The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Maybe I'm just partisan, but I think it might be possible that this bomber was motivated by political rhetoric from the right. Call it a hunch.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Goddamn, I appreciate the honesty.
Not sure why Gingrich believes SCOTUS would even grant cert on this issue.

George K. Yin, Distinguished Professor of Law and Taxation wrote: Existing law — specifically, 26 USC §6103(f)(1) and (4)(A) — already authorizes the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the Joint Committee on Taxation to obtain any of the president’s returns from the IRS without his consent, carry out an investigation and release the information to Congress for potential disclosure to the public, as long as there is a legitimate purpose.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Better link:

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

d4m10n wrote:
Goddamn, I appreciate the honesty.
Not sure why Gingrich believes SCOTUS would even grant cert on this issue.

George K. Yin, Distinguished Professor of Law and Taxation wrote: Existing law — specifically, 26 USC §6103(f)(1) and (4)(A) — already authorizes the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the Joint Committee on Taxation to obtain any of the president’s returns from the IRS without his consent, carry out an investigation and release the information to Congress for potential disclosure to the public, as long as there is a legitimate purpose.
For whatever reason, they believe they can fight the release all the way to the SCOTUS. There are many mysteries, and I ain't the guy to know about that. It's still refreshing to see Gingrich outright say it, and not go all Gulliani about it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Motive still unknown (but I think we can make an educated guess).

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Motive still unknown (but I think we can make an educated guess).
Clearly a double false flag op. He went into deepcover for years, even registering as a Republican years ago. All those decals on his van is just a ruse to hide his lefty leanings. He was so careless it was clear he would be caught. He must have known that targeting Trump's enemies could only make the Donald look bad. This has George Soros's fingerprints all over it
In b4 the Shirtless Satanist figures this out.

free thoughtpolice

SS got the video out almost the same time as my last post. Well those decals look kind of new so that's suspicious, the deep state in spite of all their powers took a long time to catch him, He made a bomb threat 14 years ago, so this couldn't possibly be motivated by Trump, and as this guy isn't apparently a democrat, he didn't act on political reasons and was just crazy.
He did say there still was leftist stuff in his earlier internet history so it is still possible he is a Dem playing the long game.
The idiots in the comments largely seem to believe the false flag angle though.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Cesar's Twitter feed is . . . quite something.

free thoughtpolice

d4m10n wrote: Cesar's Twitter feed is . . . quite something.

His critique about Dems being responsible for high crime rates is rich given his history.
He is a registered Republican with a criminal record that includes felony theft, drug and fraud charges dating back to 1991.

Public records show he was also once arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:44 am
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Brive1987 wrote: She was on a “game reserve” in full camouflage taking out sheep. There is also a pic I can hunt down of her in NZ posing proudly with the corpse of a peacock.

So yeah. She is mad bitch.
Was it illegal or immoral? Did you have meat for dinner? Mind you, I have limits. I would happily hunt elephant hunters. But I think you're trying a little jab, and failing. Stay on topic. This is people bombing other people.

3.2, poor effort.

These tweets definitely didn't age well.

free thoughtpolice

The Shirtless Socrates called this right before the arrest. The bomber is a libtard that is going overboard trying to pretend to be a MAGAT.
Golly he is smart. The deep state and libtard cuck cabal can't trick him. :twatson:

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Better

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The Shirtless Socrates called this right before the arrest. The bomber is a libtard that is going overboard trying to pretend to be a MAGAT.
Golly he is smart. The deep state and libtard cuck cabal can't trick him. :twatson:
Note the "NPC" pumpkin.

When you replace critical thought with dank maymays you end up a bigger clownass than the people you try to make fun of. Bare-chested skinny Peez over here has become dumber than the real Peez, and that's a fucking feat.

CaptainFluffyBunny

The internet is like a Petri dish for conspiracy theories. Sometimes I think people should have to get a psych eval and a license to use the internet. What should have been a great tool for our species is instead often simply highlighting the very worst we have to offer. You could see it coming in the '90s, but few predicted how awful it would get.

