Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Aneris

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Aneris »

Avalyne wrote:
jet_lagg wrote: I almost want to vote for a single pit representative who would then have exclusive rights to comment on Nugent's blog. .
I vote for Aneris.
I feel honored, but nobody represents the Slymepit. By simply participating here you all get the slymepit scarlet letter branded to your name, and thereby you all represent it in the eyes of everyone else. :)

sinister

Post by sinister »

That theo guy just throws all the shit he can find at the wall and hopes it sticks. I feel sorry for people who share internet space with s/h/it.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Tigzy wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
Avalyne wrote:I vote for Aneris.
I vote for anyone who wants to comment there to go ahead and post what they want.
Yup.

So where the fuck did this, 'Oh, only so-and-so Pitter should be posting on the Nugent threads' thing come from? Is it a wind-up?

If Nuge thinks there's too many Pitters commenting then he can banhammer accordingly, FFS.
I'm tempted to go and post a load of puerile shite over there just to piss off the nice kids on here.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

sinister wrote:No DARPA mentions yet, this was more of an expanation of Org Chart, a who's who, if you will. More videos are forthcoming.
OK. I am going to watch it anyway. BTW Rhino type personage there are indications that DARPA is involved with DiGRA. I will leave you to contemplate that rabbit hole.

Or I suppose you can divert yourself with contemplating State Torture Jenga hosted by SilverString Media who in the form of Maya Felix Kramer was last time I checked Zoe Quinn's PR agent.

Anywho, there is a rabbit hole and exploring it appears to be lots of fun. Who would have thought that a sport fucking slut (rapist by her own standards) would have been the catalyst into looking into something much more interesting?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Parody Accountant wrote:You have to PM cunt and mykeru for invites, Blueshift
Just do not be confused about what back channel really means. Any confusion should be cleared up when you are invited to drop your pants I suppose?

OK forget I said anything.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:You have to PM cunt and mykeru for invites, Blueshift
Seriously? And do I want to?

OK. I'll give this a shot, but I feel like I'm about to enter a hazing ritual.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

A while back someone said something about Watson showing up to a con drunk and giving a lecture boozed up. I have not heard this story. Can some shitlord please fill me in?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Her evo-psych lecture was idiotic and not researched at all, but she seemed sober, so I'd rule that one out.

In other news, in a novel extension of "corporations are people," I'll soon be lead plaintiff in a class-action suit being brought by comments from all over the internet. Comments are tired of being referred to as "sexist," "ableist," etc, and demand that people make it clear that the person posting the comment is sexist, ableist, etc, instead. If you don't want to be named, now is the time to, guys, stop doing that. That means you, piero.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Anyway, a graphic I have seen elsewhere (I have not personally verified all the dots) about DiGRA that looks interesting:

http://gamergate.giz.moe/wp-content/upl ... /digra.png

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

If I understand what these two twitter bots are telling us as they converse, I will turn my computer off and wander outside.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BarnOwl wrote:Over at Michael Nugent's blog, theophantes is claiming to be banned at the 'Pit:
(I am not sure whether I am banned for having a Chinese ISP (ooooh, scary!) or just being me. It is really hard to get into the quintessential last outpost of freeze peaches.
Fucking internetz, how do they work?
Yeah, it's almost certainly a Chinese IP address. If someone wants to tell him to send his IP from whatsmyip.org I'll unblock it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:Over at Michael Nugent's blog, theophantes is claiming to be banned at the 'Pit:
(I am not sure whether I am banned for having a Chinese ISP (ooooh, scary!) or just being me. It is really hard to get into the quintessential last outpost of freeze peaches.
Yeah, it's almost certainly a Chinese IP address. If someone wants to tell him to send his IP from whatsmyip.org I'll unblock it.
Or gimme a link and I'll tell the shitlord.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

bhoytony wrote:
I vote for anyone who wants to comment there to go ahead and post what they want.
This.

