Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Old subthreads
John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by John Greg »

JaquesCuze said:
I was surprised Shermer was only looking for $5,000 to begin with.
C'mon, keep your facts straight. It's that kind of laissez faire attitude to facts and history and truth that causes endless fucking misinterpretations, mendacious bullshit, and misunderstandings.

Shermer wasn't looking for anything at anytime. The fund for him was set up by someone who had no connections with him whatsoever, and set up the fund out of their own, supposedly, altruistic motives.

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
Really? wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: $4760 now.
So is Radford going to have his own fund? He's already borrowed thousands to try and clear his name.

Maybe he can borrow Shermer's...
It is a real problem that "us poors" have a very different civil legal system than the rich. And I don't doubt that a libel suit's cost could be $30K, I was surprised Shermer was only looking for $5,000 to begin with. I spent $2700 in just one day of "court ordered pre-hearing settlement talks". Custody challenges apparently commonly cost $50,000 - $N00,000s of dollars.

And even if you can afford a lawyer in the first place, my suspicion is that unless you can afford that lawyer full time, or half time, don't expect to go to court with a lawyer who is fully briefed on your case, knows your case by heart, knows your positions intuitively, and doesn't fuck up some important details if he is lucky enough to even be in the ball park of remembering them, because your lawyer is clearly having to service 10, 20, 30, 40 clients or more at the same time just make his rent.

I am both sympathetic to turning towards crowd sourcing for funds for a suit as I am horrified by that. I certainly don't think a world of SJW or indiegogo lawsuits brings us closer to equity and justice, it just shifts us to a different position in space away from where we are now, justice for the rich.
So here's what I'm wondering. Stollznow was a poor widdle victim because she couldn't afford representation. Now she was a far larger legal fund than Radford. Is he the victim now? Are we using the same logic she used, which would make him the current victim?

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Quick point of order....are all 'Pit members required to get Lsuoma haircuts now?

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I interpreted that as Oppression Olympics. But if you were focusing on the "worst experience ever" hyperbole, then I totally agree it was over the top. :D
She didn't say it was "worst experience ever", she said it was the worst slight she'd ever received, and that was within a context of slights received during the course of her work for AA.

I'm rather bemused at why people don't think being mucked about by people who are employed to help look after your finances isn't a significant cause for concern.

I'd regard it as a serious slight if it happened to me.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

John Greg wrote:JaquesCuze said:
I was surprised Shermer was only looking for $5,000 to begin with.
C'mon, keep your facts straight. It's that kind of laissez faire attitude to facts and history and truth that causes endless fucking misinterpretations, mendacious bullshit, and misunderstandings.

Shermer wasn't looking for anything at anytime. The fund for him was set up by someone who had no connections with him whatsoever, and set up the fund out of their own, supposedly, altruistic motives.
While I certainly accept your correction, I am concerned your seeking out the forum in which every post will be meticulously fact checked and error free will be a time consuming and ultimately fruitless journey.

I am not sure you can have dynamic, lively, useful conversations at the same time as demanding error-free fact checking. If that's the requirement, I guess I will have to bow out as unworthy of commenting.

feralandproud

Post by feralandproud »

So here's what I'm wondering. Stollznow was a poor widdle victim because she couldn't afford representation. Now she was a far larger legal fund than Radford. Is he the victim now? Are we using the same logic she used, which would make him the current victim?
Logic? Everyone always forgets, "it's ok when we do it."

My gut is telling me to go with Radford here. Not saying he's innocent, just that her accusations may not be provable in a court of law. Otherwise they could have kickstarted or gogoed or wtf ever funds for her defense from the beginning. I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall at the Baxter/Stollznow residence this past week,

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I've been scratched, slapped, punched, given an indian burn, nearly run down by a truck, had a glass of beer thrown in my face, a carving knife brandished at me, rocks thrown at my head. (Not to mention having my personal possessions damaged or destroyed.
I got a sunburn once. Not as severe as a sprained ankle, I admit, but I surely almost got skin cancer and thereby escaped death this time.

Really?

Post by Really? »

feralandproud wrote:
Logic? Everyone always forgets, "it's ok when we do it."

My gut is telling me to go with Radford here. Not saying he's innocent, just that her accusations may not be provable in a court of law. Otherwise they could have kickstarted or gogoed or wtf ever funds for her defense from the beginning. I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall at the Baxter/Stollznow residence this past week,
Her: "Is that your penis or a hunk of belly flab?"

