The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3061

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:53 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
But you know what? It shouldn't matter. And it was a cunt question to ask. Says a lot about you. An awful lot.
“Matter” is the wrong word. “Relevant” is better.

There’s no shame in either the question or any conceivable answer.

Is there?

But the answer could provide the same valuable context that (say) Kirb’s reveal delivered. And that’s not then an excuse to leverage the info.

But you are right about something. The question (and response) certainly shed valuable insight into character and sensitivity.
There is shame in that question, Brive. A lot of shame. "Are you a poc?" I'd given you the benefit of the doubt. But there's really no question anymore, is there? You don't deal with ideas, you deal with race.

But again, the posts where I'm obsessed with race. Or accept the label of liar. One of those things is inextricably true.
No mate. There really isn’t any shame. I couldn’t give a shit what Democrat approved racial box you fit into.

It just might have helped explain your odd post out of no-where.
No. Cultural Collectives™. Wherein the problem with our neighbors is that we are only members of a collective, not actual individuals that may have ideals and aspirations differing from that collective. All Mexicans are lawless, all Muslums jihadists, all Chinese part of the scary yellow menace. White people are naturally democratic, freedom-loving souls, but, alas, the vast unwashed hordes outside that pale collective will naturally undermine that democracy*. So we need to kill democracy in order to save it. Kissinger would be very proud. We can safely ignore the upcoming ecological collapse as long as we're certain we have a highly ineffective wall. Despite port-of-entry issues, we will concentrate on that wall because it's a symbol of American freedom, or just a symbol that's easy for the reality impaired to remember.

Look, nothing against brown people, it's just that they need to remember that they should remember their place. We didn't conquer them in America, Australia or New Zealand only to have to deal with other brown people now. We stole this land, fair & square. Democratic norms and the rule of law seemed like a good idea, but look what it got us; ads in Chinese! Instead of addressing rampant immigration problems, we'll just decide that all brown people are bad, rather than focusing on those that actually are. Let's face it, it's tons easier. Nuance is hard.

We've been all wrong on identity politics, boys. We need to embrace the hate, let it flow through us. Somehow we'll still survive in a global economy through a little thing I like to call magical thinking. I'm pretty sure it always works; look at prayer!

*Korea, Japan, various other nations are excluded for reasons, very good reasons. If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. Neener.
Without the excuse of weird racial identity politics, you should just be fucking ashamed to have penned that.

What label do you want to wear?

Racist or kook?

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3062

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
But you know what? It shouldn't matter. And it was a cunt question to ask. Says a lot about you. An awful lot.
“Matter” is the wrong word. “Relevant” is better.

There’s no shame in either the question or any conceivable answer.

Is there?

But the answer could provide the same valuable context that (say) Kirb’s reveal delivered. And that’s not then an excuse to leverage the info.

But you are right about something. The question (and response) certainly shed valuable insight into character and sensitivity.
There is shame in that question, Brive. A lot of shame. "Are you a poc?" I'd given you the benefit of the doubt. But there's really no question anymore, is there? You don't deal with ideas, you deal with race.

But again, the posts where I'm obsessed with race. Or accept the label of liar. One of those things is inextricably true.
No mate. There really isn’t any shame. I couldn’t give a shit what Democrat approved racial box you fit into.

It just might have helped explain your odd post out of no-where.
No. Cultural Collectives™. Wherein the problem with our neighbors is that we are only members of a collective, not actual individuals that may have ideals and aspirations differing from that collective. All Mexicans are lawless, all Muslums jihadists, all Chinese part of the scary yellow menace. White people are naturally democratic, freedom-loving souls, but, alas, the vast unwashed hordes outside that pale collective will naturally undermine that democracy*. So we need to kill democracy in order to save it. Kissinger would be very proud. We can safely ignore the upcoming ecological collapse as long as we're certain we have a highly ineffective wall. Despite port-of-entry issues, we will concentrate on that wall because it's a symbol of American freedom, or just a symbol that's easy for the reality impaired to remember.

Look, nothing against brown people, it's just that they need to remember that they should remember their place. We didn't conquer them in America, Australia or New Zealand only to have to deal with other brown people now. We stole this land, fair & square. Democratic norms and the rule of law seemed like a good idea, but look what it got us; ads in Chinese! Instead of addressing rampant immigration problems, we'll just decide that all brown people are bad, rather than focusing on those that actually are. Let's face it, it's tons easier. Nuance is hard.

We've been all wrong on identity politics, boys. We need to embrace the hate, let it flow through us. Somehow we'll still survive in a global economy through a little thing I like to call magical thinking. I'm pretty sure it always works; look at prayer!

*Korea, Japan, various other nations are excluded for reasons, very good reasons. If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. Neener.
Without the excuse of weird racial identity politics, you should just be fucking ashamed to have penned that.

What label do you want to wear?

Racist or kook?
You do realize that it wasn't an expression of what CFB thinks, but of what other people think, do you?

Did CFB need the preface his paragraph with "this is what racists think" to make it more clear to you? Perhaps you're sympathetic with PZ Myers, who thinks that Nugent believes he's a sexist monster, because he said that by PZ' own standards he would be called a sexist monster?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3063

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:05 am

Kirb don’t be stupid.

CFB was employing racist rhetoric to strawman an argument never made on this board.

I’m sure he will apologise.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3064

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:09 am

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb don’t be stupid.

CFB was employing racist rhetoric to strawman an argument never made on this board.

I’m sure he will apologise.
Or maybe he was revealing how certain attitudes are supported in certain "alternative" circles. Have you ever read the comments to Southern's or Goldy's or Pettibone's or BlackPigeonSpeak's videos? That's the audience that your favorite youtubers are pandering to. I'm sorry this causes you so much heartbreak, since you're so clearly against any sort of classification of people according to their ancestry. But alas, such is reality.

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3065

Post by Old_ones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
But you know what? It shouldn't matter. And it was a cunt question to ask. Says a lot about you. An awful lot.
“Matter” is the wrong word. “Relevant” is better.

There’s no shame in either the question or any conceivable answer.

Is there?

But the answer could provide the same valuable context that (say) Kirb’s reveal delivered. And that’s not then an excuse to leverage the info.

