Scientology documentary

Double wank and shit chips
Stretchycheese

Scientology documentary

Post by Stretchycheese »

On the CBC's "Passionate Eye" tonight, a documentary called "Scientologists at War" which is about "…pressure tactics used to discredit and silence those who leave the Church of Scientology are revealed." Here's a promo for the show:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows/Th ... 415273226/

For those who have access to Canadian TV, does anyone plan to watch it? I'm sure there will be many parallels with the SJW crowd as well.

free thoughtpolice

Re: Scientology documentary

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I missed that doc but plan to see it on its' inevitable replay.
Have you seen this speech. It's hilarious!
[youtube]dh2uS-Om_Bs[/youtube]
If you're a true glutton for punishment check out the entire cermony. :P

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It all makes sense when you think of Tom Cruise as a street sweeper.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:It all makes sense when you think of Tom Cruise as a street sweeper.
Tom Cruise is a special versatile human that has overpowered his thetans to the point that he is able to act like a street sweeper, but really get things done using pure LRH tech, then can put on makeup and a wig and become a man duh marcotte, feminist journalist.
Unless you are an SP(suppressive person) or a misogynist, it should be obvious how awesomely almost clear he is!

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:It all makes sense when you think of Tom Cruise as a street sweeper.
Tom Cruise is a special versatile human that has overpowered his thetans to the point that he is able to act like a street sweeper, but really get things done using pure LRH tech, then can put on makeup and a wig and become a man duh marcotte, feminist journalist.
Unless you are an SP(suppressive person) or a misogynist, it should be obvious how awesomely almost clear he is!
Hes clear all right, crystal clear.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'd always thought that scientology preyed upon simple-minded people. But after listening to Cruise in that interview ...

... never mind.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I'd always thought that scientology preyed upon simple-minded people. But after listening to Cruise in that interview ...

... never mind.
Yeah ! I know! Tom's a pretty deep person, study tech has upped his IQ to at least 1000, you know like for every hour he's been audited. :geek:
Don't know if you've seen this one yet.
[youtube]A9jqD_8IQpM[/youtube]

Cousin it

Post by Cousin it »

free thoughtpolice wrote:... you know like for every hour he's been audited. :geek:
... and Miscavige has those tapes. He'll never blow the cult, but hopefully Holmes or Kidman will, someday(when the kids are grown), release a tell all.

SemoKeryVerry9

Spam

Post by SemoKeryVerry9 »

SemoKeryVerry9

Spam

Post by SemoKeryVerry9 »