Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Dick Strawkins

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Dick Strawkins »

TedDahlberg wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:
Both pictures advertise the same shirt. I personally couldn't possibly work up any sort of outrage over it, but I'd definitely say it's bad form. They could at least have gotten a sexier man for the picture.

Don't worry ladeez!
It's fixed! :D

*horror%20redacted*
I hope you're happy, now I'll have nightmares.
That's hardly going to give you nightmares!

This, on the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/Tz9XdUx.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Yemmy-fisting

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest wrote: I believe you mean locutum ab culum
Hah! Thanks. Mos def adding it to my repertoire of repartee. Maybe you could also help me with this one:
"Romanes eunt domus"

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

acathode wrote:Neither are most of the directors at companies women, rather the opposite, and there's been quite a lot of talks on if there should or shouldn't be laws forcing companies to hire more women for high positions.
That assumes that discrimination, not preference or prior life choices, is at the root of the gender disparity in the upper echelons of business. In the US, at least, insufficient data exists to make that assumption.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Wow. I don't even have the words.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

So, just in case you were led to believe that ableist language was bad...

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Hi folks,

Greetings from France.

I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to the group: I'm a 40-something male who may or may not have a background in civil-rights in a European country that may or may not have had a pseudo-religious civil war on-going since before I was born. My partner may or may not be a bisexual feminist (a real one, that has actually achieved something more than the emission of whiny noises). Amazing as it may sound, in 20 years working in-and-around all of that, not a single real person ever suggested that I should check my fucking privilege.

I arrived at this distinguished site as a result of my disgust at what the internet is doing to the cause of civil-rights and social-justice and my current preoccupation that the Church of Atheism DoublePlus and all its acolytes stay the fuck away from this side of the Atlantic.

I've found the conversation here simultaneously interesting and amusing, so even if I never post again (see below) I'd like to thank everyone for the cathartic experience.

Under normal circumstances I would register, but the VPN that I use (Mullvad) is IP blocked in the registration process - Niiice.

P.S. I've already told myself to "Fuck off", so you don't have to.

Re: Yemmy-fisting

Post by Guest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Guest wrote: I believe you mean locutum ab culum
Hah! Thanks. Mos def adding it to my repertoire of repartee. Maybe you could also help me with this one:
"Romanes eunt domus"
[youtube]IIAdHEwiAy8[/youtube]

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Cunt of Personality wrote:Hi folks,

Greetings from France.

I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to the group: I'm a 40-something male who may or may not have a background in civil-rights in a European country that may or may not have had a pseudo-religious civil war on-going since before I was born. My partner may or may not be a bisexual feminist (a real one, that has actually achieved something more than the emission of whiny noises). Amazing as it may sound, in 20 years working in-and-around all of that, not a single real person ever suggested that I should check my fucking privilege.

I arrived at this distinguished site as a result of my disgust at what the internet is doing to the cause of civil-rights and social-justice and my current preoccupation that the Church of Atheism DoublePlus and all its acolytes stay the fuck away from this side of the Atlantic.

I've found the conversation here simultaneously interesting and amusing, so even if I never post again (see below) I'd like to thank everyone for the cathartic experience.

Under normal circumstances I would register, but the VPN that I use (Mullvad) is IP blocked in the registration process - Niiice.

"P.S. I've already told myself to "Fuck off", so you don't have to"

But we insist!
Fuck off! :D

A Living Color fan?

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

jjbinx007 wrote:
Gumby Unplugged wrote:Damn you all to fucking hell jjbinx.... spoiler alert or not, my eye still caught the villain's name as I was scrolling past. So much for that movie. You just had to do it, didn't you? Fucker.
Sorry :-(

There's no spoiler tag any more. Hmm... I wonder - could we use white text in future for spoiler-related conversations?

Test... everything below this line should be readable if you highlight it with your mouse.

THE TITANIC SINKS! BRUCE WAS ALREADY DEAD! NORTON WAS HALLUCINATING!

