Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Karmakin

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Karmakin »

JackSkeptic wrote: It's the same fallacy Aron Ra uses to state the only way you can believe women are equal is to be a feminist. The feminism being the 'thing' attributed to the 'whole', being the belief in equality. Therefore there can be no other 'thing' which does not include feminism but can still be part of the 'whole'. So if you do not declare yourself a feminist you can't believe men and women should be treated equally and you are a terrible person. I find it incredible he is not picked up on what he must know is a serious logical fallacy. This is especially true as it depends on the numerous definitions of feminism and what particular baggage it comes with being exactly the same, which they are patently not.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he spilled that drivel yet he got away with it.
Honestly, the only thing it really takes to be a Republican is the belief that Investment is the primary creator of jobs. Everything else is pretty much gravy and tribalism. Now, I actually don't believe that myself, but there's nothing in that belief that's incompatible with atheism.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Bhurzum wrote:Speaking of profiling...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/te ... index.html
That shit actually managed to piss me off a lot. Well done.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

You're not alone mate, my blood is still boiling.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Exactly. Everyone knows that you should control for age when you racist profile.

Average age of suicide bombers is nowhere near his age, I'm sure. I won't check tho...

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Anybody noticed that alleged rapist Lousy Canuck seems to have distanced himself a little from the mob jumping in and defending exposed paedo-creep Sarah Nyberg?

Seems the FTB/FTBullies/Baboon mob can see some writing on the wall. They are most certainly shyer about publicly stating their support. Strange that, considering PZ Myers openly provides a SAFE HAVEN for a child rapist (Ogvorbis), and Lousy Cunt is also a big defender of the kiddy-fiddler. The fucking nonce-enablers.
The Ogvorbis issue hasn't gone away and they know it. I wouldn't call it a "high profile scandal" exactly, but the "Stunned Silence" thread at Pharyngula happened two years ago last month, and here we are, still talking about Ogvorbis.

If they are thinking rationally about that fact, then Oggie is probably part of their consideration. They may be asking themselves whether joining the chorus defending Butts is worth the risk of wearing another albatross around their necks.

I'm waiting to see if Peezus will come to Butts' aid. His urge to shoot himself in the foot seems almost a compulsion.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

I'm not sure this is only a case of the kid being a Muslim. This is a combination of paranoia about school security and "zero tolerance."

All staff at schools now are drilled in security topics. They do lock-down drills more often than tornado drills. They lock out parents and require them to check in with the office using video cameras. They are told to report EVERYTHING suspicious. It is natural that this kind of thing would happen. Imagine if the principal of this school had not called the cops once a teacher reported a "suspected bomb".

There was a white kid suspended from school when he brought a non-working replica of a Civil War era Springfield rifle to school for their history class (which was studying the Civil War). They didn't warn the kid... they kicked him out for a week. Of course, a parent can open carry a real gun into a school... this is totes okay! Haha. Murica at its best.

Parody Accountant

Old_ones wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Anybody noticed that alleged rapist Lousy Canuck seems to have distanced himself a little from the mob jumping in and defending exposed paedo-creep Sarah Nyberg?

Seems the FTB/FTBullies/Baboon mob can see some writing on the wall. They are most certainly shyer about publicly stating their support. Strange that, considering PZ Myers openly provides a SAFE HAVEN for a child rapist (Ogvorbis), and Lousy Cunt is also a big defender of the kiddy-fiddler. The fucking nonce-enablers.
The Ogvorbis issue hasn't gone away and they know it. I wouldn't call it a "high profile scandal" exactly, but the "Stunned Silence" thread at Pharyngula happened two years ago last month, and here we are, still talking about Ogvorbis.

If they are thinking rationally about that fact, then Oggie is probably part of their consideration. They may be asking themselves whether joining the chorus defending Butts is worth the risk of wearing another albatross around their necks.

I'm waiting to see if Peezus will come to Butts' aid. His urge to shoot himself in the foot seems almost a compulsion.
If pz weighs in against. ..... Ogvorburg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Old_ones wrote:

Fortunately for Peez, Sarah was part of the trans crew that dogpiled him on Twitter last month. She was far from the worst, but it was recent enough he probably reacts viscerally to her name. I don't think she'll get any backing from him.

Parody Accountant

How did the authorities know that the little native American boy was a muslim?

