Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Lsuoma »

Eskarina wrote:
bovarchist wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Submariner's icon looks like a rapey hat?
What is a rapey hat? :think:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachme ... at-hat.jpg

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Lsuoma wrote:
Aneris wrote:Aunt Ophelia dedicates a record length piece of nearly 150 own words to Skep Tickle.
Ophelia Benson wrote:So why does she hide behind a nym then? Well it’s obvious, isn’t it. She hides her identity when she’s engaging in harassment and bullying, and she does that because she doesn’t want people to know what a vicious hobby she has. She’s ashamed of it, or if she’s not ashamed of it, she at least realizes that other people would think what she does is shameful. I know that’s what I think.
Skeppers, OCC is clearly gradually doxxing you - she probably spent the last 48 hours frantically googling for all the information she could find, and now she's trickling it out bit by bit.

What a petty, sleazy shit-bag that woman is.

As Zvan was responding rather quickly, it's a reasonable assumption that she gave information to Benson (via Nugent's dialog and that some connection took place via Facebook).

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Aneris wrote:Aunt Ophelia dedicates a record length piece of nearly 150 own words to Skep Tickle.
Ophelia Benson wrote:So why does she hide behind a nym then? Well it’s obvious, isn’t it. She hides her identity when she’s engaging in harassment and bullying, and she does that because she doesn’t want people to know what a vicious hobby she has. She’s ashamed of it, or if she’s not ashamed of it, she at least realizes that other people would think what she does is shameful. I know that’s what I think.
Skeppers, OCC is clearly gradually doxxing you - she probably spent the last 48 hours frantically googling for all the information she could find, and now she's trickling it out bit by bit.

But, but...she's being nice to skep tickle!
Batshit Benson wrote:And here we are protecting her secret for her. That’s nice of us, don’t you think? We’re protecting her ability to talk shit about us without consequences. Does she thank us for it? No she does not. Does she stop talking shit about us? Don’t be silly.
Look how nice she is!

Oh...wait. Did I say nice? I meant passive-aggressive bullshit.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Aneris wrote:
As Zvan was responding rather quickly, it's a reasonable assumption that she gave information to Benson (via Nugent's dialog and that some connection took place via Facebook).
That was my assumption too - the Huge Zvanatee and OCC are clearly collaborating on this.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Lsuoma wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
bovarchist wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Submariner's icon looks like a rapey hat?
Won't someone have mercy? I'm sure I'll dream of Vacula with an Hercule Poirot moustache tonight .

cunt

Post by cunt »

It'd be nice if she produced a single example of Skep-Tickle talking shit about her. Off the top of my head, I can't actually remember one.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Metalogic42 wrote:
Batshit Benson wrote:And here we are protecting her secret for her. That’s nice of us, don’t you think? We’re protecting her ability to talk shit about us without consequences. Does she thank us for it? No she does not. Does she stop talking shit about us? Don’t be silly.
Look how nice she is!

Am I the only one who thinks she sounds like Gollum, my precioussssss?

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

I'm guessing bullying and harassment is just posting here, right?
Ms. Benson wrote:And here we are protecting her secret for her. That’s nice of us, don’t you think?
She already revealed part of Skep's identity, so I'm guessing this is just another veiled threat. This is exactly like scientology. I remember watching videos of Scilons walking into their building while protestors were being assaulted or threatened. When you asked them how they could support it, they'd say "these people are the most ethical people in the world."
If you don't want people talking about you, don't be an asshole.
[youtube]Wap4gVDvjLo[/youtube]

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Eskarina wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
Look how nice she is!

[youtube]JLX7rrObmyA[/youtube]

Altair

Post by Altair »

cunt wrote:
curriejean wrote: I'm still torn on how AVfM should present itself in terms of 'register her' and their few 'gotcha' articles. At what point does conceding to these criticisms amount to giving in to the biases they're trying to confront? I would argue that the intent of the 'women like being raped -- nope gotcha!' piece is legitimate, but executed poorly (too little explanation after the gotcha). While I've seen a lot of debate/discussion about this stuff in many places, I haven't yet seen any of the site's heavy lifters weigh in, so I wonder how aware they are of these issues.