The colour is #E1EBF2 if anyone's interested.
I believe this response will demonstrate why changing text colour won't suffice.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Or maybe not, hmmm... my impression from before was that colours are removed from quoted sections.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Jonathan wrote:

This is my favorite part (not really):
While there may be many people who are uneducated about what women are going through in this movement, those people are not the one who are volunteering to debate and debase women. They’re not the ones who rushed from “The Slymepit” (a message board set up as a meeting place for people who hate me and other feminists) to flood Nugent’s posts with the same lies and slurs that had previously been relegated to their own hate forum.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Kareem wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:http://i.imgur.com/MQD3Eeb.jpg
I don't understand how people can see something like this and not understand why people have a problem with A+ or Freethought Blogs.
It's not even just the slymepit they have that kind of reaction to (although I think slymepit has now become what they call anyone they suspect might be "indecent"), I've also seen them dismiss people just for being libertarian as if that say something about whether you're a misogynist or not.
I'm not sure whether A+ is just suppose to be a gathering for people who believe certain things or a gathering of people who want to effect change. They seem to think they're the latter while behaving like the former and then express bewilderment when they don't get results.
They have allowed their extreme political beliefs to over ride any sense of logic and reason they may have possessed. This is required by post modernist thinking. Their politics is right and nothing must be allowed to challenge it. If anyone does they are immoral and 'bad people'. That is why they come across as so irrational, hysterical and nasty yet they think as if they are behaving with the utmost moral authority.

If any were rationalists they lost the ability to reason long ago and it can be embarrassing when they illustrate this while oblivious to the fact they are often a source of amusement. So many there also show an arrogant and dismissive attitude yet it is simply another tool to try and quiet dissent while asserting superiority and gaining attention. It is rare when any of them do a proper self examination of themselves and what they believe. Narcissistic tendencies seem to be common.

It is no different from all extremists including the religious and cultists. What someone is perceived to believe defines them rather than what someone says. What tribe they belong to matters. Even worse they often misjudge that anyway as they never bother asking what someone believes they simply assume, enabling them to create their 'devil' to rail against. All cults need an enemy and they do too. It is not only lazy and unsubtle it is also highly divisive between people who would otherwise get on just fine.

It is why their social and political beliefs hold no direct interest to me. They are entitled to believe what they like. What bothers me is how they express them and treat decent people like dirt. Then they wonder why forums such as the Slympit are created. Of course they won't accept the actual reason, which is a group of people fighting back against dogmatism, so they have to make stuff up such as 'Misogyny' or 'Patriarchy. Pathetic.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

TedDahlberg wrote:According to an article I just read, American Apparel's website has been reported for sexism to the Swedish advertising ombudsman. It won't go anywhere because it's an American website and not aimed at Swedish consumers (which should have been obvious to whoever reported it). But anyway, regardless of legal matters and whether or not such things should be regulated by the state; this does seem sexist to me:

http://www.dn.se/Images/2013/05/15/amer ... 282%29.jpg

Both pictures advertise the same shirt. I personally couldn't possibly work up any sort of outrage over it, but I'd definitely say it's bad form. They could at least have gotten a sexier man for the picture.
They asked me but I was busy at the time.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Dick Strawkins wrote:A Living Color fan?
My music tastes are firmly entrenched in that era for some reason, so yeah; that's where the name comes from.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

remusm8 wrote:Yemmynisting's videos don't have captioning. That fucking rapist.

So. If this had been some random person, they'd have been chewed out by now for trying to commit genocide against the disabled. Of course, this a third-rate blogger with some interwebs fame in the SJW world, as well as someone who's hit the jackpot in the privilege game, so it should be fun to see how this plays out. The eternal struggle for all A+ers: their desperate need for legitimacy, as in having endorsement from anyone with any amount of fame, their inability to criticize the underprivileged and their reflexive batshit-insane levelss of aggression against anyone who doesn't adhere to their impossible standards.

Yemmi should have posted under a different name. Like Atheismtv. :D

Well as someone said she's hit the SJW jackpot through accident of birth and has every intention of exploiting that. Under that onslaught the people at A+ are probably in awe.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Cunt of Personality wrote:Hi folks,

Greetings from France.

