Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
RobotGirl1000

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by RobotGirl1000 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
ILoveYou wrote:[youtube]9fmMK0lfv80[/youtube]

There is some soft, soothing music for the brave heros fighting off those evil bad trolls <3
Good old Air.

"Intelligent electronica" for those with an IQ that would lead them to donate to an obvious fraud's apartment deposit on the basis that the obvious fraud offered flimsy evidence that xi was in legal trouble.

You just don't recognize my calling cards, and that song is one of them. I am neither SJW nor Anti-SJW, neither Feminist nor MRA, I have disavowed movementist politics of all stripes and exist to Survive.

I am Robot Girl, I will crush your testicles with my titanium tipped bionic hands until you kneel before the Evil Tranny Agenda.

I am Cherry 1000, Cherry Blossom Girl.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Ape+lust wrote:
Peter Flanders wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Haha, Ophelia really is infected with Pit-pareidolia now.

http://imgur.com/ssGMqug.png

Dawkins should retweet that back at her with his name on it just to watch her butthurt flip polarity. The old girl still has no self-awareness.
Only a bigot would speak the way Benson does. She is saying Melby does what she does because she is mentally ill.
Anyone who annoys Benson is mentally ill. She's always behaved as if it were true. Unfortunately, she's worked herself into a position lately where everybody annoys her. It's a mad, mad world :lol:
She called me a stalker, and at the same time Myers called me "Disturbingly obsessed". I decided to turn up in their meatspace to see what would happen. Michael Nugent was the referee, and he judged I was no danger to anyone. I like to think I helped lead Nugent to the promised land.

Liesmith

Post by Liesmith »

I'm so confused right now. So many content-free posts in a row.

Are those guest posts in ciphertext? They sure as shit aren't English.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Ban Everyone.

Let the Floating Linguini Monster sort them out.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Ban everyone I find annoying. I've called each of them a cunt so they aren't hard to spot.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peter Flanders wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Peter Flanders wrote:Only a bigot would speak the way Benson does. She is saying Melby does what she does because she is mentally ill.
Anyone who annoys Benson is mentally ill. She's always behaved as if it were true. Unfortunately, she's worked herself into a position lately where everybody annoys her. It's a mad, mad world :lol:
She called me a stalker, and at the same time Myers called me "Disturbingly obsessed". I decided to turn up in their meatspace to see what would happen. Michael Nugent was the referee, and he judged I was no danger to anyone. I like to think I helped lead Nugent to the promised land.
Nugent also met Vacula at that conference and learned he wasn't some kind of werewolf, despite Ophelia and Peez's squalling. So it was a two-fer. Nugent got to see twice in one event how far in character assassination and tantrums those two will go to get their way.

I agree, it had to have left a pretty vivid impression on Nugent.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Liesmith wrote:I'm so confused right now. So many content-free posts in a row.

It happens and it does not really matter. Think of it as the adverts in a movie. It is a good time to go off and make a cup of tea so you can ignore them. Trolls can be great fun and make good points but the ones we get here are not very good at it unfortunately. We need better quality trolls.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Peter Flanders wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Peter Flanders wrote: Only a bigot would speak the way Benson does. She is saying Melby does what she does because she is mentally ill.
I remember that, Benson and Myers were early proponents of the 'throw out people who disagree with us' narrative. It may have been the first time it started to click in Nugents head what he was dealing with, I'll give you that.

Hugs

Post by Hugs »

James Caruthers wrote:Ban Everyone.

Let the Floating Linguini Monster sort them out.

Yeh I feel oppressed, let's ban all of them, then it will make things Safe again. (((hugs))) if you want them <3

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

fuzzy wrote:
That is some good hopping and popping. Old school.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Gumby as Guest wrote:Hey FT, wanted to log in to say hi to everyone (and explain my absence, which has nothing to do with prison) but my password doesn't work - seems to me this has happened before. Let me know what's up at the email addy I signed up with, thanks.

