Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by Jan Steen »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Jan Steen wrote: What makes you think Dhorvath is a 'she'?
Dunno. What makes you think Dhorvath is a "he"?

(not being snarky and open to correction)
I assumed this is the same Dhorvath:

http://old.richarddawkins.net/profiles/171981

If I was wrong I apologise to her (or whichever personal pronoun they prefer).

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Hunt wrote:Benson has a new post up citing some study about bug grinding sadists and that sadism comes in more frequent varieties than is normally believed. Oh, and of course, the pit is demonstrative.

Interestingly, part way down, someone favorably quotes M. Scott Peck:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-812352

For those unfamiliar, Peck is a batshit insane American psychiatrist who in essence believes that most psychological ills lie in conflicting allegiance between God and Satan. He believes in and has written about demonic possession. As I recall, I think he's also believes he's actually witnessed it. To him, sadism is caused by inattention to sin and is basically part way down the road to possession.

In other words... The day has come. You all knew it would arrive eventually. FtB has accused the pit of Satanism.
Aha, so the FtBers are atheists but not adiabolists. Interesting.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Dick Strawkins wrote:There is a "Baroness Billingham" in the house of Lords.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Bil ... Billingham

She appears to be the spitting image of a certain FTB rageblogger with a penchant for obsessively collecting lists of tweets and quote-mines of her opponents.

http://www.eventpics.biz/img/s10/v113/p1807217878-3.jpg
They do blend readily.

http://i.imgur.com/qRMrEKA.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Haha! This is something I missed. Big Red finds NameTheProblem's page excoriating Oolon and cluelessly reposts it. Now she's got a bunch of Tumblristas believing he harasses feminists :D

http://i.imgur.com/s0XsiEw.jpg

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Really good video from from Matthew Justin on what he calls the "zealots" of FTB and their associates. This video was promoted by Aratina's lack of self-awareness as to why David Silverman was/is pissed...

Video:

Tweets mentioned:

"How can Dave Silverman have gotten so pissed at us [...] ? Makes no sense!"

"Somebody got to him."

"parsimony says it was accountant"

"Oh, I know, but I wonder if it wasn't preceded by a 'major name' saying, 'No more support until you tell off the SJ ppl'" (not mentioned, but LOL What?!)

Rebecca Watson and Ian Cromwell pointing the finger at David Silverman, calling him an "ass", and saying that he "capitulated" to Dawkins' "ultimatum":

American Atheists' response to the allegations by Sarah Moglia at Skepchick.org that its president, David Silverman, caved to Richard Dawkins by not having Rebecca Watson appear at the Reason Rally:

Explanation of how Aratina (Garrison) and his pals really pushed Silverman to see how crazy they were by placing him on the Atheism+ blacklist of "abusers" (The Block Bot)
http://heathen-hub.com/blog.php?b=1742

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Zvan is incapable of writing two sentences without sounding as witty as a Bjarte Foshaug cartoon. Why does this person have a blog? Her stuff never rises above the leveI of high school gossip. If even alpha baboon Peezus lacks the talent to write a real book, what can we expect from the likes of Stephanie Zvan, Lousy Canuck, and Ophelia Benson? Reading about their histrionics is like watching those home videos of brides stumbling in front of the altar and anglers tumbling into a lake.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

justinvacula wrote:Really good video from from Matthew Justin on what he calls the "zealots" of FTB and their associates. This video was promoted by Aratina's lack of self-awareness as to why David Silverman was/is pissed...

Video:

Tweets mentioned:

"Somebody got to him."

"Oh, I know, but I wonder if it wasn't preceded by a 'major name' saying, 'No more support until you tell off the SJ ppl'" (not mentioned, but LOL What?!)

