Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote:922!

Pixlee is grenade-accusing Elyse's boyfriend of raping somebody. Elyse is taking the accused rapist dude's side & saying she's a rapist-too "in the actual butt-sex part". Elyse is saying Brian was also accused of rape. Elyse tagged other smashpartiers in the facebook post... and is calling them cowards for untagging-themselves. Elyse & Pixlee are accusing each other of intentionally triggering each other, and 'face-punching'.

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar
:lol: :lol:

Whatta shame. He was the Mofo cult's model lickspittle.

http://imgur.com/9jVjTd4.png

If Pixlee thinks he can come out of this with his skin on, he's out of his mind. He's a sub-beta beta, she'll nail him to a tree.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I hate the term beta. Can we just call them pussy?

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Tigzy wrote:Heh. Elyse's period piece (see what I did there?) was reported by someone to Facebook for containing 'graphic violence'. Naturally, she assumes it was a man who did it, because 'Men are literally babies who would die if they had to be women for 15 minutes.' A fair old bit of trans-erasure there, considering trans-women seem to be coping alright with it - unless you're only a woman if you get a regular visit from the Cardinal, right Elyse?

Also, I reckon there's a bit of skid on her knickers there, the dirty cow.
There was definitely poop

Parody Accountant

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Heh. Elyse's period piece (see what I did there?) was reported by someone to Facebook for containing 'graphic violence'. Naturally, she assumes it was a man who did it, because 'Men are literally babies who would die if they had to be women for 15 minutes.' A fair old bit of trans-erasure there, considering trans-women seem to be coping alright with it - unless you're only a woman if you get a regular visit from the Cardinal, right Elyse?

Also, I reckon there's a bit of skid on her knickers there, the dirty cow.
Obligatory:
http://turtleboysports.com/wp-content/u ... rfxb9z.jpg

Also, someone explain to her what "literally" means.
uploadfromtaptalk1443976640573.jpg
(33.09 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

comhcinc wrote:I hate the term beta. Can we just call them pussy?
Sure! It's the first time I've ever used the term, anyway. That Betta image upthread floated a subliminal and it slipped right into my teflon-coated cranium :shock:

Parody Accountant

Pixlee is grenade-accusing Elyse's boyfriend of raping somebody. Elyse is taking the accused rapist dude's side & saying she's a rapist-too "in the actual butt-sex part". Elyse is saying Brian was also accused of rape. Elyse tagged other smashpartiers in the facebook post... and is calling them cowards for untagging-themselves. Elyse & Pixlee are accusing each other of intentionally triggering each other, and 'face-punching'.

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar
JERRY JERRY JERRY

who is the victim? Let me be more specific because I think we are all victims by now ffs. what sex was the alleged rapee?

I have so many more questions. I'll get back to you

Parody Accountant

Ape+lust wrote:

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar
[emoji38] [emoji38]

Whatta shame. He was the Mofo cult's model lickspittle.

http://imgur.com/9jVjTd4.png

If Pixlee thinks he can come out of this with his skin on, he's out of his mind. He's a sub-beta beta, she'll nail him to a tree.

Truly frightening.

Parody Accountant

comhcinc wrote:I hate the term beta. Can we just call them pussy?
Found him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS REAL!

The smash party has gone cannibal!

This shit is funnier than Airplane!

http://scottberkun.com/wp-content/uploa ... /glue.jpeg

Does anyone here speak SJW Jive?

Parody Accountant

I picked the wrong day to not have Facebook.

Noooooooo fairrrrr

Parody Accountant

Michael Jordan of being raped just scored a point for the wrong team.

Anally.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Parody Accountant wrote:I picked the wrong day to not have Facebook.

Noooooooo fairrrrr
People have been screencapping her bloody stools or whatever all week and now something actually interesting happens and no one can be bothered?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Parody Accountant wrote:Michael Jordan of being raped just scored a point for the wrong team.

