Welcome Sargon Fans: Slymepit 101

Double wank and shit chips
deLurch

Welcome Sargon Fans: Slymepit 101

Post by deLurch »

Welcome to the Slymepit. This is generally a freespeech forum.

However there are a few rules.
1. Nothing illegal.
2. No doxxing.
3. Don't make legal threats towards the Admin or other members.

"IP BAN problems"

The board admin has a strong antispam filter set up. So nothing personal. If you get a message about your IP being banned when signing up, just email slymepit@gmail.com with your ip address, and the board admin will whitelist it. The board admin is on a plane right now. But he should take care of white listing in about 24 hours.

GuestPosting:
Guest posting is possible but extremely limited to put the kibosh on spammers. It is easier to just create an account.

Traditional Pit Welcome
You will be told "welcome and fuck off". Nothing personal. It is just a long running joke. You will also be presented with a "basket of lynx".

Where is all of the activity?
Pretty much all of the posting activity occurs on a single thread, despite having a full forum set up. It is currently here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=472

Not a safe space
You are free to post pretty much anything you want while abiding by the rules up above, but don't expect your views to go unchallenged, no matter what your views might be.

deLurch

Re: Welcome Sargon Fans: Slymepit 101

Post by deLurch »

Also, you will probably enjoy a compilation of some of the Pit's shoops here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Well, deLurch, I am impressed.

I think that looks pretty darn good.

Mind you, I am a loser fuck up totally, so my words and support might very well mean less than nothing.

As they say: YMMV.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

John Greg wrote:Well, deLurch, I am impressed.
Almost done. I am working on a good summary of the major hypothesis of the Pit's most highly respected and revered, philosopher, Steersman.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

deLurch wrote:
John Greg wrote:Well, deLurch, I am impressed.
Almost done. I am working on a good summary of the major hypothesis of the Pit's most highly respected and revered, philosopher, Steersman.
Welll, that's mighty decent of you there pardner. But to take at least some of the load off your shoulders, I thought it might be welcome if I provided a few links to help out:
1) Separate Nigger-Cunt Hypothesis thread;
2) Apples' set of links to many other comments elsewhere on the issue. ;)

But a nice of pointers and elaboration of the rules of the road here, not that there are many, to start this thread off.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

POSTING URLS FOR NEW ACCOUNTS
Oh, there is a new user limitation on posting URLs. It only lasts for 5-10 posts. It is meant to foil spammers.

Guest_27162d46

Mens Rights Activists?

Post by Guest_27162d46 »

I heard on the stream you don't like MRA topics but are willing to debate? If so I'd be interested in doing so.

Skep tickle

Re: Mens Rights Activists?

Post by Skep tickle »

Guest_27162d46 wrote:I heard on the stream you don't like MRA topics but are willing to debate? If so I'd be interested in doing so.
People here tend to be egalitarian, as CH Sommers termed it "equity feminists", and leery of "gender-ism". Main issue with MRAs among folks here tends to be the branch that appears to be the mirror image of gender feminism. That said, we are not all of one mind on most topics :)

Here's a post from about 2 hrs ago from Kirbmarc, in the main thread: viewtopic.php?p=339562#p339562

Read it over, feel free to comment there, know that you might not receive any response (which could mean people agree & are nodding, or disagree but not strongly enough to comment, or ignored or only briefly scanned your post - all of those happen all the time), and also know that you'll be told to fuck off. (That started, AFAICT, as a way to weed out those w/ thin skin, now is presented as simply a traditional "welcome".)

There's no point starting a new thread, very few people will go there, 98% of the action is in the main "undead" thread. :)

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

[quote}Here's a post from about 2 hrs ago from Kirbmarc, in the main thread: viewtopic.php?p=339562#p339562[/quote]

D'oh, forgot to specify, here's a recent post from Kirbmarc in the main thread about MRA.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Guest_27162d46 wrote:I heard on the stream you don't like MRA topics but are willing to debate? If so I'd be interested in doing so.
I think the consensus here is egalitarianism. Now some aspects of mens rights fit into this so you won't get much disagreement there.
Where it veers too much towards the MRA 'movement' then pitters tend to become wary. There is a strong opposition to identity politics here and some aspects of the MRA movement can be seen as being identitarian in their own way with the attending problems that such groups have.
For example AVFM are not too popular amongst most pitters because, for one thing, of their previous doxxing campaigns against their opponents.

IrieKaya

Post by IrieKaya »

just arrived, not a 'fan' of anybody, but sargon got some dope and am here through him so.... am waiting to get told to "fuck off" pls shoot ideas at me i can disagree with! oh Netherlands if if interested.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

IrieKaya wrote:just arrived, not a 'fan' of anybody, but sargon got some dope and am here through him so.... am waiting to get told to "fuck off" pls shoot ideas at me i can disagree with! oh Netherlands if if interested.
Fuck off!

You need to go to the other thread where we all live.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=472&start=4615

IrieKaya

Post by IrieKaya »

HA! thx, fucking off over there as we speak ;)

LizzzReptile

Post by LizzzReptile »

Yep Sargon fan here, I made a thread on a question I had for all of you on banning gender terms and what the hell we do about it.

I am enjoying reading through everything. Don't worry I am an old school message bored user.

Guest_120412fd

Post by Guest_120412fd »

Just a quick thank you for being here and being a bastion of theoretical sanity in a community besieged by self-appointed superiors/wankers and for unthinkingly allowing a corrosively sarcastic bastard such as myself into your midst. Let's have at it!

Guest_e4bb9441

Post by Guest_e4bb9441 »

Yes, it's nice to know a forum like this exists to collect a body of knowledge on the sjw movement and controversies. Your section on Sargon's live stream channel was very informative.