thanks

Double wank and shit chips
meeteetsee

thanks

Post by meeteetsee »

Holy shit: anonymous posting. If only every forum allowed that.

Anyways, I wanted to thank you guys for being a thorn in the sides of femmunists and SJWs everywhere. I learned about this site through Mykeru's vid on the block bot. Brilliant take down btw; should be required viewing at troll college.

Where do I find the list of people blocked by the block bot? Google didn't help.

Badger3k

Re: thanks

Post by Badger3k »

meeteetsee wrote:Holy shit: anonymous posting. If only every forum allowed that.

Anyways, I wanted to thank you guys for being a thorn in the sides of femmunists and SJWs everywhere. I learned about this site through Mykeru's vid on the block bot. Brilliant take down btw; should be required viewing at troll college.

Where do I find the list of people blocked by the block bot? Google didn't help.
There used to be a webpage that showed who was on the different levels. Posting to the main thread might get a more accurate response. Some people here have amazing memories, fantastic search skills, or keep a lot of links.

SHULTZ!!!

Post by SHULTZ!!! »

meh, not critical. Minorly interested for lulz.

You know who you guys remind me of. If you ever watched that cartoon Aeon Flux; the country where Aeon was from: Monica is the Slyme Pit and FTB is Bregna. I guess that would make PZ Trevor.

lol, sry, I'm sleepy.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

SHULTZ!!! wrote:meh, not critical. Minorly interested for lulz.

You know who you guys remind me of. If you ever watched that cartoon Aeon Flux; the country where Aeon was from: Monica is the Slyme Pit and FTB is Bregna. I guess that would make PZ Trevor.

lol, sry, I'm sleepy.
[youtube]au3-hk-pXsM[/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

SHULTZ!!! wrote:meh, not critical. Minorly interested for lulz.

lol, sry, I'm sleepy.
If you want to keep posting anonymously, please use a consistent name - it's a pain in the arse if you keep changing it.

We do folks like you a favour by allowing anonymous posting - please respect this request to post under a consistent handle.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Yes. That's really helpful, especially when the consistently used name is "Guest".

Oh, and keep in mind, it's handy to mentally append a [/sarcasm] tag on about 1/3 of the things you read here.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

meeteetsee wrote:<snip>

There's an Excel file linked here: http://www.theblockbot.com/?page_id=35

I don't know how up to date it is, but my twitter name (Ellesun) is listed, as level 2, which seems about right. (From their point of view, that is.)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Skep tickle wrote:Yes. That's really helpful, especially when the consistently used name is "Guest".

Oh, and keep in mind, it's handy to mentally append a [/sarcasm] tag on about 1/3 of the things you read here.
I left that one open SPECIALLY for you, Skeppers ;-)