Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Old subthreads
zenbabe

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by zenbabe »

Sheesh. When my mind inexplicably leaps from one thing to another with no explanation why don't you people automatically follow along?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I just want to point out that I am probably the only person on the pit who has not yet seen a single Gayfan video. I always bookmark stuff and then plan to watch it later. Are all of the videos listed somewhere on the forum for easy viewing? I've looked around, but shit takes a while to load and my fuzzy pink lady brain cunt figure things out.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

paddybrown wrote:Wee bit of gratuitous self promotion. For those of you who have enjoyed my musical contributions to whatsisname's videos, I have a new project for the new year. I'm hunting down songs that are in the public domain because their writers are more than 70 years dead, recording them with basic acoustic guitar accompaniment because that's all I can do, and putting them on my Soundcloud page. Got three so far, all from a few years either side of 1930. The the one I've just done is "Blue is the Night" from the 1929 film "Their Own Desire", which if you put strings on it could almost be a Bond theme.
Anything off Led Zep's first three albums is fair game.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

When I was in my early twenties , after a lousy day at work , I stopped at a liquor store to pick up a six pack of beer. The kid at the checkout carded me, then scrutinized my ID. ( I had a youthful visage ). 'How old are you?' he challenged me. 'Older than I look, and younger than I feel,' I snarled back. The store manager happened to be passing by and said ' Give the man his beer!'

Southern

Post by Southern »

Ape+lust wrote:From the annals of This Totally Happened.

http://imgur.com/ZLVzv8r.png
If it makes yourself feel good, you can keep telling yourself that, Twatson my dear. Like Welch says, "bless your heart, honey".

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

another lurker wrote:I just want to point out that I am probably the only person on the pit who has not yet seen a single Gayfan video. I always bookmark stuff and then plan to watch it later. Are all of the videos listed somewhere on the forum for easy viewing? I've looked around, but shit takes a while to load and my fuzzy pink lady brain cunt figure things out.
Just go to his Youtube channel and have a ball:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gefan3/videos

I must say some of those made me laugh more than I should.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

another lurker wrote:I just want to point out that I am probably the only person on the pit who has not yet seen a single Gayfan video. I always bookmark stuff and then plan to watch it later. Are all of the videos listed somewhere on the forum for easy viewing? I've looked around, but shit takes a while to load and my fuzzy pink lady brain cunt figure things out.
Here's Gefan's YouTube Channel.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Ah! My first ninja-ing.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Skep tickle wrote: The Vicar's link (fixed from the original) leads to Josh Spokesgay's "stake knife" comment #13 that was mentioned here a couple of days ago, from the January 15 thread "Poor put-upon wingnut flings silly accusations":

http://i.imgur.com/4sqGnKv.png?1
No, Josh, if someone slipped an envelope with, let's say, Anthrax or something poisonous in your door, you wouldn't wait for them in the dark, with a knife ready to stab them. You would be scared shitless in a corner and would call 911 while crying and curling and maybe even praying, you insufferable pussy.

What a bunch of internet tough guys. Fuck this shit. It's tiring.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Skep tickle wrote: (AndrewV69, Visiting MRA, Purveyor of Piffle & Wo, has a funny comment after that, but it's addressed to Ally's post not PZ's - I think - so I left it off here.)
:D

I deliberately left it ambiguous.

You can check what I usually do when responding to Ally (or anyone) I will lead with @Ally and the comment # (if at someone else).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: The robe I got my PhD in (Faculty of Science, University of Bristol) was that color combo. But we didn't wear feather boas...
I wish I'd studied at Bristols University. :cry:

Post by Guest »

BarnOwl wrote:
Gumby wrote: I think the point is that freelance writing is not financially viable, and therefore someone who chooses to persist with it as a source of income must rely on support from others. Someone has to pay for the utility bills, rent, food, medical care, etc. eventually - even if the "someones" are taxpayers and blog commenters/FtB fans. In Clarke's case it might be his girlfriend, family members, blog commenters, or some combination thereof.
Freelance writing is perfectly financially viable; the problem is that one has to have talent in order to make a living at it. Most of these people do not, simple as that. The shit they spew is barely serviceable as social media style chum, let alone something people would actually pay for.