Try Securitykiss(free 300MB per day, no registration) or Tunnelbear(free 500MB + 1GB bonus per month).

Bill the Cat

Pinging Barn Owl -

Post by Bill the Cat »

Live web cam - 3 newly hatched Redtail Hawks at Cornell University
http://cams.allaboutbirds.org/channel/1 ... led_Hawks/

PS - loved the hooters in the cups in your old picture.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Submariner wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

While there may be many people who are uneducated about what women are going through in this movement, those people are not the one who are volunteering to debate and debase women. They’re not the ones who rushed from “The Slymepit” (a message board set up as a meeting place for people who hate me and other feminists) to flood Nugent’s posts with the same lies and slurs that had previously been relegated to their own hate forum.
Wow! Why didn't somebody tell me that hating Watson is a prerequisite to join the 'pit?

Because I don't hate her. I'd have to respect her for that. I remember her from the JREF forum and considered her an attention whore. When her antics got her banned there I ticked her off mentally as a silly cow (I was too nice to call her a cunt, then) and that was that.

Elevatorgate went mostly unnoticed by me and it wasn't until Atheism+ that I got interested in this issue.

She's, of course, proving again the old proverb that when you point a finger at others, three fingers point back at you.

"Mememememmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

welch

Post by welch »

Submariner wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

Ah, the hitcounts are low. Time to gin up some controversy I see. I shall give it exactly the attention it is worth...yep, done.

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:

Don't worry ladeez!
It's fixed! :D

*horror%20redacted*
I hope you're happy, now I'll have nightmares.
That's hardly going to give you nightmares!

This, on the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/Tz9XdUx.jpg
No no, that's how I've always pictured Justin.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Completely OT but Game of Thrones last night had me wincing! I'm sure more than a few Shakesville feminists who watch the series "ironically" were creaming their panties at a certain scene amirite?
Stop right there. I'm on the start of Season 2, and I've already seen so many of those scenes I've been swimming in pantie cream. Which by the way, is not unlike bukkake milk.

welch

Post by welch »

it's funny, reading the comments on Fogg's bit on misogyny/misandry...it's all in how you play the game.

If you refuse to play morales' et al's stupid word games, then they really stop. If you don't give them material, they can't create anything on their own, and they won't do any research if they're unsure the results support their conclusions. Do they even try to find stats on how many men are employed in various childcare/daycare professions? Nope, because there's such a great chance that they can't show men ruling the roost there.

Same thing with Oolon. He's only going to play if you give him material. If you simply ignore him, or only passingly refer to him, he fucks right off, because they're only able to react.

If you don't play their game, they rather quickly find someone else to annoy into engaging with them. It's kind of fun to watch.

THink about it...other than the FC(n), how many of them do anything but react to "THE EEEEBUL PIT"? Not fucking many. Most of them don't. Hell oolio was nonexistent until Elevatorgate and the pit gave him material. Hell, even on A+, other than an intro post, he's pretty much useless unless there's some drama he can inject himself into.

it's not just him. Sally Strange, who is verbose as fucking hell in a comment section when it's just blind reactions is not so good at writing her own thoughts. Her blog has a rather significant number of posts talking about why she hasn't posted in so long. That's rarely a sign of someone who can actually put their own thoughts to bits.

A+ may be the world's longest feedback loop, i'd be shocked if any of them are creating any form of content anywhere else, esp. in terms of writing.

I tell you, it's a good thing for them that other people actually think shit up to write, because otherwise, the lot of them would sit and stare at their keyboard wondering how the fucking thing worked.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

The photoshops! The harassment! The cyberstalking!

Kidding.

#WIScfi awaits!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

welch wrote: If you refuse to play morales' et al's stupid word games...
Ol' 'Meta' Morales launched a classic on Fogg's blog: Look at how he accuses Steersman of being a poseur:
<snicker>

One of the reasons I know you’re a poseur is your habitual attempts at orotundity via the subjunctive mood, feeble as you are at maintaining the pretence (farcical as that is), and your segues to irrelevancies.

