Baboon identities

A place to discuss the foibles of our favourite bloggers
Early Cuyler

Baboon identities

Post by Early Cuyler »

I was just wondering how many of the Baboons who usually go by screen names are actually known people.

After spending some time at A+ I suspect that the mod Sub-mor is Richard Carrier but I might be way off on that one.

How about any of the other A+ mods, does anyone know who they are?

The reason I'm interested is so I can attach posts of dumbfuckery to the dumbfucks who write them.

At least Martin Wagner writes at FTB under his own name, so there's no mystery there.

I suspect that there's many known usual suspects are behind these screen names, just curious.

Early Cuyler

Re: Baboon identities

Post by Early Cuyler »

Bueller? Bueller??

Perhaps people think I'm making a half attempt at doxing here, I'm not. I just want to attach stupid comment A with its actual author.

Martin Wagner writes stupid shit under his own name at FTB, few have that same courage.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Early Cuyler wrote:Perhaps people think I'm making a half attempt at doxing here, I'm not. I just want to attach stupid comment A with its actual author.

Martin Wagner writes stupid shit under his own name at FTB, few have that same courage.
Yes, I think you are attempting to dox. If you dox anyone, I will ban you. There you go - fair warning.

Early Cuyler

Post by Early Cuyler »

Lsuoma wrote:Yes, I think you are attempting to dox. If you dox anyone, I will ban you. There you go - fair warning.

Seriously? I'm not trying to dox anyone. I could care less about where these people live, where they work, what their phone# is etc...

I'm just trying to attach names to screen names so that when baboon "x" posts something under their own name, then goes to another site and posts under a screen name, I can put 2 and 2 together and realize that it's baboon "x" behind the comments.

Is that so difficult to understand?