Anally.
:lol:

Mofo herself mentioned this -- that guy she kissed in a selfie last night must be freaking the fuck out. First the free flowing, now she's fighting a big bearded infant over who raped who. His friends are going to give him no end of shit about it.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar
And there was me thinking that it was all going to end so well.

Also, Elyse's FB page has disappeared. You know shit's got real when she's no longer willing to broadcast her crises.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Happy 20th Reunion, Steubenville Senior High grads!

Here's the Mayor Of Shakesville, to give you the key to the City!

The entire MofoNation pledges our allegiance to you.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I can still see it. I guess she accepted my friend request!

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Hahaha, look what Ophelia left at Jerry Coyne's blog:
ophie.gif
(25.82 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Beneath comment #4 at the following:

http://www.freezepage.com/1443978759XQXRIPUXIJ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

SkepticalCat wrote:Hahaha, look what Ophelia left at Jerry Coyne's blog:
Never mind, apparently that was five years ago! :oops:

Parody Accountant

Service Dog wrote:I can still see it. I guess she accepted my friend request!
You have a solemn duty as the only embedded war journalist.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

SkepticalCat wrote:
It does illustrate an interesting phenomenon where you have people who are perfectly aware of the sometimes deep flaws of others, and criticize them quite harshly, then after entering into a business relationship, appear to forget everything they ever thought or said about that person. And even rebuff identical criticism coming from outside sources.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Service Dog wrote:I can still see it. I guess she accepted my friend request!
You have a solemn duty as the only embedded war journalist.
From my end, it really does look like she's taken her FB page down - I double-checked with other FB peeps and they're still around, so it doesn't appear to be a connection or browser problem. In any case, even if she has gone incognito, I doubt it will be for long as she clearly can't live without the oxygen of having people gawp at her, appalled.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

First reasonable article I've seen on this in a long time.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/po ... ple-sexist

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I'm still not sure whether Plethora are trolls. :think:
We are Plethora, Protectors of the Orb of Tranquility ~+~ Seated on the Throne of Fantasia says

October 4, 2015 at 9:41 am

Brian Pansky @37,

It seems fine to blanket ban all people from the slymepit. Until the slymepit changes considerably. Let’s not forget that skeptixx and slymepit folk like you never shut up about your group criticism of FTB. So how could any of them object to group criticism? Group banning is just an extension of group criticism.

This, 1000% this!

Auto banning based on other forums you frequent is nothing more than a type of criticism which is itself a form of free expression. If Steersman and abear were really advocates of free expression they would be supportive of group auto banning and they would be in favor of important services like the BlockBot too. These tools merely help us to express our desires and our views as to what and who is worth paying attention to and what/who should be ignored instead.

What those like Steersman and abear seem to be asking for is to have their right to freeze peach respected and to demand the right to post criticism and dissenting views on other forums without being moderated and blocked. In essence they seem to be saying they should have the right to completely run amok (rhetorically speaking) in someone else’s space and nobody else should have the right to stop or silence them.

Well sorry not sorry but that’s just not how it works. That’s not what “freethought” means here and they ought to know it by now. It doesn’t mean that creationists or homeopaths or anti-vaxxers are given free reign either so why should this be any different?

Bottom line: your right to free expression ends where our killfiles and BlockBots begin.

Read more: http://freethoughtblogs.com/ashleymille ... z3ncXye8UX

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Plethora a troll? No way!!!!!:)

Parody Accountant

Elyse hit bottom, and just kinda kept going. Basements had to be erected for this trajectory. Like a bunker buster, she has military grade ability to penetrate deep into a target rich environment, like skepchick and smash party. Dracula sucking up false sympathy.

A fucking parenting blog.

