Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
CuntajusRationality

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by CuntajusRationality »

I followed the Zimmerman case obsessively but I'm trying to resist the urge to jump into the discussion in order to clear everything up for all of you confused and misguided souls.

So instead of that, here's a quick status update on Radford-Stollznow, with updates from the November 25 scheduling hearing.

Status update:
Both parties have agreed to use a private mediator for early mediation, although they have not yet agreed as to whether that will happen before or after depositions. If mediation doesn't work out, the next milestone seems to be May 25, 2015, which is when discovery is due.

Damages sought:
Radford is claiming that his reputation and standing in the community was damaged in excess of $500,000; plus two-weeks salary at a cost of $1,600; plus loss of business opportunities (amount TBD); plus compensation for emotional suffering estimated at $500,000.

Estimated cost of litigation:
Plaintiff: $52,000
Defendant: $69,000

List of people to be deposed (among others):
Ron Lindsay
PZ Myers
Matthew Baxter
Jeff Wagg
Amy Roth Davis
Melody Hensley

didymos

Post by didymos »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Where's Judge Dredd when you need him?
Hopefully, getting a sequel greenlit.

didymos

Post by didymos »

At a guess, the people who need the money they make working there to live. I think they care. Also, Toys'R'Us kids.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CuntajusRationality wrote:I followed the Zimmerman case obsessively but I'm trying to resist the urge to jump into the discussion in order to clear everything up for all of you confused and misguided souls.

So instead of that, here's a quick status update on Radford-Stollznow, with updates from the November 25 scheduling hearing.

Status update:
Both parties have agreed to use a private mediator for early mediation, although they have not yet agreed as to whether that will happen before or after depositions. If mediation doesn't work out, the next milestone seems to be May 25, 2015, which is when discovery is due.

Damages sought:
Radford is claiming that his reputation and standing in the community was damaged in excess of $500,000; plus two-weeks salary at a cost of $1,600; plus loss of business opportunities (amount TBD); plus compensation for emotional suffering estimated at $500,000.

Ron Lindsay
PZ Myers
Matthew Baxter
Jeff Wagg
Amy Roth Davis
Melody Hensley
CuntajusRationality wrote:I followed the Zimmerman case obsessively but I'm trying to resist the urge to jump into the discussion in order to clear everything up for all of you confused and misguided souls.

Status update:

Damages sought:

Ron Lindsay
PZ Myers
Matthew Baxter
Jeff Wagg
Amy Roth Davis
Melody Hensley
Thanks for the update.

I'd given up on the moderated mess that is (was) JREF Forum. Have you got a source for this?

Amazing that KS's estimated figure would blast her $60,255 nest egg away .... Who'd have guessed. Looks like the baby room decorations may have to wait. She should have picked on Nugent, at least there she would only have been seal lioned to death.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
at least some of them know exactly what they're doing.
I've always thought that some of them know what they're doing. Maybe PZ is a little clueless, maybe Anita is just a con woman, but there are a few people behind the SJW movement who know that they want to change society according to a precise ideological plan. They want to change the law to suit their purposes. They want to be paid for doing nothing of value.
I have a useful shibboleth for determining who the SJW drones are. If they use the xism = prejudice + power formulation in a general or public conversation, they're a drone (or a troll). The leaders know that this is just the definition preferred in SJW circles, and while they would like it to be universal, they know they look silly insisting on it with non-SJW's. The drones are just repeating what they have been taught, and think it's some kind of social insight. It's the "four legs good, two legs bad" of SJW-ism. Or one of them, anyway. There are many.
Yeah, reminds me of something that used to be said quite a lot in my religious days. The pastor would tell the congregation that Christianity wasn't a religion - religion is man reaching out to God, Christianity is God reaching out to man, so in fact it's the opposite of religion. Obviously ingroup-talk, designed to reassure the believers that they were better than other religious people. And the poor deluded suckers would try to use that line on heathens, thinking they'd be impressed.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Anyone post this here yet? It's making the rounds on Twitter.

http://www.mcgilldaily.com/2014/11/ever ... oblematic/

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Hey peeps! So, what's up with the Pit toda...