Not that I'm planning on posting there, but that was a stupid idea.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Lsuoma wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Or gimme a link and I'll tell the shitlord.
http://www.michaelnugent.com/2014/09/25 ... s-a-child/

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Great. I used a banned word in my first message to theophontes, wrote another without it, and got ninja'd, so now we've spammed up MN's blog even more in our attempt to prevent further spamming. We suck. Especially me.

didymos

Post by didymos »

Video game controls are about controlling things? Amazing!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Since we are talking about gains, brahs and being 'swole' I haz a question for the more biologically/anthropologically minded. When I first started reading up on fitness this spring, I came across this website: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ where the blogger/author talks about the ancient 'primal' diet, and describes how 'grok', our 'ripped' ancestor may have lived. "Grok" has been described as being 6ft tall, totally ripped etc - just like our Volkisch hero. Now, how much of this is fantasy? Kind of like 300 - we imagine that in the good ole days, everyone ate wonderfully healthy and had an amazing body. But, common sense would hint that, at least when it comes to a hard life of hunting/fighting etc, that being totally ripped and lean, with 5% body fat or less is really fucking unhealthy and won't actually protect you from 1) cold 2) injuries. I remember reading about how 300 was totally off-base, because warriors actually benefit from a thin layer of fat - if you get a laceration on your arm, for example, the fat will act as a buffer - if it's just your rippling muscle, that muscle is gonna be toast.

Any ideas?

strayling

Post by strayling »

I haven't seen this little piece of awesome from Libby Anne's comment page posted here yet: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfem ... 1605582533

Ok, it isn't little but it is a thing of beauty.

Behgold Libby's devastating point-by-point rebuttal:

http://i.imgur.com/CLZywxP.png

UncaYimmy

Post by UncaYimmy »

Guest wrote:Oh fuck off already with this condescending shit.

You clearly don't understand risk management, else you wouldn't be so fucking hung up with the law.
We're not talking risk management in terms of "lower attendance" or "loss of popular speakers as you are claiming. We were talking legal liability. Did your lips get stuck when your eyes saw "gross negligence" and other similar terms? You are the first one to mention lower attendance.

If you want to call me condescending for pointing out that you don't understand what's being discussed, I wouldn't be be surprised. It's a common reaction from those who struggle intellectually.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Cunt of Personality wrote:Uncanada!
Our home un-native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong, unfree!
From far and wide,
Uncanada, we stand unguard for thee.
God keep our land unglorious, unfree!
The new, correct, updated, PC lyric is:

WITH patriot love our sons AND DAUGHTERS stand.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

another lurker wrote:Since we are talking about gains, brahs and being 'swole' I haz a question for the more biologically/anthropologically minded. When I first started reading up on fitness this spring, I came across this website: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ where the blogger/author talks about the ancient 'primal' diet, and describes how 'grok', our 'ripped' ancestor may have lived. "Grok" has been described as being 6ft tall, totally ripped etc - just like our Volkisch hero. Now, how much of this is fantasy? Kind of like 300 - we imagine that in the good ole days, everyone ate wonderfully healthy and had an amazing body. But, common sense would hint that, at least when it comes to a hard life of hunting/fighting etc, that being totally ripped and lean, with 5% body fat or less is really fucking unhealthy and won't actually protect you from 1) cold 2) injuries. I remember reading about how 300 was totally off-base, because warriors actually benefit from a thin layer of fat - if you get a laceration on your arm, for example, the fat will act as a buffer - if it's just your rippling muscle, that muscle is gonna be toast.

Any ideas?

Good talk about this paleo business.

[youtube]BMOjVYgYaG8[/youtube]

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

strayling wrote:I haven't seen this little piece of awesome from Libby Anne's comment page posted here yet: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfem ... 1605582533

Little more context?

strayling

Post by strayling »

comhcinc wrote:
strayling wrote:I haven't seen this little piece of awesome from Libby Anne's comment page posted here yet: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfem ... 1605582533

Little more context?
I was a bit wary of copy-pasting the whole comment, but ok.
Pavlos -> Libby Anne • 2 days ago
The first link makes my point perfectly, thank you. First comes the admission that because mostly men make up a movement (or buy his books) that sexism must be the reason. Brilliant. It couldn't be anything else at all, no, let's just jump straight to the bias we're trying to confirm.

Then Harris makes a joke and surprise surprise those who have a victim-fetish desperately try to pull a sexist mentality out of it.

Then he gets serious and offers an obvious truth. Perhaps he should have spoke more crassly for some to understand him, but what he essentially said was that men find the "alpha male" "dick measuring competitions" more attractive than women.

The problem isn't with his words, it's that some people have gone so far off the deep end that in their struggle for equality they have forgotten basic biology. The rest was more of the same bias confirming drivel, so I move on to the second link.