Parody Accountant

falsely Obtained sympathy*

Parody Accountant

free thoughtpolice wrote:I'm still not sure whether Plethora are trolls. :think:
We are Plethora, Protectors of the Orb of Tranquility ~+~ Seated on the Throne of Fantasia says

October 4, 2015 at 9:41 am

Brian Pansky @37,

It seems fine to blanket ban all people from the slymepit. Until the slymepit changes considerably. Let’s not forget that skeptixx and slymepit folk like you never shut up about your group criticism of FTB. So how could any of them object to group criticism? Group banning is just an extension of group criticism.

This, 1000% this!

Auto banning based on other forums you frequent is nothing more than a type of criticism which is itself a form of free expression. If Steersman and abear were really advocates of free expression they would be supportive of group auto banning and they would be in favor of important services like the BlockBot too. These tools merely help us to express our desires and our views as to what and who is worth paying attention to and what/who should be ignored instead.

What those like Steersman and abear seem to be asking for is to have their right to freeze peach respected and to demand the right to post criticism and dissenting views on other forums without being moderated and blocked. In essence they seem to be saying they should have the right to completely run amok (rhetorically speaking) in someone else’s space and nobody else should have the right to stop or silence them.

Well sorry not sorry but that’s just not how it works. That’s not what “freethought” means here and they ought to know it by now. It doesn’t mean that creationists or homeopaths or anti-vaxxers are given free reign either so why should this be any different?

Bottom line: your right to free expression ends where our killfiles and BlockBots begin.

Read more: http://freethoughtblogs.com/ashleymille ... z3ncXye8UX
Baiting steersman. Oh this is nasty. Well played plethora. You we are great.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I think at this point every Skepchick reader who ever took even an iota of parenting advice from Elyse should have realized their dreadful mistake and probably needs to spend the rest of their lives giving their children apology cards for every birthday and holiday.

welch

Post by welch »

HunnyBunny wrote: I think they might be on to us. Did you guys forget to use the back channel again?

PS: Hi MA!

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images ... c-sign.jpg

How can they be expected to sustain a proper level of outrage if they don't go constantly read things that will piss them off?

welch

Post by welch »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tapir wrote:Re: Atheist school shooter - PZ really needs to get over it.....

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ver-grasp/

http://i.imgur.com/I8IUDp6.jpg
And the first comment corrects the infographic by claiming "cure malaria" Gates is an evil evil man.

well yeah, because Bill Gates used to be a raging asshole, and as we all know, you can't ever change as a person or realize that maybe what you thought was important really wasn't.

Unless you're an FTB-Certified Good Person™. Then of course you can be forgiven and given second chances.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

welch

Post by welch »

Steersman wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Steersman wrote: :-) But while one might argue that she's overreacted somewhat, I can sort of see that she might have been somewhat peeved with Matt Cavanaugh's suggestion, the proximate cause for that response:
[.tweet][/tweet]

That's not very skeptical, though, or rational for that matter. Melby is judging Matt Cavanugh's proposal for a Slymepit booth about skepticism as a source of trouble without even knowing what Matt Cavanaugh is going to prepare.

Melby's reaction is ideological and dogmatic. She's rejecting Cavanaugh's ideas without even knowing what they are just because it's a "Slymepit booth". That goes against the principles of skepticism and rationality.
Maybe. But that looks a little disingenuous given that Matt has, if I'm not terribly mistaken, been no particular friend of Melby's feminism or of the organization - Secular Woman - she's part of. You think she has no justification for envisaging the hoots of derisive laughter that would follow from a SlymePit based presentation there?
I'm sure she's worried, but I'd be more inclined to see that as projection based on the past dishonest behavior of other members of Secular Women, Zvan in particular.

Is she worried that Matt will act like Matt, or that Matt will act like Zvan?

welch

Post by welch »

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar

https://i1.wp.com/33.media.tumblr.com/6 ... o1_500.gif

welch

Post by welch »

Ape+lust wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Michael Jordan of being raped just scored a point for the wrong team.

Anally.