Him: "You're not going to fuck me over like you're fucking Radford, right?"
Her: "Of course not."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tapir wrote:Quick point of order....are all 'Pit members required to get Lsuoma haircuts now?
Post of the day!

Now, GET IN THAT BARBER CHAIR!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Indiehoho!
damion.reinhardt
2 hours ago $166

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gumby wrote:Seriously, if what you described happened to a woman, the SJW brigade would be going nuclear. But since it happened to you, they would doubtless assume with 100% certainty that you deserved it... either that or they simply wouldn't care. And gibberers like Chanty Binx would be positively happy to hear you had been attacked like that.
I've actually been told, 'well now you know how it feels.'

It's still difficult to come out about my experiences, as so many people do make unfounded assumptions. I ended the last series of abuse by threatening to call the sheriff. But had they come, they might've taken one look at our size/strength disparity and questioned my veracity, or why I was making a fuss over a few 'minor' slaps & scratches. In many US localities, the police are required to arrest someone if called out to a DV, and it's almost always the man.

Fortunately, I was in only two abusive relationships, and what I'd learned from the first helped me respond properly to the second. Also, the vast majority of relationships (and people) are not abusive.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

$15.7K donated.

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Gumby wrote:Seriously, if what you described happened to a woman, the SJW brigade would be going nuclear. But since it happened to you, they would doubtless assume with 100% certainty that you deserved it... either that or they simply wouldn't care. And gibberers like Chanty Binx would be positively happy to hear you had been attacked like that.
I've actually been told, 'well now you know how it feels.'

It's still difficult to come out about my experiences, as so many people do make unfounded assumptions. I ended the last series of abuse by threatening to call the sheriff. But had they come, they might've taken one look at our size/strength disparity and questioned my veracity, or why I was making a fuss over a few 'minor' slaps & scratches. In many US localities, the police are required to arrest someone if called out to a DV, and it's almost always the man.

Fortunately, I was in only two abusive relationships, and what I'd learned from the first helped me respond properly to the second. Also, the vast majority of relationships (and people) are not abusive.
[youtube]Ikd0ZYQoDko[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Aneris wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I've been scratched, slapped, punched, given an indian burn, nearly run down by a truck, had a glass of beer thrown in my face, a carving knife brandished at me, rocks thrown at my head. (Not to mention having my personal possessions damaged or destroyed.
I got a sunburn once. Not as severe as a sprained ankle, I admit, but I surely almost got skin cancer and thereby escaped death this time.
???
Google "indian burn." Or better yet, experiment.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

If her only defence is money, what if she loses the case?

Dave

Post by Dave »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fortunately, I was in only two abusive relationships, and what I'd learned from the first helped me respond properly to the second. Also, the vast majority of relationships (and people) are not abusive.
You just know how to pick them?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Aneris wrote:
???
Google "indian burn." Or better yet, experiment.
I urban dictionaried it. But sprained ankle is the well-known combat wound of Melody Hensley, inflicted on her before she was shell-shocked on Twitter.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

John Greg wrote:Jesus. This is just blowing up all over the place. Maybe all involved parties are insane, or something. It no longer makes sense to me at all.
Trust me, it's going to blow up more once some ...errr... things are verified. Would say more but loose lips and all that.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I didn't read this post by Zvan:
http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... -internet/
Was she talking about the time she slut shamed/ falsely accused Christie Wilcox of sexual harassment?

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Mykeru wrote:
John Greg wrote:Jesus. This is just blowing up all over the place. Maybe all involved parties are insane, or something. It no longer makes sense to me at all.
Trust me, it's going to blow up more once some ...errr... things are verified. Would say more but loose lips and all that.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8084/8315 ... 7249_o.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Linus, is is safe to assume you've never been the victim of DV? I have. I've been scratched, slapped, punched, given an indian burn, nearly run down by a truck, had a glass of beer thrown in my face, a carving knife brandished at me, rocks thrown at my head. (Not to mention having my personal possessions damaged or destroyed.) None of this I consider 'minor.'

Also, I'm big and I'm strong. Had I reciprocated, I could have easily sent my abusers to the hospital in just a few unrestrained seconds.
[youtube]MY4GlJ-c6GY[/youtube]

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Scented Nectar wrote: In the screencap you posted, Zinnia Jones bemoans the fact that she can't go out without a bra like she used to (when she was a man, I assume). I wonder, who is forcing her to wear one now, other than herself? I guess self oppression counts in the oppression olympics.
Clarence has the same problem.