Oh, shit!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Anyone post this here yet? It's making the rounds on Twitter.

Very good read.
So they do have brains after all. They're just scared to use them.
Found this in the comments:
http://imgur.com/9JhcdIV.jpg

subbie1957

Post by subbie1957 »

If you can grapple for a policeman's gun without getting shot, check your white privilege.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Nothing prevented Martin from asking Zimmerman to stop following him, or from running away, or from calling the police himself. He chose to attack Zimmerman out of the blue, so he was the one who initiated the physical confrontation and threatened Zimmerman's life.
And you know these details, how?
From the evidence that was presented at the trial. If you have some evidence that Martin was prevented from leaving by Zimmerman nor others from asking Zimmerman who he was, or from running away, or that is attack on Zimmerman was subsequent to a threat by Zimmerman, please let me know.

I should have added an "as far as I know" at the beginning of the paragraph. I thought it was implicit given that any knowledge based on evidence isn't "the truth" by only "what can be reasonably assumed to be true as far as we know".

I'd have no problem changing my opinion if it turned out that Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation, or that he prevented Martin from leaving or from calling the authorities (for example by falsely claiming that he himself was a policeman, or in any other way).

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Any chance Lsuoma can auto-correct the spelling of "Zimmerman" to "utterly boring rehashed shite"?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Even better, any future post containing the word "Zimmerman" "Zimerman" or "Skittles" to be automatically changed into a gif of a woman shitting a pound of jelly snakes from her arse.

Satan

Post by Satan »

dogen wrote:Do you have access to smartctl or something equivalent (not sure how this works on Windows) which will allow you to initiate an offline test?
There is a Windows port of Smartctl but I don't know if it's capable of offline testing.
Nec_V20 wrote: Once there, if there is a checkmark in "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" then take that out. This has never really worked all that well. Choose another harddrive in your system (not the SSD) and click on "Custom Size". Now make the minimum size 4096 MB and the maximum size 4096 and reboot.
Keeping your paging file on a conventional hard drive is good practice even if you're not having SSD issues. Page file writes will cause a lot of wear on an SSD. Better to keep the page file on an HDD and get more RAM if page file access becomes a bottleneck.

Satan

Post by Satan »

SkepticalCat wrote:This is not at all true when "cop abuse" actually occurs - in those situations, the body cameras will make it easier to prove that abuse occurred.
Along with police dashcam footage, police body camera footage has an unfortunate habit of getting "lost" when it would portray the police in a bad light. I think mandatory recording of police activities would be a good thing, but it's no panacea to combat police abuses without the political will to see that officers don't destroy evidence of their own wrongdoing to escape punishment.

If the political will to contain police abuse existed, however, we wouldn't need bodycams because abusive officers would be kicked out in fairly short order. Police abuse only continues because the majority is quite happy to tolerate it as long as the victims are poor. That attitude--and not the lack of bodycams--is the root of the problem.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gefan wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:I don't see why Zimmerman is being brought up here...
My working assumption is that it's an attempt to get at least half of us to blow out our fucking brains.
Because its so obvious that Charlie Brown got shot cuz he tried to take a cops gun, but some folks still want to promote the 'black boys in America get shot for being black' meme.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:comhcinc, you said you were going to post a picture of your penis...that picture you posted. You in the circle? I figure it's not a dox since you got the mask on...
He's a platypus-kin. His penile region has more than one head! :shock:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: So, you initiate a fight and when the guy you picked the fight with begins to win you can use your lethal weapon to "even" :lol: it up. Cause you got scared?
How the fuck did GZ initiate the fight?
He followed the guy around. with his vehicle staring at him. Then he got out when on foot he couldn't follow by road.
After that neither of us knows what really happened, but you seem to believe Zimmerman's version on faith.
I don't.
For that matter I haven't invested any belief that Martin was entirely innocent either but GZ maybe not guilty , but I don't think he's innocent.
Guilty vs. innocent are mutually exclusive. I get that you mean ' both contributed to'. But what's the difference between what you're asking -- that people avoid possibly making a young black man feel so threatened he wants to beat you up -- and Greg Laden crossing the street to avoid making a woman fear Schrödinger's rapist?