Mofo herself mentioned this -- that guy she kissed in a selfie last night must be freaking the fuck out. First the free flowing, now she's fighting a big bearded infant over who raped who. His friends are going to give him no end of shit about it.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/ima ... 359459.jpg

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Service Dog wrote:'Caps. I literally can't even

http://www.samirhusseinblog.com/wp-cont ... n-0051.jpg
Open, read, cringe, close, recover, re-open, read some more, cringe harder, close again, repeat.

Fucking fuckity fuck fuck.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Jeeeeeezus! This is like Who Stole the Hugs, only grosser. There's not one person in there who could pass for an adult. It hasn't even occurred to Melody how far she's come down to be flitting on the edge of that stuff, hoping for a crumb of attention.

Okay Brian, time to step up and put an end to the craziness. Here's your chance to prove your mettle as the family's designated sperm packet.

http://imgur.com/0SaKUsY.jpg

Nevermind.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Sunder, Ape+Lust, what are you guys talking about? I'm lost.

Parody Accountant

uploadfromtaptalk1443983363164.jpg
(263.06 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

John Greg wrote:Sunder, Ape+Lust, what are you guys talking about? I'm lost.
It begins here, John:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=444&start=24375#p311274

It's on, mofos!

#hotwar
Upthread Service Dog linked to screencaps from the Facebook fight.

Parody Accountant

Ape+lust wrote:

Jeeeeeezus! This is like Who Stole the Hugs, only grosser. There's not one person in there who could pass for an adult. It hasn't even occurred to Melody how far she's come down to be flitting on the edge of that stuff, hoping for a crumb of attention.

Okay Brian, time to step up and put an end to the craziness. Here's your chance to prove your mettle as the family's designated sperm packet.

Nevermind.
uploadfromtaptalk1443983544995.jpeg
(36.93 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Brive would've managed to convey this info in a sleek, polished manner, but you're stuck (for now) with my presentation of it. Click on magnifying glass in upper L corner for larger view.

All info is from the speaker bios posted at the Skepticon website, except when indicated by an asterisk under the "Labels" (Skeptic, Feminist, etc), which then points to comments in square brackets in the last column, which is info readily known but not included. There may be additional info readily available that I didn't find or include; my comments are not intended to be exhaustive.

In the "Atheist" column, I used the words in the bio (since not all people who left a religion are necessarily atheists), except for a minor spazz on my part: the "X" in that column for S.H. should have said "Atheist".

http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1

Parody Accountant

I think I need to hear the accusations against parenting blogger, elyse, and her co-alleged rapist honeybanders.

This non consenting victim of alleged butt stuff deserves to be taken seriously.

Please, for the sake of justice, explain the exact allegations being allegedly alleged.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Skep tickle wrote:Brive would've managed to convey this info in a sleek, polished manner, but you're stuck (for now) with my presentation of it. Click on magnifying glass in upper L corner for larger view.

All info is from the speaker bios posted at the Skepticon website, except when indicated by an asterisk under the "Labels" (Skeptic, Feminist, etc), which then points to comments in square brackets in the last column, which is info readily known but not included. There may be additional info readily available that I didn't find or include; my comments are not intended to be exhaustive.

In the "Atheist" column, I used the words in the bio (since not all people who left a religion are necessarily atheists), except for a minor spazz on my part: the "X" in that column for S.H. should have said "Atheist".

http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1
Nice! I don't know who most of those people are.

Fallon Fox is an "out and proud" atheist:

http://www.secularwoman.com/fallon_fox

That Senapathy lady hasn't said anything (that I've seen) about Rebecca undercutting her Skepchick article about the I Fucking Love Science website. Maybe someone will ask her at Skepticon.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Spotted Sam Kean's name. I enjoyed The Disappearing Spoon but don't really know all that much about the guy.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Mega obscure-reference props to you! It's dead-on.

http://imgur.com/BQ3TBLC.jpg

Parody Accountant

I wonder if any government agencies would be interested in learning about 2 young children in the house with 2 alleged adult butt rapers as guardians.