Rebecca Watson and Ian Cromwell pointing the finger at David Silverman, calling him an "ass", and saying that he "capitulated" to Dawkins' "ultimatum":

American Atheists' response to the allegations by Sarah Moglia at Skepchick.org that its president, David Silverman, caved to Richard Dawkins by not having Rebecca Watson appear at the Reason Rally:

Explanation of how Aratina (Garrison) and his pals really pushed Silverman to see how crazy they were by placing him on the Atheism+ blacklist of "abusers" (The Block Bot)
:lol: Just because Dave beat on Justin, PZ declared him a "principled atheist" and bought a lifetime membership in American Atheists. Now look at everyone freaking out.

It cost PZ $1000 to learn he's an impulsive shithead. That's some Laden-grade bumblefuckery right there.

You're running out of friends and places to go, PZ! May as well stay home and yell at the TeeVee.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Oh my god.
I just came.
Maybe now she'll notice. I didn't make her list. More importantly, GEFAN didn't make her list. This lazy_savant weirdo makes one wisecrack and she goes batshit and rounds up everybody... but no Gefan.

He makes them look so stupid I feel sorry for Nazis. It's Gefan, Stephanie, G-E-F-A-N.
Thank you for your support.
Now, I wonder if we can all guess which part of your post is most likely to get quote-mined?
Clue: it includes italics.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Plonk wrote:I'm going to have to side with Svan on this latest craziness. LazySavant's "woman suit" tweet was way out of line, and his videos of knife sharpening are probably nightmare material for Stephanie. I wouldn't blame her at all for contacting the police.
The tweet was in poor taste, to be sure, and as I opined earlier it does little but feed their victim narrative. But it wasn't a death threat by any means, and Stephalump and her band of idiots know it. But that won't stop Zvan from going on a Jerry Lewis Telethon-scale pity point drive.

mary (abbie's ilk)

Post by mary (abbie's ilk) »

jet_lagg wrote:So, I've been in semi-regular communication with Ophelia Benson since I arrived here. What's the general sentiment about her? Does anyone think it would be possible to come to terms? Are we too far gone for that?
I was a regular at B & W...and all I did was post at Abbie's..that's it.. I think I was the 2nd or 3rd poster on Abbie's EG post..

I do use the word cunt... probably as often as I use the word shite... I have the mouth of a truck driver..tough!

I do not pretend to speak for all women...and I think to do so is insulting..

I do not agree with most of the SJW credo...

I like the Pit..

I am a strong female scientist

because of all of these.. she has decided I and my opinion are nothing more than worthless tripe not good enough for her.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me back at B&W...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Gumby wrote:
Plonk wrote:I'm going to have to side with Svan on this latest craziness. LazySavant's "woman suit" tweet was way out of line, and his videos of knife sharpening are probably nightmare material for Stephanie. I wouldn't blame her at all for contacting the police.
The tweet was in poor taste, to be sure, and as I opined earlier it does little but feed their victim narrative. But it wasn't a death threat by any means, and Stephalump and her band of idiots know it. But that won't stop Zvan from going on a Jerry Lewis Telethon-scale pity point drive.
I pretty much agree with you but nothing will stop the pity party. If you sent Svan flowers she'd accuse you of triggering her hayfever.

I think the funniest thing about this is how the narrative has changed from
"These people on Twitter are tweeting directly at me! Harassment!!!"
to
"These people are not tweeting directly at me so I have to work harder to find shit out.....Harassment!!!"
"Don’t vanity search” is kind of the Internet equivalent of “don’t go asking about what rumors there are about you,” or “you may have heard that someone wrote something about you in the bathroom stall, but it’s best not to look at it.” It’s as if these shitstains don’t understand that other people might Google someone, or that someone has a vested interest in knowing what their online reputation is like.

Here’s a crazy notion: how about you don’t insult people behind their backs?
We have always been at war with Eurasia.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... ent-328469

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Gefan wrote:Chanty Binx's dating profile seeks "chivalry".

The mind reels.
It's all about the equality, until the waiter brings the check.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Gumby wrote:
As I was quoted in that entry, I mentioned similar sentiments in the comments.

Following the usual needle from the congregation (which I shan't bother responding to) there was this strange focus on a completely literal turn of phrase I used ('tier one personality'), with some commenters referencing Rangers in Mogadishu. I honestly don't think the meaning is hard to follow.