That one is just sweet as candy to me. You give away your point rather quickly with fallacious analogies and clear a priori conclusions . . . it's a mess really, let's be honest. I'm surprised the Nazis didn't come up at all.

But that first response to him was just the beginning of this treat.
"It seems Harris is unaware that women make disproportionate sacrifices for their families because of sexism."
There you have it folks, it's all because of sexism. Damn men not having any babies because they are so sexist.
"Only 1.2% of Fortune 500 companies have black CEOs, but I would hope that Harris doesn’t think that’s because of psychological differences."

Beautiful false analogy, implied ad hom (racism), you just nailed it. And you're so convinced you're right that even Hitler would be proud (see what I did there? LOL)

"The thing is, I've read your comments, and you come across as "another privileged sexist male.""

Thank you for yet another admission. Here's the nail in the coffin we're about to bury your argument in: my first comment was so gender neutral that if not for my name and picture you'd have no possible way of just hurling out that accusation which just rolls off your tongue so easily. But I wouldn't really expect you to understand this. You're clearly lost in this wilderness of self-pity where everyone is out to get you with their sexist remarks. Look over there Libby, there's a pair of legs with a penis between them . . . sexist privileged male alert. Let's wait for him to open his mouth so we can confirm our bias. Wait, what did he say? "Hello?" That pig! Did you hear the way he said it all male-like and privileged as though he owns you? Let's write another click-bait tirade about it, shall we?

"If someone were to say that the things I was saying were racist, I would listen and try to understand what they saw that I didn't rather than spending my energies insisting I'm not racist. You might try the same."

Deal! You honestly examine your ideologies carefully and I'll do the same. I'm not calling you a racist, but you are so clearly an extremist that calling you that feels like saying fire is hot. Of course, this form of extremism is your bread and butter and so examining what's wrong and stopping it would be like quitting your job. But just do it for your own sake. Perhaps start a list where every time you hear a sexist remark you note it and then tally them up every night/week/month. Just try to be aware of how often you think about this, encounter it, experience it, look for it, etc. Once you start doing this you'll find yourself under constant sexist bombardment (in your opinion, of course). Just like Christians in Memphis freaked out because a group of atheists was going to stay in a hotel there on Easter. "Ah, the horror, the oppression! Lord save us all from the evil atheists come to take away my rights by . . .staying in a hotel near me. . ." I'm sure you've seen that story. Do me a favor and watch it again, only imagine this time you're being interviewed and the topic isn't their atheism but their "privilege."

"Now let me say a note about privilege. . . ."

Wow! Seriously? I'm going to drop all sarcasm, all facetiousness, all of it and just be completely serious and honest now. That paragraph, on your understanding of privilege, is beyond my abilities to tackle and explain the multitude of ways in which you are wrong and revealing of just why you are so wrong in your core ideology. I encounter this feeling of mine frequently when I speak with creationists. Seriously, I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I'll just do what I do with those creationists: consider you a lost cause and offer you this quote “We must admit that our opponents in this argument have a marked advantage over us. They need only a few words to set forth a half-truth; whereas, in order to show that it is a half-truth, we have to resort to long and arid dissertations.”

-Frederic Bastiat

I have neither the time nor the desire to begin such a dissertation for you (they're usually wasted anyway).

"No, it's generally people's own words that seal their reputation as sexist."

I noticed you conveniently left out Shermer being declared a rapist because of an accusation. Forget "innocent until proven guilty," this is new-age feminism (or whatever you call your form of extremism) here so it's "male therefore guilty."

In any case that sentence I quoted is (partially) accurate to us non-fanatical ideologues, not to you or the people commenting here (that I have seen).

As for Dawkins and Harris I already covered that. The only advice I can offer you is to stop assuming you're right so easily and vehemently. Allow the thought that you might be wrong to creep into your mentality every now and then. Is it possible that maybe they weren't being sexist and *that* is why they are defending their statements? If so, perhaps this should have occurred to you before all these accusatory blogs were written. If not, well, there's your fanaticism again.