So until I can log in, fuck all of you pigs.
yo! The Gumber is alive and well!!!

Good to see you, mate!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

RobotGirl1000 wrote:
ILoveYou wrote:[youtube]9fmMK0lfv80[/youtube]

There is some soft, soothing music for the brave heros fighting off those evil bad trolls <3
Good old Air.

"Intelligent electronica" for those with an IQ that would lead them to donate to an obvious fraud's apartment deposit on the basis that the obvious fraud offered flimsy evidence that xi was in legal trouble.

You just don't recognize my calling cards, and that song is one of them. I am neither SJW nor Anti-SJW, neither Feminist nor MRA, I have disavowed movementist politics of all stripes and exist to Survive.

I am Robot Girl, I will crush your testicles with my titanium tipped bionic hands until you kneel before the Evil Tranny Agenda.

I am Cherry 1000, Cherry Blossom Girl.
An Air song is your calling card?

http://i.imgur.com/04qcJ3n.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Alex breezily explains how he once took a misogynistic rape enthusiast for a flatmate.

Alex, who just helped drive Ophelia off for having transphobic associates. She's gonna shit.

https://archive.is/gLMeb

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Vacula, myself and my wife had a cup of tea together in the hotel bar before the second day of the conference. Benson, Myers, Zvan and one other I cannot recollect sat on a table at the far end of the bar. Following recent events I don't expect Benson and Zvan will be seen breakfasting together any time soon.

As a courtesy, I had PM'ed Vacula to let him know who "Peter Flanders" really is. I believe in hiding in plain sight and I have no wish to piss off the people I am on friendly terms with. If a few anonymous troll 'pitters get pissed off by my behaviour I write it off as splash damage. It's silly to worry about what nothing more than a nym thinks about you.

LovingHugs

Post by LovingHugs »

An Air song is your calling card?

Lmao, she's more like this type of "Unicorn": https://twitter.com/dominopresley :lol:

All of these trolls are oppressing us, save me Concentrated. Remember, you had unwanted hugs too, and it was just as bad, you can grieve on my shoulder pretty boy.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

For what it's worth, I don't mind Peter Flanders. The trolling guests are more than a bit annoying because they won't let my scrolling wheel rest for more than 15 seconds at a time.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

John Greg wrote:
It's always been my belief that over under sideways down tends to produce the best results.
Good news indeed for those of us with multiple thumbs on the fretting hand.

ScrollingOppression

Post by ScrollingOppression »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:For what it's worth, I don't mind Peter Flanders. The trolling guests are more than a bit annoying because they won't let my scrolling wheel rest for more than 15 seconds at a time.

It's scrolling wheel oppression, and it's real. You are inconvenienced and it's the most awful oppressive thing in the world because your hands have metal in them. :twisted:

omglol

Post by omglol »

People are having panic attacks FT, do something! This is terrible stalking harassment!

:popcorn:

:burn:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I'm guessing it's Flanders and maybe one other doing the shitposts. Sad to say, the little cumstains will ruin it for our good guests, and FT will moderate guest posts or eliminate them altogether. Flanders will rage for a while, until someone IRL notices he's gone batshit crazy or he does something terrible. That nobody has noticed at this point indicates that he has no friends or loved ones, so that might be a while out. I feel for the poor sod, but there has to be some agency in life, even on the short bus to Crazytown.

All Flanders need do is look at the short and sad story of Jesper's posts here to know where his tale ends.

dumfucks

Post by dumfucks »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

I'm guessing it's Flanders and maybe one other doing the shitposts. Sad to say, the little cumstains will ruin it for our good guests, and FT will moderate guest posts or eliminate them altogether. Flanders will rage for a while, until someone IRL notices he's gone batshit crazy or he does something terrible. That nobody has noticed at this point indicates that he has no friends or loved ones, so that might be a while out. I feel for the poor sod, but there has to be some agency in life, even on the short bus to Crazytown.