The Zvanster is understandably tetchy about it all, but at least manages to keep a relatively cool head. Some of the commenters, though. Wow.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Gumby wrote:The tweet was in poor taste, to be sure, and as I opined earlier it does little but feed their victim narrative. But it wasn't a death threat by any means, and Stephalump and her band of idiots know it. But that won't stop Zvan from going on a Jerry Lewis Telethon-scale pity point drive.
Hey Zvan, this one is just for you.

And yes, I really mean it!

http://cdn.meme.li/i/hq89i.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gefan wrote:Thank you for your support.
Now, I wonder if we can all guess which part of your post is most likely to get quote-mined?
Clue: it includes italics.
Ha! Let 'em. They'll forget about me as soon as they discover the videos. I'd love to be around when they watch them, because they'd have to chew their lips off to keep from laughing at baboons trooping off for bathroom breaks and PZ howling about his sold-off tentacle hentai. Those things are more dangerous for stiffnecks than a stray fart at a funeral :D

BTW, you oughta be posting them simultaneously in the media archives. They're as good as gone once they're swept away in this main thread. Join us over there!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Bhurzum wrote:
Gumby wrote:The tweet was in poor taste, to be sure, and as I opined earlier it does little but feed their victim narrative. But it wasn't a death threat by any means, and Stephalump and her band of idiots know it. But that won't stop Zvan from going on a Jerry Lewis Telethon-scale pity point drive.

[.img]http://cdn.meme.li/i/hq89i.jpg[/img]
Yeah, that'll go over well.

The point is to have fun with the baboons without feeding their victim narrative. A difficult task, to be sure, but it's not too hard to avoid handing them gimmes on a silver fucking platter.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

I fucking love Joss Whedon, but he has to know that you can be shit to women while still thinking they're people. Taxonomy isn't going to solve the world's problems.

This reminds me of all those atheists who insist agnostics call themselves atheists too; like showing solidarity with "us" is more important than the cause any group represents. If the issue is whether or nor you think women are people, then why care if someone calls themselves feminist except to offer an ally card that can be taken away if they disagree with you?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think posting someone's dating profile is like peeking into their bedroom window.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Gumby wrote: Yeah, that'll go over well.

The point is to have fun with the baboons without feeding their victim narrative. A difficult task, to be sure, but it's not too hard to avoid handing them gimmes on a silver fucking platter.
If you say "hi there" on FtB, they'll turn it into attempted rape/murder, paint you as a fucking monster, dox you, try to have you fired and throw several tons of shit all over you. They want to project their SJW/Victim-cred template onto anything that wafts out of the 'pit so why bother with nuance or subtlety?

I say give 'em both barrels.

And yes, I really mean that too.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

James Caruthers wrote:
fortheloveofbeetsLHB

Yeah, that is super frustrating. It's a nice gesture, I guess, but it encourages the idea that all that's required of anyone to do their part in ending sexism is just to agree with the notion that women and men are equals. In reality, that doesn't get us anywhere much, and there's so much more to understand and such difficult work to do in dismantling sexist systems. Thursday 1:01pm
Silly Joss, we educated feminists know that REAL feminism doesn't only mean treating men and women equally! :lol:

It also means the stuff from my Gender Theory 101 course in college and stuff.
i cant wait for the line to get picked up and run wild within ftb, where the rebecca west (obviously no longer a feminist) quoting of "the radical notion that women are people" has been abused for ages now, as if its all that qualifies to counteract even the slightest criticism

likely without the slightest hint of irony or self inspection

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

mary (abbie's ilk) wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:So, I've been in semi-regular communication with Ophelia Benson since I arrived here. What's the general sentiment about her? Does anyone think it would be possible to come to terms? Are we too far gone for that?
I was a regular at B & W...and all I did was post at Abbie's..that's it.. I think I was the 2nd or 3rd poster on Abbie's EG post..