I'm a full-time freelance writer and business consultant, with fancy profiles up on Elance, oDesk, and even cheap sites like Fiverr, and I regularly make nearly as much on an hourly basis as Dr. Intellectual Artillery claims to - I even have hundreds of pieces of publicly available feedback from clients.

Looking at the product of the dullards and idiots in an industry isn't the right way to judge the financial viability of it. Athletics are a good comparison; would you look at only the minor leaguers and then conclude there is no money in sport? Good sales letters written by well-known copywriters such as myself can easily cost $10k+.

Just had to defend my profession, carry on :snooty:

Really?

Post by Really? »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:From the annals of This Totally Happened.

http://imgur.com/ZLVzv8r.png
Don't let it go to your potato-head, Becky. A compliment is always cool, sure, but this one comes from someone who gets paid to be nice.

And who would never, ever even hint at irony, I'm sure.
I'm not sure how Beckybooze could interpret what the cashier said as a compliment. (Well, I'm sure her narcissism helped.) The cashier--who works far harder and longer hours than RW-- was pointing out how unhealthy her lifestyle seems to be based upon her purchases and how unhealthy she looks. The cashier seemed surprised that RW was in her thirties and not far older.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Mykeru - you probably missed this on our last podcast but when I was wandering about the house, Middle Gal heard your voice and decided it was one of the most interesting and best voices online she'd heard in a while. Just thought I'd send that bit of suck-up-i-ness to you today :D

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

I have to say that PeeZus relates a very interesting story today making the rounds in journalism circles, GLBT circles, and SJW circles

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... eb-hannan/
http://www.freezepage.com/1390161996FGGDHSTIAT

Regarding this story at a sports news website:

http://grantland.com/features/a-mysteri ... club-dr-v/

Which discusses the story of a new/revolutionary golf putter and its inventor. The problem is the story was originally supposed to focus only on the putter itself, but while trying to confirm some details about the inventor, the journalist uncovered

A) an unhappy investor who believed he had lost $60,000
B) that the inventor had completely lied about her qualifications - she was not an MIT physicist working on the Stealth Bomber and Bluetooth technology but an auto-mechanic, She was not a Vanderbilt with ties to the Hiltons, but in fact she had changed her name in the past
C) She was a transgender woman.

So in his piece the journalist mentioned A, B, and C.

The inventor in question, Essay Anne Vanderbilt objected strenuously prepublication to how the article was shaping up going so far as to say the journalist was perpetuating a hate crime.

Vanderbilt committed suicide in October. The article was published a few days ago.

So with that, the Social Justice Warriors are up in arms.

1) it was unethical to out her and present the transgender aspects of the story
2) The journalist and the website also "misgendered" the inventor a few times in the story.
3) The story was badly written since the suicide was presented at the end

An interesting take: http://www.autostraddle.com/dr-v-is-dea ... sm-218408/

More links in the PZ freezepage and on twitter.

Personally, I don't know how you tell a story of possible financial malfeasance involving bogus qualifications and not describe a name change from "Stephen" or exploring Stephen's history to determine if Stephen was ever qualified, for instance, maybe he is not an MIT physicist but perhaps he was once a physics grad student, or had qualifications in sports physics or something, or if Stephen had been involved in prior frauds.

Perhaps the story would have been okay if it had mentioned the name change and the lack of any historical qualifications but just let the reader figure out for himself that Stephen may not have been a woman's name.

That brings up the outrage over the misgendering in the article where the journalist writes:
What began as a story about a brilliant woman with a new invention had turned into the tale of a troubled man who had invented a new life for himself. Yet the biggest question remained unanswered: Had Dr. V created a great golf club or merely a great story?

