The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
Kirbmarc

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:32 am
Trump orders the creation of a space force. And the aliens will pay for it. At 1:30 Trump declares "the future belongs to us".
He's going to put a wall around the Earth, blocking any aliens from getting in, and also obscuring the sun, so we'll no longer have a global warming. :bjarte:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has said his loyalty will "always" be to his family and country over the US president.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44685174

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has said his loyalty will "always" be to his family and country over the US president.
So Mueller offered him immunity, but threatened to fuck over his entire family if he didn't cooperate. That trumps trump's pardon. (Yes, I did that on purpose.)

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
So Mueller offered him immunity, but threatened to fuck over his entire family if he didn't cooperate. That trumps trump's pardon. (Yes, I did that on purpose.)
Or it could be that Cohen is in trouble in state court instead of/ as well as federal court and Mr. Trump can't pardon state crimes, only federal crimes.
Meanwhile, Cohen is running up yuge legal bills that Mr. Trump can't or won't help pay for.
After all he didn't do much for Trump, wasn't really a lawyer except for that Wacky Stormy Daniels thing.
Meanwhile, his current personal wealth is going up in smoke via legal fees, he doesn't want to go to jail for a long time for his family's sake, and to more to the point his own sake.
It could happen.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

After two years, it’s time they dug something up that keyed directly back to Trump.

It’s almost as if the FBI didn’t have original probable cause.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote: After two years, it’s time they dug something up that keyed directly back to Trump.

One year since the prosecutor. A miniscule amount of time that has left some Trump associates a bit uncomfortable. Patience. It will all be revealed in time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Xpostbfrom main thread as it may be Trump aligned.

Or it could just be SCOTUS.

:think:

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: After two years, it’s time they dug something up that keyed directly back to Trump.

You mean like the top members of his campaign talking to Russian agents to obtain stolen information on his political opponent, then them lying to law enforcement as well as congress and senate hearings, and some of them already pleading guilty to it?
You also are assuming that Mueller (he is the one heading the investigation, not the FBI) has divulged all the evidence he has.
It's almost like you really haven't been following what has been going on and have been getting all your talking points from kooky right wing propagandists.

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3954 ... ssion=true

Golly, but I'm sure that Russia has our best interests at heart.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The left’s contempt is going to reelect Trump
The left’s nonstop, over-the-top attacks on President Trump are not peeling those voters away from him; they are pushing them further into the president’s camp.

Democrats are deluding themselves if they think they lost because of #NeverHillary voters who will come home when she is not on the ballot. They lost because they have become a party of coastal liberal elites who have lost touch with millions of ordinary citizens in Middle America — working-class voters who are struggling with factories closing, jobs leaving and an opioid epidemic that is destroying their families. These voters concluded in 2016 that Democrats no longer care about their problems and that Trump does.

Spasms of anti-Trump outrage are not going to win them back. If anything, they are confirming these voters’ conclusions that Democrats still don’t get it — and don’t get them. The left’s miasma of contempt may feel cathartic, but it is the best thing that ever happened to Trump. Indeed, it may very well get him reelected.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I called this last week. Glad to WaPo reads the Pit.

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote: I called this last week. Glad to WaPo reads the Pit.
You tricked your boss into abandoning his toxic anti-Trump agenda?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sometimes it's like I wake up and think it's 1984...

...or at least that I'm trapped in the verse of this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7tPikH0UA

CaptainFluffyBunny

DonaldTrumpSpeech.jpg
(156.99 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
so...beautiful...

free thoughtpolice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... 44743db1e0
The indictment contains numerous intriguing details, including the fact that the Russian hacking of the emails of Clinton associates began on the same day that Trump publicly said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing.”

