Potential Cunty Nominees for 2016

Double wank and shit chips
Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Potential Cunty Nominees for 2016

Post by Tigzy »

Given the speed and amount of batshittery that occurs in SJW land, I figured a kind of pre-nomination thread would be in order, so that any especially jaw-dropping SJW cuntery can be noted here and used as a reminder come nomination time. This is especially useful for any stuff which happens earlier in the year and is liable to be forgotten in the bleak light of any moonglamper shenanigans which occur later.

So, to start with: Lindy West/Steve Novella/The bods at NECSS

For: NECSS inviting Dawkins to speak then withdrawing the invitation after he retweeted Sye Ten's 'feminism is like Islam' video. Despite the fact that Dawkins had already removed the video after Lindy West got her udders in twist over it and tried to make out Dawkins endorsed misogyny and harassment or something. Afterwards there came some flim-flammery from Steve Novella, but all in all it seemed like case closed, the SJWs could celebrate and Lindy could go back to her lard. Then NECSS quietly re-invited Dawkins, SJW salt ensued, but Dawkins, post stroke, had the good sense not to take them up on it. A good move, considering it appeared that NECSS appeared to be setting the Dawk up for a Schierbecker-style SJW show trial. All in all, we saw Lindy exposed (ugh) as a truly nasty, vindictive cow and NECSS as a bunch of clueless fucktards who tried to please everyone, ended up pleasing no-one, and therefore made themselves look a right bunch of cunts, really.

MarcusAu

Re: Potential Cunty Nominees for 2016

Post by MarcusAu »

I'd recommend NECSS stand on their principles, if they could find them in the first place.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone think it might be a good idea to break the awards down into categories?

ie Bad Cunt of the Year & Good Cunt of the Year.

I'm sure Milo would be chuffed to receive a 'Cunt of the Year' award, even from a bunch of atheists.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I nominate Massimo Pigliucci for trying to argue that you should feel shame if you laugh about "problematic" jokes because they're "junk food for your soul".

I also nominate PZ Myers for being a massively hypocritical cunt: according to the "Humanist of the Year" of 2009, if a bloodthirsty terrorist is killed by his allies we shouldn't feel like he got what he deserved, because that's "glorifying murder", but laughing at and celebrating the death of a judge who never killed anyone is perfectly OK because that judge was a conservative.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Aiden Rowe. Insipid little no-mark who claims to be some sort of 'Assigned Male At Birth transgender queer...shapeshifter' type thing. Personal pronouns: them, they - which makes it fucking awkward trying to refer to them in conversation, as it rapidly becomes difficult to clarify if you mean a plurality or them. Anyways, got his five minutes of victim-cred when he complained about Michael Nugent's lack of support for transfolk because he allows comments that Aiden doesn't much care for to remain on his blog. This makes him a hypocritical little wanker, as he completely ignored the fact that one of his supporters was racist towards me. He's also a fucking ploppy little cunt nugget because the root of his complaint was actually a lie: his claim that some of Michael's 'supporters' are putting forward 'the hateful position that trans women are men pretending to be women in order to enter women’s spaces and rape women and girls' is completely at odds with the fact that the comments were actually concerned with cis men pretending to be transwomen in order to get into those spaces. Despite being reminded of this ad nauseum, Aiden simply wouldn't budge from his (fuck that 'their' shit) position, leading him to attempt to call in his flying monkeys - which failed, especially when he tried to call them on the Slymepit - then go into classic crybully mode and make his twitter account private just after simpering about how all this wasn't good for his mental health.

Admittedly, Aiden is such a plebian little nobody that his inclusion here isn't likely to result in an official Cunty nomination - unless shit starts getting real. In which case, a refresher on Aiden's initial inanities is provided here: http://www.michaelnugent.com/2016/02/21/a-moral-panic/

BTW - just checked, and Aiden's twitter is no longer private. At the time of writing, he's presently trying to damn Michael Nugent by association by claiming that the red-shirted one has links to the Slymepit. His evidence? A link to a blog post Nugent wrote...where he was highly critical of the Slymepit.

I know. Go figure.

Poor old Michael Nugent - all those years dealing with The Troubles, now he just gets pestered by the troubled.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

How can anyone be racist towards tits full of beer? Aren't tits full of beer a religion?

Sorry. Derail in progress.

I hide my head in shame.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Jenny McDermott

Noted giraffe faced loony-bint and former (fired, lol) waffle waitress who is either really fucking dumb or subscribes to the Oolon school of trolling - namely, shit yourself in public then gleefully proclaim 'LOLZLZLOLLLL TROLLED U!' when aghast onlookers cry 'WTF???' 'McDerpmott' has had an auspicious start to 2016 in proclaiming Armoured Skeptic a paedophile because he has, uh, a 24 year girlfriend and revealing Mykeru's OK Cupid profile to self expounded chorus of yuk yuks. Except the profile doesn't belong to Mykeru. In fact, if anything, the profile of this apparent 'Social Justice Warlock' or whatever may indeed belong to the anti-Mykeru. In any case, despite Jenny COMPLETELY GETTING IT ALL WRONG ALL THE FUCKING TIME, she insists she's still right, leading many to wonder if she's trolling, attempting veiled insults ('Ooo sorry I mistook the Social Justice Warlock for you, Mykeru, but he seems so much like you, rite? Rite?') or is just utterly cow-docile stupid and/or insane. Who the fuck knows. Still, it's proven to be quite the start for the tart with no heart, and her barking mad and highly destructive freakery bodes onimously for the remainder of the year. Hence her inclusion here.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I nominated her last time as part of the LW faction, I agree she is the one that has put the most work into being the biggest cunt.
I do think that Bewildered Ape though, an ethpethially talented protege of Jenny should be included in the nomination. :geek:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps in the spirit of the Patriarchy there can be awards for both 'Best Female Cunt' and 'Best Male Cunt'.

In that way both Jenny & BA would have a chance for well deserved recognition.