Images

More fun than a liquid sodium enema
Benny Cemoli

Images

Post by Benny Cemoli »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The above message is what I see on some posts when viewing a topic. In this case it is the Periodic Table of Swearing thread and seems to happen only on CommanderTuvok's posts for some reason.:( All other attached images from other users show up just fine.

Why don't I have permission to see CommanderTuvok's images whilst I can see all the images posted by others.

Just curious.

Benny

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Images

Post by Lsuoma »

Benny Cemoli wrote:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The above message is what I see on some posts when viewing a topic. In this case it is the Periodic Table of Swearing thread and seems to happen only on CommanderTuvok's posts for some reason.:( All other attached images from other users show up just fine.

Why don't I have permission to see CommanderTuvok's images whilst I can see all the images posted by others.

Just curious.

Benny
Don't know why this is happening, but it will probably go away if you register.

I don't have time to troubleshoot it right mow...

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Lsuoma wrote:
Benny Cemoli wrote:

Just curious.

Benny
Don't know why this is happening, but it will probably go away if you register.

I don't have time to troubleshoot it right mow...
It's not registration. I get it all the time on my desktop, mostly for scented nectar I think. Or someone who posts a lot of images. Can't recall offhand.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Which forum(s)?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Lsuoma wrote:Which forum(s)?
I have most of the problems on the periodic table thread. Haven't seen it on the others yet.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Badger3k wrote:
I have most of the problems on the periodic table thread. Haven't seen it on the others yet.
Looks like it's something to do with upload permissions, but not sure yet. Will look into it this evening PDT.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Lsuoma wrote:
Badger3k wrote:
Looks like it's something to do with upload permissions, but not sure yet. Will look into it this evening PDT.
You may want to take into account that some folk use external servers, and others upload images to this blog.
Could that be the difference?
Especially if the external servers are a bit flakey?

Benny Cemoli

Post by Benny Cemoli »

@Lsusoma
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you had to take care of some real life stuff. Anyway it's no real big deal. I was just wondering why it was happening and if it was only me that it was happening to.

If you figure out why it's doing that fine. Otherwise I'll just have to imagine what images go in the empty spots. :twisted:

Cheers, Benny

Git

Post by Git »

This happens often when I view the thread on my twatberry. But I can view them on my desktop PC without any problems.

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Benny Cemoli wrote:

Just curious.

Benny
I get this message when I am not logged in and it goes away when I log in. So yes, registration will probably fix the problem. I assume the reason it happens sometimes and not all the times is because people upload the image to this forum while others link to other servers.