But, I suppose it's the great marketplace of ideas. Hopefully we'll come out better in the long run.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:34 am
The Shirtless Socrates called this right before the arrest. The bomber is a libtard that is going overboard trying to pretend to be a MAGAT.
No, see, the only one who can stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb. So we need the arm journalists with bombs. And teachers, with bigger bombs. And children with landmines. MAGA.

Of course the libtards are blaming this on Trump instead of bkaming themselves for bomb control.

In Bruce's ethnostate this would never happen, because all the dirty foreigners would be hrld bavk and the center would hold, so the crazy right wingers would just find a thot wife and life happily ever after.

Faith Goldy needs to braid her hair, then the degenerates will repemt and Paris will be True White French again.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Fuck it I'm drunk.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote: Fuck it I'm drunk.
Is fine, sometimes the only way to enjoy the pit. Meanwhile enjoy this clip of the leader of the free world.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Nobody hunts like the Aussies.

CaptainFluffyBunny

All quiet on the Western Front.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Yeah, no. That's authoritarianism. The opposite of what liberalism means.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
While it's always fun to demonize the "enemy," you might consider the benefits of actually understanding their point of view. Unless your plan is to throw shit everywhere to simply show everybody how deeply committed you are to your cause. There's a term for that, I seem to recall.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nope. It’s the peak expression of thinking you are supporting civil rights and freedom of religion ...

For muslims. And thereby empowering a collective. :lol:

Liberalism has never worked out how to resolve the contradictions of celebrating mutually exclusive “individual rights”.

PSA. One day you should drop your instinctively insulting patois. Reserve it for when it is warranted.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

But for the record I partially agree. So far as there is a weird “authoritarian liberalism” happening in Europe.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sunder wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: The Shirtless Socrates called this right before the arrest. The bomber is a libtard that is going overboard trying to pretend to be a MAGAT.
Note the "NPC" pumpkin.

When you replace critical thought with dank maymays you end up a bigger clownass than the people you try to make fun of. Bare-chested skinny Peez over here has become dumber than the real Peez, and that's a fucking feat.
It was far more logical that the fake bomber was false flagging rather than performing a perceived favour for Trump. Insanity is
It’s refreshing seeing an opinion piece clear stated and open to situational rebuttal. Obviously Styx had to reflect later (and did).

PZ is in a different class of zealot.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Mr Hammer presents a counter to the biases of the MSM with his own point of view (which shares some common ground with Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch and the Daily Shoah crew - going by some of his YouTube discussions). Not sure he was what anyone had in mind for the master race though. Or even if he is adding much of value with his commentary.

For people that like this kind of thing, this is the kind of thing they will like.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Styx is not identitarian, libertarian is his self label. He does believes in discussion and debate though as a moderating influence. He has also quiet rightly pointed out that the right can conduct a considered debate far better than the left. His videos are opinion-tainment. Not formal PD, there are no documented learning outcomes or self assessments. He is noted for correctly predicting the 2016 election outcome pretty much from start of campaigning

Which puts him above Nate Silver.

John D

Post by John D »

I gotta say that my right leaning conspiracy loving friends are cracking me up right now. They are certain that #idiotvanbomber is some kind of left wing conspiracy and that Sayoc is a pawn. They post stuff like.... "Hey... he was in Florida so why are all those posters on his van not faded from the sun." Haha.... and I'm like "Maybe he put them on his van a few weeks ago and they are not faded yet.... or... they will say "How did all the bombs get to so many places." and I'm like "It's called the post office." And they say "But how did he think this would help Trump." and I'm like.... "He was living in his van.... he was not good at making quality life choices."

Haha. Good stuff. People are dumb as rocks.

free thoughtpolice

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 04801.html
From March of last year:
Donald Trump has suggested that Jewish people might be committing anti-Semitic hate crimes to make himself look bad.

