#CzechYourPrivilege

Double wank and shit chips
Aneris

#CzechYourPrivilege

Post by Aneris »

Let's collect the facts on the situation between Laughing Witch and Thunderf00t, for it seems to develop to become another Elevatorgate-level dispute. I call on everyone to drop facts (sources) into this thread or collect whatever is useful, or write something on the matter (not opinions though, facts!). I hope that you participate, maybe you can do timelines, maybe you know about something relevant to this. Maybe you know sources, dates etc.

The colour coding is more of a quick help that shows participants, actions and content (first mentioning only).

A collection of what happened. Jump right in, and bring order into it! No need to use the colours, which are kind of a hassle. It's just good for a first orientation.
  1. Laughing Witch and others (who?) start a letter writing campaign to local news, police and employer with the content that Phil Mason (Thunderf00t) was a Nazi, anti-feminist harasser and has troublesome views regarding the holocaust (WHEN? WORDING? WHO EXACTLY?)
  2. Laughing Witch also claims that Thunderf00ts followers were Nazi, or that many, most are. (WHEN? WORDING?)
  3. Laughing Witch gloats about writing the letter, and shows her name. (WHEN?)
  4. HannibalTheVictor13 and others are doxed (1) by Baphomet (allegedly) (TRUE? WHEN?)
  5. ...then Thunderf00t picks up the story again, and makes a video, where he showed the letter campaign, LaughingWitch clip with her name, the Bathtub company connection and their Yelp page. (WHEN?)
  6. The Yelp Page receives fake negative reviews from Thunderf00t followers (WHEN? QUANTITY?)
  7. Laughing Witch deletes her YouTube channel and all material (WHEN?)
  8. Laughing Witch and other SJWs make the Yelp page their topic and accuse Thunderf00t also of doxing (2). People who make such accusations are PZ Myers and David Futrelle (TRUE? WHERE? WHEN?)
  9. Kevin Logan supports Laughing Witch and offers to Thunderf00t a truce (WHEN?)
  10. Laughing Witch makes an apology video, but doesn't apologize really (WHEN?)
  11. HannibalTheVictor13 generally outed as paedophile (WHEN?)
  12. HannibalTheVictor13 deletes his YouTube channel (WHEN?)
  13. Laughing Witch sets up a fundraiser of 25,000$ (WHEN? WORDING?)
  14. Laughing Witch and husband make an appearance in local TV news and make further accusations (WORDING? WHEN?)
  15. AgentOfDoubt exposes records that of Laughing Witch owes 25,000 to credit card company already months prior. (WHEN?)
  16. Thunderf00t uploads victory video, showing that her letter writing campaign didn't get him fired, but backfired back to them. (WHEN?)
  17. Laughing Witch claims in another video, that the FBI was now involved, and that she meant to say that Thunderf00ts followers were fascists (WORDING? Nov 04)
What can you do?
  • Bring sources, transcripts and videos.
  • look at my makeshift list, and add information to the letters (.
  • Channel Brive1987 and make a proper timeline
  • What about Bewildered Ape, Kevin Logan, Jenny McDermott and other people, how do they fit in? What is important to keep track of?
  • Whatever you deem useful to post.
If you can add something useful, even in smallish ways, please do. I hope others can each add a little or take it from here. This ain't my thread, and you aren't submitting information to me, but to the thread, for everyone's use.

Aneris

Re: #CzechYourPrivilege

Post by Aneris »

Letter M (October 25, 2015)

“Brigading Cyber Review Attack Defense Fund”
https://archive.is/PAtvC
https://archive.is/WoGAk (updates)
Update 3 wrote:We are now contacting our State Senators and the FBI to get a criminal investigation started.
Letter Q (November 04, 2015)

1. “we're under cyber attack, and we ARE under cyber attack”
  2. Thunderfoot knows how to send out his followers against opponnents, muslims, feminists, Anita sarkeesian. he does so indirectly, using “dogwhistles”. Context is “cyber attack”
  3. “the FBI is investigating”
  4. “we have the documentation that this is a cyber assault”
  5. “my senator is working with youtube. What we hope to do, as a result of having been through this is change the terms of service”
  6. [Thunderf00t] “clearly violated my privacy. Clearly.”
  7. “there is no real moderation on youtube – they don't wanna deal with it, they just want to ignore it – so we are going to punch down, and get this resolved”
  8. “[Thunderf00t] is angry with me, because I engaged in legitimate protest”
  9. “you can see that most of what I have said was fairly accurate, I shouldn't have said 'racist', I should have said 'bigot'; I shouldn't have said 'Nazi', I should have said 'facist'.”
  10. “a lot of his [Thunderf00t] subscribers have a fascist mentality, which is free speech is only for them, and everybody else gets silenced by mobs of terrorists who run around and threaten to destroy your life”
  11. “It's a well documented cyber terror attack”
  12. “It's amazing that anybody who would buy his bullshit and think that engaging in an orchestrated terror cyber attack on a legitimate American business is a reasonable response to criticism.”
  13. “He sends waves of harassers after people like Anita Sarkeesian or general Muslims”
See the amazing claims she added. We're now up to 11, with a full blown orchestrated terror cyber assault(13+4)

Aneris

Re: #CzechYourPrivilege

Post by Aneris »

Letter R -- “I am Back” (Nov 04, 2015)

“He keeps sending his people after me”

Amazing new claim:
“but nobody can grovel to 4chan and 8chan which is where he's [Thunderf00t] puttin' my dox. In fact, someone has tried to open up a credit card in my husband's name, because they are going into full scale crime-mode”