story about her genetics The DIY Scientist, the Olympian, and the Mutated Gene and how a woman with a similar gene found her using Google.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:39 pm
Also, most experts at least concede that the video was changed to make Acosta look bad. As Trump attacks more journalists. He's learned a lot from Putin.

And the Trump unfriendly Buzzfeed concedes it’s likely only due to the change in format to gif from video which loses frames.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... gc#4ldqpgc

This is exactly the kind of unimportant bullshit that is now the source of heated discussion rather than anything substantial.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CFB can relax. He has PZ’s backing.
We can all agree that the video of Jim Acosta was doctored to make it look like he struck a woman. It was a clumsy and stupid move by InfoWars, but we’re used to clumsy and stupid from that source

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

CFB:
Sounds fairly factual

You are a hack.

Or maybe Anna is your new genre of choice. Btw her SJ article list is endless.

We Had Sex on Thinx’s $369 Period Blanket So You Don’t Have To
By Anna Silman

What It Means to Need Men Like Stephen Colbert
By Anna Silman

Transgender Laverne Cox Felt a Lot of ‘Survivors’ Guilt
By Anna Silman

5 Women on Being Sexually Assaulted in the Year After #MeToo
By Anna Silman

Trying to Process the Asia Argento Situation
By Stella Bugbee

8 People on Surviving Gay Conversion Therapy
By Anna Silman

Jessica Valenti Wants Us to Focus on the Bad Men
By Anna Silman

Sacha Baron Cohen’s Show Needs More Female Writers
By Anna Silman

Corey Lewandowski Mocks 10-Year-Old Girl Torn From Mom: ‘Womp Womp’
By Anna Silman
And what, in all of that, means it isn't factual? I did say biased, but I'd like you to refute actual points instead of hand-waving it away. Even Rebecca Watson says a truthful thing from time to time.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: CFB can relax. He has PZ’s backing.
We can all agree that the video of Jim Acosta was doctored to make it look like he struck a woman. It was a clumsy and stupid move by InfoWars, but we’re used to clumsy and stupid from that source
Oh, guilt by association. So Goldy being on Daily Stormy means she's a Nazi. Awesome logic, Brive.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:39 pm

And the Trump unfriendly Buzzfeed concedes it’s likely only due to the change in format to gif from video which loses frames.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... gc#4ldqpgc

This is exactly the kind of unimportant bullshit that is now the source of heated discussion rather than anything substantial.
Such as if Acosta actually "assaulted " the aide. Which was the flimsy pretext given by the White House. If that constitutes assault now, the bar is pretty low.

free thoughtpolice

What was the crime here? Violence used in the theft of a microphone? An oily liberal pawing an innocent conservative young woman as she is trying to do her job? I assume her elbow was dislocated from the force of that karate chop. :cry:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Unless they have additional evidence, PZ’s and RW’s POV provide a sensible man with a bizarro barometer of preferred thought. Jesus. Next you will lining up with SZvan.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:32 pm
What was the crime here? Violence used in the theft of a microphone? An oily liberal pawing an innocent conservative young woman as she is trying to do her job? I assume her elbow was dislocated from the force of that karate chop. :cry:
Violence?

There was more violence involved when our Head of Canikustan (he of the fine haid of hair and second of his name) accidentally elbowed some bint in the tit.

Once again the media, lead by The Chicken Noodle News has been played by His Orangeness, the Golden Golem of Reality TV and all once can do is stare in bemused wonder.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Do you like girls with blonde hair?

You are a racist

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/ ... 75b14f6645

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

They are going to reelect Trump!

Every time I think to myself ... that there is NO WAY he is going to get re-elected ... within A DAY, just 24 hours later ... within 24 hours ... Trump Derangement Syndrome rears up on it's hind legs and all bets are off.

Again!!!

:o :o :o

Fuking Hell!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
"Banter".

"Pedantic".

Translation: "we don't care if it's a distortion of what he said, it fits Our Narrative so it's OK".

Sacha "seminal work" Saaen made the same point when he was caught having doctored Pinker's interview to make it look like he supported the alt-right.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

It is official.

Britain is scared of Muslims. The government of Britain is terrified of potential Islamic violence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... e871a61b95

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I loved this quote from the article 'Khalid Mahmood, a Muslim MP from Birmingham, said relations between Pakistani Christians and Muslims in Britain are generally good.

He said: “Yes there may be a tiny minority on the extremist fringes of Islam who might resort to violence against Pakistani Christians but they will attack anyone who isn’t Muslim.'

