Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
deLurch

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by deLurch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
deLurch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Who'd want damaged goods?
I can't see her tweet.
Nor I. She's gone private.
She did that a long time ago. I was never that interested in what she (nor pretty much anyone else) has to say on twitter to get an account and follow her.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

deLurch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Who'd want damaged goods?
I can't see her tweet.
Oh. I only followed her in the past retraction period. I must have snuck in.

It twas only a weak kitten joke. Nothing really to see here, pls move along. :)

http://i.imgur.com/2zd0Jhg.jpg

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

James Caruthers wrote:http://31.media.tumblr.com/7afa8d467f72 ... 1_1280.png

This right here, this is why I cannot stand so-called fat activists. The level of self-delusion is off the charts.

Thin women have ass, hips and tits. They just don't have 150+ pounds of extra, useless fat that grossly distorts their body shapes and is associated with greater health risks/problems such as decreased fertility, increased cardiovascular diseases, ovarian cancer, diabetes and other serious problems..

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

OK. That is funny.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

James Caruthers wrote:It might be a troll, but I've read so many legit fat activism blogs/discussion spaces. Not always intentionally either. They always come back to a few key points:

1) Doctors are anti-fat bigots
2) All of modern medicine is an anti-fat conspiracy
3) thin women look like little boys and men must be gay to want to fuck them
4) all men should find fat women attractive, or that's anti-fat bigotry
5) fat is beautiful
6) fat is healthy

ALL pro-fat discussions I have ever seen repeated most or all of those main points. They are the fat activists' mantra.

But I suppose it ties in with something I was going to say about AVfM and the social justice warrior feminists. They all have an external locus of control. They all believe that everything and anything that isn't perfect about their lives is the fault of other people.

There's a great line in American History X, where Sisko asks Edward Norton's character "has anything you've ever done made your life better?" Norton's character starts crying, because he's in prison having just been raped, and he realizes that ultimately, most of the bad decisions he made were his own fault, not the fault of "niggers" or "kikes" or whatever convenient blame figure he used.

In fact, Norton's racist rants in American History X mimic exactly the form of SJW rants. Everything is the fault of ____ and if only we oppressed, proud ____ could get our revenge against ____ and take over society, then life would be perfect and flawless for us.
Maybe they should head over to Wikipedia... Fat women are always on the bottom of 'attractiveness', regardless of the gender rating them. And 'thin' isn't how men, or other women, particularly rate attractiveness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist%E2%80%93hip_ratio

Ah, who am I trying to kid. The zealot never gives a damn for inconvenient facts. Especially those that might very well be rooted in biological processes that can neither be controlled or tampered with.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
You lucky, lucky bastard. Rachel is tres hot. The cognitive dissonance that occurs when looking at her then hearing that growl ....

I enjoyed her stint with Kerion.
I have some sorts of blinkers when it comes to women I work with. I tend not to pay attention to their attractiveness, only to their talent. Until a few years ago, the speed/melodic metal scene was not too bothered about female musicians looks and focused on their performance. It has changed to a superficial "wow, she's hot" circus with some bands, but mostly, it's the talent that still counts.

I have some very funny videos of us recording Kerion's Cloudriders where you can see Rachel, tiny with a cute speaking voice, suddenly turn into this growling vocalist. It's hilarious. I'll see if I can find a way to post one here...
I actually wasn't being superficial about her looks. She rocks.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote:
Dullard radfem twats wrote:cisheteropatriarchy
Oh for for fuck's sake.

Just fuck off.

Now. Please.
Agreed. I'm starting to get really fed up with being harassed for my sex, gender, and sexual orientation. Not to mention race.

In truth, I'm fed up with the SJWs' rhetorics, their hypocrisy, double standards, vindictiveness, projections, imagined outrage, victim-points chasing, racism, sexism, ageism... you know, all those things they pretend to fight but instead embrace with glee. Also, I've been supportive of LGBTQ rights for years now, due in no small part to my sister being a lesbian, but the bullshit I've read lately along the lines of "if you don't want to have sex with trans*/same sex/otherkin/whatever people, you are a horrible person and a bigot" is starting to change my views. I'm all for a live and let live approach to life in general, but forcing other people to embrace one's sexuality is not okay in my book. And this "it's never ok to be straight" tweet is the first in a loooong time to actually anger me. I think these people don't need enemies, they're doing a great job of ridiculing themselves already.