John D

Post by John D »

Parody Accountant wrote:How did the authorities know that the little native American boy was a muslim?
Can you explain this joke? The kid's name is Ahmed Mohamed.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Wow. Nice.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

We're supposed to be impressed that this genius invented the alarm clock, an item available for a dollar, is told by an early teacher that he probably shouldn't show that [ thing we haven't seen a picture of ] around, at best sperg-like continues to show it around. then it rings in class? Teachers can't have things that look like guns, knives, or spy-movie bombs. Cops, well they're just general purpose assholes who will exploit situations for jollies, but I'm not surprised they tried to scare this 14-year-old.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Ape+lust wrote:Wow. Nice.
Excellent stealth plan ISIS. His guard is down.

On a more serious note, while the school board and the police might have continued to pull some bullshit over the kid's clock and opt to try and justify their unreasonable bullshit to the media, with the President stepping in, everyone is going to drop this ridiculous bullshit like a hot potato.

End of Obama's term. He is tired of the bullshit. He is calling out the trigger warning bullshit. Making over reacting school officials look like shit.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Tribble wrote:I was one of Greenwald's earliest readers. Long before he went to Slate or wrote books or any of the other stuff he does now. He was actually sensible, honest and even-handed in his early days. But by the time he went to Slate he was starting to get a little lop-sided. And now he's just another SJW-like wanker who is full of shit that spews out of some goofy POV that has little to do with the complexities of the real world.
I've been watching him for a long time, too, also starting as a fan. My read is that he lost it when his boyfriend was detained and grilled by the British when carrying a laptop for him and Poitras. My unofficial diagnosis is that it is mostly driven by guilt; he shouldn't have put his boyfriend in that position and he knows it.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

fuzzy wrote:We're supposed to be impressed that this genius invented the alarm clock, an item available for a dollar, is told by an early teacher that he probably shouldn't show that [ thing we haven't seen a picture of ] around, at best sperg-like continues to show it around. then it rings in class? Teachers can't have things that look like guns, knives, or spy-movie bombs. Cops, well they're just general purpose assholes who will exploit situations for jollies, but I'm not surprised they tried to scare this 14-year-old.
I am willing to be the circuit board he built it on was probably already had a clock built into it. He probably just worked in the display.

Is it that impressive for a 14 year old? No. But the kid is involved in their robotic's club. You learn by starting with the simple stuff.

What is the first program everyone has probably done in class. "Hello World." Should we be impressed that you did it? No. But you don't get to the more advanced stuff without playing with the easy stuff as a building block.

How many other kids in his class bother to build and be happy enough to show off something with electronic circuitry? Not many. That is what sets him apart, and that is what makes him impressive.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Ape+lust wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

Fortunately for Peez, Sarah was part of the trans crew that dogpiled him on Twitter last month. She was far from the worst, but it was recent enough he probably reacts viscerally to her name. I don't think she'll get any backing from him.

I guess he otherwise wouldn't know who she is, and appears to be not too interested in the GamerGate controversies. He only cares about the superficial things like other clickbait media, e.g. Sarkeesian. I didn't know who Butts was either. Even without the special situation, PZ Myers has enough instict to leave topics alone that might polarize his core audience. On top of this, Sarah Butts quickly confirmed the accusations which makes it unlikely that other social justice warriors, who haven't committed themselves yet, to take side with her now and circle the wagsons. As hypocrites they are they always look the other direction, but not necessarily from behind a wagon. So PZ Myers can simply ignore the entire thing and actually has plausible reasons to not care too much, since Sarah Butts is really not notable in the grand scheme of things.

Billie from Ockham

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

The kid doesn't look anything like Jerry Seinfeld. What the fuck is wrong with police in Texas?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Billie from Ockham wrote:What the fuck is wrong with police in Texas?
They're in Texas.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Aneris wrote:I guess he otherwise wouldn't know who she is, and appears to be not too interested in the GamerGate controversies. He only cares about the superficial things like other clickbait media, e.g. Sarkeesian. I didn't know who Butts was either. Even without the special situation, PZ Myers has enough instict to leave topics alone that might polarize his core audience. On top of this, Sarah Butts quickly confirmed the accusations which makes it unlikely that other social justice warriors, who haven't committed themselves yet, to take side with her now and circle the wagsons. As hypocrites they are they always look the other direction, but not necessarily from behind a wagon. So PZ Myers can simply ignore the entire thing and actually has plausible reasons to not care too much, since Sarah Butts is really not notable in the grand scheme of things.
Yeah, he's definitely a canny opportunist, usually smart enough not to get caught on the wrong side of his baboons. That dustup with the trans was a rare collision of conflicting interests, a lose-lose situation. It was nice while it lasted :D

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

deLurch wrote:
fuzzy wrote:
I am willing to be the circuit board he built it on was probably already had a clock built into it. He probably just worked in the display.