I'll just add it to the nov 2 portfolio.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I posted the following over at Ashley Miller's post about atheist hypocrisy etc:
Ashley said:
We need to talk about our tendency to think we are better than other people and better than religious people in particular. We need to talk about how we think that religion is the reason that bad things happen in the world. We need to talk about our culture of turning a blind eye towards the despicable behavior we see among ourselves. All of those things we do are exactly the problem with the religious institutions we hate: tribalism at the cost of morality.
In all seriousness, what the heck do you think the Pit has been doing for the last 4 years?

This is precisely what the Pit does. And anyone who approaches the Pit with any degree of intellectual honesty knows that this is so. And that is proven by the wide range of disagreement among the Pit members, and the almost total lack of consensus or so-called purpose.

As I say, there is almost no consensus among Pit folk -- with some very minor exceptions. I know the tribal commentariat here at FTB, with rage tears in full flow and fondly remembered porcupines a-dangle, will do its tribalistic best to vilify me, my claim, and every Pit person who ever lived, and in trademarked FTB rage and reaction condemn us all as all sorts of unspeakable filth and evil. But what I say is true.

And I think the best proof in that pudding is that there have been dozens, literally dozens of FTB bloggers and commenters who have given the Pit fair view -- meaning using actual skepticism, critical thinking, and good faith -- and read as many posts as they could without focussing only on those they disagreed with, and discovered in noted surprise that the FTB bloggers and commenters who described the Pit as racist, homophobic, misogynist, anti-trans, etc., and so on, were in fact lying. And most of those FTB bloggers and commenters have then, themselves, joined the Pit as regular visitors and commenters therein. This is simple fact.

The primary problem here is that the majority of the FTB / A+ / Skepchick wing of contemporary atheism is so deeply, profoundly, embedded in the angry tribal identity politics of SJWism, that the blinders are two feet thick and immalleable. Cataracts to reality and the intellect.

So, anyway, I support much of what you say Ashley. But I really think it's time to review the wisdom of a borrowed poetic religious quote:
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I am a life-long atheist, without dogma, but I nonetheless feel that that quote is profoundly apllicable to many FTB bloggers and almost all of the FTB commentariat, and certainly to the majority of SJWs -- self-described or otherwise.

And for the record, despite angry SJW rage to the contrary, Pit people are constantly trying, if not always succeeding, in casting the beams out of their own and each others' eyes on a daily basis. That is to a very large degree what the Pit is about, and in that instance, that is very much and profoundly what the Pit approach to free speech is all about.
She is usually pretty fair about actually allowing Pit folk to comment on her blog, so maybe it will get to stay.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Parody Accountant wrote:
I can't. I just can't. This picture inspired so many insults in me, but...I just feel so sorry for the poor Wub. I just can't.

Brian, for fuck's sake man get the hell outta there.

SJWwatchdog

Post by SJWwatchdog »

Parody Accountant wrote:I wonder if any government agencies would be interested in learning about 2 young children in the house with 2 alleged adult butt rapers as guardians.

I'll just add it to the nov 2 portfolio.
Damn, I step away for 18 hours and I lose track of everything.

Which 2 are the butt rapers?

Is Pixlee accusing Honeybanders of something?

Is Honeybanders accusing Elyse of something?

Etc.

Also, who fucked whom at the smash party? I can't even see how condoms were even used, given the dearth of vagina-loving cocks.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Ape+lust wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:Brive would've managed to convey this info in a sleek, polished manner, but you're stuck (for now) with my presentation of it. Click on magnifying glass in upper L corner for larger view.

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1[./img]
Nice! I don't know who most of those people are.

Fallon Fox is an "out and proud" atheist:

http://www.secularwoman.com/fallon_fox

That Senapathy lady hasn't said anything (that I've seen) about Rebecca undercutting her Skepchick article about the I Fucking Love Science website. Maybe someone will ask her at Skepticon.
Thanks for the Fallon link.

