Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive: Your claim is that outside of the US there was almost no right wing violence. It's almost all lefties. Your own quote:
white racist/rightist” terrorism accounts for 31.2 percent of the incidents and 51.6 percent of terrorism-related fatalities between 1954 and 2000, making it the number one threat ahead of “revolutionary left-wing” or “black militant” terrorism
Your nitpicking about other details really don't matter unless you can demonstrate that statistic is wrong, your claim that right wing is non-violent compared to the left wing is just wrong. Keep try to shift goalposts like the US doesn't count in the total or try to change the subject all you want you still keep coming up wrong with your claim. Should we maybe take a look at right wing violence in Eastern Europe next? Maybe the libtards are more violent over there these days?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I warned Brive that Faith Goldy wasn't a true alt-righter or an alt-liter either. Sure, she wiggled her butt and batted her eyes while saying the 14 words but it is clear now that she was lying about her thoughts about immigration and her loathing of the dread libtard. She was just gaming the poor lonely right wing morons for their shekels. I hope Brive you have stopped sending her your hard earned money.
It should have been obvious when you find a 29 year old woman near her peak capacity for pooping out baby white supremacists and she wants to go full feminist and try to steal jobs that would be better filled by a conservative white man. She's just a lying whore.
https://ww...w.youtu.....be.com/watch?v=XIi-bPevXzo
Firstly I don’t see how you think a post like this relflects well on you or your capacity of rational thought.

Secondly, so the hard alt-right hammer Faith for getting attention and not being anti Semitic.

Umm. Ok. I’m backing away from you slowly ......... :whistle:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive: Your claim is that outside of the US there was almost no right wing violence. It's almost all lefties. Your own quote:
white racist/rightist” terrorism accounts for 31.2 percent of the incidents and 51.6 percent of terrorism-related fatalities between 1954 and 2000, making it the number one threat ahead of “revolutionary left-wing” or “black militant” terrorism
Your nitpicking about other details really don't matter unless you can demonstrate that statistic is wrong, your claim that right wing is non-violent compared to the left wing is just wrong. Keep try to shift goalposts like the US doesn't count in the total or try to change the subject all you want you still keep coming up wrong with your claim. Should we maybe take a look at right wing violence in Eastern Europe next? Maybe the libtards are more violent over there these days?
Firstly that is American data and comes with at the category bias issues I have raised.

But meh. What I actually argued was that the right wing movements and parties which have risen out of the failure of the center do not employ organised political violence in the way antifa and now the DNC do. You and CFB have unilaterally broadened the conversation.

free thoughtpolice

Secondly, so the hard alt-right hammer Faith for getting attention and not being anti Semitic.
They seemed to believe she was one of them. She betrayed them.
She complained about immigrants and all the crime that has come to Toronto since they started moving in. In case you don't know she is certainly talking about the uptick in crime by black immigrants, largely from the Carribean. Meanwhile she is outside a black Carribean church hugging folks for her photo-op. Likewise she appears to endorse ghettoized communities by not only sucking up to the Afro-carribean community but makes an appearance on a Chinese language only TV station. Maybe she just showed up at both venues to tell them to fuck off back to where they came from?
I guess she is just versatile and pretends to be alt-right when she once to get some of the love struck saps to send her money and then pretends to be a fan of multiculturism when she wants their votes.
It wasn't that long ago that you were posting her videos left and right and insuring me that I could learn something about what is happening in Canada by listening to her. :lol: I tried to break it to you then she was a full of shit internet whore then and you wouldn't believe me. Of course you still want to defend her integrity because you are entirely incapable of admitting you're wrong, in spite of writing stupid shit on a regular basis. :P

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I don't watch Dr. Who, but somebody in the house had it on, so I noticed it in the background.

It was Quantum Leap style episode about Rosa Parks......i.e. "social justice" was wrot large.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
But meh. What I actually argued was that the right wing movements and parties which have risen out of the failure of the center do not employ organised political violence in the way antifa and now the DNC do.
You have evidence that the DNC is now organising or supporting political violence? You just can't stop yourself from writing stupid crap can you?
I'm sure you will dig up that angry outburst by Maxine Waters that you somehow think will support your assertion that the DNC supports political violence.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CommanderTuvok wrote: I don't watch Dr. Who, but somebody in the house had it on, so I noticed it in the background.

