Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm not seeing the value-add of BBC having Stephen Sackur interview Peterson. Like Cathy Newman, Sackur is a disingenuous shit, willfully ignorant, needlessly combative, dogmatic, eager to put words into his interviewee's mouth, and also has a shiny blue & purple set. But he's far less fuckable than Newman, so why bother?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Not sure how many on here know (or care) who Jon Gaunt is but this is excellent. For those interested he's a bit of a controversial 'Shock Jock' that has been sacked by more radio shows than he probably cares to remember. Bit of a marmite character as us Brits would say.

Anyway, enjoy him not letting 'Muslima' get her way. ;)

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm not seeing the value-add of BBC having Stephen Sackur interview Peterson. Like Cathy Newman, Sackur is a disingenuous shit, willfully ignorant, needlessly combative, dogmatic, eager to put words into his interviewee's mouth, and also has a shiny blue & purple set. But he's far less fuckable than Newman, so why bother?
Agreed. I find it interesting that they all seem to be obsessed with their fantasy of the far right taking over. Every interview has some amount of "how come you criticize the left when the real threat is from the right?". Peterson always mentions academia and never seems to get a follow up. Interesting that articles today are talking about the pathetic turnout at the Unite the Right rally.

Also a total misunderstanding of the purpose of using lobsters as an example. The point is that hierarchies and the neural circuits that deal with them are older than capitalism and western society, like 100s of millions of years older.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

shoutinghorse wrote: Not sure how many on here know (or care) who Jon Gaunt is but this is excellent. For those interested he's a bit of a controversial 'Shock Jock' that has been sacked by more radio shows than he probably cares to remember. Bit of a marmite character as us Brits would say.

So on the one hand a trivially small number of women dress this way, but on the other hand it is a major issue that someone made fun of how they look.

What is the fear? That women will stop wearing it because they hear Boris and think "you know, he's got a point, this does look ridiculous", and stop?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Trav Mamone is now Tris Mamone and writes a surprisingly balanced piece on whether black people can be racist:
https://www.splicetoday.com/politics-an ... lly-matter
There is an interesting quote:
Perhaps, as Aamer Rahman hilariously put it, if Africans and Asians colonized Europe and enslaved white Europeans, then that would be different.
Hilarious of course because that never happened. :lol:
Oh wait. Afro-asians (Arabs) colonized much of the Iberian peninsula, Turks (asians) colonized Anatolia and committed genocide against Europeans there as well as colonizing Greece and the Balkans as well as Sicily, Sardinia , and southern Italy. Plus they and other muslims took slaves not only from Slavic peoples, and the European Mediterranean area but as far distant as Ireland and Iceland.
So, according to Critical Race theory, it is not racist for white people to hate Asians and Africans, especially the muslim ones.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Driftless wrote: What is the fear? That women will stop wearing it because they hear Boris and think "you know, he's got a point, this does look ridiculous", and stop?
It's a complete non story that the media are whipping up into an frenzy, the fear here is that Boris Johnson is a real threat to Theresa May's Tory leadership and Premiership and therefore a threat to the anti-Brexit brigade who are so desperate to see it scuppered. All UK media outlets are anti-Brexit and this is a handy excuse to wind up the 'Racist/Islamophobia' card to try and discredit him, but with 60% of the population apparently in support of what he says, it 'aint working.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Driftless wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Not sure how many on here know (or care) who Jon Gaunt is but this is excellent. For those interested he's a bit of a controversial 'Shock Jock' that has been sacked by more radio shows than he probably cares to remember. Bit of a marmite character as us Brits would say.

So on the one hand a trivially small number of women dress this way, but on the other hand it is a major issue that someone made fun of how they look.

What is the fear? That women will stop wearing it because they hear Boris and think "you know, he's got a point, this does look ridiculous", and stop?
23,000 Jihadis represent an insignficant, trivial minority of the Muslim population.

If you offend 5,000 burqa wearing women that is an attack on an important part of the Islamic community.