Actually I think he should now be referred to as Clarry Glitter. There's a Photoshop assignment for you.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Tapir wrote:Quick point of order....are all 'Pit members required to get Lsuoma haircuts now?
I hope not cause I am currently growing mine. Yesterday I had a neighbour ask me if I was an anarchist ... he has known me for three years and now he asks?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Garlic wrote:
The lawyery language was agreed upon at some point.
Says Radford. Baxter and Stollznow say it wasn't.
Baxter in emails tells Radford that Stollnzow has agreed to some lawyery language. Stollznow & Baxter now claim what Radford posted was not that language. I'm sure we'll learn more as this high school drama unfolds.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Linus, is is safe to assume you've never been the victim of DV? I have. I've been scratched, slapped, punched, given an indian burn, nearly run down by a truck, had a glass of beer thrown in my face, a carving knife brandished at me, rocks thrown at my head. (Not to mention having my personal possessions damaged or destroyed.) None of this I consider 'minor.'

Also, I'm big and I'm strong. Had I reciprocated, I could have easily sent my abusers to the hospital in just a few unrestrained seconds.
It's the collateral damage pack of Newports that really sells it.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

I for one have no problem with Karen's crowdsourcing. If both parties can afford good legal representation, there's a better chance of justice being served, right? And there's less for the SJL to complain about if the court decides in favor of Ben.

John D

Post by John D »

I used to live in a lower flat and the guy upstairs was divorced and lived there with his adult son. One Friday I had to call the police because I heard things smashing upstairs and a lot of screaming. I heard lots of things being broken and then I heard something topple down the stairs.

When the police arrived they talked to the guy just outside my window. I could hear the whole conversation. My neighbor said that his ex-wife came into his place and started throwing things at him. He threw her out the door and down the outside stairs... Ouch. I distinctly remember him saying "It doesn't matter where I go.... she follows me".

The ex-wife was gone. The cops left. My neighbor went back inside (and probably drank himself to sleep). I don't know anything about the relationship between him and his ex. I do know that anyone who enters your home and starts smashing things should expect to get violently tossed out. Perhaps I am just a barbarian. Perhaps he should have run away and tried to call the cops. I just happen to think he did the right thing under the circumstances.

He was lucky in a way. This happened in the early 1980s. If this happened now he would have spent the night in jail at the very least. He probably would be charged today.... and she would be able to smash his shit whenever she wanted with impunity.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mykeru wrote: It's the collateral damage pack of Newports that really sells it.
Remind you of someone?
[youtube]kpJcx7i8K4M[/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

Mykeru wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

It's the collateral damage pack of Newports that really sells it.
What in the world was that young woman thinking? If a human being is charging you and swinging at you in an attempt to harm you, then you are well within your rights to defend yourself.

What in the world made her think that she was somehow exempt from retribution? What made her think the guy wouldn't defend himself?

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Remind you of someone?
Holy shit. Is that guy dead?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Karen Stollznow wrote:I have evidence and witnesses to attest to my experiences.
Please, Court TV, cover this one! Carrie Poopy on the stand might just top Rachel Jeantel!

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Really? wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Remind you of someone?
Holy shit. Is that guy dead?
Holy shit. Is that Tanita Tikaram?

windy

Post by windy »

another lurker wrote: I am barely paying attention. I prefer content free posts such as this one:

http://www.cutedaily.com/wp-content/upl ... umouse.jpg
http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uplo ... u-mask.JPG

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

[youtube]O9ILHJ2AUW0[/youtube]

feralandproud

Post by feralandproud »

What in the world made her think that she was somehow exempt from retribution? What made her think the guy wouldn't defend himself?
FEMINISM!

Seriously though, we all know that men aren't ever supposed to hit a lady... :roll:

I once got stabbed in the chest by an ex-girlfriend, I punched her so hard I nearly broke her neck. Guess which one of us got handcuffed to their bed at the hospital? Once the police got all the facts(hint: I was at work when she got drunk enough and bitter enough about our break up to do this...), they decided not to pursue a case against either of us.
So, society...society makes them think they're exempt.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Mykeru wrote:
spongy pissflaps sink ships.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

She has raised over 18,000 now.

I'm curious, however, over the question of using this type of platform when she explicitly labels Radford a sexual harasser as part of her fundraising pledge - a campaign that seems designed to allow her to publicly label him a sexual harasser.

