You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are OFF

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13709

by Service Dog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13708

by Service Dog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:39 pm

screwtape wrote: a vote for him will actually be one for Harris (and thus still better than four, eight or x more years of Trump.)
The neocon war machine hates Trump, loves Biden/Harris. Which leaves you asserting that 'more forever wars' is better than Trump.

Likewise, a Biden/Harris win will mean no accountability for the deep state's corruption-- such as Flynn case or Hunter Biden. That's also 'still better' than Trump?

Another example: The truth-adverse news media will be fattened, not challenged-- under Biden/Harris.

Heck-- a Biden/Harris win-- is a win for the parasites atop the Democratic Party-- who subvert the popular will of Democrat voters. That house won't get cleaned if Biden/Harris win. (At least Trump acted as a bull rampaging in the Republican china shop.)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13707

by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:29 pm

screwtape wrote: I see that recent photos of Biden are showing more lines on his face, and it may be that the facial immobility I noted a few weeks ago was due to heavy handed use of Botox. Time will tell if his brain recovers mobility like the saggy face. I would assume still that a vote for him will actually be one for Harris (and thus still better than four, eight or x more years of Trump.)
Take it from someone who watched up close Kamala's ruthless climb up the CA Dem ladder while abusing the power of every office she's held -- she is a machiavellian sociopath, and would rule as a vindictive, capricious dictator.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13706

by Service Dog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Tom Woods interviews historian Kevin Gutzman about RGB, filling the vacancy, and the history of the SCOTUS.
https://tomwoods.com/ep-1740-the-post-g ... n-gutzman/

Two points stood out for me:

1. It makes sense that the Progressives wanted an activist court, before the Civil Rights gains for blacks, women, gays-- and before legalized abortion. The progs couldn't win popular support to elect politicians to enact those goals-- so they needed the Court to legislate from the bench. But now-- the country has shifted toward a majority of Americans supporing progressive stuff. So the Dems should revert to using the Legislatures to legislate. From here forward-- an activist "vote for what you believe in" court risks 5-4 decisions which take-away things progressives already won. Conservative 'narrow-interpretation' supremes will defend the prog status quo.

2. The Dems currently freaking-out about the court swinging to the right-- only have themselves to blame for having assigned so much legislative power to the court.

My departure from the progressive left was largely because I couldn't stand how they squander their resources. Pink pussy hat marches don't get anything done, for example. The 2 points above-- match my recent 'tough love' attitude-- if things get bad enough for the left, maybe they'll fix the rot inside their ranks, and come back more worthy. Be careful what I wish for, of course: a left super-strain.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13705

by screwtape » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:44 pm

I see that recent photos of Biden are showing more lines on his face, and it may be that the facial immobility I noted a few weeks ago was due to heavy handed use of Botox. Time will tell if his brain recovers mobility like the saggy face. I would assume still that a vote for him will actually be one for Harris (and thus still better than four, eight or x more years of Trump.)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13704

by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:25 am

Service Dog wrote: .
You ain't black.



Kamala is such a huge Tupac fan, she was listening to his music years before he recorded any of it.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13703

by Driftless » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:32 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:56 am
handmaid6j.jpg

Day 6 of Google News front page offering the debunked Newsweek story, claiming that Judge Barrett's church group inspired The Handmaid's Tale.

Newsweek's "corrected" version of the story still claims that the book's author was inspired by a different Catholic group.


The author herself-- and Politico's fact-checkers-- refuse to concede even-that much... asserting Judge Barrett's group _may_ have been the inspiration...
"But Atwood told POLITICO she was unsure whether People of Praise was among the real-world inspirations for her book, saying her notes from that time reside at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library at the University of Toronto and are currently inaccessible due to the coronavirus. “Unless I can go back into the clippings file, I hesitate to say anything specific,” the Canadian author said in a statement."
One problem with the POLITICO/Atwood claim... it was already debunked in 2017, in New Jersey's largest local newspaper:
"In a recent New Yorker magazine profile, acclaimed author Margaret Atwood -- whose sci-fi classic "The Handmaid's Tale" is once again on best-seller lists, and was recently turned into a TV series for Hulu -- looked back on the research she conducted for her famous book.