Reading_Steiner

Post by Reading_Steiner »

This. They're a minority, but a loud, high-profile one, both for the native British community and for the Muslim one. So, even Muslim people who don't wear a burqa, or don't want their wives to, will feel offended and targeted, leading to a deepened rift.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Trav Mamone is now Tris Mamone and writes a surprisingly balanced piece on whether black people can be racist:
Perhaps, as Aamer Rahman hilariously put it, if Africans and Asians colonized Europe and enslaved white Europeans, then that would be different.
Oh wait. Afro-asians (Arabs) colonized much of the Iberian peninsula, Turks (asians) colonized Anatolia and committed genocide against Europeans there as well as colonizing Greece and the Balkans as well as Sicily, Sardinia , and southern Italy. Plus they and other muslims took slaves not only from Slavic peoples, and the European Mediterranean area but as far distant as Ireland and Iceland.
So, according to Critical Race theory, it is not racist for white people to hate Asians and Africans, especially the muslim ones.
I've brought this up with such folk IRL. Many are unaware of the Muslim slave trade, some refuse to believe it even when they are shown sources. If they acknowledge it, they'll minimize it or use other dodges. The narrative far outweighs the truth for those people. White bad, brown good, end o' discussion to them.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

The Arabs were the largest slave traders in Sub-Saharan Africa for most of history too.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Lsuoma wrote: The Arabs were the largest slave traders in Sub-Saharan Africa for most of history too.
I seem to recall something in the Bible about Arabs enslaving Israelites. Powerful countries did that sort of thing throughout history.

free thoughtpolice

Egyptians didn't identify as Arabs back then. :P

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Whenever I mention my slave owning ancestors no one responds for some reason.

Dunno why. Is a puzzle. :think: :think: :think:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Trav Mamone is now Tris Mamone and writes a surprisingly balanced piece on whether black people can be racist:
Trav/Tris has always been more rational than the majority of the Horde.

As for the slavery issue it's yet another example of Americans who believe that their country is the center of the world and nothing else matters. All societies practiced slavery until the industrial revolution made slavery no longer economically viable, at least in industrialized countries, except in some limited fields (like cotton-picking, which still required manual labor). Emancipation of slaves was sometimes practiced in ancient cultures, but the idea that slavery itself is an evil to eliminate, that all people should be free, is an idea that arose during the early Enlightenment. The British were the first to fight slavery.

Also slavery STILL EXISTS today, especially in the Third World. In Mauritania slavery, while illegal since 1981, is still practice heavily (up to 20% of the population).

Slavery is likely still practiced in secret in many muslim theocracies, since the Qu'ran sanctions it, just like the bible.

The impact of chattel slavery in the US was VERY important, and its many negative effects shouldn't be white-washed (especially since they were prolonged by another century of segregation and unequal laws). But to believe that the US were the ONLY country which practiced slavery, and that slavery was only white-on-black, is to be incredibly ignorant.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: Whenever I mention my slave owning ancestors no one responds for some reason.

Dunno why. Is a puzzle. :think: :think: :think:
Those Scots got up to all kinds of funny business.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The goatfucker slave trade is why "the shores of Tripoli" is in the Marines' Hymn.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The goatfucker slave trade is why "the shores of Tripoli" is in the Marines' Hymn.
And now thanks to ISIS there are slave markets in Libya again (not in Tripoli, though).

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

"Gaunty" once blocked one of my old social media accounts when I criticised him for having that Islamist git Mo Ansar on one of his shows.

I kind of lost any sympathy I had for him, after that. After all, he was sacked for calling someone a "health Nazi". This was about 10 years ago, when the Left hadn't quite got on the calling everybody else a "Nazi" bandwagon. Here, he was a right-wing "shock jock" calling some lefty social worker that!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The outnumbered SJWs are making a brazen counter-attack at WEIT. Reinforcements have arrived in the form of Aneris pointing out how the US of A is one giant network of laid pipes.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Gaunty" once blocked one of my old social media accounts when I criticised him for having that Islamist git Mo Ansar on one of his shows.

I kind of lost any sympathy I had for him, after that. After all, he was sacked for calling someone a "health Nazi". This was about 10 years ago, when the Left hadn't quite got on the calling everybody else a "Nazi" bandwagon. Here, he was a right-wing "shock jock" calling some lefty social worker that!
Sounds about right for him, For a man who calls himself 'Big Boy' and proclaims to "fight from the lip" he can be incredibly thin skinned, often threatening legal action against people for merely criticising him and rants about his "Trolls" with veiled threats of getting visits from the boys.
One of the many stories about why his last venture (Talk2MeRadio) went tits up was because he had an ongoing personal vendetta against the Talk Radio host Iain Lee in which he openly mocked Lee's depression & mental health issues and his benefactor, the human rights lawyer Martin Howe pulled the plug (literally) on the studio he had built specially for Gaunt. As entertaining as he can be at times he does appear to be a bit of a cunt.