She had faked the credentials that made the science behind her club seem legitimate.
I think much of America would find little to be outraged about by the italicized portion, but it's important to not write it that way because the inventor was never a man and always a woman, and so I guess what the journalist needed to write was that
it was the tale of a troubled woman who had invented a new life for herself.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Oops, read the link at autostraddle, but the interesting take I was referring to was here:

The Rise and Fall of Caleb Hannan’s Grantland Story
http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/19/the-ri ... and-story/

Also lots more following this google search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Essay+Anne+Vanderbilt

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: The robe I got my PhD in (Faculty of Science, University of Bristol) was that color combo. But we didn't wear feather boas...
I wish I'd studied at Bristols University. :cry:
Heh. I was the Students' Union photographer while I was there, and got to cover a lot of gigs. I remember seeing Judie Tzuke, who was supported by Gallagher and Lyle at the Colston Hall. During the banter in G&L's set, one of them pointed out that Judie was very popular in that city, in fact she was very big in the Bristol area. :D

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

http://i.imgur.com/IycHZKZ.png?1

While they are supposedly "bannable" offences , notice he then says "chastise" , not "ban". Hedging his bets on the response in case he gets hit with a cite by one of his regular minions like Caine et al.

Is he being bannablist?

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

JacquesCuze wrote:Oops, read the link at autostraddle, but the interesting take I was referring to was here:

The Rise and Fall of Caleb Hannan’s Grantland Story
http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/19/the-ri ... and-story/

Also lots more following this google search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Essay+Anne+Vanderbilt
The slate piece is good too:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/cult ... trans.html

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

InfraRedBucket wrote:http://i.imgur.com/IycHZKZ.png?1

While they are supposedly "bannable" offences , notice he then says "chastise" , not "ban". Hedging his bets on the response in case he gets hit with a cite by one of his regular minions like Caine et al.

Is he being bannablist?
No, he's being the usual cunt.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

InfraRedBucket wrote:http://i.imgur.com/IycHZKZ.png?1

Is he being bannablist?
What he meant to say was that he won't chastise a regular for making a death threat but he will ban the target of the threat.

free thoughtpolice

I am so sorry for posting this here, and I'm ashamed that I'm an awful black mark on the Slymepit. I never wanted to post any of this again, but this is the only place I feel safe to do it, I am such a failure and an awful person (say no and offer me hugs);
Caine, Fleur du mal

18 January 2014 at 2:10 pm (UTC -6)

Okay, you have filled your quota of sorries, Ogvorbis. I love you, always.
Ogvorbis: Still failing at being human.

18 January 2014 at 2:23 pm (UTC -6)

Sorry.

Had a shitty day yesterday. Overheard some assholes, in the visitor center, joking about boy scouts, girl scouts and brownie scouts. And all the jokes were about sexually abusing kids. Sent me over into a nice freeze up panic attack.

Today, we have a group of about thirty Bible Scouts. I went to the web page for information, but the Bible Scouts are so new, all they have is a web page with a nice graphic with lots of image-mapped links that aren’t links, so I wasn’t able to get any information on them.

Just having a shitty day.

Now I feel bad for dumping this shit here and in the Lounge.

Sorry.

Stunt Whisper

Post by Stunt Whisper »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
If that was really her teaching her daughter so say "What The Fuck" then words fail me.

Seriously? Did she really do that?
As editor of the Skepchick Parenting section she was merely demonstrating feminist child rearing technique.
It's just words. You can't lose your shit about bad words then complain that other people lose their shit about bad words.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

[youtube]fmWa1gKrp6Q[/youtube]

White baby girl appropriates black history with no awareness of her privilege knapsack.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Oggie is angling for hugs again.
Ogvorbis: Still failing at being human. wrote: Chas @630:
but let me once again offer the gentle and entirely sympathetic suggestion that there are people in meatspace that could help you.
I know. I just am so afraid of being judged for what I know I did. Yes, there were circumstances beyond my control. Yes, I was young. Yes, I wanted to be in scouts. Yes, some of it I enjoyed. Yes, I really had no choices. I understand what I did wrong, the mistakes I made, and, more important, why those mistakes were the wrong thing but, at the time, were the only choice. I understand that. But, well, who else would?
He really should read up on his own tales before trolling the Horde again. Oggie seems to be forgetting that he has admitted raping three girls without being coerced to do so. That is at odds with having had no choices, is it not? Liars — and Oggie is a proven liar — often become ensnared by their own lies, and that seems to be happening here.