But you are right about something. The question (and response) certainly shed valuable insight into character and sensitivity.
There is shame in that question, Brive. A lot of shame. "Are you a poc?" I'd given you the benefit of the doubt. But there's really no question anymore, is there? You don't deal with ideas, you deal with race.

But again, the posts where I'm obsessed with race. Or accept the label of liar. One of those things is inextricably true.
No mate. There really isn’t any shame. I couldn’t give a shit what Democrat approved racial box you fit into.

It just might have helped explain your odd post out of no-where.
No. Cultural Collectives™. Wherein the problem with our neighbors is that we are only members of a collective, not actual individuals that may have ideals and aspirations differing from that collective. All Mexicans are lawless, all Muslums jihadists, all Chinese part of the scary yellow menace. White people are naturally democratic, freedom-loving souls, but, alas, the vast unwashed hordes outside that pale collective will naturally undermine that democracy*. So we need to kill democracy in order to save it. Kissinger would be very proud. We can safely ignore the upcoming ecological collapse as long as we're certain we have a highly ineffective wall. Despite port-of-entry issues, we will concentrate on that wall because it's a symbol of American freedom, or just a symbol that's easy for the reality impaired to remember.

Look, nothing against brown people, it's just that they need to remember that they should remember their place. We didn't conquer them in America, Australia or New Zealand only to have to deal with other brown people now. We stole this land, fair & square. Democratic norms and the rule of law seemed like a good idea, but look what it got us; ads in Chinese! Instead of addressing rampant immigration problems, we'll just decide that all brown people are bad, rather than focusing on those that actually are. Let's face it, it's tons easier. Nuance is hard.

We've been all wrong on identity politics, boys. We need to embrace the hate, let it flow through us. Somehow we'll still survive in a global economy through a little thing I like to call magical thinking. I'm pretty sure it always works; look at prayer!

*Korea, Japan, various other nations are excluded for reasons, very good reasons. If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. Neener.
Without the excuse of weird racial identity politics, you should just be fucking ashamed to have penned that.

What label do you want to wear?

Racist or kook?
You do realize that it wasn't an expression of what CFB thinks, but of what other people think, do you?

Did CFB need the preface his paragraph with "this is what racists think" to make it more clear to you? Perhaps you're sympathetic with PZ Myers, who thinks that Nugent believes he's a sexist monster, because he said that by PZ' own standards he would be called a sexist monster?
I read that post as a parody of Brive himself, and CFB confirmed that a couple posts later.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Is that the post wherein I'm obsessed with race? Because, first, that was mocking you, and second, I explicitly asked for one that wasn't mocking you. Also, obsession usually involves more than one post. That's how words work. Look up obsession real quick-like. Might be illuminating.

Now, assuming you actually know what the word "obsession" means, show me the posts wherein I'm obsessed with race.
If you don't get the parody, Brive, maybe go back and read the last year or so of your own writing, including the thousands of posts where you are fulminating about all of these "cultural groups" (or "cultural collectives" or whatever) who generally correlate with races other than yours. You might think that the fact that you aren't naming them as racial groups gives you plausible deniability, but eventually the correlation becomes noticeable.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3066

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:23 am

Strawman <> parody.
Correlation is just that. It’s not equivalence.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3067

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:29 am

And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3068

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 am

Brive1987 wrote: And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.
Perhaps this is more in your taste?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rSEf3Sldk

1:18 "As it stands, our white population in this country stands as somewhat roughly 76%, a four per cent decline in four years, and we look forward at being a majority/minority country in just one generation, and indeed our white population will be somewhere between 12 to 20 per cent in 80 years"

Oh boy. I thought that race had nothing to do with Goldy's concerns, and it was all about cultural collectives. :bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3069

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:12 am

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
But you know what? It shouldn't matter. And it was a cunt question to ask. Says a lot about you. An awful lot.
“Matter” is the wrong word. “Relevant” is better.

There’s no shame in either the question or any conceivable answer.

Is there?

But the answer could provide the same valuable context that (say) Kirb’s reveal delivered. And that’s not then an excuse to leverage the info.

But you are right about something. The question (and response) certainly shed valuable insight into character and sensitivity.
There is shame in that question, Brive. A lot of shame. "Are you a poc?" I'd given you the benefit of the doubt. But there's really no question anymore, is there? You don't deal with ideas, you deal with race.

But again, the posts where I'm obsessed with race. Or accept the label of liar. One of those things is inextricably true.
No mate. There really isn’t any shame. I couldn’t give a shit what Democrat approved racial box you fit into.

It just might have helped explain your odd post out of no-where.
No. Cultural Collectives™. Wherein the problem with our neighbors is that we are only members of a collective, not actual individuals that may have ideals and aspirations differing from that collective. All Mexicans are lawless, all Muslums jihadists, all Chinese part of the scary yellow menace. White people are naturally democratic, freedom-loving souls, but, alas, the vast unwashed hordes outside that pale collective will naturally undermine that democracy*. So we need to kill democracy in order to save it. Kissinger would be very proud. We can safely ignore the upcoming ecological collapse as long as we're certain we have a highly ineffective wall. Despite port-of-entry issues, we will concentrate on that wall because it's a symbol of American freedom, or just a symbol that's easy for the reality impaired to remember.

Look, nothing against brown people, it's just that they need to remember that they should remember their place. We didn't conquer them in America, Australia or New Zealand only to have to deal with other brown people now. We stole this land, fair & square. Democratic norms and the rule of law seemed like a good idea, but look what it got us; ads in Chinese! Instead of addressing rampant immigration problems, we'll just decide that all brown people are bad, rather than focusing on those that actually are. Let's face it, it's tons easier. Nuance is hard.

We've been all wrong on identity politics, boys. We need to embrace the hate, let it flow through us. Somehow we'll still survive in a global economy through a little thing I like to call magical thinking. I'm pretty sure it always works; look at prayer!

*Korea, Japan, various other nations are excluded for reasons, very good reasons. If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. Neener.
Without the excuse of weird racial identity politics, you should just be fucking ashamed to have penned that.

What label do you want to wear?

Racist or kook?
Hehehe. I actually got most of that from your posts. So...