If she is lying on this one - and the internal CFI investigation didn't seem to support her claim (hence the rapid memory holing of the original Scientific American article that accused him of sexual harassment)- then Indiegogo is being used to libel someone - and to cause harm to his reputation - and to scam the contributors because she is claiming something that is untrue.

Now, lets look at the terms and conditions for an Indiegogo campaign.

http://www.indiegogo.com/about/terms
Prohibited Campaigns

Campaign Owners are not permitted to create a Campaign to raise funds for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam other Users. If you know that your Campaign is claiming to do the impossible or it's just plain phony, don't post it. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in carrying out your Campaign, offering Perks and using Contributions.
Prohibited Perks

Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

any form of ownership interest in a company or venture;
alcohol or any other controlled substance;
drug paraphernalia;
weapons, ammunition, and related accessories;
items promoting hate, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property; or
any item (a) prohibited by applicable law to possess or distribute, (b) that would cause you to violate applicable law if you were to distribute it, or (c) that would cause you to infringe or violate another person's rights if you were to distribute it.

Community Guidelines

Indiegogo is not a place for hatred, abuse, disrespect, meanness, harassment, or spam.

Do not:

use the Service to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
post images or videos that are sexually explicit or show people or animals being hurt or degraded; or
spam our comments sections other Users with offers of goods and services or inappropriate messages.

We reserve the right to remove Campaigns and terminate accounts for such activities.
It is legally interesting because Indiegogo itself could be held liable for libeling Radford.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

bhoytony wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: In the screencap you posted, Zinnia Jones bemoans the fact that she can't go out without a bra like she used to (when she was a man, I assume). I wonder, who is forcing her to wear one now, other than herself? I guess self oppression counts in the oppression olympics.
Clarence has the same problem.

Actually I think he should now be referred to as Clarry Glitter. There's a Photoshop assignment for you.
My graphics programs would sue me for mental anguish. :)

Really?

Post by Really? »

Dick Strawkins wrote:She has raised over 18,000 now.

I'm curious, however, over the question of using this type of platform when she explicitly labels Radford a sexual harasser as part of her fundraising pledge - a campaign that seems designed to allow her to publicly label him a sexual harasser.

If she is lying on this one - and the internal CFI investigation didn't seem to support her claim (hence the rapid memory holing of the original Scientific American article that accused him of sexual harassment)- then Indiegogo is being used to libel someone - and to cause harm to his reputation - and to scam the contributors because she is claiming something that is untrue.

Prohibited Campaigns

Campaign Owners are not permitted to create a Campaign to raise funds for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam other Users. If you know that your Campaign is claiming to do the impossible or it's just plain phony, don't post it. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in carrying out your Campaign, offering Perks and using Contributions.
Prohibited Perks

Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

drug paraphernalia;
items promoting hate, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property; or
any item (a) prohibited by applicable law to possess or distribute, (b) that would cause you to violate applicable law if you were to distribute it, or (c) that would cause you to infringe or violate another person's rights if you were to distribute it.

Community Guidelines

Indiegogo is not a place for hatred, abuse, disrespect, meanness, harassment, or spam.

Do not:

use the Service to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
post images or videos that are sexually explicit or show people or animals being hurt or degraded; or
spam our comments sections other Users with offers of goods and services or inappropriate messages.

We reserve the right to remove Campaigns and terminate accounts for such activities.
It is legally interesting because Indiegogo itself could be held liable for libeling Radford.
Cool catch. Can someone with some lawyer-fu PLEASE write indiegogo about this issue to see if you get a response?

Really?

Post by Really? »

And I love this comment from the indiegogo:
Colin said 2 hours ago

Right behind ya from over here in Dubai!
Yeah, because if you're working toward a society with less sexual harassment equality between men and women, you should look to fucking DUBAI.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

She isn't too stupid is she, everything is done at no cost to herself.

Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Tony Parsehole wrote:[youtube]O9ILHJ2AUW0[/youtube]
I'll admit to having a sick (?) fascination with fight videos on You Tube and that's definitely one of my favorites. The sad part is, it looks like the girlfriend got hit by accident by a guy who gesticulating a little too forcefully. I never saw that ending though. Those two actually follow the guy for some more after getting their clocks cleaned? Sheesh. :doh:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Prohibited Campaigns

Prohibited Perks

drug paraphernalia;

Community Guidelines

Do not:

Pls MoFo finds some loose change.

http://i.imgur.com/yVMH6YD.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

Za-zen wrote:She isn't too stupid is she, everything is done at no cost to herself.
And all of the damage (personal, professional, financial) is on Radford.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 87/dcc.png

But seriously, if I were going to TAM I would avoid her like ebola.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:

Prohibited Campaigns

Prohibited Perks

drug paraphernalia;

Community Guidelines

Do not:

FFS! Did her husband find a job yet?!?!?!