Somewhat earlier in the thread, Oggie wrote:
When my memories made that uncomfortable transition from ‘I didn’t like Cub Scouts because my leader was a pervert,’ to ‘Holy shit, that bastard raped me and others,’ the easy route, for me, was to write what I remembered here. And every trigger, every association, I dumped here. I still have told no one outside of my pseudonymous presence here on the internet. No one.
Wouldn’t you say that the more uncomfortable and striking transition must have been: ‘Holy shit, I raped three girls voluntarily. How could I have forgotten that?’ But this is now papered over, both by Oggie and by the Huggers*.

And yes, he scored his regular dose of hugs, you will be happy to learn.

Brought to you by the cozy little cult at Pharyngula.

* I herewith formally propose to abolish the designation 'The Horde' for Pharyngula's regulars and to replace it with 'The Huggers'.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I am so sorry for posting this here, and I'm ashamed that I'm an awful black mark on the Slymepit. I never wanted to post any of this again, but this is the only place I feel safe to do it, I am such a failure and an awful person (say no and offer me hugs);
Caine, Fleur du mal

Sorry.

Had a shitty day yesterday. Overheard some assholes, in the visitor center, joking about boy scouts, girl scouts and brownie scouts. And all the jokes were about sexually abusing kids. Sent me over into a nice freeze up panic attack.

Today, we have a group of about thirty Bible Scouts. I went to the web page for information, but the Bible Scouts are so new, all they have is a web page with a nice graphic with lots of image-mapped links that aren’t links, so I wasn’t able to get any information on them.

Sorry.
Oh sure, it's super likely that a lunatic mob of socially inept assholes would crack jokes like that, in an echo-y public space like a visitor center. But, maybe it happened, and though he might not have confronted the behavior, because frozen, he had a perfectly legitimate excuse to have a search history for info about the Bible Scouts on his computer.

Please also don't think about the fact that if he was actually sorry, and actually felt bad, he wouldn't have hit "submit".

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I am so sorry for posting this here, and I'm ashamed that I'm an awful black mark on the Slymepit. I never wanted to post any of this again, but this is the only place I feel safe to do it, I am such a failure and an awful person (say no and offer me hugs);
Caine, Fleur du mal

Sorry.

Sorry.
Hugs. You almost ninja'd me there.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

zenbabe wrote:
Please also don't think about the fact that if he was actually sorry, and actually felt bad, he wouldn't have hit "submit".
Yeah, it's like his act of breaking off a comment mid-sentence. Not quite as funny, though.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Oggie even had the good taste to report one of the jokes:
There were two ‘jokes’ about boy scouts that I overheard (TRIGGER WARNING (How can you recognize the Eagle Scout candidate? He’s wearing kneepads and his mouth is fixed in a permanent ‘O’ (the other one is far worse))) and then they went into girl scout and brownie scout jokes.

At least I hope they were jokes.

Assholes.
:bjarte:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Oggie and Caine make me want to throw up in my mouth.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

What are the odds that Oggie made up that 'joke' himself?

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Jan Steen wrote:Oggie even had the good taste to report one of the jokes:
There were two ‘jokes’ about boy scouts that I overheard (TRIGGER WARNING (How can you recognize the Eagle Scout candidate? He’s wearing kneepads and his mouth is fixed in a permanent ‘O’ (the other one is far worse))) and then they went into girl scout and brownie scout jokes.

Assholes.
Well hey, if it made him, as a poor little victim, freeze with PTSD just to hear it, then he might as well trigger anyone else who might be reading. The experience would help their ability to empathize with the plight of poor, poor Oggie. Emotionally complex powerhouses like Caine helps show us all how to properly support a rapist. I mean, abuse victim.

I don't like that guy!

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Caine, Fleur du mal

Sorry.

Sorry.