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3070

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:31 am

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb don’t be stupid.

CFB was employing racist rhetoric to strawman an argument never made on this board.

I’m sure he will apologise.
Uh, no. I'm actually quite delighted that my little quip was enough for you to tip your hand and show your cards. And now you're digging in! And other than the "yellow menace" (which was extrapolated from your tut-tut posts showing the *gasp* horror of Chinese language ads in Sydney) almost all of that was directly from your own posts and videos you posted. I did shorten "sub-saharan" and other appelations to brown people, which doesn't really change a thing, does it? You are on about cultural collectives all the time, those braid bimbos and yourself how people of different, non-white ancestry simply don't have that democracy touch, gotta keep our collectives. I'm sure you'll attempt to go through that post and tell me exactly what strawman argument I've made that was never posted on this board. Except that you really can't. They've all been here before.

So no apology, certainly. I will however do a happy dance.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3071

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:36 am

Brive1987 wrote: And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.
Oh, salty, salty tears. Somebody get an umbrella. First I'm a possible POC, because that would explain so much, now I'm KKK. I must have hit a nerve.
lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3072

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:53 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3073

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:59 am



I lol'd. H/T Skeptickle.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3074

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hehehe. I actually got most of that from your posts. So...
The very basis of Strawmanning.

The racist language is yours to own.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3075

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:26 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.
Oh, salty, salty tears. Somebody get an umbrella. First I'm a possible POC, because that would explain so much, now I'm KKK. I must have hit a nerve.
lol:
The first was a question not a statement, let alone an accusation. Which segues ....

You provided the northern KKK detail. Exposure to KKK left you damaged and hypersensitive to race.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3076

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:29 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hehehe. I actually got most of that from your posts. So...
The very basis of Strawmanning.

The racist language is yours to own.
Yeah, other than the "yellow menace," pretty bog-standard stuff. So your not saying I stawmanned your positions one whit, but you object to me putting plainly what you mean. Got it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3077

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:36 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Kirb don’t be stupid.

CFB was employing racist rhetoric to strawman an argument never made on this board.

I’m sure he will apologise.
Uh, no. I'm actually quite delighted that my little quip was enough for you to tip your hand and show your cards. And now you're digging in! And other than the "yellow menace" (which was extrapolated from your tut-tut posts showing the *gasp* horror of Chinese language ads in Sydney) almost all of that was directly from your own posts and videos you posted. I did shorten "sub-saharan" and other appelations to brown people, which doesn't really change a thing, does it? You are on about cultural collectives all the time, those braid bimbos and yourself how people of different, non-white ancestry simply don't have that democracy touch, gotta keep our collectives. I'm sure you'll attempt to go through that post and tell me exactly what strawman argument I've made that was never posted on this board. Except that you really can't. They've all been here before.

So no apology, certainly. I will however do a happy dance.
Now there are cards? Oh. My query to see if you might be partly down the structural oppression-hole. As a way of mitigating your apparent dementia. That was charity. Not a gotcha.

To turn your turd into chocolate, you will need to provide some references for my support of racism.
Right now the the balance of evidence suggests instead you are a closet bigot and / fool.

You have joined Kirb at a similar level of dysfunction. You were just smart enough to avoid breaking board rules. :clap:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3078

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:38 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hehehe. I actually got most of that from your posts. So...
The very basis of Strawmanning.

The racist language is yours to own.
Yeah, other than the "yellow menace," pretty bog-standard stuff. So your not saying I stawmanned your positions one whit, but you object to me putting plainly what you mean. Got it.
You know as well as I do that the racialist construct is not one I support. You are a hack.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3079

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.
Oh, salty, salty tears. Somebody get an umbrella. First I'm a possible POC, because that would explain so much, now I'm KKK. I must have hit a nerve.
lol:
The first was a question not a statement, let alone an accusation. Which segues ....

You provided the northern KKK detail. Exposure to KKK left you damaged and hypersensitive to race.
Here you go.

So funny. You go on and on about race, sorry "cultural collectives are shorthand for race," cultural collectives, but when I spell out plainly what you're saying, stripped of pretense, you get all butthurt.

So tell me what position of yours I misrepresent in my apparently horrorific mockery. Tell me what was on there that hasn't been in a post of yours. Or do you need a fainting couch for my blunt language? Most Aussies I know are a bit rougher than that...

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3080

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hehehe. I actually got most of that from your posts. So...
The very basis of Strawmanning.

The racist language is yours to own.
Yeah, other than the "yellow menace," pretty bog-standard stuff. So your not saying I stawmanned your positions one whit, but you object to me putting plainly what you mean. Got it.
You know as well as I do that the racialist construct is not one I support. You are a hack.
What in that post was a racialist construct that you or the braid bimbos videos you posted haven't spouted?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3081

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And while we are at it. Mocking <> parody.

It’s cute CFB confimed the low level of his engagement. And that he is comfortable with the casual use of racist language in his efforts to “mock”. Looks like that KKK experience left a residue.
Perhaps this is more in your taste?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rSEf3Sldk

1:18 "As it stands, our white population in this country stands as somewhat roughly 76%, a four per cent decline in four years, and we look forward at being a majority/minority country in just one generation, and indeed our white population will be somewhere between 12 to 20 per cent in 80 years"

Oh boy. I thought that race had nothing to do with Goldy's concerns, and it was all about cultural collectives. :bjarte:
A clever man understands from wider context when white is being used as shorthand for western. Only a fool would ignore the cultural premise underlying FG position to try and win cheap points. Or, maybe, someone who is damaged.

The jury is still out in my mind.


Let’s start simple with the diagnosis.

Q1. One of these is alt-right. One is not. Please select the alt-right instance.




Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3082

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:35 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
So tell me what position of yours I misrepresent in my apparently horrorific mockery. Tell me what was on there that hasn't been in a post of yours. Or do you need a fainting couch for my blunt language? Most Aussies I know are a bit rougher than that...
Oh I’m not going to sue you. Not like your mate Kirb threatened when he was misrepresented by someone with less of a mental competence defence than you enjoy.

Culture comes from people and place. Race correlates with place. Therefore race correlates with culture.
In America a culture has come from a mix of people in place. And the country has a heap of sub variant cultures.