"Clip-clippety-clip," Atwood said. "Out of the newspaper I clipped things."
....
In Atwood's research files, according to The New Yorker,.... "An Associated Press item reported on a Catholic congregation in New Jersey being taken over by a fundamentalist sect in which wives were called 'handmaidens' -- a word that Atwood had underlined."

You can even see, on The New Yorker's website, the yellowed article with the "BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J." dateline.
....
There's just one problem. The Jersey conflict that caught Atwood's attention didn't hit the Associated Press wires (and newspapers all across the U.S. and Canada) until October 1985.

By then Atwood's book had already been published.

It was reviewed twice in The New York Times, in late 1985 and early 1986, on its way to becoming a bestseller."
The smear machine is rolling into action. Coyne just posted a 2016 clip from CBS supposedly showing that she is a hypocrite regarding SC nominations, only the full interview reveals that her conclusion was that there is no rule dictating the choices of the Senate and President regarding SC nominations in these contentious instances. Expect a blizzard of dis-ingenuity, lies, appeals to "decency" and calls to respect the dying wishes of RBG. I think Trump should have nominated Lagoa though as it would have made it harder for Romney to take out his butthurt by opposing her.
I go with Obama:
When there is a vacancy on the SCOTUS, the President is to nominate someone, the Senate is to consider that nomination... There's no unwritten law that says that it can only be done on off-years. That's not in the Constitution text.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13702

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 am

By "she" I mean Barrett, not Atwood.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13701

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 am

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:56 am
handmaid6j.jpg

Day 6 of Google News front page offering the debunked Newsweek story, claiming that Judge Barrett's church group inspired The Handmaid's Tale.

Newsweek's "corrected" version of the story still claims that the book's author was inspired by a different Catholic group.


The author herself-- and Politico's fact-checkers-- refuse to concede even-that much... asserting Judge Barrett's group _may_ have been the inspiration...
"But Atwood told POLITICO she was unsure whether People of Praise was among the real-world inspirations for her book, saying her notes from that time reside at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library at the University of Toronto and are currently inaccessible due to the coronavirus. “Unless I can go back into the clippings file, I hesitate to say anything specific,” the Canadian author said in a statement."
One problem with the POLITICO/Atwood claim... it was already debunked in 2017, in New Jersey's largest local newspaper:
"In a recent New Yorker magazine profile, acclaimed author Margaret Atwood -- whose sci-fi classic "The Handmaid's Tale" is once again on best-seller lists, and was recently turned into a TV series for Hulu -- looked back on the research she conducted for her famous book.

"Clip-clippety-clip," Atwood said. "Out of the newspaper I clipped things."
....
In Atwood's research files, according to The New Yorker,.... "An Associated Press item reported on a Catholic congregation in New Jersey being taken over by a fundamentalist sect in which wives were called 'handmaidens' -- a word that Atwood had underlined."

You can even see, on The New Yorker's website, the yellowed article with the "BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J." dateline.
....
There's just one problem. The Jersey conflict that caught Atwood's attention didn't hit the Associated Press wires (and newspapers all across the U.S. and Canada) until October 1985.

By then Atwood's book had already been published.

It was reviewed twice in The New York Times, in late 1985 and early 1986, on its way to becoming a bestseller."
The smear machine is rolling into action. Coyne just posted a 2016 clip from CBS supposedly showing that she is a hypocrite regarding SC nominations, only the full interview reveals that her conclusion was that there is no rule dictating the choices of the Senate and President regarding SC nominations in these contentious instances. Expect a blizzard of dis-ingenuity, lies, appeals to "decency" and calls to respect the dying wishes of RBG. I think Trump should have nominated Lagoa though as it would have made it harder for Romney to take out his butthurt by opposing her.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13700

by MarcusAu » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:34 am

screwtape wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Has anyone given much thought to axolotls?
It's the Tleilaxu face dancers that get to me.
Could be nasty - I hope you are taking suitable precautions.