I do use the word cunt... probably as often as I use the word shite... I have the mouth of a truck driver..tough!

I do not pretend to speak for all women...and I think to do so is insulting..

I do not agree with most of the SJW credo...

I like the Pit..

I am a strong female scientist

because of all of these.. she has decided I and my opinion are nothing more than worthless tripe not good enough for her.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me back at B&W...
she doesnt want anyone there who doesnt fuel her paranoia

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

James Caruthers wrote:The most popular Men's Rights Activist is a woman. Would SJW feminists stand for it if the most popular modern feminist was a man? Would they applaud him?

While I do not agree with everything MRAs say, at least they can walk the walk on gender equality.
Hugo tried to pull it off, and he would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids! Wait... no. I meant if he wasn't batshit insane.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

Bhurzum wrote:

I hope that the internet takes immediate steps to make sure no baby pic memes will be allowed to murder families in this open comment thread.

(do we have a freezepage of that bit of zvan delightment to be saved for posterity?)

katamari Damassi

Kareem wrote:
I fucking love Joss Whedon, but he has to know that you can be shit to women while still thinking they're people. Taxonomy isn't going to solve the world's problems.

This reminds me of all those atheists who insist agnostics call themselves atheists too; like showing solidarity with "us" is more important than the cause any group represents. If the issue is whether or nor you think women are people, then why care if someone calls themselves feminist except to offer an ally card that can be taken away if they disagree with you?
If Joss thinks he's going to get a "cookie" from feminists, he should think again. They'll watch his stuff, but they'll still eviscerate him over his conventionally attractive women characters, and his sexualization of them-especially his visual foot fetish.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Content at #PCAC is interesting so far, there is recognition of concerns of non-religious individuals in sessions about spirituality, religion in counseling:

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Service Dog wrote:SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... e-row.html
Hah, Rushden. Nice people, tip of a place.

katamari Damassi

RE: Whedon's video-Just checked a Shakesville open thread and many rage tears were shed over it. No cookie for you Joss!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Bhurzum wrote:

If you say "hi there" on FtB, they'll turn it into attempted rape/murder, paint you as a fucking monster, dox you, try to have you fired and throw several tons of shit all over you. They want to project their SJW/Victim-cred template onto anything that wafts out of the 'pit so why bother with nuance or subtlety?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tone-troll here. What you posted is simply a well-known meme, and only deliberately calculating morons like Zvan would even pretend to take it seriously.

I'm just saying that there's satire and mockery, and then there's directly feeding their infantile narrative. I personally prefer the former, that's all.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Gumby wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tone-troll here. What you posted is simply a well-known meme, and only deliberately calculating morons like Zvan would even pretend to take it seriously.

I'm just saying that there's satire and mockery, and then there's directly feeding their infantile narrative. I personally prefer the former, that's all.
There is a definite supply and demand relationship. They want indignation, the pit is a handy exporter.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Bhurzum wrote:

I've always found that it's much more intimidating if you do something like this...

Southern

Post by Southern »

Bald, neckbearded, white...

Yeah, seems about right. Feminist indeed.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Pogsurf wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Oolon has family in the House of Lords?

http://i.imgur.com/GNhESUP.png

I wonder if he's related to peerage. Might explain how he can fuck off on the internet all day and collect a paycheck.
Anyone involved with local politics will know how laughable Oolon's threat to me was. If anything the rule is the more outrage you can generate in your political opponents the better you will spread your message.

So Oolon is directly related to a Lord? And this fucker tells us to check our privilege? LOL.
For the record, I'll believe it when there's a bit more evidence. This is Oolon after all. He'd lie about the weather.
Oh, I can believe it - Oolon struck me, from the very start, as being of that segment of the cozy, spritzer-quaffing British middle-class who somehow manage to convince themselves that they would make jolly good champions of the poor and marginalized.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Ape+lust wrote:
justinvacula wrote:Really good video from from Matthew Justin on what he calls the "zealots" of FTB and their associates. This video was promoted by Aratina's lack of self-awareness as to why David Silverman was/is pissed...