It was Quantum Leap style episode about Rosa Parks......i.e. "social justice" was wrot large.
I had a thought of an episode today called 'Mary Anning, the Devil, and the Deep Blue Sea'. About Sea Devils and fossils in the 1800s.

But it was only a half-remembered flight of fancy from something that never occurred - so I can't really say anything more about it.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

screwtape wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 am
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 am

Brianna is a guy that won't just go away.
$3,000? Not enough, evidently. She'd have done better to go to Marks and Sparks and buy a £15.99 niqab.
I spent £8 on a number 4 all over, lol. He can't even complain about sexism because it choose to pretend to be a woman. :lol:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

CommanderTuvok wrote: I don't watch Dr. Who, but somebody in the house had it on, so I noticed it in the background.

BBC thinks blacks are subhumans who need liberals to protect them from ebil conservatives, even though the whole event was staged by black activists. A 16yd preggers black girl who first kicked up a fuss was bad optics, lol.

free thoughtpolice

More pandering to multiculturism. :cry: Next she will be campaigning at an ISIS training camp.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
But meh. What I actually argued was that the right wing movements and parties which have risen out of the failure of the center do not employ organised political violence in the way antifa and now the DNC do.
You have evidence that the DNC is now organising or supporting political violence? You just can't stop yourself from writing stupid crap can you?
I'm sure you will dig up that angry outburst by Maxine Waters that you somehow think will support your assertion that the DNC supports political violence.
“When they go low .... “. The DNC swing left and increasing (and accepted) “incivility” has been remarked on by far more pundits than yours truly.

Keating

Post by Keating »

On a different topic, I think that Peterson and VanderKlay have shifted me from atheist to agnostic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: More pandering to multiculturism. :cry: Next she will be campaigning at an ISIS training camp.
Anti illegal migration at 2:10. Anti Islam 4:00. A message relevant to the reality of Toronto. Nothing on future migration numbers - I’m not sure if this falls under city ordinance? I’m also unaware she ever advocated deportation of citizens. :lol: So I guess a vote is a vote.

I’m guessing refusal to pitch to all comers was also the basis for Hillary’s winning strategy in Michigan?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
They seemed to believe she was one of them. She betrayed them.
She complained about immigrants and all the crime that has come to Toronto since they started moving in. In case you don't know she is certainly talking about the uptick in crime by black immigrants, largely from the Carribean. Meanwhile she is outside a black Carribean church hugging folks for her photo-op. Likewise she appears to endorse ghettoized communities by not only sucking up to the Afro-carribean community but makes an appearance on a Chinese language only TV station. Maybe she just showed up at both venues to tell them to fuck off back to where they came from?
I guess she is just versatile and pretends to be alt-right when she once to get some of the love struck saps to send her money and then pretends to be a fan of multiculturism when she wants their votes.
It wasn't that long ago that you were posting her videos left and right and insuring me that I could learn something about what is happening in Canada by listening to her. :lol: I tried to break it to you then she was a full of shit internet whore then and you wouldn't believe me. Of course you still want to defend her integrity because you are entirely incapable of admitting you're wrong, in spite of writing stupid shit on a regular basis. :P
Sounds like a typically canny politician. Though Christian church based legal immigrants aren’t top of her hit list on any given day. Wasn’t she advocating, years ago, for preference being given to Syrian Christian refugees? About the same time she was supporting a Jewish one state solution in Israel.

I’ll make sure you are the first to know when she starts posting statistical based vids again.

And oh. Only one of us posts Daily Stormer.

free thoughtpolice

As expected you got the Maxine Waters thing in there. So you are using the Republican party official propaganda youtube channel.
How about you put forward clips of Trump calling the press enemies of the people, liars ... You could go along time with that. Also attacking the "Amazon" Washington Post and threatening to fuck over the Publisher (Jeff Bezos).
So an American resident and an employee of the WaPo gets murdered by one of Trump's tyrant pals in the KSA aka Magic Kingdom aka Saudi Arabia.
Then a few days ago campaigning for a congressional candidate that pled guilty to assault of a reporter and yukkong it up about what a great body slam this guy did.
Not to mention the other multitudes of pandering to hate that Trump and some others in the Republican party do. I don't like resorting to whataboutism usually, but in the context of talking about whether the left is more violent than the right it is relevant.
At any rate the propaganda video you posted was an accusation rather than proof.

free thoughtpolice

And oh. Only one of us posts Daily Stormer.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Irony
1. adj. pertaining to: A material that has metallic characteristics
2. adj. pertaining to: An object that contains some elemental Iron (Fe)

free thoughtpolice

This is just from the stuff he said before Mar. 2017

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

They should have added in the racist attacks by liberals on Kanye, the pedo-rapist vitriol leveled against K-man and the Republican shooter. Then some attacks on people wearing maga hats and shots of the charming collective camped outside Kirsten Nielsen’s house plus some Antifa. Maybe Ted Wheeler stopping police from protecting ICE employees who were surrounded by a toxic left wing mob ....