After days in which he refused to comment on a spate of anti-Semitic attacks, Mr Trump broke his silence to repeat an neo-Nazi conspiracy theory that has claimed that the attacks are "false flags". Supporters of that belief – who include leader of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke – believe that such attacks are being perpetrated by Jewish people in order to undermine the White House.

free thoughtpolice

https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... -to-allege
The office of the special counsel investigating the 2016 election has asked the FBI to investigate whether women have been offered money to make claims of sexual harassment against Robert Mueller.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel's office, told The Hill in an email: "When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation.”
Burkman in a Tweet Tuesday said he would be holding an event on Thursday in a Virginia suburb with the first woman to make an allegation against Mueller.

"I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client," wrote Burkman, who hosts a conservative radio and TV talk show on Newsmax.
Wikipedo has this on Burkman:
Career
Burkman was educated at Georgetown University Law Center, where he earned a law degree.[1] He is a Republican Party lobbyist.[7]

In February 2014, Burkman claimed to be working on legislation that would prohibit openly gay players in the NFL.[7]

In June 2016, Burkman held an event called "Lobbyist for Trump" and invited all major lobbyists of Washington, D.C. to help raise money for Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[8] In July 2016, Burkman helped fundraising for Free the Delegates, an anti-Trump effort to change the delegate rules for the 2016 Republican National Convention.[9]

Burkman has investigated the unsolved murder of Seth Rich.[10]

On October 30, 2018, The Atlantic reported that Jack Burkman had offered at least one woman more than $20,000.00 to falsely accuse special counsel Robert Muller of sexual harassment.[11]

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I didn't know the name Jacob Wohl before today but if ever you wanted to get a good laugh at a trust fund dipshit faceplanting into serious legal hot water this shitty Mueller frameup is worth keeping an eye on.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like the Russian river of gold has dried up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D

Post by John D »

One clear difference is that Trump has higher negative ratings. More people were neutral about prior presidents. With Trump it is more a case of loving him or hating him. His negative ratings could bring out more Democrat voters than in prior mid-terms. We will see on Tuesday.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s a clear battle of the base.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive wrote:
What a load of crap.

You have nice unicorn rainbow theories. Like liberalism.
You try and apply them in the real world which demands compromises. Realpolitik.
You end up with a spectrum of RL application - formed around which compromises are adopted.
This spectrum is a flawed delivery of the base idea.

When the flaws are point out, you end up with a repetitive “no true Scotsman” defence. As rolled out by Freethought.

Simple. And fairly self-evident.

I could reword my original sentence into something more wordy. But the message is there. A spectrum of application, the impact of realpolitik and divergence from the base theoretical construct.
You do know that liberalism was the basis of Western democracies, including the insignificant nation of Australia, yes? Or are you simply studying troop movements of men who died a long time ago, many fighting for the ideals you continually disparge?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: It’s a clear battle of the base.
It is largely a battle of past vs future. Trump's promises about coal and steel were hollow falsehoods that should have been laughed out of the room by anybody with a high school or higher education in economics. People wanted to believe, some of them understandably frustrated with urban elites as personified by Clinton.

But if you can't see that Trump has been a presidential disaster, enriching himself in office while alienating our allies, then you're blinded by "owning the libs." When in fact, you've simply made them stronger. Not to mention, should this Trumpian house of cards come to fall, it will do incalculable damage to honest conservatives.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote: I gotta say that my right leaning conspiracy loving friends are cracking me up right now. They are certain that #idiotvanbomber is some kind of left wing conspiracy and that Sayoc is a pawn. They post stuff like.... "Hey... he was in Florida so why are all those posters on his van not faded from the sun." Haha.... and I'm like "Maybe he put them on his van a few weeks ago and they are not faded yet.... or... they will say "How did all the bombs get to so many places." and I'm like "It's called the post office." And they say "But how did he think this would help Trump." and I'm like.... "He was living in his van.... he was not good at making quality life choices."

