Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Gefan

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Gefan »

sacha wrote: ...both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds.
Aw shit.
You had my hopes up with the earlier "lined face and beard" bit.
...and I like dark eyes as well.
Hope resurfaces.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

The odious little shitebag Colon is claiming it's wrong to write off the whole of A+ because a minority are disagreeable. Hmm, where've we heard that before?

https://twitter.com/ool0n

windy

Post by windy »

Pitchguest wrote:So Brownian/Anthony K repeated his accusation of Reap on Nugent's blog, so I responded back to him by first refuting his arguments with facts (the worst kind of refutation!) and then calling him a lying piece of shit.
Actually, I agree that Reap's post appeared to threaten to dox him to intimidate, and Reap was called out for it at the time. Since he had already outed himself previously it doesn't rise to the level of doxxing, but you haven't really "refuted" his point in comment #93 there. You're letting him make it all about Reap, whereas Kareem's question is a much more effective way of exposing his hypocrisy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-564853

:shock:

Ok, who took "Do you have a hang of the renal system?" off the licensing exam?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

sacha wrote: you like them young, owl.

both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds. Give me the darkest hair or grey hair, and I like dark eyes as well. I apologise if I have disappointed anyone.
of course that goes for women as well, and as everyone knows, I'm a natural blond (soon to be all silver grey though - hooray! can't wait!)
Hahaha! Usually I find guys close to my age, maybe ten years older or ten years younger, to be most attractive. This one's too young, but almost absurdly good-looking, IMHO:

http://www.poloblogs.com/wp-content/upl ... mbiaso.jpg

Adolpho Cambiaso, currently the top polo player in the world.

Hair, eye, skin color = not important. There are a number of actors within the age range I mentioned whom I find very physically attractive: Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortensen, Kenneth Branagh.

Of course the guys I've dated/been involved with don't look like the men I've listed. :mrgreen: But they are invariably almost exactly my age or maybe a couple of years older. Much older men = unknown territory.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Well as long as we're posting pics of sexyawesome...

http://imaginationsimmons.com/wp-conten ... money.jpeg

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Pitchguest wrote:
curriejean wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha, haha. I would genuinely pay for that, just to hear her get to the part about the unicorns fucking a rainbow. That shit was priceless. :lol:
Listening to her read her sexyfuntimes crap would be a surefire cure for oversexed people. Maybe she should read it to priests - after one read they'd have absolutely no desire to have sex with anything, let alone little boys.

I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried read "fifty shades of grey"

[youtube]5K1RcKJVbHA[/youtube]

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Actually, if Yemmy can read some of her ecosexual poetry, it would be a perfect counterpart to Greta's book. Double awsome, unicorns, rainbows, getting horny after thousands are killed...everything just screams "sex" to me!

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Oh look, blue sky
Notes and Comment Blog by Ophelia Benson

I’m much more optimistic about the Dublin conference now – and thus able to be excited about it again. It’s going to tackle important subjects, and Ireland needs it. Lucky lucky me to get to be involved.
There’s a bit of privilege for you.
The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.
Won't flounce, I'd say.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

I’m much more optimistic about the Dublin conference now – and thus able to be excited about it again. It’s going to tackle important subjects, and Ireland needs it. Lucky lucky me to get to be involved.
The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.
Won't flounce, I'd say.
Sunshine and roses. Something must have blown away the storm clouds threatening being thrown into a room with Renee – and Justin! – to duke it out ….

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Badger3k wrote:
Listening to her read her sexyfuntimes crap would be a surefire cure for oversexed people. Maybe she should read it to priests - after one read they'd have absolutely no desire to have sex with anything, let alone little boys.

I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried read "fifty shades of grey"

[youtube]5K1RcKJVbHA[/youtube]
That vague clapping sound you hear? That's vaginas slamming shut all over America.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Lsuoma wrote:http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/huh.jpg
Huh? Does anyone know if such a movement?
The movement of my bowels, maybe. I kid you not, I spent this Saturday shitting. Maybe the smell will float to Ireland and prevent Prunella of attending her goddamn free-buffet or whatever crap she's going to do there.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
I think she realized she'd be cutting her own throat economically if she flounced from this as well. Once she gets back, we'll see if greed or victimhood will gain preeminence in her future (or she'll try to balance them as she's been doing and just keep the victim train a-rollin').

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
The meds have finally kicked in.

Southern

Post by Southern »

ERV wrote:
deLurch wrote:ERV is totally sane because she prioritizes her life over this shit.
The cruelest thing one can say to an aspiring mad scientist/evil genius.