Of course, the idea never occurred to him that Muslims should seek out these people in their community and name and shame them or even acknowledge that the problem is with his people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hey Kirb, think you’re taking a forum post a bit seriously eh? Sensible people knew the point being made. Whether they agreed with it or not.

I love it that CFB expects me to listen to a “fairly factual” SJW ideologue dissing on her thought-enemy. Presumably because she did better than expected in the Mayoral election. Let me queue that up somewhere behind mowing the lawn and hedge trimming.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh great. Now we have our own Aussie version of the Sadiq Khan intent. Yeah. This is working just great.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Acosta isn’t letting it get to him.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Rod Stewart's preferred pronoun is 'Sir'

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/09/sir-rod- ... w-8122872/'

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What was the crime here? Violence used in the theft of a microphone? An oily liberal pawing an innocent conservative young woman as she is trying to do her job? I assume her elbow was dislocated from the force of that karate chop. :cry:
There was no crime, even PJW hasn't claimed a crime, what he has done (because it's what he does) is highlight the hypocrisy of the left who shout & scream 'sexual assault' if a man even dares smell a lady's perfume these days.
The young intern was just doing her job, Acosta was asked several times to stop talking, he was told by the president that his time was up and no further questions from him would be answered, he (Acosta) exacerbated the situation by continually and rudely shouting over Trump and refusing to let anyone else speak, then he refused to hand over the mike to the intern. No he didn't assault her and he didn't commit a crime but surely you can imagine the furore if this had happened at a Democrat news brief and Hannity or Carlson had "Laid hands on a female"

He had his press pass revoked "until further notice" because he's a cunt who has shown utter contempt for the presidential office and not for the first time. Sarah Sanders had been biding her time.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Hunt wrote:
:lol: I tried to swap 'Nam stories with him (as a Canadian that isn't fond of the military I was never there, but still get the flashbacks). IIRC he was a veteran of the 1st Iraq War so no go. I still am not sure whether he is a troll or not.
Wzrd1 is a tricky one. When he comes out with gems like this:
I never bothered calculating my entire attention span, but it seems to be rather wider than average.
I'm inclined to think troll. But also, a Nerd of Redhead quality nutter. TBH, I'm inclining towards the latter, as FTB is hardly worth the effort these days, unless you're barking.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: It is official.

Britain is scared of Muslims. The government of Britain is terrified of potential Islamic violence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... e871a61b95
In Blighty's defence, somebody somewhere saw fit to dump a shit ton of Roma immigrants into the heart of Bradfordistan, leading many of the local Mohammads and Ahmeds to complain bitterly and threaten riots over these new incomers because they 'aren't like us' and 'refuse to fit in.'

That is some funny ol shite.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tigzy wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Hunt wrote:
Wzrd1 is a tricky one. When he comes out with gems like this:
I never bothered calculating my entire attention span, but it seems to be rather wider than average.
I'm inclined to think troll. But also, a Nerd of Redhead quality nutter. TBH, I'm inclining towards the latter, as FTB is hardly worth the effort these days, unless you're barking.
Yep, I tend to go with acid casualty, because what he says isn't antagonistic, it's just fucking bizarre and a bit worrying.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

SM1957 wrote: Rod Stewart's preferred pronoun is 'Sir'

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/09/sir-rod- ... w-8122872/'
The temptation to call him "Cocaine-up-the-butt Stewart" after that would be overwhelming.

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: What was the crime here? Violence used in the theft of a microphone? An oily liberal pawing an innocent conservative young woman as she is trying to do her job? I assume her elbow was dislocated from the force of that karate chop. :cry:
There was no crime, even PJW hasn't claimed a crime, what he has done (because it's what he does) is highlight the hypocrisy of the left who shout & scream 'sexual assault' if a man even dares smell a lady's perfume these days.
The young intern was just doing her job, Acosta was asked several times to stop talking, he was told by the president that his time was up and no further questions from him would be answered, he (Acosta) exacerbated the situation by continually and rudely shouting over Trump and refusing to let anyone else speak, then he refused to hand over the mike to the intern. No he didn't assault her and he didn't commit a crime but surely you can imagine the furore if this had happened at a Democrat news brief and Hannity or Carlson had "Laid hands on a female"

He had his press pass revoked "until further notice" because he's a cunt who has shown utter contempt for the presidential office and not for the first time. Sarah Sanders had been biding her time.
Utter contempt for the presidential office? For instance, espousing and promoting the batshit insane theory that our previous president was a Kenyan? Let's be real-Trump doesn't like hard questions.