In Europe and Australia our culture came from a more focused group from UK, Northern Europe and later on Southern Europe. It was far more a mono culture. “Fucking white males”.

Anytime you artificially disrupt natural patterns of migration with mass (sometimes targeted) immigration, you will distort culture. This has been occurring for the past twenty years or so. And is keyed in with economic ponzi plans and weird SocJus concepts.

So the current trend is to break down the mono culture. Leave the barest crust of universality. And then celebrate aggressively defended solos of injected culture. Chinese. Indian. And, because of their ethno hardline, Lebanese Muslim.

The political lib-left is increasingly aligned to voting based predicated on these silos.
The social lib-left is increasingly comprised of people (like Kirb) who bring their own external slant ....
The SJWs slam down the Overton window.
Progressive douches, much like yourself, scream “racist” at every opportunity out of stupidity and fear of being branded Nazi

Fuck that. And, increasingly, fuck you. In the nicest possible way. :)


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3083

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:38 pm

1:18 "As it stands, our white population in this country stands as somewhat roughly 76%, a four per cent decline in four years, and we look forward at being a majority/minority country in just one generation, and indeed our white population will be somewhere between 12 to 20 per cent in 80 years"

Oh boy. I thought that race had nothing to do with Goldy's concerns, and it was all about cultural collectives. :bjarte:
A clever man understands from wider context when white is being used as shorthand for western. Only a fool would ignore the cultural premise underlying FG position to try and win cheap points. Or, maybe, someone who is damaged.

The jury is still out in my mind.
You would be surprised how many non-white Canadians are entirely westernized. Some groups take a few generations to blend in but many are only superficially different than white Canadians in a very short time. Your premise that white and western is interchangeable is false.
A clever man doesn't stand up for a nasty bigot by trying to argue that they mean something different from what they clearly are saying. You sound like those goofy leftists that say that when salafist muslims say they hate jews what they really mean is they hate zionists, or their hate the few rich jews that own banks.
It is actually hilarious to see you bend over backwards to excuse the transparently vile shit she spouts.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3084

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3085

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Just read post #3082. And you complain about me using ad hominems. :lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3086

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Brive1987 wrote: A clever man understands from wider context when white is being used as shorthand for western. Only a fool would ignore the cultural premise underlying FG position to try and win cheap points. Or, maybe, someone who is damaged.
More ad hominems, your favorite kind of fallacies. Anyone who doesn't agree with her subtle distinctions between "white" used in a racist context, if it's done by people like Richard Spencer and "white" as "shorthand for western", if it's done by people like Faith Goldy, is either a fool or "damaged".

Pardon me, good sir, but how do you calculate the percentage of "western" people in a country? You don't. Canada keeps record of ancestry, not of political and socio-cultural attitudes, so the "76%" that Goldy talks about is the estimated percentage of people who are of European origin. There's very little room for equivocation. Although you will try to equivocate nonetheless.

Goldy's "cultural premise" goes hand in hand with her focus on race. She talks about a "spiritual genocide" briefly, but curiously enough she doesn't just refer to islam (or, from her Christian conservative perspective, atheism). Instead she talks about East Asians emigrating to Canada: 4:29: "The bulk of those we're bringing in are Asians, of course East Asians are destined to do better in the point system"

What's interesting is that some of those East Asians are Filipinos (indeed they're actually the third largest foreign born group in Canada) and Filipinos are 92% Christian.

You'd assume that Goldy has done her research about immigration to Canada, since she proclaims to be an expert, so it's quite weird that Goldy chooses to rant about Asians, unless you assume that her focus is on race, not just on religion/"spiritual" matters. Which is actually reinforced by her use of "white".

Denying that Goldy focuses explicitly on race requires a lot of special pleading ("it's not THAT kind of race, libtards!"). Indeed you don't argue, you simply assume that anyone who doesn't follow your line of reasoning is a fool or "damaged". Well, have it your way, but I don't think many will agree with you.
Let’s start simple with the diagnosis.

Q1. One of these is alt-right. One is not. Please select the alt-right instance.



Orbàn is a garden-variety far-right politician who uses common xenophobic/racialized fears about immigration to garner support for his party, along with some "focus on the family" traditional European conservative policies (which would be called "socialism" by many American conservatives). Lots of far-right leaders are using the same tropes, including Erdogan with his own support for "traditional islam".

Mark Collett is a full-on fan of The Big Jewish Conspiracy, who's also a proud fan of Hitler. I'd say that he can be reasonably be called a neo-nazi.

Orbàn is also a powerful individual who rules an European country and cannot afford to look like a swivel-eyed loon. Collett is a moron who got a thousand votes in a local election, and is more of an embarrassment to those he's in contact with that anything else.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3087

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Just read post #3082. And you complain about me using ad hominems. :lol: :lol:
No. I dealt with his misconstruction of my POV.

And then provided some considered criticism and concern. Indeed. Have some more.

CFB:

Fact is, I think you understand all of what I said. You may disagree. I don’t know. But you get it. In a way I don’t think Kirb does.

So the reason I thought you may have some ideological screws loose, and the reason I now think you might be broken in some way, is because you ignore the rational discussion.

Instead you go full race-vulture. And become a smaller man as a consequence.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3088

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Just read post #3082. And you complain about me using ad hominems. :lol: :lol:
No. I dealt with his misconstruction of my POV.

And then provided some considered criticism and concern. Indeed. Have some more.

CFB:

Fact is, I think you understand all of what I said. You may disagree. I don’t know. But you get it. In a way I don’t think Kirb does.

So the reason I thought you may have some ideological screws loose, and the reason I now think you might be broken in some way, is because you ignore the rational discussion.

Instead you go full race-vulture. And become a smaller man as a consequence.
"CFB, are you a POC? because that would explain so much." Oh, jeezus, how could anybody ever assume you're a racist? Fucking baffling.