In the meantime - here's something to listen to whilst you wait...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13699

by Fegg » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:26 am

Service Dog wrote: The author herself-- and Politico's fact-checkers-- refuse to concede even-that much... asserting Judge Barrett's group _may_ have been the inspiration...
And anyone with a clue about Romanism should recognise "handmaid" as a reference to Luke 1:48 in the Magnificat, and it signifies nothing whatever except that Papists are very keen on Mary.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13698

by Service Dog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:56 am

handmaid6j.jpg
(19.2 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Day 6 of Google News front page offering the debunked Newsweek story, claiming that Judge Barrett's church group inspired The Handmaid's Tale.

Newsweek's "corrected" version of the story still claims that the book's author was inspired by a different Catholic group.


The author herself-- and Politico's fact-checkers-- refuse to concede even-that much... asserting Judge Barrett's group _may_ have been the inspiration...
"But Atwood told POLITICO she was unsure whether People of Praise was among the real-world inspirations for her book, saying her notes from that time reside at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library at the University of Toronto and are currently inaccessible due to the coronavirus. “Unless I can go back into the clippings file, I hesitate to say anything specific,” the Canadian author said in a statement."
One problem with the POLITICO/Atwood claim... it was already debunked in 2017, in New Jersey's largest local newspaper:
"In a recent New Yorker magazine profile, acclaimed author Margaret Atwood -- whose sci-fi classic "The Handmaid's Tale" is once again on best-seller lists, and was recently turned into a TV series for Hulu -- looked back on the research she conducted for her famous book.

"Clip-clippety-clip," Atwood said. "Out of the newspaper I clipped things."
....
In Atwood's research files, according to The New Yorker,.... "An Associated Press item reported on a Catholic congregation in New Jersey being taken over by a fundamentalist sect in which wives were called 'handmaidens' -- a word that Atwood had underlined."

You can even see, on The New Yorker's website, the yellowed article with the "BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J." dateline.
....
There's just one problem. The Jersey conflict that caught Atwood's attention didn't hit the Associated Press wires (and newspapers all across the U.S. and Canada) until October 1985.

By then Atwood's book had already been published.

It was reviewed twice in The New York Times, in late 1985 and early 1986, on its way to becoming a bestseller."

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13697

by Service Dog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:16 am

John D wrote: Holy Crap. Why is this not the biggest story in America?

Brietbart tells the story from the point of view of FBI Agent Barnett, with a timeline of the red flags Barnett observed.

One detail: the moment when the Flynn investigation appeared to be ending-- until a meeting with Obama & Biden jolted into extra innings:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ynn-probe/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13696

by Hunt » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 am

Keating wrote: I thought we were in favour of recycling
It does make you wonder how anyone came into the possession of three hundred thousand used condoms.
I've been giving this some thought and.....nope, I still can't think of anything.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13695

by John D » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Has anyone in the US noticed, aside from Fox and some alt media, that the evidence of what is pretty much an attempted coup by the FBI and the Obama admin has built to the point that it is hard to counter? Now we hear from released FBI records, for which Wray's FBI has been refusing requests for about a year, that FBI agents actually took out indemnity insurance because they realised they had no basis for investigating Trump's people. Is anyone still awake? The US really is upside down land right now.
People are just happy to be uninformed of facts. This allows them to simply share opinions with their friends and family and stay blissfully in-group. I have always been a kind of "non joiner". I prefer to be independent of the opinion of others. It somehow suits my personality.

It is common for me to list a bunch of facts about news and have most of my friends go... "What?... is that what really happened?" They normally respect that I am usually right and this sometimes makes them pretty upset.