Regarding your feeble objection: it’s not a view, it’s a factual statement.

(It really is the referent!)
Meta Morales - I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone try so hard to be so obviously clever.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the new FfTB blogger's name sounds like a sexual practice from the southern Arabian peninsula involving inserting hands into orifices?
Or that twisty faster is just a sockpuppet of fisty twatter?

welch

Post by welch »

Tigzy wrote:
Ol' 'Meta' Morales launched a classic on Fogg's blog: Look at how he accuses Steersman of being a poseur:
<snicker>

One of the reasons I know you’re a poseur is your habitual attempts at orotundity via the subjunctive mood, feeble as you are at maintaining the pretence (farcical as that is), and your segues to irrelevancies.

Meta Morales - I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone try so hard to be so obviously clever.

Exactly. They spend all their time digging rabbit holes. It's awesome to not go down them, they don't know what to do. It'd be like Lucy if Charlie Brown said "Nah. You kick it, I got shit to do" to Lucy.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Never in my life would I imagine I'd ever say this but: EllenBeth Wachs...YOU GO GIRL!
I really don't know what to make of EBW right now.
Some of her previous antics were sublimely batty. She and I have crossed swords on YouTube and the only reason I never became angry with her is that she just seemed so rewardingly hilarious.
If something's turned her around, I'd be as happy as I'd be surprised.
If Ophie's bat-shittery is the catalyst, so much the better.

welch

Post by welch »

Okay, let's start the deadpool now. How long at WISC2 will it take Vacula to:

1) Do something so stupid he gets kicked out.
2) Do something really stupid that doesn't get him kicked out, but still makes him look like a twat.

my bets....
1) by the end of the first day
2) Five seconds after he gets in the line to pick up his badge.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

3) Justin won't do anything stupid.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

welch wrote:Okay, let's start the deadpool now. How long at WISC2 will it take Vacula to:

1) Do something so stupid he gets kicked out.
2) Do something really stupid that doesn't get him kicked out, but still makes him look like a twat.

my bets....
1) by the end of the first day
2) Five seconds after he gets in the line to pick up his badge.
If you want to figure out the end-game in this I would instead, suggest the following:

1) Figure out the scenario that scores the most victim points for the usual suspects.
2) Bet the house on that happening.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

“Justin, good luck harassing those women. And don’t forget to make a few rape threats while you’re at it.”

(Isn’t this what we as honest vermin are supposed to say?)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Tigzy wrote:
<snicker>

That was a pretty funny thing for Morales to say given his track record. The irony even. Not to mention the self parody.

lol.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Scented Nectar wrote:
Was it because of my Braless Boobquake video? I completely forgot to promote it last month on Boobquake Day (Apr 26). A couple of years ago, when Jen post-birth-aborted her boobquake child, I rescued the 'boobquake' part for my own pet cause: bralessness becoming acceptable for those who are physically more comfortable without bras.

Braless Boobquake!
[youtube]kPauBZ1tqcs[/youtube]

hah! no, I had not seen that video, although it is spot on. Often my bra was already off 3 feet from the door when I arrived home. Absolutely I wore one for societal reasons, and it was strange to go without at first. Now, I am not self conscious, and I am so much more comfortable.

You had spoken about the freedom of being braless early on either here, or at the original slymepit, and your words would replay in my mind, finally I could not see any reason why you should be free of the discomfort and societal expectations, and not me as well.

If you had very small breasts, I would never have paid much attention. It is a lot easier to go without a bra when one does not "need" the support, but I knew your breasts were larger than mine.

many thanks for freeing me from my binds.

hmmmm wasn't bra burning something feminists did?

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Jonathan wrote:
I do. How about stupid? When you "challenge" someone, does that or not imply a dialogue? If you challenge someones beliefs, then first of all you have had to have heard them. Then you challenge, and they respond. What's that called? Isn't there a word for it?