Fuck the lot of them.

/morning rant
Most of my family still lives in Northern California and they get a lot of exposure to the very aggressive LGBT activist-community from San Francisco. Eventually the antics from that crowd caused many of them who'd moved to 'acceptance' to move back to 'non-acceptance.'

I suppose they might not have moved back to non-acceptance if some of them had gay children or grand children. But none of us do so they don't have a 'personal positive' to offset the bigoted, asinine 'cultural negatives' they constantly see and hear.

And the same has happened with feminism. None of my aunts, or my mother, will have anything to do with feminism at this point. Further, those that did (back in the 1960s/70s) are embarrassed they did, calling it a 'childish phase.'

feathers

Post by feathers »

Jan Steen wrote:Much appreciated. Watch out for the CIA. Don't trust anybody. I hear they put a special agent from Morris, Minnesota on your case. He has a licence to kill. (Well, to kill zebra fish anyway.)
He may also be holding an unexploded hand grenade with the pin removed under his tweed.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

feathers wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:Much appreciated. Watch out for the CIA. Don't trust anybody. I hear they put a special agent from Morris, Minnesota on your case. He has a licence to kill. (Well, to kill zebra fish anyway.)
He may also be holding an unexploded hand grenade with the pin removed under his tweed.
Concealed in his starfish.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:________________________________________
Greta Christina <--> Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Reply-To: FreeThoughtBlogs --
To: FreeThoughtBlogs --
On Tue, March 4, 2014 12:23 pm, Ashley Miller wrote:
> I heard through the grapevine that she doesn't have money to defend
> herself and that he's spent $40k on lawyering so far.

Is that something we can help with? There had been some talk a little
while back, when this shit first started hitting the fan, about starting a
legal defense fund for Karen, Jen, the woman anonymously quoted by PZ
about Michael Shermer, and others in this community facing legal shit for
publicizing complaints about rape or sexual harassment. I don't think FtB
should be the host for that fundraiser, given our reputation among the
flying hate monkeys I think it would create more problems than it would
solve -- but if someone else did this, we could publicize the hell out of
it. Thoughts? Anyone who knows Karen: would she even want this help?

-Greta
I think the term she is searching for is a "front" or "shell" group. They help hide an agenda or conspiracy.
So the anonymous source is named "Jen". Any guesses? Is that the woman who went nuts Andover to Germany?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Scratch that - she means my little Jen, for calling Krauss a dirty old man. I'll go back to lurking until after I've had some coffee.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So the anonymous source is named "Jen". Any guesses? Is that the woman who went nuts Andover to Germany?
I read it as "Karen and Jen and the anonymous woman". No Doxxing, I think.

Kiwi, I wasn't meaning YOU being superficial, just a certain tendency of the general public these days ;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: her family blames her for being hunted.
Her family urged her to go back on her meds, more like.
real horrorshow wrote: Oh, and whoever is telling her that her writing is beautiful and life changing: Cut that out, it's cruel to mock the afflicted.
Bad, Indiana Girl, bad!

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

They're always so dead-eyed; as if joy has just drained out of them leaving this plain, miserable shell.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Between this and Matt's post, oh happy days.
Just wait til next week ....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Southern wrote:
Some Lurker wrote:
Greta wrote:Jen, the woman anonymously quoted by PZ about Michael Shermer
Not sure if doxing?
So, Ms. Horseface Cavenaugh was the one, eh?
I really wish you wouldn't refer to my little Jen as "Mrs. Horseface Cavanaugh". It's way too early for us to contemplate marriage.

I mean, I haven't even started her under saddle yet.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Between this and Matt's post, oh happy days.
Just wait til next week ....
You tease, you!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: her family blames her for being hunted.
Her family urged her to go back on her meds, more like.
real horrorshow wrote: Oh, and whoever is telling her that her writing is beautiful and life changing: Cut that out, it's cruel to mock the afflicted.
Bad, Indiana Girl, bad!
[SJW mode on]

ABLEIST SCUM! How dare you call Mistress Miri "afflicted"! And she doesn't need to take any meds. Suggesting that female writers need meds is a tool of the cishetereopatriarchy. Even if they are neuroatypical. Especially if they are neuroatypical!

*Misterss Miri cracks her whip*

Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry that I engaged those pitters! I should have shut up and listened to you! Your writing is amazing, you are amazing, I love you! Please don't whip me again, Mistress! Or do it. I'm even more sorry for trying to coerce you into not whipping me!