Haha. Good stuff. People are dumb as rocks.
Hey, John, did you get your dog? I've been hoping you had some good news there...

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Brive wrote:
What a load of crap.

You try and apply them in the real world which demands compromises. Realpolitik.
You end up with a spectrum of RL application - formed around which compromises are adopted.

When the flaws are point out, you end up with a repetitive “no true Scotsman” defence. As rolled out by Freethought.

I could reword my original sentence into something more wordy. But the message is there. A spectrum of application, the impact of realpolitik and divergence from the base theoretical construct.
You do know that liberalism was the basis of Western democracies, including the insignificant nation of Australia, yes? Or are you simply studying troop movements of men who died a long time ago, many fighting for the ideals you continually disparge?
Also, what a hypocritical load of horseshit from a man who tried to eliminate every dank element from the alt-rightish side. Your level of hypocrisy is breathtaking.

CaptainFluffyBunny

It was sorta tragically funny that both the MAGAbomber and the antisemitic shooter showed up right after Brive argued that political violence was an element of the left. Both of them being undeniably alt-right. But, lemme guess, they're "No true Alt," amirite Brive?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

What a load of crap.

I’m looking at the current intersection of liberalism and the shift to post-national democracy. Where something came from is interesting, but also academic. The world for which the men died in the 20C is not the current world.

What were the actual war aims of 1914-18? Meh. Long story.
The outcome, however, was a loss of trust in existing structures in key countries and the rise of the ideological far-right and far-left.

WWII was a total-war counter-reaction between communism+National LibDem vs Nazism/Fascism/militarism.

That job done, the question now is how was that dividend spent? Are we there yet with our post national experiment? Is this play really about the application of neo-or-social-or-classical liberalism” or is that dressing for new drivers based on (non reptilian) global yin and yangs? This is why I challenge Kirb and his starry eyed solutions of a simplistic application of Locke.

What is the social plan we are working to? You can’t address that without dropping the sacred Scottish cow of “muh liberalism”.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It was sorta tragically funny that both the MAGAbomber and the antisemitic shooter showed up right after Brive argued that political violence was an element of the left. Both of them being undeniably alt-right. But, lemme guess, they're "No true Alt," amirite Brive?
I repeatedly and boringly reaffirmed the breadth of weirdness in the United States that has been placed under the umbrella of ‘the right’. I was interested in whether the organised liberals were doing their job of providing a strong centre in Europe and USA (they’re not). The implications of that failure. And what it meant for the USA liberals to be providing reach-arounds to antifa, SJWs and issuing clarion calls of ‘wherever you find them”s. European ‘liberals’ have less need for such tactics as they held social and political power.

Personally I’d confiscate all your non rural bang-sticks until you were certified “sane” as a country.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Or do you trace the actions of the fake-bomber and the wacko trump hating anti-Semite to broad-based republican calls for civil action?

That would be a new take.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Yet, despite your criticism, you offer no valid alternative. The question isn't whether the left can go too far, as that is what the pit is all about. It is, hopefully, a self-correcting system, much like science. You seem (when you can be pinned down to any definitive statement) to be advocating throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Not to mention the fact that you rapidly and annoyingly resort to insults. Your posts are convoluted and often fail to say anything definitive. Then you mock people's reading comprehension, an especially strange thing to do after your "I'm being bullied" comment on your dyslexia. Now, I'm certain that you believe your writing is crystal-clear and to the point. But it really isn't. Nor is it a good look for you to resort to this Steersman technique. Not everybody that disagrees with you is simply failing to understand your posts.

In short, I'm not at all convinced you're arguing in good faith.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

What a load of crap.

Also, what a hypocritical load of horseshit from a man who tried to eliminate every dank element from the alt-rightish side. Your level of hypocrisy is breathtaking.
I believe a drew a spectrum that drew necessary distinctions and I completely disavowed the magic blood racism, antisemitism and conspiracy theories of the alt right.

This is why I can’t take you entirely seriously.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
What a load of crap.