Video:

Tweets mentioned:

"Somebody got to him."

:lol: Just because Dave beat on Justin, PZ declared him a "principled atheist" and bought a lifetime membership in American Atheists. Now look at everyone freaking out.

It cost PZ $1000 to learn he's an impulsive shithead. That's some Laden-grade bumblefuckery right there.

You're running out of friends and places to go, PZ! May as well stay home and yell at the TeeVee.
A Thousand bucks that ho could, mind you, donate to Blue Cunt so she can make more awesome videos. What a blunder, PeeZee!

QuiteSo

Post by QuiteSo »

Tigzy wrote:Oh, I can believe it - Oolon struck me, from the very start, as being of that segment of the cozy, spritzer-quaffing British middle-class who somehow manage to convince themselves that they would make jolly good champions of the poor and marginalized.
Ool0n could be talking shit, of course. Her aunt might just be one of the cleaners. That said, he does look somewhat inbred

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:Oh, I can believe it - Oolon struck me, from the very start, as being of that segment of the cozy, spritzer-quaffing British middle-class who somehow manage to convince themselves that they would make jolly good champions of the poor and marginalized.
And that Matthew Justin guy Vacula linked to says Aratina comes from old WASP money. No wonder those two are butt buddies. Couple of high-handed dilettantes.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Oh, and LOL abot the "vanity search = looking for rumors about you". What a stupid cunt of a manatee.

And yeah, I used the word manatee. HI DAMION! And the word cunt. HI OPHIE!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

QuiteSo wrote:
Ool0n could be talking shit, of course. Her aunt might just be one of the cleaners. That said, he does look somewhat inbred
Ool0n? Inbred? Impossible.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 227092.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Speaking of Aratina -- he's disgusted with Paul Loebe, therefore Loebe is a Slymepitter. Because Aratina wants it to be so, it must be so. He also wants EllenBeth Wachs to be a Slymepitter... but then EllenBeth shows up :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/uVbEOTb.png

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

QuiteSo wrote: Ool0n could be talking shit, of course. Her aunt might just be one of the cleaners. That said, he does look somewhat inbred
Yeah, in the sense that a bratwurst fucked a Cumberland ring sausage and got it pregnant.

Oolon's diet plan - prick skin with a fork and stand close to a bonfire.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Ape+lust wrote:Speaking of Aratina -- he's disgusted with Paul Loebe, therefore Loebe is a Slymepitter. Because Aratina wants it to be so, it must be so. He also wants EllenBeth Wachs to be a Slymepitter... but then EllenBeth shows up :lol:

Maybe she's Walter Ego. W.E. <=> E.W.

HA! GOTCHA, MRS. WACHS!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Gumby wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tone-troll here. What you posted is simply a well-known meme, and only deliberately calculating morons like Zvan would even pretend to take it seriously.

It's ok Gumbers, different strokes and all that jazz.

You guys and gals are like Olympic quality fencers: Lightning fast, pin point accurate and so subtle that if you blink, you'll miss it. I'm more like a drunken ape wielding a cricket bat with a breeze block nailed to it.

Oh, and Stephie, if my trifling little post caused genuine upset, I'm sorry.

Really.

Here, hopefully this will undo the damage...

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll22 ... 2/1687.jpg

I know you're a fat lass and enjoy a bit of grub so I baked this for you. It's double chocolate, vanilla, Ebola and is lightly dusted with anthrax.

Don't choke on it, that would break my fucking heart.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:Ool0n? Inbred? Impossible.

Self-bukkake incest. Gross. Carrier's secret selfies probably look the same. Aim for the toilet Oolon, it'll do wonders for your dignity.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Ape+lust wrote:Speaking of Aratina -- he's disgusted with Paul Loebe, therefore Loebe is a Slymepitter. Because Aratina wants it to be so, it must be so. He also wants EllenBeth Wachs to be a Slymepitter... but then EllenBeth shows up :lol:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/uVbEOTb.png[/img]
Since saying anything against the antics of the FtB crazies means you're a member of the Pit, it's an irrefutable fact that Richard Dawkins is posting here under a pseudonym. Is it you, Ape+lust? Is it really Richard Dawkins who has been teaching me to shoop?