Recently I informed my good friend that George Floyd probably ate a bunch of drugs before his arrest and the drugs killed him. This particular friend is the director of a city library so he is pretty well informed. Also... a straight "A" student... so .... I don't know... 125 IQ or something. But somehow he didn't hear any of the details around the case. And... I continue to say this probably means light sentences for the cops and a huge riot. And he actually dropped his head in his hands and said..."Oh No!" I am just surprised so few people have figured stuff like this out.

The truth upsets people. They don't want to be upset so they just stick facts into some kind of dark file cabinet in their head.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13694

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:46 am

Has anyone in the US noticed, aside from Fox and some alt media, that the evidence of what is pretty much an attempted coup by the FBI and the Obama admin has built to the point that it is hard to counter? Now we hear from released FBI records, for which Wray's FBI has been refusing requests for about a year, that FBI agents actually took out indemnity insurance because they realised they had no basis for investigating Trump's people. Is anyone still awake? The US really is upside down land right now.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13693

by John D » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:28 am

Holy Crap. Why is this not the biggest story in America?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13692

by screwtape » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:08 am

MarcusAu wrote: Has anyone given much thought to axolotls?
It's the Tleilaxu face dancers that get to me.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13691

by Keating » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:34 am

I thought we were in favour of recycling

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13690

by Hunt » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 am

320K? Why those horney little bastards.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13689

by Service Dog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:03 pm





Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13688

by mordacious1 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Lsuoma wrote: So, lots of people say marriage is between one man and one woman: how about between three women and four women?

https://www.seattletimes.com/life/separ ... arch-park/
Canadians have been concerned about importing mad cows disease for some time now.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13687

by Service Dog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Lsuoma wrote: So, lots of people say marriage is between one man and one woman: how about between three women and four women?

https://www.seattletimes.com/life/separ ... arch-park/
I hope all their cats get along.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13686

by Lsuoma » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 pm

So, lots of people say marriage is between one man and one woman: how about between three women and four women?

https://www.seattletimes.com/life/separ ... arch-park/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13685

by Driftless » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Service Dog wrote: .
You ain't black.



Reminds me of Michael Bolton:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13684

by mordacious1 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13683

by Service Dog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:21 pm

.
She was gonna answer the question
but then...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13682

by Service Dog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:14 pm

.
You ain't black.



Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13681

by Service Dog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:53 am

Assisted Living

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13680

by MarcusAu » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:03 am

Has anyone given much thought to axolotls?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13679

by Pitchguest » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:35 am

Sulman wrote: I read this on Twitter regarding this barrister that was allegedly repeatedly profiled while going to a court briefing. It's here:



Here's the problem, and I fully respect IATA here, but I don't believe it. It's too similar to all those stories Donut Operator has broken down about incidents of supposed police racism turning out to be total fiction.

Twitter's great flaw is the belief that everyone is being truthful, whereas I think it's quite fair to say most peoople on Twitter are total fucking liars.
Easy to verify, isn't it? Just bring her back to the courthouse and corroborate it with the people who were there. Just have her point and say, "That's the one (officer)" and it shouldn't be too difficult.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13678

by Matt Cavanaugh » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:34 am

Another movie trailer, this one for a disaster flic:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13677

by Sulman » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:28 pm

I read this on Twitter regarding this barrister that was allegedly repeatedly profiled while going to a court briefing. It's here:



Here's the problem, and I fully respect IATA here, but I don't believe it. It's too similar to all those stories Donut Operator has broken down about incidents of supposed police racism turning out to be total fiction.

Twitter's great flaw is the belief that everyone is being truthful, whereas I think it's quite fair to say most peoople on Twitter are total fucking liars.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13676

by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 am

jugheadnaut wrote: House Republicans have really been raising their ad game this year:

It's a trend:






The NPR/New Yorker crowd will poo-poo these types of ads. But not only do they deliver clear, powerful messages, they are fun. Reagan won because Carter was a major buzzkill, while Ronnie assured us it was morning again in America.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13675

by Service Dog » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am

Een hith eentervoo he tawk lawk a retar. It-tttthseem lawk he ith nah goo at-ttttthink ttthingth- tttthrough.