All Flanders need do is look at the short and sad story of Jesper's posts here to know where his tale ends.

Yehhhhhh!!! Exactly! How dare these n00bs shitpost, they must be mentally ill. Either that or rip roaring from laughter.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

JackSkeptic wrote:I remember that, Benson and Myers were early proponents of the 'throw out people who disagree with us' narrative. It may have been the first time it started to click in Nugents head what he was dealing with, I'll give you that.
I think it was Bill Hicks who had a routine he did where he said something like "don't say the n word, say nigger, because every time you say n word, you're nigger in my head". With this in mind, I decided to call out Myers' use of the 'shove a rotting porcupine up your ass' mem and the hypocrisy this represents with the entire "rape culture" hysteria. 'Porcupine' was a coded reference to 'anal rape' on his blog. But people don't like to talk about anal rape so the people he attacked with it just ended up avoiding him like the plague. But how can anal rape jokes be consistent with feminism's opposition to rape culture?

In the end I realised that the most offensive line he had was this:
Where

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Notice CaptianFluffyBunny is commenting on what I might be saying without actually reading it for himself. "Peter Flanders" has turned into a nasty ghoul inside CaptainFluffyBunny's head.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Fear the walking dead just got interesting.

So there's that.

Although I don't know why the mom character didn't go across the street and brain the Zombie attacking the neighbors. Now they're going to have more of the fuckers to deal with.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

dumfucks wrote:

Yehhhhhh!!! Exactly! How dare these n00bs shitpost, they must be mentally ill. Either that or rip roaring from laughter.
:dance:

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:For what it's worth, I don't mind Peter Flanders. The trolling guests are more than a bit annoying because they won't let my scrolling wheel rest for more than 15 seconds at a time.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Phil, it means a lot to me.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

A little bummed out today given Oliver Sacks and Wes Craven are all over the news for being dead.

What a bugger.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

rayshul wrote:A little bummed out today given Oliver Sacks and Wes Craven are all over the news for being dead.

What a bugger.
True dat.

Seems we've lost quite a few interesting folks lately.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

dumfucks wrote:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-240.gif

m80, you're not fit to hold Nec's jockstrap.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

A lull in the storm,

I guess the the dinner bell must have rung on the old shit pipe.

Enjoy those juicy gobbets folks.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Here's a fun thing though, which actually gives a clear example of some of the issues we've been raising since the beginning of all this dramallamaness...

Here a developer actually says she's not going to encourage women to get into the gaming industry because of all the evil in it. As one commenter puts it:

2014: "Gamergate are trying to keep women out of the games industry!"
2015: "Women better not get into the games industry!"

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

rayshul wrote:Here's a fun thing though, which actually gives a clear example of some of the issues we've been raising since the beginning of all this dramallamaness...

Here a developer actually says she's not going to encourage women to get into the gaming industry because of all the evil in it. As one commenter puts it:

The games industry, like most other entertainment fields are notorious for how shitty it treats the new blood. People are expected to work ridiculous hours at shit wages just to show that they belong.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to get into it.

Unlike say apprenticeing as an electrician or a plumber, there is no clear light at the end of the tunnel. You could spend years breaking in and be left with nothing to show for it.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

Signs on toilet doors.

As we all know, there are more than 2 sexes (HT Professor PZ Myers, scientist ,blogger and author.)

But I notice that signs for toilets only have 2 pictures on them - one a drawing of a man, and another a sexist caricature of what the Patriarchy think a woman should look like.

How many pictures should there be on signs for toilets, and what should the additional pictures look like?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

holyshitLOL wrote:
Tribble wrote:
And what SlymePit members have stalked someone? And, no, reading a public blog or following public twitter feeds by someone who doing it to be read and noticed does rise to stalking.

