Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
sinister

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by sinister »

Gumby wrote:Yes, Melody, because agreement with someone's opinion automatically means "hero worship". :doh:
Hey Joe! You just described FtB/Skepchick/A+ perfectly.
These people cannot stand when normalcy wins out. Everything has to conform to their worldview or its WRONG. No discussion, no evidence, no debate, you're wrong and you can't even be wrong for the right reasons.

Why are people attracted to this?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

And that, folks, is why you don't leave your voice-recognition software running when surfing the 'net.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Brive1987 wrote:
sinister wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Sinister, apologies if you still have PTSD from MattusMaximus. I should have provided a trigger warning to my post above.
I'm moblie right now and I have an oppressive data limit so I haven't watched yet. I believe I am done at JREF between the memory holing, and timeout I will take my posts elsewhere (aren't you guys blessed). Do I need to go over there and make a really long self-pitying post about it? That's a requirement right?
Where else do you get to annoy such an array of sanctimonious pricks while ripping divots in their lawn?
Well I guess that could be true. I could just go full out hater. I don't know. That place is like hypocrisy as art. :bjarte:

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Joan Rivers was obscenely funny. That was a true loss. I had no idea how funny she was until I saw her completely murder her appearance on that UK talk show Graham Norton (2010).

[youtube]JPNArrgOADA[/youtube]

"America is so youth-obsessed... I'm 77 years old... someone said I was 77 years young, and I wanted to say 'and name here is 350 pounds fat'..."

"I'm doing advertisements for dry vagina products, are they airing here yet?... Seriously if ever there was a spokesperson for dry vaginas... really now, camels follow me home... No really, foolish men are trying to rent my uterus - thinking it was miami..."

Rape joke at 4:00-ish

Race joke at 5:30

[youtube]FBWVfrj33ao[/youtube]

gay joke featuring our lord and savior's birth at 5:00 ish

There was more... but this drunken performance really turned me onto her whole career. 10/10 RIP.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Good lord, the conservative press has found the #GamerGate story, and are going to pound the "liberal media" into the floor with it. I imagine a lot of liberal gamers find themselves scratching their heads at this idea. It's going to be interesting to watch the all around fallout of this stuff.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

PARSEHOLE, this one's for you:

http://i.imgur.com/cWEw9xz.jpg

sinister

Post by sinister »

Aaand fox news favorites my tweet. I am a liberal hero today.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:PARSEHOLE, this one's for you:

Like!!!

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

The Guardian has a surprisingly level-headed view of Gamergate (well, it is the guardian, so levelheaded here is more not raving-looney-toons-liberal-leftie-comrade-hippy style). The writer, Keith Stuart actually discusses what Gamergate is about, not the SWJ crap view of what it should be about. Maybe trying to redeem themselves after the Jenn Frank thing didn't work out so well for them.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... -zoe-quinn

Parody Accountant

Lsuoma wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:PARSEHOLE, this one's for you:

Like!!!
fucking british rhyme slang.

I'll radio rentals you lot some day.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

These people cannot stand when normalcy wins out. Everything has to conform to their worldview or its WRONG. No discussion, no evidence, no debate, you're wrong and you can't even be wrong for the right reasons.

Why are people attracted to this?
Because they want to be right. They want to show everybody they're better than anyone else. They're the Chosen Ethical Ones in the Cruel and Nasty World.

In a word: fanaticism.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

James Caruthers wrote:Carrie doesn't use the blockbot.
http://i.imgur.com/mAgLn3a.jpg

Who does?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

He did block me though, so maybe his sense of humour is not as robust as I thought.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

HunnyBunny wrote:The Guardian has a surprisingly level-headed view of Gamergate (well, it is the guardian, so levelheaded here is more not raving-looney-toons-liberal-leftie-comrade-hippy style). The writer, Keith Stuart actually discusses what Gamergate is about, not the SWJ crap view of what it should be about. Maybe trying to redeem themselves after the Jenn Frank thing didn't work out so well for them.

From the above link:
For me, the problem with the gamer community that has aligned around the #gamergate hash tag is that it doesn’t seem to know what it wants or what it fears – or at least, the problem is that what it fears isn’t going to happen. There’s a sense that social justice warriors are going to “ruin games”. But how? This is a tiny subset of writers and developers sharing a left-leaning ideology – they are big on Twitter, but they are not going to convince Activision, EA, Capcom or any other multinational games corporations to stop making games that conflict with their beliefs.
I dunno ...