:cry:

*dissolvesintoapuddleoftears*
If you want to be a mad scientist, you need to dress yourself properly as one, first:

http://i.imgur.com/FXlHnS8.jpg

Southern

Post by Southern »

BarnOwl wrote:
sacha wrote: you like them young, owl.

both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds. Give me the darkest hair or grey hair, and I like dark eyes as well. I apologise if I have disappointed anyone.
of course that goes for women as well, and as everyone knows, I'm a natural blond (soon to be all silver grey though - hooray! can't wait!)
Hahaha! Usually I find guys close to my age, maybe ten years older or ten years younger, to be most attractive. This one's too young, but almost absurdly good-looking, IMHO:

http://www.poloblogs.com/wp-content/upl ... mbiaso.jpg

Adolpho Cambiaso, currently the top polo player in the world.

Hair, eye, skin color = not important. There are a number of actors within the age range I mentioned whom I find very physically attractive: Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortensen, Kenneth Branagh.

Of course the guys I've dated/been involved with don't look like the men I've listed. :mrgreen: But they are invariably almost exactly my age or maybe a couple of years older. Much older men = unknown territory.
God damned Argentinian can fall off that horse and spend his days as a poor man's Christopher Reeve. He probably thinks Maradona was better than Pelé, too. Asshole.

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Zenspace wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
More'n likely the free airline tickets arrived.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Southern wrote: God damned Argentinian can fall off that horse and spend his days as a poor man's Christopher Reeve. He probably thinks Maradona was better than Pelé, too. Asshole.
But you know if polo were an Olympic sport once again, Argentina would have the gold medal every time. They own the sport.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Tonight's episode of Brave Hero Radio features Skep Tickle!
Tune in live, chat live, and consider calling for the show which begins at 8PM Eastern/5 Pacific.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bravehero/ ... kep-tickle

sacha

Post by sacha »

Zenspace wrote:
Feefee wrote:The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.

those must be some good meds, she sounds like she is high as a kite on xtc

Southern

Post by Southern »

sacha wrote:
Zenspace wrote:
Feefee wrote:The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.

Maybe Ophelia is in the same meds as this lady:

[youtube]7auFGg8VIwA[/youtube]

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

curriejean wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
curriejean wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha, haha. I would genuinely pay for that, just to hear her get to the part about the unicorns fucking a rainbow. That shit was priceless. :lol:
It will require animation.

[youtube]Q5im0Ssyyus[/youtube]
Church leaders throughout america frantically convened to discuss how to deal with the threat that is the rise of Nu Atheism, and then they saw who Atheists paid to speak at conventions, and they fell off their chairs laughing.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BarnOwl wrote:
Southern wrote: God damned Argentinian can fall off that horse and spend his days as a poor man's Christopher Reeve. He probably thinks Maradona was better than Pelé, too. Asshole.
But you know if polo were an Olympic sport once again, Argentina would have the gold medal every time. They own the sport.
Yeah, but polo is a pussy sport - try Horseball.

"The sport originated in Argentina in the early 1700s. It was outlawed in 1790 due to high mortality among players."

Used to follow this when I lived in Potugal - had one friend who played who was killed, and one permanently injured. It always used to scare the fuckery out of me...

sacha

Post by sacha »

BarnOwl wrote: Hahaha! Usually I find guys close to my age, maybe ten years older or ten years younger, to be most attractive. This one's too young, but almost absurdly good-looking, IMHO:

looks like Rob Lowe. too chisled, too young, is that a nose? too "pretty"

do you think he watches himself in the mirror when he has sex?

Denzel - too young, too pretty

Branagh - too young, and blond

Viggo Mortensen - too young, too chisled

okay, if we are speaking of younger men - I like the ones who sweat testosterone

http://nerdvortex.files.wordpress.com/2 ... badass.png

I had an affair for years with a biker who looked so similar...

he was over 6'9" - over 2 metres - and that man could fuck

to give you an idea, the actor that played Drogo is 6' 6" and his wife is Lisa Bonet, who is the same height as me:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 6-1222.jpg

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Lsuoma wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:

"The sport originated in Argentina in the early 1700s. It was outlawed in 1790 due to high mortality among players."