"This isn't about not being able to back up my positions. "

Is this something that really worries you? You hate the fact that you might have to walk away from an argument because you're busy, but you hate it because you can't stand being perceived as "not able to back up your arguments?" The desire to be right can be a very sneaky addiction. Before you know it, you don't care about actually being right anymore, only being perceived as being right. I'm just saying.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

bhoytony wrote:
Seconded and turded.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Aneris wrote:
I feel honored, but nobody represents the Slymepit. By simply participating here you all get the slymepit scarlet letter branded to your name, and thereby you all represent it in the eyes of everyone else. :)
It was only a half serious idea, based on something another commenter said at Nugent's (that it was a bunch of boys patting each other on the back). While I think there's good reason it ended up that way, it's hard to deny the opposition was getting piled on, and we were largely repeating each other. I don't like either of those two things, so the idea of a sort of emissary arose. You're an obvious choice, as one of the most diplomatic among us (if I were trolling, I'd elect Mykeru).

Supposing we did actually elect a representative, it would have to go with the caveat that anyone who disagreed with something said representative declared would be free to go outside the pit and voice said disagreement. That's our biggest strength after all. Everyone gets a voice.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

didymos wrote: Video game controls are about controlling things? Amazing!
Wow. Anita Sarkeesian's boyfriend, everybody, and co-author of Feminist Frequency. Can definitely see the analytical brain.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Gumby wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
This.

Not that I'm planning on posting there, but that was a stupid idea.
I nominate Clarence to be the official all-time Pit Rep - forever and always. :goatsebun:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

UncaYimmy wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh fuck off already with this condescending shit.

You clearly don't understand risk management, else you wouldn't be so fucking hung up with the law.
We're not talking risk management in terms of "lower attendance" or "loss of popular speakers as you are claiming. We were talking legal liability. Did your lips get stuck when your eyes saw "gross negligence" and other similar terms? You are the first one to mention lower attendance.

If you want to call me condescending for pointing out that you don't understand what's being discussed, I wouldn't be be surprised. It's a common reaction from those who struggle intellectually.
http://i.imgur.com/bXC6fZK.jpg

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

I vote only Walter Ego be allowed to post at Nugents.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Hard to believe that Sarkeesian is the brains of that outfit.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Who cares if a baboon is getting dogpiled? Not our fault that he's talking shit and his mates won't stick up for him.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

bovarchist wrote:
Cunt of Personality wrote:Uncanada!
Our home un-native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong, unfree!
From far and wide,
God keep our land unglorious, unfree!
The new, correct, updated, PC lyric is:

WITH patriot love our sons AND DAUGHTERS stand.
Dem fuckers...they put god in there about 1980 - those fuckers - and then these later amendments.

I just sing Maple Leaf Forever when I am called upon to patriotize. (For the Patriarchyâ„¢ and anglo hegemony of course.)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

bhoytony wrote:
I'm tempted to go and post a load of puerile shite over there just to piss off the nice kids on here.
And this is why we need to start cleaning house. We need to tell the world that Bhoytony and his kind are not with us. We need a Slymepit +

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

dog puke wrote: I nominate Clarence to be the official all-time Pit Rep - forever and always. :goatsebun:
Now THAT's the best idea I've heard all week.
sppb.png
(102.48 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

jet_lagg wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
And this is why we need to start cleaning house. We need to tell the world that Bhoytony and his kind are not with us. We need a Slymepit +
Thank you Jet McCreight.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Gumby wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
Thank you Jet McCreight.
Nice one. :D

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

#Banmykeru

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

sinister wrote:You know what kills me is when these white people find out they are speaking down to a black person in doesn't slow them down for a second. Just on to the next person and start talking down to them. It's insanity.
House niggers ain't got no right to talk neither ya know

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Cunt of Personality wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Cunt of Personality wrote:As a preliminary to the proof of my assertion that Spam is fucking disgusting, I'd like to pose the question: Name six people in the history of the human race that have, when pissed, stoned or both, ever expressed a preference for Spam over any other form of disgusting junk food.
Me.

My wife.

Abraham Lincoln.

Sargent Pepper.

Larry Eckison.

Your mom.

I like my Spam pan fried between toasted sough dough bread with simple yellow mustard.
You are a terrible person and should feel bad.

Also, there is no such thing as "simple yellow mustard". If it isn't Colman's English Mustard, it isn't mustard.
A-fucking men. I point this out weekly to the colonials. Also tea is for men and your spoon should stand up in it.