Perhaps a whole bunch of people are tired of being berated, and the constant pissing and moaning and moralizing by a bunch of fuck wits who it turns out are not only ethically challenged, and in addition to appear to have only a superficial idea of what they are talking about in the first place, but on top of it are blatantly unethical themselves and seemingly oblivious about how much of a hypocrite they are?

Just a thought.

Parody Accountant

douche faces, grieve with me about JOAN RIVERS.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Parody Accountant wrote:douche faces, grieve with me about JOAN RIVERS.
She was great because she was like, fuck political correctness. Though I disagree with her that Palestinians are vermin that deserve to be killed.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

HunnyBunny wrote:The Guardian has a surprisingly level-headed view of Gamergate (well, it is the guardian, so levelheaded here is more not raving-looney-toons-liberal-leftie-comrade-hippy style). The writer, Keith Stuart actually discusses what Gamergate is about, not the SWJ crap view of what it should be about. Maybe trying to redeem themselves after the Jenn Frank thing didn't work out so well for them.

Then compare with the Gamergate article in the ABC's The Drum. Fortunately most of the comments take the author to task for crappy research.

sinister

Post by sinister »

While the Guardian article is a step forward, it still goes out of its way to treat trolling as being targeted only one place, and then blames a whole community to for not creating mind control devices to silence bad people. They do this over and over like each of these communities are sitting on the remedy for trolls and just won't share it. It's bullshit plain and simple. They also absolve these loud voices of having to offer any solutions because the community has to fix itself... I don't even know how that's supposed to work. Oh well, one step at a time I guess.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Sorry, it really is a big loss. A very important artist has died, and I hardly see that void being filled

Parody Accountant

another lurker wrote:
She was great because she was like, fuck political correctness. Though I disagree with her that Palestinians are vermin that deserve to be killed.
I disagree too. But what is a Palestinian anyway? Vermin deserve to be cupped and let outside. I feel sorry for Michael Jackson's mouse every time i see the TV movie.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Grieve not. She lives on.

http://pool.theinfosphere.org/images/7/ ... ards_2.png

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

sinister wrote:
Sorry, it really is a big loss. A very important artist has died, and I hardly see that void being filled

HJ HORNBECK

ConcentratedH2O, OM

another lurker wrote:
Oh fuck me, Lurker. We've had days of this gaming shit, and now you want to reopen that subject? All my spoons are belong to the Pit.

sinister

Post by sinister »

AndrewV69 wrote:

From the above link:
For me, the problem with the gamer community that has aligned around the #gamergate hash tag is that it doesn’t seem to know what it wants or what it fears – or at least, the problem is that what it fears isn’t going to happen. There’s a sense that social justice warriors are going to “ruin games”. But how? This is a tiny subset of writers and developers sharing a left-leaning ideology – they are big on Twitter, but they are not going to convince Activision, EA, Capcom or any other multinational games corporations to stop making games that conflict with their beliefs.
I dunno ...

Perhaps a whole bunch of people are tired of being berated, and the constant pissing and moaning and moralizing by a bunch of fuck wits who it turns out are not only ethically challenged, and in addition to appear to have only a superficial idea of what they are talking about in the first place, but on top of it are blatantly unethical themselves and seemingly oblivious about how much of a hypocrite they are?

Just a thought.
This as well it's more of the they fear change bullshit. It still pushes this idea that gamers are pissed about games, they aren't they haven't refused to allow any have to be made. What they don't want is neopuritan censorship of the culture they spent years cultivating.

I have not seen any gamer ever say games you want to make should be made, but I have seen them say "your game is crap." Then they get called bigots. It's not right.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Oh fuck me, Lurker. We've had days of this gaming shit, and now you want to reopen that subject? All my spoons are belong to the Pit.

It won't be reopened, I promise.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/DQ2M6iv3rDU/0.jpg

sinister

Post by sinister »

another lurker wrote:
sinister wrote:

HJ HORNBECK
That's funny for about a hundred different reasons.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

sinister wrote:Good lord, the conservative press has found the #GamerGate story, and are going to pound the "liberal media" into the floor with it. I imagine a lot of liberal gamers find themselves scratching their heads at this idea. It's going to be interesting to watch the all around fallout of this stuff.
They're largely correct to identify liberalism as the problem (THIS time,) but couldn't be more wrong if they think conservatism is the solution.

Back in the Jack Thompson days, it was the conservatives going apeshit about video games and the liberals being reasonable.

James Caruthers

Brive1987 wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:Carrie doesn't use the blockbot.
http://i.imgur.com/mAgLn3a.jpg

Who does?
None of the people who cry about online "harassment," as it turns out. :roll:

Parody Accountant

sinister wrote:
another lurker wrote:
sinister wrote: Sorry, it really is a big loss. A very important artist has died, and I hardly see that void being filled

HJ HORNBECK
That's funny for about a hundred different reasons.
Botox is a hell of a drug.