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: This is just from the stuff he said before Mar. 2017
Nice editing. These were reaction shots taken from his conventions where Dems sought to publicly provoke and close down free speech. As a tactic. Hmmmm. Do you have something less ambiguous. Maybe footage of mobs harassing Republican politicians at their private homes? Or black clad republicans burning shit after Obama got elected ... twice?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: On a different topic, I think that Peterson and VanderKlay have shifted me from atheist to agnostic.
Hmm. You can be both, given that belief and knowledge are orthogonal axes.

free thoughtpolice

:lol: :lol: :lol:
athe libtards made them do it again!
Nice editing. These were reaction shots taken from his conventions where Dems sought to publicly provoke and close down free speech

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Keating wrote: On a different topic, I think that Peterson and VanderKlay have shifted me from atheist to agnostic.
Sydney Anglicans have “banned” SSM ceremonies on church property. Or, as they more accurately put it:

The essence of the policy is that church property should not be used for purposes which are contrary to the doctrine of the church. Because the Federal Government has changed its definition of marriage, the policy makes clear the church's doctrine of marriage has not changed and that property use scenarios relate only to man/woman marriage.[/quote]
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-19/ ... y/10397748

They also banned meditative yoga and traditional Indigenous smoking ceremonies. The natives took great offence that they couldn’t perform their pagan rites on Christian sacred ground. And fuck me if the Church didn’t kneel.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-22/ ... n/10403548

I hope they got a reciprocal MOU in place.

Regardless, my adult confirmation process starts next Sunday.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
athe libtards made them do it again!
Nice editing. These were reaction shots taken from his conventions where Dems sought to publicly provoke and close down free speech
You have some indication of references to roving Republican mobs out in the wild?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You also removed my reference to “ambiguity” and replaced it with your own inner voice.

That’s largely because you are a bad faith actor on this stage.

free thoughtpolice

Some more libtard anti-Trump propaganda;

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Now that’s amusing.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I should go to more pop concerts, this looks like fun:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

More on the aboriginal POV on Anglicanism and the proper use of church facilities.
This decision has angered some Indigenous leaders, who expressed disbelief that smoking ceremonies were considered "inconsistent" with Anglican values.
My concern is that Indigenous people haven't been consulted and again white men have made decisions about what is best without consulting or being informed about the appropriateness or lack thereof of something.
:lol: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
WTF!!! :o :shock: you're gonna be a Catholic!
:shock: :shock: :o :?: Tou are an adult?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
WTF!!! :o :shock: you're gonna be a Catholic!
:shock: :shock: :o :?: Tou are an adult?
I’m CofE

free thoughtpolice

You're covfefe?
covfefe.PNG
(398.76 KiB) Downloaded 271 times

free thoughtpolice

That explains... a lot.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: That explains... a lot.
This might make it clearer still.

My old school’s current uniform.

http://i.imgur.com/q6kIUNm.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Though the done up coat and boater on head would suggest (outside a staged pic) the proximity of prefects ......

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m CofE
Sound's a bit foreign.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m CofE
Sound's a bit foreign.
Appropriation has a long history.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Increasingly, it' is not enough to say that you disagree - you have to say why or how you disagree with Peterson. Which is why everyone may end up being amateur theologians or Jungian / Campbellian mythologists. Though I'm not so sure there is a case to answer that hasn't already been answered 10 years ago.

On the other hand - he may not be as good a fit with the religious crowd as he was hoping to be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bg0Q9oEg1E

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Steven Novella released his book. RW has been unpersoned.

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/wp- ... -Final.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Well goodbye to the Fortean Times Message Board, haven't posted for a decade or more I reckon though spent quite some time there before I moved from there to JREF (not posted since jref dropped it) then on to you bunch of misfits.

The reasons they give though seem a bit ...unusual.