I don't think he can think past the top layer of anything-- he doesn't realize that "sending out a stress signal" to Mayor Lightfoot, ask her to get his charges dropped-- in a press conference-- will have the opposite effect-- she'll let him hang for dragging her name into this mess.

He doesn't realize that Kids Lives Matter is a perfectly-good cause, but the Black Lives Matter people will hate him for highlighting black-on-black crime.

His first time on a horse was 4 years ago-- he doesn't understand he did anything wrong.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13674

by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:38 am

Service Dog wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Evil.
A Chicago man who was cast by Mayor Lori Lightfoot as the “Census Cowboy” whipped and kicked his exhausted and injured horse to make it continue running down the Dan Ryan Expressway on Monday afternoon, prosecutors say. The horse, named NuNu, is in critical condition and may have to be destroyed, according to allegations made during a bond hearing today.

Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said Adam Hollingsworth’s horse was not equipped with shoes when he took it “trotting for miles” in a “Kids’ Lives Matter” protest, injuring the horse’s legs and feet.

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Hollingsworth posted a Facebook video on June 11 “saying he’s going to ride his horse til it dies,” Deboni said.

After the 7-plus mile run, the animal’s heart was racing at twice its normal rate, and its eyes were so dilated, they “looked like cartoon eyes,” he continued.

Both veterinarians concluded that NuNu would have died had medial attention not been given. Yet, the horse remains in critical condition. It “will never be deemed suitable to ride again, and euthanasia may be utilized for humane reasons due to the suffering the animal will likely endure for the rest of its life,” Deboni told Cook County Judge David Navarro.

One veterinarian reportedly told investigators that NuNu’s treatment was equivalent to “making an 80-year-old woman run a full marathon,” according to Deboni.

Prosecutors charged Hollingsworth with animal cruelty, reckless conduct, trespass to state land, and traffic violations.

Emily Bock, his public defender, disputed the extent of any injuries the animal may have received and said Hollingsworth is “known for” riding horses. NuNu was well-fed, and saddle sores are common, she countered. Bock said experts disagree about whether horses need to be shod to walk on concrete.

Hollingsworth is married, a father of one, and “a pillar in the community,” Bock said as she asked Navarro to release the 33-year-old on a recognizance bond.

“Your attorney referred to a protest,” Navarro said after hearing from the attorneys. “The horse doesn’t know that it’s part of a protest.” Navarro said the treatment described by prosecutors “appears criminal” as he recounted allegations that NuNu collapsed and was beaten to get up.

“Reference is made to the census,” Navarro told Hollingsworth. “I don’t know what any of this has to do with the promotion of the census…[it appears] more related to the promotion of yourself.”
Kill him.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13673

by Sulman » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am

Anti-enlightenment horseshit from Aeon.

The title is just so eye-rollingly $CURRENT_YEAR
Pomo Horseshit.png
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 124 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13672

by jugheadnaut » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 am

House Republicans have really been raising their ad game this year:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13671

by jugheadnaut » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:19 am

This somehow escaped the Pit's notice yesterday. Nadler became a literal shitsack as well as a figuative one.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13670

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:22 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Evil.
A Chicago man who was cast by Mayor Lori Lightfoot as the “Census Cowboy” whipped and kicked his exhausted and injured horse to make it continue running down the Dan Ryan Expressway on Monday afternoon, prosecutors say. The horse, named NuNu, is in critical condition and may have to be destroyed, according to allegations made during a bond hearing today.

Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said Adam Hollingsworth’s horse was not equipped with shoes when he took it “trotting for miles” in a “Kids’ Lives Matter” protest, injuring the horse’s legs and feet.