Is it that impressive for a 14 year old? No. But the kid is involved in their robotic's club. You learn by starting with the simple stuff.

What is the first program everyone has probably done in class. "Hello World." Should we be impressed that you did it? No. But you don't get to the more advanced stuff without playing with the easy stuff as a building block.

How many other kids in his class bother to build and be happy enough to show off something with electronic circuitry? Not many. That is what sets him apart, and that is what makes him impressive.
Thank for clarifying for me. I tend to see these things from the point of view of a substitute teacher and person who has encountered cops.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote:
You people are ill :lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I don't buy the notion that a whiteboy woulda been high-fived for bringing that thing to school/
that nobody thinks white males might kill a bunch of classmates.

Unless you also concede that only the muslim, or a girl, would be invited to chill with Obama.

I'm glad that's how it ended.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
They're in Texas.
:lol:

Can confirm. Only the presence of Florida keeps us from being the country's lunatic core.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

fuzzy wrote:
Thank for clarifying for me. I tend to see these things from the point of view of a substitute teacher[/quote]
Well I used to a decade or two ago anyway, but I learned my well of patience doesn't run deep enough for public education.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

deLurch wrote:
fuzzy wrote:We're supposed to be impressed that this genius invented the alarm clock, an item available for a dollar, is told by an early teacher that he probably shouldn't show that [ thing we haven't seen a picture of ] around, at best sperg-like continues to show it around. then it rings in class? Teachers can't have things that look like guns, knives, or spy-movie bombs. Cops, well they're just general purpose assholes who will exploit situations for jollies, but I'm not surprised they tried to scare this 14-year-old.

There was a kid in my class who could draw workable electronic circuits straight on to a PCB board, freehand, without referring to anything other than his own mind. He was a fucking genius.

Billie from Ockham

Søren Lilholt wrote:There was a kid in my class who could draw workable electronic circuits straight on to a PCB board, freehand, without referring to anything other than his own mind. He was a fucking genius.
You went to school with Anders Breivik? Cool. What was he like back then?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Billie from Ockham wrote:You went to school with Anders Breivik? Cool. What was he like back then?
By all accounts, he was something like this:

[youtube]N9qYF9DZPdw[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Tribble wrote:I was one of Greenwald's earliest readers. Long before he went to Slate or wrote books or any of the other stuff he does now. He was actually sensible, honest and even-handed in his early days. But by the time he went to Slate he was starting to get a little lop-sided. And now he's just another SJW-like wanker who is full of shit that spews out of some goofy POV that has little to do with the complexities of the real world.
I've been watching him for a long time, too, also starting as a fan. My read is that he lost it when his boyfriend was detained and grilled by the British when carrying a laptop for him and Poitras. My unofficial diagnosis is that it is mostly driven by guilt; he shouldn't have put his boyfriend in that position and he knows it.
I am sorely disappointed by Greenwald's fall into SJW-buffoonery.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Service Dog wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote:Service Dog, you are fucking close to being the first ever person on my foe's list!
That's perfectly reasonable. A small word in my defense: my own thoughts on how-much-is-too-much are being blitzkrieged
on a daily basis. Who even knew Windex-shaming existed, let alone a hypocritical Windex-shamer?
I'm being trampled by a gish-gallop of incredible shit. Don't victim-blame me. I'm being laughing-gas-lighted.
I didn't volunteer for Warboy, I was drafted. Now these rust-lickers got me addicted to huffing pure chrome.
VALHALLA!!
https://voguebogue.files.wordpress.com/ ... =288&h=218
Failure to be concise, nor edit my posts into parsable sentences & paragraphs is entirely my own fault, tho.
Seriously: I apologize for my excesses.

Ah, ha ha ha ha... Someone huffed spray paint!