He's now reduced to doing podcasts from his spare bedroom again and trying to flog some diet plan (he has lost some considerable weight to be fair) along with being wheeled out for RT News.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:00 am
Comrade Alexandra "Crazy Eyes" Ocasio-Cortez cozies up to Linda "Don't Miss My Clit A Bit" Sarsour:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... i-semites/

Resident SJW cunt, Ken Kunt Kucek, he of the raging stiffie for O-C, is emboldened enough to defend her anti-Israel positions with a "I dunno, boss". :doh:
I'm I missing something here? If you hate the dems (which you should) keep promoting this retarded mong, divide and conquer is your friend. The demented spic erm sorry, the glorious fighter for freedom and equality and fuck wall street, landlords and the 1% etc, etc.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
windy wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:16 am
SM1957 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:51 am
Lots of middle-aged men with powerful university positions assigned young women at the beginning of their academic career to hang around them.

There is something about this which spells trouble.
This would normally turn me into total rage mode. Though as it is happening to the cultural Marxist profs that promoted this shit in the first place I hope the students go full red guard on their asses, lol.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: Some truth, whole bunch of misleading statements, outright lies, reverse of cause and effect, in short the usual nonsense. Hilarious!

So of course I retweeted and ... hang on a sec .. I forgot to like it. OK all done now.

Your assignment, should you accept it, is to try and tease apart fact from fiction.

Good luck!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever the reasons were, he got the prediction of the numbers about right.Only about 20 CIA and FBI honeypot wankers showed up and 3 of them weren't even white.
Plenty of Antifags showed up and started some trouble with the cops.
FIFY

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm not seeing the value-add of BBC having Stephen Sackur interview Peterson. Like Cathy Newman, Sackur is a disingenuous shit, willfully ignorant, needlessly combative, dogmatic, eager to put words into his interviewee's mouth, and also has a shiny blue & purple set. But he's far less fuckable than Newman, so why bother?
Peterson is controlled opposition though the retarded mongs at the BBC are too full of elitist establishment semen to know the difference.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DaveDodo007 wrote: Peterson is controlled opposition though the retarded mongs at the BBC are too full of elitist establishment semen to know the difference.
I understand that Peterson and Ben Shapiro are would-be gatekeepers to the right - much like William F Buckley was back in the day.

At least that is the line Vox Day is spinning.

Not sure that I'm buying it though; or at least I don't see it as that much of a problem, if that is what they are in fact doing.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Religion of mental health again? :|

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

BBC has about 4-5 witnesses saying it was deliberate. A majority minority has been arrested. Which for London is simply an odds on favourite. Damn bad luck to lose control and drive into a crowd of cyclists in such a security aware location.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SKY News are doing some fantastic mental gymnastics right now trying to second guess what might have made someone run over several people before smashing into a security barrier outside one of the worlds biggest terror targets. "Possibly fell asleep at the wheel" seems to be their particular favourite.

:doh:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: SKY News are doing some fantastic mental gymnastics right now trying to second guess what might have made someone run over several people before smashing into a security barrier outside one of the worlds biggest terror targets. "Possibly fell asleep at the wheel" seems to be their particular favourite.

:doh:
People said Boris Johnson's joke would invite violence. Perhaps they were right after all.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Image of the arrested suspect (circled)
DkixySFXgAEDvqR.jpg
(157.99 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I think we can rule out white supremacist.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'm glad all we have to worry about is people laying pipes for Nazis. After all, 25 whole people turned up to a white supremest rally where there was violence against reporters. (It was perpetrated by antifa, but that was only because the Nazis were so bad.) I'm sure this London incident was a result of toxic masculinity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm still struggling with the introduced concept of "niggers" performing a "chimp out".

Sometimes I wake up with these fevered words being soundlessly repeated. Over and over.

I don't know what this means.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I'm still struggling with the introduced concept of "niggers" performing a "chimp out".

Sometimes I wake up with these fevered words being soundlessly repeated. Over and over.

Wait until you hear about 'N-Tech'. The most recent example being the 'magic beads' used in Marvel's 'Black Panther' movie. Good for anything - including putting in wounds to stop bleeding.

It seems you never did follow up with watching 'The Daily Shoah'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here is our local main stream media at work.

https://i.imgur.com/OiBX7cu.jpg

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

This immigration problem in Australia is worse than I thought.

Sydney is now officially a Japanese town. Although it is still rated 5th best city in the world.

https://rp-online.de/leben/reisen/fernr ... -9622029#7

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Great. :twatson:

We will have China and Japan fighting over the corpse. Just like old times.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Just watched A Quiet Place. My review (spoilers): Meh, a bit scary in an M Night Syamalan type of way. In other words, not very. Utterly unrealistic plot. First we're asked to believe that beings that rely on audio to stalk and prey and that appear to be very much vulnerable to conventional weapons are somehow holding all of humanity hostage to their powers of, what?, hearing? A single special ops guy would destroy these things in a matter of minutes.

Second, how would a family this clueless ever survive a year in such circumstances? How does the husband create an off-grid tech center without ever driving a single nail or cutting a board?