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

I sincerely hope she pays taxes for the income that comes out of this campaign.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Interesting that the pitch says it is about speaking out against sequel harassment, when in fact it is an individual defending against a defamation suit.

I think it's dodgy to use such language when it has not gone before a court.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Also, sexual harassment. Although sequels are no joke. Ask Ellen Ripley.

Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Really? wrote:Cool catch. Can someone with some lawyer-fu PLEASE write indiegogo about this issue to see if you get a response?
At the risk of having to go another round of pro se tango, I think trying to pin IndieGogo on their terms of service is a non-starter. Their language is just vague enough that they could easily justify not taking Stollznow's plea down.

On the other hand, if someone were to send an anonymous tip to the IRS next year about another someone who very likely will fail to claim $30K in income ...

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

TiBo wrote:I sincerely hope she pays taxes for the income that comes out of this campaign.
I sincerely hope if she is found guilty of libel, that the financial cost to her dwarfs any amount that her second "fund my settlement" could raise.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Really? wrote:
Why does her husband need to find a job -- does she have a job?

BTW, do they have kids? As my wife (an old skool feminist) said when one of my friends' fiance quit her job 2 weeks before their wedding -- "I can understand being a stay-at-home mother, but what the fuck is a stay-at-home wife?"

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Demon, if indeed that was you who contributed to her fund, you of course do not have to justify it, but i would be interested in your rationalization.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Dave wrote:
Really? wrote:
Why does her husband need to find a job -- does she have a job?

BTW, do they have kids? As my wife (an old skool feminist) said when one of my friends' fiance quit her job 2 weeks before their wedding -- "I can understand being a stay-at-home mother, but what the fuck is a stay-at-home wife?"
She has a kid.

It's Patriarchy.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Brive1987 wrote:

Prohibited Campaigns

Prohibited Perks

drug paraphernalia;

Community Guidelines

Do not:

I guess her hubby if fine with her spending his money on things like this - maybe he figures it's better than the booze.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

If you have the money to throw at it, i guess it's ensuring the lulz continue. Wouldn't want it to end too soon.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

If this really is the work of JV, then I'll look forward to the next time he visits the Pit begging donations for a junket:

http://i.imgur.com/yd894Sj.png

(It may well not be - Sara Mayhew is already complaining that someone donated to the Stollznow fund in her name)

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Tigzy wrote:If this really is the work of JV, then I'll look forward to the next time he visits the Pit begging donations for a junket:

http://i.imgur.com/yd894Sj.png

(It may well not be - Sara Mayhew is already complaining that someone donated to the Stollznow fund in her name)
Awesome - Pay-2-Troll.

:popcorn:

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Za-zen wrote:If you have the money to throw at it, i guess it's ensuring the lulz continue. Wouldn't want it to end too soon.
Alternatively you might think that the issue is not settled until all the facts are out in the open before an impartial court.
I'd much prefer the case to be settled in that way rather than one of the parties having to cave in due to not having enough money to be represented in court.

Unfortunately I get the impression that there's a game of poker being played out here - the stakes have been raised and I'm guessing that Stollznow in turn may be trying to get Radford to fold due to the cost of continuing the case.

Am I the only one that suspects this scenario didn't just pop into her mind last Saturday, rather it's been planned for some time?
If I'm correct then Radford will not be able to produce any emails that explicitly state Stollznow has agreed to the jointly written retraction.
He might think he has them but I suspect the wording will be such as to let her off the hook and give her deniability.

As other have said, it's a clever move by her. It does look like Radford was lied to about the retraction but he was a fool to release it the way he did, before he had it signed (although it's looking like that was never going to happen.)

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

feralandproud wrote: Straight out the playbook! Guess it's finally sinking in that this shit is real. Let's see if the SJL will put their money where their mouths are. Just the fact that they were willing to settle this out-of-court(judging by the exchange between Baxter and Radford)makes me think that her evidence may not be too convincing.
She already has 25k. Wow, nice work if you can get it.

To be fair though, the sheep were just busting at the chops to be sheered in this case. I didn't donate to Shermer, even though I suspected he was probably innocent. Good thing, cause the money went away. Well, hopefully those who donate to Stollznow end up actually paying for a fucking legal battle, and not for purses, shoes and fancy dinners out.