James Caruthers

AndrewV69 wrote:

This is how.

They absolutely will, and are convincing multinational games corporations and smaller developers to censor their art. They say they don't want to censor art, and then they continue with their smear campaign to accomplish exactly that.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Well if gamers talk is pissing you off may I suggest the even nerdier git markdown issue? That ought to rustle your jimmies.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Botox is a social construct.

Parody Accountant

Dear Joan:

Social Justice something or other.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Parody Accountant wrote:
another lurker wrote:
I disagree too. But what is a Palestinian anyway? Vermin deserve to be cupped and let outside. I feel sorry for Michael Jackson's mouse every time i see the TV movie.
I only knew her from a reality show my wife watched and from which I fled.

But she seems to have the right attitude.
At the Logies in 2006: "I don't know why the f--- I'm here. I know you're all famous, and I hope you all win, [but] I don't know who you are."

"I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."

"I have no sex appeal. If my husband didn't toss and turn, we'd never have had the kid"

"My love life is like a piece of Swiss cheese; most of it's missing, and what's there stinks."

"You know why I feel older? I went to buy sexy underwear and they automatically gift wrapped it."

"My breasts are so low, now I can have a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time."

"Did you hear Tom Cruise just had a baby? He was there when it was born … he should have been there when it was conceived."

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say, 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
http://i.imgur.com/C0GhX8U.jpg

The world needs more of this, not less. :(

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

sinister wrote:Well if gamers talk is pissing you off may I suggest the even nerdier git markdown issue? That ought to rustle your jimmies.
Perhaps he wants his jimmies rustled, literally, and this is a cry for help, cuz he's run out of spoons

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Cliché Guevara wrote:http://www.wwtdd.com/2014/09/dmv-dont-p ... ying-game/
Besides uniting people from nations without indoor plumbing for a an afternoon of waiting in lines, the DMV is really good with rules. One of those rules is, you can’t wear shit on your face when taking your DMV photo. The cops need to match your photo to your face. You can’t wear glasses, excessive makeup, Groucho Marx mustaches, or Justin Verlander’s sperm. Sorry, Kate Upton. Now, the immovable rock that is DMV rules and regulations is up against the unstoppable force that is gender identification rights.

Chase Culpepper says he’s gender non-conforming. I don’t know what that means, but it sounds impressive. Like most teenagers today, Chase has grown up believing that the world should conform to him as opposed to the other way around. The Greatest Tranny Generation. The DMV made Chase remove all his female accoutrements for his photo. Because them’s the rules. Now Chase is suing with the help of some transgender rights legal groups.
I left the DMV feeling humiliated. I want to be myself and have a driver’s license photo that reflects that.
We’ve come a long way from boys donning slips in their shame closets in fear for their lives to every indulged teen suing the DMV because they wouldn’t let him look like one of the Designing Women on his license photo. Millions of people every year are asked to remove shit for their DMV photos, But Chase is the special flower who must be served.

You want to be yourself? Head to Aaron Brothers and craft yourself up the most darling dummy driver’s license ever. Then use it in your fake car around your yard while your parents make honking and beeping noises. Everybody else on the public roads had to follow the fucking rules. I just got a ticket making a right turn on a red when not another living soul was within five miles. Welcome to adulthood, Chase.
For a guy, he makes a pretty cute chick. Can't help but wonder how good a tranny has to be before I'm not gay for wanting to fuck him? I mean, if he really was a girl, I'd probably try to fuck her in the ass anyway, so what's the difference?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

FYI, I don't actually know what a "jimmy" is. I'll just piss on his intersex nipples and tell him its raining.

sinister

Post by sinister »

another lurker wrote:
sinister wrote:Well if gamers talk is pissing you off may I suggest the even nerdier git markdown issue? That ought to rustle your jimmies.
Perhaps he wants his jimmies rustled, literally, and this is a cry for help, cuz he's run out of spoons
I assure you, if gamer talk removes spoons watching people get upset about a markup language is pretty much the holy grail of small community infighting.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Look , the UN divided the place, the Jews agreed, the Arabs said fuckit and threw the war dice and lost.

Suck it up princess.

Parody Accountant

Brive1987 wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
another lurker wrote: She was great because she was like, fuck political correctness. Though I disagree with her that Palestinians are vermin that deserve to be killed.
I only knew her from a reality show my wife watched and from which I fled.