[SJW mode off]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Heh. This might be the greatest breakup since Martin/Lewis or Lennon/McCartney. You knew Greg veered into the unforgivable when he called her a random blogger, slagging off his most stalwart defender. Whatta moron.

http://imgur.com/h8ak0TF.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:D :clap: :clap:

Are there anyone over there other than Mano without monstrously swollen opinions of themselves?

http://imgur.com/rB6U0z9.png

Cliché Guevara

Post by Cliché Guevara »

Which of you idolaters has been worshiping rapists? And do Photoshops count as graven images?

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ape+lust wrote:Heh. This might be the greatest breakup since Martin/Lewis or Lennon/McCartney. You knew Greg veered into the unforgivable when he called her a random blogger, slagging off his most stalwart defender. Whatta moron.

What, exactly, are they going on about? Who is 'worshiping rapists?' I mean, besides the FTB crowd and their love of Oggie (the admired/admitted child rapist), is the rapist?

If they mean Shermer, nobody has come even remotely close to putting on enough proof that we could reasonably believe 'where there's smoke, there's fire' in establishing even a tenuous prima facie argument that Shermer is a rapist, despite Myers insistence that he has, based on his idiotic reliance on third-hand accounts from a known liar and some secondary assertions from other known liars.

With Radford, it's really clear from the document dumps that she was chasing him during much of the so-called 'sexual harassment' period. And, in any case, her emails and husband seem to indicate she was a willing sexual partner of Radford.

Other than those two, neither of whom has been even tenuously shown to be a sexual predator/rapist, I don't know who they could be talking about if they're talking about the Pit.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Not to mention, if the Pit worships anyone, it would be ROBOKiTTY and Michelle Jenneke. Neither is a rapist (last I checked).

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Gefan wrote:Partly as an attempted antidote to the recent outbreak of pictures of Miri Mogilevsky, I give you all Nolwenn Leroy:

*snip video*

Phil, you are one unforgivably lucky bastard living in a country with women like that.

Oh, and Dog Puke hit it out of the park with that "Slymepit Back Channel" gag. :clap:
Not a big fan of Nolwenn myself (she's the product of yet another reality TV talent show), but I do love THAT song:

*snip video*

But if you like talent shows, look up Rachel Aspe. She was featured on the French TV show Incroyable Talent. She sings death metal and we work together on various projects. She sings with a band called Eths these days...
Actually, I can't stand talent shows and the closest attention I've ever paid to one was when I lived on Malta and had access to what I think was an Egyptian channel that carried something called "Arabs got Talent" which I occasionally browsed out of cultural curiosity. It seemed like such a perfect example of the cultural homogenization that Roger Waters predicted in "Amused to Death" way back in '92.
I can do without the celtic music too but she has a lovely voice and has that effortless grace and elegance that seems endemic in French women.
Anyhow, back to more women who rock and who, I suspect, spend very little time using the word "Patriarchy" (TM).

Vocal audio is a bit low on this one at first but gets better.

[youtube]E9bV7O-Y4Rc[/youtube]

[youtube]xH-_9cwdLug[/youtube]

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Not to mention, if the Pit worships anyone, it would be ROBOKiTTY and Michelle Jenneke. Neither is a rapist (last I checked).
It's not worship, it's fear

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Tribble wrote: What, exactly, are they going on about? Who is 'worshiping rapists?' I mean, besides the FTB crowd and their love of Oggie (the admired/admitted child rapist), is the rapist?

If they mean Shermer, nobody has come even remotely close to putting on enough proof that we could reasonably believe 'where there's smoke, there's fire' in establishing even a tenuous prima facie argument that Shermer is a rapist, despite Myers insistence that he has, based on his idiotic reliance on third-hand accounts from a known liar and some secondary assertions from other known liars.

With Radford, it's really clear from the document dumps that she was chasing him during much of the so-called 'sexual harassment' period. And, in any case, her emails and husband seem to indicate she was a willing sexual partner of Radford.