I've been on both sides of stranger-challenging-stranger, and nobody's ever gotten shot. And where I live, nearly everyone has a gun.

Nuf ced.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:As long as you express it as "who is more likely...?" then we don't have much of a dispute, even if I happen to believe that it's a bit more difficult to nail down and find the alternative actually more likely, especially given what we've seen since. For example, you cite Zimmerman's call to the police as evidence that he probably was in the right. I might add that Zimmerman was a failed police-applicant and could have been angered by their telling him to back off - it was another rejection of his mad policin' skilz - and went vigilante in response. The same data can be used for either theory.

In any event, "who is more likely...?" is quite different from how some others are describing it. We have a bit too much sureness about all this for a bunch of skeptics, in my opinion.
You acknowledge that all the existing evidence & testimony corroborates GZ version, yet keep grasping at the gaps, which you fill in with your pure speculation on what GZ 'must've ' done.

I'm not persuaded by your speculation, especially as you think a "cop wannabe" packing would first take a wild swing with his fist instead of just drawing his weapon.

In any case, if you want to play the 'what we now know' game: we now know that TM was a burglar, and had bragged about beating up a bus driver who'd disrespected him. Care to plug that into your psych profiles?

And wtf does this have to do with Charlie cigar thief Brown getting shot?

Nuf ced.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

You all know that thing where going to the next unread, or clicking on a comment's individual link (only when the comment is far down on the page), causes you to miss the lower comments and go to the top of the next page instead?

Well, is this happening worse and worse the longer this thread goes on? It seems like that to me, but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if there is some sort of error in the forum software.

Every time I get brought to the top of a new page, I have to go back a page and to the bottom to see the comments I missed.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

So of course my above comment ends up near the bottom of the page!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Yeah right. Fucking with an officer during a protest is going to get your ass hauled off to jail pretty fast.

That "white" no-arrest privilege only works if we don't mouth off, interfere or fuck with cops. Never engage a cop in a debate.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Cliché Guevara wrote:Hey, Fascist Tit, something's wrong with the pit. I keep clicking on the newest page of the current thread, but I still end up on one of the dead horse arguments from last fucking summer.
The Pit is working as intended. Whenever they find a new horse to beat, someone has to go out back, dig up last year's rotting horse corpse and start beating it too, just to intimidate anyone else from walking into the conversation. Consider it a warning.

OK. Maybe I have my analogies wrong. They appear to be beating a dead black man.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Brive1987 wrote:I'm glad that amidst his own troubles and surrounded by the fall of civilisation, Radford can find simple solace.
The question is of course, was that a full bag yesterday .... ? :o
Benjamin Radford is always a bag full.

Southern

Post by Southern »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
bovarchist wrote:
Not one thing Zimmerman did is unreasonable; in fact it's the way a responsible citizen is supposed to act. Because every 'wannabe vigilante' dreams of being able to call 911 on someone. What kind of tights and cape would one wear for that?
Given police response times, I'd say this:

http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013 ... 766605.jpg
Yup. Waiting for the police would have been completely unreasonable. The guy was walking. In a hoodie! Every second counted. If Zimmerman hadn't intervened - against the expressed advice and request of the police - who knows what would have happened.
The nigga could have stolen a bike:

[youtube]wd63P7mYXzo[/youtube]

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Scented Nectar wrote:You all know that thing where going to the next unread, or clicking on a comment's individual link (only when the comment is far down on the page), causes you to miss the lower comments and go to the top of the next page instead?

Well, is this happening worse and worse the longer this thread goes on? It seems like that to me, but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if there is some sort of error in the forum software.