I have my doubts someone was making 'rape boy/girl scouts' jokes in public. It could have happened, but the chances are it didn't. Chances are it was time for Oggie to get more hugs and stuff for being such a 'brave warrior' and all that crap that he needed a new story because the old one was worn out for everything but back-ground material.

A persistent problem of the Internet Narcissist.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

zenbabe wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:Oggie even had the good taste to report one of the jokes:

Assholes.
Well hey, if it made him, as a poor little victim, freeze with PTSD just to hear it, then he might as well trigger anyone else who might be reading. The experience would help their ability to empathize with the plight of poor, poor Oggie. Emotionally complex powerhouses like Caine helps show us all how to properly support a rapist. I mean, abuse victim.

I don't like that guy!
He will get PTSD reading his own posts. Ain't that fun?

(Can there be any doubt left that he's a troll?)

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Jan Steen wrote:
zenbabe wrote:
Yeah, it's like his act of breaking off a comment mid-sentence. Not quite as funny, though.
I still smile over that one... What a phony.

didymos

Post by didymos »

another lurker wrote:Oggie and Caine make me want to throw up in my mouth.
Speaking of everyone's favorite Fleur du Merde, I was reading some threads on TalkRat and came across a mention, not for the first time, that she used to post there a lot as "sinister". Out of curiosity I looked up her posting history. Pretty boring for the most part, except she was far, far less censorious and apparently had yet to pick up the shaking and crying habit. This stood out though:
"Person of Colour" is popular in the PC world.

I am a Dutch-Scottish-Croation-English-with tiny bits of Greek-Russian, freckled, melanin-impaired, ginger-haired Leftpondian. So basically, I'm melanin-impaired rather than white.
How odd that her being half Native American didn't come up. Even odder that on TalkRat she mentioned multiple times being a SoCal Catholic girl, and that when her Native heritage did come up on Pharyngula, it just so happened that she belongs to a tribe from the area she currently lives in, but didn't move to until she was well into her adult years.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

didymos wrote:
Speaking of everyone's favorite Fleur du Merde, I was reading some threads on TalkRat and came across a mention, not for the first time, that she used to post there a lot as "sinister". Out of curiosity I looked up her posting history. Pretty boring for the most part, except she was far, far less censorious and apparently had yet to pick up the shaking and crying habit. This stood out though:

I am a Dutch-Scottish-Croation-English-with tiny bits of Greek-Russian, freckled, melanin-impaired, ginger-haired Leftpondian. So basically, I'm melanin-impaired rather than white.
How odd that her being half Native American didn't come up. Even odder that on TalkRat she mentioned multiple times being a SoCal Catholic girl, and that when her Native heritage did come up on Pharyngula, it just so happened that she belongs to a tribe from the area she currently lives in, but didn't move to until she was well into her adult years.
I'm beginning to think that Invasion of the Body Snatchers was actually a documentary and that Caine is one of the pod people.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

didymos wrote:

She's another one I don't believe. If she said the sun rises in the East, I'd double check just to make sure...

free thoughtpolice

Jan Steen wrote:

I thought troll too, but can anybody be that good.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Ape+lust wrote:I have to say it again, I think it's hilarious how the Skepchicks thought they could bully a willowy manga-looking chick and wound up with a 3-year "Sara problem" on their hands. I don't know her, she may or may not be a flake, but goddamn, she sure as hell doesn't take shit from anyone. Which is pretty awesome.

Another funny thing is how they like to laugh at Sara for mentioning her TED fellowship a bit too often, since it doesn't come close to how often the alpha Skepchick ham-handedly shoehorns her elevator horror into everything. Everything.

http://imgur.com/dQmS9oT.png

This is from TODAY:

http://imgur.com/FTvi6eC.png
This is just fucking ridiculous. You want people to stop talking about it? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

How many people still talk about TheAmazingAtheist's porn videos? The internet has a long memory, but you CAN get things to fade from the forefront if you stop showing that they bother you. RW is still butthurt to an extreme degree over the elevatorgate backlash.