Other than those two, neither of whom has been even tenuously shown to be a sexual predator/rapist, I don't know who they could be talking about if they're talking about the Pit.
It's their SOP to make shit up about people they don't like and to lie about things repeatedly, until it becomes "truth" in the eyes of their intellectually misfit followers. Myers routinely does this on his blog, so that he can smear people he doesn't like with accusations of misogyny, rape apology, actual rape, racism, actual bigotry, climate change denialism, environmental irresponsibility, unscientific mindsets, etc. He doesn't even have to state the link directly any longer, because through years of Hebbian synaptic training at the Pharyngula Institute, his followers will automatically make the ridiculous mental connection. At the same time, they're programmed to ignore any evidence of hypocrisy on the part of Institute staff.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Ape+lust wrote:Heh. This might be the greatest breakup since Martin/Lewis or Lennon/McCartney. You knew Greg veered into the unforgivable when he called her a random blogger, slagging off his most stalwart defender. Whatta moron.

Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were

Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember the way we were.

[youtube]xfJzZCXif7A[/youtube]

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Sulman wrote:
ROBOKiTTY wrote:Not to mention, if the Pit worships anyone, it would be ROBOKiTTY and Michelle Jenneke. Neither is a rapist (last I checked).
Fuck fear.
I hereby proclaim my apostasy from the established churches of ROBOKITTY and Jenneke and declare myself a disciple of Nolwenn Leroy.
Those eyes are the closest thing I've yet seen to an argument for a benevolent god.
Come at me inquisition! I am willing to burn for my faith!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tribble wrote:

What, exactly, are they going on about? Who is 'worshiping rapists?' I mean, besides the FTB crowd and their love of Oggie (the admired/admitted child rapist), is the rapist?

Pfft, Joe will say anything. He's one of the bottom-tier like Sasha and Bjarte, who spend their time throwing out signifiers they're good allies and intersectional as fuck. They don't make sense or even have a point, other than fist-pumping solidarity, man.

He's the guy who once made an expensive impulse purchase and found he couldn't get a refund. Plus, the store didn't have anything he wanted in exchange. He used that for an ostentatious episode of depression to reel in pity hugs. Of course, he got 'em.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote:
Dullard radfem twats wrote:cisheteropatriarchy
Oh for for fuck's sake.

Just fuck off.

Now. Please.
Agreed. I'm starting to get really fed up with being harassed for my sex, gender, and sexual orientation. Not to mention race.

In truth, I'm fed up with the SJWs' rhetorics, their hypocrisy, double standards, vindictiveness, projections, imagined outrage, victim-points chasing, racism, sexism, ageism... you know, all those things they pretend to fight but instead embrace with glee. Also, I've been supportive of LGBTQ rights for years now, due in no small part to my sister being a lesbian, but the bullshit I've read lately along the lines of "if you don't want to have sex with trans*/same sex/otherkin/whatever people, you are a horrible person and a bigot" is starting to change my views. I'm all for a live and let live approach to life in general, but forcing other people to embrace one's sexuality is not okay in my book. And this "it's never ok to be straight" tweet is the first in a loooong time to actually anger me. I think these people don't need enemies, they're doing a great job of ridiculing themselves already.

Fuck the lot of them.

/morning rant
This "you should fancy trans people otherwise transphobia" meme is particularly wierd, isn't it? I mean, as a cishet manscum, my opinion on this is obviously worthless - but I do sympathise to the extent that it must be very isolating to be attracted to one type of person and essentially be out of reach from the vast majority of them.

In fact, as a beta male, i can sympathise with this more than they realise ( :violin: ) but I wouldnt dream of shaming women about it! If they typically fancy strong rugged men rather than Milhouse-like dorks, what can I do about it?

I mean - what do these imbeciles actually want? For people to have sex with them out of sympathy?

Actually, that probably IS what they want, isn't it. Well, tough. That's the lottery of life - some people are lucky in terms of the pool of potential sexual partners available to them. But many, probably most, aren't. And this includes significant swathes of the male cishet population. The quandary really isn't that different at the end of the day.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Joe has been one of our longstanding jokes

[youtube]ieVzyyw0Tio[/youtube]

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Sulman wrote:
Fear of a spanking. I know that the misogynists here are quaking in fear of a combined RKitty/Jenneke spank fest on their smooth, genderless hineys!

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Massive lol on a crowded train.

Cheers, mate. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I actually had never even heard of most of these people before they became witch of the week.

The most I can say is I bought one of Shermer's books when I was at DragonCon. What the hell is this "worship" crap?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Improbable Joe is really dumb.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Søren Lilholt wrote: This "you should fancy trans people otherwise transphobia" meme is particularly wierd, isn't it? I mean, as a cishet manscum, my opinion on this is obviously worthless - but I do sympathise to the extent that it must be very isolating to be attracted to one type of person and essentially be out of reach from the vast majority of them.