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

That's about right as I recollect it. I know I stopped reading him a few months after that because it was just getting to be too much.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Bhurzum wrote:
They're in Texas.
And that sums it up nicely.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Søren Lilholt wrote:
deLurch wrote:
fuzzy wrote:We're supposed to be impressed that this genius invented the alarm clock, an item available for a dollar
There was a kid in my class who could draw workable electronic circuits straight on to a PCB board, freehand, without referring to anything other than his own mind. He was a fucking genius.
In my high school physics class, we all had to build an electric motor from scratch. Mine was comprised of a shoe box, a wooden dowel, and an U-shaped piece of steel with a bunch of copper wire wrapped around it. The class gonk (think HJ Hornbeck without the muttonchops) brought in a store-bought electric motor. He proudly whispered to me he'd run a file over the motor to make it look homemade. Our teacher said nothing but had a huge smirk on his face the whole time. Best part: the gonk's store-bought motor wouldn't run.

Billie from Ockham

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I am sorely disappointed by Greenwald's fall into SJW-buffoonery.
I would use a more powerful word than "fall" for a journalist who went from Edward Snowden to PZ Myers as a primary source for a story.

RonSwanson

Post by RonSwanson »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I am sorely disappointed by Greenwald's fall into SJW-buffoonery.
I may be mistaken (those of you that read Greenwald more than I do please correct me) but I believe his SJW-buffoonery is mostly focused on "Islamophobia" and on attacking New Atheism. The guy is more Chomsky than SJW. From what I've read the guy is a civil libertarian, not authoritarian than SJWs.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Caruthers wrote:
And I don't give a single shit for the moralizing. At least not until it can be shown that Nyberg caused actual harm to a child or something likewise illegal. "Xe is a pedo in xir heart" isn't a crime, and imo isn't even a moral offense.
Didn't Nyberg make some rather nasty allegations against GGers concerning pedophilia? That after he has apparently admitted he is one.
Are you trying to argue that MY shouldn't have reprinted Nyberg's own words because he hasn't been convicted of a crime?
You remind me of Steersman opening his mind so much that his brains fall out.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

My wife and daughter are philistines. Everyone is at home for lunch and I made pasta with a truffle sauce. The two shit-heads are like "ewwww...." and 'it smells like farts...' I'm glad I only bought black summer truffles from France as they're relatively cheap at $30/oz. I'd be seriously ****ing pissed if I bought white truffles at nearly $200/oz.

Well, piss on them. They can have Easy Mac.

Billie from Ockham

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:In my high school physics class, we all had to build an electric motor from scratch. Mine was comprised of a shoe box, a wooden dowel, and an U-shaped piece of steel with a bunch of copper wire wrapped around it. The class gonk (think HJ Hornbeck without the muttonchops) brought in a store-bought electric motor. He proudly whispered to me he'd run a file over the motor to make it look homemade. Our teacher said nothing but had a huge smirk on his face the whole time. Best part: the gonk's store-bought motor wouldn't run.
I was in middle school around the time that Triumph produced the TR7 which was sold with the motto "the shape of things to come."
http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-cont ... 7-edit.jpg

My project concerned the land-speed record, then still held by Gary Gabelich in the Blue Flame.
http://archive.landspeed.com/images/Mis ... lamelg.jpg

My idea was to slightly enlarge the nose of the jet-car for both an aerodynamic gain and more control. Being a 14-year-old male, the motto for my project was "the shape of things that come."

It was not the first time my mother was called to the school.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

deLurch wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Wow. Nice.
Excellent stealth plan ISIS. His guard is down.

On a more serious note, while the school board and the police might have continued to pull some bullshit over the kid's clock and opt to try and justify their unreasonable bullshit to the media, with the President stepping in, everyone is going to drop this ridiculous bullshit like a hot potato.

End of Obama's term. He is tired of the bullshit. He is calling out the trigger warning bullshit. Making over reacting school officials look like shit.
And this is how they over-react to white school boys wearing shirts espousing the Bill of Rights:

https://trueliberalnexus.wordpress.com/ ... mendments/

Don't recall teh POTUS tweeting, "Great shirt, Jared. Want to wear it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like the US Constitution. It's what makes America Great."

Billie from Ockham

RonSwanson wrote:I may be mistaken (those of you that read Greenwald more than I do please correct me) but I believe his SJW-buffoonery is mostly focused on "Islamophobia" and on attacking New Atheism. The guy is more Chomsky than SJW. From what I've read the guy is a civil libertarian, not authoritarian than SJWs.
I agree. I've only seen him go after people who defend activities such as profiling or Hitchens' rather weak defense of the Iraq War. He has not, for example, associated himself with Mattress Girl or Sarkeesian's rather weak attacks on gaming.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Billie from Ockham wrote: Being a 14-year-old male, the motto for my project was "the shape of things that come."