Flavoured pig piss mixed with raspberry extract sipped by Bikram yoga preaching assholes is not 'tea'.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:
sinister wrote:You know what kills me is when these white people find out they are speaking down to a black person in doesn't slow them down for a second. Just on to the next person and start talking down to them. It's insanity.
House niggers ain't got no right to talk neither ya know
No true nigger

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

UncaYimmy wrote:We're not talking risk management in terms of [blah] [blah] [blah]
Why do you keep spelling "I'm" as "we're"? Are you royalty?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
UncaYimmy wrote:We're not talking risk management in terms of [blah] [blah] [blah]
If he is, you've totes got egg on your face, brah.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

James C. said:
Honestly, I think Iron Pill might be the funniest political comic ever created.
Well, erm, that is certainly a matter of opinion and taste.

Personally, I find it on par with week old soda bread.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Za-zen wrote:#Banmykeru
#yourkeru

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

another lurker wrote:Yeah. And even if the pork is removed, the beans will remain contaminated. Furthermore, they can ignore the pork products and eat veggies and grains, but apparently that is too much effort. And not being able to speak or read English means that they are apparently incapable of discerning safe to eat from unsafe. But really, this is just like if we were starving and the Koreans forced us to eat dog and cat!!
Hypothetical: up here in the foothills of the Foothill Mountains, there's a raw food commune. Let's say a typhoon wipes out the commune. Should our local food bank be tending a nice, healthy garden and stocking up on pine nuts, in case we need to feed those brain-damaged fucks?

Don't these somali refugees get it? That the reason their village was obliterated was because the Pig God defeated the Goat God in astral combat?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote: I like my Spam pan fried between toasted sough dough bread with simple yellow mustard.
I slice it thin, pan fry it & serve with a fried ring of pineapple.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Can't wait for this dunce to create a game where you have no control over anything and just die over and over.

If he makes the player character a white male, he can then claim it's a counterculture radical revolutionary indie game in defiance of patriarchal gender norms!

Especially of the enemies that kill him are trans othercock snowflake-kin feminists who kill the player character by stomping his balls and cutting off his dick.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

bovarchist wrote:
Za-zen wrote:#Banmykeru
#yourkeru
We just need someone to do the voiceover

[youtube]u93bhAimFFU[/youtube]

James Caruthers

another lurker wrote:Since we are talking about gains, brahs and being 'swole' I haz a question for the more biologically/anthropologically minded. When I first started reading up on fitness this spring, I came across this website: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ where the blogger/author talks about the ancient 'primal' diet, and describes how 'grok', our 'ripped' ancestor may have lived. "Grok" has been described as being 6ft tall, totally ripped etc - just like our Volkisch hero. Now, how much of this is fantasy? Kind of like 300 - we imagine that in the good ole days, everyone ate wonderfully healthy and had an amazing body. But, common sense would hint that, at least when it comes to a hard life of hunting/fighting etc, that being totally ripped and lean, with 5% body fat or less is really fucking unhealthy and won't actually protect you from 1) cold 2) injuries. I remember reading about how 300 was totally off-base, because warriors actually benefit from a thin layer of fat - if you get a laceration on your arm, for example, the fat will act as a buffer - if it's just your rippling muscle, that muscle is gonna be toast.

Any ideas?
Early agricultural diet was shit.

Semi-nomadic tribes who gathered and collected food had good diets COMPARED to the early agricultural diet of grain mush.

Hunting and gathering was a pretty okay diet, but with modern technology and modern advances in medicine and health, you can have an even better diet.

Nomadic societies would have done a lot of walking, not pumping iron. Actually strong people don't look like bodybuilders and there seems to be some evidence that population height is increasing rather than decreasing over the centuries.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

James Caruthers wrote:
Can't wait for this dunce to create a game where you have no control over anything and just die over and over.

If he makes the player character a white male, he can then claim it's a counterculture radical revolutionary indie game in defiance of patriarchal gender norms!

Especially of the enemies that kill him are trans othercock snowflake-kin feminists who kill the player character by stomping his balls and cutting off his dick.
Death isn't allowed to be represented in the SJW game world, it triggers too many suicides

James Caruthers

John Greg wrote:James C. said:
Honestly, I think Iron Pill might be the funniest political comic ever created.
Well, erm, that is certainly a matter of opinion and taste.