Only know about this because I just got an email from them, that's never happened before.

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php ... ose.64678/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Well goodbye to the Fortean Times Message Board, haven't posted for a decade or more I reckon though spent quite some time there before I moved from there to JREF (not posted since jref dropped it) then on to you bunch of misfits.

Only know about this because I just got an email from them, that's never happened before.

That is rather a shame - I did not know of the message boards - but used to enjoy the magazine quite a bit. Lionel Fanthorpe and the Hierophant and others of that kidney.

I would chalk it up to Hiraeth but I'm not Welsh so should probably stick to not making sense in English.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

As a follow up, They're planning to migrate though what they will take is uncertain at the moment

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php ... ope.64728/

The main problem they had when I was there were "legal" threats from a barmy self styled Bishop and vampire hunter whose name could latterly not even be mentioned there for fear of legal action. I won't mention him either to give him any more publicity.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Brive1987 wrote: Regardless, my adult confirmation process starts next Sunday.
I don't know how you feel about vows, oaths and promises, but I prefer not to make them unless I am sure I will keep them, feeling that once made you are stuck with them.

I refused confirmation when I was 14 on those grounds and haven't regretted it once.

BTW, Lord Black has been defending your bony, braided frog-mouthed friend: Conrad Black: Nothing Faith Goldy has done warrants this assault on her campaign

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: I don't know how you feel about vows, oaths and promises, but I prefer not to make them unless I am sure I will keep them, feeling that once made you are stuck with them.
It's best to start small and work up - I've not kept any New Year's resolutions for years - and am now quite prepared in maintain my innocence with regards to speeding tickets or fines for littering.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brexit is the new Kristallnacht. :doh:

https://i.imgur.com/f2KCLz0.png

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Well goodbye to the Fortean Times Message Board, haven't posted for a decade or more I reckon though spent quite some time there before I moved from there to JREF (not posted since jref dropped it) then on to you bunch of misfits.

Ah, I used to love that forum. Regrettable to see it go.
Fortean Times itself is safe for the moment
For the moment, eh? Well that doesn't sound ominous. No, not at all.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Happy Wombat Day, Brive and Keating.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: That explains... a lot.
This might make it clearer still.

My old school’s current uniform.

http://i.imgur.com/q6kIUNm.jpg
I hear schools that require school uniforms stress brainwashing educating children about the benefits of conservatism and traditional values.
madrassa.PNG
(244.29 KiB) Downloaded 175 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The quality of any cuisine is in its ingredients.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Happy Wombat Day, Brive and Keating.
I had no idea this was a thing.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:56 pm
Apparently it was yesterday.

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Keating wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:56 pm
Apparently it was yesterday.
I already celebrated a few days ago.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Faith came third out of 35 contenders - a crowded field - at 3.4%.

Fourth place got 2% and everyone else got less than 0.79%

https://electionresults.toronto.ca

Not bad for a first time standing, white supremacist Nazi who was banned from all media channels and debates.

free thoughtpolice

I'm guessing half of her 3.4% were from the minority churches she was shmoozing with. They didn't speak english and didn't realize what a disaster she is and basically voted for her because she showed up and smiled. If they really knew her history she would probably slide by with the 1.7% of the wannabe white supremacists that populate Toronto. And if they knew her history she wouldn't even make 1%.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guess what?

I’m guessing none of the minorities speak English, and didn’t know who she was or what she was saying.

I’m guessing many more people would have voted for her if she could advertise and they hadn’t been forced to hunt her down on weirdo SM

I’m also guessing that getting more than 25,000 votes, ie packing out a medium stadium, is an outstanding job for an invisible nobody.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Brive1987 wrote:
…. I’m also guessing that getting more than 25,000 votes, ie packing out a medium stadium, is an outstanding job for an invisible nobody.
Here's an interesting technique of weaselism.

Yes, the number of people who voted may have been enough so that, if they were in a stadium, they would pack it out. But the effort, or investment required to vote is not comparable to the effort to buy a ticket, travel to a stadium at a given time, stand in line, and spend X hours at the stadium.

So, an image of Southern being able to pack a stadium, while appealing, is nothing like what actually happened, and for you to try to conjure this image and promote it as something reflecting reality is definitely a good technique by the standards of Trump-level demagoguery.

But we're not idiots.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Oops. I meant Goldy. Bloody Spellchecker.