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Hollingsworth posted a Facebook video on June 11 “saying he’s going to ride his horse til it dies,” Deboni said.

After the 7-plus mile run, the animal’s heart was racing at twice its normal rate, and its eyes were so dilated, they “looked like cartoon eyes,” he continued.

Both veterinarians concluded that NuNu would have died had medial attention not been given. Yet, the horse remains in critical condition. It “will never be deemed suitable to ride again, and euthanasia may be utilized for humane reasons due to the suffering the animal will likely endure for the rest of its life,” Deboni told Cook County Judge David Navarro.

One veterinarian reportedly told investigators that NuNu’s treatment was equivalent to “making an 80-year-old woman run a full marathon,” according to Deboni.

Prosecutors charged Hollingsworth with animal cruelty, reckless conduct, trespass to state land, and traffic violations.

Emily Bock, his public defender, disputed the extent of any injuries the animal may have received and said Hollingsworth is “known for” riding horses. NuNu was well-fed, and saddle sores are common, she countered. Bock said experts disagree about whether horses need to be shod to walk on concrete.

Hollingsworth is married, a father of one, and “a pillar in the community,” Bock said as she asked Navarro to release the 33-year-old on a recognizance bond.

“Your attorney referred to a protest,” Navarro said after hearing from the attorneys. “The horse doesn’t know that it’s part of a protest.” Navarro said the treatment described by prosecutors “appears criminal” as he recounted allegations that NuNu collapsed and was beaten to get up.

“Reference is made to the census,” Navarro told Hollingsworth. “I don’t know what any of this has to do with the promotion of the census…[it appears] more related to the promotion of yourself.”

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13669

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:09 pm



4 days after Newsweek and the NYTimes printed-- and were forced to retract-- preposterous claims that one of Trump's SCOTUS cunts is a member of an actual Handmaiden's Tale cult...

...Google news still features the story on their front page.

Actually, 'forced to retract' isn't quite correct. Newsweek didn't retract, they merely obfuscated.

The truth about the cunt's religion-- is that 1960's flower children embraced hippie longhair sandal commune Jesus in the early 70's. Young boomer Catholics didn't want to be the frumpy oldworld squares in that scenario, so they brought acoustic guitars to mass and made macrame banners about the Pentagon Holding A Bake Sale.

Anybody still involved in that shit thru the 70's 80's 90's 2000's 2010's... is indistinguishable from Elizabeth Warren.

(As a late 80's teen, I worked for a bakery in Madison Wisconsin-- full of idle moms who thought gourmet coffee and croissants were sophisticated. It nearly escaped my notice-- that the place was founded in 1971 by college dorks who heard a motivational speaker talk-about the 'Masters of Wisdom' (Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, whoever.) The dorks were so literal-minded, they decided to communally bake bread because of Jesus's 'loaves'. 20 years later it was packed with Klobuchars... very profitable. Not controversial.)

Late last night I wondered in the dark-- why I kinda wanna see some weird wizard bearded types on the Supreme Court. And crones. Misshapen outcast seers. Another mute (like Thomas). More so than fucking Stacy Abrams or Bret Weinstein or Sam Harris.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13668

by Brive1987 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Evil.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13667

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm

At the time of her death, Breonna Taylor was actively engaged in her ex-[sic] BF's drug ring, with her apartment a key location in the operation:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/09/ ... e-charges/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13666

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Big noisy protest passing under my window. Remember when masked night-rallies were only in movies about the kkk?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13665

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:50 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Learn to debate, in 27 seconds...



Q: HOW is it not a conflict of interest?

A: It's NOT.

(saying it enough times makes it true)... There's been NO INDICATION it is.

(time for a biden catchphrase)... "PERIOD!"

(another biden catchphrase)... "I'm not going to respond to that!"

*STAB MY ANGRYFINGER IN THE AIR AT YOU!!!!!111!!!*

(Pay no attention to my corrupt son behind the curtain must... shift... FOCUS! to... TRUMP!.