CaptainFluffyBunny

So Trump visiting the queen, what a classy guy he was. Showed her who was boss. Late, no bow, just little things to show his utter contempt.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice

I still haven't seen any evidence that the Russians did it. The investigation was biased and never even followed up on the lead about the 400 lb. guy sitting in his basement. :hand:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Found on Twitter..
DiGGonZVMAAXP0b.jpeg
(88.74 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Assuming this is accurate reportage, am I the only one who is just gobsmacked by the fact that the POTUS is siding with Russian against the FBI?
US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

The two men held nearly two hours of closed-door talks in the Finnish capital Helsinki on Monday.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be," he replied.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scale of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.
A few years ago I would have found this

free thoughtpolice

Politica has a special edition on the trumputin romance:
https://www.politico.com/

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote: Assuming this is accurate reportage, am I the only one who is just gobsmacked by the fact that the POTUS is siding with Russian against the FBI?
US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

The two men held nearly two hours of closed-door talks in the Finnish capital Helsinki on Monday.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be," he replied.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scale of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.
A few years ago I would have found this

No, even some Trump supporters, hardcore ones, are a bit unnerved. This crap will eventually turn on Republicans and will gut any sane conservative movement. The left is insane, the right has plodded along with Trump. Hopefully the centrist movement gains steam.

free thoughtpolice

Even some of the Fox news crew that previously thought the Don could do no wrong have broken la muerta.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Fortunately for him, the ever-eloquent Trump can always use his silver tongued finesse.
DiPX_bZU8AA8jfJ.jpeg
(135.97 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

free thoughtpolice

At least Alex Jones is still onside:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Image1.png
(54.74 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
This is crazy: it was the unwillingness of Serbia to accept Austro-Hungarians work on the investigation of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand that led to their rejection of the AH ultimatum, and that was the proximate cause of the hostilities that started WW1.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Politica has a special edition on the trumputin romance:
https://www.politico.com/
Poltica? Can a news source identify as a woman?

free thoughtpolice

What about the server? How come the FBI didn't inspect the DNC server? They can't handle the truth!
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-219017

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.politico.com/magazine/amp/s ... ssion=true

Why is it that some Trump supporters can believe in Qanon and Pizzagate, but something far more likely and obvious seems totally unbelievable?

CaptainFluffyBunny

:popcorn:

free thoughtpolice

So is it possible that Russia may attack the Repubs during the mid term elections instead of the Dems? Or China, North Korea, or Iran may decide to try hacking because the Russians were so successful?
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ing-219020

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Yeah. Okay.

CaptainFluffyBunny

His tweets aged very well. Like fine mayonnaise.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Heya, Kirb.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Iran says the U.S. won't dare attack. The game of Chicken goes into overdrive.
https://www.apnews.com/amp/741c41db5827 ... ssion=true

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Iran says the U.S. won't dare attack. The game of Chicken goes into overdrive.
The US won't attack. You might get tension, and maybe, if things really get rough, a few missiles lobbed at Iranian military targets, but no large scale attack. Trump boasts and blusters, but he knows that an open war with lots of American casualties is actually very unpopular with his base, and may be the only thing that might lose him at least SOME of his fans. Notice how he flip-flopped on North Korea. He has no plans, but understands that American soldiers coming back home in body bags are bad for elections.

It's even possible that he might make a deal with Iran later, then boast about how his deal was SO MUCH better than Obama's deal (even though it'll likely be a godawful mess).

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Iran says the U.S. won't dare attack. The game of Chicken goes into overdrive.
The US won't attack. You might get tension, and maybe, if things really get rough, a few missiles lobbed at Iranian military targets, but no large scale attack. Trump boasts and blusters, but he knows that an open war with lots of American casualties is actually very unpopular with his base, and may be the only thing that might lose him at least SOME of his fans. Notice how he flip-flopped on North Korea. He has no plans, but understands that American soldiers coming back home in body bags are bad for elections.