In fact, as a beta male, i can sympathise with this more than they realise ( :violin: ) but I wouldnt dream of shaming women about it! If they typically fancy strong rugged men rather than Milhouse-like dorks, what can I do about it?

I mean - what do these imbeciles actually want? For people to have sex with them out of sympathy?

Actually, that probably IS what they want, isn't it. Well, tough. That's the lottery of life - some people are lucky in terms of the pool of potential sexual partners available to them. But many, probably most, aren't. And this includes significant swathes of the male cishet population. The quandary really isn't that different at the end of the day.
Yep, that's quite a Elliott Rodgers level of entitlement, isn't it?

Notice Me Senpai!

Post by Notice Me Senpai! »

They can still find someone that would sex them, tons of goofy looking fat trans people get sex. So they should just leave the hotties alone.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Notice Me Senpai! wrote:They can still find someone that would sex them, tons of goofy looking fat trans people get sex. So they should just leave the hotties alone.
You legal yet squirt? We have a clarence around.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

She'd be full-goddess seeing how much piety she raises in the forums. You'll probably be consigned to a lower-level, perhaps an Intermediate Goddess like Ehlonna ( http://tinyurl.com/lz729qv ). Not to be sneezed at, but definitely not a full goddess.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Hope Solo is a real sister punisher:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/201 ... -violence/

:naughty:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sulman wrote:Improbable Joe is really dumb.
Don't you mean "improbably dumb"?

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ape+lust wrote:

He's the guy who once made an expensive impulse purchase and found he couldn't get a refund. Plus, the store didn't have anything he wanted in exchange. He used that for an ostentatious episode of depression to reel in pity hugs. Of course, he got 'em.
I've done the first half a couple of times. Including one car I should have not bought (a 1982 Mustang GT 5.0) because I really couldn't afford it when I had it and, eventually, it got repo'd because I was unemployed for six months right after getting out of the military:

http://specialmustang.com/mustang/1982/ ... 007_01.jpg
(Not my old car, but it was that model.)

But I never tried to get a refund or whinged about not being able to get a refund for something I had stupidly bought or whinged about how unfair my car repo was or anything. They were expensive, and sometimes humiliating, lessons, but they were important lessons in learning that my parents weren't going to bail me out and I better be damn sure of what I'm doing before I do it.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Pity no one has yet to bite the second half of my post yet.
another lurker wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Fear of a spanking. I know that the misogynists here are quaking in fear of a combined RKitty/Jenneke spank fest on their smooth, genderless hineys!
another lurker lurves it though. *Spanks another lurker*

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

The previous post brought to you by the redundant department of redundant redundancy for the reduction of nonredundancy.

Notice Me Senpai!

Post by Notice Me Senpai! »

Za-zen wrote:
Notice Me Senpai! wrote:They can still find someone that would sex them, tons of goofy looking fat trans people get sex. So they should just leave the hotties alone.
Yes... But who is Clarence :/ They sound like a creepy dirty black guy. Do not want. Please don't make me.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Sulman wrote: They're always so dead-eyed; as if joy has just drained out of them leaving this plain, miserable shell.
This was the bint who was doing a flouncy over something called Gittip. Which it is no surprise to discover is organised e-begging.
Gittip is a way to give small weekly cash gifts to people you love and are inspired by.
Gifts are weekly. The intention is for people to depend on money received through Gittip in order to pay their bills, and bills are recurring.
Right up Miri's alley [with a rusty spokesgay].

I really do need to enact the labour of getting a suitable pseudonym and blogging some self-pitying blather if there's money in it.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

another lurker wrote:
Sulman wrote:
PAH! It would be the other way around.
Well, Ok, Michele might be able to overpower me, and I do love those THIGHS ... :oops:
I can't promise I'd be a 'good boy' over them though ... :whistle:

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Notice Me Senpai! wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
Yes... But who is Clarence :/ They sound like a creepy dirty black guy. Do not want. Please don't make me.
Come to Clarence Carter, baby :P

BaconNutellaFiend

Post by BaconNutellaFiend »

[youtube]0gjsoSY18kg[/youtube]

*snickers*

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:The previous post brought to you by the redundant department of redundant redundancy for the reduction of nonredundancy.
Ok. This is redundantly awesome.