It's pretty naive to imagine they're just totally oblivious to the criticism it gets. Sometimes silence really does speak volumes.
There is an article that seems like a follow-up where Paul Elam exposes more of his ideas behind the original article. It would have worked better with another title, IMO, but it contains more explanation than the original one.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Eskarina wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
Look how nice she is!

Skeptickle, she burnssss us! :lol:

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

cunt wrote:It'd be nice if she produced a single example of Skep-Tickle talking shit about her. Off the top of my head, I can't actually remember one.
There is none. The reason she gives herself a comment in disagreement on her blog. Let's insert a pause to have that sink in. That's right. Skep Tickle had the temerity to question that attending a conference is "stalking".

Here is "invisible" ink (unless she finds it, oh Hi ophelia)

Code: Select all

Οphеӏіa Βеnsοn

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

bovarchist wrote:I like clever insults better than just about anybody. But I'm not okay with genuine viciousness. The funny thing is, I'm actually nervous about posting that statement. I've never felt nervous about posting ANYTHING on the Slymepit before. I've never had to worry, until now, that a simple statement of opinion might expose me to a barrage of abuse. That's much too close to FTB territory for my liking.
Any viciousness here is a bit of an illusion. I think we are so used to the rabid and raw hate FtB etc clearly show it is assumed that is universal. It is not universal at all. So although discussions here can be very heated and even abusive it does not contain the menace that FtB indicate. Say what you think here and you'll be fine. You wont lose your job or end up the subject of any vendetta. The only people that may lose are those trying to control any narrative here or trying to win a popularity contest. They deserve to lose.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Metalogic42 wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
Look how nice she is!

[youtube]JLX7rrObmyA[/youtube]
Awesome! In all kinds of ways.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

So it looks like the major result so far of Nugent's atheist-skeptic dialogue process has been Zvan's passing of Skep tickle's name to Benson who promptly partially doxxes her and leaves us in no doubt that the threat is of full doxxing.

Who are the baddies again?
:think:

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Jonathan wrote:
Skeeve wrote:Pure speculation on my part, but I think there is another attempt and "mending the rift". Some people may be trying to distance themselves from certain posters.

Just stuff I've seen around the 'net recently.
I suggest some kind of formalised dialogue moderated by Michael Nugent. In six to eight years these crazy kids could really hammer out their differences in a calm and productive fashion.
Well, I hope that's not based on anything I said. When I talked about Justin perhaps "burying the hatchet" with individual people open to the idea of maybe applying skepticism now and then, nothing I meant was as grandiose as "mending the rift".

Besides, "the rift" still serves a useful purpose as an intellectual mass grave for nut-cases, con-artists and recalcitrant assholes,
Dick Strawkins wrote:So it looks like the major result so far of Nugent's atheist-skeptic dialogue process has been Zvan's passing of Skep tickle's name to Benson who promptly partially doxxes her and leaves us in no doubt that the threat is of full doxxing.

Oh, Oafie Benson, skip the foreplay, dox Skep Tickle and let me go to work on you.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

On an unrelated note a twitter post I made today:
SubMan USN ‏@SubManUSN 2h

Would a trans-woman Men's Rights Activist still be a "gender traitor"??

cunt

Post by cunt »

Altair wrote:
cunt wrote:
curriejean wrote: I'm still torn on how AVfM should present itself in terms of 'register her' and their few 'gotcha' articles. At what point does conceding to these criticisms amount to giving in to the biases they're trying to confront? I would argue that the intent of the 'women like being raped -- nope gotcha!' piece is legitimate, but executed poorly (too little explanation after the gotcha). While I've seen a lot of debate/discussion about this stuff in many places, I haven't yet seen any of the site's heavy lifters weigh in, so I wonder how aware they are of these issues.