Not surprisingly, there are several connections with SW, SWW, etc:

Lane (SK8 organizer), Krisht, and Zvan were at Secular Women Work

Fallon was interviewed at Secular Woman website

Fleming presented at LAWAAG in 5/2015

(and also other connections of course)

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

What really fascinates me is Pixlee supplicating himself to Elyse at the same time he's accusing Banders of buttrapery. It's really disturbing how damaged these people appear to be.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Ape+lust wrote:

Mega obscure-reference props to you! It's dead-on.

http://imgur.com/BQ3TBLC.jpg
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/arch ... 38686a.jpg

Whoa. Spooky.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

BANDO: First Buttblood

Really?

Post by Really? »

Sunder wrote:What really fascinates me is Pixlee supplicating himself to Elyse at the same time he's accusing Banders of buttrapery. It's really disturbing how damaged these people appear to be.
Pixlee accused Elyse's "boyfriend" of sexual assault. I thought Elyse was married to Banders. Does she call her husband her "boyfriend?" Or was Pixlee talking about one of the dudes who is plowing Elyse, apparently in the ass?

Additionally: It is good to see that Randi is doing a lecture or two. He is speaking at Ohlone College, apparently a return engagement:

http://www.ohlone.edu/instr/psychology/speakerseries/

His Facebook post also points out that Randi has done a new podcast with Sheldon Helms. I was curious about Helms's place in the A/S schism, so I took a look at his previous guests.

http://www.sheldonhelms.com/

Randi - Good!

Transgender activist Cassandra Cass - uh oh. Not sure how this fulfills the podcast's mission in presenting episodes "covering a topic in science, skepticism, atheism, or a related area."

Bryan and Baxter - Oooh...Come on, this Helms must be on the insane side of the schism, right? I wonder who his first guest was...

Michael Shermer.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Service Dog wrote:
windy wrote:A request to any Arabic speakers who might be hanging around the Pit: could you tell me the gist of what the guy on this video is saying?

هاااااااااام للتوضح ونقل الحقيقه
وصلنا الى بريد الصفحه فيديو من الشخص
الذي تم نشر صورته وهو بالزي العسكري وبرتبه ملازم اول وبرفقه هادي العامري واتهم على انه مندس وتابع الى جهة معينه

واتضح انه شخص اعتيادي كان يعمل مع القوات المسلحه (خبير متفجرات) ويقوم بتفكيك العبوات الناسفه التي يقوم بزرعها الدواعش وهو من اهالي كركوك (دوري) وان الصوره التقطت له مع هادي العامري بالصدفه وانه تعرض الى عمليه خطف وتعذيب بهدف قتله والسبب هو مساعدته للعوائل والمواطنين وقام بتحريره من الخاطفي مديريه اسايش (كركوك) ولديه ضروف خاصه ايضاً جعلته يترك ارض العراق
اما بخصوص المضاهره التي قادها بحسب قوله انها لتعديل الوضع المأساوي في مركز الاستقبال الي يعيش فيه حالياً وسوء نوعيه الاطعمه وبعد المضاهره تم التغيير للافضل ليس بغيه تشويه صوره اللاجئين كما ذكر البعض على حد قوله
ويوجه شكره للجميع .........
Parklife?

windy

Post by windy »

Sunder wrote:
SkepticalCat wrote:
It does illustrate an interesting phenomenon where you have people who are perfectly aware of the sometimes deep flaws of others, and criticize them quite harshly, then after entering into a business relationship, appear to forget everything they ever thought or said about that person. And even rebuff identical criticism coming from outside sources.
She's not criticizing PZ, she's making fun of accommodationist atheists (that post was not long after Phil Plait's "Don't Be A Dick" speech.)

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Parody Accountant wrote:
tapatalk_1443548566201.jpeg
Ceci n'est pas une bébé rhinocéros parce que c'est la haute trahison des images.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Sorry, wasn't it Brayton and not Benson who once long ago had a beef with PZ? Might have mixed those up and thought that was from those times.