I believe a drew a spectrum that drew necessary distinctions and I completely disavowed the magic blood racism, antisemitism and conspiracy theories of the alt right.

Yeah, but a couple of points-
One, what you think you made clear is not always as clear as you think. Your writing suffers from a lack of clarity and cohesion.

Second, the idea that you can disavow beliefs that the majority of your side holds whie lumping the entire spectrum of liberalism together is disingenuous and a little repulsive. It is just tribalism, but with wanting your cake and eating it too. I've said this before, I will say it again; you make very careful distinctions about the right while completely lumping the left together. I'd really like you to address this.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Yet, despite your criticism, you offer no valid alternative. The question isn't whether the left can go too far, as that is what the pit is all about. It is, hopefully, a self-correcting system, much like science. You seem (when you can be pinned down to any definitive statement) to be advocating throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Not to mention the fact that you rapidly and annoyingly resort to insults. Your posts are convoluted and often fail to say anything definitive. Then you mock people's reading comprehension, an especially strange thing to do after your "I'm being bullied" comment on your dyslexia. Now, I'm certain that you believe your writing is crystal-clear and to the point. But it really isn't. Nor is it a good look for you to resort to this Steersman technique. Not everybody that disagrees with you is simply failing to understand your posts.

In short, I'm not at all convinced you're arguing in good faith.
I’ve been very upfront about what my concerns are and the course correction I’d like the West to take (cultural-nationalism). Specific measure have also been suggested multiple times.

What certain segments of the Pit don’t like is that on the one hand their social centre is moving left and is increasingly open to criticism. On the otherhand this vanishing centre makes the right more viable and that entails shades of collective nationalism. “Muh liberalism”.

I would be interested to tally all the unironic mockery and insults I have received (rather than criticisms) vs those delivered. Defamation League style. Not that I think you’d accept the results or methodology. :lol:

But really. You have acknowledged you are engaging mainly to virtue signal that the Pit isn’t the Spencer you imagine me to be. You are not, yourself, really interested in good faith debate. Something manifestly clear in your approach.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote: <snip>

Yeah, but a couple of points-
One, what you think you made clear is not always as clear as you think. Your writing suffers from a lack of clarity and cohesion.

Second, the idea that you can disavow beliefs that the majority of your side holds whie lumping the entire spectrum of liberalism together is disingenuous and a little repulsive. It is just tribalism, but with wanting your cake and eating it too. I've said this before, I will say it again; you make very careful distinctions about the right while completely lumping the left together. I'd really like you to address this.
LoL. You might consider that Kirbmarc has done pretty much the same thing, only with the right:
Kirbmarc wrote: The right is FUBAR, because it's little more than identitarian scaremongering, cult of personality, angry rants, memes to "tribber libs" and deals with corporate cronies.

The left is also pretty fucked up because of the SocJus and the neoliberal corporate cronyism, but at least beyond the idiotic "culture wars" there's room to discuss real issues. Hopefully once Trump is gone, and his brand of politics as "triggering the libs" goes with him, the left can be refocused on wages, environment, healthcare instead of discussing whether Halloween costumes are racist.
Didn't notice you making much effort to take him to task - maybe a bias of sorts?

Fact of the matter is that we all - or most of us - have a tendency to turn a blind eye to the "transgressions" of members of our own tribe while magnifying those of other tribes.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Umm. Bullet lists of solutions should not be opaque.

I’ve also been very clear that applied liberalism breaks down into economic neo-liberalism, impotent classical liberalism and social liberalism which morphs into SJWism.

The former has been tried, good old trickle down ....
Classical liberalism is bastardised by counter collectives (like third world Islam) and govt agenda. It resides in people’s hearts.
Social liberalism is where the democrats are heading. And it ain’t pretty.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Umm. Bullet lists of solutions should not be opaque.

I’ve also been very clear that applied liberalism breaks down into economic neo-liberalism, impotent classical liberalism and social liberalism which morphs into SJWism.