SHOUT! stab stab stab SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

(factually-incorrect-every-time catchphrase) "No president has ever done this!"

shouting makes it true: "NO PRESIDENT!"



----
oh shit... doxed myself... yup... i'm that bodylanguageghost lady --SD
Joe fumes whenever anybody gets close to his loser, coke-snorting, whore-banging, pole-dancer-impregnating, only surviving son. You think Trump's people haven't noticed and won't try to exploit that in the debates?

I mean, debate, singular. Dems will find an excuse to cancel the rest.
He swings like a belligerent drunk when the conversation gets close to anything uncomfortable. I can't think of a better way of dissuading the undecideds than his penchant for insulting them when they put him to the test.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13664

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:30 pm
Service Dog wrote: Learn to debate, in 27 seconds...



Q: HOW is it not a conflict of interest?

A: It's NOT.

(saying it enough times makes it true)... There's been NO INDICATION it is.

(time for a biden catchphrase)... "PERIOD!"

(another biden catchphrase)... "I'm not going to respond to that!"

*STAB MY ANGRYFINGER IN THE AIR AT YOU!!!!!111!!!*

(Pay no attention to my corrupt son behind the curtain must... shift... FOCUS! to... TRUMP!.

SHOUT! stab stab stab SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

(factually-incorrect-every-time catchphrase) "No president has ever done this!"

shouting makes it true: "NO PRESIDENT!"



----
oh shit... doxed myself... yup... i'm that bodylanguageghost lady --SD
Joe fumes whenever anybody gets close to his loser, coke-snorting, whore-banging, pole-dancer-impregnating, only surviving son. You think Trump's people haven't noticed and won't try to exploit that in the debates?

I mean, debate, singular. Dems will find an excuse to cancel the rest.
You mean son with sharp and inciteful legal mind. Son who gives totally non self-serving and definitely not lefty media pundit sourced opinions on his authoritative youtube channel. He's legit, definitely worth millions for any oligarch with a corruption scandal in need of disappearing. I doubt there'll ever be a real investigation into Ukraine. So much has already been exposed, including proof that Saint Yovanovich told a bunch of porkies to the impeachment hearing, but nothing ever gets done and the media mis-direction continues.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13663

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Team Joe put a "lid" on Joe's campaign day again this morning, 9th time in past 24 days. On the bright side, that gives a .625 chance that Joe's brain will be somewhat functioning this Tuesday.

Trump is having a field day with it:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13662

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Service Dog wrote: Learn to debate, in 27 seconds...



Q: HOW is it not a conflict of interest?

A: It's NOT.

(saying it enough times makes it true)... There's been NO INDICATION it is.

(time for a biden catchphrase)... "PERIOD!"

(another biden catchphrase)... "I'm not going to respond to that!"

*STAB MY ANGRYFINGER IN THE AIR AT YOU!!!!!111!!!*

(Pay no attention to my corrupt son behind the curtain must... shift... FOCUS! to... TRUMP!.

SHOUT! stab stab stab SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

(factually-incorrect-every-time catchphrase) "No president has ever done this!"

shouting makes it true: "NO PRESIDENT!"



----
oh shit... doxed myself... yup... i'm that bodylanguageghost lady --SD
Joe fumes whenever anybody gets close to his loser, coke-snorting, whore-banging, pole-dancer-impregnating, only surviving son. You think Trump's people haven't noticed and won't try to exploit that in the debates?

I mean, debate, singular. Dems will find an excuse to cancel the rest.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13661

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Learn to debate, in 27 seconds...



Q: HOW is it not a conflict of interest?

A: It's NOT.

(saying it enough times makes it true)... There's been NO INDICATION it is.

(time for a biden catchphrase)... "PERIOD!"

(another biden catchphrase)... "I'm not going to respond to that!"