It's even possible that he might make a deal with Iran later, then boast about how his deal was SO MUCH better than Obama's deal (even though it'll likely be a godawful mess).
Your position might be more tenable if Trump was a rational actor, and not under an enormous amount of stress by a certain probe, but, alas. While I agree that the odds of all-out war are small, they are not negligible. I think the primary deterrent is Iran's alliance with Russia, not any rational political calculation about the costs of war politically.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:48 am
Kirbmarc wrote:

Your position might be more tenable if Trump was a rational actor, and not under an enormous amount of stress by a certain probe, but, alas. While I agree that the odds of all-out war are small, they are not negligible. I think the primary deterrent is Iran's alliance with Russia, not any rational political calculation about the costs of war politically.
I should have written "Trump's handlers" rather than Trump himself.

The Trump tweet spells "Rouhani" correctly, which makes me doubt that it was ENTIRELY the creation of Mr. Covfefe.

Saber-rattling IS a good distraction from the probe. An all-out war is something different.

And yes, Putin wouldn't be happy if Trump attacked Iran, and since now he and Donald are buddies he's probably going to make his voice heard.

free thoughtpolice

Is it just me or does that sound like it was inspired by the navy seal copypasta?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Is it just me or does that sound like it was inspired by the navy seal copypasta?
No, Twitter is having a field day with it. Not only do I think you're right, but I think Trump saw it and believed it was real. Impressed, he mimicked it for his own tough-guy stance.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

No, Twitter is having a field day with it. Not only do I think you're right, but I think Trump saw it and believed it was real. Impressed, he mimicked it for his own tough-guy stance.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about America, you little Iranian bitch? I'll have you know I wrote the book on the Art of Deal, and I'm the Goddamn President of the United States. I am the most stable genius in the world and I'm in charge of the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and they're planning fire and fury against your Camel Land right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Rouhani. My men can be anywhere, anytime, and they can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with their bare hands. I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your shithole country off the face of the world. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" threats were about to bring down upon your people, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over Iran and you sand niggers will drown in it. You're fucking dead, animals.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Poor Cadet Bone Spurs. The Iranians appear unimpressed, and the news cycle didn't noticeably shift. Another crazy guy yelling at cars.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 pm
Poor Cadet Bone Spurs. The Iranians appear unimpressed, and the news cycle didn't noticeably shift. Another crazy guy yelling at cars.
Saber-rattling was always common between the US and Iran, just like between the US and North Korea. It's part of the game. Trump is simply dumber and pathetic in his threats, because he's an idiot with an overgrown ego. But when the chips are down he caves, or flip-flops. I'm pretty sure that many political leaders have started to ignore his tweets except when they can use them as part of their propaganda.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/24/politics ... index.html

The complete Trump-Cohen tape for your listening enjoyment.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Republicans, the party of fiscal responsibility. Also, check out how fast the national debt is climbing.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice

If this can be corroborated, it could be very big.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ans-745123

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: If this can be corroborated, it could be very big.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ans-745123
Yes indeed. The question is how will the Trump-bots excuse it? My guess is by a combination of "But Hillary," "every president lies" and equivocation about the meaning of collusion.

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/39 ... ssion=true
A sobering account of Cohen's and Trump's peril.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Trump derangement syndrome is real-a lot of people go overboard with Nazi comparisons and the like, and the media did more than their share to get the man elected. That said, it cuts both ways. There are those so infatuated with Trump that they think he is a hero, and viscously attack anybody that dares criticize the man, denying that he has given us plenty to criticize. It's sad, because I like a lot of these people. They can't separate criticism of Trump from themselves on some personal level, just like people who refuse to acknowledge people that voted for Trump can be essentially good people.

This is a problem, and on either end of the spectrum we are looking at irrational thinking. If you don't believe me, think about how angry both ends of the spectrum get.

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... ssion=true
In which a former fixer decides to hump Trump and show the bitterness of a lawyer scorned.

free thoughtpolice

IT"S ALL A WITCH CUNT!

CaptainFluffyBunny

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024263146008207361?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I see Trump is working to evolve his base. Collusion isn't a crime. Next up, conspiracy is okey-dokey.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Try, try, tricerotops. There it is.