SJWs are weird people. They love the internet and social media, but get easily butthurt and offended at everything that isn't to their tastes. On the other hand, there is a trolling aspect to them as well, because they parade any trolling they receive as genuine harassment, while dealing out plenty of death threats and threats of violence of their own. They think tumblr is a legitimate source of good, unbiased information about human behavior and sexuality. >_>

In a lot of ways, they remind me of a leftist version of the social conservatives. People living their lives in a very unusual way, by strange and arbitrary codes, insisting that all others must live their lives this way and adhere to the same beliefs and philosophies.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Weiner Attack!!!

[youtube]agPPQq2e-pk[/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:Plus, I don't have this guy glowering in disapproval at me, the way you apparently do:

http://imgur.com/HN7rMwy.jpg
:lol: :lol:

"You A+Prust? Good. Why do awards say 'b/tard'?"

James Caruthers

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
As far as my limited experience is concerned, most freelance artistic/intellectual endeavours pay jack shit. It then becomes a life choice: do what you love to do and eat pasta, or outsource yourself for other, more lucrative ventures. I will not blame or mock Clarke for his situation. I can relate.

Which brings me to the best news I had all day (beside Guffaw finally leaving our place. Just kidding on that one, it was a heartbreak). Starting tomorrow I will be in charge of a lovely lady near our home who will be turning 100 on January 31st. I'm not sure I've ever met such an active, smart and nice person of this age range before. I'm, like, in anti-Ogvorbis heaven. Minus the rapes, of course.
Don't lie. You're a pitter, of course there will be lots of rapes.

Are you telling me I'm not allowed to rape the other students in my uni courses? Pfft, now you tell me. I've already raped half the class.

free thoughtpolice

Speaking of Caine, she writes "I have sticky hands" and links to this:
http://ratifiedtwentyfive.wordpress.com ... superglue/

James Caruthers

Lsuoma wrote: A friend of our niece is a cashier at a local supermarket, and he says they often card older people just for fun, especially the women obviously trying to look younger than they are. It's a form of trolling people who appear to be unable to accept that they're getting older.
Nice. :lol:

Becky seems to have a huge blind spot for shallow and meaningless compliments. Maybe if elevator guy had opened with a compliment about her age, he would have gotten some drunk sex out of the exchange, followed by a rape charge of course (because she's always drunk.)

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Jan Steen wrote:

I thought troll too, but can anybody be that good.
I don't think he's that good, I think they're that gullible. And he's doing a different kind of trolling so he's not generating the normal troll-based conflict that smokes them out in short-order.

James Caruthers

Southern wrote:
Skep tickle wrote: The Vicar's link (fixed from the original) leads to Josh Spokesgay's "stake knife" comment #13 that was mentioned here a couple of days ago, from the January 15 thread "Poor put-upon wingnut flings silly accusations":

http://i.imgur.com/4sqGnKv.png?1
No, Josh, if someone slipped an envelope with, let's say, Anthrax or something poisonous in your door, you wouldn't wait for them in the dark, with a knife ready to stab them. You would be scared shitless in a corner and would call 911 while crying and curling and maybe even praying, you insufferable pussy.

What a bunch of internet tough guys. Fuck this shit. It's tiring.
What kind of pussy threatens other people over the internet? More of this "ima badass psycho motherfucker."

If you have actually seriously planned to murder someone, congrats, you're fucked up, get into therapy and get better.
But I think (or hope) most of this is pussy posturing from wimps, rather than genuine mental illness.

And I'm talking about murder, not self-defense or warfare. If you seriously plan a murder, fucked in the brain are ye. Seriously planning a murder and seriously planning a rape are the same thing, as far as I'm concerned. So in my opinion, if she's serious, Caine is just as horrible a person as a man who plots out how he's going to rape a woman on her way home from work.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I really don't believe for a second that the SJW's lead the lives that they preach. Their crusade is all about power and identity politics. It's like the holier-than-thou religious folks (Christian, Muslim, take your pick) who rail against pre-marital and homosexual sex, and then spend all their free-time fucking everything they can and searching for 'man fucking man' on the internetz (Uganda and Pakistan in the top 3)

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Speaking of Caine, she writes "I have sticky hands" and links to this:
Jesus, so she's got rats pissing all over her desk, the clatty cow. I suppose leptospirosis might be a possibility. She needs to go and visit the medicine man and spend heap big wampum.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

didymos wrote:

Nice. Needs further investigation.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

bhoytony wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Speaking of Caine, she writes "I have sticky hands" and links to this:
Jesus, so she's got rats pissing all over her desk, the clatty cow. I suppose leptospirosis might be a possibility. She needs to go and visit the medicine man and spend heap big wampum.