Oh, yeah, Slymepitter!

The guy in the tweets dismissing "dialogue" is a moron. Probably someone that doesn't live in the real world.

sacha

Post by sacha »

jjbinx007 wrote:Hmm, that's not going to work. Can we get something like a spoiler tag in place? I know there were problems last time but there might be a way around it somehow...

I thought that worked perfectly

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

From the above article:
As Justin Vacula of Skeptics Ink said, “I fail to see how refusing to believe in God leads to the ‘logical conclusion’ of abandoning long held beliefs about women and men.”

sacha

Post by sacha »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Completely OT but Game of Thrones last night had me wincing! I'm sure more than a few Shakesville feminists who watch the series "ironically" were creaming their panties at a certain scene amirite?
Stop right there. I'm on the start of Season 2, and I've already seen so many of those scenes I've been swimming in pantie cream. Which by the way, is not unlike bukkake milk.
I'm about halfway through season two now, and the strongest, toughest, and most powerful characters are women. The whores have it no worse than the men of low ranking, perhaps the whores have it even better.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

ScreenCap:
vacula.JPG
(114.35 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Female atheists fight for equality in freethought movement - Houston Chronicle http://t.co/LPMHEcGNED <-- SlymePit gets a shout out.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

sacha wrote:I'm about halfway through season two now, and the strongest, toughest, and most powerful characters are women. The whores have it no worse than the men of low ranking, perhaps the whores have it even better.
... until season 3.

karlaporter

Post by karlaporter »

This forum has received a mention along with that mustachioed dude who will be attending: Female atheists fight for equality in freethought movement http://blog.chron.com/sacredduty/2013/0 ... -movement/

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Submariner wrote:From the above article:
As Justin Vacula of Skeptics Ink said, “I fail to see how refusing to believe in God leads to the ‘logical conclusion’ of abandoning long held beliefs about women and men.”
Holy shit - look at this:
Sites such as Slymepit.com and various blogs are countering Women in Secularism’s claim that atheism and feminism fit together hand-in-glove.
Guess what the 'various blogs' link goes to: http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... s=feminism

Butterflies & Wheels - mentioned as being in the same spirit as the Slymepit.

Ophie's head is gonna go boom boom when she finds out about this. :lol:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Seen this whilst idly trawling the web from my office.

I think we might be fucked...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 9627_n.jpg

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Tigzy wrote:
Submariner wrote:From the above article:
Holy shit - look at this:
Sites such as Slymepit.com and various blogs are countering Women in Secularism’s claim that atheism and feminism fit together hand-in-glove.
Guess what the 'various blogs' link goes to: http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... s=feminism

Butterflies & Wheels - mentioned as being in the same spirit as the Slymepit.

Ophie's head is gonna go boom boom when she finds out about this. :lol:
I was just going to mention that. She's going to freak!
:popcorn:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

AndrewV69 wrote:
That was a pretty funny thing for Morales to say given his track record. The irony even. Not to mention the self parody.

lol.
Meta Morales attempting to parody himself as a poseur is a lot like Fred Phelps trying to parody himself as a fundie religious nutcase.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

The quote in question - a response to Amanda Marcotte's nonsense

http://www.skepticink.com/justinvacula/ ... positions/

I fail to see how refusing to believe in God leads to ‘the logical conclusion’ of abandoning the belief that women exist to serve men. I would like to see a deductive argument for this. Anyway, Marcotte’s framing of issues, as we have already seen with her ideas concerning opposition to abortion, is very oversimplified. There is a vast array of positions falling under the umbrella of feminism and much disagreement amongst persons who consider themselves to be feminists. Is there really a ‘not-insubstantial percentage’ of people, as Marcotte asserts, who are activist atheists who believe that ‘women were put here on Earth for the purpose of pleasing and catering to men?’

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

justinvacula wrote:
I fail to see how refusing to believe in God leads to ‘the logical conclusion’ of abandoning the belief that women exist to serve men. I would like to see a deductive argument for this.
Justin Vacula claims: "women exist to serve men"!