Classical liberalism is bastardised by counter collectives (like third world Islam) and govt agenda. It resides in people’s hearts.
The most social liberalism Democrats are headed for is single-payer healthcare. Something most civilized nations have accomplished without heading into Venezuela-style societal collapse.

Again, you nutpick the left and draw fine distinctions in the right. I'd still like you to address your basis for doing this.

Guest_514f8ceb

Post by Guest_514f8ceb »

The rightardation of Brive (and others...) was the natural conclusion of the pyt since any community that focuses so intensely on any particular culture war issue like that (SJWs in muh) will end up so if it doesn't already attract weirdos (it did, though I'm glad Steersman is still out of jail). But that's fine, opinions are like assholes and Brive's asshole must be particularly damaged by now considering his proclivities (Anglo) and in general the forum provides humor to the rest of us in the form of a collective that's become about as demented as FTB on average.

free thoughtpolice

You could have such a cool avatar with the Faith Goldy's Bull nym. :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Umm. Bullet lists of solutions should not be opaque.

The most social liberalism Democrats are headed for is single-payer healthcare. Something most civilized nations have accomplished without heading into Venezuela-style societal collapse.

Again, you nutpick the left and draw fine distinctions in the right. I'd still like you to address your basis for doing this.
Good luck introducing centre left to the United States. I genuinely wish you well. Hopefully you can pull out from the Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Cynthia Nixon spiral. As well as head-off the Democratic appeal to millennial SJ tropes that we saw in the K-man hearings.

But what’s the plan for convincing productive society to up their taxes to pay for trailer trash and the unfortunates taking advantage of open borders? From my POV American consensus politics is the true oxymoron and you have no tradition for Federally mandated social safety nets.

Or gun control.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Guest_514f8ceb wrote: The rightardation of Brive (and others...) was the natural conclusion of the pyt since any community that focuses so intensely on any particular culture war issue like that (SJWs in muh) will end up so if it doesn't already attract weirdos (it did, though I'm glad Steersman is still out of jail). But that's fine, opinions are like assholes and Brive's asshole must be particularly damaged by now considering his proclivities (Anglo) and in general the forum provides humor to the rest of us in the form of a collective that's become about as demented as FTB on average.
LoL. So I'm a "weirdo" now, am I? What with all of my "Steersisms" and all ...

But I'm equally glad that I'm "still out of jail", although I wonder why you think I might have wound up there - consorting with ladies of easy virtue? Transgressing laws against blasphemy? (Fortunately I don't live in either Pakistan or in Ireland, although I've been a bit apprehensive about "losing my head" - so to speak - for suggesting that a "means test" for prospective immigrants, at least from Muslim countries, would be to get them to piss on the Quran ...)

free thoughtpolice

Steersman wrote:
Guest_514f8ceb wrote: The rightardation of Brive (and others...) was the natural conclusion of the pyt since any community that focuses so intensely on any particular culture war issue like that (SJWs in muh) will end up so if it doesn't already attract weirdos (it did, though I'm glad Steersman is still out of jail). But that's fine, opinions are like assholes and Brive's asshole must be particularly damaged by now considering his proclivities (Anglo) and in general the forum provides humor to the rest of us in the form of a collective that's become about as demented as FTB on average.
LoL. So I'm a "weirdo" now, am I? What with all of my "Steersisms" and all ...

But I'm equally glad that I'm "still out of jail", although I wonder why you think I might have wound up there - consorting with ladies of easy virtue? Transgressing laws against blasphemy? (Fortunately I don't live in either Pakistan or in Ireland, although I've been a bit apprehensive about "losing my head" - so to speak - for suggesting that a "means test" for prospective immigrants, at least from Muslim countries, would be to get them to piss on the Quran ...)
If you do get chucked in jail you always identify as a woman and get locked up in the non-violent hooker wing. :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hey guest. Let me explain a few truths to you ....

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

One dimensional villain

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Undoubtedly full of shit. But that’s a narrative.