"Cultural collectives" So if I go back to my little jape and substitute "cultural collectives" and "sub-saharan" etc, you'll have no problem with it? Because really, they mean the same thing as what I said. I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot, but when I put in race, that's a terrible wrong? It's saying the same thing without polite pretense.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3089

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:09 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
1:18 "As it stands, our white population in this country stands as somewhat roughly 76%, a four per cent decline in four years, and we look forward at being a majority/minority country in just one generation, and indeed our white population will be somewhere between 12 to 20 per cent in 80 years"

Oh boy. I thought that race had nothing to do with Goldy's concerns, and it was all about cultural collectives. :bjarte:
A clever man understands from wider context when white is being used as shorthand for western. Only a fool would ignore the cultural premise underlying FG position to try and win cheap points. Or, maybe, someone who is damaged.

The jury is still out in my mind.
You would be surprised how many non-white Canadians are entirely westernized. Some groups take a few generations to blend in but many are only superficially different than white Canadians in a very short time. Your premise that white and western is interchangeable is false.
A clever man doesn't stand up for a nasty bigot by trying to argue that they mean something different from what they clearly are saying. You sound like those goofy leftists that say that when salafist muslims say they hate jews what they really mean is they hate zionists, or their hate the few rich jews that own banks.
It is actually hilarious to see you bend over backwards to excuse the transparently vile shit she spouts.
I’m thinking you are falling back on the “argument of the individual” vs the “quality of quantity”.

Ie “I know a taxi driver (or three) who are more Aussie than you”

This argument works when there is a confident host culture to integrate into, limited numbers and a desire to integrate.

Pump a couple of hundred thousand people in, year on year. Focus them into the couple of major cities. And suddenly scale becomes relevant. Add the dismantling of key elements of the host culture by SJWs and their sycophants and you have a perfect storm.

Basic stuff.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3090

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Oh I’m not going to sue you. Not like your mate Kirb threatened when he was misrepresented by someone with less of a mental competence defence than you enjoy.
Everybody makes mistakes. That was a big mistake of mine. I cop to it. I know I'm far from infallible. Do you ever wonder if you might be doing something wrong?
Culture comes from people and place. Race correlates with place. Therefore race correlates with culture.
Religion is part of culture. And religion doesn't exactly correlate with race. There are white, brown and black Christians. And white, brown and black muslims.

Also, culture is learnt, not acquired at birth. Japanese-American people have a very different culture from Japanese people who live in Japan. When Japanese-Americans go to Japan, the Japanese treat them as gaijin, foreigners, because of their cultural differences.

Furthermore culture changes with time, and a lot. German culture today is very different from German culture under Nazism. Russian culture today is nothing like Russian culture under Communism. Afgani culture is different (and much worse) from the 1970s Afgani culture, when women went around in mini-skirts in Kabul. Iranian culture in 2019 is also largely different from Iranian culture before the 1979 revolution. And in general the cultural mindset of 2019 is not the same as that of 1969. Someone brought forward or backwards in time would experience culture shock as much as an immigrant does.
In America a culture has come from a mix of people in place. And the country has a heap of sub variant cultures.

In Europe and Australia our culture came from a more focused group from UK, Northern Europe and later on Southern Europe. It was far more a mono culture. “Fucking white males”.
The UK has a different culture from Northern Europe, and they both have a different culture from Southern Europe, indeed. There are many regional cultures in the UK alone. This doesn't help your "race correlates to culture" assumption. If Australia managed to integrate Greek and Italian immigrants, with their very different cultures, it's hard to imagine why the Chinese or the Indians might not mix. Unless one has a more racialized focus.
Anytime you artificially disrupt natural patterns of migration with mass (sometimes targeted) immigration, you will distort culture. This has been occurring for the past twenty years or so. And is keyed in with economic ponzi plans and weird SocJus concepts.
Italian and Greek migration to Australia was also mass migration. But you don't seem to think it has distorted culture. Again, this is weird from a perspective where race is just a mere correlation with culture, and, as I've shown, not a strong correlation at that.
So the current trend is to break down the mono culture. Leave the barest crust of universality. And then celebrate aggressively defended solos of injected culture. Chinese. Indian. And, because of their ethno hardline, Lebanese Muslim.
Didn't you say before that Australia was far from a mono culture? Also, I seem to remember that you would welcome immigrants from South Africa. Do I remember it wrong? Would their culture not create silos and leave only the barest crust of universality, as well? How many South African immigrants would you accept, before they're too much and play havoc with the existent Australian culture?
The political lib-left is increasingly aligned to voting based predicated on these silos.
The social lib-left is increasingly comprised of people (like Kirb) who bring their own external slant ....
The SJWs slam down the Overton window.
Progressive douches, much like yourself, scream “racist” at every opportunity out of stupidity and fear of being branded Nazi
Do you care to clarify why I bring an "external slant", and what exactly you mean by "external slant"?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3091

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:17 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
"CFB, are you a POC? because that would explain so much." Oh, jeezus, how could anybody ever assume you're a racist? Fucking baffling.

"Cultural collectives" So if I go back to my little jape and substitute "cultural collectives" and "sub-saharan" etc, you'll have no problem with it? Because really, they mean the same thing as what I said. I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot, but when I put in race, that's a terrible wrong? It's saying the same thing without polite pretense.
Firstly you misquote me, which is sad as fuck.
CFB, it’s never occurred to me to ask, not being top of mind, but are you a poc?

It could help me understand your .... sensitivity to, and obsession with, race.
Secondly. You decontextualise. Extraordinary questions are beget from extraordinary posts (ie your screed)

Finally “I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot ... “ is not an argument to be proud of.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3092

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
"CFB, are you a POC? because that would explain so much." Oh, jeezus, how could anybody ever assume you're a racist? Fucking baffling.

"Cultural collectives" So if I go back to my little jape and substitute "cultural collectives" and "sub-saharan" etc, you'll have no problem with it? Because really, they mean the same thing as what I said. I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot, but when I put in race, that's a terrible wrong? It's saying the same thing without polite pretense.
Firstly you misquote me, which is sad as fuck.
CFB, it’s never occurred to me to ask, not being top of mind, but are you a poc?