But I will admit it's funny that Brive suggests because PZ agreed with something or if something comes from a SJW source, it can be dismissed, while promoting anti-vaxxer "making frogs gay" conspiracist PJW and InfoWars. Good stuff.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Speaking of Little Paul, has he posted any updates to his mystery book? Any sign that this attempt won't be another embarrassing failure? All he would have to do is successfully marry biology and SJW dogma, and surely he'd have a best seller.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: What Khan said was:
He got the global bit right. There have always been problems in population centres. But goat fuckery is a relatively new variation on a theme. Never something we used to have to prepare for.
Not really, true.
https://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex04.htm

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Unless they have additional evidence, PZ’s and RW’s POV provide a sensible man with a bizarro barometer of preferred thought. Jesus. Next you will lining up with SZvan.
Yet you align with Infowars, Braid Bimbos, and other, far less savory types. Let's just evaluate facts on their own merits, shall we?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Utter contempt for the presidential office? For instance, espousing and promoting the batshit insane theory that our previous president was a Kenyan? Let's be real-Trump doesn't like hard questions.

But I will admit it's funny that Brive suggests because PZ agreed with something or if something comes from a SJW source, it can be dismissed, while promoting anti-vaxxer "making frogs gay" conspiracist PJW and InfoWars. Good stuff.
And that would have been up to Obama's press secretary to sort out. Sanders has decided she's had enough of Acosta and barred him as is her will to do. There is footage out there of Obama having people escorted out of press briefings for doing similar so whatever argument you think you have doesn't stack up.
Acosta has shown contempt for the presidential office, no matter what you think of Trump the man the office should get the respect it deserves, the office represents the elected president of the American people and even a wanker like Acosta should recognise it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

And that would have been up to Obama's press secretary to sort out. Sanders has decided she's had enough of Acosta and barred him as is her will to do. There is footage out there of Obama having people escorted out of press briefings for doing similar so whatever argument you think you have doesn't stack up.
Acosta has shown contempt for the presidential office, no matter what you think of Trump the man the office should get the respect it deserves, the office represents the elected president of the American people and even a wanker like Acosta should recognise it.
Or, you can admit Trump doesn't like hard questions and is attempting to punish people he thinks gives him bad press. That would be far less disingenuous, don't you agree?

free thoughtpolice

shoutinghorse wrote:

Sarah Sanders, the presidential press secretary made the claim that Acosta had "manhandled" the press aide and used the JPW tape as evidence. She basically libeled him and whether that lie was the stated reason for yanking his press pass she tweeted that falsehood simultaneously with that action.
Whether PJW accused him wasn't the point. Coincidentally, I was browsing the thread about it in the Stormfront forum and even there more than half of them, no fans of CNN, admit that the Sanders remark was obvious total bullshit.
As for Acosta being a cunt, Trump has been calling him a liar and the enemy of the people for 2 years now, basically because he isn't getting the sort of softball questions that his Fox buddies like Hannity. You are either loyal to him and willing to nod along with him lying or you are the enemy. Acosta comes off as aggressive but at least he is trying to get around the topic dodging and lying coming out of Trump and his spokesdog. Being polite with that bunch would get you nowhere.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I wonder how many hardball questions Hillary Clinton answered from Breitbart journalists.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

Sarah Sanders, the presidential press secretary made the claim that Acosta had "manhandled" the press aide and used the JPW tape as evidence. She basically libeled him and whether that lie was the stated reason for yanking his press pass she tweeted that falsehood simultaneously with that action.
Whether PJW accused him wasn't the point. Coincidentally, I was browsing the thread about it in the Stormfront forum and even there more than half of them, no fans of CNN, admit that the Sanders remark was obvious total bullshit.
As for Acosta being a cunt, Trump has been calling him a liar and the enemy of the people for 2 years now, basically because he isn't getting the sort of softball questions that his Fox buddies like Hannity. You are either loyal to him and willing to nod along with him lying or you are the enemy. Acosta comes off as aggressive but at least he is trying to get around the topic dodging and lying coming out of Trump and his spokesdog. Being polite with that bunch would get you nowhere.
Where did Sarah Sanders say that Acosta 'manhandled' the press aide?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Unwanted physical contact is assault. We've been told that repeatedly by SJWs for the past ten years.

End of story.

free thoughtpolice

shoutinghorse wrote:
You know the press needs to get respect from elected officials too. They are the best chance we have of finding out what goes on in government, and essential to democracy.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Contrast how Trudeau handles people who question him....

He very graciously doesn't even have them arrested. Threatened, manhandled and thrown out of the event, but not arrested.

free thoughtpolice

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Unwanted physical contact is assault. We've been told that repeatedly by SJWs for the past ten years.

End of story.
You are right. The press aide moved on Acosta, got into his space and tried to wrest the mic from him. She should be charged with assault,attempted theft, and rape.