Used to follow this when I lived in Potugal - had one friend who played who was killed, and one permanently injured. It always used to scare the fuckery out of me...
Yikes! Looks like an equestrian version of this. Complete with human sacrifice.

sacha

Post by sacha »

hmmm my image disappeared - here is another of Momoa and Bonet

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Lisa ... zZrVmx.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

BarnOwl wrote:
sacha wrote:looks like Rob Lowe. too chisled, too young, is that a nose? too "pretty"
do you think he watches himself in the mirror when he has sex?

Denzel - too young, too pretty
Branagh - too young, and blond
Viggo Mortensen - too young, too chisled

okay, if we are speaking of younger men - I like the ones who sweat testosterone
[img ] http://nerdvortex.files.wordpress.com/2 ... badass.png [/img]

I had an affair for years with a biker who looked so similar...
he was over 6'9" - over 2 metres - and that man could fuck
to give you an idea, the actor that played Drogo is 6' 6" and his wife is Lisa Bonet, who is the same height as me:

[img ] http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 6-1222.jpg [/img]
Yikes! Looks like an equestrian version of this. Complete with human sacrifice.
I hate how topics switch so quickly. One minute, it's a hot huge man, the next it's horsey time with Catherine The Great.

sacha

Post by sacha »

deLurch wrote: I hate how topics switch so quickly. One minute, it's a hot huge man, the next it's horsey time with Catherine The Great.

this is why the pit is so rarely boring

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

deLurch wrote: I hate how topics switch so quickly. One minute, it's a hot huge man, the next it's horsey time with Catherine The Great.
Nice quote-collage! :D

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Drool away sacha. Drool away.

http://i.imgur.com/f3DHA61.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It's time for the Baboons to get on their fucking knees and grovel for forgiveness from THE PIT.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

CommanderTuvok wrote:It's time for the Baboons to get on their fucking knees and grovel for forgiveness from THE PIT.
So we are still on the subject of fucking horses right?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I'm confused. Sally Strange posts at Meyers's blog, so she is obviously a virtuous person. I post here, so I'm a nasty, mendacious cunt.

Which makes me confused when I read the below from Sally, where she claims that she is currently being attacked on the Pit. Because, if she wasn't a confirmed Good Person, I would be tempted to call her a shit-infested fucking cunt.

Weird.

http://i.imgur.com/44NxS0e.png

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-633110

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

deLurch wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:It's time for the Baboons to get on their fucking knees and grovel for forgiveness from THE PIT.
Give Sacha a minute, she'll get to it.

Sulaco

Post by Sulaco »

Lsuoma wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:

You forgot the part about using a live duck as a ball. To be a fly on the wall in the bar where this game was concocted. It's one of those ideas that sounds great when drunk or high.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

sacha wrote:hmmm my image disappeared - here is another of Momoa and Bonet

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Lisa ... zZrVmx.jpg
Interesting "who gives a fuck" piece of niftiness - a gal who lives down the street from us and works with my guy is a cousin of Momoa. I started lusting after him when he was in Stargate Atlantis.

Sulaco

Post by Sulaco »

deLurch wrote:
No one brought up Jen McCreight :rimshot:

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

deLurch wrote:Drool away sacha. Drool away.

Must...resist...making Jen McCreight joke.

treestump

Post by treestump »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:I'm confused. Sally Strange posts at Meyers's blog, so she is obviously a virtuous person. I post here, so I'm a nasty, mendacious cunt.

Which makes me confused when I read the below from Sally, where she claims that she is currently being attacked on the Pit. Because, if she wasn't a confirmed Good Person, I would be tempted to call her a shit-infested fucking cunt.

Weird.

http://i.imgur.com/44NxS0e.png

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-633110
Well, there was a fair sized shitstorm over at that page. Looks to have settled down now though.
Loved your comment on Jammypjyama's blog, she thought you were complimenting her. Brilliant. :)

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
Oh I don't know! The opening blue skies may inspire Ophelia to check her privilege and lessen her carbon footprint by staying home and giving her speaking slot to Yemmi Ilensmni for instance. The A/S feminist movement needs more diversity than just privileged old white women preaching the same tired old routine.
I'd say to Nugent, don't let her come over unless she signs a don't stab me in the back after you get back clause!!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Why are you constantly harassing furries? Or horsemen? Or something.
(I lol'd :lol: )

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Steersman wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
Sunshine and roses. Something must have blown away the storm clouds threatening being thrown into a room with Renee – and Justin! – to duke it out ….
Another meds adjustment perhaps.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

HAHAHA! That's fucking brilliant!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Zenspace wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 0c3e81.png

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Wonderist wrote:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2W33p11MHCw/hqdefault.jpg

H. Korban

Post by H. Korban »

ERV wrote:
deLurch wrote:ERV is totally sane because she prioritizes her life over this shit.