Personally, I find it on par with week old soda bread.
Mods, ban this guy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote:A while back someone said something about Watson showing up to a con drunk and giving a lecture boozed up. I have not heard this story. Can some shitlord please fill me in?
You'll have to narrow that query quite a bit, brah.

Seriously, iirc, she (2013?) tweeted about having just arrived at a con, and was already on her third beer or something. Then she tweeted the next morning, bragging she was hung over, was due up to speak in a couple of hours, and hadn't even written her presentation. Was going to hash something out on the shuttle bus.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

So, according to the SJW's at Love Joy Feminism 'wtf is wrong with you' is an ableist remark, as it is an 'armchair diagnosis' and we must not do such things over the internet. Also, since many wonderful people are mentally ill,you can't say to a rambling, incoherent fucktard 'you're crazy' or 'what the fuck is your problem' because it will hurt all of the innocent mentally ill individuals by suggesting that mental illness might, sometimes, result in bad behaviour. Also, you cannot ask questions about this, because it means that you are JAQing off and simply looking for reasons to offend, and there is NO nice way to even joke that someone IS a crazy fucktard, because such thoughts are verboten. Oh, and you had better not even express frustration with a fucktard, because 1) you don't speak for anyone else, and thus can't describe their behaviour as fucktardish 2) it is unreasonable to deal with unreasonable people, so just keep your fingers off the keyboard, you ableist asshole.

sinister

Post by sinister »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
headmates?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

another lurker wrote:So, according to the SJW's at Love Joy Feminism 'wtf is wrong with you' is an ableist remark, as it is an 'armchair diagnosis' and we must not do such things over the internet. Also, since many wonderful people are mentally ill,you can't say to a rambling, incoherent fucktard 'you're crazy' or 'what the fuck is your problem' because it will hurt all of the innocent mentally ill individuals by suggesting that mental illness might, sometimes, result in bad behaviour. Also, you cannot ask questions about this, because it means that you are JAQing off and simply looking for reasons to offend, and there is NO nice way to even joke that someone IS a crazy fucktard, because such thoughts are verboten. Oh, and you had better not even express frustration with a fucktard, because 1) you don't speak for anyone else, and thus can't describe their behaviour as fucktardish 2) it is unreasonable to deal with unreasonable people, so just keep your fingers off the keyboard, you ableist asshole.

And you can't ask a question on a thread about comment policy and ableist language because you have MADE IT ALL ABOUT YOU, NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

another lurker wrote:So, according to the SJW's at Love Joy Feminism 'wtf is wrong with you' is an ableist remark, as it is an 'armchair diagnosis' and we must not do such things over the internet. Also, since many wonderful people are mentally ill,you can't say to a rambling, incoherent fucktard 'you're crazy' or 'what the fuck is your problem' because it will hurt all of the innocent mentally ill individuals by suggesting that mental illness might, sometimes, result in bad behaviour. Also, you cannot ask questions about this, because it means that you are JAQing off and simply looking for reasons to offend, and there is NO nice way to even joke that someone IS a crazy fucktard, because such thoughts are verboten. Oh, and you had better not even express frustration with a fucktard, because 1) you don't speak for anyone else, and thus can't describe their behaviour as fucktardish 2) it is unreasonable to deal with unreasonable people, so just keep your fingers off the keyboard, you ableist asshole.
What a bunch of retards!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Za-zen wrote:
Death isn't allowed to be represented in the SJW game world, it triggers too many suicides
You say that like it's a bad thing...

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
What a bunch of retards!

Classic Kafka trap just like at FTB. Asking questions, to even 'improve' one's behavour = a sin, because it shows that you are *thinking the wrong things*. And if they start talking down to you for your thought crimes, you had best not *defend* yourself, because then you are guilty of 'derailing' and making this all about your 'narcissistic feelies'.

Of course, none of these rules apply to them if they are pissy or frustrated with someone. They are allowed to break the rules on occasion, but no one else is!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself.

Really?

Post by Really? »

jet_lagg wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
LOL.

"We oppose PZ's lies about what Dawkins says AND we dislike animated GIFs of people shitting."

"We think Sarkeesian is little more than a shrewd carnival barker AND we're scared that whatever pathogens that have been in OB's nether regions could wipe out half of the population because humans haven't been exposed to them for centuries."

"We oppose child rapists like Ogvorbis AND we think in-context quotation is a good way to prove your point in an argument."