It's pretty naive to imagine they're just totally oblivious to the criticism it gets. Sometimes silence really does speak volumes.
There is an article that seems like a follow-up where Paul Elam exposes more of his ideas behind the original article. It would have worked better with another title, IMO, but it contains more explanation than the original one.
Actually I was only really talking about register-her.

What you linked though is a pretty simple defence of the article. It gets loads of hits! (Never mind that the vast majority of those hits are going to be people checking to see if i'm really that much of a scumbag!)

If I did the same with men then I wouldn't get this type of reaction!!! When he could expect that sort of reaction and worse from the fuck-heads who currently infest the mens rights movement.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Submariner wrote:On an unrelated note a twitter post I made today:
SubMan USN ‏@SubManUSN 2h

Would a trans-woman Men's Rights Activist still be a "gender traitor"??
I think it's been mentioned before, but transpeople have got to be the elephant in the room for SJWs. Real ones, anyway. I've never met anyone IRL that identified as "xe".

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Jesus. I'm actually regretting that I felt quite pleased I cheered Benson up a bit the other day. Can't believe what a poisonous slug she really is. Yeah, I know - I shouldn't be surprised. Still, I sometimes see that glimmer of a better nature coming through, then *boosh* - little more than an aberration masquerading as sensibility. It's sad, more than anything.

Well, I can truly say that if Pruney really were a slug, she'd warrant a good salting. With cheap refined stuff too, and not that quality sodium you get from Maldon.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

OCC has now mentioned the name of an atheist organization on her blog, thus effectively completing the doxxing of Skeppers. Slimy fucking bitch (Feefles, not Skeppers.)

I don't know how the miserable old cunt can live with herself.

franc

Post by franc »

deLurch wrote:
Trophy wrote:Of course Franc is not a hate-mongerer. He spreads love all the time. Specially when he posts shit like this:
franc wrote: Ophelia, I spit on your dried wheat sexless cunt. I ejaculate on your dried raisin ovaries. Zwan, your beached whale cunt is not even erotic to japanese. McCrate - even bestialists erections would wither. Fuck you cunts. Fuck you. Hell is too nice a place.
To me that appears to show personal animosity. It isn't promoting hate amoungst others, but it does show his or her personal contempt for them. I of course would prefer to see that quote in the context that is was presented. At this point I am sick to death of quote mining. For all I know that could be part of a larger critic used to make a point.

On the flip side, I am not a mind reader. Franc, is that, or is that not a showing of personal animosity or disdain for those individuals? If it isn't, what exactly is it? Plugging away at someone's appearance and personal insecurities isn't exactly high class behavior.
It's common baboon bait. Works. Exposes the baboons here too.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Dick Strawkins wrote:So it looks like the major result so far of Nugent's atheist-skeptic dialogue process has been Zvan's passing of Skep tickle's name to Benson who promptly partially doxxes her and leaves us in no doubt that the threat is of full doxxing.

Well, I'm sure someone from FTBs will denounce such actions, right? Maybe Silverman or Nugent? Right?

Mykeru

Read This, Ophelia

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:Jesus. I'm actually regretting that I felt quite pleased I cheered Benson up a bit the other day. Can't believe what a poisonous slug she really is. Yeah, I know - I shouldn't be surprised. Still, I sometimes see that glimmer of a better nature coming through, then *boosh* - little more than an aberration masquerading as sensibility. It's sad, more than anything.

Well, I can truly say that if Pruney really were a slug, she'd warrant a good salting. With cheap refined stuff too, and not that quality sodium you get from Maldon.
Worst of all, she's such a cowardly little slug that she has to do this elaborate dance, run it past the "Yessir" echo chamber and keep testing the waters for approval before she does what she wants to do anyway. What she does time and time again.

I like to think because she knows, in the back of her head where the three marbles roll around, the moment she doxes yet again, is when she stands right in the middle of a shit-storm of her own making, ridiculously claiming she's a victim.