Is there time, before you head off to WISC2, to get that printed on a T-shirt?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Tigzy wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

lol.
Meta Morales attempting to parody himself as a poseur is a lot like Fred Phelps trying to parody himself as a fundie religious nutcase.
Morales almost never fails to amuse me. Just chalk it up to my "unique" sense of humour.

clownshoe

Post by clownshoe »

Trigger Warning: We are friends of Dorothy and Pat Robertson
Full Frontal Zealotry episode 19 is out!
http://everdense.com/ffz/
#FFZ #Atheist

This week's song lyrics are dedicated to the 'pit...

STALKER
i put you on a pedestal
one day soon you'll see
that the way i show my love for you
is the way its going to be
i know you really want me
you just need a push my way
i can read it in your eyes
and the hurtful things you say
building inside me, the pain gives away
to the anger, she denied me
now she's my prey, my prey, my prey
you don't even know me
you don't even care
my face forgotten
but i'm everywhere
something inside me
is pulling you close
nice to meet you
i'll be your stalker

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
justinvacula wrote:
I fail to see how refusing to believe in God leads to ‘the logical conclusion’ of abandoning the belief that women exist to serve men. I would like to see a deductive argument for this.

I thought it was "pleasing and catering". I would go for "pleasuring" myself but I am not going to WISC2. If Justin wants to appease women by saying "serve" instead that is his business.

Of course no one is going to quote mine this are they?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
justinvacula wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It was, let's say, bizarre. Bad wording, I hope?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news:

Feds make everyone on campus a sexual harasser
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/13/feds- ... -harasser/
Q: So you’re saying that if I ask someone out and they don’t want to go, I have sexually harassed them?

A: Now you’re getting it! You can thank us if you want.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

TedDahlberg wrote:http://www.dn.se/Images/2013/05/15/amer ... 282%29.jpg

But it doesn't take long to find a picture like this either.

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront ... m400_P.jpg

They know their market. Hipsters and the scantily clad.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Submariner wrote:Oh this is priceless: http://blog.chron.com/sacredduty/2013/0 ... -movement/
apparently Amy makes "female freethought paraphernalia"
ffp.jpg
(23.69 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
justinvacula wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It was, let's say, bizarre. Bad wording, I hope?
I believe all he was saying is that being an atheist does not mean you are not a sexist. No belief in god(s) does not mean you suddenly believe in womens rights, LGBT rights, etc. You are a product of your upbringing and your environment. You can change that, yes, but it's not automatic when you delcare your atheism.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Apples wrote:EllenBeth is now on Ophie's enemies list for pointing out that there are decent people at the Pit.

https://twitter.com/EllenBethWachs
Is she on Teh BlockBot yet? I think she deserves it, the malevolous cunt (hi Ophelia!). Blockbot her NOW, oloon!

"There are decent people", yes, maybe... but don't forget that Justin Vacula will rape your daughter when you are not looking.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Dave2 wrote:
sacha wrote:I'm about halfway through season two now, and the strongest, toughest, and most powerful characters are women. The whores have it no worse than the men of low ranking, perhaps the whores have it even better.
... until season 3.

dun dun duuuuunnn!

well, I should have clarified that the whores who are not alone with the sadistic, coward, blond child have it better

Southern

Post by Southern »

Apples wrote:Yemmi introduces herself to A+ with a flourish and soaks up the adoration.
YUMMYfisting wrote:Thank you Sun Countess! :D If only the noisy, manner-less neighbours took an interest in reading what I have to say about the atrocities In Nigeria, instead of trying to commit atrocities of their own on my blog, they would at least learn something new. Let's just say I am not surprised at their vileness, they come from the pit, they can only be slimy creatures and I have dealt with worse. :twisted: The block button will surely be put to work sooner than i expected.
As a prejudiced, hyperbolic, mediocre narcissist, she's a perfect fit for A+/FTB.

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=929
Taking bets on how quickly she will be banned for triggering someone or something with either bad poetry or ecosexual shanenigans.