:clap: :lol:

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Karmakin wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote: It's the same fallacy Aron Ra uses to state the only way you can believe women are equal is to be a feminist. The feminism being the 'thing' attributed to the 'whole', being the belief in equality. Therefore there can be no other 'thing' which does not include feminism but can still be part of the 'whole'. So if you do not declare yourself a feminist you can't believe men and women should be treated equally and you are a terrible person. I find it incredible he is not picked up on what he must know is a serious logical fallacy. This is especially true as it depends on the numerous definitions of feminism and what particular baggage it comes with being exactly the same, which they are patently not.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he spilled that drivel yet he got away with it.
Honestly, the only thing it really takes to be a Republican is the belief that Investment is the primary creator of jobs. Everything else is pretty much gravy and tribalism. Now, I actually don't believe that myself, but there's nothing in that belief that's incompatible with atheism.
I sure hope you vetted that position with PZ before coming here.

Billie from Ockham

Tribble wrote:My wife and daughter are philistines.
I can only assume that they were delighted when their flag was recently flown in front of the United Nations.

John D

Post by John D »

Tribble wrote:My wife and daughter are philistines. Everyone is at home for lunch and I made pasta with a truffle sauce. The two shit-heads are like "ewwww...." and 'it smells like farts...' I'm glad I only bought black summer truffles from France as they're relatively cheap at $30/oz. I'd be seriously ****ing pissed if I bought white truffles at nearly $200/oz.

Please invite me to lunch and we can send our spouses and kids to Burger King.

The list of things I cannot serve my family: mushrooms, lamb, all types of fish, all types of sea food, all types of sausage, onions, cauliflower, asparagus, greens (such as mustard, collard, kale)... the list goes on..

My oldest daughter is finally getting a mature taste in food so there is hope. My wife is super fussy and my youngest is super-super fussy.

RonSwanson

Post by RonSwanson »

RonSwanson wrote:I may be mistaken (those of you that read Greenwald more than I do please correct me) but I believe his SJW-buffoonery is mostly focused on "Islamophobia" and on attacking New Atheism. The guy is more Chomsky than SJW. From what I've read the guy is a civil libertarian, not authoritarian than SJWs.
I agree. I've only seen him go after people who defend activities such as profiling or Hitchens' rather weak defense of the Iraq War. He has not, for example, associated himself with Mattress Girl or Sarkeesian's rather weak attacks on gaming.
The guy, quite rightly, focuses on civil liberties issues. He's very much in line with Chomsky in that respect. But for some reason he really is quite pissed at New Atheists. Again, I wonder if it's for his deep dislike of Hitchens. Or maybe it's your theory about his boyfriend. It's especially weird because it's not as if New Atheism is a particularly powerful movement. If it's a movement at all anymore even. He trusted PZ too much and had to admit PZ had misrepresented Harris. Hopefully he learned a lesson though, that PZ is mostly full of shit.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Service Dog wrote:And anything as-gross or grosser-than this guy's sexuality & body deserves public shaming...

http://i.imgur.com/F0qpDN4.jpg
Oh my fucking god. The internet needs this woman. Holy fuck. I am . I . I just. So happy right now.

Must fix computer
That's the body of a marathoner, right there.

Parody Accountant

Tribble wrote:My wife and daughter are philistines. Everyone is at home for lunch and I made pasta with a truffle sauce. The two shit-heads are like "ewwww...." and 'it smells like farts...' I'm glad I only bought black summer truffles from France as they're relatively cheap at $30/oz. I'd be seriously ****ing pissed if I bought white truffles at nearly $200/oz.

Mushrooms are like snail meat

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

John D wrote:

Please invite me to lunch and we can send our spouses and kids to Burger King.

The list of things I cannot serve my family: mushrooms, lamb, all types of fish, all types of sea food, all types of sausage, onions, cauliflower, asparagus, greens (such as mustard, collard, kale)... the list goes on..

My oldest daughter is finally getting a mature taste in food so there is hope. My wife is super fussy and my youngest is super-super fussy.
They're not terribly picky and would eat most of the things on your list. It's just things that are pungent/earthy, like truffles, mushrooms, certain cheeses that they won't eat. Like last year when I made Limburger and Onion sandwiches. They acted like I was trying to kill them.

Anyway, the dish I made was crimini mushrooms, some shaved truffle, some real parmesan cheese and a high-quality store-bought fettuccine all tossed in some extra virgin olive oil and light touch of herbs (a super light dusting of finely chopped thyme right out of the herb garden) and some sun-dried, olive-oil cured tomatoes.