Fucking retards.

QuiteSo

Post by QuiteSo »

Ape+lust wrote:
Gumby wrote:Ool0n? Inbred? Impossible.

Self-bukkake incest. Gross. Carrier's secret selfies probably look the same. Aim for the toilet Oolon, it'll do wonders for your dignity.
"He" (still not sure about his species, let alone gender) is still easier on the eye than Ophelia Benson

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: I know you're a fat lass and enjoy a bit of grub so I baked this for you. It's double chocolate, vanilla, Ebola and is lightly dusted with anthrax.

Don't choke on it, that would break my fucking heart.
Steph does like to have her cake(s) and eat it, as her latest post illustrates.

Cut Abear with a broken glass = totes okay, cuz internetz.
Make a Steffy skin suit (for halloween, I guess) = ohmagerd, teh ebil harassmentz of da very debbil himself!!!!!

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

so... not that the rest of you aren't entertaining and all, but can we get some more Bjarte comics up in here? I just crawled through three pages in the hopes I'd find one.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

jet_lagg wrote:so... not that the rest of you aren't entertaining and all, but can we get some more Bjarte comics up in here? I just crawled through three pages in the hopes I'd find one.
Didn't you read Parshole's funny-as-fuck Bjarte story? Or do you like pictures to go with the words?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/uVbEOTb.png[/img]
Since saying anything against the antics of the FtB crazies means you're a member of the Pit, it's an irrefutable fact that Richard Dawkins is posting here under a pseudonym. Is it you, Ape+lust? Is it really Richard Dawkins who has been teaching me to shoop?

Fucking retards.
Me? Hehe, no. My name's actually, um... Gene. Yeah. Shellfish Gene :whistle:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:
QuiteSo wrote:
Ool0n? Inbred? Impossible.

Christ on a bike, Gumbers, can you use something other that the ad-infested shithole that is photobucket? It's nastier than zwan twat, and I never get to see what you put up there.

Post by Guest »

Kareem wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:--snip--

Exactly. Treating women as equals doesn't stop you treating them like shit: you could just be treating everyone equally badly (which no doubt would get you called a misogynist by some feminists).

justinvacula

#PCAC discussion

Post by justinvacula »

While at the 2013 Pennsylvania Counseling Association conference, I spoke with @DrTaunyaTinsley concerning non-religious individuals in counseling, inclusive non-religious approaches to spirituality, and more.

[youtube]ASYrAtuq3Hc[/youtube]

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

This is great for a morning chuckle:
2013-11-09_0833.png
(19.49 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
If this is Anthony K's idea of an insult, he's doing it wrong :D

windy

Post by windy »

Agreed. As payback, I'm planning to eat LazySavant's liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti Amarone.

QuiteSo

Post by QuiteSo »

ReneeHendricks wrote:This is great for a morning chuckle:
2013-11-09_0833.png
If this is Anthony K's idea of an insult, he's doing it wrong :D
Probably hoping he can get his tongue a bit further up Steph's unwiped bumhole to get at the really tasty bits

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Cunt of Personality wrote:http://i.imgur.com/LG66JyF.png
HAHAHA!
Poor old Bjarte. He must hate all this harassment.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

perhaps someone should register "Aratina Cage" on here so @aratina is forced to out himself and commit suicide

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Tigzy wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:so... not that the rest of you aren't entertaining and all, but can we get some more Bjarte comics up in here? I just crawled through three pages in the hopes I'd find one.
Didn't you read Parshole's funny-as-fuck Bjarte story? Or do you like pictures to go with the words?
I like the comics. Visual comedy is what does it for me.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

jet_lagg wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
I like the comics. Visual comedy is what does it for me.
http://i.imgur.com/mnwUKwJ.png