If you are reading this Ophelia, and we know you are, you just go right ahead. You think I made you feel bad and embarrassed you in from of the normals the last time?

[youtube]b_7SRa_xQNQ[/youtube]

That was nothing. Nothing. I was in a good then and found you still mildly amusing. The moment you pull this same shit on someone else, again, with a mind to harass them, threaten them, fuck with their life and employment with your same old bullshit excuses, all of which you've alluded to with no plausible deniability, is when you once again get turned into my personal chew toy, and this time there will not be fellow clowns like Laden, Watson and Hensley to share the spotlight with.

Think hard Ophelia. Not think hard for you, but hard like an actual intelligent person.

Go ahead, Ophelia, I fucking dare you.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:OCC has now mentioned the name of an atheist organization on her blog, thus effectively completing the doxxing of Skeppers. Slimy fucking bitch (Feefles, not Skeppers.)

I don't know how the miserable old cunt can live with herself.
Actually, I don't think it's quite complete (yet.) My bad.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I'll get you, Skep tickle — and your little dog too! Ahahahaha!

/flies off on the Benson Broom of Umbrage

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Eskarina wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
Won't someone have mercy? I'm sure I'll dream of Vacula with an Hercule Poirot moustache tonight .
I'd have to say that's more of a Rollie Fingers moustache.

http://thewaxfantastic.files.wordpress. ... .jpg?w=563

franc

Post by franc »

d4m10n wrote:Hurt you precious fee-fees?
No you chickenshit. You hurt your integrity. Hit-n-run slander. Again, show where I promote hatred instead of decrying it. Or be like Ophelia, here, and drop inane one liners defending your bankrupt dung flinging. What are you Damion? Do you value reality or shit on it?

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Mykeru wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Skeeve wrote:Pure speculation on my part, but I think there is another attempt and "mending the rift". Some people may be trying to distance themselves from certain posters.

Just stuff I've seen around the 'net recently.
I suggest some kind of formalised dialogue moderated by Michael Nugent. In six to eight years these crazy kids could really hammer out their differences in a calm and productive fashion.
Well, I hope that's not based on anything I said. When I talked about Justin perhaps "burying the hatchet" with individual people open to the idea of maybe applying skepticism now and then, nothing I meant was as grandiose as "mending the rift".

Besides, "the rift" still serves a useful purpose as an intellectual mass grave for nut-cases, con-artists and recalcitrant assholes,

Oh, Oafie Benson, skip the foreplay, dox Skep Tickle and let me go to work on you.
Funny, that very thought was going through my head as I scrolled down to this post. I was wondering if OP/Svan would be so obviously disingenuous if Mykeru were on the case? Then that closing vision of the Bronx cheer under the glowing eyes popped into my head. Thank you, Mykeru, for that wonderful mind worm. :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote:A blog post I penned about AVfM and the MRM.

http://submanusn.blogspot.com/
I think you hit the nail on the head there. They could do themselves a massive favour if they just took down register-her.
I doubt that is ever going to happen. Has anyone here ever contacted them about it?

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

cunt wrote:

Yes, it would be naive of me to view this in black-and-white terms. I'm currently suspending judgment. Like you, I would like to see them address this stuff. The first step is making sure they've been pointed toward the best arguments. If that step has already been taken, my bad.

Thanks for the link, Altair. I hadn't seen that yet.