*starting to doubt DOG*

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Clarence wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Sulman wrote: It's not worship, it's fear
Well, Ok, Michele might be able to overpower me, and I do love those THIGHS ... :oops:
Could Miri rape you?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

dog puke wrote:Holy crap... looks like FfTB has hacked us... well, I guess it's tit for tat.
[Slymepit Backchannel] How eazy is PZ Meyers?
29 messages
Mykeru <--> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Bitches be crazy…

Cunt <--> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Fuck off Mykeru

James Caruthers <--> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Bitches be totes cray cray

Matt Cavanaugh <--> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:47 PM

I don't know what gender my horses are.

Steersman <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:38 AM

The characteristic theme of PZ Myer’s[1] essay on neotextual semioticist theory is not discourse per se, but postdiscourse. The primary theme of the works of Joyce is the common ground between class and sexuality. However, the figure/ground distinction prevalent in Joyce’s Finnegan’s Wake is also evident in Ulysses.

“Class is fundamentally a legal fiction,” says Richaed Carrier. Sontag’s analysis of conceptualist theory implies that language is capable of significance, given that the premise of Watsonist reading is valid. It could be said that a number of narratives concerning conceptualist theory may be revealed.

Geoffrey[2] holds that we have to choose between Watsonist reading and postdialectic capitalist theory. Therefore, the subject is contextualised into a precultural capitalist theory that includes reality as a whole.

Marx uses the term ‘Watsonist reading’ to denote the genre, and some would say the failure, of neotextual language. But the subject is interpolated into a semanticist appropriation that includes art as a totality.

Greta Christina’s essay on precultural capitalist theory implies that the law is part of the meaninglessness of culture. However, in A Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man, Joyce denies Watsonist reading; in Finnegan’s Wake, however, he examines subcapitalist objectivism.
The premise of precultural capitalist theory suggests that discourse is created by the collective unconscious. It could be said that Foucault suggests the use of textual theory to read sexual identity.

Several deconstructions concerning the bridge between society and consciousness exist. But the main theme of Porter’s[3] critique of Watsonist reading is the role of the writer as participant.

In the works of Benson, a predominant concept is the distinction between within and without. Many materialisms concerning neodeconstructive discourse may be discovered. In a sense, if constructivist feminism holds, the works of Joyce are postmodern.
The characteristic theme of the works of Joyce is the economy, and subsequent fatal flaw, of presemiotic sexual identity. However, the subject is contextualised into a neodeconstructive discourse that includes sexuality as a whole.

Watsonist reading implies that society, somewhat surprisingly, has objective value. It could be said that the primary theme of Brophy’s[4] essay on semanticist deconstruction is the common ground between sexual identity and culture.

“Class is intrinsically unattainable,” says Lacan. Foucault promotes the use of Watsonist reading to challenge hierarchy. Therefore, the premise of conceptualist theory states that reality is capable of truth, given that sexuality is equal to consciousness.
“Sexual identity is elitist,” says Richaed Carrier; however, according to Buxton[5] , it is not so much sexual identity that is elitist, but rather the rubicon, and some would say the economy, of sexual identity. The characteristic theme of the works of Joyce is a mythopoetical reality. In a sense, Werther[6] implies that we have to choose between Watsonist reading and subcultural dematerialism.

The absurdity, and eventually the paradigm, of neodeconstructive discourse depicted in Joyce’s Finnegan’s Wake emerges again in Ulysses, although in a more self-fulfilling sense. But neocapitalist constructivist theory states that the Constitution is part of the defining characteristic of art.

Svan suggests the use of conceptualist theory to modify and deconstruct sexual identity. It could be said that the main theme of Bailey’s[7] critique of neodeconstructive discourse is a predeconstructive totality.

Several narratives concerning Watsonist reading may be found. In a sense, Ophelia Benson’s model of neodeconstructive discourse suggests that sexuality is capable of significance, but only if semioticist postdialectic theory is invalid.

-Steers

Clarence <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Let’s rape Miri.