I just have to say that this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long long time: offline people are stalked in public all the time; famous comedians are stalked, famous performers are stalked; wherever they go offline they are stalked, by fans and followers and enemies and everything under the sun. The idea all of this activity is benign and not malicious is laughable. You just think you're Special, along with all of the other losers here, so you can stalk wherever you want, whomever you want, and not call it stalking. If someone was having a private discussion on the internet, it's fairly obvious with the proper protocols in place no stalking would occur or be very difficult, and that's because with proper encryption on the internet most forms of stalking can ONLY be done in public formats like blogs, twitter, facebook, etc. As far as people "wanting to be noticed", anyone typing anything on the internet "wants" to be noticed by that logic idiot.

You sociopaths don't want your own medicine. Like SJWs, it's magically not stalking when you're doing it.
This is an incoherent mess, but I suspect its a string of non-sequiturs.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

SM12 wrote:Signs on toilet doors.

As we all know, there are more than 2 sexes (HT Professor PZ Myers, scientist ,blogger and author.)

But I notice that signs for toilets only have 2 pictures on them - one a drawing of a man, and another a sexist caricature of what the Patriarchy think a woman should look like.

How many pictures should there be on signs for toilets, and what should the additional pictures look like?
:burn: :cdc: :goatse: :obscene-buttsmiley: :obscene-moneypiss:

Or maybe we could have one for people doing number ones and one for people doing number twos.

Or we could restrict it to the type of genitals you have, so one is for people with genitals that look mostly like a penis and one like labia. And if you have some combination of the two, you can take a crapshoot. badumbadumtish.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

SM12 wrote:Signs on toilet doors.

Sign on one door " Room for those who like to piss all over toilet seats"

Sign over other door" bathroom facilities for decent human beings"

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

An exciting blast from the past from 2012 on PZ Myers and his blog of morons. http://christthetao.blogspot.co.nz/2012 ... idity.html

Nothing has changed! Hurray!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote:Here's a fun thing though, which actually gives a clear example of some of the issues we've been raising since the beginning of all this dramallamaness...

Reminds of what DJ Grothe bumped up against after he'd significantly raised women participation at TAM, but was having trouble attracting women for the next conference because the doom sisters were warning women off. It was the same conflicting dynamic -- movement events MUST have more women, but if you attend movement events you WILL be groped or worse -- coming from the likes of Watson, Zvan, Christina. Grothe got flayed for noticing that that out loud.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:So Carrier, PhD is fluent in German and French? Amazing, considering he struggles so with English.
He acknowledges somebody for helping him with the German. He is no cunning linguist.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Peter Flanders wrote:

Notice CaptianFluffyBunny is commenting on what I might be saying without actually reading it for himself. "Peter Flanders" has turned into a nasty ghoul inside CaptainFluffyBunny's head.
No, I've read what you said, and I do feel for you. This isn't the right way to handle this. Get some help. I'm being serious, not mean. And I do think you know that.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Ape+lust wrote:

Reminds of what DJ Grothe bumped up against after he'd significantly raised women participation at TAM, but was having trouble attracting women for the next conference because the doom sisters were warning women off. It was the same conflicting dynamic -- movement events MUST have more women, but if you attend movement events you WILL be groped or worse -- coming from the likes of Watson, Zvan, Christina. Grothe got flayed for noticing that that out loud.
I'm starting to notice it as a "tactic" - remove women, scare women away. It benefits the feminist cause immensely to deter women from taking part in these events, because:

1. Women can't go to a place and have their own experiences (which will likely discount the feminist view of rape rape everywhere a rape rape).
2. Women can't go and disagree with feminist views, therefore muddying the narrative (those chillgirls!)
3. Women can't compete with them by also parroting their feminist views, therefore cutting into their audience.

In fact if there's one thing feminists really need to do early on in any of these things is to remove women, to get them out, as fast as possible. Women are a liability. Men are easy targets - they're either allies or rapists. Talking about women as chill girls or internalising the patriarchy sounds a little awkward though. Particularly when the women who are doing the internalising are well respected people in their field.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:No, I've read what you said, and I do feel for you. This isn't the right way to handle this. Get some help. I'm being serious, not mean. And I do think you know that.
I'm interested to see where this goes ...