It could help me understand your .... sensitivity to, and obsession with, race.
Secondly. You decontextualise. Extraordinary questions are beget from extraordinary posts (ie your screed)

Finally “I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot ... “ is not an argument to be proud of.
Context me, baby. Give me that context on how cultural collectives mean anything different than brown people, white people, etc. I heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" here first, from Keating arguing in support if you. Then I heard it again on a braid bimbo video that I got a couple of minutes in, before the cringe got too bad. And you use "cultural collectives" all the time. I only hear that term from the far left and the far right. In both cases, it's shorthand for race. But do share your more nuanced view that means something entirely different. Or perhaps I was correct and it's a polite euphemism.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3093

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Kirb.

1. It was a fuck up. One of a couple you’re guilty of. And something I haven’t replicated
2. Your fuck is relevant every time CFB drags his “UB Butt-hurt” fantasy out.
3.”Religion is part of culture”. ‘Part’ is key there.
4. I get the vibe you are going to assume I argued that race begets (and is a requirement) for a given culture. 🛑
5. “Culture is learnt” is simplification. It’s taught by parents and experienced/consumed. It resonates with history etc
6. Cultural complexity does not negate its existence. Don’t be a culture denier.
7. Culture changes slowly and organically or by more revolutionary mechanisms. Like mass migration.
8. I’ve demo to u that Greek/Italian migration was smaller in numbers. Keating explained other facets encouraging integ.
9. Australia’s long term immigration avg was 70K. With a European slant. I could live with that. However ..
Migration to Australia currently sits at double the long-term average, down from triple during the last years of the mining boom. The bulk of this influx comes from the government’s permanent migration program, currently pegged at 190,000 people a year and mostly comprising skilled migrants.
Nb. “Skilled workers” is a misnomer. Unemployment levels are high in this class. And the numbers includes all their dependants.

Re external slant. I’m confident your euro-liberal perspective is of a slightly different slant than that cultivated in the shadowy valleys of the Grindelwald. Some would see this as a compliment. Others might disagree. :shock: Oh dear. Have I been racist again?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3094

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:37 pm

This argument works when there is a confident host culture to integrate into, limited numbers and a desire to integrate.
We might agree on this point:
Immigration should be done so that the numbers and suitability of the newcomers doesn't overwhelm or create undue hardship on the existing population. Newcomers should be told they need to adapt to the existing culture and look to integrate or don't come.

From my experience of seeing a disappointing percentage of lazy,dishonest, western European immigrants being white and coming from Europe is no guarantee that they will be a worthwhile citizen either.
Thorough vetting is vital to making things work.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3095

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
"CFB, are you a POC? because that would explain so much." Oh, jeezus, how could anybody ever assume you're a racist? Fucking baffling.

"Cultural collectives" So if I go back to my little jape and substitute "cultural collectives" and "sub-saharan" etc, you'll have no problem with it? Because really, they mean the same thing as what I said. I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot, but when I put in race, that's a terrible wrong? It's saying the same thing without polite pretense.
Firstly you misquote me, which is sad as fuck.
CFB, it’s never occurred to me to ask, not being top of mind, but are you a poc?

It could help me understand your .... sensitivity to, and obsession with, race.
Secondly. You decontextualise. Extraordinary questions are beget from extraordinary posts (ie your screed)

Finally “I've heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" a lot ... “ is not an argument to be proud of.
Context me, baby. Give me that context on how cultural collectives mean anything different than brown people, white people, etc. I heard "cultural collectives is shorthand for race" here first, from Keating arguing in support if you. Then I heard it again on a braid bimbo video that I got a couple of minutes in, before the cringe got too bad. And you use "cultural collectives" all the time. I only hear that term from the far left and the far right. In both cases, it's shorthand for race. But do share your more nuanced view that means something entirely different. Or perhaps I was correct and it's a polite euphemism.
I’m going to hazard you have it arse about. Race is used by some (bluntly) as a shorthand for culture. Especially White for Western European. It’s a messy (if often accurate) approach open to leverage by small minded progressives keen to avoid the base argument. Something I’m sure you will avoid.

While it generally describes a truism, it also suggests a mechanism in play which doesn’t scale down to every individual.

........

Your misquote remains as sad as fuck.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3096

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:00 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
This argument works when there is a confident host culture to integrate into, limited numbers and a desire to integrate.
We might agree on this point:
Immigration should be done so that the numbers and suitability of the newcomers doesn't overwhelm or create undue hardship on the existing population. Newcomers should be told they need to adapt to the existing culture and look to integrate or don't come.

From my experience of seeing a disappointing percentage of lazy,dishonest, western European immigrants being white and coming from Europe is no guarantee that they will be a worthwhile citizen either.
Thorough vetting is vital to making things work.
So we can also agree in principle that triple the average immigration rate is dumb and injecting masses with their own distinct and valued culture is .. problematic ... and retaining host society confidence and identity is a basic premise of integration ....

I mean the detail can follow. Let’s set a principles based framework.

Or have I gone crazy here? Too fast? :)

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3097

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Brive1987 wrote: 3.”Religion is part of culture”. ‘Part’ is key there.
A pretty significant part. See the difference between more secular muslims in the US and less secular ones in the UK. Which has a lot to do with the leadership of UK mosques being highly influenced by foreign fundamentalists. Or more secular Albanian muslims vs less secular Bosniak ones, since Bosniak muslims have codified islamic reactionary ideas as a cultural signifier after recent oppression from Serbs and Croats, and have also been affected by foreign influences of reactionary Sunni imams.
4. I get the vibe you are going to assume I argued that race begets (and is a requirement) for a given culture. 🛑
You seem to assume a much stronger correlation than what the data support. I don't think you argue that race is a requirement for culture, but surely you seem to think that a black (actually mixed race) woman playing Joan of Arc is a cultural threat on a certain level instead of signal of integration. You're probably not obsessed with racial purity as Dick Spencer or Tara McCarthy, but I get the vibe that you think that assimilation is very limited and not really a goal worth pursuing.
5. “Culture is learnt” is simplification. It’s taught by parents and experienced/consumed. It resonates with history etc
It is learnt, but not just by parents. It's learnt by parents, peers, acquaintances, social groups and institutions (including schools), places of worship, authorities, etc. The role of education and institutions is much larger in shaping culture than many think. For example in Switzerland the role of the mandatory military training for all citizens as a social glue between different cultures in the same country (German, French, Italian, Romansch) shouldn't be underestimated.
6. Cultural complexity does not negate its existence. Don’t be a culture denier.
7. Culture changes slowly and organically or by more revolutionary mechanisms. Like mass migration.
I'm not denying culture. I'm saying it's far more fluid than what the trad-thots believe. Let alone the more extreme alt-righters.
8. I’ve demo to u that Greek/Italian migration was smaller in numbers. Keating explained other facets encouraging integ.
I've already said that limiting immigration, or solving specific issues related to immigration, isn't necessarily irrational. The "completely open borders" or "all immigration restrictions are racist" positions are very extreme, and irrational. My beef is with the identity politics of "European separatism" within the conglomerate of commentators that is called "alt-right" (which sometimes, as in Richard Spencer's case, shades into explicit "white nationalism")
9. Australia’s long term immigration avg was 70K. With a European slant. I could live with that. However ..
Migration to Australia currently sits at double the long-term average, down from triple during the last years of the mining boom. The bulk of this influx comes from the government’s permanent migration program, currently pegged at 190,000 people a year and mostly comprising skilled migrants.
Nb. “Skilled workers” is a misnomer. Unemployment levels are high in this class. And the numbers includes all their dependants.
How much has Australia grown? Compared to the total population, are 190K significantly much more than what 70K were compared to the 1960s-1970s population? How high is unemployment among immigrants in Australia? How can you quantify the economic impact of immigration? Those are all serious questions, that can be discussed without any reference to "cultural collectives" or other alienating messages.