Where's "clatty" from? North England?

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
bhoytony wrote:

Where's "clatty" from? North England?
Scotland. There used to be a nightclub in Glasgow called Cleopatra's which was renamed by the locals as Clatty Pat's.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

bhoytony wrote:

Fuck me, there went my tonsils. But, seriously... glue-ey rat piss, kee-rist! Paper towels and vinegar are a worthy investment even if you're poor.

free thoughtpolice

If John Greg is there, did you get screenshots of the comments at Ally Fogg? It appears that comments critical of Peezus on his commenting policy thread have been vanished, specifically abear's responses to PZ's comment #8.
Has Ally been bullied into this? :think:

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

free thoughtpolice wrote:If John Greg is there, did you get screenshots of the comments at Ally Fogg? It appears that comments critical of Peezus on his commenting policy thread have been vanished, specifically abear's responses to PZ's comment #8.
It seemed pretty reasonable to me. He warned everyone that thread was not a jump on pz's comments thread, oolon and sheaf ignored that, and he pulled their comments down.

free thoughtpolice

abear responds:
Ally; I'm curious as to why my replies to PZ's #8 post were memoryholed.
I made no false statements, I engaged in no name calling, I merely supplied evidence that contradicted the comment#8 that Professor Myers gave.
I apologize if I have violated your comment policy.
Also it would be nice if you could let me know what I wroye that was inapropriate.
Thanks in advance!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tomorrow is a US holiday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.

For whatever reason, this young lady put up a "spiritual" tribute to him 2 years ago. If you like your Dada squirmy, you'll be rewarded. (3min 6sec)

[youtube]gUZW4lIhVwc[/youtube]

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

free thoughtpolice wrote:abear responds:
Ally; I'm curious as to why my replies to PZ's #8 post were memoryholed.
I made no false statements, I engaged in no name calling, I merely supplied evidence that contradicted the comment#8 that Professor Myers gave.
I apologize if I have violated your comment policy.
Also it would be nice if you could let me know what I wroye that was inapropriate.
Thanks in advance!
Before abear got there, Fogg had posted this:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/hetpat/2014 ... ment-33876
http://i.imgur.com/kgXCPWV.jpg

Since it's a thread of only 35 comments, and that was posted at comment 17, it seems reasonable that abear and sheaf and oolon should have been able to read that.

free thoughtpolice

JacquesCuze wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:If John Greg is there, did you get screenshots of the comments at Ally Fogg? It appears that comments critical of Peezus on his commenting policy thread have been vanished, specifically abear's responses to PZ's comment #8.
It seemed pretty reasonable to me. He warned everyone that thread was not a jump on pz's comments thread, oolon and sheaf ignored that, and he pulled their comments down.
I missed the warning I guess. But why is PZ immune from criticism?
The comments I made were answering an assertion PZ made on comment #8.
I was factual and not abusive. It's Ally's blog, but if he's going to allow PZ to lie and not let the statement get challenged, then Im allowed to call him a coward and a hypocrite. :snooty:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Caine, Fleur du mal

Sorry.

Sorry.
GAAAAH...HE'S A CHILD RAPIST. HE ADMITTED HE RAPED CHILDREN AND KNEW IT WAS WRONG. I'm still convinced that Oggy is a performance artists ala Sanjaya, Snooki and Rebecca Watson. He doesn't mean a word he says. He must be trolling these terrible, terrible people.

And as for the transwoman putter story, I think the SJW losers are only mad because they lost one of their "See! Women are good engineers and inventors!" data points.