I think Benson is going berserk with the "I am under attack" bit as she is a (I use this term with great hesitation) professional blogger and has nothing else to do all day long, except scrub for mentions of her name. A classic malignant narcissist.

Talking about aspiring scientists: in my university tenure is not the end of ones worries. If one wants to have graduate students and post-docs work for one, then one must write proposals (many, many of them) to keep the money flowing. Things are highly competitive and I often loose sleep when I come to the end of a grant, specially if I have students or others funded off them. I do not understand how PZ manages to keep himself going, specially in the summer. Perhaps he cleans a lot of fish tanks. I have written on an average two or three proposals each year in the last six years since graduating from school. If I were to jet-set around the world giving ridiculous talks at atheist conferences and writing absolutely worthless junk on a blog, my university would kick me out ASAP.

On a totally unrelated topic: does anyone here watch tennis? I have been watching the French Open and enjoyed the women's games this week. The men's games are much faster and involve more power play, but the women's games (and the women) are also fun to watch.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Goddamn Ape+lust, that's fucking hilarious.

peterb

Post by peterb »

H. Korban wrote:
ERV wrote:

On a totally unrelated topic: does anyone here watch tennis? I have been watching the French Open and enjoyed the women's games this week. The men's games are much faster and involve more power play, but the women's games (and the women) are also fun to watch.
Nadal/Djoker was an absolute classic.

sacha

Post by sacha »

is that a reference to the size of his cock?

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Just to change the subject a little bit:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/friends ... 045149276/

Friends of the FFRF - it's FB page for friends of the group but is not officially representative of them.

This Facebook page has been reported to the FFRF by Maiforpeace, because in her mind, it is full of bigots and assholes. Good to see her doing the good work of keeping the ranks ideologically clean. She's been at them for weeks and now they have to shut down. Slacktivism at its finest.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Mykeru wrote:
deLurch wrote:
Give Sacha a minute, she'll get to it.
I'm like a 15 year old boy when it comes to lust. always have been. Too bad I can't record my dreams. They are often spectacular... then I wake up disappointed that they were not real.

*sigh*

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Mykeru wrote:
Wonderist wrote:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2W33p11MHCw/hqdefault.jpg
I anti-lol'd.

Bill the Cat

Post by Bill the Cat »

ERV wrote:

In view of your impending PHD, I suggest you start thinking like one - That's DR. E-vil to you!
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dazevas/drevil.png
(Sorry - there was no feminine version of Dr E-Vil available.) (At least I didn't use the pic with the bald cat. I have more respect for Arnie than that! Give the boy some rubs for me.)

JustAtheist

Post by JustAtheist »

Cunning Punt wrote:Just to change the subject a little bit:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/friends ... 045149276/

Friends of the FFRF - it's FB page for friends of the group but is not officially representative of them.

This Facebook page has been reported to the FFRF by Maiforpeace, because in her mind, it is full of bigots and assholes. Good to see her doing the good work of keeping the ranks ideologically clean. She's been at them for weeks and now they have to shut down. Slacktivism at its finest.
The Louse filled Canuck had his hand in this also as well as a few other A+ sympathizers.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

sacha wrote:
Zenspace wrote:

Did someone say "XTC"?
[youtube]IHmTqoLjlXo[/youtube]

and speaking of horses...I found this in my subscriptions:
[youtube]3f-gZJVh_rg[/youtube]

sacha

Post by sacha »

just wanted to make it clear, when I say dark is sexy, race is irrelevant:

http://media.movietalkies.com/images/bo ... pal-64.jpg

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Double whammys with Ape+Lust and Gumby.

Love Ophie as the ultimate in privileged royalty.

And Ape+Lust, is that a dung beetle 'rolling' along some scat?.. nevermind I found the image. haha
"Trending on Twitter 'Ophelia is a derp'"
"Scattered Mykeru throughout the day"

:D
Good stuff

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Ive had this bout of plantar fasciitis going for a few months now. Im going nuts not being able to be as active as I want, but then its not getting better because I wont stay off my goddamn feet.

So. Im ordering some Crocs. For just derping around at first, and if things start getting better, Ill get 'work' versions (closed toe, proper back heel).

As I was shopping, I was like "Crocs: Even these damn things arent as ugly, are more practical, and are a fraction of the price of those clown shoes Greta was bragging about."