But she seems to have the right attitude.
At the Logies in 2006: "I don't know why the f--- I'm here. I know you're all famous, and I hope you all win, [but] I don't know who you are."

"I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."

"I have no sex appeal. If my husband didn't toss and turn, we'd never have had the kid"

"My love life is like a piece of Swiss cheese; most of it's missing, and what's there stinks."

"You know why I feel older? I went to buy sexy underwear and they automatically gift wrapped it."

"My breasts are so low, now I can have a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time."

"Did you hear Tom Cruise just had a baby? He was there when it was born … he should have been there when it was conceived."

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say, 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
http://i.imgur.com/C0GhX8U.jpg

The world needs more of this, not less. :(
THIS GUY GETS IT.

sinister

Post by sinister »

bovarchist wrote:For a guy, he makes a pretty cute chick. Can't help but wonder how good a tranny has to be before I'm not gay for wanting to fuck him? I mean, if he really was a girl, I'd probably try to fuck her in the ass anyway, so what's the difference?
Dan Savage brought up the fact that many straight men are becoming so sexually uninhibited that some gay sex on the side no longer is as taboo as it once was. I'm not quite there myself, but far be it from me to judge how someone gets theirs.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:Look , the UN divided the place, the Jews agreed, the Arabs said fuckit and threw the war dice and lost.

Suck it up princess.
Btw I only had to read that first intro para in the Wikipedia article to get that. There is probably more to the story. :lol:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Brive1987 wrote:Look , the UN divided the place, the Jews agreed, the Arabs said fuckit and threw the war dice and lost.

Suck it up princess.
Oh please. I have. Occasionally she was just a tad extreme, that's all. I can disagree with some of the stuff she said and still think that she was great, no?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Twitter really is inimical to critical thinking. Arguments on Twitter tend to be just throwing empty proclamations around, with the winner being who has the best snark. And for someone low on reasoning skills to begin with like Aaminah Khan, Twitter use leads them to leave the land of rationality entirely. And, at the same time, it exposes the rest of us to this kind of damaged, defective irrelevancy of a human being.
Same with Shanley. She knows her material, and is highly educated. You wouldn't guess from Twitter where she demonstrates some very poor self control and typically resorts to telling people to fuck themselves.

What strikes me about all of these people is most of it is Frankfurt School-style Critical Theory; it isn't new or interesting, it's just class based bollocks. That's why they rebuke the people they are said to support, because they aren't sitting in the class they've been assigned. That's as far as the debate goes. They've got nothing.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Brive1987 wrote:

Suck it up princess.
Btw I only had to read that first intro para in the Wikipedia article to get that. There is probably more to the story. :lol:
I suppose I spoke too soon. Clearly I am missing something. I need Kate Uptons boobs.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Sulman wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:
Twitter really is inimical to critical thinking. Arguments on Twitter tend to be just throwing empty proclamations around, with the winner being who has the best snark. And for someone low on reasoning skills to begin with like Aaminah Khan, Twitter use leads them to leave the land of rationality entirely. And, at the same time, it exposes the rest of us to this kind of damaged, defective irrelevancy of a human being.
Same with Shanley. She knows her material, and is highly educated. You wouldn't guess from Twitter where she demonstrates some very poor self control and typically resorts to telling people to fuck themselves.

What strikes me about all of these people is most of it is Frankfurt School-style Critical Theory; it isn't new or interesting, it's just class based bollocks. That's why they rebuke the people they are said to support, because they aren't sitting in the class they've been assigned. That's as far as the debate goes. They've got nothing.
I blame you for my very, very long caffeine fueled day because of a long night spent dying in STALKER. :lol:

sinister

Post by sinister »

another lurker wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Suck it up princess.
I suppose I spoke too soon. Clearly I am missing something. I need Kate Uptons boobs.
Don't we all?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

sinister wrote:
Sulman wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:

I blame you for my very, very long caffeine fueled day because of a long night spent dying in STALKER. :lol:
During a particularly bad heatwave many years ago I would get up a 5am to play Deus Ex, and quit before it got super humid around 10.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Scented Nectar wrote: Hijacked! Oh the stupid burns strong. There is no way to interpret the koran (and those hadith books too) other than seeing the very clear laws in those books declaring that women are inferior, property of her father or the husband that she was arranged/sold-to, and whom must fuck on demand - extra unpleasant if she's also been mutilated - and do all sorts of slave labour in the home as well, and must obey them both on threat of death or beatings. Also, if she's a believer, she has the threats of eternal after-death torture. Why on earth would a feminist promote the only remaining patriarchy and true rape culture left on our planet?