Every time I get brought to the top of a new page, I have to go back a page and to the bottom to see the comments I missed.
Happens to me too.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: For anyone criticizing GZ's behavior, I would ask how do you expect Neighborhood Watch to operate? Here we had a neighborhood that was suffering through a series of minor break-ins, and someone on Neighborhood Watch patrol sees an older teenager meandering around slowly in the rain. Who wouldn't think this is suggestive of someone casing the area? Neighborhood Watch is supposed to observe and call the police when it encounters suspicious behavior, which is exactly what GZ did.
QFT.
He did that "observe and call the police" so well, the guy he was observing was on top of him kicking his ass. Aren't scouts supposed to avoid combat?

I'll do my own bit of mind-reading Zimmerman's mind, but I'm pretty sure he thought that the chance of him being the hero of his neighborhood and winning all the pussies he deserved finally had come. Unfortunatelly for him, his combat prowess was like Dick Carrier's intellectual output: higly overrated. He then took the easy way out, bringing a gun to a fist fight.

He should have paid more attention to Batman, if he wanted to act like him: no guns.

Southern

Post by Southern »

"Stand behind black folks", eh?

[youtube]AQnEBSwdAXw[/youtube]

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

According to some here, PZs penis in numbers:

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Satan wrote:
dogen wrote:Do you have access to smartctl or something equivalent (not sure how this works on Windows) which will allow you to initiate an offline test?
There is a Windows port of Smartctl but I don't know if it's capable of offline testing.
Nec_V20 wrote: Once there, if there is a checkmark in "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" then take that out. This has never really worked all that well. Choose another harddrive in your system (not the SSD) and click on "Custom Size". Now make the minimum size 4096 MB and the maximum size 4096 and reboot.
Keeping your paging file on a conventional hard drive is good practice even if you're not having SSD issues. Page file writes will cause a lot of wear on an SSD. Better to keep the page file on an HDD and get more RAM if page file access becomes a bottleneck.
I have an even better solution.

There is a nice bit of software called Softperfect RAM Disk. It used to cost quite a lot but now they have made it free for non-commercial use:
https://www.softperfect.com/products/ramdisk/

Create a RAM disk (use the system memory as a disk) and then allocate the Virtual Memory to that.

Harddrives have slow writes and as you noted, continuous writes to the SSD will cause wear. So why not a RAM disk?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Thank you Professor CC
http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com ... edentials/

Reza Aslan is tearing down famous atheists in a ploy to become rich and famous himself. Gee, remind you of anyone else?

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Get thee behind me, Whitey (unless you want to play human shield for us - that's OK).

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/rebeccaflo ... e-culture/
We make it our cause to say the other guy is wrong–and not just wrong about one idea, but fundamentally evil and bereft of any good whatsoever. Once we make this move, we become just so much white noise. Our rhetoric is something the listener has heard over and over again. There’s nothing surprising, empathetic, or new in what we say. When drama is our only language, people.stop.listening.
The internet reminds me of the emotional maturity level of a preschooler. Everything is an outrage! Someone who disagrees with me isn’t just wrong about his or her idea, but is an oppressor! The person who occasionally says something stupid is given no second chances! One strike and you’re out, buddy. There’s no benefit of the doubt, no stopping for just one moment to consider where the other person may be coming from. There is just outrage.
Outrage culture is a symptom of something deep in the human heart that hungers for a cause. We all want a cause. We want to stand up for that which is right and resist that which is wrong. But when everything becomes a cause, we become “the boy who cried wolf,” and we make it difficult for people to take us seriously. Christians yell “persecution!” without checking their facts first. Women yell “male oppressor!” before getting to know the man to whom they are talking. Men yell “angry feminist!” before stopping to ask if the woman in question might have a good reason to be angry. People of different races yell at each other without stopping to consider the experience of the other.

didymos

Post by didymos »

And Melody would know a thing or two about whiteness:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Southern wrote:I'll do my own bit of mind-reading Zimmerman's mind, but I'm pretty sure he thought that the chance of him being the hero of his neighborhood and winning all the pussies he deserved finally had come. Unfortunatelly for him, his combat prowess was like Dick Carrier's intellectual output: higly overrated. He then took the easy way out, bringing a gun to a fist fight.