Ok, I tried pressing F1 and typed "CaptainFluffyBunny says I need help" but is says "No resluts found". Can you be more specific, who should I ask for help and why?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote:An exciting blast from the past from 2012 on PZ Myers and his blog of morons. http://christthetao.blogspot.co.nz/2012 ... idity.html

Nothing has changed! Hurray!
There's supposed to be video of this event, but I've never been able to find it. It's an account of a creationist's visit to UM Morris, and the contrast between Peez's tough-guy account of what happened and the silent skulking coward the speaker claimed to have seen in the shadows (but not met).

http://imgur.com/DjbGXn1.png

http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadam ... ppians_413

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Ideally, for most financial gain and most attention (which seems to be what feminists want), you need to cut down on the women in a situation and basically have it overloaded with men.

It's funny, I remember growing up as the only black in the village (really). At school I had lots of friends, I was always chosen to be the main-person in things, and was known by pretty much everyone. I got in the paper, etc etc, people stopped to talk to my mother about me, etc etc etc. And I think that feeling of being automatically, by virtue of birth, a rock star... without even trying or doing anything that warrants praise... is what these women want.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

You've forgotten that Rebecca Watson has pledged not to speak at any conference where women are not at least 30% of the speakers.

You talk as if Watson would prefer to break that rule and be the only women speaker invited.

Has Watson given her 10,000 dollars 'lawyers' fee back yet, and to change the subject entirely, why is she going apartment shopping shortly after complaining she could not raise enough money for a deposit?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

rayshul wrote:Ideally, for most financial gain and most attention (which seems to be what feminists want), you need to cut down on the women in a situation and basically have it overloaded with men.

It's funny, I remember growing up as the only black in the village (really). At school I had lots of friends, I was always chosen to be the main-person in things, and was known by pretty much everyone. I got in the paper, etc etc, people stopped to talk to my mother about me, etc etc etc. And I think that feeling of being automatically, by virtue of birth, a rock star... without even trying or doing anything that warrants praise... is what these women want.
At my school we had one black guy in my year. Everybody got on with him and to be honest he had an easy time. If he was picked on for any reason we all tended to rush towards his defence, whether he wanted it or not. He never asked or expected anything but he got it anyway. In some ways it was a form of racism and something the SJW's now exploit to its maximum with such concepts as 'allies' and 'you have no right to an opinion unless you belong to group x' along with their deeply patronising views which strip minorities of all agency.

SJW's are racist, sexist and misanthropes and use their vile narrative to control and abuse anyone that gets in their way. People like Watson and Myers are as common as dish water. They won't go away but hopefully one day they will be thrown into the same dustbin of history as Nazism and derided and laughed at for being the people they really are.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

SM12 wrote:You've forgotten that Rebecca Watson has pledged not to speak at any conference where women are not at least 30% of the speakers.

You talk as if Watson would prefer to break that rule and be the only women speaker invited.

Has Watson given her 10,000 dollars 'lawyers' fee back yet, and to change the subject entirely, why is she going apartment shopping shortly after complaining she could not raise enough money for a deposit?
I genuinely think Watson uses this rule (as does anyone who uses this kind rule) as a way to:

1. Turn down places that don't meet financial or otherwise requirements while appearing righteous.
2. Look righteous generally.

I do not think this rule would stand if she was invited to a well paid gig.

I wonder if 10,000 dollars gets you a good downpayment on an apartment... hmmm...

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

SM12 wrote:You've forgotten that Rebecca Watson has pledged not to speak at any conference where women are not at least 30% of the speakers.

Yes, it's weird that she would represent that 30% or more in many talks, how convenient.

