John Greg Presents: FTB Word Salad Deluxe

Winkie wanky woo
John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

John Greg Presents: FTB Word Salad Deluxe

Post by John Greg »

Wherein I present for your degustatory pleasure a fine Word salad featuring mixed herbs and greens a la FfTB, and homemade A+ croutons, dressed with a fresh Skepchick vinaigrette and a frisson of social justice. To wit:

1a. Some Pit people read and, when not blocked, comment on various FfTB / Skepchick / A+ blogs and forums = The Pit, en masse, is stalking the brave social justice warriors and One Truth evangelists of FfTB / Skepchick / A+.

1b. Some FfTB / Skepchick / A+ people read things they don't like on the Pit forum = The Pit, en masse, is harassing them, with extreme prejudice.

2a. PZ Myers presents a third-party piece of hearsay claiming that Michael Shermer committed a crime against an un-named person, at an undisclosed location, at an undisclosed time = Irrefutable evidence and proof that Shermer is guilty of the claimed crime.

2b. Some people at the Pit, and in the general blog-o-sphere, say that said claims, as presented against Shermer, are not evidence nor proof, but are hearsay that should be properly investigated before determing their validity = People at the Pit, and in the general blog-o-sphere, are not only rape apologists and promoters of rape culture, but are, actually, rape defenders, condoners, and promoters.

3a. Some people at FfTB / Skepchick / A+ state unequivocally and without actual evidence or actual criminal charge and conviction that Shermer is guilty of an actual crime = Protecting innocent and defenseless women the world over.

3b. Some people at the Pit state, with evidence and proof, that FfTB / Skepchick / A+ posters and commenters frequently lie, misrepresent, and fabricate data to support a political agenda = Slander, defamation, libel, stalking, harrassment, and hate dissemination.

4. When FfTB / Skepchick / A+ people accuse, without actual evidence or criminal charges laid, some individual of a crime or misdemeanour, that individual is "obviously guilty" if they do not immediately admit guilt and apologize.

5. When FfTB / Skepchick / A+ people accuse, without actual evidence or criminal charges laid, some individual of a crime or misdemeanour, that individual is "obviously guilty" if they do not immediately claim innocence.

6. When FfTB / Skepchick / A+ people accuse, without actual evidence or criminal charges laid, some individual of a crime or misdemeanour, that individual is "obviously guilty" if they hire legal assistance to defend themselves.

7. When FfTB / Skepchick / A+ people accuse, without actual evidence or criminal charges laid, some individual of a crime or misdemeanour, that individual is "obviously guilty" if they do not hire legal assistance to prove their innocence.

I was going to include some of the sex with a girl who has had a drink is rape nonsense, but that's not clear-cut enough, in the A <--> B sense.

Have I missed anything?

helenhighwater

Re: John Greg Presents: FTB Word Salad Deluxe

Post by helenhighwater »

you forgot to refill my wine glass! that's what you missed

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Considered it filled ... while you were looking the other way.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

it better be a goddamned muscato or i'll cut you!

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Death Threat! Death Threat!

/I haz runnin

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

ah yes! is there where i accuse you of privilege and say you'd better run?