On another note, this business of threatening Skep Tickle is grinding the hell out of my gears. Update on the ever more relevant petition/statement for anyone still curious: it's going well. Should be up for signing in the next day or two.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head there. They could do themselves a massive favour if they just took down register-her.
I doubt that is ever going to happen. Has anyone here ever contacted them about it?
He was asked about it a little while back, in the comments to a Skep Sheik posted video .
He feigned ignorance of the list at first and then disappeared without answering.
(the comments are a little out of order)

http://i.imgur.com/wpoj2Pw.jpg

[youtube]0QPX5FOiyb0[/youtube]

cunt

Post by cunt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:

I doubt it's ever going to happen too Andrew. It's a shame that AVFM is the most well known MRA site out there.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

And here we are protecting her secret for her. That’s nice of us, don’t you think? We’re protecting her ability to talk shit about us without consequences. Does she thank us for it? No she does not. Does she stop talking shit about us? Don’t be silly.
At this stage I may as well reveal that Ophelia Benson is not her real name. She's actually Ophelia Corleone. She will soon make Skeptickle an offer she can't refuse.

franc

Post by franc »

Oh wow Damion. No, I'm not surprised. Not after experiencing your behaviour on twitter and 'tardbook. I ask you to provide evidence of my "hatred". You respond by censoring. What a hero.

http://i.imgur.com/Eyn9Kox.png

Again Damion. Evidence. Your moral cowardice is showing.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote:Oh wow Damion. No, I'm not surprised. Not after experiencing your behaviour on twitter and 'tardbook. I ask you to provide evidence of my "hatred". You respond by censoring. What a hero.

http://i.imgur.com/Eyn9Kox.png

Again Damion. Evidence. Your moral cowardice is showing.
Particularly telling is the fact that the comments you deleted got upvoted. Chickenshit.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Zenspace wrote:
Funny, that very thought was going through my head as I scrolled down to this post. I was wondering if OP/Svan would be so obviously disingenuous if Mykeru were on the case? Then that closing vision of the Bronx cheer under the glowing eyes popped into my head. Thank you, Mykeru, for that wonderful mind worm. :lol:
I'm sure Skep Tickle has relevant screen caps and emails. If not, and anyone knows where stuff that's relevant is, make my life easier and start compiling it. Link or post here so I can download it.

I had a half-finished video that will be so easy to make Oafie-centric. Happily, I bought some nice new primo-grade legal pads and Triconderoga pencils this weekend, so I can start revising the Voice Over. And I will be doing it in a really foul mood.

P.S. Hi, Ophelia, you clown.

Trophy

Post by Trophy »

bovarchist wrote:
Trophy wrote:
bovarchist wrote:I like clever insults better than just about anybody. But I'm not okay with genuine viciousness. The funny thing is, I'm actually nervous about posting that statement. I've never felt nervous about posting ANYTHING on the Slymepit before. I've never had to worry, until now, that a simple statement of opinion might expose me to a barrage of abuse. That's much too close to FTB territory for my liking.
I'm sorry but I find that statement a bit ridiculous. Do you think OB, RW, and PZ have been targets of a barrage of abuse from pit? Because no matter what you post here, there is no way in hell that pitters will come up with rebuttals that surpass in intensity the criticism and the rhetroric that has been targetted to those individuals.
No, it was actually a reference to Franc. I felt a line had been crossed.
Ah well, that explains it. Criticism taken back.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Jan Steen wrote:
And here we are protecting her secret for her. That’s nice of us, don’t you think? We’re protecting her ability to talk shit about us without consequences. Does she thank us for it? No she does not. Does she stop talking shit about us? Don’t be silly.
At this stage I may as well reveal that Ophelia Benson is not her real name. She's actually Ophelia Corleone. She will soon make Skeptickle an offer she can't refuse.
Look, I know Ophelia is a pain in the ass lunatic and all, but this sort of name-calling inaccuracy does no one any good.

Because real name is Lowtide McStank-Clam.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

cunt wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:

I doubt it's ever going to happen too Andrew. It's a shame that AVFM is the most well known MRA site out there.
Perhaps that is the point. Anyone here ever heard of any others? Quick now and no peeking. Name one Fathers for Justice does not count because you only heard about them because of a publicity stunt.

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

franc wrote: I ask you to provide evidence of my "hatred".
:shock:

Just to be clear, you're the dude who owns <a href"https://twitter.com/felch_grogan">this</a> twitter account, right?