*STAB MY ANGRYFINGER IN THE AIR AT YOU!!!!!111!!!*

(Pay no attention to my corrupt son behind the curtain must... shift... FOCUS! to... TRUMP!.

SHOUT! stab stab stab SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

(factually-incorrect-every-time catchphrase) "No president has ever done this!"

shouting makes it true: "NO PRESIDENT!"



----
oh shit... doxed myself... yup... i'm that bodylanguageghost lady --SD

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13660

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:32 am

Sulman wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:51 am
What an asshole.



In other words "My ideas do no stand up to robust scrutiny, so here's some PoMo word salad and virtue signalling which totally has currency in the real world."
Winning and dominance indeed. Subservience is a pre-requisite and taken for granted. Like all PoMo shite it just disconnects itself from objectivity so that it can construct an arbitrary set of rules to put itself in a no-lose situation.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13659

by Sulman » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:51 am

What an asshole.



In other words "My ideas do no stand up to robust scrutiny, so here's some PoMo word salad and virtue signalling which totally has currency in the real world."

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13658

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:44 am

Percentage wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 pm
So I found myself linked to Ophelia Benson's blog the other day, and spent an hour or so poking around, because I hadn't visited her site since maybe 2017 or so.

...the woman has lost it. Aside from Trump, literally all she posts about is her completely obsessive anti-trans vendetta. Frankly it's to the point of monomania. I don't even have that strong an opinion about the whole trans debate, but this shit is not normal or healthy. What is it about this subject that causes people to go so totally off the rails?
You don't engage with Ophelia expecting normal and healthy about anything. There are many bees buzzing in that bonnet.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13657

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 am

Trump & Melania booed at RGB casket... afterward camera turns on hecklers... engrossed in their phones.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13656

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:50 am

Biden in 36 seconds:

emerges from darkness

fumbling with mask, mumbling in mask, mask falling off nose, pulling-up mask, flicking mask-fingers at bystanders...

answer to Breonna Taylor question: "You all should have gotten an email."

asks "what country are we in?"

(at least he realized that sounded bad, based on his frequent confusion about what state, city, or gymnasium he's in)

trademark biden catchphrase: "I'm being facætious!"

pulls down mask

'I don't know what to say about it'

returns to darkness


Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13655

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:09 am

One clue that Antifa isn't very good at opposing uber-nationalism...

their flag is a picture of two more flags.



https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/seijinx/img ... 20a267.jpg

ADL lists anti-Antifa symbols as white supremacist
https://www.adl.org/education/reference ... ifa-images

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13654

by Service Dog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:44 am

Percentage wrote: What is it about this subject that causes people to go so totally off the rails?
It's up there with abortion & racism-- issues where people think the sky is falling if their viewpoint doesn't prevail.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13653

by Percentage » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 pm

So I found myself linked to Ophelia Benson's blog the other day, and spent an hour or so poking around, because I hadn't visited her site since maybe 2017 or so.

...the woman has lost it. Aside from Trump, literally all she posts about is her completely obsessive anti-trans vendetta. Frankly it's to the point of monomania. I don't even have that strong an opinion about the whole trans debate, but this shit is not normal or healthy. What is it about this subject that causes people to go so totally off the rails?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13652

by KiwiInOz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: snip

Hey, the woke left turned this into a Light vs. Dark cosmic battle. They can fuck off, and I'll gladly associate instead with anyone who's willing to tolerate political and ideological differences.
Slymepit for President

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13651

by KiwiInOz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: You wouldn't get much fun if you put your left and right onto a seesaw. They actually have to be either side of the centre point.
Centrepoint - Still rather controversial after all these years.
Ah, yes. Bert Potter.

I was at Uni with a female former member of that commune.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#13650

by KiwiInOz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Hunt wrote: snip

Look, it's Senile Granpa vs. The Retard. Either way, the free world is screwed!

snip
I think that its a spinoff from the Dumb and Dumber movie franchise.

Top