It was really simple. Really tasty. And now I need a nap because I ate nearly three servings of it.

Parody Accountant

NoGodsEver wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
Service Dog wrote:And anything as-gross or grosser-than this guy's sexuality & body deserves public shaming...

http://i.imgur.com/F0qpDN4.jpg
That's the body of a marathoner, right there.
I wonder if she's running in the back with the disabled and seniors. Group 2. The walkers. Senior tour.

There was a small town dentist who faked a bunch of great marathon times. It took a while to figure out how he did it. Especially because of the lengths he went to. He created an entire fake marathon and populated other marathon websites with 50+ active socks, and posed as the official marathon administrator on his fake marathons with a different name when the trail was first being picked up. Dude was a genius. And a complete sociopath.

Elyse on the other hand, could never pull off that shit. Sober or not, she's retarded, and barely coherent to all but the ultracuckforce.

I feel like EVERYTHING elyse says is suspect.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Parody Accountant wrote:

Your mom's like snail meat.

Parody Accountant

You know why elyse is also lulzy?

Look in her mirror. Let's see:
1 ) She needs windex.

2)Perhaps close the door when posing nude. Ymmv

3) laundry on the floor is rarely a good way to launch your beyonce feminism campaign.

4) how about you take your baby pictures out of your nudie photo shoot, so people don't have to think about babies when they shuffle your truffle

uploadfromtaptalk1442431188797.jpeg
(227.15 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

Parody Accountant

NoGodsEver wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:

Your mom's like snail meat.
All moms like snail meat

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

She's not fat, that's extra skin. I think it's good she talks about having her stomach removed & shows the results. It's also good that she once ran with her middle exposed. I hope she realized no one much cared/ being unnoticed can be liberating.

There are other things to be besides sexy. Scary, funny, weird. Tattoo some freaky babies on that shit! Make a viral truffle-shuffle video.

Parody Accountant

Agreed. I actually think that it's quite normal and not off putting, the tummy bit.

I'm only saying it to illustrate her hypocrisy further.

Parody Accountant

And if ever there were an appropriate spot for freaky baby tattoos it's on that area.

Elyse should do it. They can take away her kids, but not the tattoos of her kids.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:What? This is the shit show you get when feminism hits white trash personality disorder on drugs. This is the real America. This is 'the revolution' damaged people.

This is possibly the finest candidate for a sjw lolcow in years. Also, to be honest, the faster her kids are removed from her custody the better.
You are right. She is a prime lolcow.

But there is one huge difference between her and the run of the mill lulzcow. She actually posted pictures of herself going in to get help. If someone is out of control and refusing to do the responsible thing by getting help, by all means, have your fun. But she is opting to get help.

She may be a train wreak, but at she took a step in the right direction.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

deLurch wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:What? This is the shit show you get when feminism hits white trash personality disorder on drugs. This is the real America. This is 'the revolution' damaged people.

This is possibly the finest candidate for a sjw lolcow in years. Also, to be honest, the faster her kids are removed from her custody the better.

But there is one huge difference between her and the run of the mill lulzcow. She actually posted pictures of herself going in to get help. If someone is out of control and refusing to do the responsible thing by getting help, by all means, have your fun. But she is opting to get help.

Except she won't accept what doctor's tell her and they are all misogynist shitlords. But yeah apart from that she's doing all the right things. Oh and drinking on her barbs with reduced ability to absorb the alcohol after her surgery. But yeah all the right things. Oh and posting pics of herself and her kids whilst complaining about online harassment and unsympathetic readers. Yeah she's doing all the right things.

Someone needs to talk to her. Unfortunately it won't be one of us. Which is a pity, cos she clearly needs shaking up.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote: I was in middle school around the time that Triumph produced the TR7 which was sold with the motto "the shape of things to come."
http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-cont ... 7-edit.jpg

My project concerned the land-speed record, then still held by Gary Gabelich in the Blue Flame.
http://archive.landspeed.com/images/Mis ... lamelg.jpg

My idea was to slightly enlarge the nose of the jet-car for both an aerodynamic gain and more control. Being a 14-year-old male, the motto for my project was "the shape of things that come."

In a similar 'vein', my household contained a copy of Steppenwolf's "For Ladies Only".

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

deLurch wrote:

I had thought the only counseling she was doing, other than what was court-ordered was rape crisis counseling? I would hope she get treatment for her benzo addiction, but she seems enchanted with them. Nasty stuff.