He should have paid more attention to Batman, if he wanted to act like him: no guns.
Zimmerman was married.

That said, if you want to do the neighborhood watch thing, the Zimmerman case scenario brings about an important bit of warning. If you want to do it, it is probably best done in organized conjunction with the police. Standard protocol for these neighborhood watch groups is to go in pairs & wear a community watch shirt or jacket.

Had the kid seen two people, it is extremely unlikely he would have attacked. Had he seen a neighborhood watch jacket or shirt, he would have known exactly why this person was observing him. Had their been two people, there would have been an eye witness.

I wouldn't have thought of these issues beforehand, but cases like Zimmerman bring an opportunity for others to learn and get it right.

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

didymos wrote:And Melody would know a thing or two about whiteness:
The only thing Melody's going to agitate are bed bugs.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

"White supremacist America lives on. White America, wake up!"
--Melody Hensley

She lacks total self awareness doesn't she.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I shall raise at the next white supremacists committee meeting some ongoing issues; first of which was dropping on the ball on the whole African-American president thing

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Sulman wrote:I shall raise at the next white supremacists committee meeting some ongoing issues; first of which was dropping on the ball on the whole African-American president thing
A basketball, I'm guessing. :rimshot:

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Switch out the name and the message still largely works... this shall be named the Hensely-Cobb Test: can you switch out the name and the message of a social justice warrior, or supremacist, racist, misogynist, sexist etc. still "works" with the new assumption. The first hashtag diminsihes the impression a little bit, though...

http://i.imgur.com/M0n4Pfi.png

John D

Post by John D »

another lurker wrote:http://www.patheos.com/blogs/rebeccaflo ... e-culture/
We make it our cause to say the other guy is wrong–and not just wrong about one idea, but fundamentally evil and bereft of any good whatsoever. Once we make this move, we become just so much white noise. Our rhetoric is something the listener has heard over and over again. There’s nothing surprising, empathetic, or new in what we say. When drama is our only language, people.stop.listening.
The internet reminds me of the emotional maturity level of a preschooler. Everything is an outrage! Someone who disagrees with me isn’t just wrong about his or her idea, but is an oppressor! The person who occasionally says something stupid is given no second chances! One strike and you’re out, buddy. There’s no benefit of the doubt, no stopping for just one moment to consider where the other person may be coming from. There is just outrage.
Outrage culture is a symptom of something deep in the human heart that hungers for a cause. We all want a cause. We want to stand up for that which is right and resist that which is wrong. But when everything becomes a cause, we become “the boy who cried wolf,” and we make it difficult for people to take us seriously. Christians yell “persecution!” without checking their facts first. Women yell “male oppressor!” before getting to know the man to whom they are talking. Men yell “angry feminist!” before stopping to ask if the woman in question might have a good reason to be angry. People of different races yell at each other without stopping to consider the experience of the other.
Left my own comment here and posted to Facebook. I think this is right on the money for me. I am swearing off rage posting. It used to be fun... and now it is just disturbing and destructive. I am trying to be more generous and forgiving. This is new ground for me... so wish me luck... and if I want to be rude and outrageous, just for kicks, I will post here.... so fuck you guys!

Southern

Post by Southern »

deLurch wrote: Zimmerman was married.
And that would make him not want fresh pussy because...?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Your post is great, John:)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:This is not a particularly flattering photograph of Darren Wilson...

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/7 ... 7922-1.jpg
I think he looks like Paul Whicker, the Tall Vicar, FWIW.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You never know where those gummis have been.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Going to close the pit for maintenance for a few mins, Back soon.

dog puke

Re: STFU about Zimmerman. Nobody else gives a crap.

Post by dog puke »

:pray: Maybe this has been posted already (and I certainly don't want to derail the pit), but could someone help clear this up for me?