Second, the film eventually devolves into a triumph of the female capacity to overcome adversity, while it's the deaf and (mentally) dumb pie-faced daughter who drive every calamity in the film. (And yes, screenwriters, I got that it's because of her deafness that they all know sign language.) First, she gets her little brother offed, then by teenage angst drives every other disaster in the film. She turns off her hearing aid, forcing her father to sacrifice himself to save the little bitch, even after making the connection that it's the key to destroying the creature.

The final denouement matches kick ass mom and narcissist daughter against floundering creature, as (surviving) kid brother cowers in the corner.

A predictable and ultimately stupid mess.

But fairly entertaining, compared to what else is produced these days.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

They should have moved to the waterfall.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: They should have moved to the waterfall.
Or just played Hendrix at high volume, 24/7. It's not rocket science.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

And what was with all the newspaper headlines? Have the writers ever heard a printing press?

Movies like this drive me nuts.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote: And what was with all the newspaper headlines? Have the writers ever heard a printing press?

That's why I don't watch them in theaters, but wait for the home release or Netflix so I can provide commentary and invective. Also, you can pause for bathroom breaks. I'm getting old.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Image of the arrested suspect (circled)

DkixySFXgAEDvqR.jpg
If you're wearing a parka in August, you haven't yet assimilated.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Hunt wrote: And what was with all the newspaper headlines? Have the writers ever heard a printing press?

That's why I don't watch them in theaters, but wait for the home release or Netflix so I can provide commentary and invective. Also, you can pause for bathroom breaks. I'm getting old.
And fast-forward to the nude scenes, then mail it back.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: I'm still struggling with the introduced concept of "niggers" performing a "chimp out".

For your enlightenment: a chimp out is one or more persons of African persuasion becoming angry and engaging in violent behavior.

Hopefully this will help you sleep better. I can't do anything about the nightmares you're having about the boatloads of Chinamen sailing into Sydney harbor though.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

For your enlightenment: a chimp out is one or more persons of African persuasion becoming angry and engaging in violent behavior.

Hopefully this will help you sleep better. I can't do anything about the nightmares you're having about the boatloads of Chinamen sailing into Sydney harbor though.
If that video doesn't work, I recommend seeing this therapist:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Meyers famously would shank any Christian who tried to help him.

Not quite the same story when it comes to people of other religions.

https://i.imgur.com/tw9Xptx.png

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Meyers famously would shank any Christian who tried to help him.

The sooner Little Paul accepts Mohammad as his Lord and savior, the happier he'll be.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

So, I'm wondering.

Are the news in your countries talking about the viaduct collapse in Genoa, Italy? My father was driving on it just last Saturday. Thankfully he had to come back from his Italian vacation early, else he would have been returning through that bridge...today.

Fucking hell!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: So, I'm wondering.

Are the news in your countries talking about the viaduct collapse in Genoa, Italy? My father was driving on it just last Saturday. Thankfully he had to come back from his Italian vacation early, else he would have been returning through that bridge...today.

Fucking hell!
Yes, it's pretty big news, as was the tanker truck explosion. My wife and I were looking at pictures of the collapsed bridge this morning, wondering what happened. It would suck to just be driving along and have the bridge drop out from under you. Or have a bridge land on you.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: So, I'm wondering.

Fucking hell!
It went above the Ford Zetec of peace 'incident' very quickly on BBC & SKY.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Finally some Genoan news, rather than the fake variety.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

shoutinghorse wrote: I think we can rule out white supremacist.
If you have ever seen Tariq Nasheed's Twitter feed, you will learn that "white supremacist" simply refers to a type of behaviour, hence, any "Uncle Tom" he don't like, is a "suspected white supremacist".

Lol. The fucking nutcase.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The Irish lesbian "literally Hitler" laying some pipes.

:clap:

free thoughtpolice

She pretty much has the haircut. Just needs the funny little mustache.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Meyers famously would shank any Christian who tried to help him.

You are not a liberal -- you're a regressive leftist identitarian, you worthless fat fuck.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Speaking of the fat fuck and associates, any news about the Carrier lawsuit?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm
And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).
Just because morons overuse a term it doesn't mean that the term is meaningless. In this case "virtue signalling" definitely fits.

Myers only specified the social groups of the candidates he voted for as a sign of him being "a liberal". He voted for three women, do you see how much of a Nice Guy he is? And a Muslim man too, so edgy, such anti-racism has never been seen before!

Note how he doesn't specify which ideas or policies his candidates support. He doesn't even call them by their names. We could assume he voted for Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Louis Farrakhan from what he tells us.