I'm wondering what would qualify as "hatred" for you.

franc

Post by franc »

Garlic wrote:
franc wrote: I ask you to provide evidence of my "hatred".
:shock:

Just to be clear, you're the dude who owns <a href"https://twitter.com/felch_grogan">this</a> twitter account, right?

I'm wondering what would qualify as "hatred" for you.
Yeah. Twitter proves everything. Ask Becky.

cunt

Post by cunt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:

Perhaps that is the point. Anyone here ever heard of any others? Quick now and no peeking. Name one Fathers for Justice does not count because you only heard about them because of a publicity stunt.
Actually, yeah. http://www.thecalmzone.net/. A charity that operates help lines specifically for men who feel like ending their lives, and campaigns on that subject. Worth supporting so they can expand their reach nationwide.

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

And of course I fail a previewing my links.

decius

Post by decius »

Whatever hard evidence you throw at him, he'll just handwave it and call YOU a baboon.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Skep tickle wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:Skep Tickle: it seems Ophie is now using your first name on her blog - I checked and I don't recall you using it before she started.
Yep, you're right.

You know, I've always been interested in game theory but never learned all that much about it.
Fascinating topic, I think, with a great amount of relevance to a large number of phenomena, not least of which are ethics, and Internet communications. A very good source of info on the topic is the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy – search results here – with a specific article on ethics here. The latter has a discussion on the “tit-for-tat” strategy and notes that:
One simple, and famous (but not, contrary to widespread myth, necessarily optimal) strategy for preserving cooperation in repeated PDs [prisoner-dilemma games] is called tit-for-tat. This strategy tells each player to behave as follows:

i. Always cooperate in the first round.
ii. Thereafter, take whatever action your opponent took in the previous round.
As indicated, that is not always the “optimal strategy” as it can, apparently, degenerate into “total war”. Seems that some degree of “turning the other cheek” is useful in preventing that escalation, although I really don’t understand the math and theory enough yet to be certain of that, and its implications and consequences.
Skep tickle wrote:My email reply to her, within the past 2 hrs, should help her understand that she doesn't hold all the cards and that 'tit-for-tat' is not the strategy she really wants to set in motion here.
Not quite sure what specific response you would have if she decides to dox your full name as hers is already on the table – so to speak. Although one might wonder whether she ever got publicly bent out of shape over Justin’s supposed doxing of Surly Amy – as did many in the FfTB stable. In which case a charge of hypocrisy would seem to be something that would stick to her public personna that she might not wish to contend with.

Although she really does seem to have a remarkably self-serving concept of hypocrisy as indicated by her public response to, presumably, that e-mail of yours:
Ophelia wrote:[Skep tickle] had the fucking gall to compare herself to my good friend the Jesus and Mo cartoonist in an email this morning. Yeah no – he doesn’t use a nym to enable him to bully and harass noisy feminists, Ms Tickle. He has a rather better purpose than that.
Yea, right: his "rather better purpose" is bullying and harrassing noisy Christians and Muslims as opposed to those feminists who apparently think they were immaculately conceived. Speaking of tit-for-tat, nobody complains until it is their ox being gored ….

However, I also think that the question of personal anonymity is somewhat of an important issue. It is certainly rather deplorable, to say the least, that public figures get some rather egregiously offensive flak for their positions. But the experiences of other women here like Scented Nectar, Renee Hendricks, and Dilurk for having had a more public and accessible profile warrants some effort to “compartmentalize” our personnas unless there are overriding reasons that could justify making our real names public.

franc

Post by franc »

Garlic wrote:And of course I fail a previewing my links.
And what's your point? That I have baboon-see-baboon-do idiots? All I get on twitter is doxx crap and sock-puppet accusations.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Mykeru wrote:Hey, people, check your teeth privilege.

Bruxism

The upside: According to my dentist, once I fork over $25K to deal with the Temporal Mandibular Joint disorder have surgery to reduce the bone ridges caused by a lifetime of pounding and pretty much cover all my teeth to protect the nerves from mechanical domestic violence, I'll be good as gold.