What I can't figure out is how George Zimmerman got from the Texas School Book Depository all the way to Ferguson without being seen? There are credible witnesses who place him in an elevator in Ireland back in 2011.

Anyhow, please provide a detailed response (with citations, timeline, etc.)

Thank you. :pray:

Southern

Post by Southern »

NOOOOOOO! The 1000th page! THE 1000TH PAGE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MANIAC, FASCIST TIT, YOU?

Southern

Post by Southern »

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

:crying-green: :crying-green: :crying-green: :crying-green: :crying-green:

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Southern wrote:NOOOOOOO! The 1000th page! THE 1000TH PAGE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MANIAC, FASCIST TIT, YOU?
Heh, I actually hoped our dearly beloved leader would do this, what with these interminable Zimmerman discussion. The only thing more boring are the interminable Amanda Knox threads on the former JREF forum. But at least they have their own threads.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Feels a little like the discussion redirected to Zimzams at about the time when everyone had to pretty much concede the Brown case ruling was correct. I guess that puts the Pit one-up on most of Murican society.

But it's important to remember that Brown is the faux-martyr being held up by mainstream media, the President and the rioters/protestors/looters as the justification for all the bad shit going down.

I didn't think my opinion of Obama could get any lower. I was wrong. :dance:

Personally, speaking as someone watching as many of the livestreams as I can, I have seen zero police brutality, although the curtain dropped over Ferguson last night (internet pulled, police confiscating phones etc) and I can't speak to what happened after that. I have seen many, many cops standing there, taking abuse from rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth SJWs, while responding professionally.

For a movement who claims to be about justice, it's shocking how the presence of the police in itself is enough to trigger mass outrage, hysteria, horn honking and repeated chanting of NWA lyrics.

IE fashionista SJWs, anarchist shitlords and race-baiters are using lies to justify what they've always want to do: destroy the patriarchy whitetriarchy loot and burn stores get more blog hits and e-fame.

tina

Post by tina »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Anyone post this here yet? It's making the rounds on Twitter.

Ninjaaad! Was just going to. It's not a squillion miles from how I was, (and maybe a few others here), before the Kool Aid started to taste foul. Maybe some will see themselves in the mirror properly after reading it. One can hope.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

JacquesCuze wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: That accusation seems to stem psychologically from the reverse: that any time a white man shoots a black man, racism must play a major role. I thought we'd need JacquesCuze for that. ;)
???
Just an un-serious callback to your earlier expressed positions on race. If you don't believe anything approximating "any time a white man shoots a black man, racism must play a major role", then I retract.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

Brive1987 wrote:

Status update:

Damages sought:

Ron Lindsay
PZ Myers
Matthew Baxter
Jeff Wagg
Amy Roth Davis
Melody Hensley
Thanks for the update.

I'd given up on the moderated mess that is (was) JREF Forum. Have you got a source for this?

Amazing that KS's estimated figure would blast her $60,255 nest egg away .... Who'd have guessed. Looks like the baby room decorations may have to wait. She should have picked on Nugent, at least there she would only have been seal lioned to death.
This info came from the latest filing in PACER. When I am able, I will grab a copy of the full pdf and I'll share a link to that so you can read the entire document and see the full list of depositions.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

See? See? This is why we can't have nice things (like thousand-page threads).
Hopefully, solving the whole racism (or lack thereof) thing was worth it :evil:

tina

Post by tina »

Gefan wrote:See? See? This is why we can't have nice things (like thousand-page threads).
A thread of a thousand pages begins with a single....oh never mind.. :whistle:

James Caruthers

Heh, if "white, female privilege" had a face, hers would be it. :dance:

Just say you're a victim, get a doctor to sign off on your twitter ptsd and you too can sit on ass, roam twatter for harassment and get paid!

James Caruthers

Gefan wrote:See? See? This is why we can't have nice things (like thousand-page threads).
Can anyone remember who this Gibbles guy is?

Is he the guy responsible for the poop gifs?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Reminds me of a paradox: Gibbles gooble, but they won't go down.