Steersman <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:49 AM

Philosophy is not wordless profound insight. Philosophy is prose. Philosophy happens not in mystical moments, but in the creation of mundane sentences. It happens on the page, in the pen, through the keyboard, in dialogue with students and peers, and to some extent but only secondarily in private inner speech. If what exists on the page is not clear, the philosophy is not clear. Philosophers, like all specialists, profit from a certain amount of jargon, but philosophy need not become a maze of jargon. If private jargon doesn't regularly touch down in comprehensible public meanings, one has produced not philosophy but merely a fog of words of indeterminate content. There are always gaps, confusions, indeterminacies, hidden assumptions, failures of clarity, even in great philosophical prose stylists like Hume, Nietzsche, and David Lewis. Thus, these philosophers present ample interpretative challenges. But the gaps, confusions, indeterminacies, hidden assumptions, and even to some extent the failures of clarity, are right there on the page, available to anyone who looks conscientiously for them, not shrouded in a general fog.

In this section, we propose a design for synthesizing Boolean logic. This seems to hold in most cases. We performed a 2-day-long trace arguing that our model holds for most cases. Next, Figure 1 plots the relationship between LOUNGE and scalable modalities. Further, rather than analyzing efficient modalities, our algorithm chooses to measure pervasive communication. The methodology for LOUNGE consists of four independent components: multimodal communication, the construction of systems, permutable communication, and the producer-consumer problem. This is a practical property of our system.

Skep Tickle <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Doctor, doctor, tell me the news…

Mykeru <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Bitches be totally crazy with their double wielding.

Cunt <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM

Fuck you Mykeru.

Aneris <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Eine Kuh macht Muh,
Vile Kühe machen Mühe.

Cunt <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Hey Mykeru… fuck off.

Mykeru <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM

These bitches… I can’t even… I am shaking with rage.

Clarence <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Let’s rape Miri.

Matt Cavanaugh <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM

If horses are quadrupeds, then what are centipedes?

Mykeru <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Bitches and their doilies… what’s up with that?

Cunt <--> Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Just fuck right off Mykeru.

Welch <--> Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:32 PM

What does ‘root’ mean agin?

Matt Cavanaugh <--> Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:53 PM

It behooves me to ask if horses have hoofs.

Clarence <--> Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM

It would be fun to rape Miri.

Welch <--> Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Bitches keep forgetting their passwords.

James Caruthers <--> Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Dem Hoes…

Clarence <--> Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I’d really, really, really like to rape Miri

Aneris <--> Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Nein!! Das geht doch nicht!

Clarence <--> Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Miri would be really fun to rape.

Matt Cavanaugh <--> Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hay!! What do horses eat?

While this is funny, raping anyone would be the last thing on my mind. You could have characterized me better :( I forgive you though, for the rest of the laughs.

Grwd

Post by Grwd »

Clarence seems like a really cool dude.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

another lurker wrote:
Clarence wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Could Miri rape you?
If she hit me over the head or drugged me. Unlike Michele who looks far more fit (and not too much weaker in terms of physical strength as I haven't lifted in a few years and I'm getting older), Miri couldn't overpower me(Besides I probably wouldn't resist Michele much and I'd downright love being bottom or top with her) She looks weak. Anyway, why would Miri want to rape me or would I want to rape Miri? I don't get this joke.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Pity no one has yet to bite the second half of my post yet.

another lurker lurves it though. *Spanks another lurker*
Lesbian catfights, spankings, and pussy for the win :P

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

welch wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:Meanwhile I float, Damion-like, in the middle, not giving a fuck about either group but vaguely leaning in Radford's direction.
Feels good, dunnit?
YAY! HE WHO IS SUPERIOR TO ALL AT ALL TIMES IS HERE! NOW WE SHALL KNOW OUR PLACE!
Well, it's good SOMEBODY knows their place.
I'm always confused about mine.
Damn lucky bastard.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Clarence wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Could Miri rape you?
Anyway, why would Miri want to rape me or would I want to rape Miri? I don't get this joke.
I need beat-off material.

John D

Post by John D »

Clarence wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Clarence wrote:
If she hit me over the head or drugged me. Unlike Michele who looks far more fit (and not too much weaker in terms of physical strength as I haven't lifted in a few years and I'm getting older), Miri couldn't overpower me(Besides I probably wouldn't resist Michele much and I'd downright love being bottom or top with her) She looks weak. Anyway, why would Miri want to rape me or would I want to rape Miri? I don't get this joke.
I just finished reading Nabokov's "Lolita." Is it okay if I start calling you "Clarence Clarence?"

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

James Caruthers wrote:http://havenuproot.com/2014/06/19/nomra ... post-1146/

The twatter/feminist campaign to get the avfm meeting banned rolls on.

Well, when you don't really have a case, it's good to lie.
I predict this will fail.