If asked, most of these idiots barf out something like "but, but, racism/islamophobia!" even though it has nothing to do with race. There are muslims of just about every race on earth. It DOES have to do with culture though, and there is no bigotry in criticizing cultural behaviours. It's only sensible to be cautious, phobic even, towards a barbaric, unequal, unjust, legal and lifestyle system which is trying to spread into modern, happier countries.

The only time bigotry appears is when one is told to NOT criticize a culture. Even when the criticism is in favour of improving the quality of life of people who are stuck living in that culture. When someone thinks that we should accept barbarism in someone's culture "because it's just their way - we should tolerate it", they are practicing the bigotry of lowered expectations. We should want everyone to have a good quality of life, not help keep them in old barbaric situations "cuz it's just their way".
There are also womyn that like the "bad boys":
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ... S-Thoughts

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

sinister wrote:
bovarchist wrote:For a guy, he makes a pretty cute chick. Can't help but wonder how good a tranny has to be before I'm not gay for wanting to fuck him? I mean, if he really was a girl, I'd probably try to fuck her in the ass anyway, so what's the difference?
Dan Savage brought up the fact that many straight men are becoming so sexually uninhibited that some gay sex on the side no longer is as taboo as it once was. I'm not quite there myself, but far be it from me to judge how someone gets theirs.
I'm pretty sure that if I were in college today, as opposed to 30 years and 30 pounds out, I'd have a more experimental and successful sex life, for varying definitions of success. I'd probably be in danger of flunking out just that much faster.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

sinister wrote: I blame you for my very, very long caffeine fueled day because of a long night spent dying in STALKER. :lol:
Stock up on Cheeki Breeki and press on.

Do you like it?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

another lurker wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Suck it up princess.
I have long since realised that most of my 'jokes' are really for my own amusement and even then I usually don't get it. I forget that you aren't all just voices in my head.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Hijacked! Oh the stupid burns strong. There is no way to interpret the koran (and those hadith books too) other than seeing the very clear laws in those books declaring that women are inferior, property of her father or the husband that she was arranged/sold-to, and whom must fuck on demand - extra unpleasant if she's also been mutilated - and do all sorts of slave labour in the home as well, and must obey them both on threat of death or beatings. Also, if she's a believer, she has the threats of eternal after-death torture. Why on earth would a feminist promote the only remaining patriarchy and true rape culture left on our planet?

If asked, most of these idiots barf out something like "but, but, racism/islamophobia!" even though it has nothing to do with race. There are muslims of just about every race on earth. It DOES have to do with culture though, and there is no bigotry in criticizing cultural behaviours. It's only sensible to be cautious, phobic even, towards a barbaric, unequal, unjust, legal and lifestyle system which is trying to spread into modern, happier countries.

The only time bigotry appears is when one is told to NOT criticize a culture. Even when the criticism is in favour of improving the quality of life of people who are stuck living in that culture. When someone thinks that we should accept barbarism in someone's culture "because it's just their way - we should tolerate it", they are practicing the bigotry of lowered expectations. We should want everyone to have a good quality of life, not help keep them in old barbaric situations "cuz it's just their way".
There are also womyn that like the "bad boys":
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ... S-Thoughts
I can't see that forum without an account, but the title says it all. They are idiots who will live (or maybe won't live) to regret giving up their freedom, equality, and modern lives.

Parody Accountant

oh shit he's on to us. Other voices, quick tell him he's a good guy and we feel kinda the same way.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Sulman wrote:
sinister wrote: I blame you for my very, very long caffeine fueled day because of a long night spent dying in STALKER. :lol:
Stock up on Cheeki Breeki and press on.

Do you like it?
I love it. The mechanics are all great the difficulty is just right and the game is interesting. I don't know why none of my friends knew about it. I really appreciate the mod suggestions too, I read a little about the bugs they fix.

James Caruthers

another lurker wrote:
During a particularly bad heatwave many years ago I would get up a 5am to play Deus Ex, and quit before it got super humid around 10.
Mount and Blade for me. :(

Once I start playing pillaging, I can't stop! #rapeculture

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Damn Hunt and his ant-prurient war on the zoom.

http://i.imgur.com/mC46L7k.jpg

sinister

Post by sinister »

oh shit he's on to us. Other voices, quick tell him he's a good guy and we feel kinda the same way.

Wait didn't I just say that?

Parody Accountant

Yes we just said that. Stop it or I'll tell everyone that you think your sister's cute.

[youtube]63cX1xNXwK8[/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

I shall google this immediately, as there is nothing I like more than having Russell all up in my Jimmies.