If you want to change the immigration policy of your country, you should be prepared to present (or find) some sort of rational approached based on economic and social issues rather on "cultural change". It seems like most Australians are concerned with immigration but not on board with your identitarian ideas:
The latest fortnightly survey of 1,026 voters finds that 54% of the sample believe Australia’s rate of population growth is too fast – which is up from 45% recorded five years ago.

A higher percentage, 64%, think the level of immigration in Australia over the past decade has been too high – up from 50% recorded in October 2016.

But while the trend underscores increasing community concern about immigration and population growth, 55% of the sample agree with the proposition that “multiculturalism and cultural diversity has enriched the social and economic lives of all Australians”.

The statement “multiculturalism has failed and caused social division and dangerous extremism in Australia” was endorsed by 32%, while 13% did not have a view.
A focus on specific issues, rather than the whole package of "immigration", might help you to get support:
Voters were asked this fortnight to express a view about temporary and permanent migration, as well as short-term entrants. Forty-seven per cent believed there should be fewer short-term working visas and 46% were in favour of fewer permanent refugees.

There was less concern about short-term student visas (39%), short-term working holiday visas (38%) and short-term business visas (36%). These categories are significant contributors to the higher number of foreigners currently in the country. There has been an influx of foreign students, with 200,000 more in the country than there were three years ago.

A majority (63%) believed that foreign workers on short-term visas undermined the capacity of Australians to get a job and also agreed with the proposition – advanced by politicians including the former prime minister Tony Abbott – that the big cities can’t cope with further population growth, and immigration should be wound back until the necessary infrastructure is put in place (62%).

A majority (61%) said they believed that “overall” immigration had made a positive contribution to Australian society but a majority (55%) also agreed with the statement immigration should be slowed as it causes too much change to our society.
Re external slant. I’m confident your euro-liberal perspective is of a slightly different slant than that cultivated in the shadowy valleys of the Grindelwald. Some would see this as a compliment. Others might disagree. :shock: Oh dear. Have I been racist again?
Just curious. It seemed a weird turn of phrase, one that you had never used before, and since you're big on your specific jargon, I wanted to understand what you meant.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3098

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 pm

If you want to affect things in the real world, whining on a forum of small importance will get you nowhere. Supporting shit-stirring Youtubers is also pretty useless, and if they're trad-thots who constantly provoke hot takes by parroting far-right memes, even if just to "attract attention", is counterproductive.

Do you want to discuss the issues of immigration in Australia? Ditch the identitarian posturing, that as polls show, few Australians like anyway, and focus on specific problems with specific attempts at a solution. Ranting over how the Indians and Chinese are breaking white Australian culture only makes you look like a swivel-eyed loon. :twatson:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3099

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 pm

If you want to affect things in the real world, whining on a forum of small importance will get you nowhere. Supporting shit-stirring Youtubers is also pretty useless, and if they're trad-thots who constantly provoke hot takes by parroting far-right memes, even if just to "attract attention", is counterproductive.

Do you want to discuss the issues of immigration in Australia? Ditch the identitarian posturing, that as polls show, few Australians like anyway, and focus on specific problems with specific attempts at a solution. Ranting over how the Indians and Chinese are breaking white Australian culture only makes you look like a swivel-eyed loon. :twatson:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3100

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Snip
I’m going to hazard you have it arse about. Race is used by some (bluntly) as a shorthand for culture. Especially White for Western European. It’s a messy (if often accurate) approach open to leverage by small minded progressives keen to avoid the base argument. Something I’m sure you will avoid.

While it generally describes a truism, it also suggests a mechanism in play which doesn’t scale down to every individual.

........

Your misquote remains as sad as fuck.
So...yeah, that doesn't help your case. Just because it suggests a mechanism that doesn't scale to the individual doesn't mean you weren't using it by its commonly understood usage. Nor does this argue that you weren't using it for race. It simply gives you an "out" if it's pointed out to you. Nor have you contextualized how you were using this term, simply poisoned the well by your jibe at "small minded (sic) progressives." Epistomolically shakey ground you're on.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3101

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Brive wrote:
So we can also agree in principle that triple the average immigration rate is dumb and injecting masses with their own distinct and valued culture is .. problematic ... and retaining host society confidence and identity is a basic premise of integration ....

I mean the detail can follow. Let’s set a principles based framework.

Or have I gone crazy here? Too fast? :)
Progress is the “moral genocide” of past generations - Alex Dugin
:lol: Honestly, I accidentally included your tag with your comment.
Tripling the rate is relative. I take you to mean exceeding the sustainable/perfect number. OK

"retaining the confidence of the host culture". If you mean pandering to every complaint from kooks and bigots, than forget it. If you mean giving a fair hearing to legitimate complaints, I'm all for it.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3102

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Just wanted to send some higrade oxytocin over the net before the man outlaws it :geek:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3103

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Snip
I’m going to hazard you have it arse about. Race is used by some (bluntly) as a shorthand for culture. Especially White for Western European. It’s a messy (if often accurate) approach open to leverage by small minded progressives keen to avoid the base argument. Something I’m sure you will avoid.