Reality: In the U.S. all insurance carriers tend to treat all dental procedures as cosmetic and therefore needless.

Fun fact: Waterpick Water Flossers are great, because the mechanical wear of attrition makes my interdental spaces tight enough to just cut floss like it's run through shears.

What I really have to do is buckle down and sell $25,000 worth of T-shirts on Zazzle. If only I had a uterus to e-beg with.

In any case, you've be amazed how hard it is to think when it flares up. Unless I really focus, I could end up agreeing with Cunt.
I can totally relate. I had a prickle in my finger once and it really hurt.

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:Whatever hard evidence you throw at him, he'll just handwave it and call YOU a baboon.
You need to specify who you're flinging dung at for it to make sense.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Mykeru, sent you a PM.

decius

Post by decius »

franc wrote:
decius wrote:Whatever hard evidence you throw at him, he'll just handwave it and call YOU a baboon.
Answer my previous posts clearly addressed at you.

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:
franc wrote:
Answer my previous posts clearly addressed at you.
Yes, you're one of the sensitive types. You attacked me at this site's inception. I'd water down for you, but that would mean caring.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Southern wrote:
decius wrote:Franc, what the fuck does "you can pretend they weren't intentional bombs" mean? No one has alleged a lack of intentionality, quite the opposite.

This disingenuous crap, coupled with the fact that you forsake your considerable skills in order to debase this place and your own public image is truly puzzling to me.
I would guess it's on the lines of "the Faint Couch Brigade is always lurking here to get offended, so let me offend their precious sensibilities."
No one is above criticism or mockery here (except maybe me because I am so anodyne, and ERV cause she is hot).

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Southern wrote:
decius wrote:Franc, what the fuck does "you can pretend they weren't intentional bombs" mean? No one has alleged a lack of intentionality, quite the opposite.

This disingenuous crap, coupled with the fact that you forsake your considerable skills in order to debase this place and your own public image is truly puzzling to me.
I would guess it's on the lines of "the Faint Couch Brigade is always lurking here to get offended, so let me offend their precious sensibilities."
No one is above criticism or mockery here (except maybe me because I am so anodyne, and ERV cause she is hot).

decius

Post by decius »

I'm not sensitive at all and this isn't about me, but nice attempt at deflection.

You asked for evidence of Damon's accusation and it was promptly put forward. Your reaction to it was handwave and puerile excuses.

At this point, I only have a question for you, which I suppose is in the mind of many others. Do you talk to people IRL the same way, for instance comparing them to dogs in need of mercy killing, or are you meek and mild?

You know, like PeeZus.

franc

Post by franc »

And i'd like to see some "hard evidence". Not quote mining from here. Actual evidence. Garlic and vampires. Like Damion, you fling a bucket of shit and run. Is there any point arguing? No. Your mind, like a suicide bombers, is made up. No more thought will be done.

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:I'm not sensitive at all and this isn't about me, but nice attempt at deflection.

You asked for evidence of Damon's accusation and it was promptly put forward. Your reaction to it was handwave and puerile excuses.

At this point, I only have a question for you, which I suppose is in the mind of many others. Do you talk to people IRL the same way, for instance comparing them to dogs in need of mercy killing, or are you meek and mild?

You know, like PeeZus.
If you made an effort to find out, which you won't because you'd have do get out of your chair, yes I do.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

KiwiInOz wrote: No one is above criticism or mockery here (except maybe me because I am so anodyne, and ERV cause she is hot).
You think the Pit has forgotten 'Anteater Guy' already?

The pit remembers. The pit always remembers. Especially when Strawkins is around.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Aneris wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

So, who was saying that engaging those shitheads in a serious discussion was a good idea?

decius

Post by decius »

There was no discernible quotemining, already checked. Careful with multitasking goalpost shifting, selective blindness, ad-homs and handwaving. You end up looking like an idiot, not just a liar.