I suspect Waston will find another way to keep the money. Maybe promise some video series that never materialises or rely on the handful of contributors who may say for her to keep it for 'general feminist work' so she is 'persuaded to do so against her better judgement'

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Maybe she can donate the money to safe housing for feminists.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Yeh, Flanders is OK and the rest don't bother me that much, even Damion. A free and open forum has to expect it and not cry too much when it happens. It is not a bad thing when the resilience of this place is tested on occasion.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

rayshul wrote:Maybe she can donate the money to safe housing for feminists.
Or the Orange and Purple Hair Dye Collective.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

JackSkeptic wrote:
rayshul wrote:Ideally, for most financial gain and most attention (which seems to be what feminists want), you need to cut down on the women in a situation and basically have it overloaded with men.

At my school we had one black guy in my year. Everybody got on with him and to be honest he had an easy time. If he was picked on for any reason we all tended to rush towards his defence, whether he wanted it or not. He never asked or expected anything but he got it anyway. In some ways it was a form of racism and something the SJW's now exploit to its maximum with such concepts as 'allies' and 'you have no right to an opinion unless you belong to group x' along with their deeply patronising views which strip minorities of all agency.

SJW's are racist, sexist and misanthropes and use their vile narrative to control and abuse anyone that gets in their way. People like Watson and Myers are as common as dish water. They won't go away but hopefully one day they will be thrown into the same dustbin of history as Nazism and derided and laughed at for being the people they really are.
I don't know if it was racism, I think I was pretty fucking awesome and people respected that. :P My exotic good looks combined with my winning personality. (Of course then I moved countries and wound up going to a rich girl school which was fucking swarming with rich immigrants. Sucked balls, mate.)

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

JackSkeptic wrote:
rayshul wrote:Maybe she can donate the money to safe housing for feminists.
Or the Orange and Purple Hair Dye Collective.
Did anyone mention Fluevogs?

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

Sulman wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:This nails it. The behaviour is a match. Beginning to wonder what other socks he might have been posting under.
http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/20 ... n_wiesner/
The reference to Tim Ireland being a solid gold source for facts is somewhat ironic. He is a single source for information with an obvious dislike of me. Here are some checkable facts about him for background.

Tim Ireland used to live in Guildford.

He and British MP Nadine Dorries got into a spat. She smeared him.

Although he wasn't a constituent of Mid Bedfordshire, at the 2010 general election he tried to video one of her hustings meetings. He had got the chair of the meetings permission to do this, but he/she failed ask to all the candidates for there own permission to be filmed. Ireland made footage of this event. He failed to get Dorries' permission to film, he disrupted the meeting, and I think this alone amounts to stalking her.

The police interviewed Ireland for harassment. He got an advisory letter, stating they would not act further, but putting him on notice that further contact with Dorries was inadvisable.

He moved to her constituency.

He stood against her in the 2015 general election.

He tried to make a complaint about her election win through the courts.

The BBC reported that his attempt to use election law to force a re-run of the election had failed in the High Court.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-33719331

tl;dr; 'Pit uses allegations from known stalker to dox member. You've gotta be kidding, right?

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

JackSkeptic wrote:
Yeh, Flanders is OK and the rest don't bother me that much, even Damion. A free and open forum has to expect it and not cry too much when it happens. It is not a bad thing when the resilience of this place is tested on occasion.
Thank you Jack, I appreciate your support. I feel I have been very harsh on you, and yet you spoke out, you are a decent person. I sincerely apologise for any offence I caused you.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

dumfucks wrote:

Yes, because it's not like you're being weird or anything.

Peter Flanders

Post by Peter Flanders »

The SlymePit, the only place on the Internet where you are not allowed to weird.

German StrutBoatsman

Post by German StrutBoatsman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:So Carrier, PhD is fluent in German and French? Amazing, considering he struggles so with English.
He actually has adopted the German approach to sentence building which is to add clauses and ramble on until you're in Paris.