While it generally describes a truism, it also suggests a mechanism in play which doesn’t scale down to every individual.

........

Your misquote remains as sad as fuck.
So...yeah, that doesn't help your case. Just because it suggests a mechanism that doesn't scale to the individual doesn't mean you weren't using it by its commonly understood usage. Nor does this argue that you weren't using it for race. It simply gives you an "out" if it's pointed out to you. Nor have you contextualized how you were using this term, simply poisoned the well by your jibe at "small minded (sic) progressives." Epistomolically shakey ground you're on.
As I said. My current position is you are feigning your non charitable view of my POV. Between disingenuousness and stupidity, in this case, I go with the former.

These maps are very similar. But not exact. Without reverse GIS, could you hazard a guess what they show?

http://i.imgur.com/fV3DwK5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/73GtQdh.jpg

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3104

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:46 pm

The one top is definitely Jews.
The bottom one looks like Stalin is represented in some of the white (negative) spaces right along with PolPot and Hillary Clinton but that could just be my fevered socialist imagination.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3105

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 pm

ooh ooh wait. Africa is grey instead of black. are these maps trying to trick us Brive?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10343
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3106

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:03 pm

I'll do my best to answer your riddles Brive, but only if you pledge to stop acting like a Batman villian.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3107

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 pm


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10638
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3108

Post by Lsuoma » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Fuck me, these side threads make me want to top myself...

/SuicidalSyd

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10638
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3109

Post by Lsuoma » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Fucking playground behaviour. Pa-fucking-thetic. All of you. Every single fucking one.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a1jCVIf_WQg/maxresdefault.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3110

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Snip
I’m going to hazard you have it arse about. Race is used by some (bluntly) as a shorthand for culture. Especially White for Western European. It’s a messy (if often accurate) approach open to leverage by small minded progressives keen to avoid the base argument. Something I’m sure you will avoid.

While it generally describes a truism, it also suggests a mechanism in play which doesn’t scale down to every individual.

........

Your misquote remains as sad as fuck.
So...yeah, that doesn't help your case. Just because it suggests a mechanism that doesn't scale to the individual doesn't mean you weren't using it by its commonly understood usage. Nor does this argue that you weren't using it for race. It simply gives you an "out" if it's pointed out to you. Nor have you contextualized how you were using this term, simply poisoned the well by your jibe at "small minded (sic) progressives." Epistomolically shakey ground you're on.
As I said. My current position is you are feigning your non charitable view of my POV. Between disingenuousness and stupidity, in this case, I go with the former.

These maps are very similar. But not exact. Without reverse GIS, could you hazard a guess what they show?

http://i.imgur.com/fV3DwK5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/73GtQdh.jpg
Your repeated failure to provide the context and prove me wrong, coupled with distraction map-puzzles really isn't selling your case, with me in any case. This seems a bit Trumpian, actually.


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3112

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:22 pm


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3113

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:58 pm

I think we need a side thread to discuss the side thread.

:lol: :lol:

Back to business.





CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3114

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:30 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3115

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:34 pm


Crazy bitch forgot braids. Unforgivable.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3116

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Crazy bitch forgot braids. Unforgivable.
Shepherd is down on the Kaitlin Bennetts of this world.

She holds a more nuanced position on Faith Goldy than this Board (generally) grants.


Lindsay Shepherd: Why I invited Faith Goldy to Laurier

Do I think Faith Goldy’s backstory is commendable? No. Appearing on a neo-Nazi podcast and reciting slogans associated with Nazism is distasteful, destructive to healthy race relations and completely deserving of harsh criticism.

What it means to be white in Canada today is one of those taboo topics that we must be able to openly talk about and question. I had hoped Faith Goldy would spark that discussion and have her views openly and freely engaged with and deconstructed: this simple process is one of the very basic conditions of a liberal democracy. Instead, censorious campus activists silenced a much-needed discussion
Shepherd holds particular contempt for the (so called) progressives who shut down her dialog.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3117

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3118

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:09 am

Lsuoma wrote: Fucking playground behaviour. Pa-fucking-thetic. All of you. Every single fucking one.

[img..]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a1jCVIf_WQg/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Here. Have an offering of contrition.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16673
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3119

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:13 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Snip
I’m going to hazard you have it arse about. Race is used by some (bluntly) as a shorthand for culture. Especially White for Western European. It’s a messy (if often accurate) approach open to leverage by small minded progressives keen to avoid the base argument. Something I’m sure you will avoid.

While it generally describes a truism, it also suggests a mechanism in play which doesn’t scale down to every individual.

........

Your misquote remains as sad as fuck.
So...yeah, that doesn't help your case. Just because it suggests a mechanism that doesn't scale to the individual doesn't mean you weren't using it by its commonly understood usage. Nor does this argue that you weren't using it for race. It simply gives you an "out" if it's pointed out to you. Nor have you contextualized how you were using this term, simply poisoned the well by your jibe at "small minded (sic) progressives." Epistomolically shakey ground you're on.
As I said. My current position is you are feigning your non charitable view of my POV. Between disingenuousness and stupidity, in this case, I go with the former.

These maps are very similar. But not exact. Without reverse GIS, could you hazard a guess what they show?

[..IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fV3DwK5.jpg[/IMG]

[..IMG]http://i.imgur.com/73GtQdh.jpg[/IMG]
Your repeated failure to provide the context and prove me wrong, coupled with distraction map-puzzles really isn't selling your case, with me in any case. This seems a bit Trumpian, actually.
Time has been called. On all of us.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4587
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3120

Post by John D » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Crazy bitch forgot braids. Unforgivable.
Sour grapes much? Sure... there are idiots that posture for internet fans... but... it takes a certain skill and charisma to pull this off. Shepherd looks to be a good person, but her on-line work is almost unwatchable. I have been following her a bit... but I almost never get through one of her slow rambling complaint sessions.

Post Reply